Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,408 Words
  • 3,867 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 95. Week Fourteen Thursday, December 4, 2014: Slipping

How bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes!

 

As You Like It - WS

 

 

***

 

“I don’t like it! I don’t like it! I don’t like it!”

This time I woke up yelling.

Crap! These dreams are starting to get to me. Why does fucking Burch, who is fucking dead already, have to be telling me that I like it? What the fuck is it and why does the fucking ghost of that fucking bastard even care? Well, whatever it is, my dream-self doesn’t like it. That much was painfully clear.

Tommy got me showered a little earlier today; my screaming probably woke up the poor kid. At least I was early enough to be downstairs eating some breakfast when the gang arrived for their daily visit. The shocking news was from Sam, saying he noticed Lanni at the rink yesterday, skating with Cal. I almost spit out my cereal!

“Nels! Tell Lauri to explain a few things to her sister. Of all the guys on Earth she should not be with, it’s Cal Jacobs!”

Fuck! I was hoping Nels realized how bad that asshole could be for a sweet girl like Lanni. I mean, if it were Alex, she would castrate Cal, but Lanni is too innocent. At least we all talked about it enough that I was sure Nels was gonna do something.

Shit! Lanni as one of Cal’s conquests. It made me shudder. It made me angry. It made me hate.

After the gang left, I went upstairs to calm down. It took me a half hour of meditation to stop thinking of ways to hurt Cal. Finally, I was settled enough to begin Demian, Chapter 1.

Demian. Two chapters later, deciding I shouldn’t read this book too fast, I had to stop. I needed to contemplate the real meaning behind each chapter. So I toyed with his idea that maybe Cain and Abel was a parable for something else. Could it have been, Cain’s mark was the fact he was smart? Did I have the mark of Cain? Could it have been, maybe Abel wasn’t murdered? Too bad I wasn’t still in that cuckoo church! This would have really caused a shitstorm in their Teen Bible Study – OMFG!

Unfortunately, the clock interfered with my reflecting. It was almost noon. Chuck came for lunch again today. I had been forgetting to return his camera. It was in my backpack in the hospital closet, and came home with me. When I discovered it, I checked it over and, thankfully, it wasn’t damaged. I bet the police looked at it too. I was certainly glad I hadn’t left anything on the memory card.

“I’m going to return your camera. My project’s over. Thanks for letting me use it, Chuck, it really helped.”

“No, no! Keep it and learn some photography. It’s really a great hobby. I never used it after I got my Canon, and there’s nothing good about letting it collect dust in my closet. At least this way it will be used. It actually makes me happy. I always had fun with that Nikon. I’m glad it has a good home! If you buy a new battery, it’ll hold a charge for weeks.”

So I thanked him, and I did keep it.

After he left, I decided to think about the second chapter of Demian for a while more. But I soon fell asleep. I woke up being greeted by an Alex kiss. I told her to back off while I hobbled into the bathroom to brush my teeth. She came in and helped me. Then we went back on the bed and she was all over me. She told me she couldn’t wait for Monday to arrive – for me to lose these casts.

“I’ve got plans for us that clearly do not involve plaster.”

I. Can’t. Wait. – I think.

We made out a bit, every so often breaking for a little conversation. During one of those breaks she said, “I thought Twoey and Erik were not out”

“They aren’t, at least that I know of – why?”

“Well, you know one of my older brothers is gay, so I’m a little familiar with various stages of being out. Watching those two guys in the halls, you certainly would think they are totally out!”

“Really?”

“It sure looks that way to me. I’ll probably run it by Randy, but I don’t know if he sees much of them or not.”

That little item was certainly interesting. Knowing I would be in school next week, I decided I had to see it for myself. Anyway, I asked her to walk with me. Alex and I were able to walk a couple of blocks today. I’m getting stronger and more adept with crutches and didn’t even need to rest once. When we returned, it was time for dinner. Liz and Greg joined us today. It was nice seeing my sister. After she talked so frankly with me in the hospital, I was beginning to get warm feelings for her. Then I wondered if I should mention cheating Cal Jacobs to Greg. Finally, I decided he should know. As you realize, I’m not one to keep secrets. When I did mention it, he surprised me.

