Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,188 Words
  • 3,413 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 71. Week Eleven Monday, November 10, 2014: Holy Boneranigans

Familiarity breeds contempt--and children.

- Mark Twain

***

Tommy

Well, breakfast sure as hell ain't fun no more! I could always count on David to stir up a little shit and get the day off in a jokey mood for me, but this new kid just sits there with mother going over sins and punishments, and always talks about fucking adultery. Now if it were David, I could ask him, when we were alone, why that stupid sin was so important. But I won't even talk to this kid. I don't talk to strangers. And this kid is strange.

After he left for school, I wandered into his room because I had seen these creepy dolls the last time I talked to my brother. This is weird. There are three sets of creepy dolls. One set has pins in them, like Voodoo dolls would. Another set are hanged from the overhead light with actual hangman nooses, and the third set are fucking! ACTUALLY FUCKING! His big wall is covered with poster board and gross pictures and everything is about sin and damnation.

I wonder if they switched my brother with some kind of religious demon when he was downstairs in the Teen Service. Maybe I really don't want to go down there next year! Anyway, if he’s still like this in a couple days, I’m gonna have a talk with Gary. If anyone knows what’s going on it has gotta be his best friend.

 

Sam

David was totally silent walking to school today. His mind was obviously working away on something. You could almost see the smoke. The strange thing is Gary was unusually quiet and kept glancing at him. Gary didn't look his usual happy self. He looked upset. He looked pissed. He looked concerned.

I was going to try and chat with him at lunch to sorta break down whatever walls he had up, but he didn't sit with us. I had to talk to that egotistical fuckhead Erik until I couldn’t take it anymore. Why does he even sit at our table? Isn’t there a jock table around where he can brag about his stupidity? When I’d had enough, I left our table to roam around the lunchroom and discovered David wasn't even in there anywhere. Now I’m getting a little concerned.

 

Chuck

I didn't see David at his locker this morning. I figured he ditched again, but he DID show up in math. He usually checks out Kathy and Terri before talking to me but today he walked in right at the bell and flew to his seat without even looking at me! Then he got into all kinds of confrontations with Mr. Elcher about math, of all things. Every time the poor teacher would try to introduce some concept in probability he would jump in with questions about math theory. Mr. Elcher must have told him a hundred times we haven't covered those topics yet. He even told David some of those things weren't even going to be covered this year.

Then as soon as the bell rang, he bolted out the door. By the time I got to the hall to walk with him to lunch, he was gone. When I got to lunch, he wasn't there at all. Thank God Matty was though.

Matty and I had a nice conversation. Erik looked lost and started talking to Sam. Somehow Erik and Sam aren’t comfortable around each other hehe. Anyway back to my conversation with Matty. We did a lot of talking in code.

“So Chuck, did you like the study help you got Saturday?”

“Yeah. I never knew some of that stuff. Your hands-on demonstrations were a great help.”

“Well you know, if it’s still hard for you, we can make out another session.”

“Oh I’m sure I’ll need a lot more tutoring. Let me check with my mother. Which day works best?”

“Anytime you come is great for me. I can move my stuff around.”

“You certainly can.” At this point I couldn’t keep a straight face anymore and started giggling. Then Matty started laughing too. The other guys looked at us like we were nuts.

Sobering up I continued. “Remember I told you about all the photography I do?”

“Yeah. It sounds neat.”

“Well, if I come, do you suppose you would let me take a few shots of you?”

“If you come, why do you need your shots on me? Although it sounds like fun.”

“No silly, I mean take some pictures of you.”

“Me?”

“Oh yeah, Matty! With your body, you could be a model!”

“Wait a minute. What kind of pictures are you talking about?”

“Head shots.”

“What? You want pictures of my head?” He started giggling again.

“Stop it ..hehe. You know head and shoulder stuff.”

“Oh, OK. Sure.”

I gave him a sly smile. “Um ...maybe one with your shirt off?”

He smiled back. “Chuck, you’re starting to worry me. I think I’ve unleashed a monster!”

I whispered. “I’m not that big.”

 

Alex

OMG! David was brilliant in class today. He made tremendous arguments about the pre-Declaration Colonies, and I can't believe how he could have all those resources at his fingertips. He must have spent every minute all weekend in research!

I know I was sorta crushing on him when he first came into the class last week. And then he was so funny and just perfect when Randy and I ran into him at Kory's Friday.

I think I've moved beyond crushing and into stalking because I convinced Randy to go to Kory's with me again after school, but David didn't show. Don't tell anybody, but I think Randy might be crushing on him too. I've known him all my life and I'm pretty sure he’s gay. I don’t know why he never told me. I mean, he knows my older brother is gay. He has to know it doesn’t bother me, but he keeps this little non-secret. He’s so funny.

