Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,826 Words
  • 705 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 56. Chapter 56

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando.

In Chapter 56, due to a previously unknown circumstance, Chad and Phillip share Thursday night together in Chad’s bed. On Friday Brandon and Dorie try to talk Chad into taking them to the Waterhole, where Chad might meet a ‘boy of interest’. Friday afternoon Chad invites Phillip to spend the whole weekend with him, at his home.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 56 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Moving forward to Thursday, September 13th, the day that Dorie mentioned to Brandon that Chad had eaten lunch with ‘that boy’ for three days is a row, but now knew who Phillip was. Chad and Phillip were sharing lunch together, for the third day in a row, which has become the norm for these boys.

“Chad, I’m not going to be here tomorrow,” Phillip explained. “Dad told me to skip classes tomorrow, because he’s working overtime and won’t be home until noon, or after, so I won’t have the car to drive to school tomorrow morning. And Mom won’t let me use her car, so I have no way to get here for my morning classes.”

“Phillip!” Chad exclaimed, “That ain’t right! Asking you to give up some of your education, just so he can make a few extra bucks working overtime. We gotta find a way around this, just how far from my house do you live?”

“It took me 45 minutes to get home from your house Tuesday night, with the help of GPS. I only live about 30 minutes from campus, but it’s in the opposite direction from where you live.”

“I think I may have a solution,” Chad stated, “It’s almost 1:00, you’ve got a lab and I’ve got a one hour class at 1:00. Meet me back here when your lab is finished, and I’ll tell you what I think we can do.” The boys parted company, Phillip heading to his lab and Chad to his class. Whatever happens, Chad is stuck here on campus until Dorie finishes her lab with Brandon, sometime around 4:00 PM.

Returning to the student lounge at 2:00 PM, Chad made a desperate call to his Mom. He explained Phillip’s situation, and the need for Phillip not to miss classes tomorrow. He suggested following Phillip home today, so that Phillip could return his Dad’s car, and bringing Phillip home for the night, so he could ride to campus with Dorie and him on Friday morning. He would also need to take Phillip home Friday afternoon after their classes ended.

Shirley, being the awesome Mom that she is, totally agreed with Chad, telling him that Phillip was more than welcome to spend the night with Chad. Chad thanked her, and explained the distance situation, and that they would be about an hour and a half late in getting home.

When Phillip returned from his lab, Chad was excited to tell him that a solution had been reached. While Chad explained the procedure, Phillip displayed an ear to ear grin. He would be getting to sleep with Chad TONIGHT! Whether they might have sex was immaterial, just the pure pleasure of sleeping with the boy he was falling in love with would be exciting by itself! They still had to wait for Dorie and Brandon to finish their lab before they could leave campus. It would be a long ride home today, especially for Dorie.

Finally, Dorie and Brandon came in from their shared lab. After a quick hug, Brandon hooked up with DJ and Jamie for his ride home and Phillip, Chad and Dorie headed out. As planned, Chad and Dorie followed Phillip from the campus to Phillip’s home.

While Chad and Dorie waited in Chad’s car, Phillip entered the house, returning his Dad’s car keys, and quickly explained that he was spending the night with his friend, Chad, and would be riding to campus with him in the morning. Chad would also be returning him home tomorrow afternoon.

Phillip packed an overnight bag with two total changes of clothing, just in case the overnight with Chad might, hopefully, turn into two nights. When Phillip returned to Chad’s car, Dorie, out of pure love for her brother, took the back seat, allowing Phillip to sit up front with Chad.

Shirley had planned broiled Delmonico steaks for dinner, with tossed salads and baked potatoes. Knowing it would be a while before Chad, Phillip and Dorie would be home, she broiled steaks for Rick and herself so to have dinner ready for Rick at 5:00 PM. She and Rick finished eating about the time the younger crew arrived, and she then placed three more steaks under the broiler.

Typical of Rick, after dinner, he headed to the living room, settled in the recliner and flipped through the channels, looking for something interesting to watch on TV. The trio entered through the front door, Dorie walking over and kissing her Dad on his cheek. Rick welcomed the boys, and all three instinctively migrated to the kitchen.

