Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 5,425 Words
  • 841 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 57. Chapter 57

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There is a young, gay boy, 15 year old Fernando, who's father had kicked him out (which happens way too often in real life) and CPS (Child Protective Services) had placed him with foster parents, a married straight couple. The couple has now adopted Fernando.

In Chapter 57 Chad and Phillip share the weekend together, and Rick has a serious chat with both boys (Uh-Oh). Ray and Jeremy share their first sleepover together on Friday night and Brandon reaches out to Uncle Joe for some help to obtain some wheels.

* * * * *

DJ Chapter 57 – A gay love story by Doug Spencer

Arriving at the Wheeler home, they all entered through the back (kitchen) door. Chad and Dorie both shared welcome hugs and kisses with Shirley, while Phillip stood by.

“Come here, Phillip!” Shirley exclaimed, opening her arms. “If you’re going to be a regular son in our home, you’re not escaping a welcome kiss from this Mom!” Shirley hugged Phillip warmly and tightly, planting a kiss on Phillip’s cheek. Phillip’s face turned pink, but he also enjoyed the affection that Shirley gave him.

“Thanks, Mom,” Phillip said, “I’m not used to getting a motherly welcome like that from my own Mom, but of course she’s always at work when I get home from campus.” Shirley smiled, this young man is growing on her.

“Mom,” Chad stated, “Phillip and I are going to my room to relax and wind down from our day of classes. We’ll be back out at dinnertime.”

“Of course, Son,” Shirley stated, “Enjoy your companionship, I’ll call you when dinner is ready.”

Chad and Phillip retreated to Chad’s room, leaving the door open, kicked off their shoes and lay on Chad’s bed to enjoy some long awaited intimacy. Wrapping arms around each other, they shared some kissing and making out. Both boys developed bulges in their crotch areas that they hoped would go away before dinner. The desire to share some sex was strong, but this was not the time or place to give into their desires. They have the whole weekend together, and will likely find some time to relieve their hormones.

5:00 PM arrived, and so did Rick. While placing dinner on the table, Shirley asked Dorie to go and tell the boys that dinner was ready.

Dorie, walking into Chad’s room and noting the closeness of the two boys, “OK you lovebirds, dinner is served.” The boys rolled off the bed, both still sporting erections inside their pants. Dorie watched, grinning, while the boys adjusted themselves. She is aware of what happens to boys, gay or straight, when they’re sexually aroused, and obviously Chad and Phillip are aroused!

Arriving at the table, Chad and Phillip claimed their seats together on one side of the table, where they had sat for previous meals. Rick and Shirley sat across from the boys, and Dorie took the end chair. Rick, during dinner, asked Chad to do some physical labor.

“Chad,” Rick stated, “I know you have company this weekend, but do you think you might be able to spare the time tomorrow to rake up the leaves in the yard? Mother Nature has already dropped quite a few, and if we get those raked up now, one more raking in a couple more weeks should have the yard ready for winter.”

“Dad,” Phillip asked, “do you have two rakes?”

“We do, Phillip,” Rick answered, “but I don’t expect our guest to do our yard work.”

“It’s OK Dad,” Phillip replied, “I’ll be more than happy to help Chad rake up the leaves. Working together, it won’t take us very long.” Phillip will volunteer for almost anything, if it means being close to his boyfriend. Rick is quite impressed with Phillip’s offer to help Chad, and Phillip is proving that he certainly isn’t lazy. Unrealized by either Shirley or Rick, Phillip is unintentionally sliding his way into their hearts.

Rick had planned to have a serious Father and Son talk with Chad over the weekend, hoping that if Chad is, in fact, gay that he will open up and come out to his parents. Maybe he will have a chat with both boys. He has a really strong suspicion that these boys are a lot closer than ‘just friends.’

Friday evening turned into Friday Night at the Movies. Rick put a new DVD in the player and everyone gathered in the living room to watch the movie. Not trying to be obvious, Chad and Phillip sat together in the center of the sofa with Dorie snuggled close to Chad on one end and Shirley next to Phillip on the other end. Rick maintained his regular seat in the recliner.

