Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,048 Words
  • 4,196 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 85. Week Thirteen Monday, November 24, 2014: Boyfriendtastrophe

Experience, the name men give to their mistakes.

 

'Vera; or, The Nihilists' - Oscar Wilde

 

 

***

 

Tommy

The day began with cheerful news for me! A phone call from my brother! He called this morning before breakfast. Actually, I was drying off from my shower when it chimed. I was wondering who the hell could it possibly be, calling so early in the morning. I stopped wondering when I heard his voice.

“Tommy, will you do me a favor and clear some stuff out of my room?”

I chuckled. “Already done. I cleaned up your room the Monday after you were attacked.”

He laughed. “How did you know the other David wasn't coming back?”

“You better believe I worried about it! I put everything in a box in the garage. I figured If the other guy came back, he could get it out himself.”

It made my brother laugh harder. Gosh, it's fun to hear him laugh again. I never realized it was his laugh I missed the most!

Anyway, he asked me for one more weird favor. He said to go into the box and take any pins out of any dolls that were there. I didn't question him one bit. “Yep! It’ll be done in ten minutes!” is all I had to say.

And all he had to say is what he did say. “I love you Tommy.”

His early call brightened my whole day at school. Barbara Nelson even blushed at me.

The only downer came when I got to see David tonight at the hospital. Something seemed to be bothering him. I tried to cheer him up and he pretended to be cheered up, but he can’t fool me. I couldn’t figure what upset him at the hospital between this morning and tonight! He told us his doctor was happy and he’d be home Wednesday.

Why the mood?

 

Randy

“Why does he hate me, Randy?”

We three were at lunch. I finished chewing the bite of sandwich and peered at Alex.

“He doesn't hate you.”

What? You were there yesterday! You saw how he was with me! If that isn't hate, what is it?”

“It’s Jealousy.”

She looked over at Megan. “He's losing his marbles! Why in hell would Twoey be jealous of me?”

Hmmm …I had to answer this carefully, which was gonna be tough.

“He's David's best friend. David single-handedly rescued him from his trauma after the shooting. They were friends before, but now I think there's a little idol worship going on because of it. I might be wrong, but I think you seem to be challenging the close time with his friend.”

Jesus, I hope I tip-toed through that mine field.

“Oh.”

She was thinking now. Alex is a very smart girl, but I hope she bought my misdirection. I mean, Jeez ...I can't exactly tell her, Hey, you're moving in on his boyfriend. And it couldn’t be more obvious that David and Twoey are boyfriends. I don’t go around outing dudes.

“Gee Randy ...I never thought of it like that! You're probably right. I've got to think about this more tonight. I’ll have to convince Twoey I'm no threat to his relationship with David.”

I almost spit out my food. Ha! Good luck with that dolly! You are the threat to his relationship!

 

Twoey

This day, which began so ordinary, turned into the most important day of my life so far!

At lunch, Erik mentioned there would be no Wednesday this week because of Thanksgiving. His mother wasn't going to Syracuse because she had to do food preparation. On the other hand, Gary's mother invited Mom and me over for the Thanksgiving Dinner they always share with the Megals ...and David is coming home Wednesday too. I was thinking, this is going to be one great Thanksgiving for me. David, Gary, Me and Tommy all together. His sister Liz was invited to her big boyfriend's house.

Erik said he had the car today, but his mother was home. I suggested he and I go to the hospital after practice. We can visit David for a bit and he can leave me there until Mom picks me up later. Then I whispered in his ear.

“We might not go directly to the hospital.” He grinned and nodded.

The other thing I noticed at lunch was Matty and Chuck, who now sit side-by-side, were in quiet and close conversation all period. I think I know what’s going on there. I smell boyfriends all over those two.

After his practice, we flew out to the car. We rode just out of town, toward those falls I haven't seen yet. He made a sharp right turn into an old road that looked abandoned. After a few minutes he made another right into a little clearing that had old cinders on it, and parked.

“Nobody comes here anymore. This used to be a place for circuses and fairs in the old days.”

We got out and he steered me through a little neck of woods and suddenly, a opening appeared. Stepping into the clearing there was a view that made me catch my breath.

“OMG Erik, it’s beautiful! What is that? It’s not the lake.”

