Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 4,531 Words
  • 777 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 52. Chapter 52

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando.

In Chapter 52, Phil and Bryan share their last naked coffee with Candy and Rena. Jeremy arrives on Sunday evening and gets to sleep over with Phil and Bryan for two nights. Candy and Rena ask another favor of the boys, and the boys assist the girls in their move upstairs to Apartment 213.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 52 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

It’s Friday morning, August 31st, the day after court, and 3 days before Labor Day. Candy and Rena rose from bed about 7:00 AM, and while Rena started coffee, Candy slipped next door to awaken Phil and Bryan to share their morning ritual of naked coffee together and excited to share their court experience with the boys.

Candy grinned, as both boys exited their bedroom naked and sporting morning wood, a common sight to Candy.

Phil, anxious to hopefully hear good news, “How did court go yesterday?”

“We’ll tell you all about it over our naked coffee,” Candy replied.

“We’ll be right over,” Phil stated, “after we take our morning pee.” Candy headed back to her apartment and the boys headed into the bathroom, a few minutes later slipping naked across the porch to Candy and Rena’s apartment.

Rena, while pouring coffee and smiling, “Our boy is coming home, to stay!” Phil and Bryan both smiled.

“So you won custody of Jeremy?” Bryan asked.

“Judge Canton stated that he believed that it was in Jeremy’s best interest to live with his Mommy’s,” Candy explained. “Not only that, he ordered Juan to pay $150 a month in support, and Juan will be able to have Jeremy for one weekend a month.”

“It’ll be Juan’s responsibility to pick Jeremy up and bring him back home,” Rena added, “and that will save us much gas money.”

“Juan has been pretty decent,” Candy stated, “he offered to pack Jeremy’s clothes and toys, and is bringing him to us this Sunday evening!”

“We’re so happy for you,” Bryan stated, “and Jeremy too. I think Phil and I have fallen totally in love with Jeremy, and we can hardly wait to see him again!”

“There are some drawbacks,” Candy stated, “with Jeremy living here we won’t be able to enjoy our naked coffee anymore. We can’t all be running around naked in front of Jeremy!”

“That shouldn’t mean we can’t still enjoy having coffee together,” Phil stated, “we’ll just have to wear clothes!”

“It also means that Rena and I will be moving,” Candy stated. “We’ve rented the apartment right above you guys, number 213. Are either of you guys going to be home today?”

“Bryan has classes this morning,” Phil stated, “and I have to leave for work about 2:30, but Bryan will be home before I leave, so one of us should be here most all day, what do you need?”

“The electric and water are to be turned on today in the new apartment,” Candy said. “If you can kinda check the new apartment a few times, and make sure the faucets are all closed and turn on the AC after the electric is on, it would be appreciated. Rena, give the boys your key, and I’ll get another one made for you.” Rena slipped the key for the new apartment off her key ring and handed it to Bryan.

“You’re trusting us with a key to your apartment?” Phil asked.

“Of course we trust you,” Candy replied, “it’s not like you’re strangers anymore. When Jeremy starts school, we’ll be at work when he comes home and we might need you to let him into our apartment.

“I’ll need to leave for work by about 3:30 PM,” Bryan stated, “as I’m scheduled at 4:00 today.”

“I would think the electric and water should both be turned on before then,” Candy replied. “If you guys will excuse us, we need to get dressed and head to work, or we’ll be late.” Phil and Bryan left, heading to their own apartment, as Bryan also needed to leave shortly for campus, his first class at 9:00 AM.

About 10:00 AM Phil went up to Apartment 213, finding the water had been turned on, but still no electric. About 10:45 Phil made sandwiches for his and Bryan’s lunch, expecting Bryan to be home a little before 11:30 after his 10:00 AM class ended.

After Bryan returned, and the boys ate lunch, they both entered their bedroom and stripped naked to share some ‘Afternoon Delight’ before Phil needed to leave for work. After enjoying some sex together, Bryan pulled on his school clothes and Phil dressed in his work uniform. When Phil left, about 2:30 PM, Bryan grabbed the key for 213 and ascended the stairs, entering apartment 213.

