Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 7,583 Words
  • 13,241 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 68. Chapter 68

Note: Most sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando. Warning: There is some gay sexual activity described in this chapter between the younger boys.

In Chapter 68 Chad prepares Sunday nights dinner of Steak and Baked Potatoes. Shirley plans to make a grocery list, and turn the boys loose to do the chore of shopping on Saturday morning. Fernando has a discussion with Danny and Danny and Fernando make arrangements for a sleepover with Rodney.

* * * * *

DJ 68 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

It’s Sunday afternoon, the last day of September. Chad and Phillip are just chilling, relaxing on Chad’s bed together.

“Baby,” Phillip stated, “I can’t believe how my life has changed, just in the last few days, and all for the better. Living here with you and your family is like a dream come true! I can’t fathom the love that your parents have shown me, and the way they have so completely accepted our relationship.”

“It’s pretty awesome,” Chad replied, “I think my parents have quietly adopted you—like a second son. We’re pretty fortunate to have at least one set of parents that respect our love!” Their peace was disturbed by Phillip’s phone ringing.

“Oh, shit!” Phillip exclaimed, “It’s my Mom! Hi Mom,” Phillip answered.

“Phillip,” Marian replied, “We’ve been concerned about you, where are you?”

“I’m at home,” Phillip responded, “with my boyfriend and his family, but please don’t tell Dad where I am, it would only anger him even more. I don’t want Dad to show up and raise a ruckus! Just tell him I’m living under a bridge.” Chad grinned.

“Son, how are you paying for your keep?” Marian asked.

“I’m not, really,” Phillip replied, “Chad’s father told me he just wants me to be part of the family, and carry my weight, and help out where I can. Chad’s Mom and Dad have taken me in, and they treat me like I was Chad’s brother. They both have totally accepted Chad’s and my relationship as boyfriends.”

“So are you still going to school, and how do you get there, without having the use of your Dad’s car?” Marian asked.

“Chad has his own car,” Phillip stated, “so I ride with him, and his sister, Dorie. Chad makes sure I am there for my classes. And guess what, Mom, Chad’s Mom is teaching Chad and me how to cook! I cooked dinner last night all by myself, with Mom’s guidance. Chad and I made pancakes from scratch this morning, and Chad is cooking dinner tonight!”

“So what did you cook for dinner last night,” Marian asked, “Hot Dogs?”

“Nope,” Phillip replied, smiling, “I made Baked Chicken leg quarters, with mashed potatoes and homemade chicken gravy, broccoli and tossed salads. Tonight Chad is broiling Ribeye steaks for all of us, with Baked Potatoes and asparagus.”

“Steaks, no less!” Marian remarked, “It seems you’re eating well. Chad’s mother must spend a lot on groceries!”

“She does, but she also tries to buy the sale items,” Phillip replied, “Mom took me grocery shopping Saturday and she bought some roast beef, turkey and ham at the deli. After we got home, we all made our own subs, with the meat and fixings of our choice. We didn’t skimp on the meats, like Subway does!”

“Phillip,” Marian commented, “I notice that you refer to Chad’s mother as ‘Mom’, please don’t forget that you have a Mom here that also loves and cares for you.”

“Mom,” Phillip said, “not meaning any disrespect for you, Chad’s parents have made me feel like a part of their family, and it was only natural for me to call them ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’. I feel like I really have two sets of parents, and I’m really happy living here.”

“If Chad is with you,” Marian stated, “I’d like to speak with him.”

“Sure Mom,” Phillip replied, “I’ll hand him the phone. Chad, my Mom wants to speak with you.”

“Hi, Mrs. Leonard, Chad here,” Chad stated.

“Chad,” Marian spoke, “I know that we haven’t met, formally, but I would like to meet you, and perhaps your parents as well. I apologize for Jacob’s behavior, and I think you’ll find that I am not the homophobe that Jacob is. Jacob has literally driven Phillip out of his home! Please promise me that you’ll take care of my Son, and give him the love he deserves?”

“Not a problem, Mrs. Leonard,” Chad replied, “I have totally fallen in love with your wonderful son, and I fully intend to take care of my boy for a long, long time to come!” Phillip smiled. “My Mom and Dad have also fallen in love with Phillip, and I think they have just as much love for him as they do for me.”

“Please rest assured, Mrs. Leonard,” Chad continued, “as long as Phillip and I continue to fall deeper in love with each other, Phillip has a safe, secure and loving home in which to live.”

“I think it’s unfair that Phillip’s welfare is totally falling on your family’s generosity,” Marian stated. “I don’t make a lot of money on my job, but I think I can withhold a few bucks each payday to pass down to Phillip to take care of his personal needs, and maybe help out with some of the groceries. Chad, please know that I appreciate what you and your family are doing to help Phillip.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Leonard,” Chad said, “did you wish to talk with Phillip again, or shall we hang up?”

“I think we’ve covered everything,” Marian replied, “Jacob really does love Phillip, but his pride and his stupid beliefs get in the way. Phillip finally got the courage to come out to Jacob and me, admitting that he is gay. Jacob has this belief that if Phillip gets together with a girl, he’ll miraculously become straight. I think you and I both know that’s just not going to happen!”

