Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 8,570 Words
  • 1,946 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 36. Chapter 36

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. There is no direct, or implied, sexual activity between Fernando and any other character in this story. There is an event of gay group sex in this chapter.

In Chapter 36

 

March 10th, Danny White gets released

DJ, Jamie and the cousins visit the park

The cousins talk Jamie and DJ into a Circle Jerk

The four cousins make a vow

The cousins discuss the Pros and Cons of moving

DJ Joe and Doug take the cousins to the airport

 

* * * * * *

 

On Saturday morning, March 10th, about 7:30 AM Karen woke up without the alarm. She had noted before she went to bed the night before that DJ was off and none of the other boys were scheduled until 3:00 PM or after. She donned her housecoat and went to the kitchen to start the coffee. She double-checked the ‘whiteboard’ and noticed that Jamie had crossed off the 4:00 and written ‘OFF’ in big letters.

 

Halfway through her first cup of coffee she heard the bathroom door close and knew that somebody was either up, or maybe just needed the bathroom. About two minutes later, Damion and Brandon came out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, both wearing their boxers.

 

Karen, intuitively pouring two mugs of coffee, “Good morning guys.”

 

Good morning Aunt Karen,” the two boys replied, in unison.

 

Karen, pulling a plate of five Cinnabons from the microwave, “Do you boys have any plans for today?”

 

Yes and no,” Damion said, “we plan to spend the day with our cousins, but we have no idea what they might come up with, for us all to do together.”

 

I know you all had a pretty tough day yesterday, and I don’t know what time DJ and Jamie went to bed. It’s after 8:00, if you guys are going to have much time together you might want to wake them up.” Karen and each boy had one of the rolls, leaving two on the plate.

 

Are these all the Cinnabons, or do you have more?” Brandon asked.

 

I have more,” Karen replied, “I just figured you’d both eat two.”

 

We’ll give them a couple more minutes to sleep,” Brandon said, smiling, “we wouldn’t want these Cinnabons to get cold!” Karen grinned, as the two boys devoured the last two Cinnabons.

 

Damion and Brandon entered DJ and Jamie’s room, and smiled at each other, noting that DJ and Jamie were cuddled together and sleeping so peacefully.

 

Damion, rocking DJ’s shoulder, “Are you guys gonna sleep all day? It’s almost 8:30.” The sound of Damion’s voice also woke Jamie.

 

We’ll be up in a minute,” DJ said, placing his lips on his boyfriends, and kissing him tenderly. DJ and Jamie could both feel their erections touching each other, a sensation they both liked.

 

Damion and Brandon, grinning, grabbed the sheet and blanket and pulled it down, exposing not only DJ’s and Jamie’s nakedness but also their erections.

 

Dami, look,” Brandon stated, grinning, “they’ve both got hardon’s!”

 

DJ, as he and Jamie both jumped out of bed, “It’s just morning wood, don’t try to tell us you don’t wake up with them sometimes.” Jamie and DJ picked up their boxer-briefs off the floor and pulled them on.

 

Yeah, it happens,” Brandon admitted, “even to us straight guys.”

 

The four boys headed out of the bedroom toward the kitchen, Jamie and DJ stopping by the bathroom to relieve their bladders. Karen poured a cup of coffee for DJ, and refilled the cousin’s mugs, and set a glass of juice on the table for Jamie. She also placed four more Cinnabons in the microwave for DJ and Jamie, and started a second pot of coffee.

 

DJ,” Damion asked, “what are we going to do today, to have some fun together?”

 

What would you guys like to do?” DJ countered.

 

What is there around here TO do?” Brandon asked.

 

Not a whole lot, in this little burg,” Jamie replied, “there’s a bowling ally, and a four screen cinema. We do have a rather nice park, if you guys would be keen on doing some hiking.”

 

That sounds like fun,” Damion remarked, smiling, “we don’t have hiking boots, would sneakers be satisfactory?”

 

That’s all we ever wear,” DJ said, “it’s supposed to be about 75 today, shorts and sneakers would be cool.”

 

Done deal!” Brandon exclaimed, “let’s get dressed.”

 

While the boys were all getting dressed, in shorts, sneakers and tee shirts, Karen cooked up a pan of Sausage and Eggs with cheese, and English muffins, to feed her boys before they left. About 9:30 the boys all climbed into the Tracker, and DJ drove them to the park. Surprisingly, there were only a couple of other cars parked there.

 

There are paved walkways,” Jamie explained, “that are mostly used by bikers and joggers, and some other trails that aren’t paved. Those are the best ones for hiking, and they can go quite a ways into the woods.”

 

What is a good trail to hike?” Damion inquired.

 

Just pick a trail, any trail,” Jamie remarked, “and we’ll follow you.”

 

They walked another couple of hundred feet on the paved walkway and Damion turned off, onto one of the trails. The others followed.

 

Where are the restrooms?” Brandon asked.

 

There aren’t any,” DJ answered.

 

I don’t think I needed that last cup of coffee,” Brandon whined, “I’m about to spring a leak!”

 

Brandon, we’re in the wilderness, and standing in the middle of natures largest restroom,” DJ said, unzipping his shorts, pulling out his cock and letting out a healthy stream. Brandon and Damion followed DJ’s lead, watering the ground. Jamie was fine, as he had only drank that one glass of juice. Zipping up, they continued on the trail.

 

Jamie, spotting a memorable location, “Baby, remember that spot?”

 

DJ, snickering, “I don’t think I’ll ever forget it, that was the day those two bears caught us, doing a sixty-nine.”