Soon inside, Bryan noticed the kitchen light was on and knew the electric had been turned on. Finding the circuit breakers, he flipped the double switch, turning on the AC, immediately hearing the AC compressor come to life. Locating the thermostat, Bryan turned it up to a more economical 75 degrees, from the setting of 60 degrees, where it had previously been left. Checking the vents, cooler air was blowing into the apartment. After checking out the somewhat larger apartment, void of furniture, he turned off the kitchen light and returned to his own apartment.

* * * * *

Saturday was a busy, busy day. Neither Phil nor Bryan had classes, being a Saturday. Neither Rena nor Candy work on weekends. Phil was scheduled at the usual 3:00 PM at Denny’s and Bryan at 4:00 PM at Applebee’s. The boys generously offered to help Rena and Candy move stuff from 102 to 213. The only big items were the Wide-Screen TV and stand, as the other furniture would be staying in the old apartment.

The TV was the first item the boys moved. While Rena packed the small kitchen appliances and other kitchen stuff, including groceries, in boxes, the boys carried them upstairs and Candy unpacked and organized the new kitchen. At lunchtime Candy ordered an extra large pizza for delivery, and they all shared it together at the picnic table.

By 2:00 PM nearly all of the lady’s personal belongings had been taken to the new apartment, with the exception of their clothing. Rena said that they could handle moving their clothing after the boys left to change for work. With both of their kitchens in turmoil, cooking a meal would be difficult at the least. In a turn of events, Bryan and Phil offered to prepare Coffee and breakfast, and invited Candy and Rena to have breakfast with them on Sunday morning in their own apartment. Can these boys cook? We’ll soon find out.

By 5:00 PM, Rena and Candy had everything moved, leaving only their needed toiletries and what they planned to wear to work on Tuesday behind. They left their bed made up, and set aside a blanket and pillow for Jeremy, as he would be sleeping on the sofa Sunday and Monday nights. Exhausted and hungry, Rena and Candy went out for dinner.

* * * * *

Sunday morning everyone was excited, JEREMY RETURN’S HOME TONIGHT! It seemed that Bryan and Phil were nearly as anxious as Candy and Rena to welcome Jeremy home. Phil was scheduled off today, and Bryan swapped shifts with another server so that both boys could be home when Jeremy arrives.

While Phil started coffee to brew, Bryan mixed up a batch of Buckwheat Pancakes, using Karen Seldon’s recipe, and started a pan of eight sausage patties to fry. On his way home from work last night, Bryan picked up a four-pack of Danish Pastries to have with their coffee this morning. The boys were actually dressed already this morning, and Phil slipped next door to tell the lady’s that coffee was ready, the lady’s soon walking in, the aroma of the sausage hitting them, along with the aroma of coffee.

They all enjoyed the pastries with their coffee, then Bryan heated up the burner under the griddle and flipped the sausage patties.

“What are we having?” Candy ventured to ask.

“I’m trying my hand at Buckwheat Pancakes,” Bryan replied, “using Karen Seldon’s recipe, along with sausage patties.”

“I love Buckwheat Pancakes,” Candy stated.

“I’ve never had them,” Rena said, “but I want to try them.”

Bryan sprayed the griddle with cooking spray, and proceeded to ladle the batter on the griddle, baking four small pancakes at a time. He opened a bottle of real Maple Syrup and got the tub of whipped butter out of the fridge, setting both on the table. Grabbing two plates, he placed two pancakes on each along with two of the sausage patties, and set them in front of the girls. Then ladled four more onto the griddle.

When breakfast was over, they’d all eaten four pancakes and two sausage patties each, and were well satisfied. Candy and Rena gave their complements to the chef, and Bryan grinned. Some boys can cook! Bryan actually doesn’t mind cooking, and tries his best to please his man! Phil usually holds his end up by doing the dishes, and the boys share the other domestic duties.

In actuality, the boys don’t do much cooking at home, aside from breakfast. Both of them working at restaurants, they usually have a descent dinner at work, taking advantage of their employee discounts. When at college, they tend to grab lunch at the student lounge/cafeteria. On the rare nights that they are both off, they try to prepare a descent dinner at home.

