Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,164 Words
  • 3,690 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 66. Week Ten Wednesday, November 5, 2014: Doomsday

So foul and fair a day I have not seen.

McB -WS

***

“You’re not serious.”

“Yes. I'm taking her to the Thanksgiving dance.”

“Deena Hart.”

“Yep.”

“You're gonna wear body armor, right? Oh ...and don't forget a steel cup in case she knees you.” Gary was on a roll. “I think you're trying to stack up bigger numbers than my last-year all-time record of girlfriends!”

“Oh no, you're record's safe. But she's never gonna be my girlfriend.”

“Why not?”

“Her own words. We'd kill each other within a week.”

He chuckled. “Well, she'd kill you for sure, I don't know about the other way around.”

Later, during the naked call, Twoey told me the more he thought it over, the more he believed I might be right about Sam and Deena. He's gonna text Sam later to ask for the favor of taking Lanni to the dance. I'm so hoping we see some sparks at the Thanksgiving Dance!

Speaking of sparks, I double checked the Voodoo dolls and made sure the Bible quote slip was visible under my laptop. Today is Wednesday and I was squeezing for it to be snoop day for the good pastor. I can't wait to see his face when he gets hit by Sam's surprises! OMG this is gonna be EPIC!

I could tell by looking at him on our walk to school. Sam didn't forget either! He knew it was likely the day to spring the trap and I'd better let him know right away! Ha! Sometimes non-verbal communication with Sam is almost as strong as with Gary.

No Chuck by my locker again. Good. Maybe he found Matty's locker ...hehe.

I walked into math and spotted Kathy. She was all broken up back there. Red eyes from crying. Jesus ...she's like some damned character in a Greek tragedy. She can't break out of the web the Fates have spun for her. Except I know the name of those Fates and it's C-A-L !

Next to me sat Terri with another long face. I mean come on now! Kathy's a little dumb, but Terri's smart! Why the hell does she hang on to Ron? He must have a 12 inch cock or something! Well I can't compete with that, so I gave her a modified smile and turned around to talk with Chuck before class started. We had to work up the results from yesterday's experiments using some formulas Elcher gave us today. This is the simplest math I've ever learned, so I was done in about 5 minutes, just about as fast as I could write. I started to pretend I was still working when I remembered what Chuck said. Like it’s what I always do so other kids wouldn't know I was done so fast. I peeked over my shoulder and he sat there with his hands folded. The fucker gave me a little green-eyed wink!

Haha ...he's really a neat kid. He shouldn't have any trouble gathering girlfriends. I'll have to ask him about it. I don't know what goes on in the freshman class.

Matty and Chuck were deep in conversation, across from each other at lunch again. Erik mentioned the team was without boys in a weight class he thought I might be in. He asked me what my weight was. I told him I'm never weighing myself again. I also told him to lay-off. I mean, I already don’t like the guy, but if he's gonna stay on with this wrestling sales pitch, I'll move my seat.

Chuck stayed with Matty today and didn't follow me to my locker. YAY!

Up to that exact point, my day was going along as usual.

The wheels started coming off in 5th period Social, which is American History. We got back the paper handed in yesterday. It was to be on aspects of the early stages of the new nation which have implications on who we are today.

First let me explain a little more about creepy Burch, my social teacher. He's always dressed in suits. None of our other teachers are. I mean, he must think we’re still way back in the twentieth century. He has one of those flag pins in his lapel. You know the kind those Fox News guys always have. So far, I don't have a quarrel with any of that, except if he really watches Fox News, then I guess he's not as smart as I thought a teacher should be. But, I don't wanna say he does, just because he wears that flag thingy.

The only problem I do have with him is he seems to be teaching us the same stuff they taught us in fourth grade. Now as I told you, I read a lot! I've read interesting biographies of some of the founding fathers and other things which happened during this period. I realize you can't judge people of the late eighteenth century by today's ethics and morals. You have to understand them within their era. I'm not dumb, I get that completely. It's one of the reasons I've tried to deepen my understanding of the time. I mean, why did they behave the way they did, make the laws they did, enshrine some things in the constitution we find troubling today, but distinctly not enshrine things we would expect, from today’s perspective?