“Jacob has this stupid opinion that if his son is gay, it will lower his standing in society. He’s more concerned about his reputation than he is about Phillip’s feelings, or his emotional or sexual needs. Maybe someday, he’ll realize where he went wrong. I’ll let you guys go for now, just tell Phillip to please stay in touch with us, or at least with me. Bye for now.” Marian and Chad hung up.

Thinking about the conversation with Marian, Chad realized that the problem is not with both of Phillip’s parents. Marian seems to understand Phillip’s sexuality, it’s Jacob that wants to be an ass!

About 4:00 PM Shirley stepped into the boy’s room through the open door, without knocking. Viewing the boys lying comfortably close to each other, both fully dressed, she smiled.

“I hate to disturb you lovebirds,” Shirley stated, smiling, “but it’s time for Chad to start preparing dinner.”

“Be right out Mom,” Chad replied. The boys shared a last kiss, arose from the bed and headed into the kitchen. While Chad donned an apron, Phillip assumed a seat at the table to watch.

Following Shirley’s instructions, Chad sprinkled salt, pepper and garlic granules on the steaks and stabbed a fork repeatedly into the steaks to tenderize them. After turning on the oven to preheat, Chad scrubbed and dried the baking potatoes, coated them with butter and wrapped them in foil, then placed them in the oven to bake.

While the potatoes were baking, Chad washed and shredded a couple of heads of Romaine Lettuce, using the salad spinner to spin out the excess water and made up the five tossed salads. He then added red onion rings, slices of cucumber and tomatoes and topped them with small handfuls of shredded cheddar cheese.

The next project was washing and cutting the asparagus to prepare it for steaming but not steaming it yet. It will be steamed while the steaks are getting broiled, as asparagus does cook rather quickly.

While turning the steaks over on the broiler pan, Chad sprinkled some oregano on the steaks, again following Shirley’s instructions.

Finally, about 5:15 PM, dinner was served. Chad announced that dinner was ready and everyone sat at the table, ready to dig in. Even though a bottle of A-1 steak sauce was on the table, no one used it, saying the steaks were great without needing the A-1.

The only thing lacking was dessert, but everyone was satisfied, and claimed they wouldn’t have had room for it anyway. Chad beamed when the family told him that dinner was great. Chad had cooked and served his first steak dinner, successfully! Chad was confident that he could duplicate the meal again, without Shirley’s help.

* * * * *

Back at Anthony’s Pizzeria Jamie walked in about 3:50 PM to assume his 4:00 to close shift after taking Rodney home. Danny had been the day server and would be getting clocked out after the evening servers arrived, probably around 5:00 PM.

Brandon carried in a bin with several of the white containers of clean silverware for Danny to wrap, and Danny selected a table to work at that was close to the checkout area. Fernando had assumed his usual position as cashier and host, and Danny was anticipating that Fernando might give him some help between taking care of cashiering, the phone and seating the arriving patrons. Being a good server, Danny was also keeping tabs on his last two tables of diners.

Fernando, anxious to chat with Danny, soon sat at the table with Danny and proceeded to help Danny with wrapping the silver.

“Danny,” Fernando stated, “you met Rodney, DJ’s younger brother, earlier today, what do you think of him?”

Danny, with just a twang of jealousy, “To be honest Fernie, I only just met him today, but I’m just a little uncomfortable with you getting a little too close to him, is he gay?”

“He claims to be straight,” Fernando replied, “but I have a feeling that he’s just a closeted gay boy. He’s really nice, and we’ve become friends. I’d like for him to be friends with both of us, and he’s got a nice dick too.”

“How do you know that,” Danny asked, “you’ve seen it?”

“When we were playing miniature golf, Rodney and I both needed to pee,” Fernando explained, “and we went to the men’s room together. I suggested that we hold each other’s peckers while we peed, and he agreed to do it, and we did.” Danny grinned. “I don’t think a straight boy would let another boy touch him, or would be willing to touch another boys’ dick!”

“You’re probably right about that,” Danny replied, “I hope you’re not thinking about changing horses in the middle of the stream!”

“Do I detect a hint of jealousy, Baby?” Fernando asked, “I do like Rodney, a lot, but you’re the boy I’m in love with! I’m definitely not wishing to change boyfriends, I just want to have other gay boys for us to be friends with. I’d like for us, the next time we sleep over together, to invite Rodney to sleep over with us.”

Danny, smiling, “That might not be a bad idea, maybe we could kill two birds with one stone. If Rodney is really leaning toward being gay, we could all have some boy fun together, and maybe we could even help Rodney escape from that closet he lives in!”

“How about this Friday night,” Fernando suggested, “when we sleep together at my house?”

“Do you think your parents would be cool with us having another boy sleeping over with us?” Danny asked.

“I think so,” Fernando responded, “lemme clear it with Dad first, and I’ll let you know. I need to take care of these customers right now.” Fernando returned to the front counter, took care of a carryout customer and cashed out one of Danny’s patrons. He then approached Antonio.

“Dad,” Fernando explained, apprehensively, “you’ve met DJ’s brother, Rodney, and Rodney and I have become friends. Danny and I usually sleep over together on Friday nights. Danny wants to get to know Rodney better, can Rodney sleep over with us this coming Friday night at our house?”

