Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 15,889 Words
  • 2,574 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 8. Chapter 8

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be description of gay oral sex in this chapter.


DJ Chapter 8 A love story by Douglas Spencer

Monday morning, Jamie and DJ woke up in Jamie’s bed, kissed each other good morning, and showered together. They got dressed for school, and roamed into the kitchen where Carl was having coffee and chatting with Karen, while she was preparing breakfast for all of them.

“Good morning boys,” Karen greeted warmly, “Did you both sleep well?”

“Mom,” Jamie answered, “We always sleep well, when we’re together.”

“DJ,” Karen asked, “Does your Dad work today?”

“Yes, Mom, 3 to 9 tonight.”

“I know you two usually stay over at Doug’s on Monday nights, but you get done with classes about 3:00. Why don’t you come back here after class, and I’ll fix you boys a nice dinner, and you can go to DJ’s later.”

Jamie replied, “Today’s going to be a little different. We have that organizational meeting at 5:00 PM at school, and I don’t know what time it will be over. It might be as late as 7:00 or 7:30 when we actually leave campus, and we’ll probably go right to DJ’s.”

“What organizational meeting is that?” Carl asked.

“There are some kids wanting to organize an LGBT club on campus,” Jamie explained, “one of the professors has volunteered to be our advisor. We’re just trying to get it set up.”

“I’m lost,” Carl said, “What is LBT?”

“It’s LGBT, and stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual and Transgender, It’s a support and social group for those of us that are not straight, where we can discuss issues, and make friends with other like minded students.”

Karen asked, “Can you define Transgender?”

“Probably not exactly, but, you met our friend Mattie at the party Saturday night, he is an F2M Trans, in his case, he is a boy trapped in a girls body, and when he gets done with everything, including surgery, he will be a man.”

“We like Matt, a lot,” DJ said, “but he has a long road ahead, and he really needs understanding friends, like Jamie and me.”

“So this professor that is going to be the advisor,” Carl asked, “Is he gay?”

“We don’t know,” Jamie replied, “he may just be gay supportive.”

“You know, boys,” Carl said, his eyes a little wet, “I’ve come a long way. I was pretty homophobic, until Jamie came out as gay. I was also somewhat racist, until Jamie fell in love with a certain young black man, that I’ve quickly learned to love and respect. I’m sure I have further to go, and more to learn.”

Jamie, standing up, “Baby, we gotta get out of here or we’ll be late!” Jamie ran back to the bedroom to grab their backpacks.

DJ and Carl both stood up and Carl, wrapping his arms around DJ, “DJ, I’m dead serious when I say I love you, as a son,” and kissed DJ on the cheek.

DJ replied, “Thanks, Dad, and I love you too.” Carl beamed, when DJ called him ‘Dad’, it was like the ultimate display of respect.

Jamie and DJ headed out the door saying, “Bye Mom, Bye Dad.”

Karen yelled out, “Have a good day, and I hope your meeting goes well.”

Karen spoke, “Carl, I’m proud of you, I’m really happy that you have accepted DJ the way you have.”

Carl, hugging his wife, “Babe, you know I can’t lie, DJ has captivated me, how can anyone not love him? He is simply an outstanding young man! I so much enjoy having him around.”

“He’s a charmer,” Karen said, “and in such an innocent way, I knew I liked him, the very first time I met him. It’s no wonder that Jamie fell for him!”


* * * * * * * * * * *

DJ and Jamie are chatting on the way to campus.

“DJ, I’m really proud of my Dad, and very happy at the way he is responding to you. I never dreamed he would love you like he does.”

“He may be just putting on a front, to make you feel better.”

“Nope, I know my Dad, and as I told you a few days ago, what he thinks in his head, comes out of his mouth. He really does love you. He told me, a couple of days ago, that if anything ever happens to Doug, you still have a home, at our house." DJ smiled.

“Jamie, our English class gets over at three and we have a couple hours to kill before that five o’clock meeting. I wonder if the school will accept my adoption certificate, and get my name changed over?”

“One way to find out is to try it,” Jamie replied, “I think admin closes at 4:00 PM, is Mattie meeting us for lunch?”

“As far as I know, I hope so, I’m kind of anxious to see how that meeting is going to go, and how many students will show up.”

“I suspect there will only be maybe 6 or 8 today, as most of the students won’t even be aware of the club, until after it is actually formed, and we can put out some flyers. I’m wondering what Mr. Finch will be like.”

They pulled into the parking lot at campus about 9:45, and looked around but didn’t see Mattie’s car anywhere, but he might just not be here yet. Once inside, Sandy spotted them and approached them.

“You two are coming to the meeting today aren’t you?” Sandy asked.

“Yeah, we plan to be there,” DJ replied, “Sandy, I got some great news to share with you, if you have a minute.”

“I’ve got about 5 minutes, so hurry.”

“OK, my adoption was approved, so I have a new name now, Douglas Joseph Kendall, and there’s more, yesterday, the man my Dad has dated for over 20 years proposed, and my Dad said ‘yes’. So not only do I have a father now, that loves me very much, but I’m also going to have an awesome step-dad. I’m so excited I could pee my pants!”

Sandy, laughing, and hugging DJ, “We do have restrooms for that, and I’m so happy for you and your Dad. So your father is gay?”

“Well, he has been my foster father for the last 6 or 7 months, and yes, he is gay. Is Mr. Finch gay?”

“No,” Sandy replied, “he is straight, but he is a strong supporter of Human Rights, and the LGBT community. I gotta run, see you at 5:00, Room 122.”

Mattie hooked up with Jamie and DJ at lunch, and stated he was definitely going to be at the meeting, and had a class at 3:00 but would maybe try to catch up with them in the student lounge between 4 and 5. After their English class finished at 2:50 PM, DJ (and Jamie) headed to Admin, to see if DJ could get his name changed over.

The lady in admin said she could change it over in the system, based on the adoption certificate, but that they needed a copy of the actual Birth Certificate, for the file, as soon as DJ could supply one. She printed him off some copies of the name change document to give to each instructor so they could change it in their registers.

At about 4:45 PM a handful of students filtered into Rm 122. The room did not have desks, as most of them did, but tables, each capable of seating four students. The instructors podium was placed at the right hand end of the room, and faced the ends of the tables, rather than the long sides, so students viewed the instructor and blackboard by looking either to the right or left, depending on which side of the table they sat at.

At 4:55, Sandy walked up and took the podium.

“Hi everybody, and thank you all for coming here today,” Sandy announced, “I have met and talked with most of you within the last 2 or 3 weeks, about forming an LGBT club, or organization here on our campus. In order to be recognized as a legitimate organization, we needed to have an advisor. I contacted at least twenty faculty members, asking them to consider being an advisor for this group, and most turned me down, but finally, our Chemistry professor, Mr. Gordon Finch, accepted the challenge. May I proudly introduce, Mr. Finch.”

This Forty-something year old man, with salt and pepper hair, stepped to the podium.

“Thank you Sandy, Hi kids, let me rephrase that, Good Afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen. You know when somebody gets to be in their Forties, and you are looking at a group of 18 to 25 year olds, you’re all kids to me, so I don’t mean that in a derogatory way. I need to ask a very important question though, is anyone in this room under the age of 18?” There was no response.

“Good. Because of the nature of this organization, it could, at times, allow discussions of a sexual nature, which would be considered inappropriate for anyone under 18 to hear or participate in. We do have a few students on campus that are only 17, and they would be considered too young.”

“Of course,” Finch said, smiling, “the old and wise tell us that “children” under 18 aren’t old enough to know if they might be Lesbian, or Gay or Trans. None of you knew anything about your sexuality back when you were in High School, or before you were at least 18, right?” The room rocked with laughter.

“When Sandy Weaver first approached me, and requested me to possibly become an advisor for this new group, my first response was no, I’m not involving myself with something like this. Then I softened a little, and I told her I would consider it, and that I needed a couple days to think it over.”

“That night, I discussed it with my wife, and we decided I should do it. The next day I phoned Sandy, and asked her if she had found an advisor, and she told me she hadn’t, yet. I told her that she had, and I would do it. I felt kind of bad, when I heard her break down over the phone, and I broke down, my wife had to bring me tissues.”

“So why did I have that change of heart, and decide to take this challenge? There are a few reasons. My wife and I are both active supporters of the Human Rights Campaign Fund, the leading organization for the promotion of Equal Rights, and Marriage Equality. We believe that any person has the right to love and marry who they choose, not what government or society, or religious zealots choose.”

“I probably don’t need to tell you, but I am 100% straight, happily married for almost 20 years, with two wonderful teens in middle and high school. If either of them ever happen to come out as gay, they will be loved just as much as they are today. I do, however, have a couple in my family that are more like some of you.”

“My oldest sister, 15 years my senior, lived with another woman, a “roommate” if you will, and I often stayed with them on weekends, or sometime on spring break or summer vacation. The roommate had a boy, Rusty, that was my age, about 10 years old, so when I was there, I also had a playmate. They had 2 bedrooms, the ladies room and Rusty’s, of course Rusty and I slept together, and thought nothing of it, just 2 boys. Rusty and I slept together a lot, until we were about 16, and it just became ‘too gay’ for either of us.”

“I was curious though, and I started asking questions of my sister. She explained to me, in a way that a 10 year old could understand, about how sometimes girls like girls, and boys like boys, and there is nothing wrong or weird about it, it’s just how some people are. My sister, and her, now, wife have been together for over 35 years, and married for 2. For the record, Rusty has been married to his wife for about 20 years and they have 4 beautiful children. Does that substantiate how children raised in a same sex environment turn out gay?”

