Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 13,038 Words
  • 1,656 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 40. Chapter 40

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. There is no direct, or implied, sexual activity between Fernando and any other character in this chapter.

In Chapter 40, Devon’s Ex-girlfriend out’s him to his Mom, (Uh-Oh!), The Rainbow Alliance Picnic is a day of fun for all, Word leaks out about Jamal and Rusty’s Pool Party, Danny and Fernando get to sleep together for the first time, and Maria shares their thoughts about adopting Fernando with Fernando’s sister, Serena.

* * * * *

  1. DJ Chapter 40 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Wednesday the 11th of April was pretty typical. Karen, DJ and Jamie all had coffee (except Jamie had his normal glass of juice) and breakfast together before Jamie and DJ headed to campus for their 9:00 AM class. Devon and Quentin also arrived on campus separately, but both also had 9:00 AM classes. Bryan and Phil enjoyed naked coffee with Candy and Rina, and Bryan had to leave for his 10:00 AM class about 9:30.

About 9:30 AM LaShonda Kendrick, driving her Mom’s car, pulled up and parked in front of Devon Williams’s house, and she nervously walked to the front door and rang the bell. Mrs. Williams answered the door wearing her housecoat.

"Hello," Mrs. Williams said, "how can I help you?"

"I’m LaShonda Kendrick, I need to know if you are Devon Williams’s mother before I can say any more, I hope I have the right house."

"So, I finally get to meet Devon’s girlfriend," Mrs. Williams said, "I’m surprised that Devon didn’t bring you around weeks ago to introduce us."

"Ex-girlfriend," LaShonda stated, "Devon broke off our relationship a couple of weeks ago, but there is something about Devon that I think you and his father need to know."

"Come in please," Mrs. Williams said, "I think we need to talk, please have a seat," and she also sat down in the sitting room, "Is Devon in some kind of trouble?"

LaShonda, sitting down, "Not with the law, or anything like that, but he may be confused. Did you ever consider that he might be homosexual?"

"No way!" Mrs. Williams exclaimed, "Not Devon, he’s been a ladies man for at least the last three years, and I’ve even seen room receipts, where he has spent nights with you at the Shady Inn."

"Mrs. Williams," LaShonda said, "Devon and I have never had sex, and those nights he spent at the Shady Inn, he was with his—boyfriend, Quentin. Quentin broke up with his girl too, the same time Devon broke up with me. Their reasons were the same, they both said they didn’t have time for girlfriends."

"LaShonda," Mrs. Williams stated, "I have some very mixed feelings right now, one side of me wants to hate you, for even suggesting such a situation, the other side wants to thank you for alerting me to it. I can tell you this, Devon’s father and I are going to have a talk with him tonight. Devon has never lied to us, if it’s true, I believe Devon will tell us, if not, we’ll know you are out for revenge. I think you need to leave now." Mrs. Williams has a truckload of tears that she is holding back, as LaShonda Kendrick left, and drove toward her home.

Minutes later the dam broke, Devon’s Mom, sat on the sofa sobbing her heart out. Her visions of her only Son getting married someday, and giving her grandchildren to spoil was fading into oblivion. She walked into the bathroom, grabbing a towel, and then wandered into Devon’s bedroom, picturing Devon and Quentin’s small brown bodies inside their white skivvies, kneeling beside the bed and saying their prayers, together.

Who would ever imagine that those two beautiful and innocent boys would ever grow up and possibly want to share a forbidden type of love with each other, as LaShonda Kendrick had accused. She knew that she and her husband were going to need to confront Devon, but dreaded the need to do so.

Devon would be home for lunch after his 11:00 AM class ended. His Mom was trying desperately to ‘get herself together’ and prepare lunch for herself and Devon, without Devon noticing that she had been crying. She decided to do some shopping that afternoon to ‘buy some time’ until Devon’s father came home from work, about 4:30 PM.

After lunch, Devon headed to his room and started to hit his books, working on his assignments for Friday morning, and his Mom went shopping.

While his father was on his lunch break, his Mom managed to get a chance to call him on his cell phone, and briefly explained what LaShonda Kendrick had accused Devon of that morning. Quite naturally, Devon’s Dad was upset.

Devon’s father, John Williams, felt he needed a friend to talk with, and called his closest friend of many years, Jeffrey Smith. John and Jeffrey had been close friends since high school, and had played basketball together, on the school team as well as anywhere they could find a net. It was actually the long-term friendship of these two men that eventually led to the close friendship of their sons, Devon and Quentin. They made arrangements to meet with each other right after work, and have coffee at Burger King. John called his wife and told her he was having coffee with Jeffrey and would be late getting home.

John, after they both got coffee and sat down, "Jeffrey, what would you do if you found out that your son was, or might be gay?"

"Oh my god, John," that’s what you’re up against?" Jeffrey asked.

"He hasn’t said that, himself," John answered, "but his ex-girlfriend, LaShonda Kendrick. came to the house and told my wife that Devon broke up with her because he didn’t have time for a girlfriend, and he’s been sometimes staying at the Shady Inn with his boyfriend, and she believes he is gay."

"Gosh, John," Jeffrey said, "there are really only two choices, reject or accept. I could be in a similar situation, I only have one son, and if he were to confront me with that, I think I would have to swallow my pride and accept him. If I didn’t, I would probably lose him, and I would never want to lose my Son. You might want to question Devon, and try to find out what he’s really feeling."

"Jeffrey, you may have the same dilemma," John said, "according to Devon’s Ex, his boyfriend is your son, Quentin. She said that he also broke up with his girl at about the same time, and for the same reasons."

"Oh, shit!" Jeffrey exclaimed, "Looks like it’s time for a heart to heart talk with my son too. John, good luck with your son and thanks for the heads up, it’s good to see you." The two fathers parted, and went home, neither of them looking forward to what lie ahead.

Knowing that John was going to be late getting home, his wife delayed preparing dinner. After Devon finished his homework, he put on his headphones, lay on his bed and got into his music, oblivious as to what lie ahead. The fact that his Dad and Jeffrey were having coffee together was nothing to worry about, as they’d been close friends for many years, and occasionally did get together just to chat.

After John got home his wife started dinner and he joined her in the kitchen. Devon was still in his room, lost in his music, and thinking about Quentin. He was wishing that Quentin were there, by his side.

"John," Devon’s Mom asked, "are we going to confront Devon tonight, about this situation?"

"The sooner we tackle it," John replied, "the sooner we can put it behind us. I think Devon will tell us the truth, he’s never lied to us, that I know of."

"What are we going to do," she asked, "if Devon admits to being gay?"

"There’s not much we can do, Honey," John replied, "I’m not going to be one of those asshole parent’s, that kick’s their kids out of their home, when the kid comes out as gay. When Devon was born, we accepted an obligation to raise him to manhood, and we’re not done yet. If we can’t accept his sexuality, we stand a chance to lose him, and I’m not willing to risk that possibility."

"Do you think," Devon’s mom queried, "that allowing Devon and Quentin to sleep together when they were kids might have caused them to become gay?"

"Nope," John countered, "when my sister and I were kids, our parents took in a couple of foster children. The girls shared the same room, but had twin beds. Jeremiah was two years older than I, and we shared a full sized bed from the time I was six until I was 14, and he was 16, and he was removed from my parents care."

"Jeremiah taught me how to masturbate," John continued, "and those last six or eight months before he got removed, we masturbated together, a lot. But neither Jeremiah nor I ended up gay. Jeremiah fell in love with a girl, they got married and now have four of their own children. And you well know the story of our love affair."

"John," Devon’s mom said, "wanna see if you can pry Devon out of his room, dinner is ready." The Williams family shared a casual dinner together, with only small talk. Mrs. Williams gathered up the empty dishes from the table and carried them to the kitchen sink to be washed.

John, as Devon started to rise from the table, "Sit tight, Son, we need to have a serious talk."

"Uh, Oh!" Devon exclaimed, "What did I do now?"

"Relax, Devon," John said, "It’s nothing you’ve done, but we need to ask you about something, and we need you to be truthful and honest about it, Are you gay?"

"Dad," Devon said, looking down at the floor, "it’s not like I’ve been in bed with every boy on campus, just one boy. Does having a gay experience with just one boy make me gay?"

