Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,138 Words
  • 3,765 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 82. Week Twelve Friday, November 21, 2014: Twoey Meets Alex

p style="text-align:center;">PART 4

 

ALEX

 

David's Path to Realization

Under an oak, in stormy weather,
I joined this rogue and whore together;
And none but he who rules the thunder
Can put this rogue and whore asunder.

 

Marriage Certificate - attr: Jonathan Swift

 

 

***

 

Alex

When I heard David was in a regular room, I decided to visit him today. I simply had to! Knowing what I wanted to do, I talked to mom over breakfast making sure she would be able to drive me to Kory’s before supper, then to the hospital. I figured I would bring him some real food so he doesn’t have to eat hospital crap tonight. I’d time it to get to the hospital before his supper. It would make him realize I’m thinking about him.

I made the mistake of telling Randy on our way to school. Unfortunately, Randy and I are in a lot of classes together. I was the object of his cruel little jokes all day. Randy is such a shit sometimes. It got progressively worse until I threatened to cut off his balls if he said one more thing. Finally the asshole stopped.

After school, at about 5:30, mom drove me to Kory’s where I picked up some David food. When we got to the hospital, I had her wait in the car. I only wanted to run in and run out. You know, let him know I cared about him, but not that I was stalking him. I don’t want to frighten the poor guy. I’ll save stalking for the weekend.

OMG! He seemed sooo happy to see me and receive the food. There was another kid there I had never seen before. Anyway, I planted a fast kiss on his nose and fled the room.

I kissed him! I kissed him! I kissed him!

 

David

Yesterday I found out, now Twoey is back in school, he's gonna take Lanni to the dance and Sam will take Deena. Could it be more perfect? That's what I wanted in the first place, for Sam to get to know Deena. I just know those two are gonna be a perfect couple.

When Tommy visited last night he couldn’t hide how happy he was. We're all free of that pig-fucker. He wanted to stay here with me as late as he could and kept a big smile on his face and kept hugging me. Jeez ...I didn't think he hated the church that much!

They certainly drugged me less today. I could think more clearly. Maybe they’re weaning me off the crap. The morning was all doctors, nurses, questions, pinching, poking and drawing blood. After lunch they thankfully left me alone. All those people must have the afternoons off or something.

I knew the gang would be here after school, so I had an hour or so to think. I tried to imagine life without my evil enemies Johnson and Burch. It will be a new world for me. The nagging worry they were always nipping at my heels and about to pounce won’t be there anymore. What will take its place?

Can I return to being carefree and happy? I’m not sure. Things have changed inside me. I’m a different person now. I don’t think you can ever go back. You can only go forward. What is forward for David now? At least I’ll have a little time to think about it, being in the hospital for a while. There’s not much else to do in here except think. Poor Twoey was in the hospital so long he must have gone crazy from boredom. I should have visited him more often than once a week.

My thoughts turned to the woman, who forever will remain nameless. Now she’s gone, should I reclaim her as my mother? I mean, she can’t hurt me anymore. I’m not sure how to come to grips with her and what she did. It was so evil.

She was so evil.

I was sooo unprepared to face pure evil. I know I’ll eventually have to confront everything that happened to me. I’ll need to work it all out. I’ll need to put every single thing in order, in its place. The need to do it is a throbbing ache and it won’t go away. It’s sorta like trying to hold in puke.

I don't know if I could ever forgive her for what she did to my father and my family.

The depth of my hate seems limitless. The drugs had blunted it but it’s all here now, trumpets blaring! If I carry all this hate around, will I become evil too? Is that how it gets passed down from generation to generation? Was she, who forever will remain nameless, exposed to hate and then became evil? It must be how it happens. No one is born with evil in them. Is it what happened to Danny’s father? To Coulton? To Burch? Will it be my curse too? After thinking about it for a while, I decided to break the chain I need to be philosophical. I mean, how else can one deal with what happened without slipping down the slope yourself? You need to be philosophical. After all, we are civilized people. Keeping hate inside you is not good for you. So, if I ever meet her again, I’ll just be calm and kill her. But first, I’ll cut out her liver.

