Jump to content
    Doug Spencer
  • Author
  • 8,764 Words
  • 2,474 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

DJ - 25. Chapter 25

Note: All sexually involved characters in this story are Eighteen years of age or older. There may be description of gay male sex in this chapter.
In Chapter 25
Matt (F2M Trans) asks Marie for a date
DJ and Jamie accept Jamal as a friend
A new club member has interest in Jamal
DJ & Jamie teach Matt (Kissing 101)
DJ gets his first cashier trainee

On Monday morning, February 5th, DJ and Jamie got up at 7:00 AM to start their school week, and DJ went into the other boy’s room and woke Bryan. Somehow the kitchen table seemed a little empty without Granny there, as she had become somewhat of a fixture, and the boys all missed her. (And so does Karen)

The boys reminded Karen that they had a Rainbow Alliance meeting that afternoon, and would likely hang around campus for the afternoon. Also, they would drop Bryan off after the meeting, and be heading to DJ’s house for the night. They all left for school about 8:30 AM in Jamie’s car.

"DJ," Bryan said, "you’ve got the most awesome Dad’s, Phil and I had a blast yesterday at your house. What you did, making your bed available for us, was above and beyond the call of friendship! That was some of the best sex Phil and I have ever had."

"I know," DJ replied, chuckling, "we all heard you guys reach orgasm, and Jamie and I wondered if we ever make that much noise when we get off. I could tell, the way my Dad’s acted, that they both like you guys—a lot."

"Bryan, blushing, "It’s too bad that they don’t have a spare bedroom, that Phil and I could rent, I know that we’d be very comfortable living there, with them."

"I have an idea Bryan," DJ stated, "Jamie and I always stay at Jamie’s house on school nights, and you don’t have any classes on Thursday. Do you think you and Phil might like to use my rent-a-bed on Wednesday nights?" Jamie and Bryan are both grinning.

"Are you serious, DJ?" Bryan asked.

"100% serious, I know my dad’s would welcome you, just don’t mess up our bed, towels are easier to wash."

"I love that idea, DJ, and I’m sure Phil would also, let me talk with Phil and I’ll let you know, I do think you should clear it with your dad’s though."

"That’s easy, they won’t have a problem with it, and would likely enjoy your company, but out of respect, I’ll talk with them before I do it. At least you two guys are now used to our Southern Hospinudity!" Bryan nodded in understanding, and grinned.

Jamie called Matt, and made arrangements for DJ and himself to hook up with Matt for lunch today, and reminded Matt about the club meeting at 5:00 PM.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Matt was already sitting at a table in the cafeteria when DJ and Jamie came in from their computer class for lunch. Matt waved at them and they acknowledged, got their lunch and joined him.

"How did your meeting with the doctor go?" DJ asked.

"Pretty good, but there is much more to be considered than what I expected. I thought it would be just some surgery to remove the insides of my—boobs, and probably some extra skin—wrong!"

"There are several methods, but she said I was a good candidate for something called Periareolar Surgery, because I don’t have really big ones, to start. Also that method leaves the least scars from the incisions. I could end up with a chest that looks a lot like Jamie’s!" Matt grinned, and so did Jamie.

"I learned something else," Matt said, "that I’ll bet you guys didn’t know, did you know that some men can make milk in their breasts?" Both boys shook their heads in disbelief.

"I can imagine me breast feeding a baby," DJ said, snickering, "every time the baby ate I’d be getting an erection!"

"Why?" Matt asked.

"I guess you wouldn’t know, Matt, "Jamie explained, "but a man’s nipples are very sensitive, and we can arouse each other just by playing with one another’s nipples, or sucking on them. Have you thought any more about asking Marie for a date?"

"Yeah, a little," Matt replied, "I still want to, but I wonder what she will do, if I tell her I’m Trans?"

"Come on, Dude," DJ said, "grow some balls, the worst that can happen is that she could say no, and just maybe, if she likes you, you might get somewhere with her, just because you date her doesn’t mean you have to fuck her."

"Matt," Jamie added, "if she’s a nice girl, she probably wouldn’t be led to bed easily, and if she makes the move to get you in the sack, then she’s a slut, and you’ve got an out, you deserve better."

"When do you think we could have another sleepover?" Matt asked, "Maybe this Saturday?"

"Wait a minute," Jamie stated, "who made it a law that sleepovers have to be on a weekend?"

"What are you thinking, baby?" DJ asked.

"Well, we’re both off tonight, you work at ten tomorrow and I’m due at four, Matt, do you have plans for tonight or tomorrow?"

"I’m free after the meeting today, until my classes on Wednesday," Matt replied.

Bryan, walking to our table, "Hey Matt, how’s it going, dude?"

Bryan and Matt bump fists, and Bryan sat in the remaining chair, assuming, correctly, that he is welcome. Matt smiles, as he always does when another guy calls him ‘dude’.

"Not to bad, I guess," Matt replied, in his new, lower voice, surprising Bryan a little.

"How does this sound," Jamie suggested, "After the meeting, the three of us go somewhere and have dinner together, and then we all go to DJ’s house for the night."

"That’s gonna leave me stranded on campus!" Bryan exclaimed, "with no way home."

"Oh, shit," Jamie said, "revamp, after the meeting, the FOUR of us will go have dinner together, then DJ can ride with Matt to his house, I’ll take Bryan home, and come back to DJ’s for the night."

"That sounds like a plan," DJ said, "I think Matt and I need to make some phone calls, Matt, call your Mom and tell her you’re sleeping over with us, and I’ll call Dad and give him a heads up."

"Would you guys consider Applebee’s for dinner?" Bryan asked.