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:13083]

“No, it’s a little river that feeds the lake. It starts miles away in the higher hills, drops over the falls and becomes quite rapid for a short while, ending down there as it empties into the lake. This spot has a nice view of it.”

“A breathtaking view of it!”

“Almost as breathtaking as you.” He turned and kissed me. I kissed him back. Our kiss heated up. My heart was thumping. Some little switch went off inside me. I was nearly out of my mind pressing into him, trying to merge my body with his. Oh God, this felt so right. I needed him! Breaking the kiss, I took a gasping breath.

“Take me back to the car and make love to me!”

“No.”

“What?”

He smiled and gave me a loving look. Lifting both hands to gently hold my head, Erik grazed over my cheeks with his thumbs.

“First, you’re not ready. Second, you're not a backseat fuck to me, and never will be. We'll do this at another time, in another place. But I will steal another kiss.” And he did.

After about ten minutes of making out, Erik pulled me up next to him and we stood, gazing at the fabulous view, with my head on his shoulder and his left arm firmly around me, while his right hand caressed my face.

“I love you, Twoey.”

OMG!

I couldn't believe Erik actually said that! I think he read the look on my face, because he continued.

“Twoey, I love you. I think about you all the time. I can’t make it any clearer. I'm in love with you.”

I lifted my head and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. “I love you too.”

This time his kiss was so gentle and light, it could have been made of gossamer.

I blushed, burying my head into his chest. My ear, against his body, felt the vibrations when he spoke his next words. The words I’m sure will change my life.

“Be my boyfriend?”

I was so swept up in the moment and the love I felt, I didn’t even think before I answered.

“Yes, …Of Course!”

What was I doing? What’s happening? Erik was really falling in love with me and I was falling in love with him. But what about David? How does he fit in? What about my feelings toward him? I love him, for sure. He loves me too, but he's straight. I was falling in love with Erik on a physical level. The level you're supposed to be with a boyfriend. How will Erik react to David? Can I explain it to Erik? What I feel for David ...what he feels for me. Would he understand? Is this a deal breaker?

All these questions flew through my head in just a few seconds! I was confused and I had these emotions pulling me in every direction, which normally would lead to a long conversation with Mom, where she would help me sort it out. But I'm not going to do that this time. This is my dilemma and my problem to solve, or at least resolve. I think I was squeezing poor Erik’s sides with my grip.

He must have sensed my anxiety. He could certainly feel me trembling.

“What's wrong boyfriend? ...David?”

That snapped me out of it. I turned, giving him a gentle kiss.

“I'm screwed up. I'm a flawed person. Maybe you should just stay away from me?”

He smiled. “Tell me all about it and let me decide what I want to do, not what your insecurities tell you.”

He gave me a loving kiss and that killer smile.

And so I told him. I told him everything from the first minute I saw David through the greeting kisses we exchange. I only left out a few things. I didn't tell him about David's attempted blackmail of Johnson or about our little visits in heaven when I was shot. But I did tell him David saved my life because I had no will to live after I was shot. I explained I wanted to join Danny. Only David's love for me pulled me back and made me fight for life.

After I was all finished, I thought he was probably going to leave me right on that spot, get into his car and drive away at 100 mph! But he didn't. In fact he kissed me again, a little longer this time. Then he broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

“I'm glad you explained.” He smiled and gave me another little kiss.

“That was your past. It’ll always be with you. It’s part of you.” He gently kissed me again. “I’m your future. You’re my future.”

I kissed my boyfriend’s beautiful, handsome and smiling face. His simple words chased the confusion from my brain. My dalliance with the straight boy was over. He was now what he always should have been, my friend. We headed for the car and on to the hospital, hand in hand.

When we got there Gary, Nels and Sam were with him. The Gang was together again. After we said hello to everyone and visited for a few minutes, Nels got a text saying their ride had arrived, so they left. It was just the three of us now. I went up to him, leaned over and gave David my final kiss. I could see him glancing at Erik.

“Angel ...I've got some news. Erik and I are boyfriends.”

I reached over, grabbing Erik's hand which made my boyfriend sorta blush. David's face had a moment of pain but then, immediately, he smiled.

“Congratulations! I'm happy for you guys. But ...um Erik, I didn't know you were...”

I interrupted him. “Erik's not out, and neither am I really, ya know, to everybody.”

He smiled and said not to worry.