"That may depend on a few factors," John said, "was that experience just for sex, or is there more, like, do you and he have some deeper feelings for each other? Maybe you’re both gay? Maybe there is even love involved." The last sentence went right to Devon’s heart.

"Dad," Devon explained, tears starting to slip down his cheeks, "there is love involved, I can’t lie, that boy is Quentin, I love him and he loves me. We just want to be together, like we used to be, but back then, we didn’t know anything about love or sex, we were just kids that were almost inseparable, and we’ve always loved each other."

"Son," John lamented, "why did you never share some of these feelings and emotions with your Mom and me?"

"I was afraid," Devon admitted, "I’ve heard all these stories about parents disowning their kids, and sometimes kicking them out of their homes if they found out they might be gay. Even now, I’m depending on you to pay my college expenses, without your help I would become a dropout, cause I couldn’t make it on my own."

"Those are things you don’t need to sweat," John said, "your Mom and I are looking forward to your graduation from college. Gay or Straight, we’re very proud of our wonderful Son, and we’ll never kick you out or disown you because of your sexuality. We love you very much!"

"I love you both so much," Devon said, "and I’m really glad we had this talk today, you guys have just lifted a huge pile of baggage from my head, and my heart!"

"Devon," Mom said, "is Quentin as big and tall as you are now?"

"Pretty much, Mom, why?" Devon asked.

"I’m thinking," Mrs. Williams stated, "you guys have grown a lot, and there is no way you would both fit in your twin bed anymore. Maybe it’s time for an upgrade to a full size bed, so you’ll both have room to sleep, when you two spend the weekends here together."

Devon, grinning, "You would let us sleep together, here?"

"We know that you boys are going to sleep together anyway," John said, grinning, "and it’s a lot cheaper, in the long run, than $50 a night at the Shady Inn!"

Meanwhile, at the Jeffrey Smith home, a very similar confrontation has been taking place. Quentin’s parents have fully accepted Quentin’s relationship with Devon, and both boys are welcome at the Smith home, just like old times.

* * * * *

Friday the 13th was pretty typical, all the way around. All of the Rainbow Alliance members were excited, as their picnic was tomorrow. After classes ended, DJ and Jamie came to our house for lunch. Joe and I were both scheduled at 3:00, as normal, I needed to leave at about 2:30 and Mike would pick Joe up at about 3:00 PM. DJ was scheduled 3:00 to 9:00, same as I was, and Jamie 4:00 to close at 11:00 PM.

DJ and Jamie had both requested to not be scheduled before 4:00 PM on Saturday as the picnic was scheduled to start at noon, and they didn’t want to have to leave too early. Bryan had also asked to be scheduled after 4:00 Saturday, and Phil was given permission to come in later than his usual 3:00 PM.

After their classes ended on Friday, Jamal and Rusty made their way to the supermarket. They picked up all the dry goods, aka, plastic cups, plastic silverware, paper plates, napkins and a shitload of 2-liter sodas, and a couple packs of bottled water. The club had decided not to do any grilling, and just have deli-prepared Fried Chicken, Ribs, baked beans, and salads. After paying for the sodas and dry goods, they had $190 left. They then ordered trays of Ribs, fried chicken, and baked beans, potato and macaroni salad. These came to $175, so they ordered a Veggie Tray for $15.00. They asked the deli people to please keep the hot stuff in an oven until they picked it up at 11:30 AM, on Saturday, just before the picnic.

Jamal, en route to Rusty’s house with the dry goods, "I didn’t think about ice, do you have an ice chest?"

"Yeah, we got one," Rusty replied, "we’re gonna need to borrow some of Granny’s spoons and tongs too, for the ribs and chicken. She has plenty."

This is one of those times when Rusty’s grandparents are home for a while. They’re well aware of the relationship between Rusty and Jamal, and have pretty much adopted Jamal as a second grandson. Most of the time, when the grandparents are home, Rusty and Jamal confine their sexual activity to oral, but when the grandparents are gone, they fuck each other silly!

When the grandparents are gone, Jamal and Rusty both tend to suffer some mild amnesia, often forgetting to get dressed. They love seeing each other naked, and will spontaneously touch one another, down there, causing a grin to appear on the ‘touched’ ones face.

* * * * *

About 3:45 PM on Friday afternoon, Antonio received a call from Danny.

"Antonio," Danny stated, "I’m supposed to be there at 4:00, but my parents are gone somewhere, could someone come and pick me up?"

"I think so, Danny," Antonio replied, "Jamie is due in at 4:00 and should be here any second, I’ll ask him to come and get you, just be ready."

"Thanks, Antonio," Danny said, "I’m ready, and I’ll be waiting in front of my house." Jamie walked in right after Antonio hung up the phone.

"Jamie," Antonio said, "I need a small favor, can you go over to 113 Plum St, that’s the next street over from ours, and pick up Danny? He’ll be in front of his house."

"Sure, Antonio," Jamie replied, "I’ll be back in about ten minutes."

"Thanks, Jamie, I’m clocking you in right now."

Jamie, as Danny got into the front seat of his car, "Are you all ready for a busy Friday night?"

"I hope so," Danny answered, "this is my first Friday night as a server, I hope I don’t mess up too bad."

"Danny, if you run into any snags, Ruth and I will be around to help you out. It’s better to ask for help, than to make a big mistake. We’re all going to have to bus our own tables tonight, we don’t have a bus boy."

"Won’t Fernie be there to help us?" Danny asked.

"Nope, he’s got an away game tonight, and probably won’t be around until after 10:00. We should get some late business, after the game, but we won’t get slammed, like we do when it’s a Friday night home game."

The Carter Cardinals were playing against the Brighton Bears tonight at Brighton High. Even with Fernando’s precise pitching, the Bears toppled them 6 to 2, but the Baseball team fared a little better, with a 5 to 4 win over the Bears. The teams voted to invade a sub shop in Brighton after the games, and Anthony’s only had a few guests late, after the games. The activity bus dropped Fernando off at the pizzeria.

The pizzeria closed at 11:00 PM as usual for a Friday, and the crew were actually cleaned up and leaving by 11:40. Danny made $24 in tips tonight, not too bad for a rookie, especially as slow as tonight had been.

* * * * *

It’s Saturday morning, April the 14th, and at long last, the day of the Rainbow Alliance picnic has arrived.

Matt is up early, about 9:00 AM as it takes him a bit longer than most guys to get dressed and ready to go out in public. He is planning to pick up his girlfriend, Marie, about 11:00 AM and take her to the picnic, which is scheduled for noon. Even at 9:00 Matt has checked the sunny weather, which is promising a warm day with a high of over Ninety degrees, shorts and tee-shirt weather.

He would like to wear a tank top, but is still too heavy in the chest area for that, so he put on his binders and a loose fitting tee shirt. He’ll be so happy to have his top surgery, and after that heals he’ll even be able to go bare topped if he wishes, like any normal guy.

A couple of unpleasant experiences has taught him that he needs to wear protection down there, especially if he might have a chance to make out with Marie, as his vagina tends to leak out fluid and showing a wet crotch in his shorts would not be cool. He has started wearing men’s briefs underneath his boxers, as the briefs will hold a feminine pad in place, and adding a rolled up washcloth inside the briefs also gives him a bit of a desirable, albeit fake, bulge in his crotch area.

Only those that know Matt well would know that he is Trans and that he is still more female than male in his anatomy. All the club members know that Matt is Trans, and they all refer to him as a boy, which makes him feel quite comfortable and accepted. So far, Matt is the only Trans person in the club.

* * * * *

Shortly after 11:00 AM some of the club members started to gather at the large pavilion. Someone, probably Lonnie, had placed signs on all four sides stating that this pavilion was reserved for the Rainbow Alliance on 4/14 at noon. Two of the early birds were Devon and Quentin, who arrived together in Devon’s car. They sat down together at one of the benches, held each other, and shared a romantic kiss, causing both of them to build tents inside their shorts.

"Devon," Quentin said, "I still can’t believe that both of our families have accepted not just our sexuality, but also our relationship. Mom asked me to invite you for Sunday dinner tomorrow night at our house."

"Dude!" Devon exclaimed, "That’s awesome, tell your Mom I accept, and I have a surprise too. Mom and Dad have bought me a new full size bed, big enough for both of us to sleep in. It won’t be delivered until sometime next week, but maybe we can initiate it next weekend!" Quentin smiled.

