Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,847 Words
  • 3,578 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 27. Week Four Saturday September 27, 2014: The End

“Kathy and I are going shopping this afternoon to find a shirt and tie to coordinate with her dress. Then we're gonna grab something to eat and see a movie. You and Mel want to meet us for the movie?”

“No, Mel and I are going to visit the falls and probably won't make it back in time for the movie.”

Twoey said he had plans, but didn't say what they were. OK, I guess we were each doing our own thing today.

I remained in my room to avoid any trouble. I even did my homework a day early. I guess I'll have to actually watch the football game on TV with my father tomorrow ...hehe. I showered again and dressed for my date. When I got to the Bailey’s, while waiting for Kathy to finish getting ready, I chatted with Greg.

“You know, I almost smashed Cal’s ugly face at XCountry practice, but decided I didn't need two suspensions in two weeks.”

He laughed. “Well, thanks for that, but the problem is solved. I had my own little chat with the weasel, and he won’t be pestering my sister again!”

“You should see how Cal stays the whole field away from me all the time!”

He said, “Of course he can't come near you while you run because nobody can! I hear you broke another record. How come you're not on varsity?”

“Well, I guess it's fallout from the fight. The varsity coach is punishing me. But I think I'll be called up maybe next week. And now the wrestling coach wants me to join the team as an outlet for my aggression.”

We laughed, and then he asked, “Are you going to join? They need to beef up the team, and you’d be a natural. You should think about it.”

I said, “Are you crazy? Get this beautiful face mashed up all winter? I gotta stay pretty for the Baseball team!” We laughed loudly and I apparently earned another fullback shoulder-squeeze just as Kathy came down the stairs.

She said, “I don't even want to know!”

It took three stores, but we finally found them! It’s an even lighter color shirt (Whew!) and a nice dark blue-purple satin tie to coordinate. We actually found them in an old-people store, Macy’s, which I’ve never set foot in before! They'll look nice. I was going to take a picture of us in the store mirror holding up the shirt and tie, but my stupid phone battery had died. I’m not used to this new phone yet. Kathy took one with her phone. We did Applebee's again and finally left for the show. As we were entering the movie theater we heard all kinds of sirens. I don’t think I’ve ever heard so many before. It was like the whole city was awash in sirens. It stopped us dead in our tracks.

Kathy said, “It must be a pretty awfully big fire for all those sirens.”

“Yeah, for sure!” But I scanned around and couldn’t see any smoke or red glare in the sky. I shrugged and bought our tickets.

Since I didn't have to compete with Gary at the movies, we held hands and exchanged a kiss now and then. It was nice and felt more natural, now I wasn’t fighting being her boyfriend anymore. On the walk home we shared a few more kisses and one more serious one before she went into her house. I don’t know. Maybe I should simply stay Kathy’s boyfriend after the dance. It’s no big deal really. I mean I’m not running around broadcasting it. I’m only letting her and anybody else think what they want. I’m not gonna fight it one way or the other. Anyway, Lanni’s certainly off the table, probably forever.

Figuring Liz and Tommy weren’t home yet, and my parents were in the living room watching TV, I decided to inconspicuously slip in through the kitchen and up to my room, avoiding any conflict. I would meditate, centering my emotions for what was sure to be a bad church experience tomorrow.

Imagine my surprise when I entered to find my father and Tommy's mother and Tommy and Liz and Gary and his parents sitting around the kitchen table. They were all staring at me with somber looks on their faces.

Twoey

After the run and my shower, I decided it was time to talk to Mom. We were sitting at breakfast when I started. “I've met three boys who are gay. They tell me there are even more in this little town. Would you believe it?”

She looked up from her morning newspaper trying to read my face.

“Also, I've decided not to come out to everybody, at least not yet. At least not until I understand the town a little better. There might be some hostility here.”

She put down her coffee cup and looked at me more carefully.

“I'm going to take a girl to the Homecoming Dance next week. She's very nice and we get along well. I think I'd like to have her as a friend.”

She frowned and arched an eyebrow.

“What?”

“Have you thought all this completely through?”

“No. I'm winging it day-to-day right now.”

