Jump to content
    Mark Arbour
  • Author
  • 5,132 Words
  • 7,294 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Widow - 47. Chapter 47

Sorry there was a posting delay...start of the semester...got busy.

September 5, 2003

Tribeca, NY

JJ

 

I sat at my desk, working on my latest school project, determined to get it finished so I’d be free this weekend. The Spring 2004 fashion week was starting on the 16th, and there were a bunch of pre-show events that I’d been invited to attend with Bellona. The biggest was tomorrow, where we were attending a charity banquet at the Waldorf Astoria. It wasn’t a formal show with a runway, but it was the social start of the big week. It seemed like most events were here in lower Manhattan, but with the anniversary of 9-11 approaching, they’d moved a bunch of stuff to midtown. I tried not to think about that horrible event that only happened two years ago, and actually managed to do that and really applied myself. I was pretty engrossed in my work when my phone rang, making me frown. I was going to ignore it, but then I saw it was Darius, and he didn’t call me unless he had a reason. I smiled before I answered it, thinking that he was probably calling to apologize for being such a douche to me, and then the two of us could freeze Will out until he decided to grovel and beg me to forgive him.

“Hello,” I said, in a neutral tone.

“So here’s the deal,” Darius said crisply, with no introduction. “You’re being a royal pain in the ass, and you’re pissing everyone off. I really don’t want to have to fly out to New York to explain things to you, so I’m going to try and do that on the phone.”

“I haven’t done shit to you,” I spat back, so annoyed that he was interrupting me, and even more annoyed that he wasn’t begging me to forgive him.

“Well, yeah, you have, but even worse, you’re treating everyone around you like total shit. So much that Carullo called Will and said he was planning to move out.” I sat there stunned. I didn’t know Carullo was unhappy here. I mean, we didn’t really even interact all that much. The only thing I’d done is refuse to go out with him to those nasty gay clubs he all but lived at. No one in my family should give me shit about that. If they did, I’d fucking rip them to shreds. They must be making this shit up. I decided to call his bluff.

“That’s bullshit,” I said. “I haven’t done shit to him either, but if he wants to move out, he can move out.”

“He’s not moving out,” Darius said, and sounded so pissed off his teeth had to be clenched. “He’s our guest there, and that means you need to treat him nicely.”

“I don’t go down to LA and tell you how to live your fucking life, so don’t tell me how to live mine!” I all but yelled in the phone.

“Fine, asshole,” Darius said. “I tried to warn you.”

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” I asked, acting outraged, while I was actually a little nervous. I got no response. He’d ended the call. I sat there, and now I was totally freaking out, wondering what the fuck they were going to do to ruin my life. I didn’t understand why these fucking people couldn’t just leave me alone. I forced myself to get back to work, only to be interrupted about five minutes later when Carullo peeked in.

“S’up!” he said, in his happy, irrepressible way. I was so tempted to just take out all of my annoyance on him, but I was just a little nervous about what Darius would do to me.

“Just trying to get my work done so I’ll be free this weekend,” I said pleasantly. He acted surprised that I was being nice, which almost annoyed me enough to bust his balls. No way did I think it was my job to be his fucking cheerleader around here, and try to make his life a bowl of fucking cherries.

“Cool,” he said, and left me alone. I shook my head and pushed all of these idiots out of my mind, put my work aside, and opened the upcoming issue of Mode, letting my passion for the fashion industry block out all that other unpleasantness.

          

September 5, 2003

Escorial, CA

 

Will

 

I got back from school, anxious to get my bag, pick up Darius, and head to the airport. I was dying to get to Colorado and to spend some time with Zach. It seemed like it had been forever since we’d actually seen each other, and I was hoping that a night together could help bring us closer, as opposed to our phone calls, which seemed to get more and more distant. I drove so fast, I definitely deserved a ticket, but somehow I managed to avoid one.

I grabbed my backpack and all but raced into the house, glad to find Darius waiting for me. “Let’s go,” he said. I figured we’d just toss our rolling bags and backpacks into the Ferrari and rip down to the plane, but he led me out to the limo. “Got too much luggage for the Ferrari.”

