Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,794 Words
  • 3,798 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 104. Week Fifteen Saturday, December 13, 2014: Looking for Order

If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.

 

- Lewis Carroll

 

***

 

There were certainly no confusing fantasy morphs this morning. I was zeroed in on Donny Nelson from first stroke to final explosion. I simply let my mind go where it wanted to, and it wanted Donny. I didn't even feel guilty about it. It's a whack-off fantasy for God sake. Why should this be more troubling than a female teen movie star? It’s all fantasy.

I was still angry and pissed-off about last night anyway. Two calls from Alex. The first right before I went down to supper, just after I had finished Damien, chapter 6. She wanted to know why I wasn’t in school. Was I sick? Were we still going to Syracuse? I tried to explain I got a headache and came home. She was about to start in on the headache when I told her I had to go down to eat.

Why didn’t I check the fucking answering machine when I got home? Just when I was in need of order in my life, I found out the goddamn school called. So over dinner last night, Aunt Sarah, my father and even my brother were all wearing worried looks and asking too many questions. I could have deleted the message and avoided all their fucking cross-examination. Jesus, can’t a guy have a bad day? Is it some kind of fucking sin? I tried to be calm and answer their questions, but I was roiling inside.

Then after dinner, I got texts from Gary and Nels and even a fucking voice call from Sam. Jesus, I’m surprised the fucking seagull didn’t come tapping on my window! But then Alex called again! I’m telling you, if I didn’t need her for the goddamn Syracuse trip today, I think I’d have told her to butt-out of my life forever. But I was all nicey-nice and got rid of her by saying the headache wasn’t like the pains I got that day at Sam’s – little white lie.

So after my experience with Donny, where at least he didn’t fucking pester me about fucking headaches, I found myself shaving for the third fucking time this week! After that, I did some texting of my own, hitting up Grampa for some serious bucks so I could do Christmas shopping. My account is fat right now. I figured I would convince Alex to shop with Maryellen for a while so I could find something for her. It would get her out of my fucking hair and let Mike and me do some serious examining of the Twoey and Erik state of affairs.

While sitting at the bus station, waiting for Alex and the Syracuse bus to arrive, I thought I saw Gary, standing across the street. Getting up and walking over to the dirty window, so I could see better, my view of whoever it was got blocked by a black Cadillac. A few seconds later, the car glided away and the boy was gone. It wasn’t so much I could recognize him, since the window was so grimy and I was sitting way across the room from it, but the boy had Gary’s general shape and he was fidgeting on his feet the way Gary always does when he's nervous and waiting. My thoughts got trampled on though, because Alex arrived at that moment.

We had a chat on the hour-long ride to Syracuse. I made her promise to back-off from the topic of yesterday’s headache by telling her she was beginning to sound like her mother. That sure as shit stopped her fast! She intelligently decided to change the subject to Randy. I was happy to learn Randy came out to her, and that we were going to have our talk Monday after school at Randy's house. Then she told me I was supposed to eat dinner at her house after the talk. Shit! Didn’t Alex get the hint I don’t like her mother? Anyway, I’m thinking I probably should make a Plan-B and bring along a few bucks for Kory's, in case Alex hates me after our meeting, which is most likely. She did try to probe into what we were going to talk about, but I explained that Randy had to be present when I even brought up the topic. She accepted that, but wasn’t happy about it. Actually, I’m sure she didn’t accept it, but I think she was starting to sense my mood today. Maybe my death grip on the seat arm gave me away. I was also sure Randy hadn’t mentioned the kiss. There was no indication about the kiss from Alex whatsoever. That would have been sort of awkward to explain, on a bus driving toward Syracuse. I also noticed that she wasn’t armed, so there was that.

We met Mike and Maryellen and everyone got introduced. She was a cute red-haired Irish girl. No ...really Irish ...accent and all. Apparently she’d only been in the U.S. since the summer, when Mike had been trying to build up the courage to ask her out. I was deciding how to approach the Twoey problem with Maryellen present. When Mike mentioned Twoey, Maryellen responded, “The cute gay friend whose picture you showed me?” That’s when I decided she could safely be included too.