“One more quickie, my older brother’s youngest son, Ricky, came out to the family just a few months ago as gay, and he is 13, and still loved by us all, he’s a great kid.”

“I need to tell you, this school has a very strict anti-discrimination policy, which forbids discrimination against Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Gender or Sexual Orientation. Just about two years ago, three male students beat the daylights out of a gay student, put him in the hospital for 2 weeks. All three were permanently expelled, the gay student graduated this past May with high honors. You guys, and girls, are kind of a protected species here. If any of you ever get threatened, or abused, even verbally, report it.”

“I know I took a lot of time up today, but I thought these were things you really needed to know, about me, why I am your advisor, and about school policy. This is your club, how and what you do is your choice, I’m here to assist you and advise you. You guys need to come up with a name for the club, and probably elect some officers. I feel, if the membership is to grow, you need to find a way to promote it, maybe posters, or flyers. I know this group can grow, there are a lot more of your sisters and brothers on this campus, but they don’t know you exist, yet. Sandy has done very well to get this many together for a first meeting, and I’m going to turn this podium back to her and take a seat.”

“You know guys,” Sandy said, “I wanted so much to see this group form, and I was really getting discouraged, unable to find a faculty member willing to be our adviser, and that was an essential element. When Mr. Finch told me he would do it, it was like the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. Yeah, I’d like to think I’m strong, and I did break down, it was like Niagara Falls fell!”

A tall, lanky young man stood up.

“Can we get your name, and what you’d like to say?”

“I’m Phil, and I have a question for the room, what is every college kids’ favorite food?”

At least 7 or 8 voices hollered ‘Pizza!”

“Exactly!” Phil returned, smiling, “So what if we sponsored a pizza party, combined with a membership drive? Only open to LGBT students.”

“How do they prove they are LGBT?” Sandy asked.

“Kiss test. It works like this.”

Phil, walking over to DJ, and motioning him to stand, “What is your name?”

“DJ.”

“I’m Phil, glad to meet you.” And kissed DJ’s lips, and DJ instinctively placed his hand behind Phil’s head and kissed back. Jamie seemed just a tad jealous and tried playing a little tit for tat, walking over to a blue eyed black haired boy.

“What’s your name?” Jamie asked, “I’m Jamie.”

“Bryan,” he answered, and Jamie kissed him on the lips, Bryan closed his eyes and tried to push his tongue into Jamie’s mouth, and Jamie let him, for a few seconds. DJ walked over and grabbed Jamie’s hand, dragging him back to his seat.

“You’re enjoying that too much, baby!” DJ said.

“You enjoyed kissing Phil, too.”

Phil did one more test, walking over to Sandy’s girlfriend, and tried to kiss her. She jumped up, knocking the chair over and yelled, “I don’t kiss boys!”

“Just proving a point,” Phil stated, smirking, “I knew she wouldn’t let me.”

“She’d better not Phil, no telling where your mouth has been!” Sandy retorted, grinning, Okay everybody, we’ve had a little fun the last few minutes, but we need to get serious. In reality, we don’t need to do the Kiss Test. The straight folks aren’t likely to come into an LGBT pizza party, because they don’t want to be guilty of being gay by association.”

“Jamie, you have something to offer?”

“I work at Anthony’s Pizzeria, and we have a party room. He’s gay friendly and, if we had it at the right time I could likely get us a good deal. We can’t do Monday evening cause we’re closed, but how about a Saturday morning, say 11:00 AM?”

“See what you can work out, Jamie, and report back,” Sandy answered, “Since we’re just in the beginning stages of organizing, there is so far only about 11 of us, I think we need to concentrate on getting the word out, that we’re here. Is there anyone here that is maybe into graphics, that could possibly design some flyers, or maybe posters?”

“Bryan and I could work on something like that,” Phil stated, “but don’t we kind of need a name for this group?”

“Yes,” Sandy replied, “I’ve been trying to come up with something. I’d like to see something with ‘Rainbow’ in the title, but maybe someone else has a better idea. It’s open right now, ideas anyone? Matt?”

“How about ‘Community Rainbow Alliance’?” Mattie suggested.

“I like that,” one of the girls commented, “It gets the Community in there.”

“Working Together for a better Tomorrow could be a slogan.”

“How does this sound,” Bryan said, ‘Rainbow Alliance, working towards a Better Community.”

Phil added, “And have each letter of the ‘Rainbow Alliance’ in different colors from the Pride flag.”

“What do you think, Mr. Finch?” Sandy asked.

“I like the slogan, as Bryan put it, and I think the Rainbow Alliance part should be like the rainbow spectrum. It’s really up to you guys, it’s your baby.”

“Can we get a show of hands to name our club ‘Rainbow Alliance’?”

Sandy, counting, “Ten out of Eleven, I guess we have a name! Can you two, Phil and Bryan, try to create a couple options for us to look at next week?”

“Yes,” Phil said, “we’ll at least have something, might not be the final.”

“Mattie, you want to say something?”

“Since we don’t really have enough members yet to do an election, and Sandy has worked so hard to get us this far, I’d like to make a motion to install Sandy Weaver as interim coordinator of the Rainbow Alliance.”

“All those in favor, say aye.” A bunch of aye’s were heard.

“All those opposed, nay.” Dead Silence.

“Guys, I really appreciate that vote of confidence, and I will do whatever I can to keep this ball rolling. Next Monday, same time, same place! Y’all have a pleasant week.”

Jamie, while driving to DJ’s house, “You were really jealous of Bryan, weren’t you?”

“Jamie, after all these years, my life is finally coming together. There are two people in my life that really means the world to me, and that is you and Dad. I think I would die if I lost either one of you."

“DJ, Bryan seems like a pretty nice guy, and he may become a good friend to us, but you have my heart. We were just having a little fun, and besides, I think Bryan and Phil may have something going on.”

The boys stopped at WAWA and picked up some subs, arriving home about 8:00 PM.


* * * * * * * * * * *

I got home about 9:20 Monday evening and found a sub on the table with a note that said ‘we saved this for you, Dad.’ I cannot help but admire how thoughtful these boys are, and realize how much I love them both. I then ate the sub, as I was a bit hungry.

About 10:00 PM I received a phone call from my boyfriend, make that fiancée. I answered.

“Hi baby, what’s up?”

“Doug, I’m due to work at 11:00 and I get off at 7:00 in the morning. I’d like very much to pick you up, about 7:30 and take my fiancée out for breakfast. Just the two of us, would that be cool?”

“Sure, Joe, any particular reason?”

“Yeah, a couple reasons, first I just want to see you, and there are a couple things we need to discuss.”

“I’ll be ready, thanks Joe, and have a good shift.”

I am quite certain the boys are probably in bed. I couldn’t see any light under the door, and quietly opened it a couple of inches.

“Are you boys still awake?” I asked, softly.

“Yeah, Dad, we only went to bed about 10 or 15 minutes ago.” DJ answered.

“Thanks for the sub, and I probably won’t be here when you get up, Joe is taking me out to breakfast about 7:30.”

“Your welcome Dad, and we are quite capable of getting our own breakfast. We hope you and Joe have a good time.” DJ said, “Goodnight Dad.”

“I’m wondering, DJ,” Jamie spoke, “Maybe Joe is going to take Dad ring shopping tomorrow.”

“I hope so, baby, maybe we’ll find out soon, or maybe they want to discuss a wedding date?”

The two boys were already cuddled together, and soon fell asleep. Doug set his alarm for 7:00 AM, and also soon drifted off to sleep.


* * * * * * * * * * *

My alarm went off at 7:00 AM Tuesday and I dragged myself out of bed, knowing my Joe would be here to pick me up soon. I quickly freshened up and shaved in the bathroom, then dressed, casually. I didn’t bother to make coffee this morning, if DJ wants some, he can make it. Joe arrived, and walked in the kitchen door at just about 7:30, still in his police uniform.

Joe, wrapping his arms around me, “You ready, Babe?” and kissed me warmly.

“About as ready as I’ll ever be,” I stated, “I’m a little surprised you’re still in uniform.”

“I didn’t want to waste the time changing, and I didn’t plan on us going to a high class place anyway, Is Denny’s OK?”

“Denny’s is fine,” I replied.

It only took about ten minutes to drive to Denny’s from my house, we walked in and were seated by the hostess, and both of us ordered coffee to start. The waitress brought our coffee and took our breakfast orders, which Joe stated were on one check.

“Joe,” I asked, “Are you having some second thoughts, about this wedding?”

“No, baby, why did you ask that? If I didn’t really want to marry you, I would not have proposed. I just wish I’d done it 20 years ago.”

“You realize, Joe, that I am 16 years older than you. I’m not the man I used to be, and most of the starch has gone out of my pecker.”

“Doug,” Joe said, with a hurt look on his face, “I would hope that our relationship is built on love, and not just on sex. I know that when I make love to you, I can still bring you to orgasm, even if you don’t get all that hard. One of these days, I will probably lose my erection too. It happens as we age. I will still love you, even if we can’t get it on anymore.”

“I just kind of feel, that it isn’t quite fair to you,” I admitted.

Joe was fishing in his pocket, pulled out a folded sheet of paper, flattened it out and asked me to read it. It was a little hard to read, as it caused my eyes to start watering. The note read as follows:

‘Just Ask Your Heart!