Anyway, I've watched him looking at David, and there's a little bit of drool in his eyes, if you know what I mean. Then every time I was in conversation with David, he tried to take it over, like we were in competition. He’s so cute. We’ve know each other since we were 5. There’s nothing he can hide from me. You’d think the fool would realize it by now.

 

Biggy

No David in the weight room today. In fact, I didn’t notice him at his lunch table either. He's sure been agitated lately. I wonder where he is, or if he's even in school today. Jack said he’d ask around. I think I will too.

 

Erik

Shit! I have fucking welts on my arms where David spiked the ball into me. I've never seen anyone so violent on the volleyball court. Talk about taking your aggressions out in sports! Then he just vanished after gym. He wasn’t at lunch and I wanted to consult with him about the schedule for Twoey. So I figured that's where he went.

I called Twoey and found out he doesn't even GO there anymore. Poor Twoey sounded really hurt. What the fuck is going on with that guy?

 

David2

This morning I woke up sweating from a nightmare. It was about Tommy. I discovered he was the love child of Enos and that woman, the result of some fucking they did 14 years ago. I’ll need to scrub it from my brain before I begin looking at poor Tommy for any resemblance to Enos. But it added extra hatred for the whore to my already overflowing bucket! I made sure to blast her good at breakfast. But the dream did give me an idea to make an adjustment in the Goliath Project.

When I got home from school, I took out David's old bike and inflated the tires. He hasn't used it in a while. Not cool enough, I guess. Pretty soon he'll be 16 and getting his license, so it seems he's relegated this to his past. But it’s perfect for my use. I can follow a car unnoticed.

I got to thinking. Guys like Enos Johnson are predators. I'm going to follow him around every night to see what patterns I can discover. You have to learn the habits of your enemy. I think some of Putin is rubbing off on me.

I positioned myself by a tree across the street from his house. I guessed the Ford SUV must be his car. An SUV ...it figures. I anticipated being there for a while, so I intended to read some social essays that have been assigned. I could do it for another hour or so, while it was still light. I didn't expect to see any action there until later tonight. But I was surprised. Five minutes after I arrived, he came out and headed for the Ford, so I quickly stashed the reading into my backpack and got ready.

A nice thing about our town is the streets are all sorta not very long. Cars have to go rather slowly and I can bike at least as fast. I stayed on the sidewalks as much as possible so he wouldn't see me in his mirror. After about five blocks including three turns, he pulled up in front of a nice older ranch house on East Ave. He got out and looked around before walking up the driveway to the side door. It was the look around that got my attention. If he was visiting a sick church member or something, he wouldn't have done it. No, his was a sneaky look. He's doing something in there he's afraid others might notice. That very thought got me salivating!

I dropped my bike and walked across the street. Then I walked up the driveway and around behind the house, trying to be all casual in case a neighbor saw me. The back yard was pretty isolated from the neighborhood so I became more stealthy. There were four windows back there. I slowly peeked in the first window by the drive, being careful in case someone was inside the room, which turned out to be the kitchen and was empty. I moved to under the next window and slowly raised my head to peek in. It was like an old office ...also empty. The next had frosted glass so I figured it was a bathroom. There was no light on, so it had to be empty too. I approached the last window very carefully. It had to be a bedroom, because the front of the house would probably be the living room and dining room. I could tell there was a light on in this room, as it was finally starting to get toward dusk and the day was overcast too.

I slowly raised up at the corner nearest me ...just enough so only my right eye was looking in. And behold! A vision did appear before me. I'd recognize that slimy, puny 5 1/2" cock anywhere. I'd looked at it enough on David's computer. He had his shirt on ...nothing else but socks. He was in a lip-lock with a naked lady whose legs were pressed against the side of her bed. I recognized the lady too. Mrs. Tomax. She and her husband go to the Church from Hell.

Well shit, I wasn't gonna watch old people fuck, so I wandered back across the street. I biked home thinking of Vovchka's prescient comment to me that if you are patient, you sometimes find answers you were not even looking for. I snuck into David's house and while nobody was in the kitchen, went to the junk drawer under the telephone. I knew there was a church directory in there. I grabbed it and went up to the bedroom and locked the door.

It didn't take long to verify Mr. & Mrs. Tomax did, in fact, live at 87 East Ave. So my right eye is apparently good. Then I noticed after her name and address, there was an abbreviation: Ch Wife.

Holy Shit.

I went to the back of the directory to find the list of Church Wives: Dennison, Grady, Megal, Ribbon, Tomax, Zimmerman. One for each day of the week, except Sunday. But of course, that's the day he fucks everybody.

