Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,854 Words
  • 4,475 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 13. Week Two Saturday September 13, 2014: Danny's Room

“I'm going to Syracuse today with Tommy and his mother to do some shopping. Gonna take your advice Gary and get better clothes to look good for the girls.”

“When are you getting back?”

“I'm not sure, but it'll be in plenty of time. I'll call you and we can finalize our plans for tonight.”

Gary turned to Twoey. “How about you? You want to hang today?”

“Nah ...sorry Gary. I've got some shit I have to do.”

Gary and I quickly shared a glance--it’s all we ever had to do--and figured he was gonna be with mystery girl. Way to go, Twoey!! I hoped my spies would be around!

Shopping was ...difficult. I found most of my stuff at American Eagle and it was a little more affordable than Abercrombie, although I picked up a few things there too. All in all, I ultimately got some really nice stuff including a couple pair of killer jeans, quite a few shirts and hoodies and also a little scent. Tommy helped me and he picked up a few things too. I guess my days of tee shirts at school are nearly over. I'm ‘preppy’ now ...hehe. We got home about six and I called Gary and Kathy.

The four of us met up at Kathy's house. Greg was there with the biggest smile ever and gave me another fullback hug! I met her parents and they were amused to realize I was Liz's ‘little’ brother.

I was not amused. They seemed to be in on this thing too. Had Mel orchestrated the whole fucking town?

We took off and stopped at Friendly's for a bite. The girls had some pasta thing and Gary had some kinda big-ass bacon-cheeseburger. Yuck. I'd always been a little fussy about what I ate and a chain restaurant was guaranteed to have very little I could stomach. But I was fifteen and with a girl en route to the movies. I tried to find the least objectionable thing, which was a grilled cheese and tomato soup. I ate most of one half of the sandwich and about a quarter of the soup. I didn't have much appetite anyway. I was way too nervous. We all chatted and had a good time--I think.

After finishing, we walked to the show. Now let me explain for those of you who have never been in a small town. There is ONE movie theater. The movie theater has ONE screen. It shows ONE movie three times on a Saturday: at 2, 5, and 8. During the week, there are two showings, the first is usually at 3:30--to catch the kids from school, I guess. We were at the 8:00. It was some easily forgettable romantic comedy. But we weren't there for the entertainment, only for the ‘date’ or whatever this was. I was determined to keep this thing at Mormon first base.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11943]

I held Kathy's hand. She kissed my cheek once. I could see there was a hell of a lot more going on with the other couple, but Kathy is a little delicate right now, and of course she was not my girlfriend. It was the excuse I gave myself. I really didn’t know the rules for the situation I was in. I positively expected she would be done with me by now; gone and back in circulation.

On the walk home, we split apart from Gary and Mel as we neared our neighborhoods and I walked Kathy home holding her hand. She seemed happy, which made me happy.

“You know, Kathy, you're beautiful when you're smiling. You should always keep a smile on your face.”

She stopped to hug me tightly and held on. I tried to break that up with a question.

“Are you starting to get over it? You know, the crap with Cal?”

She gave me a curious look. “Well yes. You’ve helped me a lot.”

It was good to hear that. Maybe now I could neatly wrap this thing up. That is, until she spoke.

“David, when can we see each other again during the week?”

Ouch! Not what I wanted to hear.

“You know, cross country practice will really put a strain on my time during the week. I’m usually wiped out when it’s over. I guess we’ll have to confine talking to math class.”

I hoped she would take the hint.

“How about next Saturday? Maybe another show?” She wasn’t getting the hint.

“I’m not sure what’s going on next Saturday yet. We’ll talk during the week, OK?”

I was beginning to realize it was gonna take that private little talk to break this off. I decided do it Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!

She kissed me on the cheek and we continued to walk to her house. I squeezed her hand and left.

I felt uncomfortable. But I didn’t string her along and I would make sure she understood next week. I knew I was certainly not in love with her. I mean, it could never work out in the long run. We absolutely had nothing in common and there was simply no attraction there at all. If I got her past idiot Cal, I’d done my job.

It was over.

Maybe I'd have to talk to Greg. But I realized tonight could be useful to me. It might help keep Tommy’s mother off my back. I figured I’d have to inadvertently mention tonight’s ‘date’ over breakfast tomorrow--if only to plant the little seed.

 

Twoey

I certainly didn't want to run into Danny’s father. I waited until quarter past ten. Even then I peeked into his garage before I rang the doorbell, just to be safe. Danny opened the door dressed in a tee shirt and basketball shorts. I started to walk in but before I was through the door Danny's lips were on mine!

“Danny! Shut the door!”

“Oh yeah, hehe ...I guess. I couldn’t wait to return your kiss! I’ve been thinking about yesterday’s only-and-one little kiss all night. And then when ten o’clock came and you weren’t here, I began to worry I’d never-and-ever get another one.”