Intermission time, Shirley made a huge bowl of popcorn, bringing it into the living room along with a stack of smaller bowls and glasses of freshly pressed Apple Cider. Both Shirley and Rick observed Chad and Phillip feeding popcorn to each other from the other’s bowls, and after the popcorn was gone, were holding each other’s hands, like lovers. They noticed, glancing at each other but offered no comments.

After the movie ended, everyone headed to bed. As they’d done on Thursday night, Chad and Phillip crawled into bed wearing their boxers. Abstaining from having sex, again, the two just enjoyed their closeness and their affection for each other until they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other’s arms.

* * * * *

Earlier that Friday afternoon, in another part of town, Ray and Jeremy exited the school bus and, as usual, headed to Ray’s home for their after school snack.

“Mrs. Vance,” Jeremy stated, “this is Friday, and my mommy’s promised that Ray could sleep over with me at my house tonight.”

“Let me clear that with your Mommy,” Phyllis replied, grabbing her phone and calling Candy. After Candy answered, Phyllis told her what Jeremy had just informed her of.

“That’s correct, Phyllis,” Candy replied, “and Rena is preparing Chicken Enchiladas for dinner tonight, planning for Ray to have dinner with us tonight as well. I hope Ray likes enchiladas.”

“I don’t think he’s ever had them,” Phyllis replied, “but Ray is not a picky eater. I have a feeling, as close as these boys are, he will be happy to eat whatever Jeremy eats.”

“I’m almost to our complex and Rena is already home cooking dinner,” Candy stated. “I’ll drive up to your apartment and pick the boys up, if you’ll go ahead and pack Ray’s pajamas, I’ll be there in about ten minutes.”

Phyllis, chuckling, “I don’t need to, Ray already has them packed, and these boys are already hot to trot! They’re both anxious to be sleeping over together tonight. See you in a few.” The ladies hung up, and Candy arrived in front of 813 a few minutes later. Phyllis watched as the boys climbed into the back seat of Candy’s SUV and waved at Candy, Candy waving back. Only a couple of minutes later, Candy parked in front of 213, and the boys quickly exited.

Walking inside, Jeremy took the bag with Ray’s PJ’s up to his room, then returned downstairs to give Rena a kiss. Rena and Candy both gave both boys a welcome hug and Rena returned to the kitchen to dish up their dinners. The hungry boys instinctively sat together at the table, awaiting dinner.

Side salads already at the four place settings, Rena dished up plates of an enchilada, with sides of rice and beans, placing one in front of each of the boys, then dished up plates of two enchiladas with rice and beans for Candy and herself.

Rena, as the boys cleaned their plates, “There are plenty enchilada’s, if you boys want second one.”

“I’d love a second one, Mommy Rena,” Ray replied, “but I don’t got room down here!” (Pointing to his tummy)

“Maybe,” Candy stated, “we can reheat the enchilada’s for your lunch tomorrow.”

“That’d be cool,” Ray replied, smiling, “I like them, a lot, but I’m full!”

“So I guess you don’t have room for the Chocolate Pudding Rena made for dessert either,” Candy stated.

“That pudding would make us a nice bedtime snack,” Jeremy said.

“What time IS bedtime?” Ray asked.

“On school nights, we try to get Jeremy to bed by 8:00 PM,” Candy replied, “but tomorrow is Saturday, so I guess you can stay up until 10:00 tonight.” Ray and Jeremy glanced at each other, both boys grinning. 10:00 PM would be satisfactory.

After dinner the boys headed to Jeremy’s room and got into some of Jeremy’s toys while Rena and Candy took care of the kitchen and washed up the dishes.

“Ray,” Jeremy stated, “this is a really special night for me. I’ve never been able to sleep overnight with a friend before. When I lived with Daddy and Crystal, I wasn’t even allowed to bring another boy into the house, let alone a boy to sleep over with.”

“I’m really glad that you’re now with your Mommy’s,” Ray replied, “I like them a lot, and I’m really excited about them letting me share the night together with my best friend!” Jeremy smiled.

“OKAY BOYS,” Candy’s voice ascended up to the second floor, “IT’S TEN O’CLOCK, TIME TO GET YOUR JAMMIES ON AND HIT THE SACK!”

