Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,641 Words
  • 4,090 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 24. Week Four Wednesday September 24, 2014: The Girl with a Star

“You have to wear purple to the dance?”

“Something like that.”

Gary was starting to get into it now. “Seriously? Purple? Man you’re pussy whipped already!”

Twoey winked at me. “You know purple is gonna clash with your eyes.”

I merely grinned, deciding not to add any more fuel to their fire.

After I showered I felt really down, really crummy, especially about not being able to see the psychologist like I promised Biggy's mom. I decided to take this hour for a little meditation. Maybe I could substitute this for therapy. Of the two problems confronting me right now, the Enos Johnson/Tommy’s Mother/Bastich Burch one was by far the most dangerous. If this is the war I’ve gotta concentrate on, the Kathy situation needs to be removed as a problem.

What could I do? Since I was sorta stuck with her for a few more weeks anyway, and since there’s really nothing wrong with Kathy, why not actually become her boyfriend? She already thinks I am. It’s only my denial causing me all this stress. I mean, logically, high school romances usually last a month or so under the best of circumstances. A week after the dance, we’ll simply drift apart. It’s no big deal. Why am I fighting this so hard? Well I know why. I’m beginning to see Mel’s fingerprints all over it, and she’s using Gary as her hit-man. It makes me involuntarily fight back. But why not roll with it for a while. Lanni will still be there. Deena will scare off any boy who dares get near her friend. There! ...that was easy! Problem solved. Now I can concentrate on the real war!

I threw on a T and old jeans with ratty old sneakers. I didn't feel special today. Tommy raised an eyebrow when he came down for his cereal, but didn't say anything. I think he sensed I was bummed. I also refused to talk to Tommy's mother at all this morning.

Before math, I went back to Kathy. “Let's do another movie Saturday, OK?” I might as well act like a boyfriend. I'm not too sure about what she expects after the Homecoming Dance though. I know Gary and Mel are planning some stuff but he won't tell me what or where. As if I'm gonna cock-block him ...Jeez!

When I got back to my seat I noticed Twoey was dressed nicer than usual. I mean he always looks nice, but he seemed to be extra nice looking today. I didn't even notice him on the walk to school, he was hanging back with Sam. And Danny, as usual, was hanging all over me.

DAMN!! Why am I paying attention to how good Twoey looks???

Before settling into my lunch, I visited the football table again and had a chat with Larry Lewis and Biggy. I’ll meet them tonight at Tim’s after our sports practices, as Larry wanted.

In social, before class began, I gave Burch the stack of completed assignments and silently went to my desk. Thank Zeus at least one assignment required a short essay. The rest were his usual unimaginative multiple choice. You know, you can always tell who’s a real teacher and who’s only putting in time and collecting paychecks by how much multiple choice they cram down your throat.

Mr. Cyrnn pulled me aside after Gym. “I hope you'll consider coming out for wrestling. I didn't realize you had such a fierce side, David. You know, it'll be good in wrestling; you'll be able to find a safe outlet for all your aggression.”

I guess even the teachers talk about my one and only fight. This whole fucking town is one big gossip mill!

“I'm not sure I can, but I'll let you know soon ...one way or the other.”

FUCK!!

I am not going to spend my winter being slammed onto any fucking mat. NO WAY!!!

Sooo ...I get to XCountry a touch late because of Cyrnn’s sucky conversation. And who's the only one left in the locker room? Cheating Cal! (I think he was waiting for me.)

He comes right up to me and says, “So you’re the fucker who's trying to break up Kathy and Me!” ...Whoah!

I looked at him like he was some kind of crazy animal and said, “You didn't get the memo?? There is no Kathy-and-You. It was over the minute you cheated on her with the cheerleader. Go date that slut!”

He got right in my face, pushing his finger into my chest and said, “Look Megal, I'm her boyfriend, you better tap out.”

Instead of losing it, I calmly centered myself. “Okay then Jacobs, what color is her dress for the Homecoming Dance? You are gonna take her, right?”

I know he didn’t expect that question. He probably expected me to throw a punch. In fact, the penny dropped! He wanted me to throw a punch. If I get suspended again, it'll be for two weeks or longer and I won't be able to go to the dance. I also noticed, from the corner of my eye, a couple of kids coming into the locker room.

I took advantage his baffled moment to say, “Look Cal, this is clearly something between you and Kathy. Work it out with her.” I pivoted and trotted out onto the track.

Then I noticed Gary trotting out with me. “Protecting me, Gary?”

