Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 4,569 Words
  • 3,687 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 68. Week Ten Friday, November 7, 2014: Traded

There is flattery in friendship

H.V - WS

***

“So are you gonna tell me? What's going on?”

“My mother's having an affair.”

“No shit? Fuck! No wonder you ditched yesterday. Does your father know?”

“The only people who know are me, and now you.” (Little white lie.)

“How did you find out?”

“I saw it.”

“Heavy. Well my mouth is zipped. You know that.”

“Thanks Gary. I think I'm gonna keep it quiet. As fucked up as my family is, it will only get worse for Tommy and me if it breaks up.”

“Yeah.”

“I was so pissed at the world yesterday, I even yelled at my brother!”

“Well if you yelled at Tommy, you really were fucked up.”

“I know. I feel terrible. I have to apologize to him this morning.”

“Mr. Field was looking for you yesterday. Are you in trouble?”

“I think so.”

“If you need anything ...just ask. You know that.”

“Of course ...thanks Gary.”

I took a shower but decided to leave my phone off until I got to school. I played with the dolls, putting them in a lewd position on the shelf. Taking the sign off the door and opening it wide, I dressed then sat on my bed waiting for Tommy to walk by.

After about five minutes he appeared, trying not to glance into my room, but he did. I motioned for him to come in. He only went as far as the doorway, stopped and stared at me. I got up, went to him, and then wrapped my arms around Tommy and pulled him in. I could feel his body was tense.

“I love you more than life itself. I'm so unbelievably sorry for yesterday morning. I was lashing out at the world and you happened to be the first one there. That's a shitty excuse, but it's all I got.”

His body then relaxed and he sank into me. I hugged him tighter.

He pulled back to look at me, his eyes brimming with the tears which hadn't yet fallen.

“What's wrong brother? I never saw you like you were yesterday. Something's terribly wrong.”

“What's wrong is I let myself get out of control. Let's try to forget yesterday ever happened. I'm trying to scrub the whole day from my brain.”

Tommy didn't look convinced. His eyes moved from my eyes to above my head, then back into my eyes. He just nodded. As he left for the kitchen, I turned to get my backpack and noticed the hanged dolls from my ceiling light. They’re what Tommy saw. I wonder if he thinks his brother is ready for the asylum. I left my door wide open and went down to breakfast.

I filled my bowl with cereal and fruit, poured a glass of milk and started to eat. It was only Tommy, me and the woman who lives in my house. The usual school-day trio.

“You know boys, this is a very dangerous time for you.” You have no fucking idea, bitch.

“Oh?”

“Yes, Pastor Johnson was telling me, only yesterday, the Devil sends special demons to entice teenage boys into sin.” What kind of demons does he send to entice whore mothers into sin?

It was a new tactic. She was including Tommy so it doesn't appear as an attack on me. I wonder which one of them came up with that idea? But I answered.

“Yes, well what a coincidence! I spent most of my day yesterday thinking about the evils of sin and the possible punishments we might face.” Tommy gave me a wary glance, but she bit.

“Really? I'm so glad to hear that David.” You won’t be in about 30 seconds, Whore of Daleville.

“I've got some good questions I'd like to discuss. Maybe I'll visit Pastor Johnson when I get a chance, to go over them with him.”

Now I really had her hooked and her curiosity was reeling her in.

“I think that's a wonderful idea, what kind of questions are these?”

“Well, one question is about the balance of sin and punishment. For example, if I see Tommy drop a penny, and then pick it up and put it into my pocket, that's a sin. Thou shalt not steal. But how does that compare in severity to breaking a different commandment, say Thou shalt not commit adultery? What if someone breaks that commandment several times? Would we both be tormented in hell for the same amount of time? Me, for the almost insignificant penny which only happened once, as opposed to the adulterers for their repeated heinous crime. Stuff like that. I'm sure pastor Johnson could help me out.”

Tommy had a bemused look on his face but she looked horrified. Meanwhile, I had finished my breakfast and was rinsing my bowl when she put her right hand on her left shoulder. I nearly choked. I had to get out of there right away. I quickly grabbed my backpack and headed out to the gang.