They all agreed that Applebee’s would be satisfactory. DJ, Matt and Bryan all made phone calls, and Bryan was smiling when he finished his call.

"Hey guys," Bryan said, "I just called my manager and explained the situation, and he said if we put our meal all on one ticket, he’ll give us my half off employee discount!"

"That’s super cool!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Hold on," Matt stated, "I know you guys are all working stiffs and money doesn’t come easy. I’m a little better off, financially, so I’m treating!" Matt excused himself and headed to the men’s room.

"Just curious," Bryan asked, "where does Matt sleep, when he’s at your house?"

"With us," DJ responded, "we even sleep naked together, and we’re all comfortable with it. He’s even cool with our Southern Hospinudity!"

Bryan, grinning, "Your Dad’s have seen Matt naked?"

"Yep," DJ replied, "and Matt has seen them naked. My Dad’s just regard him like another boy, but of course they are aware that he is Trans, and they like him, a lot. Matt just explained some of his upcoming surgery to us, that he is planning to have done during the summer, by fall he should be just as flat chested as any of us."

When Matt returned, it was nearly 2:00 PM, and the boys all had three hours before the Rainbow Alliance meeting. They all decided to hit the books, and knock out their homework. About 3:00 PM a girl walked in, got a Pepsi, and settled at a table way up in the corner, and was looking at us. She caught Matt’s eye, and winked at him, smiling, and caused him to blush a bit.

"Guys," Matt said, "see that girl up in the corner, the pretty one, with the red blouse?"

"Yeah, we see her," Jamie said.

"That’s Marie," Matt said, "I’m going to go and talk with her, here goes nothing." Matt left our table and walked to Marie’s table.

"Hi Matt," Marie said, smiling, "please have a seat."

Matt, sitting down, "Marie, can we talk?"

"I’d love to," Marie replied, "Matt, do you think I’m attractive?"

"I think you’re very pretty, Marie," Matt answered, "and I’d like to get to know you better, but there are some things you probably need to know."

"I think you are quite handsome, Matt, so, tell me, I’m all ears."

"Marie, do you know what a transitional person is?" Matt asked.

"I think so," Marie answered, "a person that realizes they’re in the wrong body, and needs to change their body to match their sexual identity?"

"How do you feel about them?" Matt asked.

"I think everyone has the right to be themselves, Matt, is this your way of telling me that you’re a Trans Man?"

Matt, looking down at the floor, "I guess, I wanted to ask you for a date, but I didn’t feel it was fair, unless you knew that I’m Trans."

Marie, taking Matt’s hand in both of hers, "Now I need to tell you a little something about me, I’m almost 21, I’ve never dated a boy, and I’m still a virgin. I think I would consider you a safe date."

"I’m not sure what you mean," Matt replied, "by a safe date?"

"Matt," Marie asked, "do you—this feels so weird, I hope you don’t think this too personal, but do you have—a penis?"

"No, not yet," Matt answered, "that’s a few years and a bunch of surgeries away, but I will have one, someday."

Marie, smiling, "That’s what I mean by a safe date, most boys want to date, then have sex, and I’m not ready to give up my virginity yet. That’s why I’ve been afraid to date any boys, I was pretty certain that you were Trans, and I told you that you are my kind of boy, and I do like you."

"I’ve never dated a girl, or kissed a girl," Matt said, "but I’d like to, and I want to learn what it feels like to kiss a girl."

"So," Marie remarked, "are we going to just leave this dangling, or are you going to ask me for a date?"

"Marie," Matt asked, "how about a movie Friday night, and then pizza at Anthony’s afterwards?"

"You’re on, Matt!" Marie exclaimed, smiling, "do you realize this is a first date, for both of us, and I’m really excited. Maybe we should exchange phone numbers?"

"That would be appropriate, I think, and I’ll need your address, so I can pick you up."

Marie and Matt exchanged phone numbers, and then shared a hug. Marie had a sprint in her step as she left the cafeteria, waving at Matt as she left. Matt returned to our table with a smirk on his face.

Jamie, grinning, "I think Matt’s got a girlfriend!"

"I wouldn’t say that," Matt replied, still with that smirk on his face, "but Matt has a date with Marie on Friday night, I’m taking her to the movies, and then we’re going to have pizza at Anthony’s. It’s actually a first date, for both of us."

"I hope," Bryan commented, "that it’s just the first of many dates."

At about 4:45 the boys gathered up their books and backpacks and headed to their cars, placing them inside, and then back into the building, heading to room 122. Shortly thereafter they, along with about 40 other students, filed into the room, many sitting on the tables, and some in the chairs. At 5:00 PM Sandy took the podium.

"Welcome everyone," Sandy announced, "to the February meeting of the Rainbow Alliance. It’s always a pleasure to introduce new members to our organization, today, let’s roll out the red carpet and welcome Irwin ‘Rusty’ McKeever to our fold. Rusty, can you tell us a little about yourself?"

"I go by Rusty, I recently turned 19, and started here at this college last fall, so I’m in my second semester. Back in high school I always felt a little awkward around the girls, and was much more comfortable around the boys. I dated a few girls, but nothing ever lasted more than a couple of dates. I’ve actually never had any sexual experience, with anyone."

"Although I’ve never committed to a sexuality or gender identity, I think I am probably gay. I’m hoping I can maybe find support in this group, to help me understand myself better, and figure out just who and what the heck I am."

"Thank you Rusty," Sandy stated, "let’s give Rusty a warm welcome!"

Most of the room stood up and gathered around Rusty, a few shaking his hand and most giving him a loving hug.

"We had a rather light turnout," Sandy stated, "at the January meeting, likely due to the unusual time of month, and it was also the first day of the new semester. I’m glad most of you made it today. Is there any old business?" No response was noted.