Four of the girls arrived and headed to the pavilion followed by Jamie and DJ, and Phil and Bryan. The latter four sat at the same bench with Devon and Quentin, who could hardly wait to share their good news with their friends. DJ and Jamie said they were very happy that Devon and Quentin were now out to their families and that they were accepted.

Jackson arrived with the volleyball equipment, and several of the guys helped him to set it up, a few feet out from the pavilion. By noon there were about 40 members and guests present, and Rusty and Jamal arrived with the food. Several members quickly assisted in bringing the food and drinks into the pavilion, lining the goodies up on one of the tables.

Marie was looking very sexy, wearing a rather revealing top and very short shorts. Matt was busy for a while proudly introducing his girlfriend to the other members of the club. Some of the female (aka lesbian) members showed interest in Marie, but had the decency not to make a pass at her, to Matt's pleasure.

Everyone was wearing shorts of various lengths and types. Rusty and Jamal both wore rather short shorts, and it was probably good that they both now wore boxer-briefs instead of boxers, as they may have otherwise been exposed when they sat down. If you recall, both of these boys are very well hung. Phil, also very well hung, is wearing more conventional shorts that come down nearly to his knees.

The group, generally speaking, interacted with each other well. There are several ‘couples’ within the group including Jamie & DJ, Devon & Quentin, Sandy & her girlfriend, Matt & Marie, Rusty & Jamal, and Bryan & Phil, Mr. Finch and his wife (the clubs advisor) and perhaps a couple of others that we don’t know are couples.

Once everyone had filled their plates, they occupied two of the long tables, about twenty at each table, sharing conversations with each other and just having a wonderful time together. As a group they pretty much destroyed the food, a few of the guys went back for seconds, and cleaned the remainder up. No leftovers to worry about. The empty containers and all the used plates and plastic ware were disposed of in the large trash receptacles. Rusty gathered the large spoons and tongs, and placed them into a plastic bag to take home.

A couple of the girls approached Rusty and Jamal, and one of them spoke.

"Hey guys," she said, "we heard that you two are planning to host a pool party in the near future, but none of the girls are invited, are you discriminating against us?"

"Not at all," Jamal answered, "It’s a private party, not a club function. The main reason we aren’t inviting any girls, is that we plan it to be clothing optional. In other words, some of us guys want to skinny dip, and I know we’d be uncomfortable naked in front of girls, and you girls would likely be uncomfortable with a bunch of naked guys running around and skinny dipping."

"OK, we understand now," she said, "and I think you’re right, we would be uncomfortable with naked guys around us, now if it was naked girls, that might be fun! You guys did a great job selecting the food, and I think we all had a great time today. See you at the next meeting."

The group then divided into two teams to enjoy a game of volleyball, with only the Finches, and 5 or 6 others opting out. Somebody suggested the boys against the girls, but that would have been unfair, as the largest part of the membership were guys, with only about 10 girls in the group. They ended up with two teams of 16 players each.

Matt and Marie were on the same team with Jamie and DJ, and Phil and Bryan, while Jamal and Rusty were teamed with Devon and Quentin. Somewhere during the first game, Bryan tripped over somebody’s foot. He tried to catch his fall by grabbing onto Tommy, missing Tommy’s body and catching Tommy’s shorts, sliding them down and exposing him. Tommy had no underwear beneath his shorts, and his genitals were exposed toward the other team for a few seconds. Tommy, his face turning crimson, quickly pulled his shorts back up.

"I’m sorry!" Bryan apologized, "That wasn’t intentional."

Tommy, shrugging his shoulders and grinning, "It’s OK Bryan, shit happens!" Then, "Bryan, if you really want to see what I’ve got, why don’t you just ask me?" Now it’s Bryan’s face that is red. The group realizing what had just happened, applauded and laughed it off. Only some of the players on the flip side of the net actually ‘saw’ Tommy’s privates, and just for a couple of seconds.

The sky was getting dark and it looked like a storm might be brewing. Most of the club members started to head toward their cars, not wanting to get caught in a thunderstorm.

Jamie, picking on Bryan, "Bryan, what’s Tommy’s cock look like?"

"I don’t know—I only saw his ass!" Bryan answered, grinning.

Bryan and Phil headed to their apartment to change and head to work, and Jamie and DJ headed to DJ’s house to do the same. When they arrived, both Doug and Joe were already at work.

DJ and Jamie both put on their work uniforms, and had decided to drive separately to work. They were both due in at 4:00 PM, but DJ would be getting off at 9:00 PM and Jamie at 11:00 PM. While DJ and Jamie followed each other to the shopping center, the thunderstorm hit. They parked next to each other, and both boys ran from the parking lot to their jobs at the Southside Drug and the pizzeria.

"Where’s Dad?" DJ asked Randy.

"He went out on deliveries," Randy replied, "I told him not to worry about them, but he insisted he’d be ok, and that he’d delivered in thunderstorms before. Gwen and Cindy both called out, so it’s just you and me tonight. With this storm, we’re not going to be very busy."

Over at Anthony’s, Antonio advised Jamie and Danny that they might be closing early tonight, especially if they lose power. Celeste had called out, so Jamie and Danny were the only servers, but with this storm, they may still not be very busy. Fernie had come in at opening time with Maria and Antonio, and had done both bussing and serving during the afternoon. After the storm hit, about 3:00 PM, business had all but died.

Suddenly, about 6:00 PM, a bolt of lightning struck, and the whole shopping center was in the dark! Randy and Antonio had both used cell phones to call the Electric Company, and were told that the power would not likely be restored until at least 9:00 PM.

I returned from my deliveries about 6:30 and found the store only lit by the battery powered emergency lights, and the front doors locked. Pounding on the door, DJ came and let me in. Only the main computer and Terminal one, at the front counter were equipped with UPS supplies that allowed those two computers to operate, for a limited time, without power.

DJ cashed out the last two customers in the store, and Randy turned the OPEN sign on the front door around, now stating CLOSED. I let those customers out, with their purchases, and locked the door behind them. Randy then clocked DJ and myself out, and shut down the system. Southside Drug was closed early for the rest of Saturday evening.

Over in the pizzeria, the dim emergency lamps were lit. Antonio and Jamie got the oil lamps out from under the counter and lit them, with a propane charcoal grill lighter. Jamie and Danny carried the lamps and placed them on the patrons tables, giving them at least some light to finish their meals.

There was adequate heat in the brick oven to finish the pizzas that were already ordered. Antonio accepted payments in cash, and wrote CC payments by hand, and would enter them tomorrow when the power should be returned. The phones were also out, so nobody could order pizza over the phone. After the present guests left, they were accepting no new guests.

Suddenly, about 7:30 PM, the power returned. All the lights came on, and the AC was working. Almost immediately, the phone was ringing, and orders started to pile up.

"Hey, guys!" Antonio remarked, "Change in plans—we’re back in business! No early out tonight." Jamie’s phone rang, and it was DJ. Jamie quickly answered, "Hi baby."

"How much longer you gonna be?" DJ asked.

"Probably about midnight," Jamie replied, "The power is back, and we’re getting clobbered! We’re busy as shit, wanna come and help us? We sure could use a busboy."

"Sure, baby," DJ said, "I’ll be there in about fifteen minutes, bye." DJ took the liberty of borrowing one of Jamie’s pizzeria polo shirts and pulled it on.

"Dad," DJ said, "The power is back on, and Anthony’s is getting hammered, I’m gonna go and give them a hand."

"OK Son," I said, "We’ll see you guys later." DJ never ceases to amaze me, he’s always willing to give a helping hand. He’s the most awesome young man I know, I’m so proud of my Son!

DJ arrived at the pizzeria, walked in, and headed right into the kitchen. "Hi Maria," he said, grabbing a bus bin and heading back out to the dining area. In five minutes he cleared four tables of soiled dishes and glasses, wiped them down and carried the bus bin full of dirty dishes out to the dishwashing machine.

He then went to the drink dispensers and drew pitchers of Sweet Tea, Pepsi and Dew, placed them on a tray and headed back to the dining room, giving refills to several of the patrons.

"DJ," Antonio said, "would you deliver this pizza to Table 14 for Danny, please?"

"Sure," DJ replied, checking the chart to see where 14 was, and took the pizza away, to deliver it. He then returned to the kitchen, and started to load soiled dishes into a rack for the dishwasher.