On our way to school, Nels was the only one who didn’t know what was going on. I lied, saying the 24 hour flu hit with a vengeance and I had turned off my phone. Gary and Sam didn’t say anything.

When we got to school, the first person I ran into was Chuck, but not at my locker, right at the front door! He was seriously agitated.

“How come you don't answer my texts and how come when I call I go right to voice mail?”

“OH ...sorry Chuck, I had my phone off yesterday and forgot to turn it on this morning.” I pulled it out and turned it on.

“There. Now as soon as it boots up I'm connected again.”

He was almost crying. “But I needed you yesterday and I couldn't get through to ask you important questions!”

“I'm sorry Chuck, but ...here I am. Ask away!”

“I need to know about Matty.”

“Didn't we already have this conversation?” He ignored me. The poor kid was really worked up!

“Am I going to be safe with him?”

Whoah! That was unexpected!

“I'm confused. Did Matty threaten you? It doesn't sound like Matty.”

“No! He asked me to stay at his house Saturday night to watch some movies and have a sleepover.”

“Well that sounds like fun. Matty's a fun guy. I don't understand why you're so worked up. If you don't want to go, just say no.”

“Noooo ...I WANT to go! I'm beginning to really like Matty.”

“Now I’m really confused.”

He moved right next to me and quietly said, “I think he might want to do sex stuff with me and I'm not sure how much I want to do.”

Well, I sure as hell didn't see that one coming. Matty can't be gay, so this is just fooling around and I know Chuck's a bit naive. I answered, speaking as quietly as he had.

“Well Chuck, guys sometime like to fool around with each other. It doesn’t mean they’re gay, just horny. If you don’t want to do it, don’t. On the other hand, you’re probably reading more into this than there is and you'll just watch movies and have a ball. Go with whatever presents itself. Just don't do anything you are uncomfortable with. Not just Saturday with Matty, but always and with anyone. If you're not comfortable with alcohol or weed, don't do it. There's no shame in doing only what you like. I have a friend who’s always trying to put a joint into my hand, but I always say no, because I'm not comfortable with it. Next year maybe I will be ...and then I'll take that joint. Do you follow?”

“Yeah ...thanks. I feel a whole lot better now. Thanks for the good advice too. Now I have another question about that kid Jack.”

“Is he bothering you?”

“No! And that's the problem. It’s like he wants to be my friend, and I'm afraid it's a trap.”

“My gut says it's not a trap. Try to be nice to him. Maybe you can turn him away from the dark side.” He giggled.

“Hey Chuck, I'd like to talk more but I have to see Mr. Field right now, and I don't think it's gonna be good news.”

“Oooo yeah ...good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.”

While walk-running to the office I thought about what Chuck had asked. I know guys fool around because a couple years ago two different guys had approached me. Of course Danny turned out to be gay. But the other one, Martin, is certainly straight. I never did anything with either one. They never asked again either. Probably grew out of that phase.

I arrived at Mr. Field’s office and told his secretary he wanted to see me. She had me sit and wait. While I was waiting, I looked at my phone to discover a bazillion texts, most from Chuck and Twoey! Maybe I'll skip working out in the weight room today to sit on a bench and read texts. Finally I was called in.

I put on my million dollar smile. “Good morning Mr. Field. You said you wanted to see me first thing before my classes.” I felt like a used car salesman.

He just stared at me.

“Mr. Megal, was there a time warp? Did we somehow jump from Wednesday to Friday?”

I drooped my head. “No sir. I'm sorry about yesterday. It was a day from Hell for me ...one I would love not to have happened.”

“I'll give you a pass on that, just this once. Do you have your Social textbook with you?”

“Yes sir, right here.” I dug it out and showed him.

“Look through it please and take out any personal papers stuffed in there.”

I winced. His request certainly didn’t sound good. It sounded like he was gonna throw me right out of school. While my hands trembled, I did as he asked, pulling out everything I had between the pages. Then he put his hand out and I gave him the book.

“You won't need it anymore.”

I started to shiver and thought, Oh shit, here it comes!!

Then he gave me a slip of paper.

“This is your new schedule.”

My eyes popped opened as I studied it. It was exactly the same as my current schedule, except for fifth period, which now said Adv Prep Social - Mrs. Delmonico.