“What the fuck did you pack?” I asked him. It’s not like we were leaving for a week.

“Bunch of stuff. I packed your rolling bag in the limo.”

“Thanks,” I said, but stared at him strangely, since he hadn’t answered my question.

“We got a change of plans. We have to skip Missouri,” he said. I just stared at him, not a little stunned, even as I got into the limo. He’d come up here last night, and we’d worked out our whole itinerary, and now he was changing it all around? What the fuck? He shut the door behind us and the limo started its trek to the airport.

“Change of plans?” I asked.

“I called JJ, to try and get him to stop being a douche,” he said.

I laughed. “Yeah, like that will work.”

“It was worth a try,” he said, in an annoyed tone.

“Well we were already planning to go there anyway, so what’s different?” I didn’t see why we had to rearrange the rest of our schedule since we’d already planned for this.

“I spent some time brainstorming with Stef on how to handle JJ,” Darius explained. “He didn’t really think my original plan would work.”

“What was your plan?”

He shrugged. “I figured I’d just show up and punch JJ while I yelled at him.” I rolled my eyes, because that wasn’t realistic, and it wouldn’t work.

“Can we do that anyway, just for fun?” I joked.

“Maybe,” he said with a smirk. “So now we have a new strategy, but that means we have to go straight to New York from the game.”

I was going to give him the third degree, but the trip to New York was the shitty part of my weekend and I didn’t want to get all depressed, so I just blew it off for now. “I’ll call Tony,” I told Darius, then dialed him.

“Hey!” Tony answered enthusiastically.

“Dude, we cannot make the party,” I said, before he had a chance to tell me he was excited to see me. “I’m really sorry.”

“It’s no big deal,” he said, and didn’t seem too disappointed. “I’m actually kind of glad.”

“You didn’t want to see me?” I asked, giving him shit.

“Right,” he said, and I could visualize him doing the ‘Tony look’ while he said it, where he rolled his eyes without really rolling them. “I was wrong on my dates. The pajama party isn’t until later this year.”

“Well, that worked out then,” I said cheerfully.

“Yeah, except now I’ll miss it,” he said, all bummed out.

“Maybe. Let me know when it is,” I said.

“OK,” he said.

“You’re still going to stay with us, right?” I asked. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not, but it was important that I be a good host.

“Yeah, thanks for that. I should get there week after next,” he said.

“Send me an email,” I said, then ended our call. “He got the dates wrong, so the bar would have been lame,” I told Darius.

“It all worked out then,” he replied. “I have to snag a ticket to the game tomorrow.”

“Let me work on that,” I said. He just shrugged.

I waited until we got to the plane and got airborne, then used that phone to call Zach. “Hey,” he said crisply, to let me know he was busy.

“Hey,” I responded cheerfully, but stayed on task. “We just took off. Ended up being only Darius and me. Any chance they’ll let him hang with me on the sidelines?” Darius gave me a surprised look.

“I’ll see what I can do,” he said, sounding just a little annoyed at that new challenge.

“You have to bring me my pass tonight,” I said, but I’d made my tone a bit sexier.

“I can do that,” he promised cheerfully, then ended our call.

“We’ll see if I can pull that off,” I said to Darius.

“Would be cool,” he said in his calm way, even though I knew he was pretty psyched about it. “You guys doing OK?” I knew he was referring to Zach and me.

“We’re doing OK,” I said. He waited for me to expand on that, so I did. “We’re getting more and more distant, so I’m hoping some time together will make that better.”

“It’s going to be tough for you, because it will probably get worse,” he said, being a buzz kill.

“I don’t know how to stop it,” I said, almost sounding desperate.

“I don’t know if you can,” he said, staring at me frankly. “All you can really do is not be a pain in the ass about it, and try to be his friend.”

“I’m not a pain in the ass about it,” I snapped, making him grin, since he’d been baiting me. “I’m going to be as supportive as I can.”

“Just like he was for you?” he asked me. He let that rhetorical question sit there for a few seconds, and then he got up. “I’m going to crash.”