So I explained my concerns to Mike. Everything that I could remember from their first meetings in the gym class, the bleacher escapades, their coming out as boyfriends to our small group, and then the slow isolation and seeming subservience of Twoey to Erik.

“He’s a year older?”

“Actually about a year and a half older.”

“What do you, yourself, think, David?”

“Well I’ve only known Twoey since September, but it doesn’t seem to be in his nature to shed friends. I’m also a little bit worried because this could be the pattern for the beginnings of an abusive relationship. I hope I’m wrong ...but I’m worried. That’s why I wanted to talk to you, to find out if there was anything like this behavior in his past. You know, maybe it’s not so unusual after all.”

“Nuh-uh ...this doesn’t sound like Twoey at all, and it certainly doesn’t sound good. I think your worries are more than a little justified. Twoey never had a million friends, he was always pretty selective. That means he isn’t likely to be dumping them. Especially you, David. What he told me about you showed how seriously he viewed your friendship. Remember when I thought you replaced me? That's how close he was. Him shedding your friendship has really got me upset.”

“Well, he hasn’t shed me completely – yet, but we have virtually no interaction anymore. A smile in math class is all.”

“OK, let me think about this while we do some shopping.”

Then he asked the girls if we could spend a little time shopping alone, in case we wanted to find something for them. They laughed and agreed to meet us in the food court at 1:30 for lunch. Mike was so much more diplomatic than I would have been. But then, he never met Alex’s mother.

Mike and I shopped for our girls but kept tossing around ideas about the Twoey situation. He was adamant that he absolutely had to see it for himself. He decided to invite Twoey to visit the mall with Erik next Saturday, where he and Alan would meet them and try to gauge what was going on. “Maybe if we use the ruse of giving him alone time to shop for this Erik guy, we can lure them up here.”

“That’s probably a good approach, but don’t do anything that might put Twoey in danger, or that might drive Twoey closer to Erik and isolate him even more. That’s one of the problems I’m having. If I tell him anything, I’m worried it’ll just make him defend their relationship and force them closer together. And don’t be surprised if Erik vetoes the trip.”

“If Erik vetoes the meeting, he’ll receive a little visit from me and Alan he’ll never forget.”

Then I added, “You know, they’re becoming more obvious and kids are starting to talk about them.” I told him about the parking lot incident and even about my ‘PDA’ note and the initial reaction it got from Twoey before he realized I was trying to help him. That’s when Mike made an observation that had completely eluded me.

“I think Erik is actually trying to out them.”

“Why on Earth would he try to do that?”

“Think about it for a minute. Erik becomes the big strong protector. Twoey will be even less likely to want to be on his own without Erik around to defend him. He can’t even break up with him if he thinks he’d have to stand completely alone, with no friends anymore, and all the school knowing he’s gay.”

I stared at him with my mouth open. Mike might be right! Fucking Erik was trying to force Twoey to be outed to keep him under his control! I knew I needed to talk to Sam about this angle too. I also apologized to Mike for my David2 behavior, which brought him to Daleville to meet with Gary on the very day I was kidnapped. We had a brief discussion about all of that too. I’m liking Mike more every time I meet him.

Our shopping was actually pretty successful. We found a few things for the same girls who pretended they weren’t trying to guess what was in the bags we had collected. Lunch was fun. Maryellen was entertaining and had lots of really humorous stories to tell. We agreed to get together in the future.

On our bus ride home I brought Alex up-to-date with Mike’s plans. She was stunned too, that she hadn’t thought of the trying to be outed angle. For much or our ride, I spent some quiet time analyzing Alex, and became nervous about how she was going to handle Monday’s confessions. I figured this might be our last day together, so I intended to spent the rest of the evening with her. We ate at Kory’s and even went to the movies. I held her hand, but when Alex leaned over to give me a kiss, I got another one of those head pains. These things aren’t like normal headaches, where you could tough it out. This fucker hit me like Burch did with his bat. It threw me right back against my seat and I lost track of everything for a brief moment.