“Mr. Burch kicked me out?”

Haha ...not quite. I showed your paper to Mrs. Delmonico and she traded for you!”

Traded? Like in baseball? Um ...what did she give up?”

Mr. Field was having a hard time keeping up this conversation without breaking into laughter. I was beginning to like the guy!

“I think she promised to stop insulting him in the teachers' lounge, or something.”

Now it was my turn to try to keep from smiling. But then I got serious.

“What exactly is this course? I've never heard of it before.”

“Well, you know we offer Advanced Placement in senior subjects and even some junior subjects. This sophomore level course is for select students who will probably take AP social courses. It’s to help them develop critical thinking and better writing skills. Mrs. Delmonico couldn't believe any sophomore who wrote a paper with your kind of insight and discipline could possibly have slipped between the cracks. So she wanted you, and she got you. She can be very persuasive. How does it feel to have a teacher actually ask for you personally to be in her class?”

“Honestly? ...A little scary.”

He laughed aloud this time. “Well you'll discover Mrs. Delmonico is anything but scary. I know she's going to become your favorite teacher.”

“Mr. Field, I don't mean to be insubordinate here, but how could you possibly know she is going to be my favorite teacher?”

Now he was really laughing. I'm sure he got the insubordinate reference. He's pretty sharp, after all.

“Because she was my favorite teacher! Now go ...get out of here before I discover you ditched yesterday.”

He was still smiling. So I beat it out of there while I was ahead.

Holy shit! I didn't have much time to ponder the conversation because I was a day behind in everything. I worked twice as hard in English, then biology and finally I was in math where I could breathe a little easier. The same gloomy Kathy and the same sad Terri, but a smiling and much less agitated Chuck. I figured out what the class did yesterday while Chuck and I were doing today's probability experiment. After class, Chuck was practically skipping down the hall to lunch.

“Are you suspended?” They all asked variations on that question at the same time.

“Nope.”

Matty was the first. “Well don't just sit there. Tell us what happened!”

“I guess Burch was really pissed at me ...so I got traded away.”

Nels jumped on that. “Traded away?”

I was starting to have fun. “Yeah ...like in sports. I guess teachers can do that too. So I got sent to the minors.”

Now it was Chuck's turn. He really exploded!

“But you're SMART! They can't send you to the minors! ...Uh ...where are the minors?”

“The minors are where the really old teachers are. I got somebody called Mrs. Delmonico.”

Sam: “You fucking asshole! She's like the best teacher in the whole school. She's even won STATE awards!”

“Really? I wonder what she screwed-up to get me?”

Thankfully the conversation drifted off me. Nobody mentioned yesterday, and everything went back to normal. I kept my eye on Matty/Chuck and it seems those guys are becoming good friends. I'm happy for Chuck. He doesn't have many friends and I think Matty will give him a needed injection.

With just a little trepidation, I double checked the room number and made my way into Mrs. Delmonico's class. I walked right to her desk. She didn't look all that old, but if she taught Mr. Field she has to have some years on her. Although, I guess he looks pretty young. Anyway, she looked up at me as I introduced myself.

“Well smart and handsome! Welcome to Advanced Prep, David!” I was now blushing bright red.

“I was able to extricate your first quarter grades from Mr. Burch and they're pretty good, except for that last paper. So I re-graded it, if you don't mind.” She then handed me my paper. It was graded 110%. My eyes bulged when I saw the grade.

“I added a few comments, they're on the back page. I wrote them in green so you wouldn't confuse them with those dreadful red comments!”

I took a quick peek and noticed she wrote a ton of stuff in a small script. I'll have to read it over later.

“I guess I’ll need a textbook.”

She whispered, “Textbooks are for cookie-cutter teachers.”

She handed me several pages of what looked like reproductions of old newspapers.

“Here, this is what we're discussing now. These papers were published in the years before the Declaration. We are discussing the influence of the Press.”

OMG - Holy Shit! Was this a mile away from every social course I ever took! I smiled at her and she smiled back and now I know Mr. Field was 100% right! I spent the rest of the class listening to the discussion. These kids were smart and made good arguments and she was great at leading them in their strengths and making them see where they might have to reconsider an argument. I can't wait to get up to speed in here. This is now going to be the highlight of my day.