He walked back to the bedroom while I sat there, thinking about what he said. In a few days, it would be two years since the worst day of my life. I thought about the journey I’d had to endure since then, the pain I’d had to handle, and then thought about the people in my life who had been there for me, propping me up. I could point to my family, because they’d been terrific for the most part, but the biggest rock during that hell was Zach. I let my mind wander back and remember how he’d seduced me after Robbie’s memorial, and how he’d been there for me when I’d gone back to New York to face my demons head on. He’d propped me up not just during those pivotal moments, but for the past two years, when I’d had to deal with the aftermath. I would probably be indebted to him forever for how he’d helped me through that.

My mind rebelled against that, against owing him so much, and I reminded myself that I’d done a lot for him too. I’d bought him shit, like a car, and I’d been there to support him when he’d gone toe to toe with his parents, but in the end, that wasn’t close to what he’d done for me. My hand instinctively moved up and touched the necklace he’d given me for my birthday, the one that was a compass that folded flat like a coin. He’d told me he got me a compass so I could always find my way back to him. I played with it, smiling, and I resolved to put myself out there for him this weekend, to help him out however I could. I decided to use some of the flight time to knock out my homework, and managed to focus so much that when the pilot called to let me know we were about to land, the ring of the phone startled me and almost made me jump out of my seat. I went and woke up Darius, then put my stuff away.

“Where are we staying?” he asked me, even as he tried not to yawn.

“Basecamp Boulder,” I said. “That’s where the team is staying.”

“Cool,” he said. We landed and took a car to the hotel. Our staff had managed to snag suites for both of us, and based on how busy it was, that was probably quite a coup. It was pretty packed with fans showing up for the game. We got our keys and walked to our rooms, even as I surveyed the property with dismay. It was kind of a dive hotel, more like a motel, but worst of all, it seemed like all the rooms had external doors, which meant that it would be really easy to see someone coming and going. I spotted a few rooms that had more remote doors, and called the front desk to try and swap, but they were full, so I was stuck. I called Zach and left a message for him, telling him what room I was in, and then unpacked the shit I’d brought. I still hadn’t pinned Darius down about why he’d dragged all that luggage along, but since he left it on the plane, I decided not to worry about that now.

I worked on my homework until my hormones kicked in. I was so fucking horny I could hardly stand it. The last guy I’d messed around with was Dally, and that was fun, but it wasn’t all that intense. The guy before that was Buzz, and that really freaked me out, both because he was dead, and because I’d messed around with his son too. I tried to get beyond that twisted vision by thinking about the last time I’d had sex with Zach. It was on August 11 or 12. Damn, that was a long time.

There was a loud, urgent knock on my door, one that got my ass up pretty fast. I went to the door and opened it, standing back so no one would see me, while Zach rushed in, looking totally freaked out. “Sorry to bang on your door,” he said. “Kind of freaky the way this hotel is laid out.”

“I know,” I told him. “I tried to get a different room, but they’re sold out, so this is what I’m stuck with.” He smiled at me to thank me for worrying about that shit. It was really important to me that I not be the one to out him. It would be bad enough if he were outed, but I knew that if he was and I was involved, he’d probably end up hating me, and I wasn’t going to risk that. I couldn’t handle being totally cut off from him.

He looked around. “Nicer than my room, and you don’t have to share it with anyone.”

“I want to share it with you,” I said, raising my eyebrows in a sexy way. I paused to admire him, and how great he looked. It had been almost a month since I’d seen him, and he seemed to have matured by two years in that time. He had a real confident air, one that made him even more attractive than he was before.

“OK,” he said, giving me his wolfish grin.

“I need you to fuck me now, right now,” I said seriously, as I stared at him with an intensity that surprised him. He smiled at my hormonal act, where I was being all crazed, only it really wasn’t totally an act.

“OK,” he said again calmly, then lunged forward, tackling me onto the bed. “You want me to fuck you?” he asked, with a snarl.