“What happened? Another headache?” I just barely heard what she said as I came back to the present. For all I knew, she could have been asking that a couple of times.

“I’m OK. It only caught me off-guard for a moment.”

“No you’re not!”

Then she dragged me out of the theater and was on her phone to Mrs. Reich, my favorite person. Before I knew it, I was being driven home, trying to deflect that witch’s probing questions. When they dropped me off, I promised I would tell my father what happened, but I told her I needed Sunday all to myself. I told her I needed to rest. Actually, I wanted to go to the new church and spend some time with my brother. What I really needed, of course, was to psyche myself up both for Monday’s three-way talk and Tuesday’s appointment with Dr. Keating. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I wasn’t being fair to Alex.

She needs some order in her life.

 

Chuck

What a weekend! The plan was for me to stay with Matty on Friday night because Curt was at a middle school away swim meet. Then I would go over to the Snyder’s house and spend the day and night with my boyfriend. On Sunday, we would both walk back to Matty’s for breakfast where my mother expects me to be when she picks me up. I didn’t want her to know anything about Curt, because she would want to meet his parents, and I hadn’t even done that yet!

Friday night was a blast, with blowjobs, me fucking Matty and Mark fucking me and we worked out other permutations too ...hehe. But the highlight was Saturday! After breakfast, I texted Curt to make sure he was up, and I began walking over to his house, but he met me half way! On our walk back he asked me how Friday night was. I gave him some of the gory details, but he stopped me and, in fact, stopped us from walking any further.

“We need to come to some kind of agreement about our status. We need some order, don’t we?” He looked very serious.

“Jeez, I’m so new to all this I didn’t even think! Is what I did last night going to screw up our relationship?”

“No, not unless we decide to never have any sex except with each other. We can do it either way.” I had to think about that for a while.

Then I said, “Matty and Mark introduced me to sex. I’m still so new to this. They’re fun, but being with them isn’t like being with you. I like you an awful lot Curt. I’ll do anything you ask.”

“How about we keep sex exclusively between just the two of us, except we allow ourselves to also enjoy a few special people? I’d think Matty and Mark and my brother Cory would be on that short list. It’s only because we both enjoy those guys.”

“YAY!! That’s a super idea. But I’ve never ‘enjoyed’ Cory.”

“Well, that’s easy enough to fix. He’ll be at home sometime tonight, and I know he’ll enjoy getting to know you!” He put a devilish smile on that sexy face!

So that means my life won’t change much, except I’ll add a new guy to my group of friends and, I hope, be with Curt a lot more often.

We got to his house, which was very impressive! I met his mom and dad and then he brought me to his room. I almost shit myself. There is a glassed-in walkway at the end of a long hall. The walkway goes right around two sides of a large outdoor swimming pool! The walkway becomes a hall with one side glass overlooking the pool and the other side revealing three rooms. He said the first was Cory’s, the second room he actually showed me. It was a huge bathroom with a super huge shower with wall jets and shit. The third door was his room. Each of the brother’s rooms also connected directly to the bathroom. These guys were rich!!! The boys had like their own condo complex away from the rest of the house, separated by a pool! Curt said it was even a lot nicer in the summer, when he could just jump out of his bed and into the pool to wake up!

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:13462]

I asked if Cory was on the high school swim team, but he said that Cory’s whole life was baseball, although he is a pretty good swimmer too. Well, Duh! ...so would I be, with a pool outside my bedroom door.

He kissed me as soon as we were inside his room. It was a long gentle kiss. When we broke it, he said, “I’ve been waiting all week for that!” Then we kissed again, this time a little sexier with our tongues frolicking away. Then it was my turn to tell him I’d been waiting all week for that!

