Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,593 Words
  • 4,039 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 47. Week Seven Friday October 17, 2014: Matty Notices

There’s a XCountry race today, so shirt and tie. Our last two races are at home, Gary's JV races are on the road. I can't wait for next year when we're on the same team again! I feel lonely among all those juniors and seniors.

Nels was the center of conversation on our walk to school today. He and Lauri had planned to go to Syracuse tomorrow, hit a mall and a movie. His mom and her friend were going to deliver and pick up, leaving them all day. I guess his mom and her friend were going shopping some other places. Well the problem was they were going to be double dating with his cousin and his girlfriend, who bailed on him last night. Now his mom is reconsidering, cuz she doesn't trust them alone. Are you shitting me??

Well, I know the Hevens have this big-ass Honda Van, so there's plenty of room for two couples plus his mom and friend. Poor Nels was all depressed and sorta looking at Gary, who got the message right away. Gary said he was sorry. I guess he and Mel have a different plan. Come to think of it, Gary stopped doubling with me and Kathy and doesn't even talk about his Saturday dates anymore. I wonder if they're doing it? Shit, they have to be!! No wonder he was grilling me yesterday about doing it with Kathy!

Anyway good ol' David jumps in and says I'd let him know at lunch if it's okay with Kathy, and if it is, we'd go! I can always use a few more good clothes. Honestly, you'd have thought I gave him the winning lottery ticket!

He wrapped his arms around me as we walked, prompting Sam to wisecrack, “Jeez why don't you go with David and have Kathy and Lauri go together!” That won him a Nels punch!

Today Kathy met me as I was leaving second period biology class (how did she get there so fast?) and walked me to math. On the way we stopped at each alcove for a little PDA. When I asked her about Saturday, she didn't seem to like the idea at first. She acted sorta like we had some other plans. I'm sure we didn't have any plans at all for Saturday! Anyway, she reluctantly said sure, let's do it for them. But she didn’t look pleased.

For them?

I broke the good news to Nels at lunch and he immediately texted his mother. I guess we leave at noon. I'll have to hit up my father for some serious money, probably Grampa too :)

Good news on the love front. Sixth period, Biggy told me Wendy promised to attend his game tonight. He’s also taking her to Kory’s after, for a bite. He’s sooo nervous! I think he’s more nervous about Wendy than he is about his game! He was actually pacing as I received the stammering explanation! Haha ...good for him! Biggy’s a great guy.

More horse today in gym. Matty’s like a little jackrabbit! I can't quite spring so fast or far as he can, but I did a convincing job. It helps if you enjoy it, which I do! I only blushed and had to look away from him a couple of times. I guess I’m slowly recovering from the J-O weirdness. Poor Matty.

The race was grueling. The guys from Livermore weren't as good as those from the Glen last week, but they were good runners. I knew we had to win cuz Gary and the JV beat Livermore JV last week. I paced myself better than I ever have before and I had enough left in the tank to almost beat Jimmy Jacobs, Cal's older brother, our best runner and a senior! But Jimmy's better than me ...today anyway ...hehe. We finished 1-2-3 and took the race easily. I know poor Gary is gonna get crushed at the Glen tonight, but he'll learn from it. What he'll probably learn is we hafta practice running on some hills!

I decided to stop in at Kory's to get some real food before I went home and crashed. As I walked in I heard “David! Over here!” Recognizing Matty's voice, I looked around and saw him and another kid in a window booth. I walked up to them and Matty pushed himself over to the window and said, “Join us!” I slid in next to him and then looked at the other kid and it was Cory Snyder from my baseball team.

So I broke into a big smile and gave him a fist bump.

He asked, "How did the race go?”

“Great, we won! I came in second, almost caught Jimmy Jacobs.”

Cory goes, “The senior? Wow, you must be good David!”

“Well, Jimmy's pretty good too, and there's only one more race. I think I'll let him win cuz, being a senior and all, and it'll be his last race.”

They both stared at me for a minute, then broke out laughing, realizing it was a joke. So it was a fun meal we had ...with Matty back to his touchy-feely self again. You know, It doesn’t even bother me anymore. It’s simply who Matty is. If he didn’t do it, I’d think there was something wrong. Crazy, isn’t it? But I chubbed up a few times and had to look at Cory instead of Matty whenever it happened. God, I hope I get over that fantasy weirdness. At least Matty didn’t notice, so everything’s good.