Mom chuckled at my comment. Suddenly she got serious. “Michael, I'm worried about the girl. I don't think you should lead her on and cause her any heartbreak. Don't you agree?”

“Yes. One hundred percent. This is only a dance. I'm going to explain things to her.”

“I’m afraid it’s not how it works honey, unless …are you going to come out to her?”

“I don't know. Maybe ...no, yes! I think I can trust her. I’ve been thinking this over, believe me. I think it might be better to tell her before the dance. What do you think?”

“Absolutely! Be prepared for a reaction you might not anticipate. Anything can happen now you’ve got her thinking you might be boyfriend material.”

“But I do like her and I want her to be a friend. I know she only has one close friend and is very shy. Maybe she would like another friend.”

“And maybe she would like a boyfriend. Did you think of that?”

“No …yes! Maybe …I don’t know. It'll all come up in the discussion I guess. By the way, she is very, very smart.”

“OK, keep thinking about this and please keep me up-to-date. DAILY!!!” She said the last word more loudly.

Well, I'll do it because, after all, it is her field and maybe she can help me when I run out of ideas, which I’m beginning to think has already happened.

Later, I finished dressing nicely and fixed myself up as best I could. Spraying on some scent, I walked into the living room to give Mom a kiss before I left. She looked me over and caught me totally off guard with the next thing she said.

“Are you having sex with all these boys?”

If you thought I was going to straight up lie to her, you don’t know my Mom. I can sneaky lie, like leaving out key parts of something. But no one can outright lie to her, least of all me. She knows my every physical twitch and look. So I said, “Yes.”

“OK honey. Thanks for being honest. Now I want you to continue being honest. Is there anything you need to know about safe sex, or have you done your usual research?” See, it’s one thing I like about Mom. She doesn’t treat me like a little kid.

“I think I’ve done the research. Matty helped a lot too. He’s a very careful boy.”

“Michael, you know you can always ask me if you have any questions, even if you might feel awkward. You know I’ll answer honestly and not judge you.”

“Thanks Mom. I know.”

“Now honey, as important as is safe sex, there’s also another serious issue: relationships. You can be a very impulsive boy, which is not necessarily a bad thing. When it comes to sex and partners, it can cause trouble. Right now everything is new and you want to experiment and explore, but you’re doing it with several partners. You may not realize this yet, but it can cause you endless trouble in the future. More so if you fall in love and get into a serious relationship. Every single thing you’ve done could come back to haunt you in ways you can’t even predict. It’s only a suggestion, but you might want to choose one of those boys and confine your experimenting with only him. Later on, when you get into a genuine love affair, it’ll be much easier to explain a previous relationship than it will to explain a different partner each night.”

I have to admit, I never considered this angle before. I stayed silent for a little while before I made my decision. “Thanks Mom. Actually I’ve been toying with the idea of a relationship. I think what you said has helped make up my mind. I’m going to try tonight, if he’ll have me. I’m starting to fall in love with him anyway. He might be feeling the same thing, so a relationship is perfect.”

“It’s the good kissing handsome boy, isn’t it?”

“Hehe ...No. Erik and I aren’t in love.”

“Oh? Matty then? He is awfully cute.”

“Nope, not Matty either.” I could see the confusion on Mom’s face.

“Oh, right. You said three boys. You never told me who the third boy is.”

“You met him a couple weeks ago.” I could see she was totally lost. This was really fun. “He has reddish hair and a million freckles.”

“No! The young boy?”

“Mom, Danny’s as old as I am! I already told you.”

“I guess you did, but I didn’t know you felt so strongly about him.”

“I’m falling hard for him Mom, and I think he likes me too. I think I’ll find out tonight. Speaking of which, I’m late. I’ll tell you more tomorrow morning …good news, I hope. I might have a boyfriend!”

I tore out of the house with the only idea on my mind being Danny!

When I got there it was about 3:30. Peering into his garage window, I smiled. There was no car. I knocked on the door, but only hit it once when it flew open.

“Jesus Christ, it's about time!”

“Ready to go down to the lake?”

“Get the fuck in here!!”

Whoah!

I did, and as the door shut I had my first Danny kiss of the day. We got to his bedroom and shed our clothes like they were on fire or something. Falling on the bed, we went after each other's mouths like we were fighting! God, he had his tongue so far in my mouth I thought it was going to be in my stomach. We broke the kiss and he was gazing into my eyes.