“OK, MOMMY,” Jeremy yelled back down. Jeremy pulled a clean pair of pajamas from his drawer, and Ray pulled his out of the bag. Both boys stripped naked in front of each other, no holes barred.

Ray noticed that Jeremy’s peter was quite different from his own, as Ray was circumcised and Jeremy was not. Ray just recently turned eleven, and Jeremy would be eleven in just a few more days. Neither of the boys was yet into puberty, and both sported about three inches in their flaccid state.

“Jeremy,” Ray asked, curiously, “your peter is different than mine, can I take a closer look?”

“Sure, Ray,” Jeremy replied, grinning. Both boys examined each other’s penises, visually and by fondling with their fingers. Both boys are pre-puberty and neither of them became erect.

“You don’t have a pee slit on the end of yours,” Ray stated, “How do you tinkle?”

“Easy, Ray,” Jeremy replied, “If I pull the skin back, like this, (demonstrating) the end of my peter looks almost like yours, and there is the hole where I tinkle from. I still have my foreskin, and it usually covers the end of my peter.”

“Why do you have all that extra skin?” Ray asked.

“The day we went to court, for my Mommy’s to get custody of me,” Jeremy explained, “I met another Hispanic boy, Fernando, and he showed me that his peter was like mine, but a little bigger. He told me that he and I are special, because our peters are complete, with the foreskin we’re supposed to have. He said that most American parents have that skin cut off when their baby boys are only minutes old. Its called circumcision, but most Hispanic parents have it left intact. My Daddy is Hispanic and had mine left on me, so I’m not circumcised.”

“Interesting,” Ray said, “Maybe we should get our jammies on, or your Mommy’s might catch us both naked.

“I don’t think it would bother them,” Jeremy replied, grinning, “They’ve raised me from a baby and seen me naked hundreds of times.”

“But they haven’t seen ME naked!” Ray remarked, “and I don’t want them to.” The boys pulled on their pajamas and crawled into bed, just about two minutes before Rena and Candy entered the room. Tucking the boys in, both Rena and Candy leaned over, giving both boys a goodnight kiss on their foreheads.

“Sleep tight, guys,” Candy stated, “and we’ll see you in the morning.” Rena turned off the overhead light, and the ladies returned downstairs, leaving Jeremy’s door open. Out of pure pleasure, and caring for each other, the boys kissed each other goodnight on each other’s cheeks snuggled close and soon fell asleep. Like, can two boys sleeping in a twin bed not be close?

* * * * *

Saturday morning arrived in the Wheeler home, and out of habit, Shirley and Rick arose from bed about 8:00 AM. Shirley donned her housecoat and headed to the kitchen to start coffee brewing. Rick usually gets dressed in his work clothes upon his exit from bed, but this is Saturday, and he doesn’t work on weekends. As he often does on weekends, he accompanied Shirley to the kitchen wearing only his briefs and a tee shirt. He and Shirley sat at the table to await that first cup of coffee.

“Are you going to wake the boys up?” Shirley asked.

“Nope,” Rick replied, “They don’t have classes today, and I see no reason to wake them early. They’re planning to rake the leaves up today, but they’ve got all day to do that. I’m sure they’ll be getting up when they’re ready to get up.”

“Have you had a chance to talk with Chad yet,” Shirley asked, “about what we discussed a couple of nights ago?”

“No Hun,” Rick replied, “I haven’t really had a chance to get Chad to one side, he and Phillip are always together. I like Phillip a lot, but I have a really strong feeling that those two are much closer to each other than just friends. Yesterday morning I looked in on them sleeping together before I woke them up. Even close friends don’t sleep THAT close together, I swear there wasn’t room for even a sheet of paper between them! And Chad even had his arm wrapped around Phillip.”

“So when are you planning to talk with Chad?” Shirley asked.

“Sometime today,” Rick replied, “but I’m going to talk with both of them, together. We need to know what is going on between them. If Chad is gay, as we suspect, I think Phillip probably is, also. You know the old adage ‘birds of a feather flock together’”

“So what are we going to do,” Shirley asked, “if Chad, or both of them admit to being gay?”