Monday: Tomax and Wednesday: Megal. I wonder who belongs to Tuesday. I wrote down the four other addresses. I can probably tell by which way he leaves, where he's headed and then just make a beeline for there. I won't even need to follow him.

While I was writing down the addresses I noticed only Megal and Grady had kids. That's why he visited us between 10 and 11 in the morning, while the kids were in school. He's got to do the same with Mrs. Grady. I also noticed there is a Mr. Grady He’s probably too damn smart to go to that church.

Alright, it was time for another modification to my war plan.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Big thanks skinny. Ever and always big fun to read.

 

Big fun to be with PPF and company, all seven, and uh, not that big.

 

And Geez skinny, beat us over the head some more. We already know that the boy who looks like Tommy's brother is a total $#!*; $!.

 

We get some variation of the same from Tommy, Sam, Chuck, Alex, Biggy, and Eric. Well, a little less so from Chuck, who would certainly miss Mattie more.

 

And we didn't hear from the most important of all of David's friends, not Twoey, Putin. Somehow I am not convinced Vladimir will approve. Vova would appreciate the value of friends. I wouldn't be surprised if this David prick alienates Putin as well.

 

Where are you hiding David? David2 is a bad idea, just ask Mike2.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

As Charlie Brown would say, "Aaaaarrgh!!!" I have been bingeing David, Tooey, and friends for the last several days. Now I have to wait for the next chapter, and be patient about it. This is such fun! I am enjoying David and company immensely! Can't wait to find out where this goes. Thanks for a fun read. Jeff

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Whoa. Holy boneranigans is right! Skinny, you sure are full of surprises! Definitely was not what I expected David2 to see, looking through that window! So, PPF is hornier than even Matty. Well, as far as we know... ;-)

 

David2 is really messing up David's friends. Of course, except for Tommy and Twoey, they don't know it's not really David they're dealing with. I hope D2 doesn't permanently screw up any friendships that D1 can't repair when things get back to normal. I still hope that Tommy and Twoey get together and work out a plan to steer David back onto a reasonable path. But somehow I have a feeling that D2 is going to go further awry before anyone can talk sense into him! Great story, Skinny - thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Loved this chapter, SD. Here is a blockbuster surprise. All kinds of bets just got wiped off the table. This is the kind of thing that can fracture not just individual lives, but whole communities - and Davids1&2 live in just such a small town. Of course, I'm anxious to see what David2 will do to adjust his war plan. A swift surgical strike? I nasty, splashy bit of public humiliation? My fear is that if David2 tries to be too subtle and takes too long to develop his countermeasures, he will become absorbed into this rather unpleasant persona. He will lose his friends and his brother, too. In effect, the Pastor and his mom will have won by remaking his very soul. So: need to see a new chapter very, very soon, please. Like now. (insert impatient toe tapping here)...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 10:44 AM, mitchelll said:

Was not expecting that! Excellent as always, SD.

Thanks mitchelll !

 

It was a bit of a jolt, although D2 seemed to take it in stride. I wonder how D1 would have reacted?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 12:12 PM, said:

Big thanks skinny. Ever and always big fun to read.

 

Big fun to be with PPF and company, all seven, and uh, not that big.

 

And Geez skinny, beat us over the head some more. We already know that the boy who looks like Tommy's brother is a total $#!*; $!.

 

We get some variation of the same from Tommy, Sam, Chuck, Alex, Biggy, and Eric. Well, a little less so from Chuck, who would certainly miss Mattie more.

 

And we didn't hear from the most important of all of David's friends, not Twoey, Putin. Somehow I am not convinced Vladimir will approve. Vova would appreciate the value of friends. I wouldn't be surprised if this David prick alienates Putin as well.

 

Where are you hiding David? David2 is a bad idea, just ask Mike2.

Hey oxala!

 

You make a good point! No, not about PPF, but about Putin. David2 seems to have abandoned meditation, hasn't he. :o

That could prove to be a costly mistake.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/02/2016 03:24 PM, JeffreyL said:

As Charlie Brown would say, "Aaaaarrgh!!!" I have been bingeing David, Tooey, and friends for the last several days. Now I have to wait for the next chapter, and be patient about it. This is such fun! I am enjoying David and company immensely! Can't wait to find out where this goes. Thanks for a fun read. Jeff

OMG Jeffrey!

Binging on David could be hazardous to your mental health. Didn't you read the warning labels?

 

Thanks for your nice comments btw.

 

The next few chapters are shortish and so I'll be posting them a little closer together.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/03/2016 01:12 AM, jess30519 said:

Whoa. Holy boneranigans is right! Skinny, you sure are full of surprises! Definitely was not what I expected David2 to see, looking through that window! So, PPF is hornier than even Matty. Well, as far as we know... ;-)

 

David2 is really messing up David's friends. Of course, except for Tommy and Twoey, they don't know it's not really David they're dealing with. I hope D2 doesn't permanently screw up any friendships that D1 can't repair when things get back to normal. I still hope that Tommy and Twoey get together and work out a plan to steer David back onto a reasonable path. But somehow I have a feeling that D2 is going to go further awry before anyone can talk sense into him! Great story, Skinny - thanks!

