Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,395 Words
  • 4,660 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 62. Week Nine Saturday, November 1, 2014: Bodyguards

We were finishing our run when I said, “Gosh, Gary, thanks again for going with me to meet Mike today.”

“You realize it's the seventy-fourth time you've told me this morning.”

“Really? Well, then you know how important this is to me ...hehe. I just hope you can have at least some relationship with him other than thinking he's an asshole.”

After my shower I didn't have to wait long for my naked call from Twoey. So I initiated the little plan I started hatching yesterday.

“I'm coming over there about 3:30 today. No homework, I just want to hang out.” After a little lewd chatter I asked him to give the phone to his mom because I had to ask her a question.

“Jesus Fuck, David ...I'm sitting here naked and stroking and now I have to go get Mom?”

That really got me laughing. “Throw on a robe -- c'mon I'm in a hurry!”

So, about FIVE minutes later I heard him tell Ginny I wanted to talk to her; I was just about rolling on the floor laughing by then.

“Ginny, I need to ask you a favor, but don't let Twoey hear. I'm coming over around 3:30 today and I'm bringing a friend. Is that OK? He'll stay for dinner too, is that OK?”

She answered ‘sure’ to both questions.

Then I continued. “Twoey doesn't know he's coming over, so don't let on. But now the really BIG favor. He lives by the falls and will need a ride home. Could you drive him home later tonight? I'll go along to keep you company.” The falls is only about fifteen minutes by car, so I knew it wasn’t that big a deal. She readily agreed. “Thanks a lot, Ginny! I'll make it up to you somehow.”

“You already have, by being with Twoey every day and helping him so much.”

Later, on the bus ride to Syracuse, Gary and I were talking.

“You know, I only met Mike for a short few minutes and I need to get to know him better myself. But we both like Twoey a lot and since he and Mike are close, there has to be something good about him. All I know is Twoey told me Mike plays baseball. Hey, that's gotta mean something, right?” I was throwing the entire arsenal at my buddy.

Gary finally grinned and said he'd TRY to have an open mind.

Our bus pulled up in front of the Mall at ten passed ten. We got off to walk inside. I didn't see any fountain but I could hear one. We walked toward the sound and when we were at a big hall intersection I could see the fountain a little way down the other hall to the left, so we headed toward it. As we approached, I saw Mike sitting on a bench next to the fountain. He spotted me and stood as we walked toward him. I spotted a kid a little further down take note of us. He was sorta big, like a football player.

“Hey, Mike! How's it going? I’m glad you could meet us.”

“'Sup?” he said, giving me a fist bump.

“Mike, this is Gary, my best friend since like forever. I can't even remember a time without this guy by my side.” They fist bumped, both looking a little wary of the other.

“Um ...Mike, I know this might seem kinda unusual, but we only met for a minute at Twoey's house and I really want us to get to know each other a little better, so we're not strange around each other whenever we’re all with Twoey. And you won't know who I am if you don't know Gary, because he's such an important part of me and who I am.”

Mike smiled and you could see him physically relax. Then it hit me! Shit! He thought we were going to mess with him! I noticed the other guy was watching us too. That made me chuckle.

“Hey, Mike. Let’s wander over to the food court so we can sit and talk, and invite your friend along too.” I nodded over toward the football player. That made Mike chuckle. We headed toward him.

“Guys this is my friend Alan Belknap.” Gary and Alan fist bumped and when he got to me I said, “So you're Mike's bodyguard; good to meet ya!”

He laughed and Mike turned crimson. We wandered over to a food court and everyone grabbed a little something to chew on. When we sat down, I said simply, “What position do you play?”

“I’m a halfback.”

Mike said, “Alan’s also on the baseball team with me.”

“Let me guess. You’re the catcher and the leading home run hitter.” He just smiled and shook his head.

Then Mike challenged me. “OK, how about me?” This was more difficult.

I studied him for a while and finally said, “Pitcher ...and a good one.”