After 3:00, Gary and Nels showed up and stayed for about half an hour. It was great seeing them again. Gary and I shared a look and a rogue tear. I’m sure we had the exact same thought. We came ever so close to never seeing each other again.

He wanted to see as much of my body as he could. I know it sounds a bit weird, but he was like taking inventory. I could detect with each bruise he discovered, each welt, each piece of evidence of what happened, he grew more upset. One would think he felt personally responsible for what those fuckers did to me. He was almost memorizing the injuries, like he’d be making a book report on it or something! That would be bizarre. A book report on my beaten buddy. Hehe!

A minute before they left Sam came in. Soon after, Twoey and Ginny arrived. She hugged me and kissed my face way too much! The four of us talked for a short while, then she left with Sam to take him home. Twoey stayed with me. He had brought me a caramel latte! I was sipping it when Matty and Chuck arrived. I asked Chuck how he was going to get home, but he just blushed and said he was staying with Matty tonight. They all signed my cast. When everyone left, it was just me and Twoey.

He took the opportunity to come over, giving me a soft kiss and, of course, I got totally lost in those green eyes. And then ...I gave in, experiencing the most loving kiss of my entire life.

When he pulled back, there was something. It was like our special connection suddenly got stronger. I could tell it affected him too. For the first time after a kiss, Twoey seemed uncomfortable. He instantly changed the subject by making a little joke.

“Isn’t this where I’m supposed to run down to the cafeteria to get a cup of coffee?”

We both chuckled. He sat down in the chair trying to describe for me his first days back at school.

At about Six, my supper arrived ...and almost at the same moment so did Alex. She had a take-out bag from Kory's with a chicken sandwich inside which I often get when I'm there. She plopped it on my tray and said I'd enjoy it better than THAT ...as she pointed to the hospital food. Then she came over, gave me a cute kiss on my nose, fixed her eyes on mine and ran her hand gently over my cheek.

“I'll see you tomorrow,” she whispered as she left.

Twoey just stared at me.

 

            !

 

            !

 

            !

 

            !

 

            !

 

Who the fuck was that?

He said it in not so nice a tone.

“That was Alex from my new social class ...why are you pissed-off?”

“I'm not pissed! Just a little surprised. I never even heard of her in your life before.”

“She's not in my life dipshit. She's in my class.”

“OK, if you say so.”

He said it like he wasn't really buying it.

After I was done with eating, Ginny came back to take Twoey home. He gave me a sweet goodnight kiss and told me he wouldn't be back until Sunday because of the dance tomorrow. I asked him to keep an eye on the chemistry between Sam and Deena.

By then, I was truly worn out and ready for sleep.

 

Matty

After we left the hospital, Chuck and I walked over to Kory's for a burger.

“I wish I lived in town so I could do this whenever I wanted. It's like I'm in prison out there at my house.”

“I guess I’ll have to find ways to keep you in town more often!”

That received a big Chuck-smile. As we talked and were finishing up, he was behaving sort of impatient. Chuck was horny. He kept adjusting himself too. In fact when we did leave, he did some extra adjusting. Actually, so did I. He got me horned up merely watching him get horned up!

When we got home “things” were back under control. I chose the movie and we settled in on my bed with a tray of snacks between us. The snacks were gone at about the halfway point of the film, so we took a pee break. Before we got back on the bed, Chuck shed his clothes saying it was more comfortable in just his boxers. I had to grin at his newfound boldness but did the same. We propped up the pillows and sat pasted to each other's side, then watched the rest of the movie. Chuck rubbed my arm now and then, or I would rub his. He even kissed my cheek a few times. Chuck is way into our special fun, big time.

Finally when the movie ended, we turned our heads and he pressed into mine so just our foreheads and noses touched. Our eyes connected, unblinking. The horny little bugger gently squeezed my right nipple! Slowly our lips were drawn together and we began a kiss that slid from friendly to intense. Chuck’s hand was encouraging my stiffness by rubbing me with only the material of my boxers between.

He squeezed me and suddenly was on top of me! I had my arms around his body and over his ass as he began to thrust our thinly clothed erections into each other.