“I hope you don’t think poorly of me, but I’m through with involving myself in her love life. I should have taken Liz’s advice and never asked you that favor in the first place. When I found out how she used you to make Cal jealous, I had it out with her. I hope she understood all the trouble she caused. Even her friend Mel got mad at her because you got mad at Mel. That pissed Gary off big time, and now Mel feels horrible. So if she wants to keep going with that guy, let her.”

He said that right out loud at the dinner table and everyone was sort of stunned. Alex gave me a look, which meant I soon needed to do some explaining to her. Of course, she didn’t know anything at all about my two month long un-love affair from Hell. After that, things went along normally, Alex overtly flirting with a blushing Tommy. He ran off to his room right after dinner. The kid probably jacked off three times …haha. About a half hour after dinner, Alex’s brother picked her up. I went to my room to finish the few assignments she had brought.

I even had time for about an hour of meditation, to just relax and free myself from stress. Finally, it was time for bed. For about 2 seconds, I thought of calling Twoey, but only because I was worried. Realizing I needed to suck it up, I became determined to drive out from my brain the thought of ever calling him. I can never call him at night anymore, ever.

But I did call my girlfriend which required me to explain the entire Kathygate experience. I hate to admit it but Alex made me feel like an idiot! She kept asking questions I couldn’t answer. She asked variations of the same question probably ten times, at different parts of the story: That’s when you should have straightened her thinking, why didn’t you?

I never realized how passive I had been during that whole experience until I was under the glare of Alex’s questioning. She should definitely become a lawyer! I kept trying to explain that I thought things were going to end by themselves, but she seriously made me feel like a fool. Why does Alex even want me for a boyfriend?

Anyway, after that inquisition, she blew me a kiss. But I was so drained, I dropped into a deep, comfortable sleep, dreaming only of fucking fishes.

 

Twoey

It was weird. I thought a lot about David during school today. Before and after school Erik, as usual, dominated all my thoughts, but I had moments during some classes when nothing else was happening. That was when I found my mind drifting to him a lot. Deep inside me lived this funny feeling of slipping away from him and I didn’t like it. I mean, I understood he had Alex and I had Erik and I supposed it would be only natural for us to devote large chunks of our time and attention to our boy/girl friends, but I didn’t like this feeling – this feeling of disconnect. It feels like we are in a turbulent sea and we’re slowly drifting away from each other as the waves and currents tug at us. Wasn’t there a special connection between us? Shouldn’t the bond be like a line in that sea, keeping us no more than its length apart?

Did one of us let go of that rope? I didn’t think I had. I’m always asking Erik for us to visit. I didn’t think David had let go either. He has always been so warm and comfortable whenever we are together. But I felt something was definitely missing. I was thinking about it a lot today. During English, It occurred to me our glances used to join. He and I often lost the ability to speak when the spark of that look happened. I was beginning to think maybe that look was the lifeline. And now it’s gone. And I don’t like it, that it’s gone. But I don’t know how to get it back. Maybe when he returns to school next week it will be different. I’ll see him every day in a few classes. Maybe I can convince Erik to have us go back to the lunch table instead of going to Kory’s. The lunch table is where all the gang had so much give and take. I missed that too.

I began thinking, maybe I need to do something.

 

Lanni

Cal met me at my locker before school. He was really into a full court press today. He walked me to homeroom and kissed me on the cheek before I went in. This thing going on with us, I had to work it over in my mind. He had been fun to be with and I wasn’t sitting around alone and moping anymore. So that was the good part. On the other hand, I had to be on guard with him all the time. That led to the bad part.

If I took the good times but shut him down romantically, was that fair to him? I mean, the guy had been investing an awful lot of himself into me. I didn’t think for a minute he wanted a long term relationship, no matter what he said. I mean, I knew how he was with all the girls. That was simply his nature. Any girl committing herself to Cal would have to be an idiot.