"Any new business?" A hand went up and Sandy recognized Trina.

"The weather is going to be warming up, I think we should have a Gay-Day picnic, some Saturday or Sunday in April," Trina suggested, "for our members and their significant others."

DJ, standing, "Trina, put that in the form of a motion, and I’ll be glad to second it."

Trina, "I make a motion we have a Gay-Day picnic, some Saturday or Sunday in April, for our members and their significant others."

DJ, smiling, "I second that motion."

Sandy, "The motion has been made and seconded that we have a Gay-Day picnic, some Saturday or Sunday in April, for our members and their significant others, all those in favor?"

At least 40 hands were in the air.

"Carried!" Sandy exclaimed, "unanimously, OK guys, you know what you have to do. Find some possible locations, get a date, and we can make the final decision at the March meeting. Any more new business?" After a couple of minutes, Bryan stood.

"I make a motion we adjourn this meeting," Bryan said.

"I second it," Gerry stated.

"If there are no objections," Sandy stated, "this meeting is now adjourned."

Everyone got ready to leave.

Bryan and Matt were just kind of hanging around, waiting for DJ and Jamie to be ready to leave.

Rusty, extending his hand toward DJ and Jamie, "fancy running into a couple of my volleyball classmates here! I don’t know any of the others in this club, and I was sure happy to see you."

"I think," Jamie said, "that we were pleasantly surprised to see you here, we figured all the other volleyballers was probably straight as arrows. Rusty, these are two of our closest friends, Matt and Bryan." Rusty shook hands with both boys.

"Like I said, in my intro, I’m not quite sure what I am, I just think I’m gay, maybe somebody in this group can help me discover me, and then I’ll know," Rusty said, smiling, "Are you guys like, an item?"

"We’ve been together for almost a year," DJ said, "If that’s what you’re asking."

Rusty, nodding, "Yeah, I was just curious."

Jamal approached Jamie and DJ.

"Guys," Jamal asked, "Got a minute?"

"Sure, Jamal," DJ said, "what’s up? See you Thursday, Rusty." Rusty waved and walked out of the building.

"I told you my parents were setting up a meeting with the pastor, and we had that meeting, Friday evening. He asked me if I was really certain that I was gay, and I couldn’t lie to him, I admitted that I knew I was, and I couldn’t help it. I broke down, and cried on his shoulder, and he consoled me, and said he understands me."

"And then he told me a story, that really shocked me, about his younger brother, Robert. He and his brother were raised about the same way I was, with bible thumping parents. Pastor John was already a minister when his 14-year-old brother came out to his parents that he was gay, and his parents kicked him out of the house. Pastor John took Robert in, he said that his love for his little brother was a lot stronger than religious doctrine."

"Pastor John told me that he had researched everything he could find on homosexuality for six months, and came to the conclusion that it’s not a choice, and there is no cure. It’s just the way God wanted some of his children to be, and that he has fully accepted Robert’s sexuality. He even met some of Robert’s high school boyfriends, and let them sleep together sometimes, in his house."

"Robert graduated salutatorian in his class, as an openly gay teenager, went to college, and is a Certified Public Accountant. He got close with another student, while still in college, and they’ve been together for about four years now, they both have decent jobs and live together. They’re considering getting married and have asked Pastor John to possibly handle the ceremony."

"Wow!" Jamie exclaimed, "that’s a very touching story, and I think I like Pastor John, not so much as a pastor, but as a man with a real heart, and capable of understanding. Do you know if he has talked with your parents, since your meeting?"

"Yes," Jamal replied, "Pastor John had a consultation with Mama and Papa after church yesterday, in his office. I’m not certain what he told them, but their attitude changed. Last night at dinner, when Papa said the blessing, he asked God to guide me, and use me, however he saw fit. That God’s chosen road for me might not be the same road that they would have chosen for me, and they placed my future and safety in God’s hands."

"This morning Mama asked me if I had a romantic interest now, and I told her that I didn’t, but that I wanted to find a nice boy to love, and love me and she smiled a little. All the anger and disgust they had demonstrated at the police station was gone, and she told me that she and Papa both loved me very much."

"I told her about the Rainbow Alliance, and that we had a meeting today, and I wasn’t certain what time I would be home tonight. I hope, more than anything else, that you guys can accept me as your friend."

"I think that’s a given, Jamal," DJ said, "I had a rather strange experience Saturday night. I got off from work at 6:00 PM and this feeling of loneliness swept over me. Jamie wasn't scheduled off until 8:00, Dad would be off at 9:00, Bryan sometime later, and Phil at 11:00 and Matt was on the way back from Atlanta."

"I realized how small our circle of friends was, and I actually wished I had your phone number, Jamal, and I would have called you. I finally walked into the pizzeria to hang out and wait for Jamie, and Jamie’s boss put me to work for the next two hours, and saved me from going totally berserk."

"I’d be happy to give you all my number," Jamal said, "If I can have yawl’s in return."

Jamal exchanged numbers with DJ, Jamie and Bryan, the latter two headed to Jamie’s car, and Matt and DJ headed to Matt’s car, and Jamal headed toward his own car. Jamal noticed that Rusty was leaning against an older Ford 150 pickup truck parked just a couple of spaces away from his own car.

"Hey!" Rusty exclaimed, motioning Jamal to come closer to him. "I’m Rusty, what’s your name?"

"Jamal, Jamal Robinson, and you announced your name in the meeting."

"Are you—gay? " Rusty asked, apprehensively.

Jamal, snickering, "Very much so, why?"

"Do you have some time to talk? We can sit in the truck."

"I guess so, I’m not in a rush," Jamal answered.