“Nothing!” Rick exclaimed, “It’s just a fact of life that some boys are attracted to other boys, and some girls are attracted to other girls. As I told you the other day, I refuse to let Chad’s sexuality become a barrier between my Son and me. I will still love him, unconditionally, as I always have. I know that young men of their ages want and need someone in their life to love and care for. If that person happens to be a boy, I guess that Chad will have a boyfriend, instead of a girlfriend.”

Back in Chad’s bedroom, Phillip woke up and looked onto his sleeping boyfriend’s face. Passion took control and he couldn’t resist pushing his lips onto Chad’s inviting lips, causing Chad to awaken. The two boys instinctively shared a passionate good morning kiss and hug. Both of the boys reached down, feeling each other’s very stiff boyhood. Whether their total erections were caused by the extreme passion of their kiss or just natural morning wood was unknown.

“Baby,” Phillip stated, grinning, “gimme a few minutes and I can make that pesky woody go away and get me a shot of protein to jump start my day!”

“That sounds inviting, but also quite risky,” Chad replied, “I know my parents are up, and if one of them caught us, the result might not be very desirable. We’ve got all day today and tomorrow to have some sexual fun. Maybe we can do something tonight after we go to bed. We probably need to make a showing, eat some real food, and get started on raking those leaves. Once we pee, these woodies will disappear.”

The boys got vertical, and with tented boxers entered the bathroom. Pushing their erections down, they drained their bladders together. Returning to the bedroom, they made up the bed together, and when finished, both of their dicks had returned to a flaccid state. Now they can comfortably walk into the kitchen for coffee, just in their boxers and without displaying tents!

Phillip is feeling more and more comfortable with the Wheeler family. At home, Phillip would never be allowed to exit his room without being fully dressed, at least from the waist down. In this home it seems that everyone is comfortable in only their undergarments, with maybe Shirley being the exception. Even Dorie seems totally comfortable, in just her Bra and Panties even in front of Phillip.

After being fed a substantial breakfast, Chad and Phillip returned to the bedroom to dress for outside, and then went out. Chad grabbed the yard rakes from the shed, along with a box of lawn and leaf bags, and they started the project about 10:00 AM. By noon, the leaves were all raked up, bagged, and taken to the edge of the street where the city would be picking them up, sometime next week.

After returning the rakes to the shed, Chad and Phillip headed to the back door, stopping short of entering to share another lover’s kiss and hug while out of sight of Shirley and Rick.

Shirley, when the boys entered, “Lunch will be ready in about fifteen minutes, why don’t you guys go to the bathroom and wash up.” The boys followed Shirley’s suggestion. Having worked up an appetite both boys were ready for lunch, and returned to the kitchen table, assuming their normal seats to wait.

A few minutes later, Shirley placed a loaf of bread on the table, along with two trivets. Opening the oven, she brought out baking dishes of baked beans with wieners, and baked Mac n cheese, setting them on the trivets. “LUNCH IS READY!” she hollered. Dorie came from the direction of her room, and Rick from the living room, where he was checking the football schedules on TV. Everyone helped himself, spooning the entrees onto their plates, and quickly dug in.

Rick, as everyone finished eating, “Chad, we’re overdue for a serious Father and Son chat, and since Phillip is involved, I want to include him. Grab your jackets, and we can sit at the picnic bench.” Chad and Phillip looked at each other, both boys were wondering what Rick had on his mind. Rick seemed serious, and both boys were concerned about what Rick was going to talk to them about.

Exiting the house, the boys sat next to each other on one side of the picnic table, and Rick sat across from them. Would this be the end of their relationship?

“Guys,” Rick stated, “I want to thank you both for the excellent job you did on the yard. Phillip, I’m sure that Chad appreciated your assistance.”

“No problem, sir,” Phillip replied, “I was happy to help my friend, and I think we both had fun doing it—together.”

“OK,” Rick said, “I’ll get down to the nitty-gritty shit! Chad, your mother and I have had some concerns—about your sexuality. We’ve considered, for some time now, that you just might be gay. We’ve been hoping, if that is the situation, that you would confide those feelings with us. I’m asking you—straight up, are you gay?”