I broke the kiss, sliding off his boxers and mine too. Pulling him back on top of me, we kissed with a wild hunger for each other. He started pressing hard and this time I let him do whatever he wanted. He wanted to thrust, so I squeezed his cheeks and he was free to push his erection into mine as he forced himself toward the inevitable conclusion. With all his impetuous ardor he had forced me right to the edge too. I arched my ass off the bed, pushing myself into him and spewed my load between us. He lifted his torso back as he whimpered and came all over my cock and stomach. Then he collapsed down on top of me still jolting again and again and again. Wow! Chuck has hard cums! I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held him tightly as he slowly passed from spasming through trembling to calm. We enjoyed the afterglow in each other’s arms.

A few minutes later I rolled us over, unstuck myself and brought back a warm, wet cloth to clean us up. I gave him another kiss and fell onto the bed beside him. He turned his head and smiled, kissing me lightly every few moments. Then I pulled the covers over us and took him into my arms. We drifted off, cuddling and happy.

Sometime during the night I woke up to the bed moving and felt Mark slide in behind me.

I turned my head as he kissed me, but I whispered, “No fucking tonight, OK?”

He smiled and nodded. Then I slowly lifted myself up and motioned with my head for him to slide in to take my place. Soon we drifted off with Mark cuddling Chuck while I cuddled Mark. A chock-full night for Matty.

I can’t wait to be full of Chuck!

p style="text-align:center;">PART 4

 

ALEX

 

David's Path to Realization

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm totally hooked on your story! I knew that when I got all giddy and excited when I saw you had posted a new chapter! Keep up the excellent work!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David is returning to himself, and becoming more himself again. His taking stock philosophically certainly sounds like the David we knew earlier. Now David must deal with those mesmerizing green eyes...and he has no excuses of distraction or other events to put that off now. Twoey suddenly going all jealous when Alex arrived was so cute. Hope it makes Twoey work that much harder to connect with David and leave Erik to his own devices. And little horny Chuck! Wonderful chapter, and looking forward to more!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks skinnydragon!

 

All fun stuff this chapter.

 

I think Twoey is first gay boy Alex didn’t immediately lust after, excluding Randy. Hmmmm!

 

Can't wait to see how Deena-Sam date goes :) .

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Alex... Bless her poor misguided heart..

 

I hope with Aunt Sarah around, David will have more guidance dealing with the mess the nameless woman left behind. I think his dad might still be in a fog to be of any help to him. Though I have to say, if he temporarily slips back into D2 mode to calmly kill her, I have no objection..
It's great to see how excited Tommy is to have his brother back. Umm... Liz is still MIA!
And yep, David is back alright.. He can't resist the pull of the green eyes. Of course Twoey feels uncomfortable, the memory of Erik is lodged in his throat still. And he's jealous.. that was sweet.
I wish Tommy would clue his brother in already. He's got a better handle on David than David does.. Anyway, all in good time.. I actually love the moments like this between Twoey and David. Their journey is greatly entertaining.

 

Matty seems to to be wanting to change his MO. As much fun as they're having, I hope Chuck doesn't get hurt..

 

Great chapter SkinnyD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hehe. Matty has unleashed a beast in Chuck! One he might have difficulty controlling, and sooner rather than later, too!

 

Poor Alex. Well, I'm assuming (hoping!) that she will be frustrated in love, if she's setting her sights on David, which she definitely seems to be doing. Randy, with his well-tuned gaydar knows that she's going to run into a brick wall eventually, but with David still obstinately refusing to let his self-awareness probe into his own sexuality she will probably make some headway. But I'm rooting for Twoey to head her off at the pass! C'mon, Twoey! That, and I'm also hoping that Ginny and Dr. Keating will get an opportunity to team up and get David onto the right track.

 

Poor Twoey, too! But maybe Alex turning up and pushing her way into David's life will serve as a catalyst and wake-up call to get Twoey working on a real plan to win David over to his side.

 

"... But first, I’ll cut out her liver." Too funny! Hehehe. Yep, very civilized, David! *snort*
Thanks, Skinny!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/29/2016 04:27 PM, FlyOnTheWall said:

I'm totally hooked on your story! I knew that when I got all giddy and excited when I saw you had posted a new chapter! Keep up the excellent work!

Thank you so much Fly!