Aw, he was so cute. God he still looked like he was a twelve year old. This time I did a little more than glance at all his trophies. I could see he’d been coming in first place at events since he was like five, and until as recently as last year. Danny was sort of embarrassed by it all, I think. He kept trying to steer me away.

“Danny, dude, you gotta be super proud of all this. You must be fantastic. I can't wait for gymnastic season! I’m gonna perv you sooo bad!!”

But instead of laughing, he got red in the face and shouted, “Twoey, I wouldn’t even be doing it if my father hadn’t forced me to, and then he bullies me about it all the time! He’s turned it into my complete whole fucking life. Sometimes I just, I just hate him so much!” He fell into my arms sobbing.

This wasn’t exactly what I had been expecting today. Not at all. But Danny needed me right now in a way I certainly hadn’t anticipated. I walked him over to his bed and sat us down; he was still clinging to me. I pulled him in closer and whispered into his ear. “Danny, let it all out. I’m not going anywhere. I’m here for you as long as you need me.”

After a period of sobbing he calmed down a little and looked up at me. I used my fingers to wipe away a few tears. Then I leaned in and we kissed. We held this light little kiss for quite a while. It was breathtaking, feeling his soft lips, tasting the salty lips of Danny. We finally pulled apart a little and he said, “Twoey, what am I going to do? All this hate is starting to chew me up inside. I’m getting so depressed. If you hadn’t suddenly appeared in my life, I’m not sure what I would have done.”

I definitely didn’t want to hear those words. For a couple of reasons.

“Okay, now Danny, I'm no psychologist or anything, but even I know you can’t let yourself be pushed around like this or let it fester into hatred.” I thought about it for a few moments ...I had to come up with something, some little ray of hope for poor Danny.

“There’s gotta be another path for you to take. Instead of quitting and getting bullied even more, why don’t you capitalize on what you’ve already done? Work with what you’ve got.”

He gave me a confused look. “What do you mean?”

“Take ownership of your gymnastics career. You’ve already put in all this hard work and seem to be astonishingly good, if all those trophies mean anything. You’re going to be on the varsity team for sure. Why not become its leader? Be the team leader and its social director. Go to every function the gymnastic guys have. Make up some new ones. Between practices and meets and parties, you’ll hardly ever be home! Jesus, have fun with your sport and your team! You’ll sure as hell have me as a fan and I’ll bet we’ll have a great big crowd following Danny! And we’ll all be part of those social functions. Make it fun Danny! It won’t be difficult because you’ve already done all the groundwork! Now reap the rewards! Danny McCane: BMOC!!!”

Well, at least he started giggling. The ‘depressed’ Danny seemed to be gone for now. I knew the monster would come back--hey, I learned some shit from my Mom--but maybe Danny could turn a corner. At least this afternoon I’d try to keep him occupied.

Which started right away. He jumped into my arms and the next kiss was not a light little one. His tongue forced my lips apart and he was into my mouth for a very desperate, needy French kiss. Suddenly I was on his bed, on my back and Danny was all over me! Wow! My shirt was pulled off and Danny was nibbling on my nipples and grinding his hardness into my equally hard tool. He was just enough shorter than me that he could accomplish both those actions at the same time.

Soon his shirt was off. Oh God! What a body I was looking at! I began feeling or kissing each and every muscle like it was a special personal friend. We sat up and returned to kissing with our hands now sliding over each other’s rears. He pulled back. “Get naked!!” Danny was taking control. Good for him!

I jerked my pants and boxers down together and my hard shaft snapped back against my stomach. He did the same. Danny's erection has an upward arch to it and stood out perpendicular to his body. Okay, now it was time for me to see what I learned!

I gently placed my hand on the inner curve of the arch on top of his shaft and began my second-ever BJ. Danny's was about 5½ inches, I’d guess. It was lots easier--compared to Erik--for me to work him into my mouth and nearly all the way down to his curly red-brown pubes. After a while of another embarrassingly bad attempt, Danny started squirming. I was learning on the job again and I began to realize guys' tools are all different. You need slightly different techniques to be effective with each of them. Wow! How much sucking did one have to do to become decent at it? I would obviously have a long road ahead of me. Well, I decided I'd better get started!

After more of the same, I nearly took him all the way in again. His upward curve pushed against the roof of my mouth. I tried to open my throat, and he wasn't too long, it wasn’t difficult to work him in a bit, but it was as much as I could take without some gross, revolting reaction. He was being rubbed on the bottom by my tongue, and on the top by the roof of my mouth. Danny was really moaning and starting to thrust in and out, getting this double rub going good. Maybe I was improving.