"DJ," Maria said, "you don’t have to do that!"

"Yes I do," DJ replied, grinning, "we’re out of empty bus bins!"

Maria shook her head, smiling, pushed the rack into the dishwasher and started the cycle. DJ took the empty bus bin, and went out front to clean more tables. With DJ’s help, Jamie, Danny and Fernando finally got caught up.

"DJ," Antonio said, "we need to talk. I want you to give me your stats, so I can put you in the system. When you come in and help us, like you did tonight, I want you to clock in, and be paid for it."

"Antonio, I don’t do it for money," DJ explained, "I just do it to help you and my boyfriend out."

"I understand," Antonio said, "but I feel like I’m taking advantage of you, and I don’t want to do that. Please come in this week, and let me put you in the system. You’re a great help, and I appreciate that, but I’ll feel better if you’re on the clock, and getting paid for it. You look great, wearing that ‘Anthony’s’ polo shirt!"

"OK, Antonio," DJ replied, "I’ll come in, when we’re not so busy. Oh, I borrowed the shirt from Jamie, we’re about the same size and we can wear each other’s clothing." Antonio grinned.

About 10:45 PM, fifteen minutes before closing time, six more groups of patrons entered, two couples and four families. They apologized for coming in so late, explaining that they were starved, and their homes were still without power from the storm.

DJ swung into ‘host’ mode, seating them and taking their drink orders. Jamie took three of the new arrivals, Danny took two, and Fernie took ownership of the remaining table, splitting his time between serving them and continuing to bus tables and loading the dishwasher. Antonio turned the ‘OPEN’ sign off, to discourage any more folks from entering, and continued to make pizzas.

It was midnight when the last of the guests finally paid their tabs and walked out. None of the servers had found the time to wrap silverware, and there was a pile of it to be wrapped. Danny offered to come in early Sunday morning and help Fernie wrap the silver.

The phone rang and Antonio answered it, stating that they were closed.

"Wait!" the voice on the phone exclaimed, "This is Sam, Danny’s Mom, we were concerned, it’s an hour past closing time, and Danny is not home yet, is he Okay?"

"He’s fine," Antonio replied, "we’ve been extremely busy, and we probably won’t get out of here for another hour."

"Okay," Sam replied, "we were just concerned, quite a storm we had, huh? I won’t keep you, we were just worried." Sam hung up.

"Dad," Fernando asked, "Danny is coming in early to help me wrap all this silver in the morning, can he please sleep over with me tonight?"

"Let me discuss it with Maria," Antonio said, "If it’s OK with her, it’s OK with me." Antonio asked Maria, and she approved. "DANNY! Can I see you a minute?"

Danny, approaching Antonio, "Did I do something wrong?"

"I don’t think so," Antonio replied, "It’s really late, would you want to sleep over with Fernie tonight, since you boys are both coming in early tomorrow morning?"

Danny, smiling, "I’d love to, but I’d need to call my parents, and let them know."

"I think it better that I make that call," Antonio said, "and make sure it’s OK with them. If they approve, you’ll be going home with us tonight." Antonio called Sam back and explained the situation, and Sam approved, after Antonio assured her that Danny wouldn’t be on the street alone after dark. Danny is still on probation.

It was 12:20 AM when things were finally cleaned up. Jamie and DJ left together and headed to DJ’s house for the night. Fernando and Danny sat in the back seat of Antonio and Maria’s car. They drove by the bank and dropped in the night deposit and headed to the Chevas/Gomez residence.

"Danny," Maria asked, "do you want us to go by your house and pick up your pajamas?"

"PAJAMAS!" Danny exclaimed, "I haven’t worn PJ’s since I was about seven years old, I just sleep in my underwear."

"Son," Antonio stated, "Since you’ve got an overnight guest, you might want to keep your underwear on tonight." Fernando’s face turned pink, but in the dark, nobody noticed, but Danny smirked.

Arriving home, Antonio unlocked the front door, and everyone walked inside. "It’s been a long, hard night," Antonio said, "I would hope everyone is as ready to sleep as Maria and I am."

"I know I’m beat," Danny said, "I think we’re both ready to crash. Where is the bathroom? I need that before I go to bed."

"Danny, the bathroom is here," Fernie led Danny into the bathroom, and closed the door, and both boys stood at the toilet to empty their bladders. Fernando, being uncut, needed to pull back the foreskin, and Danny watched him, somewhat fascinated. They both put away their junk and Fernie led Danny to his bedroom. Both boys removed their sneakers and socks, their polo shirts, and their jeans, laying out their clothes on a chair. They both viewed each other’s almost naked bodies, Fernie in his boxer briefs, and Danny in his Boxers.

"Fernie," Danny asked, "what did your Dad mean, about keeping your underwear on?"

"He knows that I usually sleep naked," Fernie replied.

"So do I," Danny said, "I think we should keep tradition." Danny stood by the bed, his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers, just waiting to see what Fernie’s next move was. The two boys looked at each other and grinned, simultaneously pushing their underwear down to the floor and stepping out of them. The last time these two saw each other naked, was back in Juvie Hall, when they took showers together.

Fernie, pointing at the bed, "Inside or outside?" Without a reply, Danny slipped into the bed and slid over to the side that was next to the wall. Fernie turned out the table lamp and slid in, next to Danny, both boys lying on their backs.

Danny, propping up on his elbow, "This isn’t right, we need to kiss goodnight." Danny turned onto his side, facing Fernie, and lowered his head, placing his lips onto Fernie’s. The two boys shared the sweetest, most passionate kiss they ever had shared. Fernie’s tongue slipped into Danny’s mouth, seeking Danny’s tongue. "MMMMMM" Danny moaned, as their tongues danced.

Fernie’s hand slipped down over Danny’s smooth body and found Danny’s completely erect boyhood, and his fingers wrapped around it. Fernie loved feeling Danny’s erection in his hand, nearly as much as Danny loved the feeling of Fernie’s soft fingers exploring his boyhood. Seconds later, Danny’s hand was also wrapped around Fernie’s now completely stiff pecker, feeling Fernie’s soft, velvety foreskin and exploring Fernie’s anatomy.

Neither one of these boys have ever had actual sex with another boy. Fernie rolled onto his side, and snuggled his back against Danny’s smooth chest and stomach, and Danny instinctively wrapped his arm around Fernie’s torso, spooning him, and his hand drifted back down, feeling Fernie’s stiff boyhood in his hand. Both boys were dead tired. Fernie felt Danny’s stiff erection poking against his buns and the crack of his ass. Danny affectionately kissed the back of Fernie’s neck, sending chills down Fernie’s spine, and the two boys drifted off to sleep that way.

Sunday morning, about 8:00 AM, while Maria prepared sausage and egg burritos for breakfast, Antonio slipped into Fernie’s bedroom to wake the boys. He glanced at the floor and saw both Fernie’s boxer-briefs and Danny’s boxers, and knew that the boys were sleeping naked. Antonio grinned, but resisted the temptation to pull the covers down, saving the boys some embarrassment.

He hated to wake them, they were both sleeping so peacefully together, cuddled, and Danny’s arm was still around Fernando, holding him tightly. These boys most definitely are a bit closer than just good friends. Antonio is wondering if they might have had some sex, but he hasn’t got the balls to ask them.

Antonio, rocking both boys shoulders, "Come on boys, time to get up, breakfast is nearly ready!"

"OK, Dad," Fernando responded, "give us five minutes to get dressed, and we’ll be out." After Antonio left the room, the boys shared a passionate kiss, and finally slipped out of bed, and got dressed, both trying to adjust themselves to hide their morning wood. After a ‘shared’ pee in the bathroom together, they headed to the kitchen and sat together on one side of the table and attacked Maria’s breakfast burritos and Mango/Pineapple juice.

"Awesome breakfast, Maria," Danny stated, "I’ve never had burritos for breakfast before."

"I suppose Hispanic folks eat a little differently than American’s," Maria said, "we don’t eat a lot of regular bread, or cereal, our bread is normally tortillas. I hope you liked them."

"Oh, I did!" Danny exclaimed, "I’m already looking forward to spending another night here with you all."

"Did you boys sleep well?" Maria asked.

"I can’t speak for Fernie," Danny said, "but I don’t think I’ve ever had a better nights sleep."

"I think we both slept like rocks," Fernie said, "It felt wonderfully nice to sleep with my best friend."

