Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,769 Words
  • 11,654 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 50. Chapter 50

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father has kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) have placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. Warning, There may be a description of gay male sex in this chapter.

Chapter 50 picks up on Wednesday, August 15th, with Damion and Kerri’s first date. Candy and Rena, Phil and Bryan’s lesbian neighbors, get married and file for custody of Jeremy. Maria plans a family dinner, inviting Chuck and Serena to join them.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 50 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

It’s Wednesday afternoon at 5:30 and Damion is taking a quick shower, wanting to smell nice when he picks up Kerri. Karen had offered to fix him supper, but he declined the offer, as he and Kerri were planning to have dinner together. Karen was pleased that it seemed Damion was starting to have a social life.

Driving out at 5:50 Damion thought he was going to be late, and arrived at Kerri’s home at 5:55, and parked in the driveway. He nervously approached the front door, hoping that Kerri would answer it, but her father was the one to answer the door.

“Damion?” Andy asked.

“Yes, sir,” Damion replied, “Damion Whitlock, I assume that you are Kerri’s Dad?”

“Guilty as assumed,” Andy replied, “Welcome to our home son, come on in. I believe my daughter is expecting you. It’s my pleasure to meet you.” Andy offered his hand.

Damion, shaking hands with Andy, “And my pleasure to meet you, Mr.—uh, uh” Damion was suddenly at a loss, realizing he’d never asked Kerri’s last name.

“West,” Andy stated, smiling, “Andrew West, but I generally go by ‘Andy’, please have a seat, Kerri should be out shortly. You know how women are, they’re never ready on time!” Damion grinned. “Kerri told me you work for my brother, Phillip West, how do you like working there?”

“Mr. West is a great boss,” Damion replied, “and I love my job!”

“Phil told me that he was fortunate to find such a brilliant and talented young man to become his Office Manager. He likes you a lot and has put a lot of faith and trust in you. I hope you never let him down.”

“Thank you, sir,” Damion replied, smiling, “I will do my utmost to meet or exceed his expectations.” Right now, Damion’s head feels just a bit bigger than his body.

“VERA!” Andy shouted, “Got a minute?”

“Just about a minute,” Vera stated, entering the living room.

“Damion,” Andy stated, “This is my wife, and Kerri’s mother, Vera West. Hun, this is Damion Whitlock. He’s the young man that Phil hired as his Office Manager, and the boy that is taking Kerri out tonight.”

Vera, approaching Damion with a smile, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Damion. I guess Kerri has inherited my ability to pick good looking boys, like the one I married—too many years ago to count!” Andy grinned, and Kerri entered the room, immediately approaching Damion and the two shared a hug—without a kiss.

“What are you two planning to do tonight,” Andy asked, “and what time should we expect Kerri to be home?”

“We’re doing dinner and a movie,” Damion answered, “and I won’t keep her out too late, because I have to be at work by 8:00.”

“I hope you two have an enjoyable date,” Andy stated, “we may or may not be up when you return, but we’ll leave the door unlocked for you.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Kerri stated, “I’ll see you and Mom later tonight, or tomorrow.” Kerri took Damion’s hand and they walked out to his car. Damion put on his ‘perfect gentleman’ suit, opening the passenger door for Kerri to slide in, then assumed his position behind the wheel and they took off, headed for the mall. Damn, why did most of these carmakers do away with bench seats. Damion would much prefer to have Kerri sitting close to him, rather than way over on the other side in a bucket seat!

Arriving at the mall, Damion parked, and the two walked into the mall, hand in hand. Entering the cinema they viewed the posters of the currently showing movies.

“Which movie are we watching?” Kerri asked.

“I really don’t care, Baby,” Damion said, “as long as I can watch it with you, you choose.”

“You just called me ‘Baby’!” Kerri remarked.

“I guess I might be a little premature,” Damion replied, “but I hope that you will be my Baby. Is there a law against hoping?”

Kerri, grinning, “I think hoping is permissible—Baby!” Damion smiled, they agreed on a movie and Damion bought the tickets.