This Sunday the minutes seemed to last for hours, as all four of them patiently waited for Jeremy’s arrival. Finally, about 6:00 PM Candy’s phone sounded—it was Juan.

“Hi Juan,” Candy answered, “Are you almost here?”

“We just pulled into Colony Apartments,” Juan said, “just where is your apartment?”

“Drive to Building 2,” Candy stated, “and try to park near 213, it’s a front apartment, and we’ll meet you there.” Candy, Rena, Bryan and Phil all quickly ascended the stairway and were standing in front of 213 as Juan parked. The back door of Juan’s SUV opened and out jumped Jeremy, running towards the four anxious people and quickly into Candy’s open arms.

After a loving hug and a kiss from Candy, he migrated to Rena, receiving a similar hug and kiss from her.

“Phil, Bryan! I’m so happy to see you guys!” Jeremy exclaimed. Both boys dropped to their knees with open arms, and Jeremy got his welcome hugs from them, but they declined to give him a kiss, in front of his Daddy. Crystal elected to stay seated in the SUV, with Andrea, still sulking over their loss in court.

“Candy,” Juan asked, “may I see your apartment?”

“Certainly, just follow me,” Candy stated, unlocking the door to 213, followed by Juan and Jeremy. “This is our new apartment, it looks kind of empty right now, as our new furniture won’t be delivered until Tuesday.” Candy pointed out the obvious kitchen, with a small bathroom off one side containing only a stool and lavatory, and the dining room.

“So where will Jeremy be sleeping?” Juan asked.

“Bedrooms are upstairs,” Candy replied, leading Juan and Jeremy up the stairway. “This is our bedroom, the full bath (which contained a tub/shower) and Jeremy’s bedroom.”

Jeremy, grinning, “I like my new bedroom, Mommy, it’s bigger than my old one!” Juan silently agreed, it is about half again bigger than Jeremy’s bedroom in his home. This bedroom could easily accommodate two twin beds. They all headed back downstairs, ready to bring Jeremy’s boxes inside from Juan’s SUV.

“I think that Phil and Bryan would be willing to take Jeremy’s stuff up to his bedroom,” Candy stated, “we can’t really put his clothes away properly until after the furniture is delivered. Jeremy will need to sleep on the sofa in our old apartment for a couple of nights, but he will be sleeping in his own bed by Tuesday night.”

Of course Phil and Bryan were willing and happy to carry Jeremy’s boxes up to his bedroom, making three trips each up the stairs to Jeremy’s room. Just before the boys returned from the next to last trip, Juan had a question.

“Who are these two young men hanging around, that Jeremy seems to know quite well?” Juan asked.

“Oh, sorry, my bad,” Candy replied, I guess introductions are in order. They’re the two college boys that share the apartment next door to us. Guy’s, this is Jeremy father, Juan Santiago. Juan, this is Phil Raish, and Bryan Hopkins.” The boys shook hands with Juan, then grabbed the last two boxes and headed back inside.

“Juan,” Candy commented, “remember how Jeremy used to need assistance when he tinkled? Bryan taught him how to pull his foreskin back, and dry it, so that Jeremy no longer needs help.”

“I messed up,” Juan replied, “as his father, I should have been the one to teach him. I guess we can thank Bryan for teaching him.”

“Those boys both have a lot of love for Jeremy,” Candy stated, “I think they regard Jeremy like their little brother.”

“I could sense that Jeremy also has a lot of love for them too,” Juan replied, “They seem to have developed a close bonding with each other. Candy, Jeremy’s eleventh birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks, on the 22nd, are you planning anything special for his birthday?”

“We’ll definitely have a party,” Candy replied, “it may be just Rena and I, and Phil and Bryan. If Jeremy has made some new friends by then, we would invite them too.” Juan smiled.

“It’s nearly 6:00 PM and we really need to take off,” Juan said, grabbing a manila folder from the front of the SUV, and handing it to Candy. “Here is Jeremy’s school records, and his Birth Certificate.” Then reaching for his wallet, “Here is my check for September’s Support, and here is $50 to get him a Birthday Present from me. Please make sure he knows that the gift is from his Daddy.”

“Will do,” Candy agreed, “and Thank you.”

