Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,399 Words
  • 4,482 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 9. Week Two Tuesday September 9, 2014: The Mystery Girl

We might have found a secret crush exists.

“C'mon Twoey, who is she? David and I know you're crushing on someone ...spill!”

“Honestly, I don't know what you guys are talking about!”

We were on our morning run and Twoey was stonewalling on this secret girl Gary had sussed out from after our run yesterday. I wasn’t too convinced at first. Just because a guy is daydreaming and has a boner doesn’t mean he’s thinking of a girl he in fact knows, does it? I mean, maybe he was thinking of some singer or something. But Gary was usually right when it came to reading people, and after we dropped off Twoey last night, he told me the look on Twoey’s face was without doubt him crushing on a definite person. So I guess I had to go along with Gary. Anyway, Twoey was brushing us off. Who could she possibly be? I'd have to watch him more closely at school. Jeez, if he really did get a girlfriend, things would be so much easier for me, cuz he'd probably hang with us a little less. My attraction to him was sorta like a magnet. I couldn't do anything about it. It was just there. It would be easier if he was an asshole, but he's not. So maybe a girlfriend would weaken the magnetic field.

I needed a strategy to deal with this. A plan. So in math I asked Kathy, “Do you have any other classes with Twoey?”

“We're in English fifth period. That's all.”

“Could you do me a favor and check out if there's a girl there he's extra friendly with or staring at a lot?”

She laughed. “David, are you stalking him?”

“Haha ...No! It's just a bet with my friend Gary to see who'll be the first one to figure out who his crush is.”

She blushed, “OK, I'll pay attention.”

I knew wasn't anyone in math, I'm the only one he talks to!!! And he talks to me all the time. Even Mr. Elcher gave me a few dirty looks, but it wasn't me, it was Twoey! Shit, I just opened up to him a tiny little bit and he's always there now. Terri didn't help, she just giggled every time I got in trouble ...and Elcher's my JV coach too! Crap! Good thing I got 100% on the pop quiz today. At least Elcher knows I'm keeping up with my math.

That Derrich kid sat with us at lunch again. I guess we're supposed to call him Erik. More nicknames. I hate them! Anyway, he's just there to talk to Twoey, which is a good thing. But Twoey just wants to talk to me, which is not a good thing for me, or my body parts because Twoey is a touchy talker. C'mon mystery girl, hurry up. I'm rooting for ya!

And then...

And then Gary and Nels began to double-team me, passing on dating advice and boyfriend tips ...Jesus! They kept it up all lunch period! I give up!!! They were absolutely not listening when I told them Kathy was not my girlfriend. So I decided to just sit there and silently endure it. Maybe I could use some of those tips with Lanni after Kathy finally gets herself settled.

Mr. Burch totally ignored me in social today. He didn't even call on me when mine was the only hand up. Haha ...perfect! All I had to do was study and get 100's. It was like a little unwritten contract. Don’t fuck with me and I won’t fuck with you. It worked every time! He still creeps me out though, and I think he’s not quite finished with me yet. I wish I knew why he looked so familiar though.

Gym class! Ha!!! Now I had it all figured out. I suddenly assembled all the pieces. I recalled yesterday, thinking ‘Twoey and his wrestler.’ The gym teacher, Mr. Cyrnn, was also the wrestling coach of our poor undermanned team. Last year they actually forfeited some matches because we didn't even have enough bodies to man all the weight classes. He had a devious little plan in motion. I just knew it! These calisthenics pairs were gonna lead to wrestling. Just watch! And he had wrestlers paired with guys who were not in winter sports. No wrestler was paired with another wrestler. I told you I was smart!

So Twoey was paired with Erik the wrestler. My buddy was Matty Goerss, I think I told you, who is also a wrestler. I guarantee it. Calisthenics would be for this week and I’ll just bet wrestling is gonna be for next week, or the week after, and then the wrestlers are gonna pressure us to join the team. It's as predictable as Justin Bieber’s next screw-up! Okay, I knew I'd hafta figure out how to deal with it. As long as it was no surprise to me, I could handle it. I could map out a plan, a defense. I did not want to be on the wrestling team. Especially if Twoey joined. Even if he didn’t join, I like to take the winter off--to get my mind focused on baseball, which is my real sports passion. XCountry was good, it kept me in shape and kept up my stamina ...but it was all for baseball. I did not intend to be squeezed and slammed to the mat all winter. Nuh-uh ...not David!