"I thought your best friend was Liz Martin," Maria commented.

"Well," Fernando replied, "Liz is my best girl friend, but I don't think I'd be inclined to want to sleep with her. Besides, she's now dating Ron Price, my softball team mate. I'd bet that Ron would like to sleep with her, but I doubt her parents would approve!"

"Fernie," Danny said, "I'm going to ask my parents, and if it's OK with them, and with your parents, maybe next weekend, you could sleep over with me one night, at my house."

"I realize how close you two boys are," Antonio stated, "I don't think that Maria and I would have a problem with that. Danny, have your parents call me, and confirm that Fernando is welcome at your home." Fernando and Danny glanced at each other, and smiled. Maybe sharing a night (or two) together could become a weekly weekend ritual.

Shortly after 9:30 they all piled into the Chevy, Fernie and Danny in the back seat, and headed toward the pizzeria. They left a little earlier than usual for a Sunday, as Anthony's doesn't open until noon on Sunday. Antonio is aware that Fernie and Danny have a shitload of silverware to wrap, that the servers didn't have time to wrap last night.

Due to the late rush they got pounded with last night, he and Maria also need to do more prep this Sunday morning than usual. There are also three bus bins full of soiled dishes that were left from last night, that need to be run through the dishwasher and Antonio has piled that chore onto the boys.

Antonio tilted the rear view mirror down to the back seat, and grinned, noting that the boys were holding hands in the back seat. Are these boys falling in love? Or maybe they are already in love.

One positive thing about being parents to a gay child is that you don't need to worry about unwanted pregnancies! Antonio's and Maria's love for Fernando grows on a daily basis, and every day they are closer to wanting to make Fernando their permanent son.

They never had children of their own, and both Maria and Antonio are astounded that parents could turn their backs on such a loving and beautiful boy as Fernando. His sexuality is a non-sequitar, and they would much prefer to have a gay son, rather than no son at all.

Perhaps, in the not too distant future, Fernando might become a Chevas, instead of a Gomez. The only biological relative that Fernando feels any closeness to is his sister, Serena.

Arriving at the restaurant, everyone swung into action. Danny gathered up all the clean silverware and carried it to a table, while Fernando loaded the two racks for the dishwasher, shoving the first rack in and starting the cycle.

Antonio started the computer system, and quietly clocked Danny in, even though Danny’s shift wouldn’t start officially until noon. Danny is scheduled as the only server until 4:00 PM, when Jamie comes in. Antonio is well aware that some of the church goers are apt to come in for lunch after the church services finish. Fernando has also become an efficient backup server, if the business is more than Danny can handle by himself.

While the dishwasher did it’s job, Fernando joined Danny at the table and the two boys got their rhythm going. Antonio smiled, when these two boys wrap silverware together, they out-perform any two of the other servers, and they enjoy working together. Both boys tend to wear constant smiles on their faces.

By noon, Danny and Fernando had wrapped all the silverware left over from yesterday, as well as what came from the dishwasher this morning. Maria and Antonio had finished their prep and Antonio turned on the electric ‘OPEN’ sign.

About ten minutes past noon the first customers entered, and by 1:00 PM Danny was serving four tables and Fernando took one, in addition to taking phone orders, and being the cashier, and host. Fernando had become quite efficient at multitasking, and Antonio was quite proud of his son.

About 1:30 PM, who should walk in the door but Chuck and Serena. Like the last time, Fernando yelled, ‘SERENA!’ and ran into his sister’s open arms. The two siblings shared a loving hug, and kissed each other’s cheeks. Chuck wrapped his arms around Fernando, hugging him tightly. Antonio observed, but this time he knew that these were not just regular customers, it was Fernando’s sister, and her boyfriend. Fernando led them to a booth and seated them, and Danny approached them, preparing to be their server.

"Danny," Fernie requested, "I’d like to take care of these guests, if you don’t mind."

Antonio, approaching the booth, "Fernie, let Danny be their server, and you can take a break, and spend some time with your family."

"Thanks, Dad," Fernie replied, "Danny, I’d like you to meet my sister, Serena Gomez, and her boyfriend, Chuck. Guy’s this is my best friend in the whole wide world, Danny White." Danny shook hands with Serena and Chuck, and took their drink orders.

"How did you and Danny meet?" Serena asked.

"Remember when CPS was housing me in Juvie Hall," Fernando explained. "Danny and I became friends there. One day we were getting ready to take showers, and several thugs were going to rape me, gang-bang style. Danny stepped in, and prevented that from happening, he saved my ass, literally!" Chuck grinned.

Danny brought their drinks, and a Dew for Fernie, and took their pizza order, and left to put in the order.

"So how did Danny end up working here?" Chuck asked.

"Danny got released from Juvie Hall on March 10th, and needed a job, and I talked Dad into hiring him. He’s not in school now, but he plans to return in the fall, and start his junior year over. We’ll both be juniors, and might even have some classes together."

"Is Danny—like you?" Serena asked.

"Are you asking if he’s gay?" Fernando asked, "Yeah."

"You two seem pretty friendly toward each other," Serena said, "Are you two—like—boyfriends?"

"Maybe," Fernando replied, "we haven’t put a label on our friendship, yet, but I would like to have Danny for a boyfriend. We slept together for the first time, last night, and it felt wonderful, to just sleep with my best friend."

"Did you do anything together?" Chuck asked.

"Not sexually," Fernando replied, "Just cuddled, and kissed a little, and slept like rocks! We’re both still virgins."

"I have a sneaky feeling," Chuck stated, "that when Danny saved your ass at Juvie Hall, he was saving it—for himself!"

Fernando, his face a little pink, and grinning, "Danny would never rape me, but if he wants my ass, I’d give it to him, willingly."

"Little Brother," Serena stated, "keep your virginity as long as you can, and make sure that the boy that takes it, is the boy that you really care about, and love."

"Sis," Fernando asked, "do you still have your virginity?" Now it’s Serena’s face that’s red.

"I won’t lie to you, Feranado," Serena answered, "but the boy that took mine, is the boy I plan to marry someday." Chuck grinned, taking Serena’s left hand, and showing the diamond on her hand to Fernando.

"When is the big day?" Fernando asked, smiling.

"It’s a ways off," Chuck replied, "I need to graduate, and I still have another year of college, and I want to be financially secure before I take on the responsibility of a wife."

Danny came back to their table, checking to see if there was anything they needed.

"Danny," Fernando said, "Show Serena and Chuck your bracelet."

Danny, smiling, and removing the bracelet from his wrist, and handing it to Serena to examine, "Fernando gave this to me on my Seventeenth Birthday. It’s my most cherished possession, and I’m proud to wear it, every day!" Serena and Chuck viewed both the front and the back side, which had FG and DW engraved, and the date of March 17th, Danny’s birthday. Danny’s voice was filled with pride, and Fernando was smiling too.

"That’s so sweet," Serena remarked, smiling at Fernando. "We need to leave soon," Serena said, "and we’d like to chat with Antonio and Maria before we leave." Chuck and Serena rose from the booth and walked over to where Antonio was topping pizzas.

"Would it be OK if I go back to the kitchen and talk with Maria?" Serena asked.

"Of course," Antonio replied, "you’re family, and you know the way." Serena walked back to the kitchen.

"Hi Serena," Maria said, "Can we discuss something?"

"Sure, I was just wondering how you and Antonio are getting along with your foster boy?"

"Serena," Maria said, "we’ve almost forgotten that Fernando is just our foster son. My husband and I have fallen completely in love with that beautiful and awesome young man, and we’re getting along just great."

"I can tell that Fernando has nothing but love and respect for both of you," Serena said, "he even refers to you as ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’."

"Serena," Maria stated, "we haven’t discussed this yet with our Son. We need to know how you and your family would feel, if we were to file for adoption of Fernando, and make him our forever Son?"

"Are you serious?" Serena stated, shocked, "You and Antonio would be willing to have a gay son?"

"Serena," Maria explained, "Fernando’s sexuality is only part of what make’s him the awesome young man that he is. We wouldn’t love him any more, or less, if he was straight, we just love him, unconditionally."

"In Argentina," Serena explained, "kids like Fernando are scorned, and treated like criminals, and they bring shame to their families. Mama and Papa still cling to Argentine traditions, and they have no love or use for Fernando. They consider him an embarrassment and that’s why Papa kicked him out."