Just ask your heart who dreams about you
Just ask your heart who's faithful and true
Someone who cares and won't make you blue
Just ask your heart who loves only you

Then you will find your true love will be
Someone who cares for you and wants to make you happy

Then when your heart says he loves only you
And when it says he won't make you blue
Then ask your heart if your love is true
Just ask his heart'-loves only you

Then you will find your true love will be
Someone who cares for you and wants to make you happy’

“That’s a beautiful poem, Joe, did you write it?”

“No, it’s actually lyrics from a song I remember my Mom playing, when I was still a kid. I didn’t remember who sang it, until I looked up the lyrics online yesterday. It was by Frankie Avalon, in 1959, but those words are just how I feel toward you. All I want, Doug, is to care for you, and make you happy. If I am able to do that, it will make me happy, very happy.”

“Joe, when can you retire, from the police force?”

“We have to be a minimum of 50 years of age and have at least 25 years of service. I was 27 when I joined, so I will need to be 52, so, two more years. But, like you, I will still need to work at something, part time, at least until I can draw Social Security when I turn 62,”

“Joe, it has crossed my mind, isn’t it a little ridiculous for us to be maintaining two residences, especially if we get married?”

“I’ve thought about that too. Did you tell me that your house is paid off?”

“Yes, about 5 years ago, and you live in an apartment. It would make sense for you to give up the apartment and move in with me, what do you think?”

“Doug, I think the time might be right for that, my lease is up for renewal in a couple of months, and that would help us both, financially. My apartment has only one bedroom, and you have two bedrooms. Like you, I’ve never been married, and have no children, but when we get hitched, I’ll acquire an awesome son!”

“How much family do you have Joe?”

“Almost like you Doug, I only have my Mom, and she is 83, Dad passed away over 10 years ago, and I have a younger sister, 3 years behind me, and she has a husband and 2 boys that are already grown and on their own. My Mom wants to come to our wedding, and I’m going to have to fly her from California. She’s anxious to meet her new step-grandson, too.”

“You’ve already told your Mom? Does she know you’re marrying a man?”

“I called her Sunday evening, the day you said yes. We’ve always been quite close, and we’ve never really discussed my homosexuality, but I think parent’s have a way of knowing, when you have a son pushing 50 that has never had a relationship with a woman. She asked me who the lucky man was.”

“Why did she move so far away, and does she live alone?”

“Sarah, my sister, married a man from there and whose employment is there. After Dad passed, she moved out there to be close to Sarah and her grandchildren. She has her own apartment, in a senior community, but it is not far from where my sister lives.”

“So maybe I will get to meet my Mother-in-law, after all these years.”

“You’ll like her, Doug. If we’re going to get this wedding going, we need to get started. After we leave here, I think we should visit a jewelry store and see about some rings, both engagement and wedding rings. That’ll make our engagement more legitimate.”

After we left Denny’s that morning, Joe drove us to a local Jewelry store, and the Jeweler was very cooperative and helpful. He measured both of our left ring fingers and helped us pick out the rings. We ordered the engagement rings, which he said would take about four days to arrive, and we will order the wedding bands after we decide on a date, as they will be engraved with our names and the date of marriage.

On the way home, Joe and I discussed where we might want to go for our honeymoon. Since neither of us have ever been on a gay cruise, we thought that would be great for our honeymoon, but that would also help us determine a wedding date, as gay cruises are only available at certain times of the year. Now that we have the ball rolling, we’re both pretty excited. Joe is not renewing his lease for the apartment, so he may be moving into our home before the wedding, depending on the wedding date.

Joe is planning to get online, and check out the availability and dates for gay cruises. We may just hold off on the honeymoon, and get married earlier.


* * * * * * * * * * *

That Tuesday afternoon, when Jamie went in to work, he questioned Anthony about the possibility of hosting that Pizza party/membership drive for the new club forming at school. Anthony also felt that a Saturday morning might be best. He suggested a pizza buffet, and agreed to do it for $3.00 per person, for pizza, salads and drinks. He likes Jamie a lot, and may lose money on the buffet, but will likely gain a few new customers also.

The following Friday, while the boys were at school, the mailman delivered a registered envelope that I had to sign for. I knew what it was, as it was from the state bureau of statistics, and I took the liberty to open it. My eyes fell upon DJ’s new Birth Certificate. Douglas Joseph Kendall is now my legal son, and it showed his birth date as November 23. Looking at next month’s calendar, November 23th this year falls on Thanksgiving Day. So my son’s 20th birthday will fall on Thanksgiving Day. I have so much to be thankful for.

I left for work about 2:30 that Friday afternoon, and left the new Birth Certificate laying on the table where I knew the boys would find it when they got home from school. DJ had not driven for the last 3 or 4 days, as his permit had expired, and he elected not to renew it, but to wait until his new BC arrived, and he could get a new permit under his new legal name.

When the boys got home that day, about 3:30, and discovered the new BC, they wasted little time. DJ called Justin, told him of his plans and got permission to come in to work late. Jamie also got permission from Anthony to come in at 5:00 that day, instead of 4:00.

Jamie drove DJ first to Staples, and DJ had them make 6 copies of his BC, then to the Motor Vehicle Department, and DJ got a new learner’s permit issued. While there, at the MVD, DJ made an appointment to take his written and road test in two weeks from Tuesday. DJ had driven Jamie’s stick shift enough by this time that he felt competent to take his road test with Jamie’s car.


* * * * * * * * * * *

Monday morning the boys were at school, as usual and hooked up with Matt for lunch, as usual.

“Are we going to have another sleepover?” Matt asked.

“I hope so, Matt, anytime you want to,” DJ replied.

“Is this Saturday night OK?”

“Fine, but we might not want to sit outside, it’s getting cooler, but we can gather in the kitchen, until we go to bed,” DJ commented.

“I think Mom will be OK now, you’ve both won her trust, and she says she won’t worry, when I’m with you guys.”

“DJ gets off at 9:00,” Jamie said, “and I don’t get off till 11:00 on Saturday nights. You could pick up DJ when he gets off, and I can catch up with you at the house after I get off.”

“Cool, sounds like a plan, Dudes!” Jamie and DJ both grinned at the term.

They all three headed off to their 1:00 PM classes.


* * * * * * * * * * *


There were 15 students that showed up for the meeting at 5:00 PM today in room 122, and 4 new students were in attendance. Sandy took the podium.

“I’d like to welcome everyone back for the second meeting of the Rainbow Alliance, and we have grown just a little, welcome to you four new students. Just to catch you new people up, we decided almost unanimously last week to call our organization the Rainbow Alliance. We discussed the possibility of having membership drive combined with a pizza party. Jamie, how did you make out with your boss on that?”

“Anthony was very supportive, he suggested that a Saturday morning time might be the best, and he offered to do a pizza, salad, and drink buffet for $3.00 a person, using the party room. You know that’s really cheap! He’ll probably start out with about 4 pizzas, and make more of them as we need. We can collect the money, as students arrive. Once we decide on a date, I need to call him so he can reserve the room for us.”

“Thanks, Jamie,” Sandy responded, “The cool thing about this plan, first we don’t have to come up with a lot of money, and how many pizzas we need will depend on how many students show up. We need to come up with a date, and get some posters or flyers out to promote it. Any discussion?”

Mr. Finch, standing, “I think it’s a great idea. I would suggest making up about 25 or 30 posters and making sure there is one on every bulletin board on the campus.”

Phil stood, “Could we possibly do this a week from this coming Saturday? That would give us time to make the posters, and get the word out, at least a few days ahead of the event. Jamie, can you find out if the room is available for a week from this Saturday?”

“I can’t find out today, as we are closed on Mondays. If we agree on that day, I can find out tomorrow morning, and let Sandy know, so she can tell you guys to get started on the posters. We need to reserve that room ASAP before some other group or organization might reserve it.”

“OK,” Sandy said, “If Jamie can reserve the room for next Saturday, a week from this one, does everyone agree on the rest of the plan?”

It was unanimous, so the date is set, depending on if Jamie can reserve the party room for that day. They then discussed and voted on the logo, and the group really liked the logo that said ‘Rainbow Alliance, working towards a Better Community. They appreciated the work Phil and Bryan had done.”

Sandy, grinning at Phil and Bryan, “We’re not going to have a ‘Kiss test’ today. If there is no new business, I’m suggesting we call this meeting finished, and we’ll all get back together in 1 week.”

Jamie, with DJ, and walking up to Phil and Bryan, “Hey guys, DJ and I were kind of wondering if you two are dating?”

“I guess so,” Phil responded, smiling, “We’ve been fucking each other since our Junior year of high school, so were over two years together. We actually live together, at Bryan’s parent’s home. And you two?”

Jamie, grinning at how Phil stated that, “We’re newby’s, we’ve only been boyfriends for about, I guess, 5 months now. And we flip back and forth between his Dad’s and my parent’s home.”

“One of the purposes of this club is to help us to meet and make like minded friends, we need to catch up for lunch some times. I’m glad you’ve joined us.”

We all hugged each other (but didn’t kiss) before we parted for the day.

Tuesday morning, Jamie called Anthony, and reserved the party room for a week from Saturday, for the Rainbow Alliance Club. He then called Sandy, and informed her that the room is reserved. She in turn called Phil, and told him everything for the party was a go, and to start on those posters.


* * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday evening, about 8:45 PM. Matt slipped into Anthony’s Pizzeria and caught up with Jamie. He told Jamie that he and DJ were going to stop by WAWA and pick up some subs, and there would be one for him when he got to the house about 11:30. Jamie thanked him, saying “Thanks, Dude!” and making Matt’s heart melt. Anthony then asked Jamie to please come in on Sunday morning, as they had a church group coming in right after noon, and he would like Jamie in by 10:00 AM to set up and help with some of the prep. DJ had told me that Matt was picking him up, and they were all sleeping over tonight.