Jamal is thinking, is this white boy coming on to him? He’s wants a boyfriend, or at least someone to be close with, but has never considered going white. What the hell, Rusty only wants to talk. Rusty climbed into the driver’s seat and Jamal got into the passenger side.

"Jamal," Rusty stated, "I’m a total neophyte, I really have no idea what gay guys even do, you know, with each other. Do you ever—you know—like get yourself off?" Rusty made an open fist.

Jamal, smiling, "Jack off? Show me a young man that doesn’t masturbate, and I’ll show you a liar." Rusty smiled.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Rusty inquired,

"Not at the time," Jamal replied, "but I’m available, if the right boy comes my way."

"So, just what do guys do, with each other?"

"I don’t know, kiss, make out, and just do what comes naturally."

"I’ve never kissed a boy, or really even thought about it."

"Would you like me to kiss you?" Jamal asked.

"OK, I guess that would be alright."

The two boys both slid toward each other on the bench seat and Jamal put his hands around the back of Rusty’s head and planted his lips on Rusty’s, kissing his lips. Rusty’s lips parted, and Jamal pushed his tongue into Rusty’s mouth. Rusty pulled back for a few seconds then pushed forward, allowing his own tongue to enter Jamal’s mouth.

Both boys tongues explored one another’s mouths, and they both felt their cocks growing inside their jeans, Rusty’s pushing against the material and Jamal’s sliding down inside of his pant leg, reaching toward his knee. Rusty pulled his tongue back and started to suck on Jamal’s succulent black lips. Suddenly Rusty pulled away completely, sliding his hand into his pants and trying to adjust his erection

"I think that was a mistake," Rusty said, "It made me get a hard-on!"

"You!" Jamal responded, taking Rusty’s hand and placing it on his own erection, lying against his thigh. Rusty grinned

"Is that supposed to happen?" Rusty asked.

"I think it’s pretty normal, when guys kiss," Jamal said

"Can I—could I—see you?" Rusty stuttered.

"Jamal, grinning, "I’ll show you mine if you show me yours, a little show and tell."

Both boys undid the buttons and zippers of their jeans and slid their jeans and boxers down to their knees, allowing their erections to spring into a standing position. Both of their eyes were fastened onto the other’s cock. Rusty had a couple drops of precum on the tip of his cock.

"Dayum!" Jamal blurted, "That’s the biggest prick I’ve ever seen on a white boy! You’re leaking a bit of precum too."

"Jamal, can I—touch it?" Rusty asked.

"Please do!" Jamal exclaimed, resting the back of his head against the rear window of the pickup, while Rusty explored Jamal’s cock with his hand, and his eyes.

"FUCK!" Jamal blurted, "your hand on my cock, it feels so fucking good."

Jamal’s hand found it’s way onto Rusty’s massive tool, and both boys were enjoying what they were doing to each other, and both starting to feel a real need to ejaculate.

"Rusty, do you have a towel, or even paper towels?" Jamal asked.

"There should be a roll of paper towels under my seat, maybe you can reach them."

Jamal reached under Rusty’s side of the seat and retrieved the roll of paper towels, taking a few seconds to lick the precum from the head of Rusty’s cock, and making Rusty giggle. He tore off about four sheets and lay them on the seat between them, and started to stroke his cock, slowly.

"Rusty, do we want to jerk each other off or jerk ourselves off?"

"Probably jerk ourselves off, I so feel the need to get off!"

The two young men worked their cocks for a few minutes and Jamal grabbed a paper towel and laid it on his abdomen to catch his load, holding it up to keep from getting cum on his clothing.

"I wanna watch," Rusty stated, and watched Jamal shoot a healthy load onto the paper towel. Jamal used another paper towel to clean off his cock and hand.

"Rusty, are you getting close?" Jamal asked.

"Yeah, probably a couple minutes, I’ve never seen another guy cum before, you shot a pretty big load!"

"Rusty, let me know when you’re about ready to cum."

"Almost there, I can feel it starting."

Jamal quickly lowered his head over Rusty’s cock and took about the first three inches of Rusty’s cock into his mouth.

"DON’T DO THAT!" Rusty blurted, "it’ll go in your mouth! I’m gonna cum!"

Jamal held his ground, and Rusty shot several spurts of cum into Jamal’s hungry mouth and throat. Jamal tasted it, and swallowed.

"I don’t believe you did that!" Rusty exclaimed, "I tried to warn you. Don’t you need to spit it out."

"Nope," Jamal said, grinning, "I swallowed it, you tasted good!"

"I’ve never tasted cum, not even my own." Rusty said.

"Well, if you kiss me now, you might get a little taste of yours in my mouth. I can still taste a little of you," Jamal stated, smiling.

Both boys pulled their pants back on, and Jamal was getting ready to leave and head for home.

"That was fun, Jamal," Rusty commented, "I think you’re a cool dude, and I like you, do you think we could do this again?"

"I would like that," Jamal replied, smiling, "I need to admit something to you though, I have never even considered dating a white boy, never in my life. However, I think I like you, and I could easily change my mind about that. I would date you, if you want to date me." Rusty smiled.

"Can we exchange phone numbers?" Rusty asked.

"You bet!" Jamal answered.

The two boys exchanged phone numbers, hugged, and shared a last kiss before leaving campus and heading to their homes. Jamal was thinking about how he’d told DJ that black and white don’t go together, and right now he’s questioning that remark. Maybe, in some situations, they do go together. Rusty has stolen a little chunk of Jamal’s heart! Jamal is looking forward to seeing Rusty again, soon, hopefully for more than just some sex. He wants to get to know Rusty, as a person, and a friend.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Shortly after leaving campus the four boys arrived at Applebee’s, filling a booth, with DJ and Jamie on one side, Bryan and Matt on the opposite side. Matt is excited about his date with Marie on Friday night, and told the others that Marie knows that he is Trans and has no problem with it.