“Son,” Juan stated, hugging Jeremy, with tears escaping his eyes, “I really hope that you’ll be happy living here with your Mommy’s. Just remember I’m still your Daddy, and I love you very, very much. I’ll pick you up next month for our weekend together.”

“I love you too, Daddy,” Jeremy replied, “It’s Crystal I can’t stand. I’ll never be able to accept her as my Mommy.” As Juan and Crystal drove away, Candy felt sorry for Juan. The tears Juan shed while hugging Jeremy indicated that Juan really does love Jeremy, he just chose an ugly bitch for a wife!

* * * * *

After Juan and Crystal left, Rena took Jeremy’s hand and led him down the stairway to the old apartment, followed by Phil and Bryan. Feeling hunger pains, Rena suddenly realized that none of them had eaten anything since the pancakes and sausage they’d had for breakfast, and that was seven hours ago! What to fix for supper?

“Jeremy,” Rena asked, “do you like Taco Salad?”

“I love it!” Jeremy replied, “Are we going to Taco Bell?”

“No, Sweetheart,” Rena replied, “I was thinking of making Taco Salad’s for all of us, for supper.”

“That sounds awesome!” Phil remarked, “I know that Bryan and I are both starving.” These boys have experienced enough of Rena’s Culinary Skills to know that she creates some really tasty meals, often different than what they’re used to eating.

While it was still daylight Candy re-entered the new apartment and dug into the boxes of Jeremy’s clothing and gathered his pajamas, and also some clean skivvies, socks and a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, that he could wear in the morning. Entering the kitchen, she immediately smelled that Rena was cooking Taco Meat and lay Jeremy’s PJ’s and clean clothing on the sofa.

Candy and Rena’s table only had four chairs, and Bryan quickly went to their apartment and borrowed one of their chairs, as there were five to eat. Rena poured five glasses of Tropical Fruit Punch and served four large bowls of salad, and a slightly smaller bowl to Jeremy, then placed a large bowl of Taco Chips in the center of the table. Everyone totally enjoyed their supper, and companionship, and all were happy that Jeremy was now home for good.

After eating, Rena gathered up the dishes, and they all headed out to the shared porch, the four adults sitting in the (only) four porch chairs, and Rena lit up a cigarette, to the shock of both Phil and Bryan.

“RENA!” Bryan remarked, “We never knew you smoked!”

“Me no smoke mucho,” Rena replied, “Uni box last me for Uni week and me no smoke inside casa.” Phil, getting Jeremy’s attention, patted his thigh, and Jeremy quickly crawled up on Phil’s lap, Phil wrapping his arm around Jeremy’s torso. Jeremy, smiling, displayed an expression of pure pleasure on his face, loving the affection. Candy and Rena suspected that affection was something he’d received little of from Juan, and especially Crystal.

“It’s 7:30 Jeremy,” Candy stated, “and past your bedtime. We need to get you to bed, even if it is on the sofa for a couple of nights.”

“But Mommy,” Jeremy complained, “I don’t have school tomorrow—it’s a holiday.”

“OK, Son, you’re right,” Candy said, “I guess you can stay up until 9:00 tonight.” Jeremy smiled.

Jeremy, looking expectantly into Phil’s face, “Can I sleep with you guys tonight?” Phil and Bryan glanced at each other, Bryan giving Phil a nod of approval. It would mean no sex for them tonight, but they’d live.

“Jeremy,” Phil stated, “it’s OK with Bryan and me, but you need to get permission from your Mommy’s.” Candy has visions of young Jeremy sleeping with two naked young men, and has concerns.

“Can you promise me that you’ll make sure he wears his pajamas,” Candy stated, “and I think it would be best if you guys also wear your pajamas.”

“PAJAMAS!” Phil exclaimed, “Neither one of us even owns a pair. I haven’t worn pajamas since I was about eight or nine years old, I’ve always just slept in my underwear.” (Until he discovered the comfort of sleeping naked)

“If it’s any consolation,” Bryan added, “we WILL keep our boxers on! I don’t think we’d be comfortable sleeping naked, with Jeremy in our bed.” They’re wearing Candy down.