“Oh God Twoey, I've been waiting too long for this! You drive me crazy!!”

“What about no friends?” I asked.

“Fuck it! You're the exception which proves the rule. Anyway the rule is out the window because I'm falling for you, hard!” We were back at it. He was on me, kissing deeply and pushing his cock head against the bottom of my cock and he'd break the kiss sliding up until our cocks were full on each other while he kissed my neck. The difference in our heights made this matchup more interesting and effective, I thought. Actually, I had long ceased thinking.

We lay side-by-side and felt each other all over. We grabbed each other's asses and pulled ourselves together again. More brutal kissing.

Sex with Danny is a workout!

We tried a 69, but it was too difficult with our different heights. Danny gave me a blowjob. I'm glad he went first because I know what it's going to be like when I give him one and the bruises in my mouth would probably have prevented me from enjoying this as much. Danny was very good again and edged me three times before I pleaded with him to finish me. And he did, swallowing my offering and sharing it with me in another mind-blowing kiss. I know I'm falling over the cliff for this boy. I've really got it bad for Danny! I hugged him so tightly he probably couldn’t breathe!

After I recovered, we started kissing again and I slipped down his body, kissing under his neck and nibbling on his nipples. Painting his rock hard abs with my saliva, I ended up tongue-washed his little outie navel. Avoiding his rigid cock I slipped to his balls, which I gently sucked individually. I started behind them and slowly licked all the way up his shaft with the tip of my tongue until I got to the head which my tongue worked around. All the while Danny was groaning and had his hands in my hair. I began taking his smaller cock into my mouth, but along my tongue, as I had learned, and it reached the back of my mouth and was fully in. I sucked gently as I slipped it most of the way out. I slurped around the head with my tongue rubbing the ridge gently. I went down again, all the way and slurped up with suction. I continued like this and he wasn't ramming my mouth! Danny was whimpering or moaning and thrashing on the bed. I kept at it until he was ready to blow. I went up to give him more kisses, being sure not to brush against his cock. After a enjoying those now gentle Danny kisses I went back down his muscular body. This time, after working him up, I let him come, as he arched his back and shot a decent load down my throat. I shared what was in my mouth during another deep kiss.

We fell back, side-by-side, and adoringly stared into each other's eyes for I don’t know how long. This was a different Danny from the hungry and brutal one a couple weeks ago. We talked and every so often we'd gently kiss. I think we dozed for a while because it was dark when I woke up. I checked his alarm and it was 7:30. I rubbed his cheek to wake him and told him the time asking when his parents would be home. He smiled and said they wouldn't be back until well after midnight. Whew! What a relief. We talked and kissed some more when I realized the overwhelming fact I was already in love with Danny!

We looked intently into each other's eyes again. Those big brown eyes saw right into my soul. I gently kissed his freckles. “Danny, I...”

“Me too...”

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Yes, oh God yes Twoey! I’m going to be all yours. Nobody else and nothing else will ever be in my life again, as long as you are. I’m jam-slamming the door on my past life. I feel suddenly free! I can smile again. You did this for me! It’s wonderful. You’re wonderful.” We hugged each other extra tightly and gently kissed.

I have a boyfriend. I’m in love. He’s in love with me.

“Danny, I'm scared.”

“Me too ...but one day we’ll look back and September-remember. We’ll wake up next to each other and I’ll cover you with kisses, and then give you a box of chocolates to remind you of our Anniversary. We’ll never forget September 27.”

He kissed my chin and nibbled on my right nipple, which made me spring a full boner in about one second! He chuckled and worked his way down to begin my second blowjob of the day. Oh ...I was blessed! My life was getting simply too good. A boyfriend! A lover! Danny. Danny!!

“Danny!!! What the hell is going on??!!!”

We looked up, startled. In the doorway was a man I assumed to be his father in dress uniform and white gloves with his hands on his hips. He vanished.

“SHIT” we both said simultaneously.

“Quick Twoey, get your clothes! We've gotta get you out of here, NOW!!!”