He chuckled, “No buddy, I was only gonna be protecting him.”

“Nah, I saw what he was trying to do. I had it covered.” We smiled at each other and started running around the track.

There was no Twoey in the bleachers today. I guess he doesn't show on Wednesdays. I told Gary to go home without me cuz I was going to hit Tim’s and meet Biggy and Larry Lewis like he suggested. Those words earned me a Gary smile and a pat on the butt as he took off. I grabbed an Iced Mocha and only had to wait a couple of minutes for the guys to show up, grab a drink and join me at the table. I think I told you Larry is the captain and the quarterback of the football team. He was also wearing a maroon team jersey with his #2 on it. My mind sometimes scares me. Somehow seeing the big #2 and being in Tim Horton’s made me start chuckling. I was about to comment on it when I realized they probably didn’t even know who Tim Horton was!

“Hey guys. Glad you could meet me for a few minutes, especially if you’re as beat as I am.” They looked beat. I’m sure their practice had been a grueling workout too.

Larry began. “Look David, I know you got yourself squared away with Biggy and I was glad to hear it. I mentioned this meeting to your friend Gary before I knew you were gonna do it. But since you asked, I thought it wasn’t a bad idea to make sure everything was cleared up. We have a few more big games and it’s really important to me the team is together, without any kind of crap distracting us. Well, you’re in baseball, so you know what I mean.”

I looked at the guy next to him. “Well Biggy, do we have any problems lurking in the weeds?”

He chuckled. “Nah ...you’re a stand up kinda guy. We’re fine. We should even hang out sometime.”

Larry smiled. “I’m satisfied.”

I needed to do a little more politicking though. “Good. Now to important stuff. When’s the coach gonna let Biggy get in a game?”

Larry laughed. “You know, we do have a couple pretty good receivers who are juniors, I guess Biggy has to be ready in case somebody gets hurt. But he and I have worked out a couple special routes in case he gets into a game.”

“Well, you know I’ll be in the stands. And not only because Greg’s gonna be my brother-in-law!”

Larry faked shock. “Oh? You and Kathy that serious?”

“No! You know what I mean. He and my sister are that serious!”

Biggy said, “Can a brother marry his sister-in-law anyway?”

“God Biggy, don’t even go there!”

Chuckling, we all left. I went home to do my homework and read. The Mocha filled me enough I didn’t feel the need to toy with her supper tonight. I didn’t even go downstairs to pretend. I’m starting to get high blood pressure any time I even think of her now ...especially after Burch’s comment.

I read some and I'm almost done with Catch-22. Yikes, what a book!

Later during her phone call, Kathy told me Cal isn't gonna be bothering her anymore. Seems her brother paid him a visit and convinced him it was over between them. I'm proud I saw through Cal's stupid little plan at practice, and I'm really thankful for big fullbacks! Then she shocked me with the news that she overheard Twoey asking a girl to the dance in her English class. But she tortured me by making me wait until tomorrow to find out who! Damn!!

Twoey

Well I spiffed up a little more than usual today. MOM noticed anyway.

Actually only two things were important.

The first thing was English class. I didn't bother looking up any other girl on Sam's “worthy” list before I talked with the star girl. I mean Sam gave her a star. SAM! Sam knows everything important to know. I gotta go with Sam. Right??

I got to English waaay early and she showed up all alone, like with no friends, as usual. I intercepted her before she got to her seat.

“Hi, Lanni? I don't think we've ever really talked before but my name is Michael, everybody calls me Twoey though. I'm new in town and I was just ...God this is hard! Do you have a date for the Homecoming Dance?”

She blushed a little and looked down at her feet. “I know who you are Twoey. And no, I don't.”

“Um ...I know we don't really know each other, but if I promise to be a real gentleman, would you go with me?”

She chuckled. “Sure Twoey, let's do it.”

“Fantastic! Um ...could I take you like to Timmy's after school tomorrow and we can sorta get to know each other a little better? Then if you decide you hate me you can back out?”

She got a really big smile on her face and said, “Aw, Twoey, you're so cute, I like you already! Sure, it’s a good idea. Meet me at the front door.”

Way to go Sam!! Now I gotta figure out why the star. She's cute, but David's cuter. Lanni has long brown hair which goes down to about her shoulder blades with little curls at the very end. She's tall, but not quite as tall as me and average sized breasts, which go with her thinnish look real well. Big brown eyes and she wears not much make-up but her lipstick is sort of an orange color, very muted, like a blush. It almost looks like her natural lips except for the slightest orange cast. Her eyes aren’t totally brown, but have little streaks of color ...red? I think she's smart too, but I'll have to watch her more closely.