“Maybe,” Antonio replied, “if you think Rodney would be comfortable sharing your bed with you and Danny. Fernie, our home is your home too, and I won’t tell you that you can’t have a friend to sleep over with you guys.” Fernando grinned.

“Thanks, Dad,” Fernando replied, smiling, “I’ll tell Danny that it’s a go!” Fernando returned to Danny and informed him that Antonio had given his OK. Danny grinned, anticipating some three-way boy fun come Friday night.

“Baby,” Danny asked, “Do you know how to get in touch with Rodney, so we can invite him to sleep over with us?”

“I do,” Fernando replied, “Rodney and I swapped phone numbers this afternoon. I’ll call Rodney a little later, when I can take a break, and then I’ll call you and let you know what he says.” Danny smiled.

A little later, Fernando called Rodney to extend the invitation, and Rodney was excited to accept, pending Darrah’s and Ramous’s permission. The only problem now was how Rodney would get to the pizzeria to hook up with Fernando and Danny.

After DJ clocked out at the pharmacy, he walked over to the pizzeria to wait for Jamie to finish his shift. Meanwhile, Rodney obtained permission to spend the night with Fernando and Danny.

Shortly after DJ arrived, Fernando approached DJ and explained their plans to have Rodney sleep over with them. It was decided that, since DJ would be finishing his shift at 9:00 PM on Friday evening, and had a couple of hours to kill before Jamie got off, DJ would go to Mama’s and pick up Rodney, and bring him to the pizzeria.

Later Sunday night, while Jamie and DJ headed home, they discussed the younger boy’s plans for Rodney to sleep over with Fernando and Danny, and Jamie told DJ about the conversation he’d had with Rodney earlier that afternoon. They mutually decided that if Rodney is actually gay, sleeping over together with Rodney and Danny might not be a bad idea. Sleeping over with two gay boys that are closer to Rodney’s age might be a positive event, and maybe Rodney might be more comfortable in coming out to Fernando and Danny.

Rodney is excited and anxious to sleep over with Fernando and Danny, wondering what might transpire. He’s aware that Danny and Fernando are in a gay relationship, and maybe, just maybe, one of them might be willing to give him a blowjob!

* * * * *

At long last, Friday evening arrived. After clocking out at the drugstore at 9:00 PM, DJ walked over to the pizzeria as usual. Fernando quickly approached DJ.

“DJ,” Fernando asked, “are you still planning to pick up Rodney so that he can sleep over with Danny and me tonight?”

“That’s what I promised,” DJ replied, “and I don’t break promises! Let me give Jamie a heads-up, and we should be back here about 10:00 PM or a little after.” DJ informed Jamie that he was going to Mama’s to pick up Rodney and left shortly after.

Arriving at Mama and Ramous’s house, both Darrah and Ramous were a little concerned about the boys that Rodney was sleeping over with.

“How well do you know the boys that Rodney is supposed to be sleeping over with tonight?” Darrah asked.

“I know them pretty well,” DJ replied, “Fernando is Maria and Antonio’s adopted son, and Danny is one of the servers and also Fernando’s best friend. They’re both really nice boys, and I’m sure they’ll all have an enjoyable night together.” Darrah and Ramous both relaxed a little, trusting DJ’s opinion. Darrah suggested that Rodney take a pair of pajamas with him.

“Mama!” Rodney exclaimed, “Boys our age don’t wear PJ’s, we just sleep in our underwear.” DJ grinned, suspecting that the boys may likely not even wear their underwear! He’s aware that Rodney likes to sleep naked, but is not certain about Fernando and Danny. Rodney climbed into the Tracker and DJ drove them back to the pizzeria.

“Rodney,” DJ stated, “Danny and Jamie are both closers tonight, and the pizzeria doesn’t close until midnight on Friday and Saturday nights. We probably won’t be getting out of the restaurant until around 12:30. Maybe you and I can help Jamie and Danny wrap the silverware.”

“I don’t know how to do that,” Rodney replied.

“I’ll teach you, Bro,” DJ replied, “it’s not hard, and kinda fun helping the boys out a bit, and helping to get them done with their work a little earlier.” Rodney smiled, anxious to sleep over with Fernando and Danny.

It was just about 12:30 when they all walked out of the pizzeria. DJ and Jamie left in the Tracker for the Dad’s house, and Rodney sandwiched between Fernando and Danny in the back seat of the Chevas car, stopping by the bank to drop the deposit and then heading to the Chevas residence.

Typically, after arriving at the house, Maria made up a pot of Mexican Hot Cocoa and served it to all, along with Maria cookies. It was a real treat for Rodney, as he’d never tasted Mexican Hot cocoa before, and loved it.

“What time do we need to get up in the morning?” Rodney asked.

“There’s no rush,” Antonio replied, “Maria and I need to be out of here about 8:30 to do the prep at the pizzeria, you guys can sleep as late as you wish, and walk down to the pizzeria when you get up and around to it. I have a feeling you guys probably won’t be going to sleep right away, you’ll likely be chatting for half the night!” All three boys grinned.