Damion, passing the refreshment stand, “Popcorn and Drinks?”

“Aren’t we going to eat dinner after the movie?” Kerri asked.

“That was my plan,” Damion replied.

“Then we shouldn’t be filling up on popcorn,” Kerri stated, “but a Coke would be nice.” Damion ordered the largest Coke, with two straws. Leading Kerri into the theater, and then into the very back row, they sat down, Kerri on Damion’s right side. They both sipped on the Coke, together. Damion’s left hand was holding the cup of Coke, and his right arm and hand instinctively wrapped around Kerri’s shoulders, pulling her close. Kerri didn’t object.

“I’ve never shared a drink with a boy before,” Kerri commented, “I think it’s kind of fun, and—I don’t know—maybe—romantic?”

Damion, smiling, “I can think of lots of romantic things that we could share together. I’m very happy that you are here with me.”

“I doubt any happier than I am to be here with you,” Kerri replied. The movie started about the time the Coke ended, and Damion set the empty cup down on the floor. Damion wasn’t about to remove his arm from around Kerri’s shoulder and she snuggled even closer to Damion.

While watching the movie, they periodically shared a romantic and passionate kiss. Part way through the movie, Kerri’s left hand innocently rested on Damion’s right thigh, and she lightly caressed it, then slid it down a little caressing his inner thigh, a little too close to his crotch! Damion wondered if Kerri had any idea how sensitive a boy’s inner thigh was and what havoc that caressing could cause with a boy’s penis! He felt Damion Jr. becoming erect and tried to inconspicuously adjust it.

Damion really didn’t wish for Kerri to know what she was doing to him. Kerri is a nice girl that he wanted to develop a relationship with, but not one built on sex, like the one he’d had with Sylvia. He considered Kerri to be a clean-cut girl that he could possibly fall in love with and maybe eventually marry.

Leaving the cinema, dinner was on their minds. Damion decided that ‘Applebee’s’ would be a good place to go, and they went there. The hostess seated them at a booth, where they sat together on the same side, and told them that Bryan would be their server.

Bryan soon arrived and took their drink orders. Returning with their drinks, Bryan couldn’t take his eyes off Damion.

“Sir,” Bryan stated, “I don’t mean to stare, but you look just like a boy I met over a year ago, but I know you can’t be him because he lives in California.”

“Wait,” Damion remarked, “we have met! You were one of the pall-bearers at Grandma’s funeral, along with DJ, Jamie, my brother, Brandon and your boyfriend.” Damion stood up and shared a hug with Bryan. “You and your boyfriend were living with Jamie’s parents and Brandon and I had to share a bed together, against our better wishes! Are you still seeing what’s his name?”

“Yeah,” Bryan responded, “Phil and I finally got our own apartment, and we’re closer than ever. Phil’s Dad is helping to pay his school expenses so that he can return to college this fall, and he’s still working at Denny’s. How long are you visiting for?”

“We’re not visiting,” Damion answered, “Brandon and I have moved here, and we’re now staying with the Seldon’s. Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl are awesome foster parents!”

“Tell me!” Bryan exclaimed, “If it wasn’t for their help, taking us in and giving us a place to live for those several months, Phil and I probably wouldn’t have our own apartment yet. And who is this young lady you’re with?”

“Sorry, my bad.” Damion replied, “Kerri, this is Bryan Hopkins, he and his boyfriend Phil are two of DJ’s and Jamie’s closest and best friends. Bryan, DJ and Jamie took Brandon and me to the Waterhole last Saturday night and I met this lovely girl, Kerri West. (He pulled Kerri close in a sideways hug) We hit it off well, and I asked her for a date, and she accepted. Tonight we are sharing our first date, and I hope there will be many more to follow.” Kerri smiled. Bryan sat on the bench seat across from Kerri and Damion to take their dinner orders.

“Are either you or Brandon working yet?” Bryan asked.

“We both are,” Damion replied, “I managed to land a job as Office Manager at Smalltown Contractors and the owner, Phillip West, just happens to be Kerri’s uncle. Jamie helped Brandon get a part time job at Anthony’s Pizzeria, and he’s also transferring here to CC to finish his degree in graphic arts.”