Then he frowned. “Erik ...um ...I'm sorry about those kisses. It was sort of a special thing between us. It's really nothing for you to feel jealous about. But I'll never do it again, I promise.”

That's when my boyfriend squeezed my hand.

“I know you won’t. Twoey explained their significance. I want us all to be good friends and hang out as much as possible. You know we're friends, don't you?”

I loved Erik so much at that moment, I almost cried! Especially when he reached his other hand over to grab David's. After a few moments, Erik dropped our hands, pulled out a pen and wrote on David's cast.

Heal fast! We don't need angels on crutches

Erik said he had to leave, gave me a soft, but meaningful kiss, and walked out. I turned to David, unable to suppress the blush and the smile that covered my whole face.

“Come here.”

When I did, he hugged me, or as well as he could.

“I am really happy for you, Twoey.”

After that, he wanted to hear all about it. I gave him the G-rated version from the time we first met until he asked me to be his boyfriend at the overlook today, after school. Well ...maybe it was the PG13-rated version, because I did mention the little private cubby under the bleachers.

“So that's why you were always there to watch our practices! Haha ...Gary and I thought you were hiding a girlfriend all this time. Don't worry, I'll let Gary keep thinking it's what you were doing.” He gave me a little smile and wink.

And then she walked in.

We hissed at each other. Not really but, you know – my claws were out.

Naturally, he got another kiss from her and I started feeling awfully, awfully guilty. Geez, I brought in my boyfriend to show him, and now I'm jealous of Alex? I simply had to change this whole chemistry. There's nothing wrong with Alex. She's pretty and she's smart. Why can't my Angel enjoy his love life too?

I put on my happiest face.

“Alex! I'm glad you're here. Nothing lights up his face like a visit from you.”

She was suspiciously appraising me, so I continued.

“I'm sorry, something tells me we got off to a bad start with each other. Let's start all over again.” I tried to radiate warmth.

She was still a little wary but you could almost see something click. She smiled and I continued.

“So, how did you meet David?”

She explained all about how there was a rumor the day before he even got to the class and that Mrs. Delmonico tried to prepare them for one incredible student. Even David looked surprised.

“You mean the day I ditched school she was saying all this stuff? I didn't even know I was going to be transferred to your class. I thought for sure I was gonna be suspended.”

We looked at him and both said, “Boy you really are an idiot.”

It was creepy. Same words, same inflection ...creepy. Then we looked at each other and broke into laughter.

David winced. “That's it. You guys are not allowed to be together with me ever again! I hate being double-teamed!”

I think it’s when Alex and I finally retired our armor.

I called David later to wish him pleasant dreams. He said he was going to tattle on me to Erik that I called. I told him not to bother because Erik was my next call and I was going to tell him anyway.

 

David

How can a day start off so right and end up so wrong?

I received great news from the doctor. No more blood drawing or pee sampling. My organs are functioning well. My skeleton is slowly knitting itself back together. Nothing will interfere with going home Wednesday. I’ll be in school early next week, after the Thanksgiving holiday.

My brother cleaned all the sin and damnation from my room. He even visited with Dad and Aunt Sarah tonight. They’re all anticipating my return. Thanksgiving Day dinner at the Galli’s will include Ginny and Twoey. I guess Aunt Sarah will help Gary’s mother prepare. She said she could bake the pies at our house so Mrs. G. will have more oven space. I’m even starting to understand what they mean by all that stuff now. Thanks Ginny! Speaking of Ginny, she will bring some vegetables too. Good, they won’t be overcooked.

I was starting to feel really up today.

Gary, Nels and Sam visited after school cuz swimming practice was cancelled for some reason. Sure enough, Sam spent yesterday afternoon visiting Deena. All these positive vibes were flooding me. I was beginning to feel my life was about to become perfect again.

I should have realized I was not looking at Tyche, but her sister, Nemesis. It was her shadow which fell across me today.

The scales of Nemesis weigh out the good luck you are entitled. When she determines you’ve had too much, it becomes time to piss in your mouth. That is exactly what happened after the gang left. Twoey had arrived with that pushy snake, Erik. The deadly viper who hides behind the mask of handsomeness.

I felt the lash of Nemesis when Twoey stung me with the words: Angel ...I've got some news. Erik and I are boyfriends. News? That wasn’t news. It was a shrieking siren, warning of some impending catastrophe.