As I was leaving, Biggy and Wendy were entering. I stopped for a minute to greet them. We exchanged game results and I left them for their first date. Thankfully, Biggy seemed all settled down, except for the broad smile plastered on his face. But you know what? Wendy had one too.

Finally I got home, took a hot shower, made a quick call to Kathy confirming our plans for tomorrow. She was ready to talk on and on, but I told her I was about to crash. We hung up and as I was falling asleep, I thought ...hmmm, she never even asked about the race ...then I was out for the night.

Twoey

The doctors are real pleased with my progress and they even removed my harness! They told me to tell the nurse right away if I get another head pain, but they thought the top of my spine was realigned. They changed the packing on my neck injury and I was about to ask them what the injury was, when I had that vision, again, of a big-ass muzzle and a flash and then I remembered there was no sound. So the visions are all connected somehow!

The good news was the doctors asked me to just say the word “Ha.” So I tried, and made a gravely sound, but it was “Ha.” Then they talked amongst themselves and told me to try to talk a little each day, but only a few words at a time. The one doctor said no more than I would write on my pad. Wait about an hour before doing it again. And do it about once an hour all day. It should get a little easier, hurt a little less, and sound better. They'll check on me tomorrow.

Thank God! I can't wait to talk again.

As soon as Mom walked in I said, “How's David?” Her eyes opened wide as did her smile. Then I wrote: “that's all for 1 hr.” She understood right away, and told me David seems to like Dr. Keating and was very upbeat for the first time all week.

She told me he won't stop over the house tonight because of the XCountry race or tomorrow night because of a date. A date! No doubt with that manipulating skag he hates ...I tried not to frown.

Mom said she will pick him up to be here Sunday.

Yes!

She noticed my harness was off and I motioned for us to take a walk. I wanted to try walking without the harness. Oh man, did that feel great, walking down the hall unencumbered. And there was no hint of a headache! It was just me, Mom and my rolling friend with the IV. We passed a station of some kind with a device inside a little window and a big sign over it said ‘WARNING!’

Suddenly, I heard David's voice as clearly as if he were standing right there beside me. “WARNING! WARNING! It's DANGEROUS. JUST. STAY. OUT.”

Why was David warning me? Where was he warning me to stay out? This is all connected to those flashback visions. I just know it. Maybe I'll ask Mom when we get back to the room ...Nah, she'll just say ‘not yet’ or something. I know, I'll ask David Sunday! I'll probably be able to talk longer by then anyway.

That's my plan.

Matty

Cory and I were going to have a sleepover at my house tonight. Our younger brothers were having one at his house ...hehe. We decided to go to the game, then hit Kory’s for a couple of burgers before returning home. We’d just sat down when I saw that blond head I’d know anywhere walk through the door. And he was alone! So I called him over to the booth and he slipped in next to me. Oh man, his hair was wet and plastered down and he smelled of pure David. I sprung a boner like instantly!

David recognized Cory cuz they play ball together and he apologized for being stinky, coming from the XCountry race and on his way home. And he did good, running for varsity and almost beating Jimmy Jacobs, who’s the best runner on the team! So we shot the shit and had a good time, as I tried to control my drooling, but I couldn't control my boner ...hehe. Cory knows about my David crush and he made eye contact a few times with a smirk on his face.

But you know what? I think David was springing wood a few times in the booth right next to me. I’m sure he was! I also noticed him blush a couple of time when he looked at me. And we had a serious conversation at lunch yesterday. And I got to see his beautiful naked body yesterday too, when he decided to shower after gym. All these things were working me up way beyond my limits, I think. I actually began quivering a little.

On the walk home to my place Cory said, “Jesus Matty, stop wasting your time on the straight boy, although I have to admit, he is hot. I’ve played ball with him for years, forget it!”

“So everybody says. But I feel us getting closer. I think he’s starting to like me. You know my goal is to get David’s baby juice in me, one hole or the other, by New Years.” He smiled and shook his head, but he didn’t see David’s boner. The more I thought about it, the more worked up I got.