I wanted to taste him so badly; I started undressing him until he was naked in front of me. I have never seen anything quite so arousing as a naked Curt Snyder! I’ll never get tired of seeing him like that. My erection was actually hurting me, I was so stiff. Curt helped me a bit, by removing all my clothes. Then we wandered over to his Queen-sized bed and as he stretched out on his back, I positioned myself over him with my mouth at his and his mouth at mine. We began to slowly blow each other. I think I’m starting to get a little better at this, and Curt’s cock is just perfect. Perfect length, perfect width and it just looks pretty. We pleasured each other for a long time. When I would feel him getting close, I busied myself on some other part of his sexy body. He had similar diversions when I got close. Oh, God! I never would have thought the inside of my thighs, close to my balls. was such a sensitive area. I was learning fast, as I copied pretty much everything he did. Finally, we were both just one sensation away and so each sucked the other all the way in. We flooded each other’s mouths. I swallowed as much as I could. Curt is delicious! I think I gave him way more juice than he gave me, but then I am a year older. I think it took me a whole minute to stop spasming!

We swung around and kissed, sharing the flavors. I held him as tightly as I could, and fell asleep on his chest. I think it was about 10 minutes later when I woke up. As I lifted my head, his eyes fluttered awake too. We simply smiled at each other. I have a beautiful and sexy boyfriend! I suggested he give me a demonstration of the shower and then wander over to the rink or something.

Curt’s demonstration was very creative! First, he lubed me up and fucked me against the shower wall with a hot misty spray on us. He took great care not to make me cum. After he blew his load, he moved us over to a clear area of the shower and gently prepared my tool. He changed from a spray to a rain, and then had me fuck him against the shower wall until I blew hard into the condom. Hehe ...I blew so hard I was afraid I might have blown a hole in it! We cleaned up good and dried off, kissing at every opportunity. We knew we wouldn’t be able to repeat it until we got back to his house, so we had to get our share of kisses in!

We skated a little with some of his classmates, who were there. He has an interesting group of middle school friends. Each time we would talk to one and skate away, he’d whisper into my ear things like “straight,” “gay,” “straight, but he let be blow him,” “disgustingly straight,” and the neatest of all was a pretty cute kid, where he said, “I’m still trying to figure him out.”

We got back to his house in time for dinner. As fancy and rich as his parents are, my mom’s a better cook. But it was OK. At least I got to meet Cory. He’s pretty handsome, but he was going to the movies or something with a friend named Randy, I think. After dinner, Curt pulled me aside and said Cory would be back and horny because that Randy kid didn’t always put out. Well, that certainly gave me something to look forward to!

We went back to Curt’s room and watched a movie and made out, tried to play a video game, but that was hopeless. We kept dying because we couldn’t concentrate. I mean, how can you concentrate with Curt rubbing your nipples or whatever part of your body he decided to explore? A tongue in my ear was the final straw. We were naked and he was fucking me hard in a matter of half a minute. This time he came pretty fast (he was very active) and since I hadn’t come yet, he just kept fucking. His dick stayed hard but it must have been just a little sore. That certainly didn’t stop Curt – nothing stops Curt – and he kept pounding me until I finally blasted all over us and he came again! Now I knew his cock had to be sore.

We rested up for about half an hour and it was my turn to fuck him. Remembering Matty’s hints, I tried to pay attention to the strokes that made him moan, and then attempted to hit that spot as much as possible. Finally he blasted again (poor sore cock) and that sent me into my final thrusts and I blew my load. We rested for a few minutes, but were definitely ready for another shower. First we wrapped all the condoms and discarded them, and then showered. This time we only cleaned ourselves – too sore!

We dried off but stayed naked. Curt put on some music and we got into the big bed and cuddled, falling asleep right away.

I woke up Sunday morning with the sun hitting my face. His window obviously faces east! His arms were around me from behind as I held him in front of me ...wait! WHAT?!

I found myself sandwiched between Cory and Curt. I could feel Cory's morning wood pressing into my rear, so I wiggled back and he pulled me closer. I wiggled some more and it wasn’t long before he disappeared for a few minutes. Next, he was back with supplies. Cory’s quite a bit bigger than Curt ...he is a couple of years older. But Cory is a very good fucker, from my limited experience. He lubed me and worked his way in with minimal discomfort and then maximum pleasure. My ankles tightened around his neck as I tried to push back into every one of his thrusts. My eyes were closed and I was really gasping as I stroked myself and then felt my orgasm quickly approaching.