It was a little past 9:40 when Matt and DJ arrived, placing the bag of subs on the table. Mattie gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. They offered me a half a sub, but I had already fixed a chicken salad sandwich and was satisfied. I proudly showed Mattie my new engagement ring. We three sat around and chatted for about a half an hour, and I was ready to crash. DJ and Mattie were waiting up for Jamie to come home at about 11:30, and I went on to bed.

Jamie arrived about 11:30 and joined the other two boys. They gave him the Italian sub they had brought for him, and he ate that.

“I’ve got good news,” Jamie said, “and bad news, the good news is that we have a church group coming in about noon tomorrow, and Anthony wants me to serve them, so I will have extra hours, and likely some good tips.”

“So what’s the bad news, baby?” DJ questioned.

“I gotta get up about 8:00 AM to ready for work, cause Anthony wants me in about 10:00 AM to set up and help with some of the food. I probably need to get to bed pretty soon.”

“Being that you have to get up that early,” DJ commented, “we probably should all get to bed soon.”

A few minutes later, they cut the kitchen lights, and headed to the boy’s bedroom. Once the door was shut, and both boys had undressed, save for their boxers, Mattie shocked both of them.

“Guys, I’ve been thinking about something,” Matt said, “I know you’ve done some things out of the ordinary, for you, when I’m here. I don’t want you to think you have to do that.”

“Like what?” DJ asked.

“You know, last time I stayed over, you insisted that I take off the binders so that I could be more comfortable, and I know that you guys usually sleep naked, except when I’m here. You can sleep naked when I am here too, it really won’t bother me at all. If it will make you feel better, I’ll even sleep naked with you. I’ll prove it.”

Mattie loosened the strap on the binder and placed it on a chair, then slid his boxers down to his ankles, and stepped out of them. Jamie and DJ both stood there, mouths gaping open as they both saw Mattie’s uncovered twat.

“Okay boys, your turn!”

“Matt, are you sure you want us to do this?” Jamie queried.”

“Doesn’t this prove,” Matt points to his nakedness, “that I’m comfortable with this? Drop those boxers, and let’s go to bed.”

Jamie and DJ, both looking at each other in disbelief, gingerly lowered their boxers, while Mattie sat on the bed and watched them, smiling.

“I’m going to be totally honest with you two. I’ve never seen a real live penis before, only pictures, and, I think you two have both got some really pretty ones. I hope, when I get one, it’s even half as pretty as either one of yours. I have been really curious, as to what you guys might look like, naked, and now that curiosity is satisfied. I still enjoy seeing you naked though.”

Jamie, snickering, “You might just have to wait until our next sleepover.”

They slept the same as last time, Matt next to the wall, DJ sandwiched between and Jamie on the outside, mainly because he has to get up early. Jamie set his phone alarm for 8:00 AM, the three guys cuddled up and soon fell asleep.

At 8:00 AM Sunday morning, Jamie woke up to his alarm. He turned it off quickly, and slipped out of bed. He noticed the three pair of boxers on the floor, and the fact that he was naked, and decided that what had transpired last night wasn’t a dream after all. Jamie made a needed trip to the bathroom, freshened up a little, and returned to the bedroom, got dressed and headed to the kitchen to grab a bite before heading out to the pizzeria.

About 10:30 AM DJ woke, the sunlight streaming in through his window. He looked over and saw Mattie sleeping so peacefully next to him, and reached down to see if he was really sleeping naked, and his hand also touched Mattie’s hip, and Mattie was also naked. He still found it hard to believe that they all went to bed naked. DJ, feeling pressure on his bladder, got out of the bed, and Mattie was right behind him.

“Can I go first,” Mattie said, “before I spring a leak.”

When Matt wiped his twat and rose from the toilet, DJ told him not to bother to flush it as he was right behind him. Mattie asked DJ if he could watch.

“You want to watch me piss?” DJ asked.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen another guy go, I’m just curious how it looks.”

DJ stepped to one side a little, and released a healthy stream into the toilet.

“Wow!” Matt exclaimed, “that’s a pretty big stream to come out of such a little hole!” DJ just shrugged his shoulders.

DJ squeezed out those last couple drops of pee and they both went back into the bedroom.

“DJ, would you lay with me for just a few minutes, just on top of the bed?”

DJ lay down on his back and slid over toward the wall. Matt lay next to him, on his left side, propped up on his left elbow. Matt wrapped his right arm around DJ’s torso, then worked his fingers up to DJ’s chest and started to play with DJ’s nipples. DJ pushed Mattie’s hand off his chest.

“Please don’t do that,” DJ said, “It’s a very erogenous area, and it may make me get sexually aroused.” Matt grinned a little.

“DJ,” Mattie said softly, “Can I touch it?”

“Touch what, Mattie?”

“You know, down there.”

“Dude, you’re weird’n out on me! First you wanna watch me piss and now you’re wantin’ to feel me up?”

“I’m sorry DJ, I know I’m going to have one someday, but if I can’t feel one, I won’t know what it’s supposed to feel like. I’m just trying to learn.”

“Mattie, if you were anybody but my best friend, I’d say hell no, but, I guess you may, if you wish. Go ahead and feel away!”

Mattie gingerly touched DJ’s penis, softly feeling the shape and softness of DJ’s cock, with his tender fingers. The soft touch of Matt’s fingers wrapped around the circumference, Matt was impressed by the softness of the skin on the shaft. DJ could feel the blood starting to swell his manhood.

“It’s incredible how soft the skin is, “Mattie murmured, “It’s almost like velvet, and so smooth. I’m loving the feel of it.”

“Thanks to your soft touch, it’s getting hard in a hurry, and this isn’t morning wood, this is a sexually induced erection. I’m willing it not to get erect, but your touch is over ruling my will.”

“But we’re not having sex, all I’m doing is checking it out a little. Are those little drops of clear stuff oozing out of the tip cum?”

“It’s called pre-cum, It’s slippery and acts like a lubricant. Cum is a white, thick substance, and is also called sperm. If it is ejaculated into a woman, through sexual intercourse, it can make babies.”

Mattie ran his finger over the tip, and spread some of the precum around the head of DJ’s dick, and it did act as a lubricant, and Matt started to slowly run his fingers up and down DJ’s now slippery erection. DJ is attempting to relax and just let Matt have his fun, but is feeling his orgasm building pressure. He knows he can’t hold off the orgasm for very long.

“Mattie, you need to stop what you’re doing, or you’re going to make me cum! I can’t control it.”

“Does it hurt, or feel bad?”

“No, I’m in a catch 22. I don’t want you to make me cum, but it feels so damn good I don’t want you to stop. About 30 or 40 seconds and you’re gonna get a handful of—it’s too late, I’m cumming! OOOOOOOHHHH!

DJ spurted two or three long ropes of cum that landed on his chest, stomach and abs, and two or three more that ran down over Mattie’s fingers. Mattie was fascinated by DJ’s orgasm. As DJ’s erection started to shrink, Mattie released his hold on DJ’s cock, and then looked at DJ’s cum on his fingers and gave it a taste, then licked them clean.

“Matt, you didn’t,” DJ asked, “Please tell me you didn’t just lick off your fingers.”

Mattie, concerned, “Will it hurt me?”

“No Mattie,” DJ said, smiling, “not taking it in your mouth. If it did, Jamie and I would both be dead by now. So how did it taste?”

“Different,” Mattie replied, “I never tasted anything quite like it before, it wasn’t a bad taste, kind of like tapioca pudding that maybe needed a little more sugar. If not by mouth, how else would you take it?”

“Well,” DJ said, “If it managed to get into your vagina, it could cause you to become pregnant, and I damn sure don’t want to see you pregnant!”

“DJ, that was a lot of fun, can we do it again sometime?”

“I don’t know, maybe. Please don’t tell Jamie what we did, he might get jealous, thinking you might want to take me away from him. Do me a favor? Go in the bathroom and get me a warm, wet wash cloth, so I can clean up a little, I’ve still got a lot of this on me.”

Mattie went and got DJ that washcloth, and DJ wiped the rest of his cum from his body. Matt and DJ then headed to the kitchen, where I was sitting at the table, on my second cup of coffee. I was quite surprised, actually shocked, to see both of them come into the kitchen butt naked. DJ poured himself and Mattie cups of coffee, and they sat down at the table. Glancing at Mattie, I noted mentally that Matt was never going to give Dolly Parton any competition. I think I may have more man-boobs than Matt has. This was the first time I had seen Matt topless (or bottomless).

Standing up, I said, “I was beginning to think you guys were gonna hibernate the whole day away. Y’all ready for some breakfast?” Both nodded enthusiastically. “I think I feel a little out of place here today, I seem to be overdressed!” Mattie giggled.

DJ spoke, “Dad, I think we have another visitor, here in Rome.”

Mattie had a questioning look on his face, and DJ explained about ‘When in Rome, do as the Roman’s do,’ and then Mattie smiled. I think Mattie feels quite safe and secure here, with nothing but gay men around, and we all love him, for who he is.

Matt, snickering, “Mom would have a shit fit if she knew we all slept together in the same bed naked. She had a problem with us sleeping together two weeks ago, and we weren’t naked that night. I think I could get used to sleeping raw—actually I think I like it already.”

“The only real problem I have with this nudity thing,” Matt explained, “is that the red plague still visits once a month. My doctor tells me, with these hormones I’m on, that in a few more months it should go away. I’m the only guy I know that has periods!”