Alan smiled and said, “Schulz, I told you these guys were gonna be OK! I don't know what you were so worried about.”

Mike got red again, so I tried to help him out by asking what he thought my position was. He didn't even hesitate. “You're the shortstop, no doubt about it, and you get lots of singles -- probably lead off.” Wow, I was impressed. Then he said, “You're just too damn smart to be anything else.”

I asked, “How about Gary?”

They both looked at Gary, who has the lanky body of a swimmer. Mike shook his head. “I can't figure Gary out.”

I laughed and said, “Sorry, dirty question. Gary's a swimmer and a fantastic Lacrosse player.” That started an animated conversation all about lax. I sat back and watched Gary slowly loosen up. I don't think I ever saw him go so long without saying anything, so it was good to see them open him up. I just chewed on my bear claw.

I sort of zoned out for a while when suddenly they were talking about me. Gary was into ‘David’ stories now. He always adds a little dramatic flourish to make the stories better so I decided it was time to re-enter the conversation and protect myself.

We were there until a little after noon and found out a lot about each other, which was exactly what I hoped for. I found out the girl Mike was crushing on was a redhead and a little taller than he is.

“I’ve been working for a whole month on building a friendship with Maryellen O'Connell and tonight is our first real date.”

Gary said, “Hey good luck with that!”

“Nah ...it’s a done deal. I can tell she’s so into Mike. He’s too shy and cautious.”

I thought that description by Alan probably explained a lot about Mike's insecurities when Twoey came out to him.

We met a cool new guy in Alan, and all exchanged numbers and determined we'd get together more when summer returned. Then Mike got a little serious.

“One thing I never asked Twoey when I was there, was why he got shot. I was afraid it would bring back bad memories.” Then he looked very sad and said, “Just me being there brought back enough bad memories.” It got quiet for a minute.

After the little pause, I lied and said none of our group of friends knew why, and we didn't think we should even ask until Twoey decided to tell us himself. Mike knew I was lying but he was OK with it.

He knew what I was really saying. It was Twoey who had to tell him.

It was getting close to the time for the next bus, so Gary and I said goodbye to our new friends. On the ride home Gary did all the talking, as usual. He said they were both great guys and he was glad I forced him to go. I think he and Alan hit it off especially well.

Then he said, “I can't wait until I can drive. It'll be so great just to shoot up every so often and hang with those guys!”

I could feel the force fields aligning! I knew achieving the Y bond was going to strengthen our relationship with the Syracuse pair.

Little did I realized how critically important it would ultimately become.

We pulled in about two-thirty. I had to wait for Chuck to take him to Twoey's. Gary left to get ready for his date with Mel as I sat in a chair and spaced-out for a bit. I don't know how long I was away from the real world but I was slowly being pulled back by a gentle tug on my sleeve. I opened my eyes and looked into those bright green eyes of Chuck. “Hey, Chuck! I was sorta daydreaming there. What time is it?”

He said it was about quarter after three.

“Well lets go then!” I hopped up and we left the station. I was looking at Chuck, beginning to explain a little about Twoey when he pushed me over -- hard! As my ass cracked into the pavement I felt a rush of air go by me and the noise of a vehicle. I was a little stunned, looking up at Chuck who had a horrified look on his face.

He yelled, “Are you OK?”

I was still a little in shock. “I think so, what happened?”

“The asshole in that van almost hit you! He must have been texting or something. I don’t think he even knew what he did, he just kept driving.” Chuck reached his hand to help me up, but I had to brace myself to stand. Chuck’s not big enough to pull me up, but the kid sure was strong enough to knock me down!

“Man, if you want a job as my bodyguard, it’s all yours. You pack quite a wallop!”

He chuckled as I dusted myself off. We began walking toward Twoey's. He was really excited about this visit because he was gibbering away, talking fast and asking a million questions.

We got to Twoey's house and Ginny let us in. I said, “Ginny this is Chuck, our new friend. And Chuck, this is Mrs. Messer, Twoey's mom, but she'll make you call her Ginny.”