After dinner, Bryan and Matt took the ticket and Bryan’s manager adjusted the total to reflect Bryan’s discount, and Matt paid it, using his debit card. Bryan, DJ and Jamie all put in $5.00 each to give the server a $15.00 tip. Jamie took Bryan home to his house, and Matt and DJ headed to DJ’s for the night, Jamie arrived about 20 minutes behind them.

When I left work at 9:00 PM I stopped by WAWA and picked up a sub to split with Joe when he gets home, and arrived about 9:30. The three boys were all sitting on the sofa, Matt sandwiched between DJ and Jamie, and all three were engrossed in a movie.

I decided to wait and eat with Joe when he gets home about 11:00, and pulled out the computer chair and watched the rest of the movie with the boys. About 10:30 the movie ended, and the boys headed to DJ’s bedroom. As DJ was scheduled to work at 10:00 AM, they all headed to bed early, but I knew they would likely be chatting until at least 11:00 or after. I know these boys well.

About the time Mike dropped Joe off, I saw all three naked boys head to the bathroom. Jamie and DJ waited for Matt to sit and empty his bladder, then they stood together and drained theirs while Matt watched them with envy.

"I’ll be so glad," Matt said, "when I have a penis and don’t have to sit to pee anymore, or have to wipe myself afterwards."

"Matt," Jamie asked, "when you get that penis, are you going to let us see what it looks like?"

Matt, snickering, "You two are probably the only guys I would ever show it to, and I’m sure it won’t look as nice as yours, and it probably won’t get erect, like yours do either."

The three boys crawled into bed, DJ next to the wall, Matt in the center and Jamie on the outside edge of the mattress. Jamie killed the light before he got into bed.

"So, Matt," Jamie asked, "are the hormones helping you any?"

"Yes," Matt replied, "I haven’t had a period the last two months, and I know damn well I’m not pregnant, and I’m having to shave, about once a week. The doctor I saw in Atlanta told me that some guys are able to grow chest hair, and it helps hide the incisions from the upper surgery, but if I have the Periareolar Surgery there should be little noticeable scars anyway."

"Are you going to kiss Marie, on your first date?" DJ asked.

"I don’t know," Matt replied, "I’ve never kissed a girl before, but I’d like to."

"If you want, you can use us as guinea pigs, and maybe we can give you some pointers," DJ suggested.

"Really?" Matt responded, "I’d feel really weird, kissing another boy."

"It’s not much different, Matt," Jamie said, "I’ve kissed a girl before, and DJ and I kiss each other, a lot. We’re game, try it, just imagine your kissing Marie."

"Well—OK, I’ll try," Matt said, with some reservations.

Matt placed his lips on DJ’s succulent lips and kissed them lightly.

"Matt," Jamie said, "push your tongue into Marie’s mouth, taste the inside of her mouth, let your tongue play with hers."

Matt started to get into the game, and DJ responded, pushing his tongue into Matt’s. DJ was feeling almost like he was kissing Jamie, not just in the mouth, but down below too. After a couple of minutes DJ was totally erect, and pushed Matt off his lips, and told him to do the same with Jamie.

Matt followed the directions, and proceeded to kiss Jamie the same way, and Jamie responded in the same way that DJ had. DJ was curious, and reached over Matt’s body and felt Jamie’s now hard penis, and then withdrew his hand, grinning.

"Matt," DJ said, "you just passed kissing 101, do you want to feel the results?" DJ pulled Matt’s hand over and placed it on his still erected cock.

"You’re erect!" Matt said, then reached over and felt Jamie’s, and realized it was also hard. "Kissing did that to you guys?"

"Matt, there is just enough boy in you, that DJ and I felt like we were kissing a boy, and it aroused us," Jamie explained, "if you kiss Marie like that, it likely will cause some arousal in her vagina, and make her feel good."

"Matt, you’ll be fine, have some fun Friday night," DJ said, "we need to will these erections away and get some sleep."

DJ and Jamie both turned on their sides and threw an arm over Matt’s torso and in a few minutes all three were sound asleep.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

8:00 AM on Tuesday morning, February 6th and DJ’s phone alarm awakened him, and he silenced it ASAP so as to not wake his bedfellows so early. He slipped out of bed slowly, again trying not to disturb Matt and Jamie. He quickly went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee brewing, an then entered the bathroom to drain his bladder.

He checked his face, in the mirror, and decided he needed to shave today, and he did that while the coffee was brewing, then went and poured himself a cup. A check in the fridge and he found some sausage left from Sunday, and fried a couple of patties to have with his eggs for breakfast.

Breakfast eaten, he went back to the bedroom to get dressed for work, and stopped by the bed to give Jamie a kiss, with no response. He was almost ready to walk out the door, about 9:30, and his Dad’s entered the kitchen.

"Where’s Jamie and Matt?" I asked.

"They’re still sleeping, I saw no reason to wake them up this early," DJ said.

DJ then gave Joe and me a good morning and/or goodbye kiss, and left for his shift. I poured coffee for Joe and me.

"Doug," Joe lamented, "do you have any idea how incredible it feels, to be surrounded by all of these loveable, outstanding and beautiful young men?"

"Of course I do, Joe, my biggest regret, in my whole lifetime, is that we didn’t get our shit together years ago, and raise our own family, from children. I‘m really hoping that this relationship between Jamie and DJ lasts, and maybe they’ll get married and give us grandchildren to spoil."