 

Way back in August when I started posting this story, I wasn't convinced anyone would read it. Your bubbly comments over six months into this journey is doubly appreciated.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/29/2016 10:51 PM, Parker Owens said:

David is returning to himself, and becoming more himself again. His taking stock philosophically certainly sounds like the David we knew earlier. Now David must deal with those mesmerizing green eyes...and he has no excuses of distraction or other events to put that off now. Twoey suddenly going all jealous when Alex arrived was so cute. Hope it makes Twoey work that much harder to connect with David and leave Erik to his own devices. And little horny Chuck! Wonderful chapter, and looking forward to more!

Thanks for the comments Parker, they're really appreciated!

 

I'm afraid you're right. No one could offer that introspective angst but our little hero.

 

You have easily detected the critical moment. Will Twoey and David turn to each other, or will Erik and Alex keep them yet apart. Thank God Chuck's not in the mix :o

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/30/2016 03:49 AM, said:

Thanks skinnydragon!

 

All fun stuff this chapter.

 

I think Twoey is first gay boy Alex didn’t immediately lust after, excluding Randy. Hmmmm!

 

Can't wait to see how Deena-Sam date goes :) .

Thanks oxala!

 

Yes, Alex seems to be batting 1000. There's more to the story (obviously) so we'll just sit in the back seat and watch. ;)

 

Let's hope Deena will be Sam's Brunhilde and guard him in battle. :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/30/2016 04:13 AM, Defiance19 said:

Alex... Bless her poor misguided heart..

 

I hope with Aunt Sarah around, David will have more guidance dealing with the mess the nameless woman left behind. I think his dad might still be in a fog to be of any help to him. Though I have to say, if he temporarily slips back into D2 mode to calmly kill her, I have no objection..

It's great to see how excited Tommy is to have his brother back. Umm... Liz is still MIA!

And yep, David is back alright.. He can't resist the pull of the green eyes. Of course Twoey feels uncomfortable, the memory of Erik is lodged in his throat still. And he's jealous.. that was sweet.

I wish Tommy would clue his brother in already. He's got a better handle on David than David does.. Anyway, all in good time.. I actually love the moments like this between Twoey and David. Their journey is greatly entertaining.

 

Matty seems to to be wanting to change his MO. As much fun as they're having, I hope Chuck doesn't get hurt..

 

Great chapter SkinnyD!

Thanks Def!

 

You'll be happy to know Liz arrives tomorrow (David time) and stuns us all with some backstory.

 

I think you grasped the cause of Twoey's discomfort. David's not the only one torn here. He's just the clueless one. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/30/2016 08:02 AM, jess30519 said:

Hehe. Matty has unleashed a beast in Chuck! One he might have difficulty controlling, and sooner rather than later, too!

 

Poor Alex. Well, I'm assuming (hoping!) that she will be frustrated in love, if she's setting her sights on David, which she definitely seems to be doing. Randy, with his well-tuned gaydar knows that she's going to run into a brick wall eventually, but with David still obstinately refusing to let his self-awareness probe into his own sexuality she will probably make some headway. But I'm rooting for Twoey to head her off at the pass! C'mon, Twoey! That, and I'm also hoping that Ginny and Dr. Keating will get an opportunity to team up and get David onto the right track.

 

Poor Twoey, too! But maybe Alex turning up and pushing her way into David's life will serve as a catalyst and wake-up call to get Twoey working on a real plan to win David over to his side.

 

"... But first, I’ll cut out her liver." Too funny! Hehehe. Yep, very civilized, David! *snort*

Thanks, Skinny!

Thanks jess!

 

Yes, it seems like Chuck is newly emerging into a more confident boy, but let's not forget how persistent he was with David all fall in math. So there was always a little spark of strength there!

 

You're right in realizing Alex can have a variety of possible effects in the Twoey/David dance. What will Twoey do? That will probably be the determining factor.

Now, does Twoey have a history of making good choices or unfortunate ones? :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment

!

 

!

 

!

 

!

 

!

 

"Who the fuck was that?"