Twoey watched XCountry practice as usual while pretending to do homework, but Erik seemed to be keeping him occupied again. After practice and after dropping off Twoey and Gary, I shot to my room and in about an hour had all my homework finished.

I hadn’t eaten in so long my stomach was getting obnoxious. I decided to opt for Kory’s over Tommy’s mother tonight. As I was walking over I figured it was time to check my account balance. I pulled the account up on my phone. “Ouch!” It needed a little replenishing. So I texted Grampa and before I got to Kory’s, I had another couple hundred at my disposal.

Grampa lives down in NYC and visits every year around the Fourth of July. That’s when he travels to Canada to fish, and so stays at our house for a few days. Dad says his father runs some kind of real estate business and makes decent money, I guess. Although one time he told me he ran something different. Anyway, he and I had a few private things between us. Private, because Tommy’s mother has peculiar beliefs about things like money and literature and a whole bunch of other shit. So last year Grampa set up this bank account in my name and gave me a debit card. He said he trusted my judgment and so I try to use it responsibly, like to actually eat. Any time I needed more money, I would text him and he'd transfer a couple hundred until the next time I asked him. I didn’t abuse it and he never even blinked. I think he doesn’t like Tommy’s mother either.

I was absolutely certain that in a couple of years Tommy will have his own little card and it wouldn’t surprise me if Liz has already had one for the last couple of years. I didn’t like to flash the card around my friends, so I always hit the ATM for cash. All they saw was cash. I never carried too much of that either. Grampa opened my account in the same bank whose branch I’m about to use, so there was never any fee.

After sticking forty bucks into my pocket, I hit Kory’s. I was just sitting there, alone in a booth, having my usual, when Danny slipped into the seat across from me. That was a little curious because we hardly ever saw Danny around, unless the gang was together for something, like the swimming last week.

“Danny! What brings you into Kory’s ...and at suppertime?”

“Heh ...my parents are away at some function, so they gave me a few bucks to get a pizza or something. Whenever they do that, I usually come over here and hang out.”

“Just hang out?”

“Yeah ...I usually bump into somebody I know ...like you!”

“Oh, yeah, I guess you did! Are you gonna order anything? I’ll keep you company while you eat.”

“Sure ...I’d like that.” So the waitress stopped by and he ordered a burger. We started to talk.

“I bet you can’t wait for Gymnastics season, huh?”

“I’m not sure yet. I might not go out for it this year.”

My eyes must have bulged. “What? You’re like the best gymnast in the whole damned state! How could you not be on the team? The coach will fall on his sword!” Somehow the unintended double entendre hit us both at the same time and we were nearly rolling on the floor in laughter.

After we regained our composure, the burger arrived and he said, “Well I haven’t completely made up my mind yet one way or the other, but for the first time in my life, It’s not fun.”

“Aw Danny, you should think about it some more. Talk to me if you want ...you know I’ll always listen to you and respect any decision you make. But if a sport isn’t fun, then why do it? I love baseball, I enjoy it ...completely. I look forward to every day, every practice. Even XCountry, which isn’t my top sport ...I enjoy running until it hurts. I’m having fun. If I didn’t have fun I sure as hell wouldn’t be doing it!”

“Thanks. That means a lot, coming from you.”

So we talked a little more about school and shit. Then I noticed he kept glancing out the window as he was finishing his burger. We talked for a little longer after that, but suddenly he stood up, threw a piece of gum in his mouth and said, “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow morning!” and bounced over to pay and then bounced out of Kory’s. I was starting to get my own stuff together when, looking out the window, I noticed him jump into this big black Buick and it sped away. Maybe his parents picked him up?

Back home I called Kathy, the spy, who talked to me for hours tonight, but was no help with my real interest.

“Twoey doesn't talk to or even look at anybody in English! So I can’t imagine it’s any girl in there. I checked with a few of my friends, and some are in classes with him. And David, when I told them it was you who wanted to know, they agreed right away to snoop around.”

??!!??

I guess I had some fans I’m not aware of! Fans? Me? Ha!

 

Twoey

These guys weren’t letting up about that girlfriend they think I have. I couldn’t tell them the real cause of my boner after their practice yesterday, so I just kept denying it. I guess I have three choices. Get a girlfriend, come out to them or just wait until something else captures their attention. I’ve had girlfriends before, in middle school, but I think now it might be a little unfair to the girl, if you get what I mean. Come out? I wasn't sure I was ready for that here, at least not this soon. So I decided I’d just wait them out.