Ginny said, “Well aren't you the cutest little thing!”

I could see Chuck bristle, so I immediately said, “Well looks can be deceiving! Chuck is actually fourteen and is in my math class ...he's accelerated.”

Right away Ginny apologized, but Chuck said it was OK, it happened all the time.

“Is he in his room?”

“Yes, David.”

“OK, we'll go right up.”

I almost held Chuck's hand as we went. I kept thinking of him as a little kid too. I know; I've gotta stop. Surprisingly, Twoey’s door was closed. So I rapped and heard him say, “Come in, David.”

I suddenly had a premonition he might be in less clothing than usual. So I didn't open the door. “Um ...Twoey, I've got someone with me.”

“OK -- can you give me a minute?” There was a lot of rustling noises. I just smirked but Chuck looked at me, confused.

Finally. “Uh...OK.”

We walked in and before he even saw Chuck he said, “You shithead, you knew!” I walked over and gave him a kiss. Then I said, “Twoey this is Chuck. He already knows who you are.”

“Hey, Chuck! And I already know who you are. You're in our math class. You’re a freshman.”

“Um ...yeah, I ...um didn't think you noticed me.”

“Oh, I noticed you all right! But what are you doing hanging out with this dork?”

“Hey big guy, watch out! Chuck is the newest member of our friends' club. He sits with us at lunch everyday too. I thought I'd bring him over to meet our worst member and see if he wants to stay friends.”

Twoey and I were smiling at the banter, but Chuck was sober. His face was just a little bit scrunched up too, with those green eyes barely more than slits. I asked, “What's wrong, Chuck?”

He was silent for a minute. Then he looked at me and said, “You kissed him.”

“Yep.”

“Are you gay?”

“I don't think so.”

Now he really looked confused. “You know, I don't care if you are gay.”

“It never occurred to me that you would. You're a pretty smart guy, Chuck.”

“But you KISSED him.”

“I always kiss people I love.”

“But he's a BOY!”

“Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is, but ...ya know, he's never shown me that body part to PROVE it. Should we make him?” I looked over at Twoey and thought he was going to split a gut.

Chuck quickly said, “NO! ...but I'm confused.”

“Do you have a brother, or cousin, Chuck?”

“Yeah, my cousin Bobby. He's 10.”

“Do you love him?”

“Sure.”

“Does that make you gay?”

Chuck paused a little too long and I suddenly realized he might actually be gay. But he was agile (I told you he was smart) and answered, “Loving him wouldn't make me gay.”

“Well, there you have it!”

He smiled a little and let his green eyes dance between the two of us. I can only imagine what that 150 IQ was conjuring up. But the crisis was over and we fell into normal conversation. After a little while, Chuck was seriously studying Twoey, who finally realized it. “Is there something you want to ask me, Chuck?”

“Um ...yeah. Is that where you were shot?” He pointed at Twoey's neck.

“It sure is.”

“Does it hurt?”

“It did for a long time, but now it's more of an itch as my flesh is knitting back together. But it did change my voice a little, although I can't tell from the inside. Mom and David tell me it's a little different now. I guess some of the muscle tissue that also helps me talk got a little screwed up.”

I added, “Actually, it makes your voice sexier.”

We asked Chuck about hobbies and if he was in any sports. He laughed at that, saying he was too short and light for any sports. I told him not for XCountry. Although he might have to take more strides, but he'd probably hit a growth spurt pretty soon.

I told him to run for an hour every day. “It's good for you anyway, it builds your stamina.”

We found out his great love was photography. He told us he always carries a camera and takes lots of pictures.

“So, I guess you don't have it today though.”

“Oh yes I do! I don't go anywhere without it.” Then he unzipped his backpack and pulled out this big Canon EOS sucker.

Twoey said, “I guess you are serious; that's a killer camera.”

Chuck just smiled and grabbed a few shots of each of us. Then Twoey asked, “Hey, is it OK if we look at some of your stuff?”