I remember shouting out as I splashed on my chest and, at first, I thought I must have outdone myself because my face was splattered with cum, until I heard Curt yell and I opened my eyes to see that he had come all over my face! Just when I realized that, Cory smashed hard into me and came himself. Curt said, “You guys were too hot, I couldn’t keep my hand off my own cock! Come on Chuck, let’s clean up.” The three of us showered, without any more sex, and then Curt and I took off for breakfast at Matty’s house. Yeah, I had sore parts.

By the way, never get cum in your eyes.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:D

 

So much good stuff happening in this chapter. David lying and getting defensive is a bad sign. After everything that has happened, he can't see the disconnect between asking people to help him out with external problems, but always trying to go it alone or as alone as is possible for things that directly affect him. He is saying he'll talk on Monday, on Tuesday, but he's procrastinating about even simpler conversations about things in the immediate term too... Can we trust him to follow through? Randy will hold him to account on the gay thing at the very least, I hope. I'm David at least seems to have realized the kiss was a stupid move while he was still dating Alex. David's head pains coming on just from the very action of attempting to kiss Alex are worrying. He's not hiding from himself the masturbating to Donny angle anymore, but he's still refusing to connect it in his head to being gay. Why? Sigh. I'm hoping he'll have some success with himself and hopefully some Danny time on Sunday, but it looks like he's already doing his best to fill up his schedule.

 

I'm glad Mike was able to point out the 'forced outing' angle of the Erik debacle. I'm not sure what David and company are going to be able to do about it, but they have to start getting Twoey back to their side ASAP. That is going to be difficult, especially since getting Twoey to visit Mike is at minimum one week away. A lot can happen in a week, as you've reminded us repeatedly.

 

The progression with Chuck and Curt is nice. Hopefully they are mature enough that continuing to have sex with Matty, Mark and Cory isn't going to create a schism. Teenage life is complicated, though, and they are still really young.

 

Great job on this chapter! I really enjoyed it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I should have known that lux Apollo would say the things I was going to--but I was hoping to be the first review. :)
It bothers me that I didn't see the 'outing' angle Mike mentioned...at least I got the rest of the Twoey situation right, alas. In my opinion, the only thing that could save Twoey now would be for David to become his boyfriend, and that is even farther away than Mike's visit. I can easily see the outing occurring sooner than that.
David is at least starting to be annoyed with Alex, but I have doubts about whether he will have the courage to break up with her--this is all part of his self-denial, and if he does that, he is one step closer to admitting his gayness...not gonna happen anytime soon.
At least Chuck's life is going well--somebody in this town has to have a healthy mental attitude toward their boyfriend.
Many thanks for keeping the A-quotient low, SD! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

When David spoke with him, Danny said he'd work on his vault o' issues. Maybe the headaches are from Danny's work in the background. We know he needs to meditate, but he's said before that the healing place doesn't work unless he has a specific issue in mind. Perhaps his subconscious, aided by Danny, needs to unlock his Burch trauma (the first one) and associated issues so that his conscious mind can begin to sort through it. In the meantime, finally recognizing Sam as his best friend and building a store of positive same-sex associations will put him in a much safer place in order to process it all. Kissing Randy whilst still dating Alex was wrong, but necessary. How else would David understand that he really didn't get anything out of kissing girls?
Otherwise, the psychological damage caused by confronting such pain without a foundation could be deadly.
This might be what Danny meant by David joining him.
On a lighter note, I'm kinda wondering about the boy who Cody couldn't figure out. Toby?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Go, Chuck! He's really getting the hang of this relationship thing, not to mention the awesome sex thing! ;-) And giving practical advice at the end, too! Too bad some of the good vibes that surround Chuck, Cory and the gang can't be gathered up, dried and sprinkled over David as a magic potion to give him instant insight into his ever-more-convoluted state of mind. With only 3 weeks to go, I hope that something can happen quickly!

 

And I really wonder what Gary and ol' Uncle John are up to! You kinda snuck that in, there, Skinny, but a meeting between those two has got to be of some significance, I'd think. And where are they going in the Caddy? Or is that just a convenient and secure place for Uncle John to meet his nephew. But what are they up to?