“Okay,” Candy finally approved, “If you guys can put up with him, I guess he can sleep over with you.”

Jeremy, sliding off Phil’s lap and running to Candy, “Thanks Mommy!” Jeremy gave Candy a hug and kiss. Candy excused herself, returning inside and then back outside with Jeremy’s flannel pajamas and the clean clothes for him to wear tomorrow, handing them to Bryan.

After Jeremy gave both of his Mommy’s goodnight kisses, the boys all headed into Phil and Bryan’s apartment. Bryan laid Jeremy’s clothes on the sofa. The idea of a 9:00 PM bedtime was totally foreign to Bryan and Phil as they are usually still working, but they were also anxious to cuddle with Jeremy to sleep.

“OK Jeremy,” Bryan stated, “Jammy time, and you probably should go and tinkle before we go to bed.” Jeremy walked over by the sofa, starting with shoes and socks, and stripped totally naked, exhibiting no modesty. He then headed to the bathroom and tinkled, then returned and pulled on his pajamas. Phil killed the lights and all three entered the bedroom.

While Phil and Bryan stripped to just their underwear, laying their clothing on the chair, Jeremy climbed onto the bed, selecting his ‘preferred’ sleeping area, right in the center of the bed. Now down to their boxers, the two older boys went into the bathroom to also ‘tinkle’ together before retiring, and leaving the bathroom light on to act as a nightlight, should any of them need it during the night. The light from the bathroom shone a dim glow into the bedroom, once the bedside lamp was turned off.

Out of habit, Phil entered the right side of the bed and Bryan crawled into the left side, as usual. The boys would normally cuddle together and share a passionate good night kiss—but tonight Jeremy was sandwiched between them. They still met their lips together and kissed goodnight, right over Jeremy’s head.

“Don’t I get a goodnight kiss?” Jeremy asked.

“Of course you do,” Phil replied, and both of the older boys simultaneously kissed Jeremy’s cheeks, satisfying Jeremy. Phil lay on his right side, Bryan on his left side, both facing Jeremy, and each other. As a rule, the two older boys would be wrapping their arms around each other but tonight they both wrapped an arm around Jeremy’s torso, cuddling close to Jeremy.

Jeremy was in Seventh Heaven, feeling the closeness of the two older boy’s bodies next to his. All three boys were totally relaxed and comfortable, and soon fell asleep.

About 7:00 AM on Monday morning, Labor Day, Jeremy woke up, with a need to tinkle. He tried, unsuccessfully, to crawl over Bryan without waking him. Bryan arose to let Jeremy out, and sat on the bed, daydreaming. He could imagine that someday he and Phil might marry and raise children of their own. Maybe they would be blessed with a boy (or girl) as sweet and loveable as Jeremy!

Now fully awake, Bryan entered the kitchen, started coffee to brew and heated some milk to make Jeremy a cup of hot cocoa. Jeremy went back to the bedroom, to wake Phil up. Phil slipped out of bed, sporting his usual morning wood, and tenting his boxers.

Jeremy, grinning, and slapping at Phil’s tent pole, “Why do us boys so often wake up with a stiffy?” Jeremy asked.

“I don’t really know,” Phil answered, “I guess it’s just part of being a boy, it happens with all of us.”

“It sure makes it hard to tinkle,” Jeremy said, “and get the pee into the toilet. My pecker doesn’t like to bend down when it’s stiff!”

Phil, snickering, “I know, I don’t think any of our peckers like to be bent downward. Sometimes Bryan and I pee into the shower stall when we’re stiff and then let the shower rinse our pee down the drain. I might do that this morning.”

Jeremy, grinning, “Can I watch?”

“I suppose so,” Phil responded, walking into the bathroom and ‘tinkling’ into the shower stall, then turning on the water to rinse it down the drain, now losing his woody.

“You’ve got a big pecker,” Jeremy commented, “I wonder if mine will ever get that big?”

“Who knows,” Phil replied, “Jeremy, you’re only ten now, when you get to be fifteen or sixteen I promise you that your pecker will be a lot bigger than it is now.” Jeremy grinned, and the two boys migrated to the kitchen, Jeremy sipping his hot cocoa while Bryan and Phil sipped coffee. Bryan cooked up some oatmeal with raisins for their breakfast.