Chuck flushed, smiling broadly. “Sure ...if you ...ah ...really want to.”

“Open up the connecting port and let me see what kind of sockets you have in there.” After Twoey looked at the camera, he rummaged around in one of the desk drawers, pulling out a cable. “Here we can plug it into my big HD monitor.”

After it was connected, Chuck went back through his pictures, starting with the ones he just took of us. One after another of really good pictures appeared. We were mesmerized! I could have watched for hours! Many places were spots I'd been to around the area, but the angles and shadows of Chuck's photography made them look strange and new to me. He told us he could make them even better by cropping them differently with Photoshop. We were blown away!

Ginny called us for dinner, and it was her sensational spaghetti sauce. I explained to Chuck, even though Ginny was teaching me how to cook, she hadn't shown me this little masterpiece yet. We told Ginny how good a photographer Chuck was; we had just spent about an hour looking at some fantastic work from his camera.

She asked, “Do you take any art or photography courses at school?”

“No, with all the advanced classes I have, I can't fit any in, and can't join the camera club because of my bussing.”

Ginny said, “We'll have to do something about that.” I wondered what she had up her sleeve.

So after dinner we helped Ginny clean up and then spent another hour with Twoey. Now Chuck was 100% part of every conversation. He was coming out of his shell and was very smart and clever. Twoey and I started to really enjoyed him. I know he reminded both of us a little of Danny.

Suddenly I remembered the pictures of Lanni from the dance. I pulled out my phone and said, “Wait'll you guys see THESE!”

Twoey's mouth dropped! “I can't believe that's Lanni! It's so …not her!” Chuck was a little bug-eyed too.

I told him it was Twoey's girlfriend I took to the Halloween dance because he's pretending to be sick. That got me a punch, but Chuck said, “Twoey's got a girlfriend and you took her out?”

“Yep.”

“I don't think I understand sophomores at all!”

While we were laughing, Ginny came in and said it was time to take Chuck home. So Chuck got his stuff together and Twoey told him he was welcome over his house anytime.

Just before we left I went over and gave Twoey a gentle kiss goodnight. “More! You owe me another one!”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” So I kissed him again.

Chuck asked, “How come you owed him another kiss?”

“To make up for kissing Lanni last night.”

“Jeeeez! I'll never understand sophomores!”

On our return trip I told Ginny about how Chuck decided to get my attention, marking my quiz answer wrong on purpose.

“Oooo! Feisty little guy, isn't he!”

“Yep …and smarter than hell. He's gonna be a great friend!”

 

 

Chuck

Well this was one weird fucking week!

I only wanted to talk to him a little, but David makes me one of his group of friends! He introduces me to all these neat guys and lets me eat lunch with them for the rest of the school year! Then today he takes me to Twoey's house to spend time with him. Twoey's the other kid I jack-off to when it's not David! It's like he gave me this big wet dream-come-true today! I think I had a boner the whole time!

They were actually interested in me! I can't believe it. Now comes the awfully strange part. I think Twoey was not dressed when we got there because David mentioned he had someone with him when he knocked, and you could hear Twoey throwing clothes on. I figured he must have just been lounging around in his boxers or something, like I do a lot. But when we went in, David kissed Twoey! Right on the LIPS!!!

When I asked if he was gay -- hoping he'd say yes -- he said NO. He said he kissed Twoey because he loved him. When I asked about why that didn't make him gay he compared it to me loving my cousin and asked if that make me gay. OMG I almost said YES, I AM GAY!

Well these guys have me totally confused. Maybe things change between being a freshman and being a sophomore, but whatever, I'm just going to enjoy the ride ...and the eye-candy!

Then came more weirdness. Twoey has a girlfriend! And David takes her to the dance! And David kissed her. And Twoey wants an extra kiss from David because of that!

I think I must be slowly going crazy!

Oh ...and David almost got hit by a car. He wasn’t watching when we left the bus station and this guy almost hit him. I think he would have too, if I hadn’t hit David with all my might to knock him out of the way. Now David said I can be his bodyguard.