 

Wait!” Brandon exclaimed, “there’s bears around here?”

 

DJ and Jamie were cracking up, explaining the gay slang terminology of ‘bears’ to these neophytes.

 

I sense a story coming up,” Damion remarked, grinning “Please tell us what happened.”

 

DJ and Jamie told Damion and Brandon the whole story, in detail.

 

(Note: The whole story of what happened that day is in Chapter 7)

 

I can’t believe that you guys would have open sex, right out here in public.” Damion said, “I’ve done a sixty-nine before, but I couldn’t do it with another guy, yuck!”

 

Jamie, grinning, “We happen to think pussy is pretty yucky, different strokes for different folks!”

 

They traveled further up the trail and came upon the clearing, with the log, where they had had some fun with Ryan and Todd, the Cleveland boys, another happy memory. They stopped and rested for a few minutes all four of them sitting on that log.

 

Brandon, out of the blue, “Have any of you guys ever taken part in a circle jerk?”

 

Bran!” Damion exclaimed, “That’s dangerous territory, and really gay.”

 

You didn’t think it was gay when we used to jack off together.”

 

That was different,” Damion said, his face turning red, “we were younger then, and we were brothers. Neither of us had girlfriends to fuck, and we just had a need to empty our balls now and then.”

 

Brandon is quietly rubbing the ‘bulge’ in his shorts.

 

To answer your question, Brandon,” DJ stated, “that year I was in military school, we had those open showers, where about eight guys could shower at the same time. We were all straight, well, I thought I was straight, back then, anyway, getting soaped up in the showers, we sometimes got hard, and the urge to get it off was strong.”

 

Brandon, quit playing with yourself,” Damion said, “It’s making me hard!” DJ and Jamie glanced down at Damion’s shorts and they definitely were tented. It’s nearly impossible to hide a boner in boxers.

 

DJ continued, “Sometimes five or six of us would have a circle jerk, just jacking our own cocks. We’d get off, and the water from the shower washed away the evidence. Sometimes we’d play stupid little games like, who could cum the quickest, or the most, or who could shoot the farthest. None of us ever thought of it as gay, it’s just something all guys do.”

 

Jamie and DJ, just from watching Brandon, became aroused. They had not had any sex since before Granny suffered her heart attack, and their balls needed relief as well.

 

Brandon standing up from the log, and starting to remove his shorts and boxers, “Are you guys gonna just watch me shoot my load, or are you gonna join me in a circle jerk.”

 

DJ and Jamie couldn’t help staring at Brandon’s handsome 8” of hardness, accepting the fact that he was considerably bigger that either of them. DJ and Jamie both stood up and removed their shorts and boxer-briefs, their hard cocks standing at attention, with precum dripping from the tips. Rubbing some of the precum onto the shafts, they started to slowly masturbate.

 

You guys have all gone crazy!” Damion exclaimed. “I can’t believe you’re doing this!” Then, about one minute later, “Fuck it!” He dropped his shorts and boxers on the log, exposing his rather attractive 7” of erect manhood, which was also leaking precum, and he started to stroke, along with the other three guys.

 

Oh, Oh, Oh yes, Oh god yes, Watch this guys!” Brandon remarked. “Oooooh!” as that first rope shot like a bullet from his pee slit, landing at least six feet out from where he stood. Brandon continued to stroke slowly, shooting several more gobs of cum, that landed three, or four feet out. “I really needed that!” Brandon exclaimed, grinning, his eyes now focused on the other three guy’s cocks.

 

I’m close, baby,” DJ uttered softly. Jamie immediately squatted in front of DJ, taking that beautiful black cock into his mouth and letting DJ fill his mouth with that delicious cream.

 

Oh, gross!” Damion exclaimed.

 

Jamie was nearly ready to cum when he paused to grab that snack, and when DJ unloaded into his mouth, a quick touch on his own cock caused him to shoot his load right between DJ’s legs and feet, onto the ground.

 

DJ sat on the log and pulled Jamie toward him, taking Jamie’s deflating cock into his mouth, sucking the last few drops out and licking the cum off that was still on the head of Jamie’s dick.

 

If you guys want to watch me cum,” Damion said, “you better get over here now.” The other three guys surrounded Damion, watching him work his cock. “I’m cumming!” Damion exclaimed, as he shot several ropes of cum, none with the force that Brandon had, but still a decent offering to the ‘cum god’, it landed on the ground and Damion squeezed out the last few drops.

 

I can’t believe you guys just ate each others cum, that’s about as gross as anything I’ve ever seen!” Damion exclaimed.

 

Hey Dami,” Jamie countered, “Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.”

 

I don’t see that happening in THIS lifetime!” Damion remarked.

 

Damion and Brandon used their boxers to dry those last drops from the tip end of their cocks, DJ’s and Jamie’s cocks had been licked clean, and all four of them pulled their underwear and shorts back on.

 

Brandon, as they headed back onto the trail, investigating where else it might take them, “Are you guys all OK about what we did?”

 

It was different,” Jamie said, “and you really surprised DJ and me, but I think we both had a lot of fun, I hope it was fun for you two also.”

 

You guys aren’t the only ones that were surprised,” Damion said, “I think I was almost in shock, when Bran suggested a circle jerk, I guess we are all seasoned circle jerkers now!” They all laughed.

 

* * * * * *

 

Earlier that morning, Antonio had told Fernando that, with Jamie being off today, he was going to really need his help at the restaurant.