“Oh shit!” Chad exclaimed, looking down at the ground. “Dad, I won’t lie to you. For a couple of years, I considered myself to be bisexual, liking both girls and boys. It seems that, the older I got, the less interest I had in girls, and the more my feelings were toward boys. I guess I am gay, do I need to start packing my shit?”

“Why would you do that, Son?” Rick asked, “Are you going somewhere?”

“I don’t know,” Chad replied, “I’m not certain I’m welcome in your home anymore. Some parents kick their kids out, when they learn that their child is gay.” Chad has tears streaming down his cheeks.

“Come here, Son.” Rick stated, holding his arms open wide. Chad walked around to Rick, and Rick threw his arms around his son. Chad started to sob on Rick’s shoulder and Rick tightened his grip on Chad. “We aren’t ‘some parents’, I’m just a little hurt, that you’ve never shared your feelings with your Mom and me.”

“I was afraid to come out to you, Dad,” Chad replied, “I didn’t know if you and Mom would accept my sexual orientation. It’s not easy for a gay boy to tell his parents that he’s gay!”

“Son,” Rick stated, “I can understand your dilemma. I don’t think that any father would be thrilled to learn that their son is gay. I’ve loved you for over twenty years, and learning today that you’re gay won’t alter that one iota. Gay or straight, your Mom and I have unconditional love for you. I refuse to let your sexuality ever become a barrier between me and my Son!” Phillip smiled, and reached for Chad’s hand, and Rick noticed, but said nothing.

“Phillip,” Rick said, “I can’t overlook that you and Chad seem to be really close, may I assume that you are also gay?”

“Mr. Wheeler,” Phillip replied, “I’ve known that I was gay since my preteens, even long before I entered puberty. I’ve never had an interest in girls, never dated or even kissed a girl.” Then, grinning, “But I’ve kissed a few boys in my lifetime.” Rick grinned.

“So just what is the status between you two?” Rick asked.

“Boyfriends!” Chad and Phillip exclaimed, in unison.

“This is not a shock!” Rick remarked, “Just this morning, before you boys were even awake, Shirley and I had a discussion. We kinda knew that Chad would likely have a boyfriend, rather than a girlfriend, and prepared ourselves for that likelihood. So when did you two decide to become boyfriends?”

“Remember when we went to bed early on Thursday night?” Chad asked. Rick nodded. “Well, we poured our hearts out, shared our feelings, and committed our mutual love for each other. That’s when we officially became boyfriends.”

“Phillip,” Rick stated, “just so that you know where we stand, Shirley and I have developed a strong liking for you, almost a love for you. Chad’s boyfriend is welcome in our home—anytime!”

“Thanks, Dad,” Phillip responded, “I really appreciate knowing that. You and Mom have made me feel very welcome in your home. You treat me better than my own parents treat me!”

“Speaking of your parents,” Rick asked, “Have you informed them of your sexuality?”

“Oh, god no!” Phillip exclaimed, “My old man is homophobic, and if I ever let them know that I was gay, that would be a shortcut to becoming a homeless boy on the streets!”

“I see,” Rick replied, frowning, “best to let a sleeping dog lie. At least they give you a roof over your head, food and they’re paying your school costs.”

“That’s not quite right,” Phillip stated, “My family is considered low income, and I qualified for a government grant that pays for my tuition and school expenses, but not food, lodging or travel. Sometimes my friends buy me lunch at the student lounge, when I don’t have any money.” Rick shook his head in disbelief.

“Phillip,” Rick stated, “Shirley and I have grown to like you, a lot. Regardless of what your family does, you’ll not become a hungry and homeless boy! We don’t have a spare bedroom in our home, but I’m certain that Chad would be willing to share his room and his bed with you. I make a descent income, and we can afford to feed an extra young man, indefinitely.” Chad and Phillip glanced at each other, both boys smiling.

“Dad,” Phillip replied, “If you’re serious about that possibility, I think I could grow the balls to come out to my parents! I would hope that your right, and they might accept me, but if things go south, Chad will be getting an Emergency Call from me.”