Hey jess! Thanks for the comments.

 

"Hornier than Matty" were somehow not three words I ever expected to see together. :)

 

As for Tommy and Twoey getting together, I think Tommy would need to be pressed to the wall to ever consider initiating that conversation. He really doesn't like Twoey.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/03/2016 01:31 AM, Parker Owens said:

Loved this chapter, SD. Here is a blockbuster surprise. All kinds of bets just got wiped off the table. This is the kind of thing that can fracture not just individual lives, but whole communities - and Davids1&2 live in just such a small town. Of course, I'm anxious to see what David2 will do to adjust his war plan. A swift surgical strike? I nasty, splashy bit of public humiliation? My fear is that if David2 tries to be too subtle and takes too long to develop his countermeasures, he will become absorbed into this rather unpleasant persona. He will lose his friends and his brother, too. In effect, the Pastor and his mom will have won by remaking his very soul. So: need to see a new chapter very, very soon, please. Like now. (insert impatient toe tapping here)...

Hey Parker, thanks for the thoughtful comments!

 

Oh man, are you sooo right! What a blockbuster surprise! Why did David never mention PPF's equipment size before? We were all overwhelmed (underwhelmed?). ;)

 

Your worry about remaking his soul is a legit concern. We don't want to lose the nice guy in D1. How would M2 and D1 ever get together if that happened? :(

 

As I mentioned in a few other replies, the next few short chapters will post in rapid order, so stop toe tapping!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

What! I definitely didn't see that coming. PPF is really a F... Makes sense though why he yells and screams from the pulpit. He's got to find a way to compensate for his puny peeny.. Ugh!
David2 is doing recon now? I really hope this doesn't end badly.. The friends are all weighing in. I wonder who will be the first to reach out..

 

I miss is one day and there a three chapters.. Yay?! (Joy and fear) Moving on..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, PPF sure has a lot of boners! hehe Ok, that was lame. :P But seriously, he's screwing all the church wives -- what for? To prove he can? D2 should have taken a picture and printed it and accidentally left it lying around in his room so the woman who lives in the house could see it. Oh man, if he left it on Wednesday before school, PPF would see it also! I would think the woman who lives in the house would be mighty upset seeing her Prick getting busy with another church wife.

 

I am also worried about D1. If D2 (I keep thinking of R2 D2! :lol:) is so far into D1's head, D1 may never be able to get back. I think it's like DID -- one of the more dominant personalities of a person with DID can sort of take over and be the sole personality. Of course I'm not a doctor, and this may not be true, but I can see D2 taking over for D1 because maybe D1 can't handle this reality anymore.

 

I feel badly for his brother and his friends. They have no idea what's going on. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 05:46 AM, Defiance19 said:

What! I definitely didn't see that coming. PPF is really a F... Makes sense though why he yells and screams from the pulpit. He's got to find a way to compensate for his puny peeny.. Ugh!

David2 is doing recon now? I really hope this doesn't end badly.. The friends are all weighing in. I wonder who will be the first to reach out..

 

I miss is one day and there a three chapters.. Yay?! (Joy and fear) Moving on..

Hey Def! Thanks for the comments and returning from your day off.

 

Yep D2 is on a hunt and now he smells the fox!

 

Watch out PPF!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/06/2016 01:48 PM, Lisa said:

Wow, PPF sure has a lot of boners! hehe Ok, that was lame. :P But seriously, he's screwing all the church wives -- what for? To prove he can? D2 should have taken a picture and printed it and accidentally left it lying around in his room so the woman who lives in the house could see it. Oh man, if he left it on Wednesday before school, PPF would see it also! I would think the woman who lives in the house would be mighty upset seeing her Prick getting busy with another church wife.

 

I am also worried about D1. If D2 (I keep thinking of R2 D2! :lol:) is so far into D1's head, D1 may never be able to get back. I think it's like DID -- one of the more dominant personalities of a person with DID can sort of take over and be the sole personality. Of course I'm not a doctor, and this may not be true, but I can see D2 taking over for D1 because maybe D1 can't handle this reality anymore.

 

I feel badly for his brother and his friends. They have no idea what's going on. :(

Thanks for the review Lisa!

 

Gosh if D2 were out there taking pictures, it would be really dangerous ...hint hint ;)

 

So far (11/10/14) D2 seems to be no threat to D1. Let's hope it stays that way.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..