As the boys were finishing their oatmeal, Candy walked in, pleased to see the older boys at least wearing their underwear and Jeremy still in his PJ’s.

“Rena and I are going to take Jeremy shopping today for some new school clothes,” Candy stated, “and we’re hoping that we can take advantage of some Labor Day or Back-to-school Sales. We also need to pick up some twin sheets and a pillow for Jeremy’s new bed. Speaking of beds, how did you all sleep last night?”

“Horizontally,” Phil replied, grinning, “having Jeremy sleeping with us was nothing short of pure pleasure! I hope that Jeremy slept as well as we did.”

“It felt soooooo good,” Jeremy stated, “cuddling up with Bryan and Phil’s arms around me, I didn’t really even want to fall off to sleep, but I did. I’d love to go to sleep with them every night!”

Bryan, grinning, “As Phil said, we really did enjoy having Jeremy sleep with us, but it does prevent certain activities from happening. Sleeping with Jeremy every night could get old in a hurry!” Candy grinned, knowing exactly what Bryan was referring to. She knows that these boys normally share a rather active sex life!

“Sweetheart,” Candy stated, “go ahead and get dressed in those clothes we brought over last night, and we can go shopping.”

Jeremy, picking up his clothes, “I’ll go into the bedroom to dress.” He headed into the bedroom to change from his PJ’s into the clean clothing. Evidently he felt uncomfortable to be naked in front of Candy. Like Candy had never seen him naked, having raised him from birth! He left his pajamas in Bryan and Phil’s bedroom.

Now dressed, Candy and Jeremy left, picking up Rena from their apartment, and the three headed up the stairway to go shopping.

Alone at last, Phil and Bryan returned to their bedroom, dropped their boxers, and crawled back into bed, both boys more than ready for some sexual fun that they couldn’t enjoy last night. Being Labor Day, they had no classes, and Bryan was not scheduled to work today, but Phil was scheduled in at his usual 3:00 PM. After achieving sexual gratification, they cuddled together and fell back to sleep for at least a couple of hours.

Waking up about 1:00 PM, for the second time today, and viewing each other’s naked bodies, they mutually agreed that they both needed to shower, and showered together, as usual, cleaning the dried cum off of each other’s bodies. After drying each other, they returned to the bedroom. Looking at the sheets, which definitely needed washing, they stripped the bed and remade it with clean sheets, thanks to Karen for giving them three sets of sheets and pillowcases.

It was now a little past 2:00 PM and Phil dressed in his work clothes, needing to leave by 2:30, Bryan dressed in the clothing he’d worn yesterday. A long time since their oatmeal breakfast both boys were hungry. Phil elected to get something to eat at work before starting his shift while Bryan got some cold cuts out and made two sandwiches for himself. Phil, after giving his boy a passionate goodbye kiss took off for Denny’s.

Bryan was bored silly. Phil was off to work, and Candy, Rena and Jeremy were still out shopping. He gathered up the soiled sheets, the towels and washcloths from the bathroom and their soiled boxers and socks and made way to the laundry room to wash them.

About 3:30 PM Rena and Candy returned with Jeremy and their purchases. Jeremy was anxious to show Bryan and Phil his new school clothes and tried the boy’s door, finding it locked—they weren’t home! Returning to his apartment, he asked his Mommy’s permission to go to the playground for a while hoping to maybe meet some of the other kids that lived in the complex. Unlike Crystal, his Mommy’s gave him permission to go, telling him to be home before dark.

To be continued............

Ahead in Chapter 53 Jeremy makes his first new friend, Ray, at the playground and both boys get to meet the other’s parents. On Tuesday Candy gets Jeremy registered and he starts his new year at his new school. The new furniture is delivered and Rena, Candy and Jeremy spend their first night in the new apartment. Thanks for reading my stories. As always, I'm on my knees begging you for COMMENTS! I luv you guys!
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hi Chris. I love this story and can't hate to see how Jeremy adapts to his mew home. I expect the the boys will play a big part in his life and teach him many new things. Keep up the great work.

Darell

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..