“Wow, Mrs. Wheeler,” Phillip stated, “I don’t know what you’re cooking, but it sure does smell good!”

“Thank you, Phillip,” Shirley replied, “I hope you like steak.”

“STEAK!” Phillip exclaimed, “It’s been so long since I’ve had steak that I hardly remember how it tastes. I think the last time I had steak was on my eighteenth birthday, when Dad and Mom took me to a steakhouse to celebrate my birthday.”

“We don’t have steak every night,” Shirley replied, but I do try to serve my family steak at least two or three times a month. I guess this is just your lucky night. How do you like your steak cooked?”

“I don’t really know,” Phillip said, “just, cooked, I guess.”

“Give him medium, Mom,” Chad stated, “and you know I like mine on the rare side.”

“Of course, Son,” Shirley said, pulling one steak off the grill, and putting it on a plate, “One medium rare!” and handed it to Chad.

Chad, cutting into it, a little blood running out, and putting a bite on his fork, “Perfect, Mom!”

“That’s raw!” Phillip remarked.

“Nope,” Chad returned, “Medium rare, raw would still be red, all over, this is brown on the outside.” Shirley left the other two steaks under the broiler for about five more minutes, then served Phillip and Dorie medium steaks.

Chad, cutting off another bite and stabbing his fork into it, “Here Phillip, just try one bite!” With Chad holding it in front of his mouth, Phillip reluctantly took it into his mouth.

Phillip, chewing it, a smile forming on his face, “That is pretty juicy, and tender. I might just try medium rare, the next time I order steak.”

“It’s the only way to eat steak,” Chad stated, “I would consider yours to be overcooked.” The trio of college kids soon cleaned their plates.

“If you guys are really hungry,” Shirley stated, “there are three more baked potatoes, otherwise I’ll use them in the morning for home fries.”

“I’m stuffed,” Phillip replied, “home fries in the morning sounds really tasty.” Shirley placed the leftover baked potatoes in the refrigerator, and proceeded to clean up the dinner dishes.

“That was a really awesome dinner Mom—uh, Mrs. Wheeler.” Phillip stated.

“Phillip,” Shirley replied, smiling, “If you feel like calling me ‘Mom’ I’ll accept the title, SON.”

Phillip, smiling, “Thanks, Mom, I hate to say it, but you feel more like a Mom to me than my own mother!”

“She’s had lots of experience being a Mom,” Chad said, “having put up with two kids like Dorie and me for—what—twenty years!” Shirley smiled.

“Golly, time sure has gone fast,” Shirley stated, “It seems like only yesterday that Chad was still a toddler, and he’s now a full grown man and Dorie’s nearly a full grown woman!”

Chad, shortly after 7:30 PM, “If nobody has any objections, I think that Phillip and I are going to head on to bed.”

Rick, seeing the boys pass through the living room toward the bedrooms, “You boys aren’t going to bed already, are you, it’s not even eight yet?”

“Yeah, Dad,” Chad replied, “maybe not to sleep yet, but we want to discuss some private things, and what better way to chat privately than to lie in bed close together?”

“I can relate to that,” Rick replied, “that’s where Shirley and I always have our private chats, well, goodnight boys.”

“Goodnight Dad,” both Chad and Phillip said, in unison. Rick thought it kind of sweet, hearing Phillip calling him ‘Dad’. This is only the second time he’s seen Phillip, but he’s quickly grown to like the young man—a lot. He’s wondering if they’re really going to just talk, or do they have some other intentions. He doesn’t have the audacity to ask.

The boys entered Chad’s bedroom, and Chad pulled the covers down on the bed. Simultaneously, both boys stripped down to their boxers.

“I suppose we should keep our boxers on,” Chad suggested, “in case either of us needs to make a trip to the bathroom during the night. I don’t think either of us are ready to leave this room totally naked!” Phillip agreed, and the boys climbed into bed, just in their boxers. For right now, Chad left the bedside lamp on.

“This is like a dream come true,” Phillip stated, propping up on one elbow, facing Chad.

Chad, also propping up on an elbow and facing Phillip, “What’s like a dream coming true?” he asked.