I guess I usually don't pay too much attention to girls ...hehe.

The second important thing: it was Wednesday. Erik day!

Last week I lost my virginity to Erik. This week I found out he doesn't want to get fucked (bottom), only do the fucking (top). Well, I suppose it's okay, especially since we don't seem to have any romantic connection. We just get off. I also found out Erik did use a condom last week. I guess I was more traumatized than I thought.

It's not like with Matty, who I'm starting to feel a little closer to. I wonder how this is going to eventually work out? Will I stop seeing Erik and only see Matty? But Matty seems to have a lot of sex partners, and a lot of sex with his brother too! And his brother is cute and was smiling at me last Sunday when he came home. Now that would be an interesting prospect, a threesome with Matty and Mark! OMG ...I'm getting hard ...I better keep my hormones under control.

Of course there's Danny, but he's a whole nother paragraph. I'm too confused about Danny. I'm falling for him, but I'm scared about it.

Today though, Erik was very cuddly. Last week we were naked before the door shut, I think. Today we kissed when the door shut and it was a soft, wonderful kiss. He gently rubbed his hand over my face and said, “Oh God, Twoey, you look delicious today! Did you do it especially for me?”

“Of course Erik (little white lie), you're the only one I'm meeting today ...I think” I really stretched those last two words out like I was trying to remember.

He chuckled, “Um ...can't keep your sex partners straight Twoey? There’s a phone app called Black Date Book. Maybe you need to download it.”

His comment caused us both to laugh, which ended when I kissed his beautiful mouth and Erik started to heat up the kiss. We broke it and walked over and sat on his bed, still fully clothed. He said, “I haven't really had a chance to talk with you much since last Wednesday. Were you okay with it, Twoey? Did I hurt you too much. I hope not.”

“Nah ... you were really gentle, it was really wonderful (little white lie). It did hurt, but then the hurt got sort of mixed up with pleasure and the pleasure/pain was good. Um Erik, I don’t remember you using a condom last week.”

“Shit Twoey, of course I did! I always use a condom. You believe me, don’t you?”

“Yes, of course. I guess I must have been a bit worked up last week and didn’t notice. I think it’s OK if you want to do it again.” This was a conclusion I came to slowly over the course of the week.

“Mmmm, you’re delicious Twoey! But you gotta know I'm strictly a ‘top’ and I don't like to get fucked. If we do it, it’s only going to be one way. If you’d rather 69 instead, I'll understand. I really don't want to pressure you into anything you're not happy with. I told you when we started ...and I mean it.”

I'm sure I blushed. “Aw Erik, you've been a great teacher to a guy whose never done anything. But I met someone else who only likes to be a bottom and between the two of you I can do it both ways.”

Erik's eyes shot opened wide. “You lost your cherry? Great! When? Who with?”

“Last Saturday night, but I don't think I should say, I mean I wouldn't tell anyone about us.”

“OMG Twoey, you're right. But wait, Saturday night? Matty had a sleepover that night and he wouldn't tell me who and I know everybody who fucks Matty! And Matty's strictly a bottom. OMG Twoey, you lost your cherry with Matty!! ...That's okay, you don't have to tell me, but I KNOW! Haha ...great! You couldn't have found a better guy. Everybody loves Matty! Okay, let's not talk about it anymore! ...Wow, Matty.”

He was so funny. I'm glad he's good with it. I don't want to create any friction ...well, except between body parts. He pulled off his shirt and I followed. Erik's lips were on mine as he rubbed his thumbs across my nipples. I was wiggling now. Suddenly he grabbed my back and pulled me into him as our tongues went deeper into our mouths. Our chests were rubbing against each other.

“Twoey, you're sooo tasty. How did I ever get this lucky to have you fall into my life!” We were back to kissing and he was rubbing my arms and neck and back. His hands slipped under my pants and he was kneading my butt. I could feel our boners rubbing through our pants. I rolled us over putting me on top and gently broke the kiss, then worked my way down his body to fumble with his belt and unbutton his pants. I unzipped and slid them down and off, tossing them over on his chair. He flipped us over and did the same to me. Now we were down to our boxers and socks. In no time we were only in our socks.

I turned around and started working on his cock as he did mine. You realize, I was inventing stuff I thought might feel good, but I am gaining a little experience now!!