 

Jeez, if Mike manages to convince Twoey (and Erik) to travel to Syracuse for shopping next weekend, that will be only 5 days before Christmas! But I guess I did leave shopping that late, when I was that age! In fact, I most often could be found panicking and running through the mall on Christmas Eve... Not sure what Mike, Maryellen and possibly Alan can do to pry Twoey away from Erik's clutches in one short visit, but things have a way of unfolding as we least expect them to, in Skinnyland! Great chapter, *again*. Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/15/2016 04:00 PM, Lux Apollo said:

:D

 

So much good stuff happening in this chapter. David lying and getting defensive is a bad sign. After everything that has happened, he can't see the disconnect between asking people to help him out with external problems, but always trying to go it alone or as alone as is possible for things that directly affect him. He is saying he'll talk on Monday, on Tuesday, but he's procrastinating about even simpler conversations about things in the immediate term too... Can we trust him to follow through? Randy will hold him to account on the gay thing at the very least, I hope. I'm David at least seems to have realized the kiss was a stupid move while he was still dating Alex. David's head pains coming on just from the very action of attempting to kiss Alex are worrying. He's not hiding from himself the masturbating to Donny angle anymore, but he's still refusing to connect it in his head to being gay. Why? Sigh. I'm hoping he'll have some success with himself and hopefully some Danny time on Sunday, but it looks like he's already doing his best to fill up his schedule.

 

I'm glad Mike was able to point out the 'forced outing' angle of the Erik debacle. I'm not sure what David and company are going to be able to do about it, but they have to start getting Twoey back to their side ASAP. That is going to be difficult, especially since getting Twoey to visit Mike is at minimum one week away. A lot can happen in a week, as you've reminded us repeatedly.

 

The progression with Chuck and Curt is nice. Hopefully they are mature enough that continuing to have sex with Matty, Mark and Cory isn't going to create a schism. Teenage life is complicated, though, and they are still really young.

 

Great job on this chapter! I really enjoyed it.

Thank you, lux!

 

What you say about David's behavior is true. He seems to be at war with himself, actually. We think we know why. And we think we know it'll be difficult for him to actually see it. This little war also seems to be sapping the energy he needs to help his friend Twoey.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/15/2016 06:27 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

I should have known that lux Apollo would say the things I was going to--but I was hoping to be the first review. :)

It bothers me that I didn't see the 'outing' angle Mike mentioned...at least I got the rest of the Twoey situation right, alas. In my opinion, the only thing that could save Twoey now would be for David to become his boyfriend, and that is even farther away than Mike's visit. I can easily see the outing occurring sooner than that.

David is at least starting to be annoyed with Alex, but I have doubts about whether he will have the courage to break up with her--this is all part of his self-denial, and if he does that, he is one step closer to admitting his gayness...not gonna happen anytime soon.

At least Chuck's life is going well--somebody in this town has to have a healthy mental attitude toward their boyfriend.

Many thanks for keeping the A-quotient low, SD! :)

Thank you, CG!

 

Ah yes, David and Alex.

You're right about what the breakup would mean to his self-denial. But you may just be a little wrong about how soon it will happen.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/16/2016 01:04 AM, Dayne Mora said:

When David spoke with him, Danny said he'd work on his vault o' issues. Maybe the headaches are from Danny's work in the background. We know he needs to meditate, but he's said before that the healing place doesn't work unless he has a specific issue in mind. Perhaps his subconscious, aided by Danny, needs to unlock his Burch trauma (the first one) and associated issues so that his conscious mind can begin to sort through it. In the meantime, finally recognizing Sam as his best friend and building a store of positive same-sex associations will put him in a much safer place in order to process it all. Kissing Randy whilst still dating Alex was wrong, but necessary. How else would David understand that he really didn't get anything out of kissing girls?

Otherwise, the psychological damage caused by confronting such pain without a foundation could be deadly.

This might be what Danny meant by David joining him.