When we arrived home and went down to my room I immediately stripped in like 10 seconds and told Cory I was sooo horny sitting next to my blond dream, I had to get fucked, hard, and right now! He chuckled but stripped, grabbed a condom and some lube. I rubbed it on his tool, getting him nice and hard. Dropping myself down, I threw up my legs. “Now!!” I screamed. He lined us up and started to slowly push forward, but I was like a bitch in heat! “All the way, FAST, right now!!”

So Cory plunged in and my eyes rolled back, I was in heaven. Cory doesn't disappoint. He always fucks me good, but tonight he tossed aside all his inhibitions and just ploughed me. He was fucking me so hard that he pushed me right up the bed so my head was banging on the head board, but I didn't care. Over and over he speared me. Each time my rigid erection throbbed all on its own. Then he went up over so he was fucking straight down into me with long stroke after stroke pushing hard, as I whimpered with each down thrust! “Oh fuck, I'm cumming!” he shouted as he blasted away. But I hadn't had enough yet, so as he drifted down and our faces touched, I started kissing him, ravaging his mouth with my tongue. He was still hard ...thank goodness! We burst apart for air and I said, “Cory …don't stop! Keep fucking me. Please keep fucking me!!”

And he did! He started long slow thrusts and I could feel his 6 inches back to full attention as we went at it for another, idk maybe 10 minutes, but I kept forcing my ass up to his pubes with each thrust. He started jacking me, but I slapped his hand away. I didn't want to cum yet, this was too intense! I could feel Cory panting and I knew he was close, but I still didn't want to cum. Finally Cory blew his second load and he was clearly finished for a while, just slumping on me with a few kisses as he deflated and popped out.

I started jacking off because I knew there were no futurenanigans from Cory, but I wished it wasn't over.

“Do you really need some more, Matty?” I looked up, startled, and saw my little brother Mark standing in the doorway, naked and slowly pulling on his 5 inches. Right behind him, in a similar state was Curt, Cory's brother. Curt is a little wet-dream!

“Please, somebody fuck me!”

My savior for the moment was Curt who rolled on a condom in record speed, jammed his 5 inches into me and started rabbit-fucking. He’s slighter shorter which made that little spear stab my prostate over and over. “Fuck me Curt! Harder!!!”

And he pushed his tight body into me as I felt my orgasm finally approaching. Oh God, the 13 year old was on fire and panting loudly now. “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK,” he was yelling as he emptied his little squirts into the condom while I blasted all over my chest on each spear from the little guy, like it was perfect choreography.

So the second Snyder slumped onto me and was rewarded with a deep kiss. “Oh God …thank you Curt!”

That's when I felt another body sit down on the bed next to me. It was Mark, with cum on his chest and right hand. As Curt licked Mark's hand clean, my little brother said, “Shit that was hot Matty! I think you killed Cory.” We heard a low groan from the other side of the bed. Mark said, “I don't think I've ever seen you like that Matty! What got you so horny?”

Cory moaned, “David Megal. He sat next to Matty at Kory's tonight and your brother had a boner all the way home and attacked me as soon as we got in the room! He's got a mad crush on the kid.”

Curt said, “The blond shortstop on your team? Yeah I guess he is hot, but ...he's got a girlfriend, doesn't he?”

Then Mark said, “Duh, so do YOU stupid! That don’t mean nuthin’.” Cory chuckled.

That's when I said, “I gave him a boner today. I ain't givin’ up yet.”

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm, if Matty ever does get David, I wonder if he'd be satisfied with the reality?
Great, now we have to force ourselves through a whole day with Kathy...not my favorite way to spend any amount of time. She's obviously not interested in him, so he needs to just move on! At this point, I just want her gone, I don't care who he winds up with...but I hope it's Twoey.
I'm glad our poor hero is making such good progress, and hope he gets to go home early, but the flashbacks are worrisome. At one point, he thought Danny might be dead, and it seems he's completely forgotten about him now...but will that come back with a vengeance when his memory returns? It's sad that the only person Danny loved no longer remembers him.
More please, SD! And try to keep the icky Kathy hetero scenes to a minimum! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Matty gets ever more insatiable. I feel for whoever Matty winds up with when he's older. He'd better be a triathlete. Agree with CG that Matty could very easily be disappointed with David if he ever gets to bed him. And how horrible for David would that be (let alone for poor Twoey).
Finally, Twoey speaks, so perhaps he'll get a better chance to explore - and remember - what really happened with Danny. That's probably the direction in which healing will eventually lie. David spending a day with Kathy and Nels is an opportunity for us to know Nels better; an opportunity for David to avoid too many of Kathy's strong-arm tactics; an opportunity to go shopping. If he really wants to annoy her, he could ditch her or ignore her in the mall. Ouch.
This is another great chapter in series of splendid episodes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/14/2015 05:16 PM, James Bond007 said:

This is a great chapter SD! I can't wait to see where this story goes to! :)

Thanks JB!