Ten minutes before the period was over she announced it was Friday free-time. The students broke into little clusters and quietly talked about weekend plans and stuff. Two classmates came over to sit by me. They introduced themselves.

One was a cute girl by the name of Alex. Actually Alex Reich. She's about my height with long blond hair. I think she has to fight with her hair the same way I do. Very clear blue eyes and a friendly smile. The other was a guy named Randy. Actually Randy Foels. He's a little taller than me, probably 6 feet, has black curly hair about as long as mine, but light grey eyes. It's the eyes that set him apart. They are seriously intense looking eyes.

I asked if they were a couple and they blushed but shook their heads. Randy spoke.

“Alex and I have been friends since First Grade. Anyway, I would have to be crazy to introduce you to a girlfriend of mine, I'd never feel safe again.”

Somehow that immediately pissed me off. I turned my face to him and hit him with my icy stare.

“Randy, you obviously misread me big time if you thought I'd even consider breaking anybody up.”

Alex looked a little pissed too.

“That has to rank as one of the stupidest things you've ever said!” Then she apologized to me for him.

Randy was now babbling away in full retreat. I winked at Alex and then turned to Randy.

“OK OK! Enough apologies! Now think of a way you can make up for your insult. Like a blowjob or something.”

Randy's jaw dropped and he got red in the face until he noticed that both Alex and I were cracking up.

“I'm sorry Randy, but if we're gonna be friends, you'll have to get used to my weird sense of humor.”

They both smiled. Alex said they could put up with me if I could put up with them, but Alex pointed to Randy when she said ‘them.’ These are two very smart kids. I remembered some of their discussion from the class.

In sixth period weight room, I was going to mention Chuck to Jack, but decided it was best if he didn't know Chuck was my friend. Let them begin this budding friendship completely without external interference. The weight room has become a sort of sanctuary for me with Biggy and now Jack being a comfortable change of pace from the rest of school. It’s sort of like our private little club.

Speaking of Chuck, he wasn't by my locker after school. I headed out toward Twoey's house while I started to read all his texts from yesterday. They began humorously, then he seemed to be getting upset, then pissed, then worried and they abruptly stopped last night. I guess he gave up on me. I'll have to do a lot of apologizing when I get there. And when I did get there Ginny had a surprised look on her face.

“I thought it was just Erik here today.” Oh shit! Friday! I forgot our schedule!

“Oops! I'm sorry, I forgot. I'll go home and come by tomorrow to visit.”

“Is that David out there?” Twoey shouted from his room.

“I'll just stick my nose in to say hello.” I went up to his room and entered to discover a scowling face.

“Sorry I was out of school yesterday and forgot about the schedule, see you tomorrow Twoey!” I started to leave.

“Don't you take another damn step!” This was a more forceful Twoey, I guess. So I stopped.

“Where's my kiss?”

I bent down and gently kissed the boy I love. He put both hands on my upper arms and started whispering. “What's wrong?”

“Where’s Erik?”

“He’s coming over tonight after practice.”

“I’m stopping over to visit tomorrow. I’ll tell you then what’s wrong. It’s bad.”

“Oh fuck! But your phone better be on tonight.”

“It's back on. We'll talk tonight.”

“Give me a kiss goodbye.”

And so I did. He held it a beat longer than he should have. I didn’t complain.

I left. I didn't want to go home yet. I just couldn’t. I walked around for a while, finally ending up at Kory's. As soon as I entered, the first people I saw were Alex and Randy and another guy.

Wandering over to their table to say Hi, they asked if I was alone. They asked me to join them. As I slid in next to Alex, I looked across to see the other kid was Cory Snyder again!

“Hey Cory, do you live here?”

He chuckled. “Hey David ...hehe ...seems that way, huh?”

Alex got a cute look on her face and Randy got a strange look on his. “You guys know each other?”

“We're on the baseball team. David is our killer shortstop but he'll probably be called up to varsity this year.”

“Hey, don't put yourself down. You'll be there too. No doubt in my mind.”

Alex asked, “So what brings you into Kory's on a Friday night and all alone?”