“Chad,” Phillip explained, “ever since we met, I’ve dreamed of sleeping with you, and it’s finally happening! I’m not sure what it is, but I love being close to you, and I can’t get any closer than sleeping with you! This is even better than having sex.”

“Phillip,” Chad responded, “I’ve slept with quite a few boys, over the years. Back when I was like nine or ten, I slept with boys. We never even thought of anything sexual. We just liked sleeping over together, as childhood friends often do.”

“Then we went into puberty, and things changed,” Chad continued, “we learned how to jack off, and eventually I even tried sucking some of their dicks. The worst part—I liked it. I had aspirations of getting a girlfriend, and fucking chicks, but somehow I still liked boys, and I began to realize I had more desire to be with boys than to be with girls. That’s when I claimed to be bisexual. The only girl I ever dated was the one I took to my senior prom.”

“You got further with a chick than I ever did,” Phillip stated, “I didn’t even attend my senior prom. I would have liked to take a boy to prom, but at the time I didn’t have a boyfriend, and I was told I’d better not show up at prom with a boy. So I just decided not to attend prom.”

“I would have loved to be your date for prom,” Chad replied, “I can only imagine the pleasure of dancing with you in my arms! I wish there was someplace we could go, where we could dance together without being ridiculed, or maybe even get beaten up.”

“Phillip,” Chad asked, “do your parent’s know that you have a liking for boys?”

“God, I hope not!” Phillip exclaimed, “I’ve never dared to come out to them, my Dad is kind of homophobic, and if he knew how I feel, I’m afraid he might even kick me out. What about you?”

“I’ve never come out to them either, officially,” Chad replied, “but I have a strong feeling they know. Dorie knows, but she and I have been good about keeping secrets. Dorie is also aware of my membership in the Rainbow Alliance, and, like all the students, she knows that the club is made up of LGBT students.”

“What does the T stand for in LGBT?” Phillip asked.

“Trans or Transgender,” Chad replied, “to my knowledge, we only have one Trans Boy in the club, have you met Matt Gill?”

“I don’t think so,” Phillip replied.

“He’s a good friend of DJ and Jamie’s, and to see him today you’d never realize that he used to be a girl. He’s a female to male Trans and he’s gone through some serious physical changes. He looks like a boy, talks like a boy, and acts like a boy, and even has a girlfriend. Last spring he had larynx surgery to lower his voice, and during the summer he lost his boobs. Last semester he looked like a boy with boobs, but now he’s as flat chested as you or me.”

“He even uses the boys’ restroom, but always uses a stall because he doesn’t yet have the equipment to use the urinal. He’s planning to go to California next summer, and some sex specialists there will be removing his uterus and ovaries, and building him a cock and balls, to replace his vagina. It’s pretty major surgery but when that’s over, he’ll be all man!”

“He’s a nice kid and when we see him at lunch one of these days, I’ll introduce you to him. If you want to see a beautiful smile, just call him ‘Dude’. He loves it when guys call him ‘Dude’ and it always brings a smile to his face. I think there are few students, with the exception of the Rainbow members, that know he’s a Trans Boy. We all regard him and treat him like just another boy.”

“That’s a sweet story,” Phillip stated, “and I do want to meet Matt, but—can we get back to you and me?”

“What about you and me, Phillip,” Chad replied, “Are we going anywhere?”

“Maybe,” Phillip replied, “wherever you want to go, I want to go with you!”

“My first idea was to leave here early tomorrow morning,” Chad stated, “so that I could pick you up for classes, and you wouldn’t be missing them. Then I thought about how much I wanted to sleep with you, and decided it would make more sense to bring you home for the night, and we could go to campus from here.”

“I highly doubt that you wanted to sleep with me any more than I wanted to sleep with you.” Phillip stated, “I’m really happy to be with you here tonight.”

“I’ve slept with a few other boys before,” Chad stated, “but most of them were straight. I did suck some of them off, even straight boys don’t often turn down a free blowjob, but none ever offered to reciprocate. I told you Tuesday that it was the first time I’d ever been sucked off, and boy, was that awesome!” Phillip grinned.