 

It's about to take a turn ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/14/2015 09:19 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Hmm, if Matty ever does get David, I wonder if he'd be satisfied with the reality?

Great, now we have to force ourselves through a whole day with Kathy...not my favorite way to spend any amount of time. She's obviously not interested in him, so he needs to just move on! At this point, I just want her gone, I don't care who he winds up with...but I hope it's Twoey.

I'm glad our poor hero is making such good progress, and hope he gets to go home early, but the flashbacks are worrisome. At one point, he thought Danny might be dead, and it seems he's completely forgotten about him now...but will that come back with a vengeance when his memory returns? It's sad that the only person Danny loved no longer remembers him.

More please, SD! And try to keep the icky Kathy hetero scenes to a minimum! :)

Thanks for the comments, as always, CG!

 

Twoey and David have a date with fate coming in their second meeting ...so all bets are off.

 

It's no great spoiler that we three (you, me and David) will only have to endure Kathy one more day. But please don't miss the icky hetero scene, it's amusing and ends with David symbolic washing his hands of Kathy. Don't let my carefully crafted scene go to waste! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/14/2015 11:53 PM, Parker Owens said:

Matty gets ever more insatiable. I feel for whoever Matty winds up with when he's older. He'd better be a triathlete. Agree with CG that Matty could very easily be disappointed with David if he ever gets to bed him. And how horrible for David would that be (let alone for poor Twoey).

Finally, Twoey speaks, so perhaps he'll get a better chance to explore - and remember - what really happened with Danny. That's probably the direction in which healing will eventually lie. David spending a day with Kathy and Nels is an opportunity for us to know Nels better; an opportunity for David to avoid too many of Kathy's strong-arm tactics; an opportunity to go shopping. If he really wants to annoy her, he could ditch her or ignore her in the mall. Ouch.

This is another great chapter in series of splendid episodes.

Thanks for the comments Parker! It was almost like a stream of consciousness :P

 

It's a good thing Matty is in terrific shape ...hehe.

 

David's meeting with a speaking Twoey ...could be interesting!

 

As I hinted to CG, Kathy at the mall could be a game changer in our naive late bloomer's life :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This chapter had me cracking up a bit. Of course Matty is a jackrabbit. Literally! Before I even knew he had a POV, I figured he would not have missed David's chubby. This is Mattie after all, and that knowledge is all the encouragement he needs to move his plan forward.
Twoey is getting better so yay! I definitely think knowing something is better than keeping it from him, and don't seem to be able to delay it much longer. Twoey and David talking... :o I know not what to think! I'll be picking at my cuticles until the next chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/15/2015 03:31 PM, Defiance19 said:

This chapter had me cracking up a bit. Of course Matty is a jackrabbit. Literally! Before I even knew he had a POV, I figured he would not have missed David's chubby. This is Mattie after all, and that knowledge is all the encouragement he needs to move his plan forward.

Twoey is getting better so yay! I definitely think knowing something is better than keeping it from him, and don't seem to be able to delay it much longer. Twoey and David talking... :o I know not what to think! I'll be picking at my cuticles until the next chapter.

Thanks for the comments Def!

 

Yeah, Matty.

Even if the unlikely were to occur, it would be hard to envision David so 'acrobatic' in his sex with Matty.

I envision him as more of a slow, loving partner. If he ever gets past holding hands, that is. Hehe. :P

 

Sunday's face to face, voice-to-voice sounds huge, doesn't it?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Huh. I wonder why Kathy didn't want to go to Syracuse. I like Syracuse - it's a nice place! I guess we'll find out soon enough if SkinnyD's hints are anything to go by, and I assume they are! :-) It's very cool reading a story that's set in an area I know; I live on the Canadian side, and a bit to the east... a stone's throw from the border, if the person throwing the stone was, say, Derek Jeter. ;-)

 

David thought Matty didn't notice him chubbing up in Kory's - good thing Matty could control himself, otherwise David would have noticed for sure, when Matty attacked him on the table right there! I think it was a close call, though!