If he only knew how I’d guard that beautiful body!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh David, when are you going to break down and admit you might actually be un-straight? You can still talk lax and baseball and running, and still be, well, um...gay. Come on, David....
Thanks for this chapter, SD, and for letting us see Mike more naturally. Chuck is going to be a wildcard...is he going to fall for Twoey, too?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

David trying to rationalize how not gay he is. Trying to catch his own tail he is.. That's funny stuff. Chuck, poor Chuck, don't know whether he's coming or going, but he likes it!
Mike brought back up to the meet up. Smart kid. I'm glad that all worked out.

 

I'll say again how good it is that David has Ginny. As for the other mom. She could not be a willing participant in running her son over or grabbing him off the street could she. Tell me that's not what is happening!

 

Awesome chapter SkinnyD, minus the van escaped, it was lighthearted and relaxed for the boys..

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The plot thickens! This story is fantastic!

 

I agree with Defiance, I can't imagine that Tommy's mother would go so far as to want her own son DEAD. Even the Pig Fucker wouldn't want to KILL David. (I'm pretty certain that the Pig Fucker's actual fantasy would be to lobotomize David and then keep him around as his sex slave for a few years.....I'm counting on the fact that this story is not told from Pig Fucker's point of view, and therefore Pig Fucker's fantasies will have no place in the reality of 18 Weeks of Twoey.) At least, I sure as hell hope not.

 

Maybe Sam could tamper with the van's engine to make it explode the next time someone takes it out on a kidnapping or murder mission?
Thank you for another great chapter, Skinny Dragon. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 02:17 PM, Parker Owens said:

Oh David, when are you going to break down and admit you might actually be un-straight? You can still talk lax and baseball and running, and still be, well, um...gay. Come on, David....

Thanks for this chapter, SD, and for letting us see Mike more naturally. Chuck is going to be a wildcard...is he going to fall for Twoey, too?

Hey Parker!

 

Yes, it does seem our hero is getting closer to the point where he can no longer dance around the pink elephant in the room. Maybe this first week of November will be the time! :o ...haha :P

 

Thanks, as always, for the review!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 02:40 PM, Defiance19 said:

David trying to rationalize how not gay he is. Trying to catch his own tail he is.. That's funny stuff. Chuck, poor Chuck, don't know whether he's coming or going, but he likes it!

Mike brought back up to the meet up. Smart kid. I'm glad that all worked out.

 

I'll say again how good it is that David has Ginny. As for the other mom. She could not be a willing participant in running her son over or grabbing him off the street could she. Tell me that's not what is happening!

 

Awesome chapter SkinnyD, minus the van escaped, it was lighthearted and relaxed for the boys..

Thanks for the great comments Def!

 

I like your tail chasing analogy. It's so fitting. That being said, and chuckled at, David might actually be getting more aware. He meets Dr. Keating Monday. Maybe it'll all come out, even if he doesn't. ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/03/2016 08:34 PM, mg777 said:

The plot thickens! This story is fantastic!

 

I agree with Defiance, I can't imagine that Tommy's mother would go so far as to want her own son DEAD. Even the Pig Fucker wouldn't want to KILL David. (I'm pretty certain that the Pig Fucker's actual fantasy would be to lobotomize David and then keep him around as his sex slave for a few years.....I'm counting on the fact that this story is not told from Pig Fucker's point of view, and therefore Pig Fucker's fantasies will have no place in the reality of 18 Weeks of Twoey.) At least, I sure as hell hope not.

 

Maybe Sam could tamper with the van's engine to make it explode the next time someone takes it out on a kidnapping or murder mission?

Thank you for another great chapter, Skinny Dragon. I can't wait to find out what will happen next.....

Thanks mg for your review and comments!

 

Don't worry. I think there is only one very brief Enos POV. I don't want him dirtying up '18 Weeks' either.