“Yeah,” I said, and so he did. We ripped off our clothes, and then after minimum preparation, he slowly slid his big cock inside me. Feeling him stretch me open, even enduring that slight twinge of pain as I adjusted, was sheer heaven. He started fucking me, pounding me, until we were both getting pretty close, so I made him switch positions, so he was on his back, and I lowered myself back onto his dick at the same time that I lowered my mouth onto his lips. I pulled my mouth off of his and buried my face in his neck, even as he continued to fuck me.

“That’s so fucking good,” he murmured in my ear, and that was so sensual it set me free.

“Gonna cum!” I all but shouted, and then blasted my load all over his chest. He had slowed his pace during my orgasm, because he knew I liked that, but I could feel him struggling to hold himself back. “You hungry?” I asked in a slutty way, as I scooped up a glop of my cum and fed it to him. It was so erotic the way he slurped it off my fingers, he fired me up again even though I’d just blown a massive load. I felt my body responding to his thrusts, working with him as I got back into his rhythm. I kept feeding him my load, scoop by scoop, until it was his turn.

“Ungh!” he grunted loudly, and lifted his body and mine off the bed with his legs as he blew his load in my ass. He kept grunting and moaning in the sexiest way, until he was finally done. He let his legs go slowly, pulling his dick out as he let himself down, then lay back and sighed contentedly. I was a little more task oriented, because I grabbed the towel and wiped him off, then I wiped the lube off my ass.

“I am so glad to see you,” I said, enthusiastically yet softly, as I lay snuggled up to his chest, enjoying the afterglow.

“I missed you so much,” he said, and was so sincere, it made me forget all that bullshit I’d worried about before, about us growing apart.

“I missed you more,” I said, smiling at him.

“We don’t have much time now,” he said, tensing up like he was planning to get up.

“Why?” I asked, even as I slid over on top of him to prevent him from getting out of bed.

“I could make you get up if I wanted to,” he said playfully in response to my maneuver to pin him down. He showed off a bicep to emphasize his point.

I stroked it lovingly. “Yeah, only you’re not going to want to,” I said.

“I’m not?”

“No,” I said, then leaned forward and whispered in his ear. “I want you to be my nasty boy.”

Now he tensed up for a whole different reason. I could feel his dick getting hard against my abdomen, even as his body filled with desire. “I can be a little late,” he said, then spun me around like I was a doll and started sucking his load out of my ass. It felt so good, I just savored the touch of his lips and tongue against my hole, while slowly stroking and teasing his cock, which seemed like it was about as hard as a diamond. “My turn.”

“Fuck yeah,” I said, as I pivoted around and pushed his legs back, then began rimming his hole. The scent from his taint wafted up my nose, doing more to make me hard than his lips on my dick. And then I was inside him, not fucking him, but making love to him. We lay back down after that second, amazing orgasm, only this time, he was more insistent.

“We have to go,” he said, and got up and started grabbing his clothes. I automatically did the same thing.

“Why?”

“We’re meeting the team at Snarfburger,” he said. That was kind of a dive burger stand right next to the hotel.

“We are?” I asked, emphasizing the ‘we’ in a cautionary way.

“Yeah,” he said casually. “Some of my friends want to meet you and Darius.” That surprised me a little bit, that college football players would want to hang out with a gay high school kid, but I didn’t argue about it.

“Let me call Darius,” I said, then hit his speed dial button.

He picked up the phone in his terse way. “S’up?”

“We’re supposed to have dinner with Zach and some of his friends,” I said.

“Where and when?” Darius asked.

“Now, at Snarfburger,” I replied, just as crisply.

“I’ll come down and meet you guys,” he said, which was totally wrong, since his room was two doors down the hall from mine, so he wasn’t descending any stairs, but I wasn’t going to argue about semantics. I was about to agree, then fortunately my brain began to function again.

“We’ll come down to your room,” I said hastily.

“Fine,” he said, and hung up.

“Why’d you want to go there?” Zach said, annoyed. I guess he was nervous about just the two of us walking out of my room together, without Darius with us.

“Take a sniff,” I said pointedly. The room reeked of sex.

“Fine,” he said somewhat sheepishly.