 

Dad,” Fernando replied, “Liz had a date with Ron last night, and I think they are both gone to the basketball playoffs today, so I don’t really mind. Today is the day that Danny White is supposed to be getting released from Juvie Hall, and I’m kinda hoping he might come by the pizzeria. I would like very much to see him.”

 

What did he do, to get in there?” Antonio asked.

 

All he did was steal a candy bar from 7/11, “ Fernando explained, “and they gave him 90 days for that. He is the boy that protected me from getting raped by those thugs. He’s really a good boy, and he is also my friend, he just made a mistake!”

 

Sometimes,” Antonio said, “the judicial system can be pretty harsh, Son, but we also need to protect you, and try to keep you from getting too close to questionable people. Maybe, if I meet him, I might not have a problem with you being his friend. How old is he?”

 

Sixteen,” Fernando said, “he’ll be seventeen a week from today.”

 

* * * * * *

 

Back at the park, the boys continued to walk on that trail they were on. Sometime they walked single file, and sometimes as two pair. Most of the time Jamie and DJ were holding hands, and occasionally stopping to share a kiss. It was about 2:00 PM and the trail eventually came out onto one of the paved paths, and there was a sign pointing to the main entrance, and they headed that way.

 

I’m starved,” Damion announced, “aren’t any of you guys hungry?”

 

It has been quite a while since we had breakfast,” DJ stated, “even Jamie and I can’t live on love alone.” Damion and Brandon grinned at each other.

 

You guys are in luck,” Jamie said, “Anthony, my boss at the pizzeria, wants to meet you guys. He told me last night to bring you guys around today so he could meet you, and he was going to feed us, on the house.”

 

Pizza sounds awesome!” Brandon exclaimed, “let’s go.” The four guys headed down the paved path to the main entrance, arrived at the Tracker, and soon were on the way to Anthony’s Pizzeria.

 

It was nearly 3:00 PM when the four guys walked into Anthony’s. Fernie greeted them, giving both Jamie and DJ a hug, and asked who the other two were.

 

Fernie,” Jamie stated, “these are DJ’s cousins, from California, this is Damion and Brandon. They came here for Granny’s funeral, and are flying back tomorrow. Guys, this is Fernando, and he is Antonio and Maria’s foster son.” Fernando, Damion and Brandon shared handshakes and Fernie offered them drinks, and left to get them.

 

Antonio, seeing the four boys, walked over to the table, and Jamie introduced him to the cousins. Antonio agreed to make them two large pizzas, a Chicken Alfredo for DJ and Jamie, and a Combo for Damion and Brandon. While they were waiting on the pizza, Damion opened a new topic of discussion.

 

Damion, a note of seriousness in his voice, “Until Grandma died, we didn’t know we had a cousin in North Carolina, and Jamie, we think of you as a cousin too, even though we’re not actually related. Brandon and I have thoroughly enjoyed the time we’ve all spent together. You guys are pretty cool, even if you are gay.” DJ and Jamie smirked.

 

I didn’t know that I had any cousins either,” DJ said, “until this week. I think the feelings are mutual, and we think you guys are pretty cool too, even if you are straight!” Damion and Brandon grinned.

 

We deserved that,” Brandon stated, grinning, “the point is this, now that we’ve met, and grown to love each other, we need to make a pact, to stay in touch, and get back together whenever we can!” Brandon placed his hand, palm down, in the center of the table. DJ placed his hand on Brandon’s, Damion added his on top of DJ’s and finally, Jamie placed his hand on top of Damion’s.

 

Pact written, signed, and sealed!” Jamie exclaimed. Fernando delivered the pizzas, and they all attacked them. Damion and Brandon each ‘stole’ a slice of the Alfredo pizza, Jamie and DJ returned the favor.

 

I feel really bad,” Damion remarked, “that Brandon and I haven’t found any time to spend with Uncle Joe and Uncle Doug, and the weekend is nearly over. We also had a couple of issues we wanted to discuss with them.” Damion glanced at DJ, noticing that he had a couple of teardrops sliding down his cheek.

 

DJ,” Damion asked, “are you OK?”

 

I guess,” DJ responded, “I just don’t want you guys to go back to California. Why don’t you call Joe, I think he’s still on leave, and I know Dad is working today, but maybe you could spend some time with Joe.” Damion nodded, pulled his phone out and called Joe, turning on the speakerphone.

 

Joe answered, “Hi Damion, what’s up?”

 

Uncle Joe, this is our last night here, and Brandon and I haven’t had a chance to spend any time with you and Uncle Doug. DJ is taking us to the airport tomorrow morning, and we need to be there by about 10:30.”

 

Is DJ there with you now?” Joe asked.

 

I’m here, Dad,” DJ said.

 

I have an idea,” Joe said, “would it be ok if Damion and Brandon used your bed tonight?”

 

I guess so, Dad, but they would need to come out to Jamie’s house in the morning to get their luggage.”

 

What I’m thinking, DJ, is that, Doug is working tonight, and he’ll be home about 9:30. If you take the boys to the Seldon’s now, they can pack their luggage and you can bring them here. That will give me some time with them, and Doug too, when he gets home. They can stay over here, and Doug and I can take them to the airport in the morning. That’ll take some load off of you, too.” Damion and Brandon are nodding, and giving DJ thumbs up.

 

Thanks, Dad,” DJ said, “they’re giving me the ok on that, so I’ll bring them out, probably in about an hour, or hour and a half. See you then.”

 

Karen called Jamie, trying to plan dinner. Jamie told her that they had just polished off two pizzas, and wouldn’t need dinner, and were on their way home in a few minutes.