I felt David was getting annoyed with me. I couldn't help it! I just had to talk to him and touch him ...a little, just a little. OMG why did I do this? We even got the evil-eye from our math teacher. On top of that I only got 70% on a quiz today. I was usually good in math, but I just couldn't concentrate with him sitting right next to me! I guess it was a good thing he wasn't in any other academic classes. Of course he told me yesterday he'd help me with math if I needed it. But I didn't want to get another 70 just so he'd help me ...I didn't think.

He was behaving a little differently today. It just seemed he was a little more confident, a little cooler. He even jabbed back at Gary at lunch, which is the first time I’d seen that. Of course, I’d only known them for a week. But I could detect Gary’s little conspiracy beginning to take shape. The one he told me about Sunday. He must have gotten Nels in on it too. I didn’t think David actually liked Kathy in that way, but they were relentless. The poor guy looked pissed and only ate a few bites of his lunch. I wanted to give him a hug.

Having a calisthenics partner who gave you blowjobs certainly made gym way more interesting! Erik was a fun guy to be with. And he joined me again watching XCountry practice. And, yes, we visited our little private area again too. This time I got the blowjob. Erik had lots more experience than me and I tried hard to learn and remember all his little tongue tricks so I could improve. Remember, I was only a rookie! And do you know what felt wonderful? He was able to take my bone all the way down and into his throat without any problem! Why couldn’t I do that? Mine was almost as big as his ...well almost. I'll have to ask him what the secret is, but I was too busy being edged to new heights today--yikes! He even rubbed his finger against my pucker and that finished me. I groaned and erupted, while he kept rubbing my ass and squeezing my buns! I was glad no one was around, because they sure would have heard me!

After I put my pants back on, we shared a kiss and then he asked me if we might take a ride to his house after school tomorrow, instead of watching practice. I guess his mother wasn't going to be home. He said he would show me his room. I think my sex education is going to take a significant step tomorrow. I'll try not to jack-off in the morning.

I said I'll try.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm, Danny and someone in a big black car...there could be so many possibilities--another guy is age just slipped down the list a little. I hope it's nothing bad.
Looks like Twoey is going to learn the ultimate act of a relationship if he goes to Erik's house...I'm not sure I'm happy about that, but what other choice does he have? He's curious, and the boy he'd like it to be is completely blowing him off in that department. I'm hoping Erik won't toss him aside when he gets what he's after.
More please!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is becoming an addictive story. Really like the way the dialogue comes off. Also think David's complete metacognitive blindness (obliviousness?) about Twoey is perfect. I think I agree with ColumbusGuy - I have misgivings both about Danny and about Erik. It looks like characters we might like are about to get hurt. Did I mention I want another chapter?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/02/2015 05:01 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Hmm, Danny and someone in a big black car...there could be so many possibilities--another guy is age just slipped down the list a little. I hope it's nothing bad.

Looks like Twoey is going to learn the ultimate act of a relationship if he goes to Erik's house...I'm not sure I'm happy about that, but what other choice does he have? He's curious, and the boy he'd like it to be is completely blowing him off in that department. I'm hoping Erik won't toss him aside when he gets what he's after.

More please!

Thanks for the review CG.

Yeah I hate when kids get into big black cars too.

Twoey? Well, I guess he's gotta stop being a mama's boy pretty soon.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/02/2015 05:22 AM, Parker Owens said:

This is becoming an addictive story. Really like the way the dialogue comes off. Also think David's complete metacognitive blindness (obliviousness?) about Twoey is perfect. I think I agree with ColumbusGuy - I have misgivings both about Danny and about Erik. It looks like characters we might like are about to get hurt. Did I mention I want another chapter?

Thanks for the kind words Parker!

David? God, I hope we figure him out by the end of this thing. ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I wonder, before all of the story is told, how many 'plans' David would have put into motion. Lol. Love that he thinks wrestling is why Erik is suddenly hanging around.
It's hard not to let your hormones lead when you have someone like Erik who is willing and eager to show you things you only dreamed of and think you're ready for. I think Erik will break Twoey, I hope it doesn't come to that.
Danny, hmm.. I'm with CG here too. It doesn't feel good to me.
Great chapter SkinnyD, but please take care of our guys..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/02/2015 09:40 AM, Defiance19 said:

I wonder, before all of the story is told, how many 'plans' David would have put into motion. Lol. Love that he thinks wrestling is why Erik is suddenly hanging around.