“Fernando, you can fix breakfast for you boys in the morning.” Maria stated.

After finishing the cocoa, they all headed to the bedrooms.

The boys all stripped to their underwear, piling their clothes on the chair in Fernando’s room.

“Rodney,” Fernando stated, “Danny and I usually sleep together naked, will it bother you if we strip—completely?”

“Not at all,” Rodney replied, grinning, “I love to sleep naked, especially when I sleep with other boys! It feels nice to feel my naked body close to another boy’s naked body.” Three pairs of boxers suddenly slid down and off and the three boys viewed each other’s anatomies. Fernando and Danny shared a passionate hug and kiss, both of them developing erections. Rodney viewed their nice boners and Rodney Jr. also unintentionally rose to attention. Normally, springing a boner in front of other boys would be embarrassing, but tonight he wasn’t embarrassed! He was more excited than embarrassed, wondering if something other than sleep might happen.

“Rodney,” Danny asked, “since you’re kind of our guest tonight, how would you like to sleep between Fernie and me?”

“That’d be cool,” Rodney replied, grinning. The boys all climbed onto the bed, Fernando sliding next to the wall, Rodney in the center and Danny on the outside. Danny didn’t turn off the table lamp and none of the boys seemed anxious to pull the covers up.

Fernando wrapped his arm around Rodney’s torso, Danny went a step further, and wrapped his fingers around Rodney’s stiffening pecker, with no objection from Rodney.

“Have either of you ever sucked a dick?” Rodney curiously asked.

“Of course,” Danny replied, “but only each others. We only jacked each other off at first, but then we graduated to giving each other blowjobs. Have you ever received or given a blowjob?”

“No,” Rodney replied, “but I’d sure like to find out how it feels to have a boy suck my pecker!”

“Baby,” Danny stated, “you told me that Rodney had a nice dick, and he does. Should we give our friend a treat, and suck his dick?”

“Why not,” Fernando replied, “you can start, but don’t hog the whole thing, I want a taste of it too!” Rodney grinned—these boys are gonna suck his dick!

Both Danny and Fernando slid down and straddled Rodney’s calves. Danny lowered his head and took Rodney’s nice black boyhood into his mouth, starting the session. After Danny sucked for a few minutes, Fernando pushed Danny’s face off, and took that sweet black cock into his mouth, continuing the session. Both Fernando and Danny, highly aroused, were streaming precum, and Rodney was totally enjoying the oral assault on his boyhood, for the first time.

“Hold up guys!” Rodney exclaimed, “What you’re doing feels really awesome, but I want to try it myself. I’m afraid that if you guys get me off first, I’ll lose the courage to try taking your cocks in my mouth.” Fernando pulled off.

“Which one of us do you want to try?” Danny asked.

“Both of you!” Rodney remarked. “Fernando, you’re a little smaller than Danny, maybe I’ll start with you. Bear with me guys, this is something I’ve never done before, but I’m dying to try it.” Fernando had told Rodney last Sunday how Danny runs his tongue under his foreskin and around the head, and he wants to try that.

Danny, while the boys repositioned, “Rodney, do you realize the primary purpose of sucking a boys dick is to make the boy come to orgasm?”

“Uh huh,” Rodney replied, “I also know that when DJ and Jamie suck each other off, they swallow each other’s cream.”

“Have you ever tasted cum?” Fernando asked.

“I have,” Rodney answered, “I tasted my own a long time ago, and last Saturday night, DJ, Jamie and I jacked off together, and I got a taste of both of theirs. It doesn’t taste all that bad.” Rodney knelt between Fernando’s legs and for the first time ever he slid another boy’s cock inside of his mouth. Having Fernando’s stiff and sheathed boyhood inside of his mouth was one of the most exciting feelings that he’d ever encountered. Even the salty-sweet taste of Fernando’s precum was pleasant.

“Easy with the teeth,” Fernando stated, “you might need to open up a little wider.” Rodney, opening his mouth a bit, also took a little more of Fernando’s six inches of length inside. While Rodney was getting used to the enjoyable feeling of Fernando’s cock in his mouth, Danny was fondling Fernando’s ball sack and perineum. Soon, Fernando was feeling his orgasm approaching.

“Rodney,” Fernando said, “I’m getting close, if you don’t pull off in a few seconds, you’re gonna get a mouthful of my orgasm!” Rodney, determined to make the most of this experience, hung on like glue, using his hand to slide Fernando’s foreskin down, exposing the head of Fernando’s penis, and running his tongue around the edge of Fernando’s helmet, bringing Fernando to orgasm.

Rodney felt Fernando’s cock start to pulse, shooting his load into Rodney’s mouth and throat. Those first two spurts hit the back of Rodney’s throat, causing Rodney to gag a little, but he hung tight, taking Fernando’s full load. Rodney pulled off, it was decision time—spit it out—or swallow! Rodney chose the latter, gulping down the contents of his mouth. He quickly decided that Fernando’s sperm tasted pretty decent and now was wondering how Danny might taste. The boys lay together for a few minutes, just chatting.

“You know guys,” Rodney stated, “that was the first time I’ve ever sucked a dick! I’ve still never been on the receiving end of an entire blowjob, and I’m still aroused.” Danny reached down and felt that Rodney was still hard.