“I’m supposed to go in for some surgery over Christmas break, they’re going to operate on my voice box, to make my voice lower, like a man’s. The surgery I’m really looking forward to is my upper surgery, to get rid of these boobs. It will leave some minor scars, but the real breasts won’t be noticeable at all. I’m supposed to have that done after the spring semester, and I’ll have most of the summer to heal.”

“You’ve got a long road ahead Matt,” I said, “I hope you know that you’ve got friends here that stand behind you, and love you.”

“Thanks, guys, that’s good to know, cause people like me don’t have a whole lot of friends. I hope to maybe pick up a couple within that new club we’re forming at school.”

“I think Jamie and I already have. Phil and Bryan have been boyfriends since their junior year of high school, and they want to be friends with us.”

I placed the plates of bacon, eggs and toast in front of the two boys, and hung up the apron on the hook. I am thankful every day to have these young men in my life. I think it makes me feel younger.

“Mattie,” I said, “I guess you realize that normally I also would be naked right now. I dressed this morning because I knew you were here, out of respect for you. Would it bother you if I was nude?”

Mattie, smiling, “Not at all Dad, I think it’s a guy thing and I’m quite comfortable with it, now, with all you guys being gay. I’m really pleased that you treat me like one of you, and I do feel like one of you, especially when I'm here with you all.”

“I haven’t told DJ, yet,” I said, “so I’ll share it with both of you now. Joe and I had a chat Tuesday morning, about our near future. Joe’s lease on his apartment expires in a couple of months, and there is really no good reason to renew it. When it expires, Joe is moving in with us, whether or not we are married yet. We haven’t yet set a date for the wedding, but we’re both excited about it.”

DJ, smiling, “That’s great Dad, it’ll be so cool having Joe living here with us. It’ll make our family complete!”

“Another tidbit, DJ, Joe’s Mom lives in California and plans to come to our wedding, and she’s anxious to meet her step-grandson!”

DJ replied, smiling, but with tears leaking out of his eyes, “I’ve never had a grandparent before that I knew, that’s awesome Dad! I can’t wait!” Then, to Mattie, “Isn’t that great, Dude?” Mattie nodded, and leaned over and kissed DJ on the cheek.

Mattie, a serious expression on his face, “You guys have touched my life in ways I never even realized could happen. Dad, you’ve become more of a father to me than my real father. He and I were never close, he was always chasing the dollar, and never had time for me like a lot of daddies do. DJ and Jamie are more like brothers to me, than friends. I do appreciate that my father is paying my medical and college expenses, but you guys make me feel wanted, and loved like nobody else ever does. I love you guys, more than you’ll ever know.”

DJ, rising, “I know you have to go home, Mattie, and I guess we need to both get dressed.”

Mattie also rose from the table, and so did I. Standing in front of Mattie, I wrapped my arms around him and held him close, feeling nothing but warmth from his naked body, and love in my heart for this sweet young man. I hugged him and kissed his cheek, and he returned the kiss, but on my lips, which did surprise me. I love this young man so much.

“Matt,” I said, “I hope you know that you have a second home here, and if you ever need a father to talk with, I’m here! If you wish, I’ll give you my cell number.”

“Thanks, Dad, I would like to have that number, just in case. My phone is in our bedroom, and I’ll put your number in my phone before I leave here.”

It touched me the way Matt referred to DJ’s room as ‘our’ bedroom. I guess he does consider this to be his home too. It will be interesting to watch this young man, as he progresses through the many procedures, to become the man he wants to be.

It was about 1:00 PM when Matt left, and DJ said he had some homework to do and hit the books. DJ and I both have to work today at 3:00 PM. Jamie is doing a split shift, as Anthony asked him to come in early for that church party. He would be off for a couple hours, then back on to work his 4 PM to 9 PM shift. Jamie took his backpack with him this morning, planning to do his homework between shifts. Jamie and DJ both get off at 9:00 PM tonight, and will go to Jamie’s house for the night, then to school in the morning.


* * * * * * * * * * *


DJ and I both got off at 9:00 PM, I dropped DJ off at the pizzeria to hook up with Jamie and I drove on home. When they left the pizzeria, Jamie had a large pizza to take home with them, and share with Karen and Carl.

“You’re driving,” Jamie stated, handing DJ the keys, as they walked out of the pizzeria and toward Jamie’s car, “You only have tonight and tomorrow to catch any more driving practice, what time is your drivers test Tuesday?”

“9:00 AM, I set it early cause Justin often schedules me for day shift on Tuesdays, and he did schedule me for 10:00. I told him I was taking my drivers test at 9:00 and he told me to just get in as early as I could after the test.”

They arrived at Jamie’s about 9:20, left their backpacks in the car and walked into the kitchen, setting the pizza on the table.

Jamie, raising his voice, “Mom, Dad, come help us with this pizza!”

Karen and Carl came out to the kitchen and sat down with the boys. There were 8 Large slices, Carl, DJ and Jamie all had two each, Karen said she was full after just one. DJ and Jamie took turns eating off that last slice, passing it back and forth. Carl and Karen glancing at each other and grinning, guessing that if there were any germs to be passed they had likely already passed them, just in kissing. It is such a pleasure to both Karen and Carl to have these boys around, and for them to be a part of their lives.

Jamie and DJ went to their bedroom, and decided to play a game or two on the play station before going to sleep. That done, they dropped their boxers on the floor, and then cuddled together for a good nights sleep.

“Jamie,” DJ spoke softly, “Something happened today, and I have to tell you about it. I’m so hoping you won’t be mad, or upset with me.”

“I highly doubt it, baby, you can tell me.”

“OK Jamie, after you left for work this morning, Mattie and I were still asleep. When we woke up……………….”

DJ told Jamie the whole story, in detail. Between the darkness of the room and the tears in DJ’s eyes, he couldn’t see that Jamie was actually grinning, and thought the situation to be amusing. When DJ finished---------

Jamie, teasing, “So Mattie gave you a hand job, and tasted your sweet cream, so then what, you gave Mattie a blowjob?”

“Jamie, Mattie has nothing to suck, and I damn sure ain’t about to stick my tongue in his pussy!”

“I know that!” Jamie chuckled, “Do you know what I would have done, under the same circumstance?”

“No, what?”

“The same damn thing you did. We’re talking a hand job, here, from our best friend. Had it been someone like Phil or Bryan, I would have been pissed, at him and you. But not Mattie, I really think he was just curious and investigating. I know he’s not interested in either of us, as a boyfriend.”

“So you’re ok with what happened?”

“Sure baby,” Jamie’s snickering, ”but next time tell him it’s my turn!”

“He did say that it was fun,” DJ added, “and asked if we could do it again sometime. I told him ‘maybe’ and to not say anything to you about it. I was so afraid you’d be upset, then I turned around and told you myself. I just couldn’t keep it to myself, I care too much for you, and I was so afraid you might feel that I cheated on you.”

“DJ,” Jamie spoke, grinning, “The next time Mattie sleeps over with us, we’ll put him in the middle between us, and if he feels like giving us hand jobs, he can reach both of our cocks! I love you, baby.”

The two boys shared a passionate hug and kiss, and soon fell into dreamland.


* * * * * * * * * * *

It was a typical Monday morning, Jamie and DJ showered together and were sitting at the kitchen table with Karen and Carl, having breakfast. Jamie mentioned that they had the Rainbow Alliance meeting at 5:00 that day, and that DJ was to take his driver’s test Tuesday morning. Saturday morning, the 28th would be the Pizza Party and Membership Drive at Anthony’s. Karen mentioned she thought Anthony was being very generous to help sponsor the Pizza Party at his restaurant.

When DJ piloted Jamie’s car onto the campus and parked it, and they walked into the main entrance, the first thing they saw was an 18” by 24” poster on the bulletin board.


RAINBOW ALLIANCE
PIZZA PARTY AND
MEMBERSHIP DRIVE

SAT MORNING-11 AM
OCTOBER 28 AT
ANTHONY’S PIZZERIA

We welcome all members of the
LGBT community to come and
join us for friendship and support

All the pizza, salad and drink
you want, for just a CHEAP $3


Jamie, reading the poster, “Those boys did an awesome job on the posters,”

“If those don’t get us some new members,” DJ said, “Nothing will.”

At lunchtime, Jamie and DJ got their trays. Phil and Bryan were already seated at one of the round six chair tables and called out to DJ and Jamie to come join them. Jamie spotted Matt in the line, walked over and told him where they were all sitting. Mattie soon joined them. Mattie, Jamie and DJ all praised the other two for the great work they did on the posters.

The meeting of the Rainbow Alliance that day was the shortest yet. Praise was given for the awesome work on the posters, and to Jamie for getting the venue for the Pizza Party set. They would all see each other Saturday morning at Anthony’s. They decided to only have a monthly meeting, on the first Monday of the month, starting November 6th. That should work out well and they anticipated having a bunch of new members to indoctrinate that day.

Toward the end of the meeting, Jamie received a text from Mom ‘why don’t you boys come home for supper tonight.’ Jamie texted back, ‘thanks mom we will, leaving campus soon.’ As they were leaving the building, Jamie informed DJ that they were going to his Mom's for dinner, and handed DJ the car keys.

DJ skillfully and safely drove Jamie’s car back to Jamie’s home. Mom was putting the finishing touches on a pork chop dinner for the three of them, as she had already cooked for Carl before he went to work. DJ called his Dad to let him know that he and Jamie were eating at Jamie’s and they would see him when he got home.