Suddenly he grabbed my hair and started to really thrust hard into my mouth. Danny was strong! My eyes were watering as he tried to reach deeper and deeper. I think he was totally oblivious to everything as he pummeled my mouth and pushed hard one final time and shot down my throat! He kept banging into me even after he wasn’t shooting anymore, but his body was still trying to--Gasp!

Finally he let go and fell back on the bed as I finished swallowing and gulped for some air. Shit! What a physical blowjob!! I must have had bruises inside my mouth somewhere. I looked at him and his eyes were closed. I thought he maybe he had passed out! Slowly he came around and was all over me--kissing like a wild person.

“God Twoey, freaky-fucking fantastic! I’ve never cum this hard before.”

I was sure it was only an emotional release from all his father-hostility. It certainly wasn’t my technique! Mmm Danny ...I think I was starting to get feelings for him. But Ouch! My poor mouth!

Next, he slid down and had me as hard as ever in about one second. But Danny worked me like a pro--as if I knew how a pro did it! Anyway, he was very, very good in my limited experience and much more gentle now. Slowly he worked me to the edge by a combination of stroking and gently sucking. When I was close, he pulled off and started kissing me again, and then licked my neck and nibbled my earlobes--the earlobes made me shudder. I was drifting, experiencing all those wonderful sensations Danny was creating in my body. He worked his way back down my chest to re-energize my pole, which certainly didn’t take long. He sucked me in and out until I was squirming! Then he pulled off again.

This time he rolled me on my side and lifted my leg and licked parts I didn’t know you could lick! I was in full non-stop moan. OMG! I was writhing and sweating.

When he turned me back and took me into his mouth, he kept going and I could actually feel my tip in his throat. He opened up further and now my head was sheathed on all sides by the walls of his throat--I've got to find out how to do this! I realized Danny had lots and lots of experience because he kept edging me further and further. Each time I thought I was gonna blow, but no, he knew exactly which last possible second to back off. I was trembling and thrashing when he finally let me finish--and did I ever! I seemed to buck and spew forever. He pulled off a little and continued to gently suck all my juices out until I had to push him off because I was becoming too tender. Whew!! What a workout!

We kissed and I tasted myself in his mouth. Slowly we broke the kiss and basically stared at each other. I had a very tender feeling right then for Danny. Unlike with Erik, there was something moving. We connected--my feelings for David aside.

THUD. Suddenly and certainly I absolutely knew I was falling for Danny in a big way.

We smiled and Danny said he broke a rule. I instantly sat up. “A rule? You mean your father knows?”

He laughed. “Jesus no! He’d kill me, or toss me out saying ‘outcha go Dustfuck-Danny.’ I’d be on the streets. And don’t think I haven’t been expecting exactly that for a while now. I’m enough-tough though. I know I can survive!”

He laughed, but I sure as hell didn't. Then he continued.

“No, this is one of my rules. Ever since I figured out I was gay and began playing down-around, I made it a rule to never have sex with anyone I knew here. I figured there would always be a good chance he’d find out. He knows fucking everybody in Daleville! I'm taking a big risk with us! Do you understand?? If we are ever going to do this again, we have to be completely invisible.”

Talk about chilling! Talk about a mood-killer.

Afterwards we lazed for a while with a few kisses, body caresses, and even dropped off for a nap. When we woke up, I began to consider when we might do this again, but noticed he kept looking worriedly at the clock. I knew it was time to go. I put my clothes back on, but he took different clothes from the closet. He said he needed a shower. And I totally knew those sick clothes were not gonna be used for lounging around the house after his shower.

On my way home I realized Danny told me he was gay for the first time.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Beautifully written. Very nice to see Twoey and Danny together. Maybe they will be good for each other. And maybe David can go do some serious self-discovery on his own.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great one again, SD.
I see David has screwed up yet again...lost his balls to social convenience. Serves him right if he winds up with Kathy, he deserves what he gets.
I feel sorry for Twoey again--he's falling for Danny, but the boy can't be found out, though he could wind up better off--and yet, there's the spectre of the big black car: now that we know Danny has had lots of experience out-of-town, I'm wondering if the 'boys' are actually older men...lots of unsavory possibilities under the surface, which I hope aren't true.
Though provoking and worrisome...but bring on the next one!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Okay.. David! Really, you had the perfect opportunity to talk to Kathy, and you put it off yet again. You are, my dear boy, stringing her along and her brother and your sister are going to make you pay! I can't defend you here..sigh.

 

Twoey and Danny would be a good match, except that I feel there's trouble coming Danny's way. Twoey gave him good advice in taking some control back of his life such as it is. But like CG mentioned, the car he pulled away in, suggests that something greater is amiss. Throw his Dad in the mix and it's not looking good.