“He’s right Baby,” Danny stated, “Rodney got you off, if it’s OK with you, I’m gonna get Rodney off.”

“And he did a right good job for a newby,” Fernando added, “Go ahead Baby, take care of our friend!” Danny quickly knelt between Rodney’s legs and descended onto Rodney’s nice dick, taking most of it into his mouth. While Danny worked on Rodney’s boyhood, Fernando played with Rodney’s balls and caressed Danny’s backside lovingly, showing no jealousy. These boys were in this game together!”

A few minutes later, Rodney was moaning in pleasure, starting to approach his own orgasm. Fernando was trying to get Rodney to not moan so loud, not wishing to attract attention from Maria and Antonio. A few more minutes Rodney said he was about to cum and Danny sped up his oral assault on Rodney’s boyhood, while Fernando watched, grinning.

When Rodney shot his load into Danny’s mouth, Danny didn’t even consider what to do with it, and instinctively swallowed it. After getting Rodney off, the three boys snuggled together and prepared to sleep, after both Danny and Fernando gave Rodney goodnight kisses on his cheeks.

Rodney fell asleep that night a very happy and pleased young man, having reached two milestones. First he’d finally received his first and enjoyable blowjob, and secondly he had performed his first experience of sucking another boy off, and tasting another boy’s sperm.

Saturday morning Maria and Antonio arose to the alarm at 8:00 AM and Maria brewed a pot of coffee. While waiting for the coffee to brew, Antonio quietly opened the door to Fernando’s bedroom and, smiling, viewed the three boys sleeping peacefully together. Knowing that Fernando sleeps naked, it was no surprise to see three pairs of underwear lying on the floor and he knew that the boys were all sleeping naked. That’s their prerogative!

After cooking up a quick breakfast for Antonio and herself she and Antonio left for the pizzeria about 9:00 AM to start their prep, leaving the three boys in their slumber. When the boys wake up, they will have the house to themselves.

About 10:00 AM Rodney’s eyes fell open. It took a couple of minutes for him to become fully awake and realize where he was, naked and sandwiched between a naked Fernando and a naked Danny. Gosh, it felt nice to wake up with his naked body between these two naked gay boys!

Turning onto his side, Rodney threw his left arm and hand onto Danny’s chest, gradually sliding his hand south over Danny’s tummy and reached his pubic area. His hand bumped against Danny’s pole, Danny sporting serious morning wood. Rodney was unable to resist the temptation to wrap his fingers around it and Danny became somewhat awake, aware of Rodney’s tender touch.

“Do you like feeling my cock?” Danny softly asked, smiling.

“I do,” Rodney replied, “Would it be OK if I try sucking it?”

“I almost always wake up with morning wood,” Danny explained, “and needing to pee. It’s hard to pee with a hardon, and I often jack it off before I go to pee, and with a need to pee I usually get off rather quickly. If you suck me off, I probably won’t last very long, but you’re more than welcome to give it a shot.”

Smiling, Rodney shoved the covers down, leaving Fernando comfortably covered. Preparing for his second time to suck a nice dick, Rodney knelt between Danny’s legs and lowered his mouth down to take Danny’s hard and leaking prick into his mouth. Rodney couldn’t believe, considering that he’d always believed himself to be straight, how easy and natural it felt to suck another boy’s dick! He was actually looking forward to tasting Danny’s cream!

Fernando woke up, realizing that Rodney was pleasuring his boyfriend, orally, and just a twinge of jealousy passed through him, but it didn’t last. He and Danny had hoped to have some mutual boy fun with Rodney, and their plans were coming to fruition.

While Rodney worked Danny’s cock with his mouth, Fernando reached down and started to fondle Rodney’s stiff pecker, slowly sliding his hand up and down Rodney’s shaft. Rodney Jr. was leaking a substantial stream of precum, and Fernando used it as lubricant.

Rodney, pulling off of Danny’s boyhood for a minute, “Easy, Dude, you’re gonna make me cum all over!” Fernando, grinning pulled his hand away from Rodney’s cock. Danny had gotten a taste of Rodney before they went to sleep, and he wanted to get a taste of Rodney this morning! He knew that Rodney was not likely to lose that erection while he was servicing Danny.

Rodney’s assault on Danny Jr. was causing Danny to moan rather loudly, feeling his orgasm on the rise. Fernando glanced at the clock, and knew that Antonio and Maria had left, so there was no reason to hush Danny’s moans.

“Rodney,” Danny stated, “I’m close, I hope you’re ready to take my load!” Rodney tightened his lips a little more and he was ready. About a minute later, Danny Jr. exploded, filling Rodney’s mouth with a substantial quantity of boy cream. Rodney swished the tasty ejaculate around in his mouth, then gulped it down. He quickly decided that Danny tasted good.

As Rodney resumed his horizontal position between Fernando and Danny, Fernando knelt between Rodney’s legs and proceeded to take Rodney Jr. into his mouth, not wishing that nice stiff erection to go to waste. Fernando’s assault on Rodney Jr. felt wonderful and Rodney was really getting into this boy fun, feeling his own orgasm approaching.