“Right now nobody wants to be near me. You guys are at significant risk. I'm just trying to avoid going home, so I thought I'd grab some food.”

Randy spoke up.

“BULLSHIT! You're with us tonight! After we finish here we're heading over to the skating rink. There's always a bunch of kids there on Friday night. You can be Alex's date.”

I looked at Alex.

She smiled at me. “Yeah! That'll get the high school gossip mill churning over the weekend.”

I chuckled. “Well ...sure, if you guys don't mind. It'll keep my mind off the shit going on in my life right now.”

We ate and then headed over to the rink. They were right. Half the high school was there. We alternated between skating and hanging out with other kids and eating junk, but I didn't eat any junk. One time when we were at a table with about 10 kids, I noticed Cal Jacobs coming into the rink with some girl. I think her name is Debbie or something. Either he broke up with Kathy or is cheating on her again. But I'm out of that whole scene! I really don't give a fuck about them anymore.

What I did notice is Randy and Cory seem to be pretty close friends. I wonder how far back they go. I'm really only friends with Cory on the baseball team, so I don't know anything of his private life.

I had a good time and didn't even do my run tonight.

Twoey called a half hour after I got home, about 11:00. “Tell me what's wrong.”

“I will, but like I said, tomorrow when I stop over, OK? I don't want to say it on the phone.”

“I don't like to see you like this. Yesterday I was getting these reports, but all I could do was sit here in my house. I felt powerless to help. You're always there to help me, and I can't help you. It frustrates me, Angel!” I could hear him starting to lose it.

“Twoey, it's OK! This is something that has nothing to do with you. The only thing you can do to help me is hold my hand. You can do it tomorrow when I come over, alright?”

“I've gotta get out of here, I'm going crazy! The doctor says maybe by Thanksgiving.”

“Hey it's only a couple weeks! That's great!”

“So ...are you ...um ...naked?”

I laughed. “Wait ...OK yes!”

“Good, now I can jack-off.”

“You mean Erik didn't do that for you? I'm gonna have to talk to him about his responsibilities.”

I didn't get the expected laugh. Actually he didn't say anything. Then he said he was going to zonk out, so he'd see me tomorrow. After we disconnected I thought, I wonder if Erik actually did jack him off!

Twoey

Yesterday was an up and down day. It was up because I found out I would be out of prison around Thanksgiving! YAY!

But yesterday was frustrating with the guys texting me about David ditching school, his brother crying and his phone being off. Here I am trapped in this house! Today was worse. Finally I got a text from Erik saying David was back in school. I was going to text him but thought better of it. Obviously something is very wrong and a text is too impersonal. Then I realized he isn't even coming over today, because it's Friday. That depressed me even more! I'm here all alone and impotent! Shit shit shit!!!

Mom could see something was wrong when she got home, but I avoided talking to her much. I am not going to discuss my personal life with her anymore ...and certainly not my relationship (or lack of it) with David. She's done meddling with my feelings.

Then I heard a knock on the front door and David's voice. So I called out and pretty soon he poked his head in saying he forgot the schedule and he was about to leave!

No fucking way!

I had to find out what was going on with him. I made him give me a kiss so I could ask, but he said he'd tell me later. Whatever it is, it's very private. I felt so bad, so I gave him another really serious kiss before he left. He was in my room for only about 2 minutes!

Erik stopped over after practice and we got some stuff done. He was looking tired of the schoolwork and I was feeling horny so I said, “Shut my door and let's do something.”

Fuck what Mom said. David’s a non-starter when it comes to sex and that’s what I needed right then!

Erik did shut and lock my door. We were in socks and tees in no time, and on my bed in a sideways 69. Erik is a great at this and It was difficult to not come off his tool every once in a while to just enjoy myself. Then we were really into it and fingering each other's pucker. I tried to swallow him completely, but was having a little trouble. Whatever got fucked up in my throat seems to make it even more difficult, but he was moaning quietly, so I must have been doing something right. Then as we got close, the dynamics of sucking got a little more frenzied and I tried to keep from cumming before he did. But when he pushed his finger completely into me, I groaned into his cock as I shot down his throat about four times, and my body kept spasming. That was probably the extra vibration he needed because I felt him feeding me a big load. God, it had been so long!