It's hard not to let your hormones lead when you have someone like Erik who is willing and eager to show you things you only dreamed of and think you're ready for. I think Erik will break Twoey, I hope it doesn't come to that.

Danny, hmm.. I'm with CG here too. It doesn't feel good to me.

Great chapter SkinnyD, but please take care of our guys..

Thanks for the nice review Defiance, but wow, you're putting a lot of pressure on me. Taking care of 15 yo's might require Olympian powers!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Maybe Kory's is a place where guys go cruising. You know, like a park, but with walls. And food. lol Danny goes there whenever his folks aren't home for dinner. Hmmm, could be a lot. Hope he's not picking up tricks or anything.

 

I love David and all his 'plans'. lol He's got a great grampa, putting money in his account whenever he runs out. Does he know his daughter-in-law can't cook? lol

 

I just wanted to point out something about dialogue tags. I hadn't noticed this in earlier chapters, but in this chapter you used a comma after dialogue that should have been a period. When Kathy laughed in one sentence, and then she blushed in another, you have commas after what she said, when there should have been periods. "Blah, blah, blah," Kathy laughed (or blushed, etc.). Laughing and blushing aren't dialogue tags. A dialogue tag has to be something a character would speak (said, replied, stated, asked). Laugh technically isn't a dialogue tag because it's hard to laugh and talk at the same time. :)

 

This is how the sentences should look: "Blah, blah, blah (fill in the dialogue, lol)." Kathy laughed. (or blushed, etc.)

 

Just thought I'd point that out, Skinny.

 

Ok, on to the next chapter! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/13/2015 03:18 PM, Lisa said:

Maybe Kory's is a place where guys go cruising. You know, like a park, but with walls. And food. lol Danny goes there whenever his folks aren't home for dinner. Hmmm, could be a lot. Hope he's not picking up tricks or anything.

 

I love David and all his 'plans'. lol He's got a great grampa, putting money in his account whenever he runs out. Does he know his daughter-in-law can't cook? lol

 

I just wanted to point out something about dialogue tags. I hadn't noticed this in earlier chapters, but in this chapter you used a comma after dialogue that should have been a period. When Kathy laughed in one sentence, and then she blushed in another, you have commas after what she said, when there should have been periods. "Blah, blah, blah," Kathy laughed (or blushed, etc.). Laughing and blushing aren't dialogue tags. A dialogue tag has to be something a character would speak (said, replied, stated, asked). Laugh technically isn't a dialogue tag because it's hard to laugh and talk at the same time. :)

 

This is how the sentences should look: "Blah, blah, blah (fill in the dialogue, lol)." Kathy laughed. (or blushed, etc.)

 

Just thought I'd point that out, Skinny.

 

Ok, on to the next chapter! :)

Thanks for the review (and correction) Lisa!

Yeah, I guess that's the only thing David is consistent with, making a plan ...haha

Thanks for the comments about the dialogue tags. Sometimes I try to write as fast as I imagine the kids talking and then need to go back to clean it up. Missed some stuff trying to get this 'to press'. Probably should have someone cleaning up behind me (that doesn't sound good). I promise to do better.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I'm guessing that Erik has a black Buick? I'm afraid poor Twoey is being used. Not that he's minding at the moment...;) lol I have a feeling that if things come out, that Erik wouldn't be one to stick by Twoey. I don't think Twoey is ready for sex yet, but I'm guessing that's what Erik is going to want when he brings him to his house. This is a very addictive story. There's so much more to go, but I have to sleep at some point tonight, dammit. Do I really have to work tomorrow? LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/07/2015 02:24 PM, Valkyrie said:

I'm guessing that Erik has a black Buick? I'm afraid poor Twoey is being used. Not that he's minding at the moment...;) lol I have a feeling that if things come out, that Erik wouldn't be one to stick by Twoey. I don't think Twoey is ready for sex yet, but I'm guessing that's what Erik is going to want when he brings him to his house. This is a very addictive story. There's so much more to go, but I have to sleep at some point tonight, dammit. Do I really have to work tomorrow? LOL

Thanks Valkyrie!

 

Oh, if it only were Erik in the Buick. We'd feel better.

 

It does seem Twoey is only a new toy for Erik, which might prove unfortunate.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..