This time when I went down on his cock I let it slide in along my tongue, remembering how he liked it last week. As my throat opened, the head of his cock slipped in. I gagged a little and pulled off him, but suddenly I simply knew how to do it. I found the secret! The next minute I had him back in and I was breathing through my nose and deep-throating him!! I don't think I could have done it with any more than his 6 1/2 inches, but as I brought it out and sucked him all the way in again, it got a little easier. Meanwhile he had stopped sucking me and was moaning OMG OMG...

He pulled out saying I was gonna make him come. He got his cock away from my mouth and started rimming me and it was my turn to OMG OMG ...He pushed his tongue into my hole and it felt really good! He grabbed his lube and started to prepare me again, gently and methodically, as he did last week. Matty must be really experienced for him to want me to stick it in and fuck! I guess it happens after a lot of practice being the bottom. But I'm not there yet. Not even close!

Like last week, he was working my hole open and using lots of lube and, yes, I could hear him roll on the condom. This time it only took one try and Erik was in me to stay. He waited, and again slowly sunk in. But unlike last week he lasted a lot longer and was very, very loving as he slid in and out of me, kissing my neck and the back of my ear. It also started feeling good and I was grunting every time he pushed in. Sort of a mixture of uncomfortable fullness, but then pleasure too. I was starting to enjoy myself.

He pulled out and turned me over on my back and opened my legs entering me again. My legs were up over his shoulders and he was kissing me deeply as we made love. It was passionate and I felt really connected with him as, I guess, only being together like this can achieve. He started jacking my cock which had gotten hard again. I felt a jolt every time he pushed past my prostate. I took over jacking my cock as his thrusts got harder and deeper. I could tell from the look on his face he was getting pretty close, and I think it affected me cuz ...so was I!

I moved my legs down and wrapped them around his back, and as he sped up. I used the leverage to force myself into him to meet his thrusts, the way Matty did for me. His eyes opened wide, sorta shocked I think, but we were moving in sync, quickly on our way to a climax right now. We were moving slightly faster and driving into each other ...again and again and again and I arched my back as I came and shot a load of cum up onto my face and clamp my ass down on his cock. He let out a big Uuunnnhhh!! and I could feel him vibrating in me. He kept pushing and spasming, his eyes closed. Finally he collapsed on me with his mouth all over mine and we slowly decompressed and began to relax. He softly hummed and said it was great, I was wonderful.

After resting for about five minutes, we gently kissed a little and decided it was shower time. We washed each other very thoroughly and it made us hard again and we jacked off while sharing serious kisses. And we washed off again!!

Before I left, Erik looked right into my eyes and we shared another kiss. He drove me home and I simply had to have one more of those gentle kisses ...and then another! When I got out and peeked back before closing the door, he was watching me and smiling! Oh wow, are Erik and I starting to have feelings for each other? I hadn't considered it even a possibility before!

“When am I going to meet that nice-kiss boy? Erik, right?” SHIT I almost jumped out of my skin! I should have realized she'd be there ready to interrogate!

“Well I'm not sure we're serious enough to show the parents, you know. Besides, I sort of like Matty too.”

She smiled and said, “Well I don't know about Matty, but Erik’s goodbye kiss seemed to be saying ‘I love you’ if you ask me.”

“Well, I'm not! And how can you even tell from this far away? And why are you spying on me?” I was thoroughly pissed and ...I stormed up to my room.

I can play the petulant teenager as well as the next guy!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The clouds are building on the horizon. Twoey and Lanni? David will have to exercise all of what self control he possesses. And Erik and Twoey with feelings for each other? How is that going to work out? I wonder if Twoey will wind up becoming the toy-of-the-semester for a lot of people, only to find out he's also blown up whatever connection he had with David. It would be an education - of a sort - for Twoey, but would pretty much kill his social chances in that small town. That would be tragic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Aha-ha... I guessed Lanni right. That's too funny. I also wonder why she's starred, and if Sam had an ulterior motive. OMG, how is David going to handle that. I am slightly confused as to where this thing with Erik is leading. It is an interesting web Twoey is weaving.

 

We are getting more of a sense, and more so because you've hinted at it, that there is something more going on with David. I'm still kind of peeved that he won't be seeing the psych, and I hope that changes or he at least seeks out Twoey's mom again. Although, with the Lanni situation brewing it may be unlikely. I have to give him praise for how he handled Cal even if I think it just made Kathy more irremovable (if that's a word), from his life...