So back to my paper. He walked around the room dropping them off at each desk, sometimes adding a comment or two. Usually something positive about each paper. When he got to me, he dropped it on my desk with a thud. It was marked 85%. Then he said something about my irrational thinking. ...Whoah! I went through it looking for the red ink to see what I could have possibly gotten irrational, since I thought I had everything well laid out and cited clearly. In the 5 pages of my paper, he had only two lines circled in red.

Our nation appears to have been founded with two original sins, that of slavery and genocide. Our success as a people will be determined by how well we evolve from those.

I followed with several paragraphs verifying the first sentence. After that were several paragraphs showing our progress and lack of progress in evolving from those issues. I thought it was pretty clear and insightful and well documented. I’m a nut when it comes to documentation of everything I cite. And I don’t just Google it. I read whatever I cite.

What he did was to cross those lines out, in red, and write something underneath.

Fuzzy thinking and Un-American liberal arguments!!!!

This was also in red. For this he took 15 points off!

He saw me reading it, and probably saw me starting to steam up, so he wandered back and stood right next to me with his arms crossed, staring at me ...really daring me to say something.

I closed my eyes and willed myself to calm down. I knew he was expecting me to respond. I looked up at him staring at me with a small smirk on his face. He was ready with a counter to any argument I would make, and without resources in front of me, I knew he could twist any fact and say almost any lie, and I wouldn’t be able to quickly prove where he was incorrect. I could see this whole thing playing out like a typical Fox News interview. David was not going to stumble into that thicket!

But something had to be said. I couldn't let him pull this shit and not confront him. I knew I'd probably lose, he is the teacher. I kept it simple.

“So what you're telling me with this grade is if I just regurgitate the propaganda we're being fed to keep the population in line, like the bread and circuses of ancient Rome, I'd get 100%?”

I thought I got steamed when I saw my 85%! You should have seen this asshole totally lose it in front of the entire class, who sat there with their mouths open! He went absolutely apeshit and punctuated his rant by giving me a pass to the principal's office for insubordination. I thought that was an Army thing or something. Anyway I just gathered my stuff and left without showing any concern at all.

I was sitting in the office of the vice-principal, Mr. Field. This is the same guy who suspended me for punching Biggy, but he really couldn't do anything else then. I'm not mad at him for that, just me. I looked across the desk at him. Mr. Field is really young looking and pretty fit. It looks like he could have been a runner too.

“Well David, the good news is you didn't seem to use your fists today.” I guess it was his attempt to make a joke. I wasn’t laughing. “Tell me what happened that Mr. Burch sent you down here for insubordination. What did he ask you to do that you didn't do?”

“I'm sorry sir. I don't follow what you're saying.”

“Well insubordination means you refused to obey someone in authority, who I'm assuming is Mr. Burch.”

“First read this and then I'll tell you what happened.” I handed him my paper. He read it. Not just the red crossed off stuff, but the whole five pages.

He put it down and looked at me for a few moments. “Did you write this all yourself?”

“Yeah, sorry ...it was all me. Of course I also read all the stuff that was cited there at the end.”

He stared at me some more. “You're a sophomore?”

“Yes?”

I was starting to get a little uncomfortable the way he was looking at me.

“So what happened?”

I explained how I read the comments he wrote and saw him standing by my desk with his arms crossed, sort of expecting me to say something. I told him what I said, as closely as I could remember. I described Mr. Burch sort of yelling stuff at me and giving me the pass to come down here.

“David, I'm going to ask you to wait in the outer office for about ten minutes, until the period is over. Then go to your sixth period class. Tomorrow before school starts, come in to see me.”

I really started to sweat. That means he's gonna talk to Burch and my ass is gonna get suspended again tomorrow. It must have shown on my face.

“David, don't worry about this. Just see me tomorrow morning before you start classes, OK?”