"Don’t you think that Karen and Carl feel about the same? Jamie is their only hope of having grandchildren too."

"Oh, Joe, this Saturday night is Randy and Daryl’s housewarming and Valentines Party."

"I can’t make it," Joe replied, "I have to work."

"You get off at 11:00, and the party starts at 10:00, we’ll just be a little late!" Joe nodded.

Jamie and Matt finally made an appearance, about 10:45 AM.

"About time you sleepyheads got up," Joe said, "the day’s half gone already!"

Matt and Jamie smiled, then both boys gave Joe and me hugs and kisses. Matt poured a cup of coffee and Jamie got his typical glass of juice and they both sat down next to each other.

Jamie, excitedly, "Guess who’s got a date Friday night, with a girl!"

"Jamie!" Matt blurted.

"But Matt, it’s good news, it ought to be on TV!"

"Does she know," Joe inquired, "about—you know?"

"Yes," Matt replied, "I laid it all out in front of her, and she still wants to go out with me!" Matt smiled. "She’s pretty too. DJ and Jamie gave me some pointers last night on kissing a girl, and some practice shots."

"So Jamie," Joe asked, "how did Matt do, on the kissing?"

Jamie, grinning, "Good enough to give both DJ and me boners!"

Joe and I both about lost it, and Matt was blushing. I donned the apron and made us all some breakfast. Matt made mention of the new, see-through table, and said he liked it. Matt got dressed after breakfast, Joe and I told him not to wait so long before the next visit, and he headed home. Matt is very much loved in this house. Just before he left, Joe and I wished him well on his date.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At 9:55 AM DJ entered the store to clock in. Gloria was already there and had the doors unlocked, and had a young Caucasian lady with her. DJ observed that Gwen’s hair was so black that it made her face appear to be as white as paper. She was a little shorter than DJ’s 5’10" and reasonably slender, and, in DJ’s eyes, relatively attractive, for a female.

"Good morning sweetie," Gloria said, "DJ, this is Gwendolyn, our new cashier, and she goes by Gwen, Gwen, this is DJ, our cashier trainer, and you will be practically married to one another for the next couple of weeks." DJ snickered at the ‘married’ remark.

"For the first couple of days, Gwen, you will be shadowing DJ. He will show you most of the ropes, and then for the next few days, DJ will shadow you, and be there to help you, when you need it. After that time you should be ready to function on your own. DJ, do you want to go ahead and clock in, and help Gwen clock in. She is already in the system."

"Sure, Gloria," DJ replied, "Gwen, come on back with me."

DJ led Gwen to the back of the store, and instructed her how to clock in, using the last four of her social, and that she would need those same numbers to open up a terminal, for cashing out the customers.

"Gwen, just to avoid some questions and confusion later, I’m going to tell you a little of my background. There is an older, white man that works here, his name is Doug, and he is the deliveryman, you will meet him this afternoon. I grew up in the projects, and lived there until I was nineteen."

"Doug met me, about a year ago, and took an interest in me. He helped me get this job, took me into his home, gave me love, and made me realize that someone actually cared about me. Last fall, I think in October, Doug adopted me, making me his legal son."

"The day that judge said that Doug and I were now legally father and son, was the happiest day of my life, and I love my Dad from the bottom of my heart. So when I introduce you to my Dad this afternoon, you’ll know why my Dad is white, and I’m black."

Gloria, walking toward us, "I would have asked you two to come in at 9:45 if I’d know it would take 15 minutes to get clocked in! We have customers in the store, DJ, you two are on Terminal One today."

"I’m sorry, Gloria," DJ apologized, "We’ll get on it."

DJ picked up the cash draw from the table and told Gwen to follow him, leading her to Terminal One, which is the one at the counter in the front of the store. Terminals two, three and four are regular checkouts. DJ showed Gwen how to insert the draw, and open the terminal for business.

An older, gray-haired, lady laid 4 items on the counter, ready to be checked out.

"How are you today, Mrs. Foster?" DJ asked.

"Doing OK for an old woman, DJ."

"Mrs. Foster, this is Gwen, and this is her first day here, did you find everything you need?" Mrs. Foster nodded.

"Gwen," DJ stated, "almost everything is bar-coded, so we just scan each item and put them in a bag. On that screen, the item and price show, where the customer can see it, watch."

DJ scanned the four items, and the terminal responded, ‘cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep’ and he placed them all into a bag.

"Your total today is $14.67, (DJ pointed to the total, mostly for Gwen’s benefit), will that be cash, or card?"

"Cash today," and she handed DJ a Twenty.

"OK Gwen, we select ‘payment type’ as ‘cash’, then it asks for Amount Tendered, so, we press $20.00 here, and it states, Change due as $5.33, and the draw pops open. Lay the $20 here, count out the $5.33 and hand it to the customer, now place the $20 in the draw and press Transaction Complete. Close the draw, and the receipt prints out, then we place the receipt in the bag."

"Thank you Mrs. Foster," DJ said, "come back and see us soon."

"It’s always a pleasure dealing with you, DJ." Mrs. Foster said, as she picked up the bag and headed toward the door to exit.

"DJ," Gwen asked, "how did you know her name?"

"I’ve been here almost a year, and I know nearly all the regular customers by name. Many of them pay with a credit or debit card, and I get their name from the card, when they have prescriptions, their names are on the prescriptions. It’s just something you learn over time. The customers appreciate it when you call them by name."

Gloria, approaching DJ and Gwen, "DJ, when Cindy comes in at 1:00, I’m going to ask you to take Gwen with you and show her how to make the deposit, and, if you would, pick us all up some lunch at BK, I’m buying." DJ smiled, and nodded.