There I was, trapped in plaster. All I could do was smile and make nice. I didn’t want to lose Twoey as a friend. I needed to play along. The snake played along too. I’m at a total loss. I don’t know what to do. It isn’t so much he’s found a boyfriend, but that he chose the most dangerous asp in the school. I saw how his demeanor changed to nasty, in an instant, when he thought I was keeping a secret from him. What’s in store for Twoey? What terrible future is he looking at?

It isn’t so much he’s found a boyfriend. I mean, it’s only that Twoey is too innocent. He hasn’t lived with naked evil, like I have. He can’t sense it. He can’t guard against it. He can’t raise his defenses when he needs to. He’ll be a sitting duck.

It isn’t so much he’s found a boyfriend. I mean, we could never be boyfriends. I certainly can’t be gay. But why couldn’t he have chosen someone harmless and nice like Chuck? Why did he tumble into the Alpha-Wolf’s trap?

It isn’t so much he’s found a boyfriend. I mean, I told him to find a boyfriend, didn’t I? So I’m not jealous. Not jealous at all. I’m absolutely not jealous. I can’t be jealous. But something happened. Something did happen. Something happened inside me. Some part of me is missing now. And I don’t like the feeling! I don’t like it one bit! I don’t like the fact I’ve lost my Twoey!

It isn’t so much he’s found a boyfriend.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks skinnydragon!

 

BOYFRIENDS! WOW!

 

I didn’t realize David's assessment of Eric was so low, or did that just happen? At least David is not jealous :) .

 

When it comes to club clueless, Randy is definitely the odd man out. If cluelessness predicted romantic viability, Alex and David would indeed be perfect for one another.

 

Why would David ask Tommy to remove the pins from the dolls?

 

If PPF, Nameless woman, and the other wackos are gone, perhaps David needs a new helper.

 

Operah?

 

Danielle Steele?

 

Not sure from whom, but he definitely needs some help!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, if David was going to be Twoey's boyfriend, it would have happened by now. It is possible to be attracted to a person without also being that person's boyfriend/girlfriend etc.; maybe David's attraction really is platonic. That doesn't mean he wouldn't feel a little bit empty knowing there's a part of Twoey he'll never share. I think that statement on David's part is right on target. Now he his paying more for his intense self-focus: he can keep Twoey as a friend, but only as a friend. Wonder whose arms he'll wind up in one day?

 


Alex's way to David is now relatively clear. Expect the DMI (David Misery Index) to increase. On another note, David never thought much of Erik, but why should he think of him in the same kind of terms as PPF and She Who Must Never Be Named? What evil has he done (besides stealing Twoey's heart)? Of course, if Erik hurts Twoey, one would expect David to wage merciless war on him, and Erik wouldn't know what hit him.

 


As always, this was a highly entertaining chapter! Many thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, David did tell Twoey to find a boyfriend, though it is a shame he had to go with the boy who satisfies his sexual appetite. And, we’ve already seen how Erik obsesses over Twoey, so I can only see danger ahead if Twoey doesn’t completely break off his relationship with David, which may not be possible if either one of them finally figures out how deep their friendship really is.
Poor David, gets the news he’ll be going home on Wednesday and spending Thanksgiving with his best friends Gary and Twoey, and, then to find out Twoey has found a boyfriend. He tells Twoey not to wait for him and now appears to regret that decision. It’s more than obvious he has deeper feelings than just being Twoey’s best friend. Will his fear of Erik’s intent toward Twoey come to fruition? Or, is his unadmitted love for Twoey clouding his impression of Erik? Maybe, it's time for David to get back to that psycho guy and get some help on which side of the fence he should be sitting on.
Another great chapter, skinnyD. Can’t wait for the next.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Two words: Chapter 17
Did Eric ever apologize for that day? Did he even think about what he had done? Would apologies and remorse actually make any difference?
As clueless as David is about himself, he's sometimes really good at reading people. Something about Eric seems off to him.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

To all the major players in this story (except probably Tommy, Gary, and maybe)... SMH

 

Also David needs help, like seriously he does! Get that boy some help, because without it this miserable existence is going to continue.