"Maria," Serena continued, "I’m having my own problems at home. Chuck and I have been living together, like a married couple, for a few months, and Mama and Papa are very upset with me too, because I’m ‘living in sin’, as they believe. Chuck and I are engaged to marry, but Mama and Papa won’t attend our wedding, because I’m going to marry an American boy. I think traditions suck!"

"If we filed for the adoption of Fernando, do you think his parents would sign off?" Maria asked.

"I think they would," Serena replied, "but I love my little brother, would I still be able to see him?"

"Of course, dear," Maria said, "you’re the only relative he has that he still has any love for, and I can feel the love you have for him. We still need to discuss this with Fernando, and the final choice would be his. If he wishes for us to adopt him, his last name would change from Gomez to Chevas."

"I’m inclined to think that it would be a desirable move, especially for my brother," Serena said, "Fernando would have the security and comfort of knowing that he has two stable parents that love him, regardless of his sexuality."

"It would also give us a wonderful son, that we’ve longed to have for our entire married life! We’re both very proud of Fernie, and if he were to be removed from us, it would break our hearts! Thank you so much for your input, Serena. I guess, if Fernando wants to adopt us to be his parents, that would make you our stepdaughter?"

Serena, smiling, "I could get used to calling you ‘Mom and Dad’ just like Fernando does. Let me give you our phone numbers, so you can keep us posted." Serena gave both hers and Chuck’s numbers to Maria, and Maria saved them in her cell phone.

Chuck and Serena prepared to leave, and Chuck was ready to pay the tab to Antonio.

"Your practically family," Antonio stated, "It’s on the house."

"Thanks, Antonio," Chuck said, and walked back to the table, leaving a ten dollar tip for Danny. Chuck and Serena left, after giving Fernando (and Danny) goodbye hugs. Serena is pleased that Fernando has, evidently, found a nice gay friend to be pals with, and Danny seems like a really nice boy.

* * * * *

Saturday night Rusty had stayed over with Jamal and went to church again Sunday morning with the Robinson family. After returning from church, Jamal and Rusty changed out of their dress clothes, and put on more casual clothing. Rusty keeps his 'Church Clothes' at Jamal's house, as the only time he wears them is when he goes to church with the Robinson's.

Jamal grabbed his swimming trunks, and the clothes he planned to wear to school tomorrow and they returned to Rusty’s grandparents home for the rest of the day, and would be leaving for campus on Monday morning from there.

While the two boys spent some time in the pool, Jamal brought up the subject of their planned, clothing optional, Pool Party.

"Rusty, when do you think we can host our Pool Party?"

"We need to find out when the grandparents might be going away for a few days," Rusty replied.

Grandma, approaching the pool about 5:30, "Boys, you need to get dried off and dressed, dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

"OK Gram," Rusty answered. The boys climbed out of the pool, used towels to dry most of their bodies, and headed to Rusty's bedroom to remove their trunks, finish drying each other, and pulled on their boxer-briefs, shorts and tee-shirts. They then lay on the bed together, kissing and making out for a few minutes.

Grandpa pushed their door open, grinning as he viewed the boys in a romantic situation, and informing them that dinner was served. The boys rose from the bed, adjusted their boners inside their shorts, and made it to the kitchen to enjoy Grandma's Sunday dinner of roasted chicken, with all the trimmings.

"Wow!" Jamal remarked, "This is just like Thanksgiving!"

"The bird is a little smaller," Grandpa stated, "we usually roast a Turkey for Thanksgiving. Boys, we're going to be gone over the Memorial Day week, we trust you guys won't make the house a wreck while we're gone."

"Gramps," Rusty stated, "we'd like to host a Pool Party, and cookout, probably on Memorial Day, for some of our closest friends, mostly from college."

Grandpa, grinning, "Knowing how you boys are, it'll probably be all boys!"

"Likely all gay boys," Rusty replied, smiling, "all of our closest friends are gay. It'll probably be only about ten or twelve guys."

"We'll be leaving on the Friday before," Grandpa said, "and won't be back until the end of that week, probably June 1st or 2nd. I would hope you might get the grass cut a couple of times before your party!"

"Rusty," Jamal said, "we don't have classes Tuesday, I can help you cut the grass on Tuesday."

"Thanks, baby," Rusty replied, "and maybe we can do your parents yard the same day." Jamal nodded in agreement, and gave Rusty a thumb up. These two boys enjoy doing things together, even work.

When Jamal went to bed naked that night with Rusty, they made a decision to have the party on Memorial Day and discussed who they wanted to invite. Of course DJ and Jamie topped the list, and following closely was Phil and Bryan, and the newest known gay couple, Devon and Quentin. Following them were another five or six known gay boys from the Rainbow Alliance. Rusty grabbed an envelope off the nightstand, and wrote the list of potential guests down on it. Rusty lay the list on the nightstand, and turned off the lamp.

The two boys then kissed and hugged together, causing each other to become very aroused.

"Baby," Rusty spoke softly, "are you wanting me as much as I want you right now?"

"Maybe more," Jamal snickered, "my boy pussy is screaming for your beautiful cock! Do we dare do anything, with your grandparents at home?"

"It's not like they don't know about us," Rusty said, "and they've likely gone to sleep. Let me get us a towel, so we don't mess up the sheets." Rusty slipped out of bed, his massive and very stiff pecker led him to the bathroom, and he grabbed a heavy towel, and a wet washcloth. Returning to the bedroom, he lay the washcloth on the top of the headboard, and told Jamal to get up for a minute while he spread the towel on the bed.

Jamal instinctively lay on his back, drew his knees toward his chest and allowed Rusty full access to his bottom. Rusty retrieved the lube from the draw in the nightstand, and lubed his boyfriend's anxious taint, and his own drooling tool. Rusty then knelt behind Jamal's thighs, and Jamal raised his legs up, and used Rusty's shoulders to raise his ass up, making his entrance more accessible to his boyfriend.

Who wanted what the most? Both boys were at maximum stiffness and both had precum streaming from their pee slits. Rusty pushed the head of his cock against Jamal's rosebud, and Rusty tenderly pushed in. Jamal relaxed completely, and Rusty was heading home! With just a small gasp and moan from Jamal's mouth, Jamal's orifice let the head of Rusty's cock inside. Rusty loved the feeling of Jamal's large, hard penis between their abdomens, and wished there was a way to take Jamal's boyhood into his mouth while he fucked his boyfriend's hole. Rusty slowly but surely pushed more of his length into that wonderful boy pussy. Jamal was moaning in ecstasy, while Rusty searched for Jamal's prostate.

"Oh, fuck!" Jamal exclaimed, "you're hitting my cum button, I'm gonna—sh" he didn't finish, his cock started to spew his cream, with it landing on Rusty's stomach, and his own stomach and chest.

"I'm cumming too," Rusty panted, as he reached his orgasm, filling Jamal's boy pussy with his love juice. Rusty collapsed on top of Jamal, squishing Jamal's sex juice between them. They shared a passionate kiss, while they started to catch their breath, and both boys started to deflate. Rusty slowly pulled his now flaccid cock from Jamal's pussy, and quickly lowered his head, starting to eat Jamal's tasty boy cream from Jamal's stomach and chest. He would have preferred to get it hot from the spigot, but it still was very tasty.

Once Rusty pulled out, Jamal was incapable of holding it in, and Rusty's sperm ran out of Jamal's hole and onto the towel below his butt. Jamal reached for the washcloth, and cleaned his ejaculate from off from Rusty's stomach. He wasn't inclined to want to lick up his own cum.

Rusty then carefully used the washcloth to clean the lube and cum from his cock, and then cleaned Jamal's ass and hole. He rolled up the washcloth inside of the towel, and stashed them both under the bed. The two boys then cuddled together, preparing to sleep.

"Thanks, baby," Jamal stated, "That was some awesome sex!"

"It seems that every time we have sex," Rusty said, "it's better than the time before. Tonight was perfect, and I love you, baby."

"I love you too, sweetheart," Jamal replied, "next time, I get to fuck your sweet ass."

"Whenever you're ready, baby," Rusty answered, "I'll be ready for you to take me to heaven! Goodnight, baby." Both boys, now sexually satisfied, shared a romantic kiss, and fell asleep in each others arms.