So I went out and sat down, letting my mind think of all the horrible ways tomorrow could turn out. I can't help it. No matter what he just told me, I know he's gonna take Burch's side. I mean, teachers always stick up for each other. Right?

Sixth period was a little more interesting. I was so pissed off I was pushing myself in every routine until my veins were popping and my eyes were bulging. That is, for the first fifteen minutes. It's when Biggy asked me what was going on.

“Nothing.”

He wasn't buying it ...so he got me off the machine and made me go to the back of the room with him and sit down on a bench.

“I know you well enough by now to tell when you're upset. And dude ...I see major upset! You're gonna pull a muscle or something. Take a break and take a breath.”

“I’m probably gonna get suspended again tomorrow.”

“Another fight?”

“Nah ...just a verbal exchange with Mr. Burch in social.”

“And they're going to suspend you, why?”

“I guess I said something to him he didn't like.”

“Which was?”

“He was just regurgitating propaganda ...or something like that.”

“And they're going to suspend you for that? I thought maybe you flipped him off! You're not gonna get suspended ...chill man.”

“Thanks Biggy ...I guess I was just over-thinking ...as usual.”

“I do that too sometimes. Especially if I think Wendy is upset with me. It’s always the wrong thing to do though. You’ll see tomorrow. By the way, you're body is starting to get fantastic definition. All your working out is really starting to pay off.”

I walked over to mirrored wall to study myself.

“Looks the same to me.”

“No man, you should have taken a picture before you started all this stuff! You really have come around great in just a few weeks.”

“Thanks Biggy. That means a lot coming from you. You're like the Mr. Weight Room of the school.” We chuckled and then went over to talk with Jack for a while.

I was able to work off some of my aggression in volleyball. At least it seemed the guys on the other side of the net were backing away every time I was ready to spike.

After our hello kiss I told Twoey all the shit that happened. He wanted to read my paper. It’s when I realized Mr. Field never gave it back to me.

“When you get it back, bring it over. I want to see all this un-American stuff you're writing.”

He said it with a smirk, so I knew he was ball-busting.

Luckily Twoey had some dice, so I had him do the probability experiments we did yesterday. He grasped the concepts really fast. Twoey's certainly no dummy. I can't imagine why he was having trouble at the beginning of the year.

He told me he texted Sam asking him for the favor and Sam said he would ask Lanni. I'll check later to see if he asked Lanni today or if he's gonna do it tomorrow. I can't wait for him and Deena to start talking at the dance. That's when I'll see if my guess about their complementary personalities was good or not. I simply can't imagine her not liking Sam. He's so everything she would want in a guy and doesn't have any of the shallowness and posing she hates.

I made the hamburgers today and even fried the potatoes, sliced the tomato and washed and crisped the lettuce. Ginny said I did it all perfectly. She sat there and watched, only making like two suggestions. Twoey, on the other hand, was living up to his role as irritating observer, but he came up with some really funny shit. So this one is gonna be in my notebook. I still haven't figured out a good title for the book.

While I was changing and he was perving me, I told Twoey what Biggy said.

“Can you really see a difference in my body? It's hard for me to see a change.”

“Yes! Biggy's right. Your muscle definition is really starting to show big time. You're looking great!”

All I could think about during my evening run was the expression I was going to see on pig-fucker's face when he logged on to my computer! At least I thought I would, if my guess about them being there on Wednesdays was right.

Walking into my room I couldn't miss the fact the dolls weren't in exactly the same position. Jeez, you'd think if someone was going to go through the trouble of spying on you, they'd make sure little details weren't ignored. Anyway, it made my shower a little more hurried than normal. I dried off, slipping on some boxers and approached my computer, looking for the signs. Sure enough, it wasn't parallel with the side of the table again and the little slip was left completely under the laptop. These clowns could never get a job with Putin!

I plugged in my dead cable and logged on. There was Sam's greeting video ...hehe. I looked in the picture file and saw it was loaded! So I decided to thoroughly enjoy myself and bring them up, one at a time. I intended to study each one closely to watch their shock and whatever else they did, especially with the Voodoo dolls. I even thought of printing a couple to give Sam in the morning so he can have something to chuckle on during the day.