 

Everyone else pretty much summed it up. I gotta say I'm totally with Parker on this one, if it was gonna happen, it would already be happening. Meaning that Twoey should definitely go for it with someone actually willing to reciprocate. Hopefully David's fears are being obscured a bit by jealousy. But holy hell don't just go with Alex cause she's there. That girl is nutso.

 

That is all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Is Twoey letting Little Twoey take control of his life? Understandable, since he's not getting any encouragement back from David. And what will it take for David to properly look inside himself and see what Randy sees so clearly? And the fact that I'm so conflicted over fictional characters is an indication of how well you can write this stuff, Skiinny! Wonderful story, and I can't wait for more! Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/07/2016 08:22 PM, said:

Thanks skinnydragon!

 

BOYFRIENDS! WOW!

 

I didn’t realize David's assessment of Eric was so low, or did that just happen? At least David is not jealous :) .

 

When it comes to club clueless, Randy is definitely the odd man out. If cluelessness predicted romantic viability, Alex and David would indeed be perfect for one another.

 

Why would David ask Tommy to remove the pins from the dolls?

 

If PPF, Nameless woman, and the other wackos are gone, perhaps David needs a new helper.

 

Operah?

 

Danielle Steele?

 

Not sure from whom, but he definitely needs some help!

Thanks oxala!

 

Erik dropped onto David's s**t list the minute he invaded David's space and put his hands on his body. We'll see more reaction to uninvited hands on his body ahead.

 

David is trying to exorcise his hate (notwithstanding his judgment of Erik) and so asked for the pin removal.

 

David will get a new helper. Putin is no help going forward. But you'll never guess who it will be. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/08/2016 12:37 AM, Parker Owens said:

Well, if David was going to be Twoey's boyfriend, it would have happened by now. It is possible to be attracted to a person without also being that person's boyfriend/girlfriend etc.; maybe David's attraction really is platonic. That doesn't mean he wouldn't feel a little bit empty knowing there's a part of Twoey he'll never share. I think that statement on David's part is right on target. Now he his paying more for his intense self-focus: he can keep Twoey as a friend, but only as a friend. Wonder whose arms he'll wind up in one day?

 

 

Alex's way to David is now relatively clear. Expect the DMI (David Misery Index) to increase. On another note, David never thought much of Erik, but why should he think of him in the same kind of terms as PPF and She Who Must Never Be Named? What evil has he done (besides stealing Twoey's heart)? Of course, if Erik hurts Twoey, one would expect David to wage merciless war on him, and Erik wouldn't know what hit him.

 

 

As always, this was a highly entertaining chapter! Many thanks!

Thanks for the comments Parker!

 

What you propose in the first paragraph could be correct, especially if David is straight. Of course, if he's in the closet, he doesn't seem to know where the closet is. :) But there could be more to that story too.

 

Yeah, no stopping Alex now. :o

 

see reply to oxala re: Erik's sin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/08/2016 06:28 AM, CarlHoliday said:

Well, David did tell Twoey to find a boyfriend, though it is a shame he had to go with the boy who satisfies his sexual appetite. And, we’ve already seen how Erik obsesses over Twoey, so I can only see danger ahead if Twoey doesn’t completely break off his relationship with David, which may not be possible if either one of them finally figures out how deep their friendship really is.

Poor David, gets the news he’ll be going home on Wednesday and spending Thanksgiving with his best friends Gary and Twoey, and, then to find out Twoey has found a boyfriend. He tells Twoey not to wait for him and now appears to regret that decision. It’s more than obvious he has deeper feelings than just being Twoey’s best friend. Will his fear of Erik’s intent toward Twoey come to fruition? Or, is his unadmitted love for Twoey clouding his impression of Erik? Maybe, it's time for David to get back to that psycho guy and get some help on which side of the fence he should be sitting on.

Another great chapter, skinnyD. Can’t wait for the next.

Thanks for the great comments Carl!

 

You've clearly identified some of Erik's dangers. It will be interesting (or frightening) to watch Twoey/Erik play out.

 

It looks like you're right about David not realizing how Twoey doing exactly what he suggested was going to affect him. He's sort of coming apart. Yep. Help is what he needs. Now, will he get it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/08/2016 06:51 AM, Dayne Mora said:

Two words: Chapter 17

Did Eric ever apologize for that day? Did he even think about what he had done? Would apologies and remorse actually make any difference?

As clueless as David is about himself, he's sometimes really good at reading people. Something about Eric seems off to him.