“I was aware of that,” Bryan said, “Phil ran into DJ, Jamie and Brandon on campus the day he was making arrangements to get back into school. Brandon is in the same curriculum that Phil and I am, so we may have some shared classes with Brandon.” Bryan left to put in their orders.

Bryan delivered their entrées, Damion’s Bourbon Steak and Kerri’s Fiesta Chicken. They both dived in, and occasionally shared a bite of each other’s meal, not minding eating from each other’s fork. That would be no worse than sucking on each other’s tongues, which they had done.

Electing to forego desserts, Bryan presented the ticket, which Damion paid with his debit card, and added an $8 tip. It was just 10:00 PM when they walked out of Applebee’s and Damion drove them to Kerri’s house, and parked in the driveway. The two sat in the car for a few minutes, talking.

“Look, Baby,” Kerri stated, “we’re both off on Sundays, we need to find something to do together, other than just going out and eating.” Damion liked Kerri calling him ‘Baby’.

“Could I interest you in a romantic walk in the Park?” Dami asked.

“That sounds like fun,” Kerri replied, “I’d love to take a lover’s walk with you in the Park.” Damion wanted so desperately to make out with Kerri, and silently cursed these bucket seats, with a console between them. Damion exited the driver’s seat and walked around to open Kerri’s door, giving his hand to help her out of the seat.

After walking Kerri to the door Damion initiated a passionate goodnight hug and kiss. Damion Jr. rose to the occasion, and Kerri could feel Damion’s hardness against her abdomen and knew that Damion was sexually aroused, but elected to say nothing about it. After the house swallowed her inside, Damion returned to his car, adjusting Damion Jr. on the way then drove home, a happy boy.

Kerri walked into the house, and Andy was still up, probably waiting for Kerri to come home.

“Welcome home, Sweetheart,” Andy greeted, “How did your date go tonight?”

“It was wonderful, Dad,” Kerri responded, smiling. “It was the best date I’ve ever had. He took us to a movie and we shared a Coke—with two straws. Then we went to Applebee’s and had a delicious dinner together, and then he brought me home.”

“I sense,” Andy stated, “that you really like Damion a lot.”

“Dad,” Kerri replied, “you know that I’ve dated a number of boys since high school, and most of them never wanted to date again, because I wasn’t an easy lay. All a lot of boys want from a girl is to get into their underwear. I think Damion is a little different.”

“We had a lengthy discussion about sex the night we met, up at the Waterhole,” Kerri continued. “He told me that he wasn’t a virgin, and that he wasn’t ‘in love’ with the girl he broke up with when he moved here. He said she wasn’t the girl he would ever consider to be his wife, and he isn’t looking for another relationship that is centered around having sex.”

“Damion is the nicest, sweetest boy I’ve ever dated, and we’ve already planned our next date. We’re going to go to the Park Sunday, and just enjoy walking through the Park together, and getting to know each other better. You’re right Daddy, I do like Damion a lot. I think, given time, he’s a boy that I could fall truly in love with, and I hope he feels the same about me.”

“Kerri,” Andy stated, “you may be almost twenty-one but you are still, and always will be our Baby Girl! Damion has left a positive footprint on your mother and me, and we both like him.”

“Believe it or not,” Andy continued, “I was once a young man, wearing Damion’s shoes. I well know how a young man’s hormones can sometimes take control over our brains, and we sometimes go over the edge, pushed by those hormones.”

“Dad,” Kerri asked, “Did you ever have sex before you and Mom were married?”

“Sweetheart,” Andy responded, “I’m not proud to admit it, but I did have sex with three or four girls before I started to date your Mom. I was the boy, however, that stole your Mom’s virginity, about a year before we were even engaged to marry.”

“After I proposed, and your Mom said ‘Yes’ we agreed to abstain from having any more sex until our Wedding night. About three months after our marriage, you were conceived. Nine months later we were blessed with a beautiful Baby Girl and you were born on the day of our first Wedding Anniversary! That’s why we always celebrate our Anniversary on the same day as your birthday. You were the greatest Anniversary Gift that a loving couple could have ever received!” Kerri smiled.