We just remained there for a few minutes recovering, and then dressed.

“OK so much for biology, now to English.” He cracked me up. In about an hour I was pretty much caught up in schoolwork. He left, but gave me a cute kiss at the door.

“Erik’s that good kisser kid, huh? Now you’ve given up on David and switched to him?”

“I love you Mom, with all my heart! ...Stay out of my love life.”

Later when I called David, he still wouldn't tell me what was going on with him. He said he'd tell me in person tomorrow. CRAP.

He better not keep putting this off.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks Skinny.

 

Our Patron Saint of Clueless just gets saintlier and cluelesser. So many clueless lines had me laughing.

 

Favorites:

 


Matty can't be gay, so this is just fooling around and I know Chuck's a bit naive.

and

 


I'm happy for Chuck. He doesn't have many friends and I think Matty will give him a needed injection.

I guess we'll have to see, but seems like Matty prefers receiving injections.

 

Chuck, you should not be getting advice from David. Maybe he'll let you borrow Vladimir.

 

And another demotion? "that woman in house"

 

Too much fun!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David's gaydar needs a new frammistat! He could probably get it fixed under warranty because it appears never to have work properly! Or at all, really. And man, it seems that half the boys in that town are gay! Now Randy, too? With a name like that he should get to know Matty. Oh wait, he's Cory's friend, so he and Matty have probably already met.

 

You bet Matty is gonna give Chuck that needed "injection"!! Just as soon as he can! And I loved that cross-purposes conversation between Chuck and David.

 

Yay for being transferred into Ms. Delmonico's class! David needed some good news right about now. Not to mention getting away from Burch. Somehow I think we haven't seen the last of him, though. There's still almost 2 months until New Years Eve! Thanks, Skinny!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Glad the brothers made up. David is worried about him and Tommy, did he forget his sister. She's been MIA for a bit.. I wonder what Tommy thought of the dolls, but it seems he trusts David enough to not ask questions just yet. I hope David tells someone soon, his doctor, his aunt, gramps... As for the woman who lives in his house I hope the flames rise up to meet her.

 

Awesome upgrade to AP Social Studies.. I liked Mr Field from the moment he asked if there was a time warp. I knew it would be fine. Maybe David has another ally.
Whenever David notices specifics about a guy I feel like his light bulb should come on. Does he have a thing for eyes? SS should be even more interesting..

 

Chuck right on the money, and David is clueless. Sigh. David actually gave Chuck great advice. I hope Matty is easy on Chuck. He feels to me like the kid who desperately wants to fit in, he's smarter than his peers, and now he's with the cool kids. Even as he may want to do stuff, I hope he hears David.

 

I can't blame Twoey for wanting some kind of relief and Erik is willing. Judging from his reaction to his mom and David's comments, I think Twoey is feeling a bit of guilt and a touch of anger. I can only imagine their situation will be more complicated when he is mobile..

 

Another wonderful chapter SkinnyD...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Two cheers for David...new advanced social studies class!...kept iron control with his ghastly mother...But his advice to Chuck, while very sound, may not be right for Chuck if Matty presses him ( literally) too far. Great chapter, and of course, I want more...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/20/2016 06:38 PM, said:

Thanks Skinny.

 

Our Patron Saint of Clueless just gets saintlier and cluelesser. So many clueless lines had me laughing.

 

Favorites:

 

Matty can't be gay, so this is just fooling around and I know Chuck's a bit naive.

and

 

I'm happy for Chuck. He doesn't have many friends and I think Matty will give him a needed injection.

I guess we'll have to see, but seems like Matty prefers receiving injections.

 

Chuck, you should not be getting advice from David. Maybe he'll let you borrow Vladimir.

 

And another demotion? "that woman in house"

 

Too much fun!

Thanks oxala for another entertaining review! Maybe you should write the rest of 18 Weeks! :)

 

While David is a tad :P clueless, he WAS a little on mental overload today. I'm surprised he could function at all!