So where was the balance? He reminded me a little of a hummingbird. I was thinking he would be my problem to ponder until he flitted away onto another flower. That was, until what happened after school today. And that was definitely not good. But, in truth, I had been warned.

Just before I left bio, Ben Dolson pulled me aside.

“Lanni, be careful of Cal.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, he has a reputation.”

“I know he hits on all the girls. I see him do that.”

“No. That’s not what I mean. I think he has this goal of sleeping with every girl in school. He even puts a little notch on his bedpost when he gets one. Believe me, I’ve seen it. As soon as he gets his victory, he dumps her and moves on to the next. You’re too nice, Lanni. I don’t want you to be a one of Cal’s little notches.”

“Thanks Benny. I’ll be careful.”

I gave him a little thank-you kiss on the cheek and watched him turn crimson. Ben’s a cute guy.

Earlier that period, Cal and I had agreed to hit Kory’s after school. Once again, he didn’t walk me there, just met me there. That immediately made me suspicious. Two days in a row of not being seen leaving school with me. I’m not stupid. I saw red flags everywhere.

He slid into the booth next to me and kissed my cheek. We ordered and soon were eating. Cal had never stopped talking. I should have been taking notes. I think he tried nearly about every line he knew to get us together this weekend. One problem was, he never gave me a chance to answer. Like he expected a ‘no’ because I didn’t jump into his lap. He’d pause for a breath and then tear on to the next line of crap. I was thinking, God, does this stuff ever work with a girl?

Then he tried what appeared to be his ‘can’t miss’ approach. It was a good thing I didn’t have a weapon on me.

“You know, tomorrow night my parents and brothers will be gone. We’ll have the house all to ourselves. Why not drop by? I’ll even come get you, if you want.”

“What would we do in that big old house all to ourselves?” I was beginning to have fun now, or so I thought.

“Oh God, Lanni! You would have the thrill of your life. I’d show you what being loved by Cal is really like. But I warn you, once you get a piece of this hot rod, it’ll spoil you for life.”

At that point, he had the audacity to slip my hand into his groin and over his erection. Remembering what Ben said, I’d had about enough of this Cretan, so I gave him a squeeze, but slipped down to include his balls. He let out a funny noise as I slid out the other side of the booth.

“Sorry Cal, but that’s as close as your hot rod is ever going to get to me. Find someone else to fuck.”

I stormed out, but then slowed down and strolled on home, chuckling as I went.

Dear God, I asked, are the gay boys the only decent ones you put in this fucking town?

But then I thought of how cute Ben looked when he blushed. He is a nice boy who tried to warn me.

I uttered another prayer. Please God, don’t let Benny be gay!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Regarding Twoey's insight about their lost connection, he definitely let go, and did so first. Yes, David did tell Twoey not to wait for him when he started his war on PPF, but Twoey didn't even get together with Erik until after David was in the hospital. I think it's kinda messed up that David spent so much time with Twoey after he was shot, but as soon as David is hospitalized Twoey is hooking up and suddenly "in love" with Erik. Yeah he definitely let go first. David's "relationship" didn't even happen until after that. I'm really not liking this weak-willed pushover he's becoming needing to ask Erik for permission for everything all the time. Apparently Twoey is a prime target for a controlling abuser like Erik.

 

David's phone conversation with Alex, yeah that was probably the most frustrating thing I've read in this story recently. First of all, Alex is ridiculously pushy. Second, how does David not see that he's literally doing the exact same thing now, being passive and letting Alex force this relationship that he doesn't even want.

 

Glad Lanni was smart enough not to get involved with Cal any further. I can't believe all that garbage he was saying about his "hot rod" ever actually worked before. He must sleep with a ton of girls who lack even a modicum of self respect. Still not really sure why any of that has been included in the story or how it will fit into the larger narrative. Hopefully it's going somewhere.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have to agree with everything spikey said about Twoey and David, and disagree with him about why Lanni and Cal are here. They are here because of their past connections, directly and indirectly with David.
I'm glad that Lanni didn't fall for Cal's line of b.s., I knew she was smarter than that. I'm hoping that she and Benny will find what they are looking for, he sounds miles above the slime-ball standard that Cal represents. Like Lanni, I hope he isn't gay either. :)
SO how much longer do we have to suffer through Alex? Let Tommy have the controlling bitch. He'll soon see that getting what you think you want isn't always a good thing.
We all know what the Burch dreams are about, just wonder how long it will take David to figure that one out. So this is the reason he 'can't be gay'....