“Phillip,” Rick suggested, “Just to be on the safe side, I think you should have my number too. Give me your phone and I’ll program it in.” Phillip quickly pulled his phone out of pocket, handing it to Rick, and Rick put in his number. “How do want my contact name saved?”

“Save it as ‘Dad Wheeler’ Phillip answered, and it will be right below my Dad’s number.”

Rick, entering the name and pushing the ‘Save’ button, “Gotcha, SON!” Phillip smiled. “Now call me, and I’ll save you in my phone as just ‘Phillip’ since you’re the only Phillip I know.” Phillip responded and Rick saved the number.

Rick and Phillip seem to have developed a unique relationship. Phillip had spontaneously started calling Shirley and Rick ‘Mom and Dad’, which both parents willingly accepted. Rick has now accepted Phillip as Chad’s boyfriend, and almost thinks of Phillip as a second Son.

“So when do you plan to enlighten your parents?” Rick asked.

“I’m not certain,” Phillip replied, “maybe Sunday, a week from now. Sundays are the only day that both of my parents are home, and I told Chad I needed to hang around home next weekend. Dad is getting suspicious and asking me about why I don’t have a girlfriend, and I’ve been afraid to tell him that I’m gay. He thinks that I sleep in the guestroom when I spend nights with Chad, he’d really freak out if he knew we sleep together!” Rick grinned.

“Well Son,” Rick stated, “I hope that things go well with your parents, but you do have a backup family that loves you and cares for you. We’re here if you need us.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Phillip replied. Chat over, they all rose from the picnic bench, and Rick wrapped his arms around Phillip, giving him the warmest hug he’d ever received from a father figure. After releasing Phillip from his arms, Chad and Phillip shared a close embrace and a loving kiss with each other for the first time in front of Rick. Rick smiled, now more comfortable with the boys’ relationship as boyfriends. Rick returned to the house, where Shirley was starting to gather things together for dinner.

“How did your talk with the boys go?” Shirley asked.

“Very well, I think,” Rick stated, “Chad finally came out to me as gay, and so did Phillip. They also informed me that they are no longer just close friends, they’re now boyfriends!” Shirley smiled.

“Babe,” Rick asked, apprehensively, “How would you feel if Phillip were to actually live with us, full time?”

“Gee,” Shirley stated, “Phillip is a sweet young man, and I’ve enjoyed having him around. I really wouldn’t mind, it would only mean an extra plate to wash, and maybe an extra washer load of laundry each week. Is that something the boys proposed?”

“No, but I’m deeply concerned about Phillip.” Rick replied. “Phillip has never come out to his parents and plans to do so next weekend. He said his Dad is a homophobe, and he’s afraid that his parents may kick him out if they know he’s gay, and he’ll be a homeless boy on the streets.”

“Rick,” Shirley responded, “We can’t let that happen! We might need to consider getting the boys twin beds, so they could have their own space.”

“Hun,” Rick replied, grinning, “They’re boyfriends! If they had twin beds, I’m betting they’d still sleep together in just one of them! I suggested that maybe Chad would be willing to share his room and bed with Phillip and you should have seen the smiles on their faces.”

“So when can we expect Phillip to be moving in with us?” Shirley asked.

“Maybe never,” Rick replied, “That’s just a Plan B. I would like to think, and hope, that Phillips parents will accept their gay son just like we have. I did promise Phillip that, if the worst happens, he won’t become a homeless boy on the street.”

“What about Phillip’s education,” Shirley stated, “I don’t think we can afford to pick up his school costs, on top of Chad and Dorie’s.”

“Not a problem,” Rick replied, “Phillip has a government grant that covers his tuition and other school costs, aside from shelter, food and transportation. We need to wait and see what happens when Phillip tells his parents. If they accept his sexuality, I would expect that everything will remain status quo.”

* * * * *

Earlier that Saturday morning, about 9:00 AM, while Doug, Joe, DJ and Jamie were having a naked breakfast together, Joe heard his cell phone ringing in the bedroom, and quickly went to the bedroom to get it. Seeing Brandon’s name pop up, he answered with a friendly ‘Good Morning Brandon’ and returning to the kitchen, phone in hand, Joe stated to the others that it was Brandon. “How is one of my favorite nephews today?”