I went to the beginning of the file and the first picture was stamped 10:17. It was just Johnson staring at the screen. I'm glad we changed to 30 second intervals because next you could see him reading the slip and pondering and next, there was the woman looking over his shoulder. Then they were talking, followed by three pictures of an empty room. Next they were back and he had a Bible! Score One for Sam!

Now there were three in a row of him typing with her looking over his shoulder. He's trying out different possible passwords.

BINGO!

OMG the look on his face, and hers! That probably made him soil his underwear!

Next one she's holding her ears but he has a horrified look on his face. Sam's video edit is bad-ass!

Next her ears are uncovered. The video must be over but he's still typing. He must be looking at all my files. Well he's seeing lots of music files and pretty scenic pictures from Tumblr. I probably shoulda put some porn on there. Maybe I'll do it next week. I can leave anything I want him to find. Jeez, Sam gave me this fantastic tool!

In the next two she's gone but he's still typing.

Next he's looking over toward the shelf. She must have found the dolls.

Yep! In the next one she's back with the dolls in her hand and her mouth is wide open like she's screaming. I'm surprised he doesn't have hands over HIS ears ...hehe.

Next her body is weird and he's getting up. I think she's jumping up and down. Her legs are blurred and her body is sort of crouched.

In the next one he's trying to calm her down ...good luck with that, pig-fucker.

In the next ...OMFG!

 

 

 

 

??????

 

??????

 

!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

..........

 

 

 

 

Sam

I got a weird text from David tonight. He said he'll talk to me Friday but he's not going to school tomorrow. I tried to text him back but he didn't reply. Then I called, but it went straight to voicemail.

 

Gary

David texted, saying there was no run tomorrow morning. I'll have to ask him why on our way to school.

 

Twoey

When I called David tonight his phone went immediately to voicemail, like it was off. That's worrisome.

 

Chuck

I had a whole bunch of stuff I absolutely had to ask David tonight but his phone went right to voicemail. I wonder if he doesn't want me to call him at night anymore. I’ll have to see him first thing in the morning. It’s important!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

And now I am hanging off the cliff, by a thread. Hanging. OM(f)G indeed. What just happened? That David is not answering his phone is incredibly worrisome. What did he see, or what did they do? You had a perfectly splendid chapter going, all ready to hand it to the social studies teacher on a platter, all sorts of good things happening with Twoey, and then...I can't wait for more, and the sooner the better. Like, right now would be good.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks skinny ... always too much fun!

 

Geez, I patiently survived 'date with Deena', all the while anxiously awaiting Wednesday ... and I still don't know what PPF and that woman are really up to ... urg ;)

 

Tell us the truth skinny, are you and Parker in some secret evil cliffhanger of the week contest?

 

David says of his foes:

 


These clowns could never get a job with Putin!

Probably not David, but it's looking like PPF might pass muster in a third rate Mexican drug cartel.

 

I smell kidnapping and I so hope I'm wrong.

 

I hope his date with Deena doesn't get foobarred. I am soooooo looking forward to it, bound to be another kiss ...

 

At least it looks like Burch may catch a little flack. I willing the bet money that the prick watches fox news. We'll know for sure when he assigns that killing Kennedy book ...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is not a valentine! But with a title like Doomsday I really shouldn't be surprised.

 

I was all smiles and amused by the little things, Chuck and Matty, the Erik brush off, David checking the Vice principal out, then asking Twoey basically if he was hot. I was thrilled realizing that maybe David won't have to deal with Burch anymore. AP class perhaps? Possibly Burch getting tossed. I was soo excited to see what was on the recording, a little nervous too, and then wham! OMG, OMG!

