Happy Birthday Krista

:D                 :D      Happy Birthday, Krista           :D                             :D

I hope you have a great one and may you enjoy many, many more. 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Krista !!

I don't know if you like cats but I thought the cat was so cute :funny:

If you don't like cats let me know and I'll post a Picture of a sexy hockey player or something ;):lol:

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the 29 + Carrying 2 Birthday wishes everyone! :D

Clochettte, cute little ballerina banner. :D Thanks!

LBO: I do like cats! I miss having a little fur ball curled up in my lap, but the cats tend to not like loud screams and grabby little hands, so I've held off on adopting any. Maybe one of these days since the kids are getting older and we'll find a nice tolerant cat. :D

Cole: Message received, lol! I've been writing.  B)   0:)  Slow and steady, this chapter has given me a bit of a fit, but I think that is all in my head and doesn't really have anything to do with the actual characters or plot I have lined out.. lol. 

Valkyrie: Thanks for the cake! It is pretty. At first I thought they were NERD candies, which I used to like, but haven't had in forever then realized the frosting was a bit too large to be nerd candies.. lol. 

All in all, I had a nice birthday: The husband remembered, got the kids all rounded up and on the birthday mission, and etc. Although it always so cold here during my birthday, maybe one day we'll all head out and find some sunny island beach somewhere to celebrate. :D

Edited by Krista
  • Like 4

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY,

KRISTA!!!!!

I'm glad you had a great b-day! :)

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Krista :music: :music:

Hope your day was filled with the love and joy from your husband and kids and a certain degree me ;)

Btw, I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. Krista threatened to kill me if I started a thread so thanks to Clo for taking care of that ;) Now if I didn't post, she'd kill me. If I do post, she'd kill me. Either way, nice knowing you all :)

• Like 3

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Krista :music: :music:

Hope your day was filled with the love and joy from your husband and kids and a certain degree me ;)

Btw, I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't. Krista threatened to kill me if I started a thread so thanks to Clo for taking care of that ;) Now if I didn't post, she'd kill me. If I do post, she'd kill me. Either way, nice knowing you all :)

That's how I get you, every time, Steve. :D I make where whatever you do you can't wriggle out of punishments.  0:) Not my fault you keep falling for it. 

Edited by Krista
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!!

B) ............... Hope it was a good one, after all 40 is a tough year.

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!!

B) ............... Hope it was a good one, after all 40 is a tough year.

I will get you for that, Benji! :o I am 29 carrying 2. :) 

Also, howdy stranger, long time no see! :D