 

More SkinnyD more......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/18/2015 01:56 AM, Parker Owens said:

The clouds are building on the horizon. Twoey and Lanni? David will have to exercise all of what self control he possesses. And Erik and Twoey with feelings for each other? How is that going to work out? I wonder if Twoey will wind up becoming the toy-of-the-semester for a lot of people, only to find out he's also blown up whatever connection he had with David. It would be an education - of a sort - for Twoey, but would pretty much kill his social chances in that small town. That would be tragic.

Thanks for the review Parker.

I'm thinking maybe Twoey needs some Mom analysis. Let's hope he gets it in time.

Twoey and Lanni? The worst of both worlds for David ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/18/2015 02:56 AM, Defiance19 said:

Aha-ha... I guessed Lanni right. That's too funny. I also wonder why she's starred, and if Sam had an ulterior motive. OMG, how is David going to handle that. I am slightly confused as to where this thing with Erik is leading. It is an interesting web Twoey is weaving.

 

We are getting more of a sense, and more so because you've hinted at it, that there is something more going on with David. I'm still kind of peeved that he won't be seeing the psych, and I hope that changes or he at least seeks out Twoey's mom again. Although, with the Lanni situation brewing it may be unlikely. I have to give him praise for how he handled Cal even if I think it just made Kathy more irremovable (if that's a word), from his life...

 

More SkinnyD more......

Thanks for the great insight Defiance!

Ironic that Cal is actually pushing David into the relationship more securely than has Gary/Mel with their manipulations.

Twoey DOES seem to be firing on all cylinders, doesn't he? He might be getting in over his head. Ya think?? ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A good chapter with Twoey and Erik, kudos SD!
I'm disappointed in Twoey/Lanni right now...but that will alter if he doesn't string her along as a cover for his real feelings--no girl deserves to be a token girlfriend to hide behind. If he makes her think they're an 'item' and 'together', then I'm done with him.
As for David, no comment. I've said all I need to about him, and I have no sympathy for him until he sets his house in order, in all respects. Until then, no more comments from me on him--no matter what befalls him.
Great chapter, more please.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/18/2015 11:41 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A good chapter with Twoey and Erik, kudos SD!

I'm disappointed in Twoey/Lanni right now...but that will alter if he doesn't string her along as a cover for his real feelings--no girl deserves to be a token girlfriend to hide behind. If he makes her think they're an 'item' and 'together', then I'm done with him.

As for David, no comment. I've said all I need to about him, and I have no sympathy for him until he sets his house in order, in all respects. Until then, no more comments from me on him--no matter what befalls him.

Great chapter, more please.

Thanks CG for the great review!

Yes Twoey/Lanni is a bit unsettling, and not only from David's POV. However, I have faith in Twoey. I think he's gonna do the right thing. Maybe even surprise us a bit! ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I really liked Erik in this chapter! Phew! Thank God he used a condom last week! :P I can see where Twoey is going to be very confused; he already has feelings for Danny and Matty, now you're throwing Erik into the mix (previously it was just sex -- no feelings), and Twoey will have his hands full! lol Oh, and let's not forget the crush he has on David! Oh yeah, and David's "crush" Lanni will be his date to the dance. David will have to be restrained otherwise all hell will break loose!! :D

 

Oh, and speaking of David, wth?? He thinks he should start acting like Kathy's b/f????? He asked her to the movies again??? What the fuck's wrong with him? lol Like, he doesn't think he's giving her the wrong impression? lol

 

This was another great chapter, Skinny! :) I especially like the part where Cal says tap out -- is he on the wrestling team also?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/19/2015 01:08 PM, Lisa said:

I really liked Erik in this chapter! Phew! Thank God he used a condom last week! :P I can see where Twoey is going to be very confused; he already has feelings for Danny and Matty, now you're throwing Erik into the mix (previously it was just sex -- no feelings), and Twoey will have his hands full! lol Oh, and let's not forget the crush he has on David! Oh yeah, and David's "crush" Lanni will be his date to the dance. David will have to be restrained otherwise all hell will break loose!! :D

 

Oh, and speaking of David, wth?? He thinks he should start acting like Kathy's b/f????? He asked her to the movies again??? What the fuck's wrong with him? lol Like, he doesn't think he's giving her the wrong impression? lol

 

This was another great chapter, Skinny! :) I especially like the part where Cal says tap out -- is he on the wrestling team also?

Haha - Thanks Lisa!

Yep Twoey seems to be cooking on all the burners, doesn't he?

I have faith in him though. Maybe it's the Mom factor rubbing off. I think he'll regroup.

David's gonna be the b/f, not a doubt in my mind. Now let's hope HE'S not being played :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..