“Fernando!” Rodney remarked, “I’m gonna cum!” Fernando, anxious to taste Rodney, continued his assault, prepared to take Rodney’s load. Fernando felt Rodney Jr. starting to pulse and enjoyed the feeling of Rodney’s spurts of cum hitting his throat and filling his mouth. Being used to receiving Danny’s orgasms, he didn’t gag at all, and Rodney’s boy cream tasted good. After deciphering the flavor of Rodney’s orgasm, Fernando swallowed.

The three boys lay closely together for a few minutes, their hands roaming freely around on each other’s body’s with no part of their anatomies off limits. Rodney had never felt more comfortable.

“I hate to break up this scene,” Danny stated, “but I need to pee really bad, and I’m about to start leaking!”

Fernando, grinning, “Let’s all pee together, c’mon Rodney.”

“Don’t we need to get dressed?” Rodney asked.

“No need for that, yet,” Fernando replied, “Mom and Dad have gone to the pizzeria, and we’ve got the house to ourselves.” Danny and Fernando led Rodney to the bathroom, and the three boys stood together in front of the toilet and tinkled, all three grinning.

After washing their hands, they headed into the kitchen, and Fernando filled three tall glasses with Orange-Mango juice.

“Let’s chill in the living room for a while,” Fernando suggested, as the three boys carried their glasses, both Danny and Rodney giving each other’s peckers a friendly cuff. They sat together on the sofa, all three still naked, and sipped their juice. Periodically, one or another reached over and touched another, down there, causing a grin to appear on the ‘touched’ boys’ face, and not a one of them was offended.

“I want to thank you guys,” Rodney stated, “for inviting me to share a sleepover with you. I hope we can do it again.”

“Rodney, I hope that what we did with each other wasn’t too much of a turnoff,” Danny commented.

“It was more like the opposite,” Rodney replied, “I’ve always been more comfortable around other boys, rather than girls. When we boys showered after gym class, I’ve wanted to touch some of their cocks, but never dared to. They would have called me a faggot!”

“You’re right about that,” Fernando added, “a lot of straight kids like to use derogatory words like ‘faggot’ and ‘queer’ and those terms can be hurtful. Those of us that are wired a little different can’t help that we are attracted to the same sex, like Danny and me. Being called ‘gay’ is a much more acceptable term.”

“Just judging from what we’ve done over the last few hours,” Danny stated, “I think we can turn you into an expert cocksucker!”

“In all honesty,” Rodney replied, grinning, “last night was the first time I ever had another boy’s cock in my mouth. The worst part was that I really liked it—a lot! I’m looking forward to another sleepover with you guys, so I can do it again!”

“As a rule,” Danny stated, “Fernando and I normally only do each other, but we’re also boyfriends. We’ve accepted you as our friend, maybe a friend with benefits! How certain are you that you’re straight?”

“Not very,” Rodney admitted, “it seems that the older I get, the less interest I have in girls and the more I like to be with other boys. I’ve jacked off with other boys, but what we done together last night and this morning was tops! I just don’t think doing anything with a girl could match the awesome experience that I had with you guys. It was really fun, and exciting, Thanks.”

“Rodney,” Fernando explained, “I think it’s a given that all boys jack off, even though some won’t admit it, they still do it. Even straight boys sometimes get together with other boys to jack off.”

“But you went a step further,” Danny added, “you actually sucked both of us off, and even swallowed our cum! A totally straight boy would never suck another boy off. Fernie and I both believe that you’re gay, and still just hiding in the closet. As your friends, it’s our job to tear your closet down, and allow you to be the real you, and accept your own sexuality for what it is.”

“I guess,” Rodney replied, “I am gay, but what if I don’t want to be gay, how can I change myself?”

“You can’t,” Danny answered, “that decision was made by God, at the time you were conceived. He looked down and said ‘I have a new child on the way, I’m going to make it gay, or I’m going to make this one straight’. You didn’t have a choice, your sexuality was decided by God.”

“Rodney,” Fernando stated, “given how society looks down on gay people, if it was our choice, I doubt there would be any gay people on this earth. But yet, we’re here, and we make up about ten percent of earth’s population. Some gay folks try to live their lives pretending to be straight, and live miserably trying to be someone they’re not. The rest of us accept how we are and live accordingly, rather than trying to live a lie.”

“I was hoping to someday meet the right girl,” Rodney stated, “get married and raise a family. That can’t happen if I’m gay.”

“Yes it can,” Danny countered, “Same Sex Marriage is now legal in this country. If you meet the right boy and fall in love with him, you and he can marry. You can find a surrogate mother to carry your baby, or elect to adopt children to raise as your own.”

“DJ and Jamie have been together for, going on two years now,” Fernando added, “and they’re deeply in love with each other. When they finish their education and are financially stable, they have intentions to marry and adopt children of their own.”

“So you’re saying that boys can actually fall in love with each other,” Rodney asked, “just like boys and girls fall in love?”

“Sure,” Danny answered, “of course it helps when the two boys discover they share their sexuality and are physically attracted to each other. Fernando and I made that discovery back in Juvie Hall, and since then our relationship has just grown stronger. I’m now totally in love with my beautiful boy.”