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was nice of Chuck to let David keep the Nikon. Now I wonder what he will do with it and how it will figure in the storyline between now and January. After all, *everything* is significant in Skinnyland!

 

And another puzzle to ponder: why was Lanni's little fling with Cal included? Hmm. My guess is that Cal, now all steamed up and frustrated, will make a beeline for Alex when he spots her and David all lovey-dovey at school next week. Although how that might play out is very unclear to me. Things are getting more complicated as we go along!

 

I agree with Spikey and CG - Twoey definitely did let go of his end of the rope. I hope that rope is still within his grasp when he wakes up to what Erik is doing to him. And sooner rather than later. Somehow I think that circumstances will provide a new and stronger connection between Twoey and David during the next 4 weeks. At least I hope so! Skinny, you are a master at muddifying the scene when what I need is clarity! :-) But thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's interesting that David seems to want to distance himself from Twoey, but Twoey feels he is losing his contact with David. Is Twoey starting to question his relationship with Erik? Of course, David never was too certain he was gay and now he admits he never wants to call Twoey at night. Is there any hope for them as a couple?
Where are David's dreams leading him? Is he ever going to find out what Burch did to him as a child? The hints of abuse are there, but what is going to happen to David when the truth finally surfaces?
Nice to see Lanni finally figured out Cal's intentions. Hope she finds some boy who is willing to be her friend and not want to get into her panties.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/14/2016 03:46 PM, spikey582 said:

Regarding Twoey's insight about their lost connection, he definitely let go, and did so first. Yes, David did tell Twoey not to wait for him when he started his war on PPF, but Twoey didn't even get together with Erik until after David was in the hospital. I think it's kinda messed up that David spent so much time with Twoey after he was shot, but as soon as David is hospitalized Twoey is hooking up and suddenly "in love" with Erik. Yeah he definitely let go first. David's "relationship" didn't even happen until after that. I'm really not liking this weak-willed pushover he's becoming needing to ask Erik for permission for everything all the time. Apparently Twoey is a prime target for a controlling abuser like Erik.

 

David's phone conversation with Alex, yeah that was probably the most frustrating thing I've read in this story recently. First of all, Alex is ridiculously pushy. Second, how does David not see that he's literally doing the exact same thing now, being passive and letting Alex force this relationship that he doesn't even want.

 

Glad Lanni was smart enough not to get involved with Cal any further. I can't believe all that garbage he was saying about his "hot rod" ever actually worked before. He must sleep with a ton of girls who lack even a modicum of self respect. Still not really sure why any of that has been included in the story or how it will fit into the larger narrative. Hopefully it's going somewhere.

I'm not sure we can be too hard on Twoey, aside from picking Erik (or being picked by Erik). He really came to believe David is straight and therefore offered him no hope. I'm sure he would have worked at it a little longer (would it even have helped?) except for Erik's sudden proposal. And aside from flitty Matty and dead Danny, Erik was the only boy Twoey had ever been with.

 

Alex seems to be pointing out stuff to David you've been saying all along. Maybe she'll be good for him. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/15/2016 02:58 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

I have to agree with everything spikey said about Twoey and David, and disagree with him about why Lanni and Cal are here. They are here because of their past connections, directly and indirectly with David.

I'm glad that Lanni didn't fall for Cal's line of b.s., I knew she was smarter than that. I'm hoping that she and Benny will find what they are looking for, he sounds miles above the slime-ball standard that Cal represents. Like Lanni, I hope he isn't gay either. :)

SO how much longer do we have to suffer through Alex? Let Tommy have the controlling bitch. He'll soon see that getting what you think you want isn't always a good thing.

We all know what the Burch dreams are about, just wonder how long it will take David to figure that one out. So this is the reason he 'can't be gay'....