* * * * *

That same Sunday morning, Devon enjoyed breakfast with his parents. Devon informed his Mom that he would not be home for dinner that night because Quentin’s Mom had invited him to have dinner with his family, and he had accepted. He left home about 3:00 PM, dressed in the clothes he intended to wear to campus the next day, and grabbing his backpack, hoping he might get to spend the night with his boyfriend.

Arriving at Quentin’s home, Devon parked his car in the drive, and walked to the back (kitchen) door and knocked. Quentin’s Mom quickly opened the door, inviting Devon to enter.

"Devon, sweetheart," Janice said, "Since when do you feel you need to knock on our door? You’ve always been welcome in our home, and you’re still welcome to walk in without knocking, just like you always did!"

"It’s been quite a few years," Devon said, "I was a bit reluctant to just walk in, without knocking."

"I hope you know that you are like our second son," Janice said, pulling Devon’s face down and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Let me look at you, my, you’ve grown into a really handsome young man!" she exclaimed, giving Devon a warm hug, which Devon returned. Quentin approached, smiling at Devon.

Quentin threw his arms around Devon, and initiated a lip kiss with his boyfriend, while Janice watched.

Janice, grinning, "I guess you boys have graduated, from kissing each other’s cheeks to kissing each other’s lips!" Both boys blushed a little, and Jeffrey approached Devon and gave him a warm and welcome hug.

"If you men would like to take your seats at the table," Janice said, "I’ll have dinner on the table in about five minutes."

"Thanks, sweetheart," Jeffrey said, and led the boys to the table. The dining-room table looked so familiar to Devon, with Jeffrey’s and Janice’s places at the ends, and the boys places on one side, like they always used to be. Jeffrey sat on one end, and he motioned for the boys to take their seats on the side.

"So I guess," Jeffrey said, "even after all these years, you two boys still love each other?"

"Dad," Quentin answered, "Things have changed, and it’s different now. Our love for each other has grown, and it’s stronger now than ever."

"Devon," Jeffrey asked, "how do you feel, about this?"

"Mr. Smith," Devon replied, "Things are different now, and I agree with Quentin. As kids, we did love each other, but as adults, I think we are ‘in love’ with each other. I want nothing more than to spend my life with this awesome young man!" Quentin smiled.

"I have some mixed feelings," Jeffrey admitted, "I don’t think that very many fathers would be excited to learn that their son is gay. Some of us have the intelligence to accept what cannot be changed, and I still love both of you. Maybe someday Devon will become my son-in-law!"

"We haven’t discussed marriage, yet," Quentin said, "but if Devon ever makes that proposal, I don’t think I could turn him down!" Devon smiled, and Janice brought the platter of Pot roast, with onions, carrots and potatos to the table, along with a bowl of home-made coleslaw.

Jeffrey and Janice shared a bittersweet smile, recalling the dozens, probably hundreds of times that the four of them ate at this table, even sitting in the same chairs, when these boys were pre-teens. Who would have ever guessed that these two boys would someday fall into a romantic loving relationship with each other.

Devon and Quentin, grinning, both took a forkful of food from their plates, and fed it to each other.

"Oh My God!" Janice exclaimed, "You boys still do that?"

"Not as a rule," Quentin answered, smiling, "we were just reliving a happy memory from times gone by."

"It seems like just yesterday," Jeffrey stated, "that you two used to share your twin beds, I guess you don't sleep together anymore. You're both six footers now, and there's no way you'd both be able to sleep together in a twin sized bed."

Quentin, glancing at Devon, and grinning, "But we've shared a full size bed at the Shady Inn a few times. Not overnight, but for a few hours."

"Mom and Dad surprised the shit out of me a few days ago," Devon said, "they've bought me a new full size bed, big enough for both of us. It's being delivered this week, and we plan to initiate it next weekend, when Quentin spends the weekend at my house. Dad says that's a lot cheaper, in the long run, than $50 a night at the Shady Inn!" Jeffrey nodded in agreement.

"Guys," Jeffrey asked, "do you both have classes tomorrow?"

"Political Science at 9:00 AM," Quentin replied, "one of the classes we share together. Devon, did you get that next chapter read, yet?"

"No," Devon answered, "I planned to read it, later tonight."

"I haven’t read it yet, either," Quentin said.

"Janice," Jeffrey suggested, "Is there any reason the boys can’t share the queen bed in the spare bedroom, and they could leave for college from here in the morning." Devon and Quentin glanced at each other, and smiled. It seems that Jeffrey is on the boys side.

"I think Devon would need to get his books in the morning," Janice said, "maybe he could read that chapter from Quentin’s book tonight."

"My backpack is out in my car," Devon stated. "I was hoping that Quentin and I could maybe study together, after dinner. If I can stay over, I’m already wearing the clothes that I planned to wear to school tomorrow."

"Boys," Jeffrey stated, "it’s nearly 7:00 PM, I would suggest that you both hit the books now, and maybe you’ll have a little time to spend together before you need to go to sleep."

"Thanks Dad—uh Mr. Smith," Devon said, "I need to call my parents and let them know that I’m staying over here tonight."

"Devon," Jeffrey commented, "Son, when you boys were younger, you always referred to Janice and me as ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’. You may be a big boy now, but we still think of you as our second son, and we still love you as much as ever!"

Devon, smiling, "Thanks, Dad," and gave both Janice and Jeffrey a loving hug, "I still love you guys too." He made the call to his Dad then got his backpack from his car. Fifteen minutes later Devon and Quentin were sitting together at the kitchen table, tackling their studies.

Jeffrey wrapped his arm around Janice’s shoulders, pulling her close, as she was finishing up the dishes. The two parents smiled, viewing the two boys, studying together, as they had in years gone by. These boys may have grown into young men, but their love for each other has only matured, just like their bodies.

About 10:00 PM, Quentin led Devon to the spare bedroom, but didn’t close the door. They both stripped to their boxers, and knelt together beside the bed. Janice and Jeffrey, on their way to their bedroom, stopped by the spare bedroom doorway and observed.

Holding each other’s hands, Quentin and Devon prayed together for the first time in several years.

Quentin started, verbally, with the ‘Lords Prayer’ then Devon picked up.

"Heavenly Father, I know we don’t practice what many of your followers believe to be proper love, but only you know the love that we have for each other. Thank you, Father, for blessing us both with loving and understanding families. Please bless our relationship, and help us to grow, and become a loving couple for the rest of our lives, here on earth. Lord, please bless our loving parents, keep them safe and healthy for the rest of their natural lives, and please prevent them from ever suffering severe pain. We ask this in the name of your loving son, Jesus Christ, Amen."

"Amen," Quentin echoed. Janice and Jeffrey quietly left the boy’s doorway, and headed to their bedroom.

"Babe," Janice said, as she and Jeffrey settled in bed, "That was a beautiful prayer, I’m happy that our boys still believe in prayer."

"Sweetheart," Jeffrey replied, "I believe that love is love, regardless of sexuality, and I’m sure that God smiled, when he heard their prayer tonight. Some mortal’s may condemn their love, but I think that God will bless it. Goodnight, Sweetheart." Jeffrey and Janice shared a romantic kiss and hug, and soon fell asleep.

After their prayers, both boys slipped their boxers off, and crawled into the bed, naked. They made out, and both grew stiff erections, and were leaking precum.

"Baby," Quentin said, softly, "I need a snack! I want to taste you!"

"That desire is mutual!" Devon remarked, "I think this queen bed is big enough that we could do a sixty-nine." The boys got into a sixty-nine position, laying cornerwise on the bed, and started to nurse each other’s big cocks. Both of them sport about eight inches, hard, and can both take each other’s size when doing anal, but about the best they can take orally is about four inches.

After only about seven or eight minutes, both of them were approaching orgasms. Devon tapped his hand on Quentins head, letting his boyfriend know he was close, and Quentin tightened his mouth on Devon’s boyhood, driving him over the edge. Seconds after Devon started to spurt his cream into Quentin’s throat and mouth, Quentin returned the favor, filling Devon’s mouth.

After milking each other’s cocks dry, they rearanged, and shared a kiss, their tongues tasting each others mouths, and the residue of their own boy juices. They both wrapped their arms around each others torso’s, shared another kiss, and fell asleep, one big lump in the center of the big bed.