Fernando grinned, and crawled over Rodney to give Danny a loving kiss on his cheek and gave Rodney Jr. a friendly squeeze in the process and Rodney grinned. Rodney loves the affection he’s getting from his new friends and friendship never felt better!

“Baby,” Fernando suggested, “I think, now that we’ve determined that Rodney is gay, we should try to get him connected to some other gay boys. Maybe he might even find himself a boyfriend. Do you know of any gay boys at school, besides the three of us?”

“No, I don’t Fernie,” Danny responded, “but I know in a school the size of ours, there has to be several other gay boys. It’s not like all of us gay boys wear pink triangles to identify ourselves! Rodney might need to advertise a little.”

“You mean like putting up a notice on the billboard” Rodney asked, “stating that I’m a gay boy looking to meet other gays, with my name and phone number?”

“I wasn’t thinking of anything quite that bizarre,” Danny replied, “Are you familiar with the gay pride flag?” Rodney shook his head. “Well the pride flag has all the colors of the rainbow, and it’s a symbol of gay pride. Most gay people know the rainbow of color, and would spot it, and would know that you are likely gay.”

“I’d feel funny walking around school with a gay pride flag,” Rodney replied. “Where can you even buy something like that?”

“Amazon has a ton of gay apparel,” Danny stated, “jewelry, underwear, socks, belts, suspenders, tee-shirts and even baseball caps. I have an Amazon account, and I’d be willing to maybe buy you a belt, if you’re willing to wear it.”

“Wouldn’t that label me as a faggot?” Rodney asked.

“Not really,” Danny said, “most of the general student population would probably ignore the significance. Some of the gay kids may suddenly want to get to know you, and become friends with you. You may even be invited to join one of their cliques, once they know that you’re gay.”

“Why can’t one of you invite me to join a clique?” Rodney asked.

“I’m already in a clique,” Fernando replied, “but the clique I’m in is all the softball players, and I’m probably the only gay boy in it. Ron Price is the only boy that knows I’m gay, and he’s been kind and respectful enough to keep my sexuality a secret from the rest of the team.”

“Since I’ve returned to school from Juvie Hall,” Danny stated, “I’ve tried to keep my sexuality in the background. Unlike you, Rodney, I’m not looking for other gay boys to meet or a boyfriend. I already have the boy that I care deeply for, and love.” Fernando smiled.

“I’d love to have my own boy to have sex with,” Rodney replied, “not that I didn’t enjoy having sex with both of you.”

“There’s a difference between sex and love,” Danny explained. “What we did together was having sex, and I’m certain that we all enjoyed what we did. When you meet that special boy that finds a home in your heart, the whole game changes. Sure, you’ll still likely have some great sex, but you’ll still have a desire to be with him, even when you’re not having sex. He’ll be on your mind from the moment you wake up in the morning until you fall asleep at night. That’s when things change from a sexual relationship into an emotional relationship of pure love.”

“So when do you think you’ll be able to get me that belt,” Rodney eagerly asked, “so I can start my advertising campaign?”

“I’ll order it tomorrow,” Danny said, “and if they ship it quickly, it could arrive as early as Friday and you’ll be able to wear it to school next Monday. Since it’s a gift, I can have it delivered right to your house, but I’ll need your address. I’ll get that from you after we get to the pizzeria this afternoon.” Rodney grinned.

“Are you guys getting as hungry as I am?” Fernando asked.

“Probably,” Danny replied, “I don’t think we’ve swallowed enough protein from each other to keep us from starving!”

“I hope you both like huevos con chorizo burritos,” Fernando stated, “it’s the only thing I know how to cook for breakfast.”

“Say what?” Rodney asked.

“It’s chorizo sausage, scrambled with eggs and cheese and made into burritos,” Danny stated, “they’re really good Rodney, I think you’ll like them.”

“I sure hope so,” Rodney replied, “I’m starved, and I’ll try almost anything once.” Still naked, Fernando prepared breakfast, and the three boys devoured breakfast together, all three enjoying their group nudity. Rodney was somewhat used to hanging around naked, having spent a couple of nights with Joe, Doug, DJ and Jamie at the Dad’s house. The only difference was the frequent touching, or cuffing of each other’s peckers, which had never occurred at the Dad’s home, but was fun, never-the less.

After breakfast Fernando and Danny invited Rodney to share a shower with them, and he accepted. Danny and Fernando both soaped up washcloths and gave Rodney a scrubdown like he’d never had since he was a toddler, including special attention to his genitals. The boys washing his genitals felt really glorious, and Rodney returned the favor, washing both of theirs. After drying Rodney off, and themselves, they returned to the bedroom to get dressed.

Ready to head to the pizzeria, they all left the house on foot, starting the half-hour walk to the pizzeria about 2:15 PM. Walking three abreast Danny and Fernando joined hands.

“Hey!” Rodney exclaimed, “you guys are holding hands!”

“We are,” Fernando responded, “what’s the big deal?”

“How do you dare do that?” Rodney asked.

“It’s easy,” Danny answered, “because we can, and we want to.”

“What if somebody sees you?” Rodney asked.