Two words: right on.

 

Ch 17 said much about Erik. Of course David doesn't know any of that. But David DOES know Erik invaded his space, then put his hands on his body! Something which apparently is taboo.

 

Twoey/Erik might not be so wonderful after all.

 

Thanks Dayne!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/08/2016 06:54 AM, spikey582 said:

To all the major players in this story (except probably Tommy, Gary, and maybe)... SMH

 

Also David needs help, like seriously he does! Get that boy some help, because without it this miserable existence is going to continue.

 

Everyone else pretty much summed it up. I gotta say I'm totally with Parker on this one, if it was gonna happen, it would already be happening. Meaning that Twoey should definitely go for it with someone actually willing to reciprocate. Hopefully David's fears are being obscured a bit by jealousy. But holy hell don't just go with Alex cause she's there. That girl is nutso.

 

That is all.

Hey spikey!

 

Twoey should certainly be having second thoughts about David ever coming around. He might not be straight, but what's the difference if your brain is preventing you from acting any other way. Maybe David needs a little nutso in his life. ;)

 

On the other hand, Twoey's choice of partner is suspect. But Twoey's brain seems to be blocking out a little too. Like Chapter 17, as Dayne pointed out.

 

However it all proceeds, we seem to be on a collision course. Could be fun, if we have Randy's sense of humor. :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/08/2016 07:58 AM, jess30519 said:

Is Twoey letting Little Twoey take control of his life? Understandable, since he's not getting any encouragement back from David. And what will it take for David to properly look inside himself and see what Randy sees so clearly? And the fact that I'm so conflicted over fictional characters is an indication of how well you can write this stuff, Skiinny! Wonderful story, and I can't wait for more! Thanks!

Thanks jess.

 

This chapter is unsettling only because of what we want and expect to happen.

But it's really quite logical for Twoey, who by now has decided David must be straight.

Twoey is gay and wants a bf. He probably didn't choose the right one, but then Erik chose HIM, didn't he.

 

spikey thinks Alex is nutso ...hehe. Well maybe it's what it'll take to shake David up. Who knows. It's Skinnyland for heaven's sake!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Man, SD, this can't be happening! I have never liked Alex, and now Twoey has hooked up with the supreme user in the whole school. I thought that used to be Matty, but at least he's honest about his affections...Eric just gets what he wants from people, then tosses them away--no way has he made such a change in his nature.
So Burch used to visit David--I don't see any good revelations coming out of that, and worry about what David has blocked out of his memory.
More please, my friend!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/10/2016 09:56 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Man, SD, this can't be happening! I have never liked Alex, and now Twoey has hooked up with the supreme user in the whole school. I thought that used to be Matty, but at least he's honest about his affections...Eric just gets what he wants from people, then tosses them away--no way has he made such a change in his nature.

So Burch used to visit David--I don't see any good revelations coming out of that, and worry about what David has blocked out of his memory.

More please, my friend!

Thanks CG! WOW, I can't believe you caught up already! Did you binge for two days? hehe

 

Twoey and Erik, yeah ...not so good.

 

As bad as Alex and David sounds, she has some background we don't know about yet and she will actually be good for where we want David to go. But it won't be an easy trip. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Boyfriends huh.. I didn't think that Twoey gave up on David. He made the only logical choice he could. I have to say I thought the same as David.. Why Erik out of everyone. He's right to be worried.. I think Erik has yet to reveal who he truly is and when he does it won't be pretty. Twoey will have to figure that out..
I guess our not so gay, definitely not jealous David will have to start questioning things. This is unless he lets Alex distract him. It's also an opportunity for David to get the help he so needs. There's so much that he'll be facing, and he needs help..

 

Well done SkinnyD...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/12/2016 12:17 PM, Defiance19 said:

Boyfriends huh.. I didn't think that Twoey gave up on David. He made the only logical choice he could. I have to say I thought the same as David.. Why Erik out of everyone. He's right to be worried.. I think Erik has yet to reveal who he truly is and when he does it won't be pretty. Twoey will have to figure that out..

I guess our not so gay, definitely not jealous David will have to start questioning things. This is unless he lets Alex distract him. It's also an opportunity for David to get the help he so needs. There's so much that he'll be facing, and he needs help..

 

Well done SkinnyD...