“I’m fine, Uncle Joe,” Brandon replied, “but I need some serious help, and I think you’re the only one that can help me.”

“Brandon,” Joe asked, “are you in some kind of trouble?”

“No,” Brandon stated, “but I’m wondering if I could maybe get an advance withdrawal on that trust fund that Grandma left us boys?”

“That’s set in stone, Brandon, you can’t touch it until your twenty-five years old. Why do you need that much money?” Joe asked.

“I don’t need all of it,” Brandon replied, “just enough to buy a used car. I really need to have my own transportation.”

“I thought that DJ and Jamie were getting you to campus and to work,” Joe stated.

“They are,” Brandon stated, “but our schedules don’t coincide, and it’s a pain in the ass, for all of us. Some days at school, their last class ends at noon, and they have to hang around until my last class ends at 2:00 PM. Also, at work, Jamie is sometimes closing, and my work is finished earlier, and I have to wait for him to finish his shift for my ride home.”

“There is also a girl I want to date,” Brandon continued, “but it’s really hard to date a girl, when neither one of us has a car. I really need my own wheels!”

“OK Brandon,” Joe stated, “I’m convinced! Jamie told me you are saving up some money towards a car, how’s that working out?

“I only work part time, and don’t make a lot,” Brandon stated, “with yesterday’s pay, I should have a little over four hundred. I hope that might be enough for a down payment.”

“Have you found the car you’d like to purchase?” Joe asked.

“Nope,” Brandon answered, “without transportation, I don’t have a way to check out the dealerships, to even see what’s available, that I can afford to buy.”

“What is your schedule for Wednesday?” Joe asked.

“The usual, my last class ends at 2:00 PM. If I skipped that class, we could leave campus about noon.”

“Brandon, I have some thoughts,” Joe stated, “Can I call you back in a few minutes?” Brandon answered in the affirmative.

Joe discussed the needs for Brandon to have his own ride, and that he’d be willing to help him get a car. DJ and Jamie totally agreed, as that would take the monkey off their backs.

“I’m off on Wednesdays,” Joe stated, “if Brandon skips his 1:00 PM class, how soon can you all be here to have lunch with Doug and me?”

“About 12:30,” DJ answered, “and he can hook up with Phil and Bryan to learn what he missed in that class,” then, snickering, “if he’s not afraid of catching ‘gay’ from them!” Everyone laughed.

“Great!” Joe remarked, “And after lunch, Brandon and I can go car shopping.” Joe called Brandon back, Brandon answering on the first ring.

“OK Brandon,” Joe explained, “On Wednesday, bring what money you have saved. DJ and Jamie are bringing you here for lunch with us, and after lunch you and I are going car shopping.”

“Dad,” Jamie added, “if Brandon asks Antonio tonight, he can probably arrange to have Wednesday off from work, in case you and Brandon need a little more time to make a deal.” Joe relayed Jamie’s message.

“That sounds awesome, Uncle Joe,” Brandon replied, excited, “Thank you so much!”

“You’re very welcome, Brandon, I love you.”

“I love you too, Uncle Joe, and give my love to Uncle Doug. I’ll see you both on Wednesday.” They both hung up.

To be continued....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Ahead in Chapter 58 we’ll pick up on Saturday morning when Jeremy and Ray wake up together after enjoying their sleepover. On Saturday afternoon Rena and Candy treat the boys to a movie, then on Saturday night Chad and Phillip try something new, that turns out messier than they expected. How am I doing? Your COMMENTS are my barometer! I LUV you guys, thanks for reading. I only continue to write because you guys continue to read.
Doug
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hate to do this to you guys, but I've got three stories on my fingertips!  I'm taking a road trip over to Tennessee to catch up with J&J and their family's and friends then on over to El Paso to see what Chance, Diego, JC and Company are up to.  I should be back in Smalltown to pick up Chapter 58 in a week or two.  I hope you guys have me 'followed' so you'll be aware of my updates.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..