Hey CG!

 

Two pieces of good news: Benny's not gay and Alex isn't in the next chapter.

 

I think you might be right why he 'can't be gay.'

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/15/2016 07:16 AM, jess30519 said:

That was nice of Chuck to let David keep the Nikon. Now I wonder what he will do with it and how it will figure in the storyline between now and January. After all, *everything* is significant in Skinnyland!

 

And another puzzle to ponder: why was Lanni's little fling with Cal included? Hmm. My guess is that Cal, now all steamed up and frustrated, will make a beeline for Alex when he spots her and David all lovey-dovey at school next week. Although how that might play out is very unclear to me. Things are getting more complicated as we go along!

 

I agree with Spikey and CG - Twoey definitely did let go of his end of the rope. I hope that rope is still within his grasp when he wakes up to what Erik is doing to him. And sooner rather than later. Somehow I think that circumstances will provide a new and stronger connection between Twoey and David during the next 4 weeks. At least I hope so! Skinny, you are a master at muddifying the scene when what I need is clarity! :-) But thanks!

Thanks jess ...I think :)

 

Me? Muddy the waters?

 

Everyone is being so hard on Twoey today!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/15/2016 03:50 PM, CarlHoliday said:

It's interesting that David seems to want to distance himself from Twoey, but Twoey feels he is losing his contact with David. Is Twoey starting to question his relationship with Erik? Of course, David never was too certain he was gay and now he admits he never wants to call Twoey at night. Is there any hope for them as a couple?

Where are David's dreams leading him? Is he ever going to find out what Burch did to him as a child? The hints of abuse are there, but what is going to happen to David when the truth finally surfaces?

Nice to see Lanni finally figured out Cal's intentions. Hope she finds some boy who is willing to be her friend and not want to get into her panties.

Thanks Carl!

 

At this point, Twoey/David is about as far from possible as possible ...hehe. The only ray of hope is that David is worried about Twoey and Twoey is worried about slipping away from David. So there obviously IS a line between them, frayed as it is.

 

David's dreams indicate something emerging for sure. When it does, things could get bad fast if he's not lying on some shrink's couch, don't you think?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have to come back and like this chapter.

 

It's clearer now that David would never have been comfortable admitting to being gay. The feelings, 'I don't like it' associated with what Burch did never would allow that. Who knows how much further he went. When are we getting him to the Doc SkinnyD?

 

Twoey let go of the rope but David wasn't really giving him a reason to hold on. Yeah he could have waited, but Erik was ready and willing and no way could Twoey have anticipated Eriks possessiveness and controlling ways. He thought he'd be close to Favid always. Now he sees that's not true and it doesn't feel right. Let's see what he does about it.

 

Lanni let Cal go! Good girl. Hope she is successful this round!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/16/2016 12:33 PM, Defiance19 said:

I have to come back and like this chapter.

 

It's clearer now that David would never have been comfortable admitting to being gay. The feelings, 'I don't like it' associated with what Burch did never would allow that. Who knows how much further he went. When are we getting him to the Doc SkinnyD?

 

Twoey let go of the rope but David wasn't really giving him a reason to hold on. Yeah he could have waited, but Erik was ready and willing and no way could Twoey have anticipated Eriks possessiveness and controlling ways. He thought he'd be close to Favid always. Now he sees that's not true and it doesn't feel right. Let's see what he does about it.

 

Lanni let Cal go! Good girl. Hope she is successful this round!!

Thanks Def!

 

Yes, I think you've got Twoey understood pretty well. It's sad, but it almost had to happen the way it did. At this point in time, David is a non-starter, and Erik was really Twoey's only choice. And you're right, he couldn't have anticipated what was to develop.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Towery and David sense their distance between them growing, but seem unable to check the drift. That they both sense it betrays its significance to both of them; that neither one is moving to close the gap simply shows how paralyzed by expectations and current experiences they both are. And that is to be expected. In the space of just a few weeks, both Twoey and David have undergone gut wrenching emotionally charged attacks. They have both had brushes with mortality. Not surprising that either one would drift into someone's conveniently situated arms, embraces, bed...getting out of these, now that's a bigger task.