About 12:30 Gwen had a need for a restroom, but had not noticed one in the store, and asked DJ where the Ladies Room was.

DJ, grinning, "We don’t have a Ladies Room here, but we have a gender neutral restroom, just to the right of the break area." Gwen thanked him and made tracks to the back of the store.

After Cindy clocked in at 1:00 PM and opened Terminal two, Gloria asked us to come to the back. She handed DJ a Twenty and asked us to make the deposit and then pick us up some lunch. She only wanted a Bacon Cheeseburger and a Pepsi and Gwen and I could get whatever we wanted for lunch.

"Gloria," DJ stated, "Only a Bacon Cheeseburger, it’s a long time until 9:00 PM."

"I’ll be OK," Gloria said, "Jerry is bringing us Chinese Carryout about 6:00 PM, and we can eat then. Lois will be here to handle the pharmacy and I can take a break."

When DJ and Gwen returned from the bank and BK, Gloria told them to use the break room, since Cindy was here to handle the register, and she would eat her sandwich in the pharmacy.

"OK Gwen," DJ said, "I told you my story, what is yours?"

"Well, Mom and Dad got a divorce about six years ago, and Mom ended up with the house, and I live there with her, just the two of us. I graduated last June, and I wanted to further my education. I was hoping to go to Community College last fall, but Mom said that, on her income, there was no way, and that if I wanted to go there I’d need to work my way through, and that’s why I’m here."

"I wanted to go there too," DJ explained, "and my Dad wanted to see me attend. He’s not wealthy, and he has already done so much for me. He has offered to help me, but I want to do this on my own, and, so far, I’ve managed to pay for all my schooling costs myself. I started last fall, and I’m in my second semester now. Randy does really well to work my store schedule around my school schedule, and that’s why my work schedule is so f’d up." Gwen grinned.

"I’m going to need to get a car before long, to travel to work, and, if I can start school, to get to school too."

"How did you get to work today?" DJ asked.

"Mom got up early, and brought me here, but I’ll have to walk home when I get off tonight," Gwen replied, "because she’ll be at work."

"How far away do you live?" DJ asked.

"About an hours walk from here."

"No Gwen!" DJ exclaimed, "You’re not walking home, I’ll take you home, when we get off, I need to check something."

DJ walked over by the main computer, where everyone clocks in and out, and checked the schedule, for both his and Gwen’s hours. With the exception of Wednesday, When DJ does deliveries, their schedules are identical, likely because Gwen is in training with DJ.

"Look, Gwen," DJ said, pointing to the schedule, today, Friday, Saturday and Sunday our schedules are the same, when I drop you off at your house tonight, I’ll know where you live, and I can pick you up and take you home most every day this week."

"Something else," DJ said, pointing to the party invitation, "Randy’s Party is Saturday night, I’d hope that you would want to go to that, you’re now an employee, so you’re invited. I think our lunch break is over, we need to get back out front."

When I arrived for work, just before 3:00 PM, DJ caught my eye, and motioned me over to the checkout counter, and introduced me to Gwen.

"It’s very nice to meet you Mr. Kendall," Gwen said," DJ has told me a bit about you, and I can tell that he has nothing but a heart full of love and respect for you."

"Why thank you Gwen," I said, smiling, "we need to get a couple of things straight, we’re coworkers, so please, just call me Doug. As for those feelings he has, they are exactly the same as my feelings toward him, I am so very proud of that incredible young man that is my Son." DJ beamed that patented smile.

I got the first box of deliveries and arranged them, spotting one for the ‘Golden Age Senior Community’.

"Gloria," I asked, I have a delivery for the GASC, would it be OK if I take a few minutes to say ‘Hi’ to my mother-in-law, she is living there now."

"Sure, Doug, but only if you take an extra minute to tell her ‘Hi‘ for me too, she is such a sweet old lady!"

"Will do," I answered, "Thanks, Gloria."

It was about 3:30 when I arrived at GASC for my delivery, and I asked the receptionist for the room number for Agatha Reynolds, and explained that she was my Mother-in-law, and she gave it to me, and I walked to her room, knocked, and she answered the door.

"Doug!" Mom exclaimed, throwing her arms around me, and we hugged and kissed, "Come in and have a seat."

Mom asked if I could have dinner with her at 5:00 and I told her I was working, and couldn’t stay long, and that Gloria, my assistant manager had sent her regards. She asked how the boys were doing, and explained that DJ and Jamie had a long day the day she moved in and Phil and Bryan moved her, and Bryan had stayed with her all afternoon and helped her unpack and put things away.

She mentioned that DJ seems to have a knack for selecting nice boys for friends, and she really missed being around the boys. She told me she liked it here, and was making some new friends. I told her I would like to stay longer, but I needed to get back to work, and I would see her again soon. We kissed again, and I left.

Before DJ finished his shift, he told me that he and Jamie wanted to come to the house and discuss something with me before they went to the Seldon’s home for the night. He also told me that Gwen had some transportation issues, and he was taking her home after they clocked out at 6:00 PM.

About 5:00 PM Randy called the store and asked to speak to DJ, and asked DJ if he had spoken to Anthony about borrowing a dozen chairs for the party. DJ admitted that he hadn’t, but would do so tonight, before Anthony closed, and that he would let Randy know on Wednesday.

After DJ and Gwen clocked out, DJ delivered Gwen to her home, and told her he would pick her up about 12:45 PM Friday as they were both scheduled from 1 to 9. Gwen told DJ her Mom could get her to work on Friday, as her Mom didn’t need to be to work until 3:00 PM, but that she would appreciate a ride home Friday night. DJ confirmed the arrangement.