 

Damion, with Brandon, walking over to Anthony, “Great pizza, thank you so much.”

 

You’re entirely welcome,” Anthony replied, “and I hope to see you again, hopefully under better conditions. Have a safe flight.”

 

You just might see us,” Brandon said, “sooner than you think.”

 

Jamie, hugging Fernando’s shoulders, “Thanks, Fernie, I hope you have a good night.” He and DJ both like Fernando a lot, they regard him kind of like their little brother.

 

Arriving back at the Seldon home, Brandon and Damion started to gather their luggage together. Jamie explained the change of plans to Karen and Carl. About 20 minutes later, the boys came out to the kitchen with their luggage. DJ and Jamie carried it out to the Tracker.

 

Karen, facing the boys, her eyes wet, “I was hoping we would have another night with you guys here, Carl and I are going to miss you.”

 

Aunt Karen, you and Uncle Carl have been awesome hosts,” Damion said, “Brandon and I really appreciate you sharing your home with us.” He kissed Karen on the cheek, and she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Then gave Brandon the same kind of hug, and Brandon also kissed her lovingly on the cheek.

 

Carl opened his arms, taking both boys together and hugging them like he’d never let them go. Both Damion’s and Brandon’s eyes filled with tears.

 

Uncle Carl,” Brandon said, “our parents never showed us that kind of affection, I sometimes wonder if they even love us.”

 

I’m sure they do,” Carl said, smiling, “some folks just have trouble showing the love that they really feel for others. I hope you guys know that, if and when you might return, you have a place to come where you are welcome.”

 

Thanks, Uncle Carl,” Damion said, “that just might be sooner than you think!”

 

Carl, right after DJ and Jamie left to take Damion and Brandon to their Uncle’s home, “Karen, the last thing that Damion said is haunting me. I told them that if and when they might return, they had a place to come, and he said that just might be sooner than I think. I’m just wondering if they’re having thoughts of relocation.”

 

I don’t know Hun,” Karen replied, “maybe they’re just thinking of visiting us this summer.”

 

* * * * * *

 

It was 5:00 PM and business was picking up at the pizzeria. Fernando was constantly glancing at the door, hoping he would see Danny walk through it. Antonio had asked another server to come in that night and cover Jamie’s shift so that he could give Jamie the night off. A few minutes after 5:00 a family of four walked in, one of them was Danny White! Fernando lost control.

 

Fernando, running toward them, “DANNY!” Fernando yelled, and threw his arms around him, Danny returning the embrace. The father looked at the two boys embracing and smiled.

 

Antonio, embarrassed, rushed over, “Fernando! Son, you can’t just go running up to customers and hugging them like that.”

 

The father, holding the palm of his hand toward Antonio, “Sir, It’s okay, then, offering his hand, “I’m Josh White, my wife Sam, my daughter Erica, and my son, Danny, I would guess that you are Fernando’s foster father?”

 

Antonio, nodding, “yes sir, Antonio Chevas, glad to meet you.” The two men shook hands, the boys were still holding each other.

 

I think,” Josh said, “that was one of the most emotional reunions I’ve ever seen between two individuals, are you aware of the friendship between Danny and Fernando?”

 

Antonio, smiling, “How could I help it, every day for the last week I’ve been asked ‘is today the tenth?’ Fernando has been so anticipating the day of Danny’s release.”

 

I understand completely,” Josh said, “We picked him up from Juvie Hall about 9:00 AM this morning. All we’ve heard is ‘Can we stop by the pizzeria, I need to see if Fernando is there’ I finally told him we would have pizza here tonight, and I’m really happy that Fernando was here.” The boys finally broke their embrace.

 

Dad,” Fernie asked, “I know this will be my table, but can you seat them and get their drinks? I need about 5 minutes with Danny.”

 

Antonio showed them to a table, and got their drinks. Fernie led Danny into the empty party room, and pulled him to a corner, completely out of sight from the main part of the restaurant. Danny is about 5’10” and Fernie is only about 5’2” so they are not of equal height, but they still managed to line their lips together and shared a long awaited kiss and another affectionate embrace.

 

Danny,” Fernie asked, “have you ever kissed a boy before?”

 

Yeah, a couple of times, but they didn’t have lips as sweet as yours!”

 

We’re down a server tonight,” Fernie said, “and Dad is depending on me to fill some of that gap.”

 

Danny, squatting down, “Hop on Fernando, and I’ll take you to work!”

 

Fernando, grinning, climbed onto Danny’s back, Danny stood and piggy backed Fernie out to where Antonio was. Danny’s family was watching and grinning.

 

Sir,” Danny stated, “I am returning your server! I wanted to steal him, but I’m not taking the chance to steal anything, I never want to see Juvie Hall again!” Fernie dismounted his ‘horse’ and resumed working.

 

Fernando had been given three more tables to serve, besides the Whites. Every time Danny’s and Fernie’s eyes met, they smiled at each other.

 

The White’s prepared to leave. Josh slipped a $20 under a plate, and they went to the cash register, met there by Antonio and Maria.

 

Josh,” Antonio said, “this is my wife, and Fernie’s foster mom, Maria Chevas.” She and Josh shook hands.

 

Next Saturday is Danny’s 17th birthday.” Josh said, “we’re planning a small celebration at Olive Garden, just our family, but we would like very much to include Fernando. Would that be OK?”

 

We’re very protective,” Antonio said, “Fernie is only 15 and we don’t want him getting into any trouble. Danny seems like a right nice young man, but if Fernando would be with your family, I think we’d be ok with that.” Maria nodded.