“Then I guess somebody will get their eyes full,” Danny replied, grinning, “and there ain’t nothing they can do about it. There’s no law that says two people in love can’t hold hands when they walk.”

“You guys have got some balls!” Rodney remarked, “I don’t think I could ever walk in public holding another boy’s hand.”

“You just wait,” Fernando stated, “when you meet a boy that you really care for, I’m betting that you’ll feel quite normal and happy to be holding his hand when you walk together.”

“Maybe,” Rodney replied, “but I haven’t met him yet. Meeting him can’t happen to soon for me.”

“Rodney,” Danny stated, “It’s a big pond out there, and quite a few fish. You’re going to put out the bait, but you may not want to hook the first fish that bites. Some boys are just after a little bit of sexual action, but lack the capability to love. You’re a nice kid, and you deserve better. Just date three or four boys and maybe one of them may become your Mr. Right. I think you’ll know when the right boy comes along.”

“Thanks for the advice, Danny,” Rodney replied, “I’m really happy to have you and Fernando as close friends. Sleeping over with you guys has been a very pleasant and unforgettable experience. I know we did more than I had expected for a sleepover, but it was all good.”

Walking into the pizzeria, Fernando got a welcome hug from Antonio and he asked all three boys if they’d had a pleasant sleepover together, and if they were hungry.

“Mercy, no,” Rodney replied, “Fernando filled us well with an awesome breakfast!” Fernando grinned. They all agreed that they had completely enjoyed their sleepover, without giving details.

Rodney, knowing that Ramous was off on Saturday’s, called Ramous and asked him to come to the pizzeria and pick him up. Ramous told Rodney he’d be there in about twenty minutes, and Rodney relayed that information to Fernando and Danny.

“Fernie,” Danny stated, “we need to give Rodney a proper goodbye, let go into the party room.” Fernando and Rodney followed Danny into the party room, where they were out of sight of any patrons, and also Maria and Antonio.

Danny pushed Rodney against the wall and faced him, mashing his lips against Rodney’s. Rodney instinctively opened his mouth a little, and Danny slipped his tongue through Rodney’s lips, searching for Rodney’s tongue. Sliding their tongues together felt good to Rodney, his first time to really share a sexy kiss with a boy. It also caused a serious stiffening to occur, down below.

Fernando, pushing Danny to the side, “My turn!” and followed Danny’s example, giving Rodney another boy kiss on his lips.

“You guys are making me get a hardon,” Rodney complained.

“That happens,” Fernando replied, grinning, “when two boys share a passionate kiss.” Fernando reached down and gave an erect Rodney Jr. a friendly squeeze through his jeans. Rodney returned the favor, giving Fernando Jr. a similar squeeze and noting that Fernando was also quite stiff.

“You need to know how boys body’s react when kissing,” Danny stated, “and we just taught you how to kiss another boy. Now, when you find a boy that wants to kiss you, you won’t be caught by surprise.” Rodney grinned, looking forward to kissing HIS boy.

Returning from the party room, Antonio clocked Danny in to start his shift, and Fernando assumed his position as receptionist and cashier. A few minutes later, Ramous arrived to pick up Rodney.

On the return home, Rodney is thinking about the experience with Danny and Fernando. Sooner or later, he’s going to need to come out to his Mama and Ramous and admit to his newly discovered sexuality. Knowing that Ramous seems to be totally comfortable with DJ and Jamie’s relationship, he feels that he can comfortably discuss his sexuality with Ramous, rather than his Mama—but not yet! He needs to gather up the courage to even approach the topic, even with Ramous.

To be continued.......................

Ahead in Chapter 69, on Monday October 1st New President DJ Kendall brings his first meeting of the Rainbow Alliance to order. On Friday, October 5th, Rodney receives his new Rainbow Belt, proudly puts it into service, and wears it to school on Monday. THANKS TO MY READERS THAT HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO READ MY TALES. AS OFTEN AS I BEG FOR COMMENTS, MY READERS ARE A STINGY LOT! COMMENTS ARE WHAT PUSH WE AUTHORS TO KEEP THE CHAPTERS ROLLING ON, AND I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS--EVEN THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T BOTHER TO COMMENT!
DOUG
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

NOTICE!  BAD NEWS FOR MY READERS!  My son and I are moving from our present location.  We've given the landlord notice that we will be vacating our current home by April 30th.  We will be building on our new property, out in the boondocks, where we will be needing to haul our own water, and installing solar panels to create electricity.  It's a major undertaking and there will be a period of several weeks before we have electricity, air conditioning or INTERNET connectivity.  The above upload, Chapter 68, will be the last for a few weeks, but I do plan to return with new material when we are stabilized again.  I'm sorry for the delay, but I have no choice in the matter.  Doug Spencer

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Thanks for the heads up and I can't wait to read this story, I am sorry I didn't leave some comments at the end of each chapter but I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter to what was in store for them, I really love this story.it sure brought on some tears of sadness and some tears of Joy and I have to admit it takes a lot to bring me to tears, I can't wait for the next chapter, I will be following this story to the very end please let me know if you have any other stories like this? my email is cewright04 @ Gmail.com thanks from your loyal reader Charlie

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..