After DJ dropped Gwen off, he went to the pizzeria, as Jamie was working until 9:00 PM. DJ asked Anthony about borrowing the chairs Saturday night for Randy’s party, and, of course, Anthony was very willing to loan them, but suggested that they borrow the folding chairs that are kept in the Party Room. DJ then wrapped Jamie’s silverware, so Jamie could get out right at 9:00 PM.

DJ called Phil to find out his and Bryan’s schedules for Wednesday night, and learned that both were working, Bryan until 10:00 and Phil until 11:00. He told Phil that he was going to ask me tonight, about letting them use his bed on Wednesday nights.

When I got home, about 9:20 PM, DJ and Jamie were already there. DJ explained to me that Phil and Bryan much preferred Anal to Oral sex, and that they, like he and Jamie, were quite uncomfortable trying to have that kind of sex at the Seldon’s. He asked me if I would have a problem with them using my bedroom on Wednesday nights, so they could enjoy a good fuck together at least on one night a week, causing me to laugh.

"DJ," I said, smiling, "did you really think I would have a problem with that? Joe and I really enjoy having any and all of you guys around, and we like Phil and Bryan a lot too. Since you two are always at Jamie’s on school nights, it gives us an extra night to enjoy having some loveable boys in the house!"

"They’ll be kind of late coming in," DJ stated, "Bryan is working until 10:00, and Phil until 11:00 tomorrow night."

"Joe and I are both off on Wednesdays, and we might go out for a while, but we should be back by at least 9:30. If Joe and I go to bed early, we’ll leave the lights on, and tell them the back door will be unlocked. They can sleep as late as they desire on Thursday morning."

DJ and Jamie headed to Jamie’s home for the night, as they have class at 9:00 AM tomorrow. Both DJ and Jamie thanked me, and told me it would make their best friends very happy. They can’t wait to tell Phil and Bryan, but it may have to wait until morning.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It’s after 11:00 PM on Tuesday night and Jamal is trying to get to sleep. He’s been in bed since 10:00 but, for whatever reason, sleep doesn’t come. His parents have also retired early, as his father needs to rise early, about 6:00 AM, and be to work at 7:30.

Finally, Jamal reached over and grabbed his phone off the bedside table and pulled out the charging cable. He opened up ‘contacts’ and scrolled to the R’s, selected Rusty’s name and hit ‘call’. Rusty answered on the second ring.

"Rusty, is it too late to call? Did I wake you up?" Jamal asked.

"No, Jamal, to both," Rusty said, "let me kill this TV so I can hear you better, there, that’s better, what are you doing?"

"I can’t talk very loud, my parents are sleeping. I’m not doing anything, I’ve been in bed since 10:00, and I just can’t seem to fall asleep, I’m just laying here, thinking."

"What are you thinking about?" Rusty inquired.

"You, us, Rusty, I want to know you better, as a friend."

"Do you have classes tomorrow?"

"One at 9:00 and one at 10:00, what about you?" Jamal asked.

"The same, 9 and 10 tomorrow, and one at 2:00 PM Thursday. Would you like to hook up for lunch tomorrow, and we could maybe come to my house afterwards?"

"Would it be OK with your parents?"

"I don’t live with my parents," Rusty explained, "They live in the city, and I don’t see them very much. I live here with my Grandparents, and they’re in Florida for a while right now, so I have the house to myself. They’re retired and travel a lot. I’ll bet you’d like it here, it’s a ranchette, the house is on eight acres, and about half of it is wooded. So what do you think, are we on for tomorrow?"

"I think you’ve just twisted my arm," Jamal replied, "do you do that with a lot of boys?"

"No, you’re the first," Rusty remarked, chuckling, "I think we may have more in common than either of us realize. We’ll know, as we learn more about each other."

"Now I still won’t be able to get to sleep," Jamal commented, "Cause I’ll be too anxious for tomorrow to get here! Good night, Rusty."

"Good night Jamal, sleep tight, and, thank you for calling me."

It certainly seems that these two young men have an attraction to each other. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

(to be continued)

As always, comments are welcome and appreciated!
Coming in Chapter 26
Matt & Marie’s First Date
Randy & Daryl’s Party
Bryan and Phil ‘Borrow’ DJ’s bed
Jamal and Rusty explore their feelings
Copyright © 2019 Douglas Spencer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. I love that DJ is helping Bryan and Phil out. I’m glad Matt got his date. I hope Jamal and Rusty have a good lunchtime.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I really like your characters and the story so far.  Being from the Left Coast, I was surprised at your use of notorious antigay chains like Cracker Barrel and Chick fil a in the early chapters of the story.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, btowndude said:

I really like your characters and the story so far.  Being from the Left Coast, I was surprised at your use of notorious antigay chains like Cracker Barrel and Chick fil a in the early chapters of the story.  

Not too smart, on my part!  I am well aware of Chick's antigay policy, but honestly was not aware of Cracker Barrell's.  Thanks for the heads-up!  I mostly use Bojangles's for my Chicken place.  We need a list of all the antigay establishments, and maybe one of all the pro-gay ones as well so we can give them a plug.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Ok I'll admit it I'm a size Queen and I'm a total bottom. I hope everything works for Jamal & Rusty. Nice of DJ to offer up his room and bed for Bryan & Phil. That boy has a ❤️ of gold.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter. Looking like Mattys got himself a nice girlfriend, how sweet ( for him at least ). I actually enjoy getting little insights into Mattys world this being my first encounter with a F2M trans, very interesting and informative. 

Jamal too might be getting sweet on someone. Hopefully he too will quickly learn that love is colourblind. Jamal and Rusty will have to get invited to the hospinudity hotel, I think they will fit in quite nicely at the dinner table. Meantime, Rusty has the house to himself..................

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..