 

Danny is a good kid,” Josh said, “he made a mistake and he’s paid dearly for it. He’s on probation for the next 60 days, and cannot be out after dark, unless he is with us. We’ve also laid down some rules, we want him in the house by 8:00 PM every night, even if it’s still daylight. Can we pick Fernando up here, next Saturday, about 7:00 PM?”

 

He’ll be ready,” Antonio said, “I know he’ll jump at the chance to spend some time with Danny, especially to celebrate his birthday.”

 

* * * * * *

 

DJ, on the way to our house, “Guys, I probably need to give you a heads-up about mornings at our house. We all sleep naked and none of us tend to get dressed until just before we leave the house. Most likely, when you get up in the morning, you’ll find both of my Dad’s in their birthday suits, sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.”

 

Damion, grinning, “And we thought it was pretty wild, having coffee in our underwear, at Uncle Carls!”

 

DJ and Jamie arrived at our place, with their cousins, and walked in the back door. Joe was in the bedroom on his computer, and went out to greet them, with open arms, literally.

 

Welcome, Welcome,” Joe said, first giving Brandon a loving hug, and then Damion, and then both Jamie and DJ received one. Joe is pretty affectionate, especially when it comes to his sons and nephews.

 

DJ,” Joe said, grinning, “I hope you don’t mind, I checked your bed and there were cum stains on the sheets, so I put them in the dirty laundry, and put clean sheets on for your cousins.” Damion and Brandon grinned and giggled, and DJ’s and Jamie’s faces grew red. The latter two left the house and brought the cousin’s luggage in.

 

Guys,” DJ said, “grab your overnighters, and I’ll show you around.” Damion and Brandon dropped their smaller bags in the room and loved the décor in DJ’s bedroom. The all returned to the kitchen.

 

Dad,” DJ spoke, “Jamie and I are taking off, and giving you some time with your nephews. Damion, Brandon, the hours Jamie and I have spent with you this weekend is something we’ll cherish for a long time to come. Please call or text us when you get home, so we’ll know that you arrived safely.”

 

I think Brandon said it best the other night,” Damion said, “The best of friends are cousins, and I think we’ve proven it!”

 

The four boys shared some really passionate goodbye hugs, and liquid emotions flowed from all of their eyes like rain. DJ and Jamie left, heading to the Seldon home.

 

Uncle Joe,” Damion said, “we’d like to know more about our family, and I think you’re the likeliest one to tell us the truth.”

 

Joe suggested that they all sit on the sofa in the den, as it was likely more comfortable than sitting at the kitchen table. Joe sat in the center, and the two boys sat closely on each side of him. Joe intuitively wrapped an arm over each of their shoulders, and they both snuggled even closer.

 

What was it like,” Brandon inquired, “when you and Mom were growing up? Mom told us that you and her were not treated equally.”

 

I think your Mom and I always had a lot of sibling rivalry,” Joe explained. “I was always ‘Mama’s boy’ and Julia was ‘Daddy’s little girl’. It was even worse, after I came out, as a teenager. Mom accepted me, and Dad told me I was an embarrassment to the family. Dad was pretty homophobic, and I think your Mom inherited that trait from him.”

 

Uncle Joe,” Damion asked, “did you ever have any girlfriends?”

 

No, Julia was a year older than me,” Joe explained, “and when we were both in high school, she started having boyfriends, and so did I. The difference was, she was allowed to bring her boyfriends to the house and meet Mom and Dad, I was never allowed to bring my boyfriends home.”

 

Did you live in California then?” Bran asked.

 

No, we lived here, Julia and I both graduated from high school here. Julia met your Dad, they got married, and your father got a job on the West Coast, and they moved to Frisco. A few years later they had a couple of rug rats, named Damion and Brandon.” Both boys grinned.

 

I did a stint in the Air Force, returned here, went to Police Academy, and got the job here at the County Police Department, where I still work today.”

 

So how did Grandma end up in Frisco?” Damion asked.

 

When you were little boys,” Joe continued, “Mom and Dad, like most grandparents, were fascinated by their grandchildren, and went to Frisco to visit. Dad was only a few months from retirement, and Julia convinced them to move to Frisco, after Dad retired.”

 

After Dad retired, they sold the house, the same house Julia and I grew up in. Julia found them a large apartment in Frisco, they contracted a moving company and moved to Frisco. About a year later, Dad, your Grandpa Vic, became sick and passed on. I traveled out there for his funeral, and that’s why he is buried out there. After Dad’s death, Mom downsized to a much smaller, one bedroom apartment, that was close to where you lived, so she would be close to her daughter and grandsons.”

 

Mom came out here in January, to see Doug and I get married, something she had waited years to see. While Doug and I were on our honeymoon, Mom made the decision to not return to California. She rented that room at the Golden Age Senior Community, where she lived until she suffered that heart attack, that took her life.”

 

I feel really bad,” Damion stated, “that Brandon and I didn’t spend more time with Grandma. I guess we got tied up with our own lives, and just didn’t take the time. We always thought we could do that NEXT week, and now we’ve run out of weeks.”

 

DJ and Jamie were a little more fortunate.” Joe lamented, “The Monday before Mom had her attack, they took Mom out for dinner at the Hometown Café and had a really good time together. Then Wednesday night she had her attack. Six days later, on Tuesday, Mom passed away, right in front of DJ and Jamie, so they were the last family members to see her alive. It destroyed DJ, I think he took it much harder than all the rest of us put together, DJ and his Granny were very close.”

 

Uncle Joe,” Brandon asked, “do you know what was in her will?”