Well he didn't have to tell me twice! I was gathering up my stuff as he was pushing me out of the room. I didn't even have anything on yet! I ran out naked and turned right, but Danny was on my left side as he squeezed behind me into the hall and he said, “No, not that way! Come this way, out the back!”

But I was frozen.

Standing there naked, with my clothes in my arms, I was staring at a man about eight feet down the hallway. In his hand was the biggest fucking gun I had ever seen. It was pointed right at me!!!

I saw a flash from the muzzle. It's odd, but I didn't hear anything. It surprised me. I should have heard a big report. There was…

No. Sound. At. All.

p style="text-align:center;">The End of Part 1
Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh, hell. It literally blew up in Twoey's face. Even if he survives the gunshot, he'll be scared for a very long time, perhaps. And what about Danny? Questions, questions, questions. Thanks for the suspense. I just got a new bottle of antacids.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/25/2015 09:55 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

What the hell, SD?!

You better have the next chapter under way!

More please--and make it snappy!!

Thanks for the prod CG!

Actually the next four chapters are each pretty short and are a preface to Part 2. I'll post one every other day until we arrive at Thursday, Oct 2 (in David's world).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/26/2015 12:08 AM, Parker Owens said:

Oh, hell. It literally blew up in Twoey's face. Even if he survives the gunshot, he'll be scared for a very long time, perhaps. And what about Danny? Questions, questions, questions. Thanks for the suspense. I just got a new bottle of antacids.

Thanks Parker and you're sure right about Twoey. Too bad, as he was just getting his act together.

The suspense won't last too long ...next few chapters are on their way in rapid fire.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Are you kidding me????? I thought this was a sweet rom-com!!!! WTF, Skinny?????

 

You can't possibly KILL TWOEY!!!!!! Holy shit, is that why David's parents and Gary's parents were in his kitchen? Omg. Shit. I need Parker's antacids!

 

On a humorous note, I thought this was hysterical: 'We found them in an old-people's store - Macy's...' Omg, that was funny!

 

But now I'm in panic mode. Luckily I have the next chapter right here...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/31/2015 03:10 PM, Lisa said:

Are you kidding me????? I thought this was a sweet rom-com!!!! WTF, Skinny?????

 

You can't possibly KILL TWOEY!!!!!! Holy shit, is that why David's parents and Gary's parents were in his kitchen? Omg. Shit. I need Parker's antacids!

 

On a humorous note, I thought this was hysterical: 'We found them in an old-people's store - Macy's...' Omg, that was funny!

 

But now I'm in panic mode. Luckily I have the next chapter right here...

Sorry Lisa, I guess Part 1 did end with a bang.

This part was titled "Twoey Discovering Himself," and that he did! (To the dismay of a few reviewers.)

Next we have to work on David a bit.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Shut up! Stop it..just no no no!!
What the ever loving **** just happened SkinnyD? Twoey can't die, he's the story and his 18 weeks aren't up yet! Poor Danny though, Danny! oh how is David going to take all this...
I'm reading the next chapter straightaway but I'll review after I catch up some more..
See you then, and I hope I'm a happy camper or else! :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/02/2015 08:45 AM, Defiance19 said:

Shut up! Stop it..just no no no!!

What the ever loving **** just happened SkinnyD? Twoey can't die, he's the story and his 18 weeks aren't up yet! Poor Danny though, Danny! oh how is David going to take all this...

I'm reading the next chapter straightaway but I'll review after I catch up some more..

See you then, and I hope I'm a happy camper or else! :P

Hey Defiance, thanks for reviewing!

Sorry for the shocking end to Part 1 but, sadly, it was necessary. We do have 122 days to traverse and the boys will need a few defining moments to draw upon, to gain strength.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Damn! It was a gun! Poor Twoey. Good thing there are quite a few weeks to go in his young life, but what about Danny? Unfortunately, according to the premonitions there's not much hope for him, poor kid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/07/2016 10:18 AM, CarlHoliday said:

Damn! It was a gun! Poor Twoey. Good thing there are quite a few weeks to go in his young life, but what about Danny? Unfortunately, according to the premonitions there's not much hope for him, poor kid.

Hey Carl!

 

Yep, you were spot on about the gun. And about Danny too. :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..