Monday morning Janice and Jeffrey rose to the alarm about 7:00 AM. Janice pulled on her robe and headed to the kitchen to start coffee brewing while Jeffrey headed to the bathroom to take a shower, then, just wearing his briefs, he joined his wife for their first cup of coffee.

Janice, about 7:30, "I think the boys need to leave for school about the same time you leave for work. Do you want to see if you can wake them up and get them vertical?"

"Sure Babe," Jeffrey replied, rising from the table and heading to the spare bedroom. Pushing the door open and walking inside, he noticed their boxers on the floor and grinned. He knew they were sleeping naked.

With a devilish grin on his face, he yanked the blanket and top sheet down, exposing their naked bodies to the cooler air. "Time to rise and shine, guys!" he exclaimed. Both boy’s tan faces turned to a shade of rose, as they both tried, not too successfully, to cover their genitals with their hands. Their genitals were a little larger than their hands, especially as they both were suffering a case of morning wood.

"We’re awake, Dad!" Quentin exclaimed, "We’ll be down in a couple." Jeffrey returned to the kitchen while the boys pulled on their boxers and wandered to the kitchen, after making a pit stop in the bathroom. The boys were aware of the habit, in this house, to share breakfast just wearing underwear.

Janice, noticing the boxers, "I see you boys have both switched, from tidy whites to boxers."

"Yeah," Devon responded, "we’ve gotten too old for briefs, big boys wear boxers."

"You never get too old for briefs," Jeffrey stated, pointing to his own briefs. I tried boxers once, but boxers don’t give a guy any support, down there, wearing briefs are almost like wearing a jockey strap. That support helps a boy to not get testicle hernias."

"I suppose," Quentin replied, "that’s why athletes wear athletic supporters, but neither one of us are athletes."

"Believe it or not, I was once a teenager," Jeffrey stated, grinning, "and I well know how a boy can suddenly spring a bone, out of nowhere! It's hard to conceal it, wearing boxers, but you can kind of hide it, if you're wearing briefs, or maybe even boxer-briefs."

"Your Dad is right, Quentin," Devon said, "it's pretty embarrassing to display a tent in your pants, and they always pop up at a bad time." Janice is keeping her back to the men, preferring to hide her grin, overhearing this father and son's conversation.

"So maybe we should try getting some boxer-briefs?" Quentin said.

"I will, if you will," Devon replied, "I'll bet you'd look really sexy in boxer-briefs, not that you don't look damned sexy anyway!"

"Thanks, baby," Quentin replied, "I think you're pretty damn sexy yourself." The two boys shared a spontaneous kiss, and Jeffrey grinned, noticing that both boys adjusted their crotches right afterwards. These two boys get aroused, just from a kiss!

Janice served breakfast to her three men, and herself. Seeing Devon and Quentin sitting beside each other, and eating breakfast together brought back so many sweet memories of the past. She is actually very comfortable with knowing that this love between these two boyfriends really started years ago.

The only major difference, they've always loved each other, and now can openly admit that they are 'in love' with each other. She is content that her son couldn't have found a better boyfriend than Devon, to fall in love with. Will their relationship get stronger, or will it eventually wither, and die. Only time will tell.

After breakfast, Jeffrey dressed for work, and the boys dressed for school. They were all ready to leave about the same time and walked out of the house together, Jeffrey carrying his briefcase, and the boys with their backpacks.

"Boys," Jeffrey said, holding his arms wide open, and giving both Devon and Quentin a loving group hug, "Janice and I have nothing but hearts full of love for both of you. Devon, you've always been our second son. Whatever happens in the future between you two, please know that you still have family here that loves you and cares about you."

"You boys are welcome to share the bed in the guest room, whenever you want to sleep over together, in fact, Janice and I are considering making that guest room, Quentin's room, and giving Quentin the queen bed." Quentin smiled.

"I wish you boys a great day, and a great week at college," Jeffrey said, "and I look forward to seeing a lot more of you, Devon, in the very near future. We all need to leave, or we'll all be late." Jeffrey took off, and Quentin entered Devon's car, Devon driving them to campus.

Parking in the student lot, Devon and Quentin exited, and shared an embrace and romantic kiss, before heading inside.

"FAGS!" Somebody called out. Devon and Quentin broke their embrace and looked around, trying to figure who made that call. The only students they saw was DJ and Jamie, and they were walking toward them.

"No harm intended!" DJ said, grinning, and giving Devon a hug while Jamie gave a hug to Quentin. "The devil made me do it."

"Guys," Devon said, bubbling with excitement, "Have we got some news to share with you, do we have a few minutes?"

Jamie, checking the time on his phone, "Not really, we've got class in seven minutes, wanna hook up for lunch at noon?"

"Deal!" Quentin exclaimed, "See you guys at noon." DJ made a quick call to me, letting me know that they wouldn't be home for lunch, because they were having lunch with friends at school. They would likely be home before Joe and I needed to be at work.

It's a Monday, April 16th, and both DJ and Jamie are off.

Devon and Quentin were both watching for DJ and Jamie to come into the student lounge, after their 11:00 AM class ended. The four boys bought lunches, and settled at a table together.

Devon and Quentin told DJ and Jamie ALL of the details of their Sunday evening and night at Quentin's home, including the joy of sharing a sixty-nine in the guest room, sleeping in the queen sized bed. Devon told them about his parent's buying him a new full size bed to replace his twin bed, so the boys could comfortably sleep together at Devon's home. DJ and Jamie were both delighted to hear how both sets of parents have accepted not only their sexuality, but also their relationship.

"Guys," Jamie said, "be true to each other, and protect each other in every way possible. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us."

"Does this mean," DJ asked, "that you boys are no longer BI?"

"I don't think we ever were BI," Devon admitted, smiling, "that was just a cover up, to try to hide our real sexuality. We've overcome that obstacle. We're out, we're proud, and very much in love with each other, and we really don't care who knows it!"

DJ, a couple of tears excaping his eyes, "I am so utterly proud of you boys. Coming out, especially to family, is probably the most difficult thing that a gay person ever faces, and you've put that behind you! I wish you a happy and prosperous relationship, that never ends! I love you guys, but I'll keep my love muscle for only my wonderful boyfriend!" Jamie grinned.

The four boys rose from the table, and Devon and Quentin gave Jamie and DJ such tight hugs, they could hardly breathe. Classes over for the day, all four boys headed for the parking lot. DJ and Jamie holding hands, as usual, and so were Devon and Quentin.

Jamie, on the way to our house, "Baby, I could feel the love that those two boys have for each other, could you feel it?"

"Of course," DJ said, "One would have to be numb not to feel it."

"I sense that they are really in love with each other," Jamie said.

They stopped and got two giant subs on the way home, one for them to split a little later, and one for Joe and me to split after we get home. They're always so thoughtful, gosh, my life would be so empty without DJ and Jamie in it, and of course my husband, Joe.

To be continued..........

 

So ends another chapter in the lives and loves of our stars, DJ and Jamie, and some of their closest friends. Thanks to Devon’s Ex-girlfriend, LaShanda, Devon and Quentin are now out to their families, probably a good thing. Memorial Day (and Jamal and Rusty’s Clothing Optional Pool Party) are soon to arrive, and they request a big favor from DJ. Antonio and Maria discuss adopting Fernando with him. Fernando spends his first night with Danny, at Danny’s home. Joe and Doug receive exciting news from Damion and Brandon. Hang with me for the next exciting chapter!
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. The picnic went well. Danny and Fernando friendship is growing. All relationships all progressing smoothly.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Whew, OK, read from the beginning starting last week and am now up to date. I'm enjoying the story very much & am looking forward to reading on in real time.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yet another awesome chapter. So glad things worked out for Devon and Quentin with their parents. I was so angry when his spiteful ex went to his home to out him to his mom, beware a woman scorned. However, despite her best efforts, things turned out better than expected for the boys. 

Im surprised Antonio and Maria are so open to the boys sleeping together. Antonio even had his suspicions when he went to wake them but didnt seem too phased. Tough call, but if I were a perspective parent looking to adopt I would be trying to make sure nothing untoward happened that may bring CPS into play and jeopardize everything. Theres also the legal ramifications particularly for Danny. Dont know North Carolina law, here the consensual age is 16.Of course Id be a hypocrite if I tried to say I waited to come of age. I have no doubt these boys have strong feelings for each other, they just need to be careful.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..