“So I guess you’re forbidding me to ever have sex until I’m married?” Kerri asked.

“No, Kerri,” Andy stated, “you’re almost twenty-one, and legally an adult. I can’t forbid you having sex, but I would hope you might keep your virginity until marriage. If you really love, and care enough for a boy that wants to have sex with you, that you would want to marry him, and you let him in, that’s your decision to make. I would only hope that you and he have the integrity to consider the consequences, and use protection. Your mother and I aren’t prepared to be grandparents, not yet, anyway.”

“Thanks, Daddy,” Kerri stated, “I’m glad we had this conversation tonight. I’ll keep it in mind, and if anything sexual should happen between Damion and me, I promise to make certain that we use protection. I love you Daddy.” Kerri sat on Andy’s lap, like she did when she was a little girl, and Andy pulled her close to his breast, kissing her cheek and loving her. Father and Daughter soon went to bed, in their own beds, of course.

Damion pulled into the Seldon’s driveway about five minutes after leaving Kerri and parked, Damion Jr. now back to being flaccid. Walking in through the back door, DJ, Jamie and Brandon were all seated at the table, munching on cookies and milk. Damion got a glass from the cupboard and joined them. All three of them knew he’d had a date with Kerri.

“So Cuz, how was your date tonight?” DJ asked, concerned.

“It went very well,” Damion replied, “We watched a movie at the Cinema, and then I took her to Applebee’s for dinner. Bryan was our server and I introduced her to Bryan. I met her parents tonight when I picked her up, and they seem really nice. Kerri only lives about three blocks from here, and I just left her house.”

“Hey Bro,” Brandon asked, curious, “Did she give you any?”

“BRANDON!” Damion remarked, showing some irritation, “I don’t fuck every girl I meet, especially on the first date! Kerri is a nice girl, and it might take me a while to gain her trust. For Christ sake, give us some time to get to know each other! On Sunday we are planning to take a walk in the Park together, and I don’t expect to have sex with her that day either. I’m exercising my patience.”

Damion gulped the last half glass of his milk, walked to the sink and rinsed it, leaving it by the sink to be washed. He then ripped off three sheets of paper towels from the roll.

“Good-night guys, 6:30 comes early!” Damion said, heading to his bedroom with the sheets of paper towels. The other three boys wished him a goodnight, grinning. They all had a pretty good idea what the paper towels were needed for.

Entering his room, Damion stripped naked and crawled into bed, keeping his boxers handy, should he need to use the bathroom during the night. After living with DJ and Jamie for several weeks now, and knowing that they both were most comfortable sleeping naked, he and Brandon both now enjoyed sleeping raw.

After a few minutes in bed, Damion was reminiscing that last kiss with Kerri and Jr. got hard—again! Feeling a serious need to drop a load, he pushed the covers down, and taking his leaking erection in hand, started to stroke it, using his precum as lube.

Approaching orgasm, he grabbed one of the paper towels and shot his load of cum into it, then used another to dry his pecker, dropping both into the wastebasket by the bed. Now sexually relieved, he could go to sleep easily, and did so.

* * * * *

On Thursday morning, August 16th, Phil and Bryan were awakened early, at 7:30 AM by Candy’s voice in the kitchen. The boys, knowing it was Candy, staggered out of their bedroom in all their naked glory, both receiving a hug from Candy. These four friends have likely seen each other more times naked than dressed, and neither the ladies nor the boys have any embarrassment being naked around each other.

“You’re up mighty early Candy,” Phil remarked.

“We have a lot to do today,” Candy replied, “come on over, coffee is ready, and Rena is going to prepare breakfast for all of us.”

“Give us a minute to take our morning pee,” Phil replied, “and we’ll be right over.” Both boys had lost their morning woodies, and they shared a pee together in the toilet. They wondered what was up with Candy and Rena, and quickly darted naked across the porch and into the ladies apartment. Taking seats at the table, Rena poured them all mugs of coffee and took her seat next to Candy, across the table from the boys.