“I tried, I really tried hard to give you my best,” Phillip replied, “in hopes that you might maybe start to love me just a little.”

“Phillip,” Chad stated, “you’re different than any of those other boys.”

“So how am I different?” Phillip asked.

“Well, maybe not that much different,” Chad replied, “but I’m having feelings, down here, (pushing his fingers into his chest) like I’ve never had for any other boy. I think I could quite easily fall in love with you.”

“Truth time!” Phillip remarked. “Chad, I started to fall in love with you the day we met. The sex we shared on Tuesday was great, but loving relationships cannot be built just on sex. I didn’t dare tell you how I really felt because I was afraid I might scare you away. I’ve never cared this much for any boy I’ve ever known. Lord knows, I didn’t want to lose you, before I even had you!”

“Phillip,” Chad stated, “I’ve never been into a real relationship with another, but if you care as deeply for me as I care for you, would you consider us forming a relationship together?”

“You mean like—boyfriends?” Phillip asked.

“Exactly!” Chad exclaimed, “Together, we could build an empire of love that no human could ever tear apart!—If our love for each other is strong enough.”

“I’d like that!” Phillip exclaimed, “Since I fell in love with you, I haven’t even thought about any other boys. I’ve fallen hopelessly and totally in love with one Chad Wheeler, and it’s not just about sex. Just being close to you, like we are right now, my heart is overflowing with love for you.” Chad smiled.

“Cupid is a strange little creature,” Chad replied, smiling, “he’s set up camp in my heart, and shooting his arrows, aimed at your heart! We’ve only known each other for a few days, and I can’t believe how quickly I’ve fallen so deeply in love with you.”

“I’ve never believed in love at first sight,” Phillip commented, “but I think my belief has been altered! I have a gut feeling that your parents will accept our relationship, but there’s a storm brewing at my house! I’m not looking forward to you taking me back home tomorrow afternoon, I don’t want to leave you, and be so far apart from you.”

“I dread tomorrow afternoon too,” Chad replied, “but if we’re going to be boyfriends, sooner or later we’re both going to need to come out to our parents. Right now, I just want to hold you tight and go to sleep with you, we do need to rest up for our classes.”

Chad wrapped his arms around Phillip, pulling him close and the boys shared a passionate goodnight kiss, ignoring the tents that formed in both of their boxers. Cuddled closely, they soon fell asleep, happy to be sharing the night together.

* * * * *

It’s 6:30 AM on Friday morning, September 14th. Shirley and Rick arose to greet the day. Aware that Rick needs to leave for work by 7:30 AM, and the students also need to leave about the same time as both Dorie and Phillip have 8:00 AM classes. Chad’s first class is not until 9:00 AM.

While Shirley, wearing her bathrobe, headed to the kitchen to start coffee and prepare breakfast, Rick quietly pushed the unlatched door open to Chad’s bedroom. What he saw caught him off guard. He was quite used to seeing other boys sleeping with Chad, but they’d always slept on their own sides of the bed, with reasonable space between them. Chad and Phillip were both in the center of the bed, Chad’s arm around Phillip’s torso, spooning him. They could not have been any closer to each other! These two boys are just too close together to be ‘just friends.’ Rick is definitely going to have a serious chat with his son over the weekend!

“CHAD, PHILLIP, TIME TO RISE AND SHINE!” Rick announced, “Shirley’s cooking breakfast and you guys gotta leave for campus in an hour.”

Chad, pulling his arm from around Phillip and wiping the sleep from his eyes, “OK, Dad, give us a chance to pee, and we’ll be right out.”

Rick then entered Dorie’s bedroom to awaken her, while the boys headed to the bathroom, closing the door, and bending their morning woodies down to relieve their bladders, standing together in front of the toilet, and then washing their hands.

“Let’s head to the kitchen, Phillip,” Chad stated.

“Don’t we need to dress first?” Phillip asked.

“Nope,” Chad replied, “Dorie and Mom are used to seeing young men in their boxers at this time of day, we can dress after we eat.” Chad and Phillip sat down at the table, same seats as last night.

“Good morning, guys,” Shirley asked, “did you sleep well?”