Thanks Def!

 

Yeah, remember when Twoey proclaimed "He's mine!" from his hospital bed? That was several weeks ago and it seems David moved in the opposite direction for Twoey. So it WAS logical. He wants something to be there with David, but can't see it happening.

 

We know something else is going on though. But we have David's POV to muck through, Twoey doesn't.

 

And yes, Erik is a bit sketchy. But Twoey sees him as his sextutor. (He'd have been better off with Matty)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Chapter seventeen? Shit, I gotta go back and reread it! Was that when Erik sort of had David pushed against a wall, or am I totally not remembering anything? lol Wouldn't surprise me. :P

 

If that happened, yes, Erik was at fault, although jealousy has pushed people to do much worse. Not that I'm condoning what he did.

 

Personally, I find Erik to be sweet and romantic whenever he's with Twoey. I will admit I shed a few tears when he was confessing his love to Twoey. I thought he was being such a gentleman by refusing to have Twoey's first time be in the backseat of a car. Not romantic at all. He was sweet to David in the hospital. I don't see the conniving boy everyone else does. I guess I'm just not a good judge of character. :P I really hope they're wrong though because I couldn't stand for Twoey to be hurt again.

 

Yes, and why did David ask Tommy to take out the pins in the voodoo dolls? Is he going to use them on someone else? :lol:

 

Also, I noticed that David got his own POV, instead of starting the chapter with him, like in the past. I wonder if that has any significance to the rest of the story.

 

Another awesome chapter, Skinny! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/12/2016 01:16 PM, Lisa said:

Chapter seventeen? Shit, I gotta go back and reread it! Was that when Erik sort of had David pushed against a wall, or am I totally not remembering anything? lol Wouldn't surprise me. :P

 

If that happened, yes, Erik was at fault, although jealousy has pushed people to do much worse. Not that I'm condoning what he did.

 

Personally, I find Erik to be sweet and romantic whenever he's with Twoey. I will admit I shed a few tears when he was confessing his love to Twoey. I thought he was being such a gentleman by refusing to have Twoey's first time be in the backseat of a car. Not romantic at all. He was sweet to David in the hospital. I don't see the conniving boy everyone else does. I guess I'm just not a good judge of character. :P I really hope they're wrong though because I couldn't stand for Twoey to be hurt again.

 

Yes, and why did David ask Tommy to take out the pins in the voodoo dolls? Is he going to use them on someone else? :lol:

 

Also, I noticed that David got his own POV, instead of starting the chapter with him, like in the past. I wonder if that has any significance to the rest of the story.

 

Another awesome chapter, Skinny! :)

Hey Lisa! Thanks for you comments.

 

Ch 17 was when Erik took Twoey's cherry, sort of without them discussing it first. And it was not fun for Twoey. Dayne was noting Erik's MO and lack of apology as perhaps creating a poor prognosis for their boyfriendship.

 

I think David is on a "no more hate" campaign ...now that all the objects of his hate are conveniently absent. :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/04/2016 at 8:46 AM, Lisa said:

 

Personally, I find Erik to be sweet and romantic whenever he's with Twoey. I will admit I shed a few tears when he was confessing his love to Twoey. I thought he was being such a gentleman by refusing to have Twoey's first time be in the backseat of a car. Not romantic at all. He was sweet to David in the hospital. I don't see the conniving boy everyone else does. I guess I'm just not a good judge of character. :P I really hope they're wrong though because I couldn't stand for Twoey to be hurt again.

 

I have never commented on this story before or even replied to someone's comments before. But the view of you of Erik made me do that. By this time I know you have read all the Twoey story, so I think you might have know that Erik and Twoey pair gonna hurt Twoey bad. And don't surprise me with something I yet to read. 

 

As for Erik, he always did things, up until now, in the weak moments of Twoey. He raped(Yeah that's what I think) Twoey when he wasn't clearly thinking because of the pleasure Erik given to him. And now he is raping Twoey's heart(Yeah, that's what I think here too) when he wasn't clearly thinking.

 

I'd have think good about Erik if he hasn't used Twoey's feelings and emotions like that. Erik might be a good guy, but he is fucking with someone's brains and makings things happen for him. That's what I think about him,up until now. And you don't have to reply your explanation to me. We can have different opinions...

 

Love

~Emi. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..