Karen asked, “Why don’t you two just sleep here tonight, since you’re already here?”

“Mom,” Jamie answered, “we have to get up, like, super early tomorrow, we have to be at the MVD by 9:00 AM for DJ’s driving test. When that’s over DJ needs to go to work, so he’s got to be ready for work when we leave the MVD, and he doesn’t have a uniform shirt here. Rest assured, Mom, we’ll be sleeping here tomorrow night, and thanks for feeding us tonight. I love you, Mom.”

Karen queried, “What do you guys have planned for Thanksgiving?”

“I doubt we’ll be working,” DJ answered, “the store will be closed, so Dad and I will be off, and I suspect Anthony will also have the restaurant closed. That’s 3 weeks away yet, and I have no idea if Dad and Joe have any plans.”

“I was hoping,” Mom responded, “that maybe we could all have Thanksgiving together, the Seldon’s and the Kendall’s, and Joe would also be welcome, of course. DJ, have your Dad and Joe set a date yet?”

“No, Mom, they’re both procrastinators, we might have to push them a little, but at least I know that Joe is moving in when the lease on his apartment expires in a few weeks.”

Karen, smiling, “Well, at least that seems like a step in the right direction.”

“We’ve got to run, Mom,” Jamie said, “We appreciate you.”

Jamie and DJ both hugged and kissed Karen on the lips, and ran out the door, heading towards the car, and then to DJ’s home.

It was about 9:00 PM when DJ and Jamie arrived at the house. Since they had to get up early tomorrow morning, they decided to go on to bed. DJ set the alarm for 7:00 AM so they could have some coffee and breakfast before going to the MVD. They both lay on top of the bed, and started to make out.

Since I knew the boys had eaten at Jamie’s, I decided to stop by Chipotle and grab some supper, and arrived home about 10:00 PM to a quiet house. I quietly went to DJ’s room and opened the door to check on the boys and see if they were asleep. My eyes fell on a beautiful sight.

They had not thought to turn out the table lamp, and both young men lay there, kissing, with extreme erections standing almost straight out in the air. I had previously never seen Jamie with an erection. The view that I witnessed caused me to feel some arousal in my own cock, it was so erotic. Neither of them heard me open the door, or even realized I was there.

“What a time to NOT have my camera!” I exclaimed.

“DAD!” DJ exclaimed, both boys had eyes like a deer in the headlights, and attempted, not very successfully, to cover their erections with their hands.

“Guys,” I said, “you have no reason to cover up, I’ve just seen two of the most beautiful and handsome cocks I’ve ever seen. It was an awesome view.” Then as they moved their hands away, “DJ, what time is your driver’s test tomorrow?”

“9:00 AM, Dad”

“I’ll be up early, to make us coffee and fix you guys some breakfast.”

“Thanks, Dad, we appreciate that, but I’m not too sure about the shock you just gave us.” DJ replied, smiling.

I leaned across Jamie’s body to reach DJ’s face, and kissed DJ’s lips, reaching down and giving DJ’s still mostly erect penis a loving squeeze, then I kissed Jamie on his forehead, also giving his half hard dick a squeeze.

“Goodnight, Son’s, I love you both, very much.” I said, as I left the room, unable to hide the grin on my face.

“DJ, I was kinda thinking of us having some sex before Dad walked in on us, at least he didn’t catch us in the middle of an orgasm, I’m just ready to sleep, now.”

“Yeah, baby, he only caught us both with boners, maybe we can return the favor after Joe moves in, paybacks can be hell, you know.”

I went to bed with what was feeling like a permanent grin on my face, DJ and Jamie fell asleep with their arms holding each other.


* * * * * * * * * * *

Tuesday morning I got up at 6:30, took a leak, and headed to the kitchen and made coffee. I was on my first cup and saw the two boys slip into the bathroom, then come on into the kitchen. Jamie went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of juice, and DJ poured a cup of Java. There was no way I could wipe the grin from my face.

Jamie, looking at me, “Dad, what is amusing you this morning?”

“I can’t help it, Jamie,” I said, chuckling, “The look on both your faces last night, it was epic!”

“We didn’t think it was very funny!” Jamie retorted, a smirk appearing on his face, “well, maybe in retrospect.”

“Guys,” I said, still grinning, “that wasn’t something I planned. Seriously, I was just checking to see if you were asleep yet, and find out what time you needed to be getting up today, and I just caught you in an awkward position. I had to take advantage of it!”

“I guess,” DJ added, now starting to grin, “it was funny, I think I’d rather we got caught by you, Dad, than by one of Jamie’s parents.”

I served breakfast and we ate, DJ and Jamie got dressed and left about 8:30 to go to the MVD. I wished DJ good luck. God I love these boys so much.


* * * * * * * * * * *

DJ drove Jamie to the MVD and parked, both boys entered the building, and DJ told the receptionist that he had a 9:00 AM appointment for a driver’s test. She asked for his full name and his permit, and DJ proudly stated ‘Douglas Joseph Kendall’ and handed her his permit. She gave him a blank answer sheet, and two sheets of questions, then told him to sit at one of the cubicles, and read the questions carefully, filling out the multiple choice answers on the answer sheet. Then return both to her.

DJ printed his name on the top of the answer sheet in the spaces provided. It felt strange, but good to print his name out. It took about 20 minutes to answer all the questions, and then he returned the papers to the receptionist. She told him that, in order to pass the test, he could miss no more than 5 out of the 40 questions, and she would call him as soon as it was graded, and he could sit in the general waiting area. He returned to that area and sat next to Jamie.

“How do you think you did?” Jamie asked.

“There were about 6 or 7 I wasn’t sure about, but took, I hope, a good guess,” DJ answered.

About five minutes later a voice came over the PA system, “Douglas Kendall, please report to the receptionist station.”

DJ walked back to the receptionist. She told him he had done well, and only missed 3 questions. DJ breathed a sigh of relief. She returned his permit, and told him to wait over there in the road test waiting area, and an examiner would come in and take him out for the road test. It could be up to an hour.

Pressure building in his bladder, from the coffee earlier that morning, DJ told Jamie he needed the rest room, and excused himself. He returned about 4 minutes later. About 15 minutes after that, a thirty-ish man came into the waiting area and looked around, asking if there was a Douglas Kendall present. DJ stood up in response. DJ was still not used to hearing his name spoken, but was loving to hear it, at the same time.

“I’m Jerry Johnson, JJ for short, may I see your permit?” DJ handed it to him. JJ spoke, “I’ll be giving you your road test, where is the car you will drive for the road test?”

“It’s in the parking lot, sir.” DJ answered.

“Please have your licensed driver pull it up into one of the three spots right in front of the building and wait there for me. I’ll be out in a couple.”

Jamie went to the parking lot and brought the car up into one of the designated spots for ‘driver’s exam parking’ and exited the car, bringing the keys to DJ. They waited by the car, for the examiner, who did return shortly.

“Douglas,” JJ spoke, “who owns this car?

“My boyf—best friend owns it,” Pointing at Jamie.

JJ turning to Jamie, “I need to see your driver’s license, to be certain Douglas has a legitimate licensed driver to drive you both out of here, after the test.”

Jamie dug into his wallet and produced his license, handing it to JJ. JJ noted his license and wrote the number on his test sheet. He then asked for proof of insurance, and the registration, which Jamie retrieved from the glove box, and JJ wrote that info on the sheet.

“Douglas,” JJ stated, “you will get the results of this exam by mail, either you will receive your new driver’s license, or, if you fail, your learners permit will be returned to you. Please understand that, after this exam today you are not permitted to drive until you have one or the other. Any questions? And are you ready?”

“No sir, and I am ready,” DJ answered.

JJ, looking at Jamie, and pointing to a bench, “Your boyfriend can wait over there until we return from the test, do you have the keys?” Jamie handed the car key to DJ, and smiled, then walked over and sat on the bench.

DJ sat in the driver’s seat and fastened his seat belt, JJ sat in the passenger’s seat and fastened his.

“Douglas, go ahead and pull out of the parking lot, and take a right, down the main drag, and a left at the second red light. I remember giving your boyfriend his road test, about 2 or 2½ years ago. Try not to be nervous, and I think you’ll do fine.”

The examiner put DJ through the usual hoops, parallel parking, a k-turn, several left and right turns, and some stop signs and red lights. DJ was careful to watch his speed, and use turn signals properly. They finally arrived back at the MVD and DJ pulled back into one of the 3 spaces.

“Douglas, can we talk just a minute?” JJ asked. DJ nodded.

“I’m just curious, what do you guys do? I mean, like work or school?”

“We’re both first year students at CC, I work at Southside Drug and Jamie works at Anthony’s”

“It’s not very often I give road tests to drivers using a stick shift, Douglas, your control and shifting were superb, good job on that. We’re not supposed to tell examinees, if they pass or fail, you’ll hear by mail, but I know I won’t see you again, at least not here. You two seem like really nice young men, good luck and take care of each other, OK?”

“Thanks, JJ.” DJ offered his hand, JJ accepted it and gave DJ a warm and friendly hand shake. JJ smiled warmly and knowingly at Jamie, and went inside to get his next examinee.

Jamie accepted the car key back from DJ, knowing that DJ cannot drive for a few days, and drove DJ to the store to work his shift. DJ was less than half an hour late. Justin asked DJ how he thought he did on the driver’s exam, and DJ said he believed he passed it ok.