“Like logs, Mrs.—uh—Mom,” Phillip replied. Shirley smiled, feeling honored that Phillip prefers to call her ‘Mom’.

A couple of minutes later, Dorie arrived, also in her undergarments. Viewing Phillip’s nearly naked body, Dorie grinned, enjoying the eye candy that wasn’t her brother. She’d really prefer to see Brandon dressed, or barely covered, like these boys are. Shortly behind Dorie, Rick arrived, dressed in his work clothes, and joined the rest at the table. Shirley served breakfast of fried eggs, toast, orange juice and the promised home fries. Rick ate quickly, kissed Shirley goodbye, told the kids to have a good day at school, and departed.

The rest finished their breakfasts, and Dorie and the boys headed back to their respective rooms to dress for school. Phillip re-packed his overnight bag, Chad and Dorie kissed their Mom goodbye and the three headed out to Chad’s car for the drive to campus.

Dorie, on the way to campus, “You boys have got it made!”

“How do you figure, Dorie,” Chad replied.

“You boys can invite your boyfriends to sleep overnight, but we girls can’t invite our boyfriends to sleep over with us.”

“BOYFRIENDS!” Chad exclaimed, “we’re just two boys that happen to have become close friends. You girls can overnight with your girlfriends. Besides, your boyfriend could make you pregnant, and there ain’t no way we boys could make each other pregnant!” No more was said about this topic.

At lunchtime, Chad and Phillip shared lunch together, as usual, as did Dorie and Brandon.

“Chad,” Phillip stated, “I want to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for taking me home with you last night. Your Mom and Dad are awesome, and getting to sleep with you was exciting. I wish I could return the favor, and have you spend the night at my house, but I know my parents would never let be bring a boy to my house for overnight. I wish I could live with your family.”

“Phillip, do you really HAVE to be back home tonight?” Chad asked.

Phillip, snickering, “I suppose so, I gotta have some place to sleep, even if I do have to sleep alone. I dread facing the long lonely weekend, without seeing my boyfriend for two whole days!”

“What would you think about spending the weekend with me?”

“Is that even thinkable?” Phillip asked, apprehensively.

“I think so,” Chad replied, “I’ll need to clear it with Mom, but I think she’ll approve of it. Let me give her a buzz.” Chad made the call to Shirley’s cell, and she answered with ‘Hi Son, what’s up?’

“Mom, Phillip and I want to spend the weekend together,” Chad explained, “I just wanted to make sure it was OK before I just show up with him this afternoon.”

“Of course it’s OK Son,” Shirley replied, “your timing is pretty good, I’m doing my grocery shopping at the market right now, so I’ll plan for an extra young man to feed for the weekend. Thanks for the heads-up, and I’ll look forward to seeing you both when you get home this afternoon.”

“Great Mom, Thanks,” Chad replied, “We’ll be home at the normal time today, since I don’t have to take Phillip home this afternoon.” Chad and Shirley hung up, and Chad, smiling, gave Phillip a thumb up, and Phillip grinned.

“I need to call Dad,” Phillip stated, “to let him know I won’t be home this weekend. He’s probably sleeping now, he usually sleeps until about 7:00 PM, so I’ll wait until I think he’s up before I call.”

Over at another table, Dorie and Brandon are holding hands and into another conversation.

“Dorie, I’d love for us to go back up to the Waterhole for a Saturday night. Since neither of us has a car, do you think your brother might be willing to take us up there, if I give him some gas money?”

“Maybe,” Dorie replied, “we could ask him, and being that half the patrons are gay, he might even meet some boy he likes, up there. Let’s go and proposition him.” Dorie and Brandon walked over to Chad and Phillips table and asked to join them. Chad welcomed them to sit at their table.

“Dear Brother,” Dorie said, “Brandon and I would like to ask a big favor of you.”

“Uh Oh!” Chad exclaimed, his mind full of suspicion, “And what might that be?”

“Dorie and I want to go back up to the Waterhole on a Saturday night,” Brandon explained, “but I don’t have a car yet. I’d be willing to give you gas money, if you could take us up there.”

“What’s the Waterhole?” Chad asked.