 

The woman who lives in his house seems to have lost every bit of humanity in David's eyes. Of course what those eyes actually SAW might have been a factor. ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/21/2016 08:47 AM, jess30519 said:

David's gaydar needs a new frammistat! He could probably get it fixed under warranty because it appears never to have work properly! Or at all, really. And man, it seems that half the boys in that town are gay! Now Randy, too? With a name like that he should get to know Matty. Oh wait, he's Cory's friend, so he and Matty have probably already met.

 

You bet Matty is gonna give Chuck that needed "injection"!! Just as soon as he can! And I loved that cross-purposes conversation between Chuck and David.

 

Yay for being transferred into Ms. Delmonico's class! David needed some good news right about now. Not to mention getting away from Burch. Somehow I think we haven't seen the last of him, though. There's still almost 2 months until New Years Eve! Thanks, Skinny!

Hey jess, thanks for your comments!

 

I think David's gaydar has been working perfectly. The only problem is he doesn't know what it means. He probably thinks it's a potato slicer or something. ;)

 

I'm sure we'll never see nor hear from Burch again :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/21/2016 09:18 AM, Defiance19 said:

Glad the brothers made up. David is worried about him and Tommy, did he forget his sister. She's been MIA for a bit.. I wonder what Tommy thought of the dolls, but it seems he trusts David enough to not ask questions just yet. I hope David tells someone soon, his doctor, his aunt, gramps... As for the woman who lives in his house I hope the flames rise up to meet her.

 

Awesome upgrade to AP Social Studies.. I liked Mr Field from the moment he asked if there was a time warp. I knew it would be fine. Maybe David has another ally.

Whenever David notices specifics about a guy I feel like his light bulb should come on. Does he have a thing for eyes? SS should be even more interesting..

 

Chuck right on the money, and David is clueless. Sigh. David actually gave Chuck great advice. I hope Matty is easy on Chuck. He feels to me like the kid who desperately wants to fit in, he's smarter than his peers, and now he's with the cool kids. Even as he may want to do stuff, I hope he hears David.

 

I can't blame Twoey for wanting some kind of relief and Erik is willing. Judging from his reaction to his mom and David's comments, I think Twoey is feeling a bit of guilt and a touch of anger. I can only imagine their situation will be more complicated when he is mobile..

 

Another wonderful chapter SkinnyD...

Thanks for the great review Def!

 

Liz probably spends all her time with Greg. She's never around - smart girl.

 

Tommy has to be on Red Alert right now. He's too in tune with his brother to not be.

 

Yeah, you can hardly blame Twoey, and Erik is handsome and willing, and Twoey has a history with him, and Twoey feels guilty as hell.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/21/2016 11:45 PM, Parker Owens said:

Two cheers for David...new advanced social studies class!...kept iron control with his ghastly mother...But his advice to Chuck, while very sound, may not be right for Chuck if Matty presses him ( literally) too far. Great chapter, and of course, I want more...

Thanks for the review Parker!

 

Yeah, lots of things went David's way today. He needed some good news this week. The Putin/Sam plan for using SIN in an attack seems to be off to a good start, from the exchange at breakfast. We'll need to watch what happens, I guess.

 

No matter what, Chuck's going to be sleeping over with Matty. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm going to put the review in for chapter 67 in this one. I'm lazy that way. :D

 

What a bunch of self-serving, HYPOCRITICAL, FORNY-CATING assholes Prick and Pricka are. Jeezus, it's bad enough they're fucking around, BUT TO DO IT ON YOUR SON'S BED???????? How many EWWWWWWWWWWs is THAT????????

 

And why the hell did David WATCH THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING????? That's some more ewwwwwwws right there! It must have been like a train wreck; you just can't look away from it. How could he even LOOK at her again, never mind TALK to her!

 

But thank God he talked to VP! Putin has all the answers for David. :) Wouldn't want David doing anything stupid. Putin's advice is right on the money - blackmail! But making it seem like those adulterating forny-cators (I know, they mean the same thing! lol), came up with the idea is gold. :yes:

 

I'm glad David apologized to Tommy. Poor Tommy must have been crushed that whole day. Especially with the sign David put up.

 

Sam's brilliant! I was actually thinking of using the voodoo dolls also; I think that's a great idea. I loved that David hung two of them up with the nooses - brilliant! :D Hopefully Tommy won't think it's him or Liz!!