 

I love this blend of characters you've created. I think with every chapter you manage to capture the consciousness of our younger set amazingly well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/14/2015 10:39 PM, Parker Owens said:

Beautifully written. Very nice to see Twoey and Danny together. Maybe they will be good for each other. And maybe David can go do some serious self-discovery on his own.

Thanks for the review Parker!

Yes, Danny and Twoey do sort of connect. First time we've noticed any 'love' anywhere in this story, I think.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/14/2015 11:40 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Great one again, SD.

I see David has screwed up yet again...lost his balls to social convenience. Serves him right if he winds up with Kathy, he deserves what he gets.

I feel sorry for Twoey again--he's falling for Danny, but the boy can't be found out, though he could wind up better off--and yet, there's the spectre of the big black car: now that we know Danny has had lots of experience out-of-town, I'm wondering if the 'boys' are actually older men...lots of unsavory possibilities under the surface, which I hope aren't true.

Though provoking and worrisome...but bring on the next one!

Thanks for your insightful comments CG!

Yep, I'm starting to get worried about Danny myself. :(

You've never been in poor David's corner ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/15/2015 12:39 AM, Defiance19 said:

Okay.. David! Really, you had the perfect opportunity to talk to Kathy, and you put it off yet again. You are, my dear boy, stringing her along and her brother and your sister are going to make you pay! I can't defend you here..sigh.

 

Twoey and Danny would be a good match, except that I feel there's trouble coming Danny's way. Twoey gave him good advice in taking some control back of his life such as it is. But like CG mentioned, the car he pulled away in, suggests that something greater is amiss. Throw his Dad in the mix and it's not looking good.

 

I love this blend of characters you've created. I think with every chapter you manage to capture the consciousness of our younger set amazingly well.

Thanks Defiance for a really nice review and (blush) that last comment.

Danny :(

I'll even overlook your harshness with poor David - after all, he doesn't know the rules for the situation he's in ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I agree -- Twoey and Danny are cute together, but yeah, I don't trust Danny's folks. Plus as your readers pointed out, there's the people Danny goes with in the cars, and THAT'S not looking good at all!

 

And David -- yep, he lost the perfect opportunity to tell Kathy, but he's sending out mixed signals. Why on EARTH is he HOLDING HER HAND?????? Why would he do that? Does he have any idea what girls think or feel when a boy is HOLDING THEIR HAND???? Idiot! She's gonna think they're going steady or something. He's gonna have to give her his crosscountry letterman jacket! lol

 

You did the paragraph/dialogue thingy again towards the end of the chapter when T&D are talking; they were both talking in the same paragraph. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/20/2015 01:16 PM, Lisa said:

I agree -- Twoey and Danny are cute together, but yeah, I don't trust Danny's folks. Plus as your readers pointed out, there's the people Danny goes with in the cars, and THAT'S not looking good at all!

 

And David -- yep, he lost the perfect opportunity to tell Kathy, but he's sending out mixed signals. Why on EARTH is he HOLDING HER HAND?????? Why would he do that? Does he have any idea what girls think or feel when a boy is HOLDING THEIR HAND???? Idiot! She's gonna think they're going steady or something. He's gonna have to give her his crosscountry letterman jacket! lol

 

You did the paragraph/dialogue thingy again towards the end of the chapter when T&D are talking; they were both talking in the same paragraph. :)

Thanks for the review Lisa!

I agree. The more we discover Danny, the worse it looks.

And David is frustrating. He's so insightful with some things and so clueless with others ...and he hasn't even run into serious matters yet! ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

You had me cracking up at "Mormon first base" :gikkle: David is leading Kathy on, even if he is oblivious to that fact. He needs to come clean with her sooner rather than later. Holding her hand?? C'mon, David...friends don't hold hands! lol I really feel for Danny. I agree with the other reviewers that something is going on that doesn't sound all that savory. I look forward to seeing where this story goes next. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/13/2015 12:51 PM, Valkyrie said:

You had me cracking up at "Mormon first base" :gikkle: David is leading Kathy on, even if he is oblivious to that fact. He needs to come clean with her sooner rather than later. Holding her hand?? C'mon, David...friends don't hold hands! lol I really feel for Danny. I agree with the other reviewers that something is going on that doesn't sound all that savory. I look forward to seeing where this story goes next. :)

Thanks for the comments Val!

 

I know it looks obvious from the outside of this 'relationship' but David has zero experience and, of course, has his own world carefully constructed in his head. Yep ...gonna get worse before it gets better :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think the line goes, "Hold on to sixteen as long as you can. Change is coming 'round real soon make us women and men."  I think the boys are getting started early.  Love the characters, and the thinking and circumstances are so real that I can't help but shudder at the storms of life that are coming for them.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..