“It a club,” Brandon explained, “it’s kinda way out in the boonies, but it’s a great place to have a good time. They have a restaurant that serves excellent food, and a big dance floor. Sometimes they have a live band, usually on Saturday nights, and other nights they have a DJ. It’s the place where Dorie and I first met.”

“Chad,” Dorie added, “the clientele is a mixed crowd, about half straight and half gay. You might meet a boy of interest up there.”

“Dorie,” Chad stated, “I’m not looking to meet any boys. In case you aren’t aware, Phillip and I are into a relationship. He’s all the boy I need, and (grinning) all the boy I can handle!” Phillip smiled.

“Dorie,” Phillip asked, “can boys dance together up there?”

“You’ll see boys dancing with boys, girls dancing with girls and some boys dancing with girls. It’s a really mixed crowd,” Dorie replied. Chad and Phillip glanced at each other, grinning. They had discussed desiring a venue where they could dance together.

“Chad,” Phillip commented, “maybe we could kill two birds with one stone. Would you consider double dating with Dorie and Brandon?”

“I would,” Chad replied, thinking that Phillip would already be at his house tomorrow night. “So are you two willing to double date tomorrow night?”

“I can’t,” Brandon replied, “not this Saturday, I’m already scheduled to work. I have to ask at least a week in advance to get a Saturday night off from work. Maybe next Saturday night?”

Chad, checking the calendar on his phone, “That would be the 22nd, Phillip, are you cool to spend next weekend with me?”

“I dunno Chad,” Phillip replied, concerned, “that’d be two weekends in a row. I’m good for it, but I’m afraid my old man will get suspicious. He doesn’t know about me—or us. I think I’d better make my presence visible at home next weekend. How about maybe the following Saturday, the 29th? I can tell the old man that we’re going up there to check out the chicks, and that will throw him off.”

“Man!” Brandon remarked, “It must be tough, being gay, and having to cover up everything you do together. Dami and I grew up in Gay Francisco, where guys like us were in the minority. We’re used to being around lots of gay guys, and neither of us has a hatred for gay guys, as long as they keep their hands off of us!”

“So are we all good for a double date on the 29th to go to the Waterhole?” Chad asked.

“Looking forward to it,” Brandon replied. “Just a heads up, guys, don’t expect me to dance with either one of you!”

“Don’t sweat it, Brandon,” Chad replied, “I’m just anxious to get my boy on the dance floor with ME!” Dorie snickered and Phillip grinned. Plans made for a double date, they all left the student lounge and headed to their 1:00 PM classes. In another part of the student lounge, DJ and Jamie were in their own conversation.

“You know, DJ,” Jamie stated, “This is getting to be a drag. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday our last class ends at noon, but we have to hang around until 2:00 PM for Brandon to get out of class. We could have been home, having lunch with Mom and Dad. I know we’re obligated to get Brandon to and from campus, but I’m hoping he’s able to get a car soon, and have his own ride.”

“He’s actually got enough money to buy a car,” DJ stated, “but it’s in that trust fund that Granny set up for all three of us, and we can’t access it until we’re twenty-five years old. That’s another five years for Brandon, and almost four years for me.”

Finally it was 2:00 PM and Chad, Dorie, Phillip and Brandon returned from their classes. They all headed to the parking lot together. DJ and Jamie politely waited for Brandon to share a departure kiss and hug with Dorie.

“Come on, Brandon,” Jamie stated, “I’m scheduled at work at 4:00 PM and so is DJ, we need to leave.” Brandon reluctantly followed DJ and Jamie to Jamie’s car, and the other three headed to Chad’s car. Chad and Phillip are excited to be spending the weekend together.

To be continued..............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Ahead in Chapter 57 Chad and Phillip share the weekend together, and Rick has a serious chat with both boys (Uh-Oh). Ray and Jeremy share their first sleepover together on Friday night and Brandon reaches out to Uncle Joe for some help to obtain some wheels. As always, I want to thank you guys for reading my adventures. And as always, I'm on my knees begging for COMMENTS! In a switch from my norm of returning to my other two stories for the next chapters, I'm going to continue with DJ 57. I think you'll find 57 and exciting and interesting chapter to read. Luv you guys!
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..