 

Now Chuck - he has no friggen' idea what Matty wants to do with him, or who he wants to SHARE him with - his own brother!!!!! Chuck is NOT experienced enough in anything to handle THAT! lol I think Matty would have much better luck with Erik on that front. :lol:

 

And yay for David getting rid of Burch (he should be fired, IMO)!!!! APUSH will be so much better, and he'll be challenged more. :) Hopefully in May he'll score a five on the final! :)

 

Now that I'm all caught up, I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next. OMG, do you think when Prick and Pricka (love that! Pricka! lol), give David everything he wants (don't say no to any money either, David!!!! lol), in exchange for his silence they'll sort of betray him and try to run him over again? Or worse????

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/24/2016 04:28 AM, Lisa said:

I'm going to put the review in for chapter 67 in this one. I'm lazy that way. :D

 

What a bunch of self-serving, HYPOCRITICAL, FORNY-CATING assholes Prick and Pricka are. Jeezus, it's bad enough they're fucking around, BUT TO DO IT ON YOUR SON'S BED???????? How many EWWWWWWWWWWs is THAT????????

 

And why the hell did David WATCH THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING????? That's some more ewwwwwwws right there! It must have been like a train wreck; you just can't look away from it. How could he even LOOK at her again, never mind TALK to her!

 

But thank God he talked to VP! Putin has all the answers for David. :) Wouldn't want David doing anything stupid. Putin's advice is right on the money - blackmail! But making it seem like those adulterating forny-cators (I know, they mean the same thing! lol), came up with the idea is gold. :yes:

 

I'm glad David apologized to Tommy. Poor Tommy must have been crushed that whole day. Especially with the sign David put up.

 

Sam's brilliant! I was actually thinking of using the voodoo dolls also; I think that's a great idea. I loved that David hung two of them up with the nooses - brilliant! :D Hopefully Tommy won't think it's him or Liz!!

 

Now Chuck - he has no friggen' idea what Matty wants to do with him, or who he wants to SHARE him with - his own brother!!!!! Chuck is NOT experienced enough in anything to handle THAT! lol I think Matty would have much better luck with Erik on that front. :lol:

 

And yay for David getting rid of Burch (he should be fired, IMO)!!!! APUSH will be so much better, and he'll be challenged more. :) Hopefully in May he'll score a five on the final! :)

 

Now that I'm all caught up, I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next. OMG, do you think when Prick and Pricka (love that! Pricka! lol), give David everything he wants (don't say no to any money either, David!!!! lol), in exchange for his silence they'll sort of betray him and try to run him over again? Or worse????

Thanks Lisa!

I agree with you. The whole ch67 sex tape was EWWW!

 

The only trouble with blackmail is you never know what the reaction will be. But there's much more mischief ahead. ;)

 

I think David will have some fun in his new social class. Of course he's got the terrible twosome fighting over him. :P

But both Randy and Alex will turn out to be important in David's ultimate coming of age.

Skinny doesn't just arbitrarily drop characters into David's life! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The whole sex tape issue was really, really disgusting. Nicely done. That was exactly the reaction I would have had if I was David, and it came off as very natural in his reactions.
David's new teacher sounds exactly like how we're all being trained to be teachers! I recently finished my degree and they were drilling it into us that we shouldn't feel constrained to just use the textbooks the schools provide anymore, and to focus more on critical thinking and bringing in new source materials whenever possible. I love that you incorporated that into your chapter. Fills me with pride as an educator, and shows you did some research before you started writing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/18/2016 04:54 PM, Hunter Thomson said:

The whole sex tape issue was really, really disgusting. Nicely done. That was exactly the reaction I would have had if I was David, and it came off as very natural in his reactions.

David's new teacher sounds exactly like how we're all being trained to be teachers! I recently finished my degree and they were drilling it into us that we shouldn't feel constrained to just use the textbooks the schools provide anymore, and to focus more on critical thinking and bringing in new source materials whenever possible. I love that you incorporated that into your chapter. Fills me with pride as an educator, and shows you did some research before you started writing.

Thanks Hunter!

 

Yes, Mrs. Delmonico is the social teacher I would have loved to have. Mine read lectures from yellowed notes. :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..