On a lighter note, I'm kinda wondering about the boy who Cody couldn't figure out. Toby?

Thank you, Dayne.

 

Your take on the kiss with Randy is pretty accurate, I think. That kiss started a cascade of thought--let's see if it leads to action.

 

Oh look, we won't have to wait any longer than Ch105! ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/16/2016 07:52 AM, jess30519 said:

Go, Chuck! He's really getting the hang of this relationship thing, not to mention the awesome sex thing! ;-) And giving practical advice at the end, too! Too bad some of the good vibes that surround Chuck, Cory and the gang can't be gathered up, dried and sprinkled over David as a magic potion to give him instant insight into his ever-more-convoluted state of mind. With only 3 weeks to go, I hope that something can happen quickly!

 

And I really wonder what Gary and ol' Uncle John are up to! You kinda snuck that in, there, Skinny, but a meeting between those two has got to be of some significance, I'd think. And where are they going in the Caddy? Or is that just a convenient and secure place for Uncle John to meet his nephew. But what are they up to?

 

Jeez, if Mike manages to convince Twoey (and Erik) to travel to Syracuse for shopping next weekend, that will be only 5 days before Christmas! But I guess I did leave shopping that late, when I was that age! In fact, I most often could be found panicking and running through the mall on Christmas Eve... Not sure what Mike, Maryellen and possibly Alan can do to pry Twoey away from Erik's clutches in one short visit, but things have a way of unfolding as we least expect them to, in Skinnyland! Great chapter, *again*. Thanks!

Thank you, jess!

 

"...ever-more-convoluted state of mind." Our David?? :P

 

And why would you think the black Caddy implies Uncle John? Maybe Gary called Uber?

 

I don't think Mike and Alan are looking at next Saturday as an innocent visit and I don't expect Maryellen to be invited. :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The Syracruse boys just reinforced everything I feel about Erik. It will be interesting to see hiw Twoey convinces him to make that trip, as I doubt Erik will want to be part of that. I'm desperate for Twoey to realise how much trouble he's in with Erik.

 

David is noticeably irritated with everyone. His friends for actually showing they care this time around, his family, Alex. Although Alex is annoying, he's a little unfair to her. She didn't get in his life without encouragement. Thankfully the order in that relationship will be restored to its rightful place.
Im tempted to believe that all this irritation is because he's this much closer to the truth of everything. Who he is and the reason why he thinks he can't be. Also noticed the head pain as he goes to kiss Alex, but he's smooth sailing with the Donny fantasy.. Signs much...

 

Was that really Gary? Hmm... What's going on now.. Tying up loose ends?

 

I really really wish Chuck could have met Danny. Which leads me to wonder if and when David will ever tell him. There is after all another brother out there..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/20/2016 04:42 AM, Defiance19 said:

The Syracruse boys just reinforced everything I feel about Erik. It will be interesting to see hiw Twoey convinces him to make that trip, as I doubt Erik will want to be part of that. I'm desperate for Twoey to realise how much trouble he's in with Erik.

 

David is noticeably irritated with everyone. His friends for actually showing they care this time around, his family, Alex. Although Alex is annoying, he's a little unfair to her. She didn't get in his life without encouragement. Thankfully the order in that relationship will be restored to its rightful place.

Im tempted to believe that all this irritation is because he's this much closer to the truth of everything. Who he is and the reason why he thinks he can't be. Also noticed the head pain as he goes to kiss Alex, but he's smooth sailing with the Donny fantasy.. Signs much...

 

Was that really Gary? Hmm... What's going on now.. Tying up loose ends?

 

I really really wish Chuck could have met Danny. Which leads me to wonder if and when David will ever tell him. There is after all another brother out there..

Thanks Def!

 

Yes, I too think the irritation is related to this cloud in his brain. When Twoey was in the hospital, he called his lack of memory, puzzle pieces that were missing. I think David might be beginning to experience that same thing right now.

 

David is probably too preoccupied to think about Carl as Chuck's brother. But it is an interesting point. Should Chuck know he's Danny's brother or should he not?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That trip to Syracruse will impact the storyline massively! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..