 

I don't want to believe they were hiding in his room waiting. But what else would make David not answer the phone.. I'm not smiling or happy now. I want off this cliff SkinnyD! I'm prepared to throw a tantrum..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

:o So did Tommy's mother and the pig fucker just kiss or did they do more ? :unsure:
My guess is Twoey will pretend to go to school but go see his grandfather instead with the evidence on a USB stick.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So far, this has been a good story. You've had a good string of cliffhangers, and thankfully, anyone reading in the future won't have to endure the pain of waiting for the next chapter. (Please don't leave us hanging much longer!)
With this last chapter, though, there is one little detail that sort of bothers me. When everyone was trying to hook David up with Kathy, Danny and Twooey had some pretty strong objections to it, and were fairly vocal with their concerns. Now David is trying to hook Sam up with Deena, and Twooey doesn't seem to have an issue with it, and seems to be encouraging him. Why the change of heart? Did I overlook something, maybe?
Keep up the good work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/15/2016 02:05 PM, Parker Owens said:

And now I am hanging off the cliff, by a thread. Hanging. OM(f)G indeed. What just happened? That David is not answering his phone is incredibly worrisome. What did he see, or what did they do? You had a perfectly splendid chapter going, all ready to hand it to the social studies teacher on a platter, all sorts of good things happening with Twoey, and then...I can't wait for more, and the sooner the better. Like, right now would be good.

Come on Parker, he DID warn you that things started going downhill after lunch. Just how FAR downhill, even David didn't suspect.

 

Thanks for your great comments, as always!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/15/2016 02:42 PM, said:

Thanks skinny ... always too much fun!

 

Geez, I patiently survived 'date with Deena', all the while anxiously awaiting Wednesday ... and I still don't know what PPF and that woman are really up to ... urg ;)

 

Tell us the truth skinny, are you and Parker in some secret evil cliffhanger of the week contest?

 

David says of his foes:

 

These clowns could never get a job with Putin!

Probably not David, but it's looking like PPF might pass muster in a third rate Mexican drug cartel.

 

I smell kidnapping and I so hope I'm wrong.

 

I hope his date with Deena doesn't get foobarred. I am soooooo looking forward to it, bound to be another kiss ...

 

At least it looks like Burch may catch a little flack. I willing the bet money that the prick watches fox news. We'll know for sure when he assigns that killing Kennedy book ...

Yeah oxala, sorry I strung that out yet another day :P

 

But I'll post 67 pretty quickly, before the GA Voodoo dolls come out. ;)

 

The could be lots of interesting developments if the date with Deena were ever to happen...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/15/2016 03:07 PM, Defiance19 said:

This is not a valentine! But with a title like Doomsday I really shouldn't be surprised.

 

I was all smiles and amused by the little things, Chuck and Matty, the Erik brush off, David checking the Vice principal out, then asking Twoey basically if he was hot. I was thrilled realizing that maybe David won't have to deal with Burch anymore. AP class perhaps? Possibly Burch getting tossed. I was soo excited to see what was on the recording, a little nervous too, and then wham! OMG, OMG!

 

I don't want to believe they were hiding in his room waiting. But what else would make David not answer the phone.. I'm not smiling or happy now. I want off this cliff SkinnyD! I'm prepared to throw a tantrum..

OK relax Def! Take a Valium or something. You know I usually don't do cliffhangers ;) and I promise to post 67 quickly, right after Zander and Andy have their day. Parker and I don't like collisions :)

 

Thanks for your comments and concern!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/15/2016 04:22 PM, Timothy M. said:

:o So did Tommy's mother and the pig fucker just kiss or did they do more ? :unsure:

My guess is Twoey will pretend to go to school but go see his grandfather instead with the evidence on a USB stick.

Hey Tim!

Yeah, I figured what you meant in your last sentence. I hate you can't edit these things.

 

A trip to NYC would be an interesting thing to do. It would certainly get the woman out of his life, maybe the pastor too. We'll have to see how David processes things. As we've noticed, he's not always predictable. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/15/2016 05:06 PM, Milos said:

So far, this has been a good story. You've had a good string of cliffhangers, and thankfully, anyone reading in the future won't have to endure the pain of waiting for the next chapter. (Please don't leave us hanging much longer!)