Justin is suddenly thinking as a manager. DJ not having a license has never been an issue, but him having one could be an asset to the store. What if Doug was to become sick, or, (smiling) on honeymoon, DJ could become a pinch hit delivery driver. Once again, Justin is thinking how happy he is that he gave DJ that chance. He cannot help but love that young man. Justin wouldn’t want other employees to know this, but secretly, DJ is his favorite employee.


* * * * * * * * * * *


It’s now Friday, Oct 27th and the day before the Pizza Party & Membership Drive. Jamie arrived at Anthony’s to start a busy and long Friday night shift, from 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM. As he was clocking in, Anthony approached him.

Anthony, faking an irritated expression, “Hey, Gayboy, we need to talk!”

Jamie, fearing the worst, “Yes sir?”

“I’ve been getting several phone calls, regarding the Rainbow Alliance’s Pizza Party tomorrow morning. I have a gut feeling, that I’m not going to be able to handle it!” Then, smiling, incapable of maintaining the stern look on his face, “unless I have some quality, experienced help.” Then, “I am serious about the phone calls, I think you guys may have underestimated the response from those posters. Judging from the calls I’ve been getting, it wouldn’t surprise me if 50 or 60 or more show up tomorrow.”

“What are you asking me to do?”

“I know you are working tonight until close at 11:00 and also tomorrow night. I really, really need you to come in at 10:00 AM to help top pizzas and keep the buffet supplied with pizzas, plates, salad, ice and drinks. Between 11:00 and whenever they call it enough, we could go through 25 or 30 pizzas. I expect there may be some students here that are not your targeted LGBT folks, but we can’t card them. Are you with me, man?”

Jamie, smiling, “Anthony, when you first approached me, I was about ready to piss my pants. I thought I’d done something really bad. You know I’ll be here, at 10:00, and work straight through close if need be.”

“Jamie,” Anthony said, “you’re a real trooper, thanks.” Then, lifting the front of Jamie’s apron and exposing the crotch of Jamie’s jeans, “Just for the record, you’re dry!” They both laughed. Anthony wrapped his arm around Jamie’s shoulders, giving him a warm and loving squeeze.

DJ and I both got off at 9:00 PM, and went home. Jamie got there about 11:30, and told us he needed to hit the sack soon, as he needed to be at the pizzeria at 10:00 the next morning. Within minutes, DJ and Jamie were in bed, cuddling and fell asleep soon. I wish I could fall asleep as easily as those two can. Maybe when Joe moves in, we can do it too. I believe it helps one to fall asleep, when you’re cuddled up with someone you love.


* * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday morning at 8:30 Jamie’s alarm on his phone sounded. He got up, slipped into the bathroom, and came back out to start dressing for work. Jamie pulled on his boxers, socks and jeans. He took a minute to lift up the sheet, admiring the body and the beautiful black penis that he loved so much. Just looking at it for a couple of minutes, he felt a swelling in his crotch, and knew he didn’t have time to take care of a soon to be erection so he directed his thoughts elsewhere, like putting on sneakers, and tying them. Looking in DJ’s closet, he found a clean uniform shirt that he put on over a clean white Tee that he borrowed from DJ.

He went to his car and started it, and considered stopping at one of the fast food joints, but then drove straight to the pizzeria, and parked. It was only 9:30 and Anthony was here already, or at least his car was.

Jamie walked to the door and pounded on it, and Maria came and let Jamie in, and thanked Jamie for coming in early to help Anthony. She then fired up the computer system, so Jamie could clock in. Jamie walked into the kitchen area and greeted Anthony.

Anthony, grinning, “Good morning, Gayboy, and thanks for coming early.”

Jamie, frowning, “I wish you wouldn’t call me that!”

“Jamie, I’m just messing with you, I hope you know I would never call you that in front of customers. If my hands weren’t covered in flour I’d give you a hug. You do know that you’re my favorite employee, don’t you? I’m really happy to have you on my staff here.”

Jamie, frown changing to a smile, “Thanks Anthony, what would you like me to start working on?”

“Go into my office and get that stack of disposable tablecloths on my desk that I ordered, specifically for today, then make sure the banquet tables are straight and put one of those on each table. Then set up the buffet heaters in the party room, and get them warmed up. Then you can help me top some pizzas”

Jamie got the stack of tablecloths and headed to the party room. He opened the black plastic wrapper on the first tablecloth and pulled out a rainbow tablecloth, the same colors as the rainbow flag so commonly associated with the gay and LGBT community. He wondered where Anthony found those, and he gained just a little more love and respect for Anthony.

The party room contained 8 banquet tables, arranged in four rows of 2 tables each, with each table able to seat 6 people each, 7 if a chair was placed at the end of the table. The current set up could seat a total of 56 guests. Jamie spread 8 tablecloths on the 8 tables, and there were 12 tablecloths left over. Special tablecloths were something Jamie had not asked for, or expected, It crossed Jamie’s mind ‘Special Tablecloths for Special People’ and he loved them. He picked up the remaining tablecloths and headed back to the kitchen area.

“Anthony, where did you find those tablecloths? They’re awesome, but you got too many.”

“Ebay, and they came in a pack of 20. I’ll keep the extras around, and hope I have a need for them in the near future. I hope your club might want to have another party in the near future, or I might need some for a gay wedding. Did you mention my offer to Doug and Joe?”

“No, I didn’t, yet, but I will,” Jamie replied, smiling, “you know DJ and I really want to get them married. Joe’s lease is expiring in a few weeks, and Joe is going to move in with Doug and DJ.”

Anthony smiled, “One step closer to the aisle!” Then, “did you turn on those heaters? And get some ice for the salad bin and the drink pitchers, then you can help me with these pizzas.” Jamie nodded, and picked up the ice bucket.

As soon as Jamie had carried the ice in and filled the ice bins, Maria carried in the salad materials and dressings and set them on or in the ice. It was just 10:30 and the party room was ready, except for the pizzas. Jamie looked out the window and saw about 20 students, including Sandy, gathered in the parking lot, looking at their phones, and evidently waiting for 11:00.

“Anthony!” Jamie exclaimed, “Check out front.”

Anthony, looking, and smiling, “Jamie, I’m not going to make those kids wait until 11 to come in, unlock the door and motion them to come inside. I have to check the oven, those first pizzas should be about done. As soon as they’re cut you can carry them to the hot line. I’ve got Claire coming in at 11:00 to take care of the regular customers, so you can handle the party.”

Sandy, one of the first in the door, “Jamie, can we have a small table by the door, where I can get these guys registered, and collect the money?”

Jamie took Sandy by the hand and led her toward the party room, where he had already set up a small table and chair just inside the door.

“Will this suffice, Sis?” Jamie asked, and Sandy smiled and then noticed the tablecloths.

“Oh my god, Jamie!” Sandy blurted, “Where did you get those tablecloths?”

“Anthony said he ordered them on Ebay. Aren’t they awesome?”

“This room looks beautiful,” then, grinning, “Bro!”

Jamie hasn’t seen DJ yet today, since he viewed his body early this morning. Just thinking about that caused a little twitch in his penis. Jamie really loves DJ’s BBC, which, in this case, is Beautiful Black Cock, not Big Black Cock, as DJ has only about 6½” hard and Jamie loves every inch of it, but not as much as he loves the boy it’s attached to.

“JAMIE,” Anthony called, “I need you!”

Sandy sat down at the table, with a plastic tub to put the money in, and a clipboard she had brought for students to sign up for membership. Students were starting to line up, money in their hands, and some writing their names, email addy’s and phone numbers on the clipboard. There were still more students filtering in through the front door and it was still not even 11:00 yet.

Jamie responded to Anthony’s call.

“Jamie, the first six are out of the oven, and I have six more that just went in. Please take those first six into the party room and come help me top some more pizzas. The number of kids showing up here today have even exceeded my expectations!”

DJ, suddenly at Jamie’s side, “Baby, you’re getting slammed!”

“Tell me!” Jamie exclaimed, “Can you help us?”

“Sure, what do you want me to do?”

“Can you pick up the empty drink pitchers from the party room, and refill them out of the dispenser? I’m going to try and help Anthony top some pizzas.”

Phil, (with Bryan) came up to Sandy, “I can’t believe this response! How’s it going?”

“Guys,” Sandy asked, “can you relieve me here for a few minutes? I’m about to pee in my pants.”

“What do we do?”

Sandy, walking away, “Just take their $3.00 and ask them to please sign the membership sheet.”

Phil and Bryan were looking over the list of nearly 30 students that had signed to become members.

“I don’t know any of these people,” Bryan commented.

“I’ve met a couple of them, but had no idea they might be anything like us.”

A young man and young lady walked up and he handed Bryan $6.00 for both of them. Phil asked them to sign the membership list and got this.

“We’re not interested in becoming members. I’m straight, and this is my girlfriend, but we both believe this new club is needed on this campus. We both have friends that may have joined, or should join, and we will support your club in any way we can. It looks like a good party, guys, and we hope you gain a bunch of new members.”

The guy shook both of their hands sincerely, and the couple went into the party room and disappeared. Phil and Bryan looked at each other.

Phil, grinning, “I think we should have used the kiss test.”

Bryan answered, “Heh, heh, maybe, I think I’d be uncomfortable kissing a straight dude, though.”

Sandy returned, and Phil told her about the straight couple, and she said they were not the only non-LGBT people that came, and most of them were quite supportive of the Rainbow Alliance.

Anthony had noticed the number of students arriving was diminishing, and quit making any more pizzas. Jamie took the last four out to the party room about 12:30. When Jamie returned Anthony told him that he and Maria and Claire could handle the dishes, and that he could clock out, as he was due to return at 4:00 PM.