Are you boys free today?” Candy asked.

“It’s Thursday, and neither of us have any classes,” Phil replied, “I’m due at Denny’s at 3:00 PM.”

“And I’m not due at Applebee’s until 5:00 PM,” Bryan added.

“We’d like to ask you guys a huge favor,” Candy explained. “We have an appointment with the Justice of the Peace at 11:00 AM this morning to get married. She told us to bring our marriage license, and our two witnesses. We don’t have any close relatives, or even close friends to be witnesses. We did get our marriage license last week. You two are probably the closest friends we have, and we would be so honored and grateful, if you two would be witnesses to our marriage.”

“What would we have to do?” Bryan inquired.

“Do you both have suits, or dress pants and Sport Jackets?” Candy asked.

“We do, but we rarely wear them,” Phil said, “they might be a little wrinkled.”

“I can press them, if they need it,” Candy stated, “Aside from that, you just need to go to the JP’s office with us, and watch the brief ceremony, and sign the Marriage Certificate as witnesses.”

“And that’s it?” Phil asked, smiling at Bryan.

“Oh,” Candy stated, “there is one more little detail. When we leave the JP’s office, you two need to follow us to the Hometown Cafe so that we can share a celebration lunch with you, our treat!”

Phil, grinning, “Bribery will get you everywhere! We’ll be happy to be witnesses to this glorious event. Bryan and I have never felt that we could afford to eat there, and it will be a real treat for us.”

“They say that the best way into boy’s hearts is through their tummy’s,” Bryan stated, smiling, “and I think you ladies just proved that it works!” Candy and Rena both smiled.

After breakfast the boys returned to their apartment to dress in their Sunday Best and the ladies dressed in their nicest dresses. Leaving for the JP’s office, Rena grabbed her camera on the way out of the apartment. They all arrived at the JP’s office about 10:50.

The ceremony was brief, and the JP was kind enough to take photos of the Brides and of the Brides with their witnesses. Papers were signed, and the JP placed the signed Marriage Certificate in a large envelope and handed it to Rena. Candy paid the fee to the JP, and they all headed to the Hometown Cafe, arriving just past noon. The four of them enjoyed a tasty and leisurely lunch.

Candy stated that this was likely the second happiest day of their lives, and was a critical step toward the happiest day, the day they would (hopefully) achieve custody of their beautiful and much loved Jeremy.
Candy told the boys that she and Rena had been happy as a couple, and had not been in a rush to marry, until they were advised that as a married couple, even as a same sex couple, their petition to gain custody of Jeremy would carry more weight.

They all left the Hometown Cafe about 2:00 PM, Phil was due to work at 3:00 PM and Candy and Rena had an appointment with Steve Jones, their attorney, also at 3:00 PM.

Candy and Rena parked and climbed that long stairway up to Steve Jones’s office, Marriage Certificate in hand, and entering his office at 2:55 PM. Brenda greeted them, offering them seats, and told them that Mr. Jones would be with them shortly. A few minutes later Steve came out and invited the ladies into his office, and closed the door. He knew what this was about and viewed the Marriage Certificate, which was dated this same day.

Steve pounded the ladies with an endless string of questions, making notes of their answers.

They told Steve that they were prepared to move into a two-bedroom apartment in the same complex so that Jeremy would have his own room. There was a playground in the complex so he would have friends to make and play with. During those days when Jeremy wasn’t in school and they both were at work, they planned to hire a nanny, or would put him in daycare. They both stressed that Jeremy’s welfare was their highest priority. Candy can add Jeremy to her health care plan, as he is legally her son.

“How does Jeremy feel about you petitioning for his custody?” Steve asked.

“He doesn’t know, yet,” Candy replied, “for the last eight years we’ve only been able to have Jeremy with us every other Sunday for just a few precious hours. We get the same line every time we have to take him back to his Father and Stepmother. He tells us that he wants to live with his two Mommies, rather than his Daddy and his mean Stepmother.”