 

Cal and Lanni...well, Lanni is showing she has a brain, after all. Perhaps she was worthy of David and Twoey to begin with. Is this a way of showing us that if she can make the right move, maybe our heroes can, too? Or maybe it's just comic relief. Thanks for the chapter, SD, and sorry for the late review!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/18/2016 12:13 AM, Parker Owens said:

Towery and David sense their distance between them growing, but seem unable to check the drift. That they both sense it betrays its significance to both of them; that neither one is moving to close the gap simply shows how paralyzed by expectations and current experiences they both are. And that is to be expected. In the space of just a few weeks, both Twoey and David have undergone gut wrenching emotionally charged attacks. They have both had brushes with mortality. Not surprising that either one would drift into someone's conveniently situated arms, embraces, bed...getting out of these, now that's a bigger task.

 

Cal and Lanni...well, Lanni is showing she has a brain, after all. Perhaps she was worthy of David and Twoey to begin with. Is this a way of showing us that if she can make the right move, maybe our heroes can, too? Or maybe it's just comic relief. Thanks for the chapter, SD, and sorry for the late review!

Thanks Parker!

 

You might be correct about how those two got wrapped into welcoming arms after their traumas. And with David in denial, it was probably the only way Twoey could go. But now they each seem to be aware that it's not the way they want it. Will either be strong enough? Will both?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Interesting chapter, Skinny! I'm trying to play catch-up now! lol

 

Along with everyone else, I'm glad Lanni didn't fall for Cal's ridiculous attempt at seduction. The thrill of her life! His hot rod! Omg, what an idiot! :lol: Ben was nice to warn her about Cal the Skank.

 

It's interesting that Twoey feels so much disconnect with David. Maybe he's been so wrapped up (and wrapped up with! :rofl:) about Erik (and controlled by Erik, let's not forget!) he hadn't noticed the distance growing between he and David. I have a feeling that if he tries to shorten that distance, Erik will be right there steering him away. Erik won't even let Twoey eat lunch with his friends anymore! And it looks like Twoey doesn't even have any say in the matter!

 

David's nightmares about dead Burch are coming pretty steadily. I wonder when he'll finally realize what it really is, and when he does, he will need a lot of support from his family and friends. If he even tells them what he thinks.

 

It's funny how David doesn't think he's passive in his relationship with Alex. lol She's the same as Kathy, except she's a bit more controlling. Hey, she should get together with Erik! They can try to control each other! Nah, they'd wind up killing each other. :lmao:

 

Ok, on to the next chapter! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/13/2016 01:09 PM, Lisa said:

Interesting chapter, Skinny! I'm trying to play catch-up now! lol

 

Along with everyone else, I'm glad Lanni didn't fall for Cal's ridiculous attempt at seduction. The thrill of her life! His hot rod! Omg, what an idiot! :lol: Ben was nice to warn her about Cal the Skank.

 

It's interesting that Twoey feels so much disconnect with David. Maybe he's been so wrapped up (and wrapped up with! :rofl:) about Erik (and controlled by Erik, let's not forget!) he hadn't noticed the distance growing between he and David. I have a feeling that if he tries to shorten that distance, Erik will be right there steering him away. Erik won't even let Twoey eat lunch with his friends anymore! And it looks like Twoey doesn't even have any say in the matter!

 

David's nightmares about dead Burch are coming pretty steadily. I wonder when he'll finally realize what it really is, and when he does, he will need a lot of support from his family and friends. If he even tells them what he thinks.

 

It's funny how David doesn't think he's passive in his relationship with Alex. lol She's the same as Kathy, except she's a bit more controlling. Hey, she should get together with Erik! They can try to control each other! Nah, they'd wind up killing each other. :lmao:

 

Ok, on to the next chapter! :)

Thanks Lisa!

 

I think you're right about the fact Erik will steer him away from David. In fact, he probably as been subtly responsible for the growing disconnect. Jealousy or domination?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..