 

Why does everybody assume there is something nefarious going on with that Van? It's probably just trying to deliver flowers. :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I could hear circuit breakers flipping inside Chuck's head when the two objects of his wet dreams were *kissing* right in front of him! Poor kid! Now he doesn't know what to think!

 

Nice that the meetup with with Mike and Alan went so well, but sooo frustrating to be told that those two will be important later, but, of course, not why - I hope we find out soon! Good chapter, Skinny, thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/04/2016 08:58 AM, jess30519 said:

I could hear circuit breakers flipping inside Chuck's head when the two objects of his wet dreams were *kissing* right in front of him! Poor kid! Now he doesn't know what to think!

 

Nice that the meetup with with Mike and Alan went so well, but sooo frustrating to be told that those two will be important later, but, of course, not why - I hope we find out soon! Good chapter, Skinny, thanks!

Thanks jess!

 

Poor Chuck! But David has inadvertently exposed him to Matty -- soooo ...you know how Matty can be soooo ...maybe not poor Chuck for too much longer ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Great chapter skinny, and funny too :) .

 

OK all, let's get this straight once and for all. David is NOT gay, he's just a little queer. And my how he insists time and again that Lanni is Twoey's girlfriend. At first I thought it was just to mess with that woman's head, but it seems to be becomming a pattern. Hmmmm!

 

Wake up David, you need to get Vladimir on that van.

 

Chuck is just too cute and too confused ... poor dude. But hey, he has been elevated to friend and bodyguard status.

 

Thanks skinny

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/11/2016 04:49 PM, said:

Great chapter skinny, and funny too :) .

 

OK all, let's get this straight once and for all. David is NOT gay, he's just a little queer. And my how he insists time and again that Lanni is Twoey's girlfriend. At first I thought it was just to mess with that woman's head, but it seems to be becomming a pattern. Hmmmm!

 

Wake up David, you need to get Vladimir on that van.

 

Chuck is just too cute and too confused ... poor dude. But hey, he has been elevated to friend and bodyguard status.

 

Thanks skinny

Hey oxala! Great comments.

 

It IS a little 'queer' how he considers Lanni to be Twoey's gf. It's like his mind has overruled the fact Twoey told him he came out to Lanni -- strange.

 

Chuck is in a dream world right now ...hehe -- but it's good he was on Earth enough to knock David out of the way of that nasty van.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Lol, Parker! Un-straight! I love it! :lmao:

 

This was such a cute chapter, Skinny! Well, aside from David almost getting run over by that white van. Me thinks Pig-Fucker and Mommy Dearest are behind that almost tragedy. Tommy's mother really needs help if she's ok with almost killing her son. What a wackadoodle.

 

Chuck is adorable! lol I could just imagine his eyes bugging out when David and Twoey were kissing. :lol:

 

Glad things went well in Syracuse. Mike was smart to have back-up. Loved when David called him on it. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2016 04:49 AM, Lisa said:

Lol, Parker! Un-straight! I love it! :lmao:

 

This was such a cute chapter, Skinny! Well, aside from David almost getting run over by that white van. Me thinks Pig-Fucker and Mommy Dearest are behind that almost tragedy. Tommy's mother really needs help if she's ok with almost killing her son. What a wackadoodle.

 

Chuck is adorable! lol I could just imagine his eyes bugging out when David and Twoey were kissing. :lol:

 

Glad things went well in Syracuse. Mike was smart to have back-up. Loved when David called him on it. lol

Hey Lisa, thanks for the neat comments!

 

I liked un-straight too! :)

 

Chuck's gonna do a whole lot of growing up really fast! Did I mention Matty noticed him? :o

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/2/2016 at 11:40 PM, Defiance19 said:

David trying to rationalize how not gay he is. Trying to catch his own tail he is.. 

well,  "rationalize"   but also one of his friends was murdered a few weeks ago and being gay was a big part of it, and someone tried to murder him today (not thinking about that much)   but being close-lipped might be a smart safety play in Daleville.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..