 

What was David's voice warning Twoey about? I don't remember any warnings like that during the meditation sessions. Is David's inner self doing things and watching over Twoey on it's own? Have to wait for Sunday's episode to find out...

 

Matty and Cory and Mark and Curt! Phew!! *wipes forehead* There are almost enough gay boys in that town (in good shape, too!) to start a baseball team! David will have to work on Twoey once things settle down to get him to abandon soccer. Assuming that things pan out as I hope they will!

 

Great chapter, SkinnyD! Thanks again!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2015 09:47 AM, jess30519 said:

Huh. I wonder why Kathy didn't want to go to Syracuse. I like Syracuse - it's a nice place! I guess we'll find out soon enough if SkinnyD's hints are anything to go by, and I assume they are! :-) It's very cool reading a story that's set in an area I know; I live on the Canadian side, and a bit to the east... a stone's throw from the border, if the person throwing the stone was, say, Derek Jeter. ;-)

 

David thought Matty didn't notice him chubbing up in Kory's - good thing Matty could control himself, otherwise David would have noticed for sure, when Matty attacked him on the table right there! I think it was a close call, though!

 

What was David's voice warning Twoey about? I don't remember any warnings like that during the meditation sessions. Is David's inner self doing things and watching over Twoey on it's own? Have to wait for Sunday's episode to find out...

 

Matty and Cory and Mark and Curt! Phew!! *wipes forehead* There are almost enough gay boys in that town (in good shape, too!) to start a baseball team! David will have to work on Twoey once things settle down to get him to abandon soccer. Assuming that things pan out as I hope they will!

 

Great chapter, SkinnyD! Thanks again!

Thanks for all the great comments, jess!

 

I think Kathy had some kind other plan (maybe more intimate?) in mind for Sat., since David didn't know there were any plans at all. She got out-manipulated.

 

You're correct, Matty was getting a little heated, especially when he saw the effect he was having on David. It's a good thing he didn't know it was the fantasy causing it ...that might have been the trigger making it MORE than a close call ...haha.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Kathy is so self-centered! She doesn't care about David's races or interests outside of HER! And he's not even INTERESTED in her! lol The trip to Syracuse will be interesting. They don't have a mall where they live? :)

 

So now Twoey's slowly putting pieces together -- he remembers a little of David's warning, but he doesn't remember it was a warning to stay away from Danny's house. I know David's not going to be prepared for any of Twoey's questions.

 

Wow, Matty, Cory and their younger brothers -- a game the whole family can play. I know, I know, really bbbaaaaddddd joke. :P

 

Oh, and after I read your explanation about Ginny's maiden name and Twoey's father's name, I remembered I had asked you the same exact question a few reviews ago! lol My bad! Bad memory! lol

 

Great chapter, as usual, Skinny! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/31/2015 01:46 PM, Lisa said:

Kathy is so self-centered! She doesn't care about David's races or interests outside of HER! And he's not even INTERESTED in her! lol The trip to Syracuse will be interesting. They don't have a mall where they live? :)

 

So now Twoey's slowly putting pieces together -- he remembers a little of David's warning, but he doesn't remember it was a warning to stay away from Danny's house. I know David's not going to be prepared for any of Twoey's questions.

 

Wow, Matty, Cory and their younger brothers -- a game the whole family can play. I know, I know, really bbbaaaaddddd joke. :P

 

Oh, and after I read your explanation about Ginny's maiden name and Twoey's father's name, I remembered I had asked you the same exact question a few reviews ago! lol My bad! Bad memory! lol

 

Great chapter, as usual, Skinny! :)

Thanks for the usual great comments Lisa!

 

No mall, it's really rural where they live.

 

David is definitely not going to be prepared for Sunday's meeting!!

 

Matty's games ...hehe. In a much later chapter, we'll visit Cory's unbelievable house too. Somehow I can't see David's personality fitting into all these Mattinanigans ;)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..