With this last chapter, though, there is one little detail that sort of bothers me. When everyone was trying to hook David up with Kathy, Danny and Twooey had some pretty strong objections to it, and were fairly vocal with their concerns. Now David is trying to hook Sam up with Deena, and Twooey doesn't seem to have an issue with it, and seems to be encouraging him. Why the change of heart? Did I overlook something, maybe?

Keep up the good work.

Hey Milos - thanks for dropping in and leaving your comments, which are pretty right-on!

 

I promise 67 will be up faster than usual, I can't wait either :P

 

What you said about the 'hooking up' attempt is pretty close. I mean, David is often not too consistent, like telling Deena to be herself, while not seeing what he himself is doing. But that's our little hero for ya.

 

However in this case he's not quite so bad. I chapter 65, when he was explaining it to Twoey, he specifically referenced "I had enough done to me." He also said he didn't want to be a matchmaker, but only wanted for them to "discover each other." That may sound like nit-picking, but that kid's done a hell of a lot worse ...hehe. So I think his heart's in the right place and I think Twoey sees the difference, although Twoey is greatly affected by David, as we've seen.

So bottom line, I'm not making excuses for them but they're not trying to horsey-force Sam. :) --I miss Danny too!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Aaaaughh!! There I was, happily bopping through another great chapter when - whooops - here I am hanging by my fingernails from a cliff!! I hope help arrives quickly, hint, hint! :-)

 

if Burch gets reprimanded because of David, he's probably going to turn up in the back of that van, holding a lighter under David's feet. Or something. Or maybe he, the pastor and Tommy's mother are all getting it on! Ewww, what a thought. So many ugly images flashing through my head! I need a new chapter soon, Skinny, help!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/16/2016 08:53 AM, jess30519 said:

Aaaaughh!! There I was, happily bopping through another great chapter when - whooops - here I am hanging by my fingernails from a cliff!! I hope help arrives quickly, hint, hint! :-)

 

if Burch gets reprimanded because of David, he's probably going to turn up in the back of that van, holding a lighter under David's feet. Or something. Or maybe he, the pastor and Tommy's mother are all getting it on! Ewww, what a thought. So many ugly images flashing through my head! I need a new chapter soon, Skinny, help!

Help is on the way jess!!

 

Probably Wednesday. Maybe even Tuesday night if I get back in time!

 

Yeah, Burch is not a nice guy, but we already knew that ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

First, please excuse any typos; I'm typing this on my phone. I logged in just so I could review this chapter.

 

Second: GAH!!!!!! What just happened?????? Why isn't David answering his phone???? Why is he not going to school tomorrow????

 

Third, I hope that Burch will get his walking papers but not before he gets reamed a new one by the principal. I know the principal thinks David is very smart (of course we know he is). He can take APUSH as a sophomore; hopefully he'll get switched out of that class regardless what they do to Burch.
I so wanna read the next chapter, but it's past my bedtime & I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin. Lol

 

And thank you, Skinny, for reminding me I need to catch up w/Andy & Zander also. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/21/2016 04:39 PM, Lisa said:

First, please excuse any typos; I'm typing this on my phone. I logged in just so I could review this chapter.

 

Second: GAH!!!!!! What just happened?????? Why isn't David answering his phone???? Why is he not going to school tomorrow????

 

Third, I hope that Burch will get his walking papers but not before he gets reamed a new one by the principal. I know the principal thinks David is very smart (of course we know he is). He can take APUSH as a sophomore; hopefully he'll get switched out of that class regardless what they do to Burch.

I so wanna read the next chapter, but it's past my bedtime & I'm gonna turn into a pumpkin. Lol

 

And thank you, Skinny, for reminding me I need to catch up w/Andy & Zander also. :)

Thanks Lisa - from your phone, WOW!

 

Obviously we'll need ch 67 to know what really happened, but I'm sure you can tell it wasn't good.

 

All David sees at this point is Burch winning and him getting suspended. But you don't seem to think that's gonna happen ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..