 

September 6, 2003

Boulder, CO

 

Will

 

“After everyone goes out on the field to warm up, meet me here,” Zach whispered to me.

“Here?” I asked, confused, as I looked at the locker room, which was pretty wide open; ignoring that it totally reeked of body odor.

“No, in that room by the bathroom,” he said. There was a door in the bathroom that must be a supply closet for the maintenance staff.

“OK,” I said. “It may be best if I get back here before you do.”

“You’re smart,” he said in a slightly sarcastic way. I waited off to the side, trying to be inconspicuous, and then when pretty much everyone cleared out, I went to the bathroom. I made sure no one could see me, and then I opened the door to the closet and went inside.

I left the light off, because I didn’t want someone to see it from the outside. I figured that this room was about four feet wide, and ten feet deep, although I couldn’t really see all the way to the back. It looked like there was just a bunch of shit piled up there. I took out my cock and started stroking it, getting it hard and putting some lube on it, because Zach wouldn’t have much time.

No more than two minutes from when I walked into the closet, the door opened quickly, making me hide my dick, then Zach came in and closed it firmly. “We have to go fast.”

He was pulling his pants down and aiming his ass at me. I could see it framed by his jockstrap, and in the dim light coming from under the door, it looked really white. “I’m ready,” I said, and moved up, adding some lube, then I pushed my big cock into him slowly. As soon as it was in, he twitched a bit, his signal to me to get on with it. I pounded him as softly as I could, while focusing on forcing my orgasm to hit quickly. That in and of itself was kind of weird, because normally I was trying to hold back and make things last longer, but not this time.

I knew this was what he needed me here for, and I was happy to oblige him. It didn’t take me long to blast my load up his ass, but as I went to pull out of him, I felt something nudge me. “My turn,” a shape said, scaring the shit out of me, and making me almost jump out of my skin.

“Fuck!” I hissed involuntarily. The dude flipped on the light to reveal himself as one of the assistant coaches, although I didn’t know his name. He was a tall, Hispanic guy who was bulked up as you would expect of someone who’d played football. Zach scrambled to pull up his pants.

The guy shoved me aside and slapped Zach’s ass, then pulled out his hard cock. It was about six inches long and pretty narrow. “I’m gonna fuck you now,” he said, his deep voice scary and authoritative.

“No,” I said, getting a pissed off look from him. “Here’s a condom.”

“Fuck you,” he said, and lined his cock up with Zach.

“It’s fine, Will,” Zach said, but his eyes were totally glazed with lust. I wanted to intervene, but before I could, the guy plunged into Zach and just started fucking him, really going at it, but he didn’t last any longer than I did. When he was done, he pulled out and slapped Zach’s ass again.

“Get out there and play,” He growled. Zach hurriedly pulled his pants up, adjusted his uniform, and then peeked out the door to check for anyone else who was there. The coast must have been clear, because he took off.

I had pulled up my pants, and I was ready to go. “I should go too.”

He grabbed my arm to hold me there. “That was hot.”

“It was,” I agreed nervously.

“So Hayes likes to take it up the ass, eh?” he asked me.

“It’s more about the game,” I said.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” he demanded.

“Getting a guy to fuck his load up Zach’s ass is, according to Zach, like a shot of steroids, a blast of total testosterone,” I said.

“Right,” the guy said dismissively.

“Seems to work for him,” I said, like I was analyzing a science project, then I got a little pissed off. “Dude, you fucking barebacked him.”

“So,” he said. “You did too.”

“Yeah, but we’re safe, and we’re careful,” I said.

“You trying to accuse me of having some evil fucking disease?” he asked, really pissed off.

“That’s bullshit. You know the drill on safe sex. Do not even give me that,” I said, staring him in the eyes. It was like he wanted to just flatten me, but he really couldn’t do that.

“I’m safe too,” he said. “So we’re all cool, the three of us.”

“The three of us?” I asked, stunned.

“Yeah,” he said. “I’ll fuck you later.” Before I could say anything, he slipped out the door, leaving me alone in the closet. I thought it was ironic that of the three of us, I was the only one who was technically ‘out’ of the closet, and that made me chuckle a bit, even though the whole thing had been pretty disturbing.