 

Oh man, Skinny! That was funny!!!! :rofl: Haha, Twoey!!!! I'd react the same way. lol

 

And clueless David is clueless because he thinks Tommy's so excited that the church is gone! Ha! Tommy's excited that you're going to be all right and that his brother is back, you doofus! lol Tommy's so happy that the boy who looked like his brother is gone and his real bro is back. :)

 

Although I agree with Def: if the boy that looks like Tommy's brother wants to come back for just a few hours to rip out the liver that belongs to the woman who shall never be named, that would be perfectly fine by me. Then he can kill her -- be my guest. Evil, evil bitch.

 

David is very smart though. He realizes that so much hatred is toxic, and once things settle down and he realizes exactly what PPF and TWWSRN (too long to write out each time! lol) did to him (along with Burch, Coulton, and that nameless kid we know nothing about), he's going to need Dr. Keating to help him deal with all the anger and hatred he will have for those people, especially TWWSRN, evil, evil bitch.

 

I'm so glad David's friends came to visit. David is back getting lost in those beautiful green eyes. Ok, so this is what I think should happen: Erik is going to be heartbroken, because I really think he loves Twoey. He's so sweet and gentle with him; you can tell he loves him. Chuck is falling for Matty me thinks. And maybe even vice-versa, even if Matty thinks it's all fun and games now.

 

So...I think Matty should forget about Martin, and Martin and Erik should get together. I do feel badly for Erik; he's really going to be hurt when David finally gets a clue. And hopefully Matty won't throw Chuck under the bus. Nah, Matty's too nice for that.

 

I really liked the quote you chose for this chapter, Skinny. So appropriate. I meant to mention that a few chapters ago. It was a quote about being a biological parent does not mean you are a good parent, or something like that. It was absolutely right on the mark, as far as TWWSRN.

 

And yes, where or where is Liz???????

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/31/2016 02:13 PM, Lisa said:

!

 

!

 

!

 

!

 

!

 

"Who the fuck was that?"

 

Oh man, Skinny! That was funny!!!! :rofl: Haha, Twoey!!!! I'd react the same way. lol

 

And clueless David is clueless because he thinks Tommy's so excited that the church is gone! Ha! Tommy's excited that you're going to be all right and that his brother is back, you doofus! lol Tommy's so happy that the boy who looked like his brother is gone and his real bro is back. :)

 

Although I agree with Def: if the boy that looks like Tommy's brother wants to come back for just a few hours to rip out the liver that belongs to the woman who shall never be named, that would be perfectly fine by me. Then he can kill her -- be my guest. Evil, evil bitch.

 

David is very smart though. He realizes that so much hatred is toxic, and once things settle down and he realizes exactly what PPF and TWWSRN (too long to write out each time! lol) did to him (along with Burch, Coulton, and that nameless kid we know nothing about), he's going to need Dr. Keating to help him deal with all the anger and hatred he will have for those people, especially TWWSRN, evil, evil bitch.

 

I'm so glad David's friends came to visit. David is back getting lost in those beautiful green eyes. Ok, so this is what I think should happen: Erik is going to be heartbroken, because I really think he loves Twoey. He's so sweet and gentle with him; you can tell he loves him. Chuck is falling for Matty me thinks. And maybe even vice-versa, even if Matty thinks it's all fun and games now.

 

So...I think Matty should forget about Martin, and Martin and Erik should get together. I do feel badly for Erik; he's really going to be hurt when David finally gets a clue. And hopefully Matty won't throw Chuck under the bus. Nah, Matty's too nice for that.

 

I really liked the quote you chose for this chapter, Skinny. So appropriate. I meant to mention that a few chapters ago. It was a quote about being a biological parent does not mean you are a good parent, or something like that. It was absolutely right on the mark, as far as TWWSRN.

 

And yes, where or where is Liz???????

Thanks for the great review, Lisa!

 

Haha ...I wish I could have included the picture I had in my mind of Twoey's face when Alex breezed in and out!

 

I think David does realize how toxic hate can be, but then he's had PPF and TWWSRN and Burch as good examples to avoid.

 

Aw ...that's such a perfect shuffling of the guys you've done to get T and D together. Too bad we're in Skinnyland. :P

 

Liz will appear tomorrow (David time) and we'll get more than we ever wanted to know. :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..