 

I have no idea,” Joe answered, “Monday I’m taking all of her paperwork, Life Insurance Policy, and her portfolio, and the sealed Will to our attorney, Steve Jones, and let him sort everything out. He’s Jamie’s Uncle, and the attorney that handled DJ’s adoption. He has also set up Doug’s and my personal stuff, in case one of us passes.”

 

We don’t know Uncle Doug very well, but he seems like a really nice and loving man, and you two seem to be very happy together,” Damion stated, “If you’re happy, then we’re happy.” Brandon nodded.

 

Guys,” Joe said, his eyes a little wet, “All your Grandma, My Mom, ever wanted, was to see me happy, and the day Doug and I got married was the happiest day of my life!”

 

Doug is an exceptionally generous and loving man,” Joe said, “we both have unbounded love for our son, and there is nothing in our power that we wouldn’t do to protect him. DJ is an awesome young man.”

 

It was about 9:40 PM when I walked in the back door with three giant WAWA subs, setting them on the table. Damion and Brandon sprung from the sofa and smothered me with hugs, like I was a long lost best friend. Joe followed them, and we shared a loving kiss and hug.

 

I picked up some subs,” I said, “I thought you guys might be getting hungry, one is Turkey, one roast beef and the other is Italian. If you guys each pick one, Joe and I will split the other one.”

 

DJ, Jamie and us two killed two large pizzas at Anthony’s,” Brandon said, “but that was about 5 hours ago, and they’ve kinda run out. Thanks, Uncle Doug.”

 

The boys intuitively opened the refrigerator and each grabbed a Pepsi, and then each boy selected a sub, leaving the Italian one for Joe and me. Joe and I smiled at each other, having that warm, loving feeling that we always have when our own DJ and Jamie were there. I’m too quickly developing a deep love for these two beautiful young men. The boys destroyed the whole giant subs just a little faster than Joe and I could eat our split sub. The boys were sitting together on one side of the table, Joe and I sitting on the ends.

 

Uncle Joe, Uncle Doug,” Damion spoke, “Brandon and I have been discussing something we think we want to do, but we thought we ought to discuss it with you before we take action, and get your advice.”

 

Brandon, excitedly, “We want to leave Frisco, and live here!”

 

Whoa! Guys!” Joe exclaimed, “That’s a major undertaking, have you considered the ramifications?”

 

Some of them,” Damion replied, “but there may be some things we haven’t considered, and that’s why we’re reaching out to you. Uncle Joe, you know how our parents are, we can’t discuss this with them.”

 

We’re not planning to do a Grandma stunt,” Brandon said, “and just not go back, we definitely need to be back in Frisco by tomorrow night.”

 

Damion, smiling, “As much as we’d like to just stay here now, we need to return, do some research, and Brandon needs to at least finish this semester at college. We might be able to make the move sometime after the first of June.”

 

Why do you guys think you’d want to move here?” I asked, “Your entire lives have been centered around San Francisco. Your parents and your friends are all out there.”

 

Uncle Doug,” Brandon lamented, “I think we have both fallen hopelessly in love with our Eastern Family. Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl have shown us love and affection like we’ve never experienced from Mom and Dad. We do have some friends back home, but our closest and best friends are DJ and Jamie.”

 

Even if they’re Gay?” Joe asked, grinning.

 

Damion, snickering, “Even if they’re Gay!”

 

Where would you live, and what would you do to support yourselves?” I asked.

 

Uncle Doug, I have my AAS degree in accounting, and I had decent grades. If I go online and file some applications, I’m certain I will get some job offers, maybe not from here in Smalltown, but likely from the city. Once I secure employment, I can get an apartment.”

 

Brandon,” I asked, “Don’t you still have another year at college?”

 

Yeah,” Brandon replied, “After this semester. I’m studying graphic arts, and Bryan is in the same curriculum, so I know the community college here offers it. I need to do some research, but I think I can transfer my credits to this school, and finish up here.”

 

Brandon,” Joe stated, “your parents are pretty vindictive, if you move here, they’re going to cut you off and not pay your school costs.”

 

DJ got a part time job, and he pays his own school expenses,” Brandon countered, “if he can do it, I can do it!”

 

DJ also has two Dad’s that don’t charge him room and board,” Joe said.

 

If I can land a decent paying job,” Damion said, “I will pay for my brother’s room and board, and I’m willing to bet that Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl will rent him a room pretty cheap! If Brandon lives with them, he can probably get a ride to school with Jamie and DJ, or maybe even Bryan.”

 

You can’t depend on Bryan for very long,” I said, “He and Phil are saving their money up to rent an apartment of their own. They’ll probably be moving out in the next three or four weeks.”

 

You might need to consider renting a U-haul truck to move all your stuff, you could even get a tow-bar for your car, load everything in the truck and tow your car behind it,” Joe offered.

 

Uncle Joe,” Damion countered, “We don’t have that much fuckin’ stuff. The biggest thing I’ve got is a 30” flat screen TV. We’ve both got laptops, and our clothes. Everything we’ve got will fit in my Camry.”

 

It seems you guys have dotted most of the I’s and crossed most of the T’s,” I said, “I think the biggest stumbling block will be transportation. This isn’t metropolis, there ain’t no subways, trolley’s or buses. You’ll probably need to consider getting Brandon a car before very long.”

 

It’s getting late, guys,” Joe said, “if we’re gonna get you to the airport by 10:30 we need to leave here by about 9:00, and that means we need to rise and shine about 7:00 AM, and it’s midnight now.”