“How is she being mean to him?” Steve asked.

“We don’t really know,” Candy replied, “It may just be the way she disciplines him, he’s never given us much detail. The only thing he’s really said is that he gets sent to his room a lot.” Steve jotted down another note.

“Ladies,” Steve stated, “Custody cases, like adoption cases, and petitions for support are handled in Family Court, rather than Civil Court. Judge Canton, the Family Court Judge is both the Judge and the Jury. Having handled a number of these cases, I know and respect Judge Canton well, and I know how he operates. His first concern is the welfare of the child or children, and from experience I know that in custody cases he tends to favor the Mothers over the Fathers. I also know that he will want to question Jeremy, and will take his opinions and feelings into consideration.”

“Do you think we can win this case?” Rena asked.

“I think we have a good case,” Steve replied, “and I also would recommend that we file for Support Payments from his Father. Unless his Father is destitute, I think that Judge Canton will order him to pay support. We should request at least $100 a month, and offer him the same visitation rights that he gave you.”

Steve, picking up the Marriage Certificate, “I need to make a copy of this, to file with the petition.” He returned a couple of minutes later and placed the original back in the envelope. Then picking up his notes, “I’ll give these to Brenda so she can start typing up the petitions.”

Steve, returning, “Ladies, can you hang around for about an hour while Brenda gets these petitions typed up?”

“We can do that,” Candy replied.

“Great, time is not our friend,” Steve replied. “I’m planning to file these petitions tomorrow morning, and hoping I can get our case on the docket for the next Family Court session, which will be two weeks from today, on the 30th.”

“Assuming we win,” Steve continued, “Jeremy will be attending school in a different school district. It will be in Jeremy’s best interest to start his new school year in his new school, and school will be resuming right after Labor Day. You ladies will need to get a transcript of his school records in order to get him registered in his new school. What grade is Jeremy in?”

“He was in Third Grade last year, but his father told me his grades weren’t too great, and I’m not sure if he passed,” Candy replied. “I’m sure that if we can improve his home life, his grades will also improve.” Steve smiled, knowing that Candy was right.

“When we have the Court Date secured,” Steve stated, “I will need to subpoena Jeremy’s Father and Jeremy. I know that you ladies will show up without a subpoena. Either Brenda or myself will contact you, and let you know the date and time. It will be posted in the Courthouse in which Courtroom Family Court is being held. You may wait in the outer waiting room, and Brenda will let you know when she has the Petitions ready, and show you where to sign. Ladies, it’s been a pleasure.” Both Candy and Rena shook hands with Steve, and they walked out of his office, to wait.

* * * * *

On Wednesday Steve received notice from the Court Clerk that both of his cases were scheduled on the docket for Thursday, August 30th at 9:00 AM. Knowing how Family Court was handled he knew that the shorter, cut and dried cases were usually heard first, and more complicated cases were likely not heard until 11:00 AM or later, and sometimes delayed until after lunch.

Steve quickly phoned the pizzeria to tell Antonio that they now have a court date. Antonio immediately informed Maria that their long awaited court date was on Thursday, the 30th of August at 9:00 AM, and Maria smiled. Still on summer vacation Fernando was still at home, or probably on a bike ride with Liz. They would share the exciting news with Fernando when he shows up, likely around 5:00 PM.

Maria suggested they have a family dinner this coming Monday evening and invite Chuck and Serena to join them. Antonio fully agreed and Maria phoned Serena. Chuck and Serena were together and agreed to attend. Serena was happy to have some ‘family time’ with her brother. Maria kept the real reason a secret for the time being.

Brenda phoned Candy to inform her of the court date, so that she and Rena could make arrangements to take that day off from work.

To be continued.............

Chapter 51 will pick up with a happy family dinner at the Chevas home, and the two Court Cases. Fernando’s adoption case will go smoothly, but Jeremy Santiago’s Custody Case will be contested, and things may get quite nasty! Thanks everyone for reading my stories, and a special thanks to those of you who are kind enough to leave comments.
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..