I got my act together, escaped from the closet, and went out to the field to hang out with Darius. He was having an absolute blast talking to the guys on the team. I put the closet scene behind me and just kept him company. Zach wasn’t sure he’d get to play much today, so I wasn’t as into the game as I normally was. Colorado scored first, and then disaster struck, when the Bruin’s quarterback took a hit to the knee. I watched as they brought him off the field in agonizing pain, and yet again I wondered why Zach wanted to do this. This sport seemed to take a terrible toll on its players.

I was talking to one of the players, a defensive end, when Darius nudged me. “He’s in.” I watched as Zach trotted out to the huddle, with another guy coming off.

“With the QB out, we gotta run it,” the defensive end said. “Guy’s supposed to be good, so the coach will want to try him out.”

“He is good,” I confirmed, smiling as I did.

“Guess we’ll see,” the guy said, and we focused on the game. They tried a pass on the first play, but the new QB evidently didn’t have the feel for his receivers, because he missed in a big way. We weren’t surprised when they decided to run it on the second down, and neither were the Buffaloes, but they were focused on the Bruins’ other running back, and they’d left Zach lightly covered.

I smiled when the quarterback took the snap and handed Zach the ball, and I grinned even more broadly as he zipped around their line with a freakish amount of speed, dodging or evading the attempted tackles, until he worked his way into the end zone. With his first carry in the NCAA, Zach had run 52 yards and scored a touchdown. I was cheering like a freak, and so was Darius.

“He did good,” the defensive end said, nudging me with his massive shoulder as he put on his helmet and got ready to take the field.

“Yes he did,” I agreed. UCLA ended up losing the game 16 to 14, but it was a huge victory for Zach Hayes.

“We gotta run,” Darius said, as soon as the game was over.

I gave him an annoyed look, then managed to get Zach’s attention. He tore himself away from his teammates and ambled over to us. “We’re bailing. You were amazing.”

“Dude, you kicked ass!” Darius said, being more demonstrative. I tried to be calmer to keep rumors about Zach and me squelched, but Darius was free to be more effusive.

“Thanks for coming,” he said to both of us sincerely.

“I enjoyed coming,” I whispered in his ear, making him chuckle. He headed back to the locker room, while we headed to the plane, and off to our next challenge: New York.

Copyright © 2018 Mark Arbour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 59
  • Love 5
  • Haha 4
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

 

14 hours ago, Mark Arbour said:

Or maybe Zach has found someone else to fuel his before-game testosterone infusion. 

 

That's what I meant with my game juice comment. ;) 

 

21 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

he has either a problem or a different source of game juice.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Okay, so I had to stew about this chapter a bit because I felt it was kinda out there and not in keeping with the story. I dunno, it kinda felt like the April fools chapter you did where Brad and Stef crashed.

The coach in the closet was just so fucking out there, and Zach okaying the bareback left me flabbergasted. How the heck is that in keeping with apparent desire to be Will's nasty boy? Because that obviously won't be happening for a while... and Will not really reacting? Seriously!?!? That is so not Will... 

I love this story and most of the characters but this chapter just kinda felt off to me. Don't know if that makes sense. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Jeez you know I wasn’t sure the relationship between Will and Zach would work out and I think Will deserves better but...that was twisted. It’s obvious Zach only wants Will for sex now and it seems he just uses him most of the time. I mean based on that comment by the assistant Coach plus the fact Zach initially pulled up his pants I’m guessing it wasn’t planned by Zach for him to have sex with guy. Zach was assentially raped except he was ok with it. I mean some guy jumps out of the shadows, slaps you on the ass, refuses to put on a condom, and you just say to ur um well not sure if boyfriend applies but you’re lover it’s ok while he possibly gives you an STD. That’s twisted and shows Zach is just becoming a slut. I thought he’d actually be forced to not sleep around much despite the open relationship as he could easily get caught which he's terrified of but hey the assistant coach is the perfect person to hook up with without getting caught. Ugh I actually hope they don’t stay together because Will is getting a lot a raw deal here.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..