 

The boys took the hint. Both of them gave Joe and me loving hugs, kisses on the cheek and headed to DJ’s room to sleep. Joe and I turned out the lights and headed to bed also.

 

Lying in bed I said, “You know Joe, those boys are terribly easy to love!”

 

Even if they’re straight?” Joe asked, chuckling.

 

Yep, even if they’re straight! Goodnight baby.”

 

* * * * * *

 

On Sunday morning, March 11th, Joe’s alarm sounded at 7:00 AM waking both of us, and we rose from our bed immediately. I headed to the bathroom and relieved myself, and then started a full pot of coffee. After his morning relief, Joe slipped into DJ’s room to wake Damion and Brandon.

 

Joe, gently shaking Damion’s shoulder, “Come on, guys, get up!”

 

Damion, his eyes opening and staring at Joe’s flaccid penis, only about 12 inches in front of his face, “Uncle Joe, you’re naked!”

 

How else would you expect me to be at seven in the morning?” Joe replied, “by the time you relieve yourselves, coffee will be ready.”

 

The boys slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, and did something really rare for them, they stood at the commode together and relieved their bladders, both glancing down at the others penis.

 

Brandon remarked, “We haven’t peed together like this in years.”

 

I know,” Damion replied, grinning, “seems kinda strange.” Both boys squeezed out those last drops, tucked their dicks back into their boxers and headed to the kitchen.

 

When I saw them coming into the kitchen, I got up from the table and got the coffeepot and poured them each a cup of coffee, then sat back down. The boys sat together on one side of the table, fixing and stirring their coffee.

 

I guess DJ wasn’t kidding,” Brandon said, “you guys do sit around naked at the table in the morning!”

 

Only if there are no ladies present,” I remarked, grinning, “and I don’t think you guys qualify as ladies.”

 

We only just got used to sitting at the table in our underwear, while at Aunt Karen’s and Uncle Carl’s,” Damion stated.

 

We’ve quickly grown to really love our East Coast family,” Brandon added, “but you’ve sure got some strange habits!”

 

If you guys want to grab a shower before we leave,” Joe said, “now would be a good time. We’ll have breakfast ready by the time you finish, if you don’t take too long.”

 

The boys both headed to the bathroom to shower and I donned the apron to start breakfast. They decided, to save time, they would shower together again. After drying off, they realized they had another problem, they had run out of clean boxers. I barged into the bathroom on them, and asked them to vacate for a few as I needed the bathroom for a number two.

 

Uncle Doug,” Damion asked, “would we have time to wash and dry some boxers, we’re out of clean ones.”

 

Joe’s dishing up breakfast now,” I said, “we can go ahead and eat, and I think I’ll have a solution to the boxers after breakfast. They can wait until after we eat.”

 

The boys reluctantly walked into the kitchen naked, and resumed their seats at the table. I finished in the bathroom and joined them shortly. Joe and I love this glass-topped table, especially when we have young male guests sitting at it naked. The boys may or may not have realized that Joe and I had a nice view of their packages through the table.

 

Follow me, guys,” I said, after we’d all finished eating. Like sheep Damion and Brandon followed me into DJ’s room. I opened the top draw of DJ’s dresser, and in the back corner was a short stack of clean boxers. These boys are all pretty close in size, and I was certain they would fit. I pulled out two pairs and tossed them to the boys.

 

Uncle Doug, you don’t need to give us DJ’s boxers.” Brandon said.

 

He’ll never miss them,” I said, “DJ and Jamie don’t wear boxers anymore, they both wear boxer-briefs.” The boys pulled them on and continued to dress, putting on the clothes they intended to wear for their flight, then gathered up all the rest of their clothes and packed them.

 

Joe met me in our bedroom, and we dressed, preparing to take the boys to the airport. In a few more minutes, we walked out of the house, put the boy’s luggage in the trunk of Joe’s Taurus and we headed toward the city, Joe behind the wheel, and the boys in the back seat.

 

Guys,” I said, “getting back to what we were discussing last night, Joe and I don’t want to encourage you or discourage you. Do your research, and whatever you decide to do is your decision. We love you, and we will stand up for you, regardless of your final decision.”

 

Uncle Doug,” Damion said, “we’re very happy to have finally gotten to meet you, and know you, and it’s very comforting to know that we have East Coast family that loves us and really cares about us.”

 

We arrived at the airport, Joe pulled up to the departure area. The boys and I pulled their luggage out of the trunk and went inside, while Joe parked the car. Damion and Brandon checked in for their flight, and then checked in their baggage, then returned to me. Joe came in shortly from the parking lot.

 

We all sat together, waiting for the boarding announcement, Damion and Brandon in the center, Joe’s arm around Brandon’s shoulders and mine around Damion’s. I think the love that Joe and I have for our nephews is nearly equal to the love we have for DJ and Jamie. Joe and I won’t be leaving the airport until that little speck in the sky disappears into the horizon. Why does parting have to be such sweet sorrow?

 

UNITED FLIGHT 237 TO LOS ANGELES NOW BOARDING AT GATE FOUR” the PA system announced. We all stood up.

 

Damion, choking up, “This—is—it!”

 

Damion, tears streaming down his face, buried his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tight, and kissed his cheek. An almost identical scenario was occurring between Brandon and Joe. The boys broke away and got in line to board the plane, and waved to us as they left the building and walked up the boarding ramp.

 

Joe and I walked outside, holding hands, as we watched the airliner taxi down the runway and lift off, ascending into the sky, taking our beloved nephews away from us. We watched, until we could no longer see the plane, and headed out to the parking lot to leave.