“I’ll bet you and DJ are starved,” Anthony said, “why don’t you go and eat from that buffet, and DJ, thanks for the help you gave us. Your boyfriend busted his ass today.”

Mr. Finch came in just a little after 12:30 PM, and there seemed to be no more students arriving.

Mr. Finch, looking at Sandy, “I think this party is about over, how did we do, Sandy?”

“We haven’t counted the money,” Sandy answered, smiling, “but we had 32 people sign up to become members.”

Jamie and DJ walked over to where Sandy and Mr. Finch were standing.

“Mr. Finch, “Jamie asked, “did you get anything to eat, and what about you, Sandy?”

Sandy admitted that she really hadn’t had a chance to eat, and Mr. Finch said he had just gotten there.

“There is still some buffet left, DJ and I are starved, let’s attack it!”

The four went into the party room, where four of the other students were still eating, or mostly chatting. Mr. Finch fixed himself a salad, and the other three grabbed some pizza. In between bites of salad, Mr. Finch counted the money and smiled.

“You guys collected $270.00,” Finch stated, “at $3.00 a head, that means you fed 90 students today, and signed up 32 new members. In my opinion, this was a pretty successful membership drive. Good job, y’all.”

“You know,” Sandy said, “This is not club money, this goes to Anthony, to help cover his costs. And he did a super job.”

Devon spoke, “Can I ask a question?”

“Sure” was answered by three voices.

“I’m Devon, Is bisexual considered part of LGBT?”

“That’s the B in LGBT,” Sandy answered.

“Devon, don’t go there!” Quentin blurted.

“I think he already has,” Chuck responded.

“I don’t think I can handle where I’m afraid this might be lead,” Sean said.

“Hand me that membership sheet, please, ” Devon asked, moving up to the table where Sandy was sitting.

“Wait just a damn minute!” Chuck remarked, “Devon, after all the years we’ve known you, are you coming out as Bi?” Devon just nodded.

“Sean, Quentin, let’s get out of here,” Chuck said.

“Hold on a minute,” Quentin said, “Devon, I’m not going to let you go there alone, I’ll sign too.”

“Quentin, not you too!” Chuck remarked.

“Sorry Chuck, but yeah, we’re both Bi,” Quentin admitted, “We take our girlfriends out on Saturday night and fuck their brains out, then we get together on Sunday for some good old man to man sex. We’ve been doing it for probably three years.”

“Well,” Chuck stated, “we had a great friendship for seven years, but I guess all good things come to an end, let’s go Sean.”

Sean, tears sliding down his face, “No, for seven years we four have been like brothers. I’m not going to see this friendship—disintegrate—just because two of my very closest friends happen to be Bi. I don’t want to lose any of you. I have to accept Devon and Quentin for who they are. Chuck, if you can’t accept them, then I guess you’re the loser, go make new friends.”

Chuck got up and came to where Sean, Devon and Quentin were sitting, made a fist and bumped fists with all three, saying it was good while it lasted and walked out of the pizzeria.

Anthony walked into the party room and asked who the older gentleman was.

Jamie, “I’m sorry, Anthony, this is our advisor for the Rainbow Alliance, Mr. Gordon Finch, and Mr. Finch, my incredible boss, and the owner of this restaurant, Anthony.” The two men shook hands.

“Anthony,“ Sandy said, “I know you probably lost money on us today, but we did collect $270.00 from 90 students, and here it is. We also had, I think a pretty successful membership drive. We signed up 32, make it 34 new Rainbow Alliance members. Oh, and the tablecloths were fantastic.”

“The way you handled the money was a great help, I would have needed a cashier, just to take in the money from all these students. I would be open to hosting another party for your group in the future, but not for $3.00 each, maybe more like $5.00. I also could not have handled this today, without my sidekick, Jamie Seldon, and his boyfriend, DJ helped us a lot too.”

“I did this today, not just for the club, but also for my Jamie. He is such a fantastic young man, and so is his boyfriend. I will say, I received a lot of comments from some of these students, and several said they now have a new favorite pizza place, so, over the long haul, I’ll make up for today’s loss. Thank you all for your business, and you can hang around here as long as you want as I don’t have any more parties booked for today.”

“I gotta be at work in a hour Jamie, and your back on at 4:00?” DJ said.

“Yeppers, it’s a long day, I hope Mattie’s not planning a sleepover tonight.”

“Speaking of Mattie,” DJ spoke with concern, “Has anyone seen him today? I expected he would be here for the party. I’m going to call him.”

DJ called Mattie and Mattie told him he was fine, and just didn’t feel like coming out today. He asked DJ if we got any new members signed up, DJ told him 34 and Mattie said that was awesome, and he would see us Monday at school.

So the seven of them were sitting there at that one table, Mr. Finch, Sandy, DJ, Jamie, Devon, Quentin, and Sean, mostly talking about relationships, and especially about the one that just broke up after seven years.

Chuck walked in, looking like he’d been run over by a freight train, he was a mess, his eyes were bloodshot, his shirtsleeves and the upper part of his chest were soaked. He evidently had lost about a gallon of tears.

Devon, jumping up and going toward Chuck, “Man, you look terrible, are you OK?”

Chuck answered, sobbing, “No, I’m not OK! I’m the biggest ass in the world. I thought I was strong, I didn’t need you guys anymore. About 10 minutes after I left here, Reality socked me, and knocked me down. I hurt so bad I had to pull off the road, cause I couldn’t see.”

“Sean was right,” Chuck continued, “I was just too fuckin’ bullheaded to accept what I needed to accept. I was willing to throw away 7 years of my life, rather than to accept that my brothers weren’t quite like me.”

“Devon, Quentin,” Chuck begged, “Can you guys ever forgive this jerk?”

“Chuck,” Devon spoke, “when you walked out, an hour ago, what do you think it did to us? All the years we spent together as friends, gone?”

“We really thought,” Quentin said, “that our friendship was stronger than that. We thought you probably knew, about our feelings toward each other. It was like a knife stab to the heart. We both love you and Sean like brothers, but Devon and I do have a special relationship with each other.”

Devon added, “I think I speak for both of us, Chuck. We’ll forgive you for being an idiot, if you’ll forgive us for having a special love for each other.”

Devon and Quentin were sitting together. Chuck rose, walked around the table and wrapped an arm around both Devon’s and Quentin’s necks. Sean has been listening intently to the exchange of words between the other three. Devon and Quentin both kissed Chuck, on his cheeks.

Sean, smiling, “I’m so happy that you three came to an understanding, I think our brotherhood is intact. I believe that what Devon and Quentin have might be called ‘Bromance’”

DJ, standing, “Things have been pretty emotional for the last hour and a half, and I’m happy the four of you have saved your relationship of seven years. My boss is not going to be a happy camper if I’m not there to work in 15 minutes. Devon, Quentin, welcome to the Rainbow Alliance, I hope you can both make it to the next meeting.”

DJ, sharing a lover’s kiss and hug with Jamie, “It’s been a long day, baby, I think I’ll go home with Dad tonight. I’ll look for you to join me in our bed when you get home, wake me if I’m asleep, OK?”

DJ left the group and walked the 5 minutes to Southside Drug, to start his shift. I arrived and was ready to clock in at the same time, with a special envelope in my back pocket.

“DJ,” I said, “this envelope came in the mail today, and I brought it in for you.”

DJ opened it immediately, and removed the contents, a brand new Driver’s License with the name ‘Kendall, Douglas Joseph’ imprinted on it. DJ beamed, and showed it to me and to Justin. He is still not quite used to seeing his now legal name printed out, but he loves to see it, and hear the sound of it. At least he knows now, for certain, that he did pass the test. I’m going to need to contact my insurance agent, and have Douglas Joseph’s name added to my policy. He is soon to be 20, and I’m wondering how much that will add to my premium.

When we clocked out that Saturday night, DJ tried out his new license, taking us to Chipotle for supper, and then driving us home. DJ went to bed right after we got home and I decided to wait up for Jamie to get there. I was dying to tell Jamie that DJ got his license, but knew that DJ would want to share that news with Jamie, so I didn’t. Jamie told me about the incident, involving Devon, Quentin, Sean and Chuck, and how it worked out, while he was eating a sub he’d picked up at WAWA. He then headed to DJ’s room, slipped into bed with DJ and fell asleep shortly. I know he was beat, after the long day he had worked. I love these two boys so much and they both make me such a proud father.

(to be continued)

As always – I love comments!!!!!!!!
Coming up in Chapter 9
The first meeting of the Rainbow Alliance, with all the new members.
A Special Thanksgiving.
DJ’s 20th birthday, and his very first birthday party.
Joe and Doug set a wedding date (finally), and plan their honeymoon.
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. The Membership drive for the Rainbow Alliance went well. Friendship is to important to throw away, I’m glad the guys realised that.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

A beautiful story from start to now...but not finished?  I love the way you have handled Mattie and his story.  Beautifully done.  But Joe needs to be in the picture more.  He's one of the main characters soon-to-be husband, he should be in the picture more.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Another wonderful chapter and I especially liked the fact that Chuck realized what was important!

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Cant help but fall more in love with this story, every chapter brings something new. Matt surprised me most with his new openness and innocent curiosity. Im so happy DJ came clean about that, was worried when he asked Matt not to mention it to Jamie. I loved that Jamie didnt overreact and accepted what went on. Glad the membership drive went well and the club is growing. Good on Chuck for having the sense not to ruin a 7 year friendship.Great story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..