 

Joe,” I said, on the way home, “what do you think they will do?”

 

Hard to tell, Baby,” Joe replied, “my selfish side is hoping they decide to move here, I’d really like to have them closer to us. I think they’ve both got pretty good heads on their shoulders, and I hope they make the decision that will be the most beneficial to them, and their future.”

 

Joe and I arrived home about 1:30 PM and Joe fixed us some lunch. Joe is still on bereavement leave through today, but I’m scheduled in to work from 3:00 to 9:00 tonight. Joe will be returning to work tomorrow afternoon, and he plans to take Mom’s papers and drop them off at Steve Jones’s office tomorrow morning, and try to set up an appointment with Steve for Wednesday.

 

* * * * * *

 

DJ and Jamie got up about 9:00 AM Sunday morning and were at the kitchen table with Karen and Carl. Bryan and Phil were still sleeping.

 

Jamie, what time do you have to go in today?” Karen asked.

 

Not until 3:00, and I’m closing tonight at 9:00,” Jamie answered.

 

DJ?”

 

Randy wanted me to open with him, but I told him I needed to take my cousins to the airport and wouldn’t be able to come in until noon, so, technically, I’m due at noon,” DJ said. “Since my Dad’s took that airport drive off my shoulders, I probably should try to go in as soon as possible, like maybe around 10:00 or a little after, I think Randy is there by himself this morning.”

 

Karen, smiling, “I guess I’d better get you some breakfast, then.”

 

Thanks, Mom,” DJ said, “What did you and Dad think of Damion and Brandon?”

 

I didn’t get to see a lot of them,” Carl said, “but they impressed me as being very nice and likeable young men.”

 

I think they were pretty sweet,” Karen said.

 

You’re like a mother hen, Dear,” Carl said, grinning, “you just love the heck out of all these young men!” Karen smiled.

 

DJ and I had a blast with them yesterday,” Jamie said, “I sure hope somebody doesn’t have to die, to get to see them again!” DJ cringed. “I’m sorry baby, I know that’s a sensitive word right now.” Jamie leaned over and gave DJ a tender kiss on the cheek.

 

DJ,” Jamie asked, “we’ve lost almost a week from school, do you feel up to returning tomorrow?”

 

Yeah, I think I can handle it now,” DJ replied, “I’m still grieving, but I have to get myself back together, and maybe returning to classes will help. It’s probably gonna take us a week to catch up.”

 

Randy, as DJ walked into the store about 10:05, “You back already?”

 

I didn’t have to go,” DJ answered, “Dad and Joe took them back to the airport, so I didn’t need to. I know I’m technically not due until noon, but if you want, I can clock in now.”

 

That’ll be fine, DJ,” Randy said, “maybe you can stock those two totes on Isle 4 until we get busy. How did yesterday go, with your cousins?”

 

Very nicely, Randy. Until my Granny passed, I didn’t even know I had those cousins. Their names are Damion and Brandon, and they are Joe’s sister’s boys. They came from California to pay final respects to their Grandma, and were also two of the pallbearers. They’re about the same age as Jamie and me, and we spent the whole day with them. They’re pretty cool, even if they are straight!”

 

Randy, grinning, “I’m glad you guys enjoyed being with each other.”

 

The worst part, Randy, is that we didn’t want them to go back, and they didn’t want to return either. We have all become best friends. Things got pretty emotional when we all had to say goodbye, let me get to work on those totes.”

 

I came in at 3:00 PM to work my 3:00 to 9:00 shift. The rest of Sunday was pretty normal. When the store closed that night, DJ went to the pizzeria to meet Jamie and they went to Jamie’s for the night, as they were both returning to school again Monday morning.

 

Joe is on his last day of bereavement leave. He and I shared dinner at the Hometown Café, returned home and spent a couple of quiet hours together before retiring. It has been a very sad, emotional and tough week for our whole family. The only bright spots were likely the connection that Damion, Brandon, DJ and Jamie cemented with each other, and the very warm relationship that Joe and I have established with our nephews.

 

About 6:30 PM, DJ received a text from Brandon, stating that he and Damion had arrived safely in LA, but still had the 6 hour road trip to San Francisco. They would arrive at home in Frisco about 12:30 AM, our time, 9:30 PM West Coast time. He relayed that to Joe and me via voice.

 

(to be continued……..)

I hope you're enjoying this love story, Need I mention again, I :heart: Comments!
Coming Up In Chapter 37:
DJ is ‘Almost’ back to normal
Joe takes Aggie’s papers to Steve
Damion and Brandon start researching
Phil and Bryan rent an apartment
Fernando finds a special gift
Joe discovers some startling information
Fernando helps celebrate Danny’s birthday
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh man, such an awesome chapter.  Good storyline, and a great length...of story not Brandon's dick. Lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. I’m gonna miss Damion and Brandon. 

Even if they ARE straight! Lol.  I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of those boys.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I hope you post another chapter soon as I have caught up with last 30 chapters in the last couple of days!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I expect Damion and Brandon have caught the NC bug and will be back and Im also guessing their nasty rents will not take it too well.

It was nice to see Danny finally free, thought his sentence was pretty harsh. I also thought their was a bigger age gap which is why I didnt think there was much chance of he and Fernie getting together. Now I realize its not that much difference so Ive now got my fingers crossed. I do remember Danny saying he was into much older guys, but Im hoping he might change his tune.

Its good to see DJ getting closer to his normal self, being surrounded by so much love and support would have been a big help.

Now Im just curious about the will.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..