Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 4,249 Words
  • 3,934 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 90. Week Thirteen Saturday, November 29, 2014: One Down, Two to Go

Not a sparrow falls to the ground without His seeing it.

[Satan replied] But it falls, just the same. What good is seeing it fall?

 

The Mysterious Stranger - Mark Twain

 

***

 

Chuck

I woke up spooned behind Matty. Remembering last night ...it made me smile. Matty showed me so much stuff. I can't even remember how many times I came. One of those times was when Matty rimmed me. That's what he called it and he did it while jerking me to one of the hardest cums of my life. Then he showed me how to use my fingers in his ass while blowing him and he came so hard I think his spunk dented the back of my throat. We sixty-nined and we full-body rubbed against each other – Jesus, we just kept doing new stuff until we collapsed.

I buried my nose into his back and gently squeezed him a little tighter. I must have fallen back to sleep, because the next thing I remember is somebody slowly rubbing my back. I opened my eyes and it was his brother Mark.

“You guys need to wake up. It's 11:00 and in a few hours we're meeting Tommy at the rink.”

So I kissed Matty on the ear, which roused him.

“We need to shower.”

One more jack-off in the shower, which almost hurt me I was so sore, and we got dressed to head upstairs for breakfast. That’s when Matty whispered to those electrifying words to me.

“Chuck, tonight you're going to fuck me.”

OMG!

 

David

A dream.

Another dream. This one was not a nightmare, thank Zeus! It was a bit more surreal though. I guess dreams usually are, but mine seemed a bit off the charts, even for a dream. It took place underwater, but no fishes this time. I, or the being who I was in the dream, could swim around without breathing air. I never saw a mirror, so I can’t say it was me.

It wasn’t pretty down there, where I was swimming. Certainly not the Caribbean with its clear blue waters and colorful coral. Murky gray were my environs. I remember hearing sneering laughter. It was somehow amplified by my liquid surroundings. Vague, half-defined shapes slipped past, below me, as I swam along.

I was drawn down further toward one of the shapes because of that sneering laugh. The fuzzy image seemed to morph into Enos Johnson, who was now clearly laughing at me. He never spoke actual words, but I could tell he was mocking me. Then his right hand came into view. It was gripping something which suddenly had uncharacteristically sharp clarity, considering everything else my eyes had trouble seeing. It was clearly a shifting lever, with the gear pattern etched into the knob.

An image, which would normally be frightening, then appeared. The shifter became elongated and another hand was grasping it, below his. Floating in the dark waters, her dress rippling in the currents, was she, who forever will remain nameless. The reason this gruesome image was not frightening, was I could finally understand she can no longer harm me.

I awoke, but not in a startled state, as I did yesterday. I actually felt strangely calm.

Another surprise this morning, was from my father. After Tommy helped me shower, I expected Alex would appear soon, it being Saturday. But I guess Dad had called, asking her not to visit until this afternoon. Tommy was leaving too. He said he and Mark were going to meet some girls. They had a fun day planned out. Liz, of course, was at Greg’s.

Dad asked me to come downstairs because we were going to have a visitor. Shortly after breakfast, Aunt Sarah shooed me out of the kitchen so she could make a pie or something. She had a pile of apples in front of her. Dad got me situated in the living room and soon the doorbell rang. He returned with two men in suits. Aunt Sarah was in the kitchen peeling apples.

“David, these men are from the State prosecutor’s office. They need to go over some things with you. I will be right here next to you, but answer from your own feelings.” Then, surprisingly, he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. I reached for my crutches to stand, but the taller of the two motioned for me to stay seated, approached me and shook my hand.

“Hello David, I’m Harold Black and this is Martin Goldstein. We’ve been assigned to your kidnapping and assault case. As it turns out, there already was an investigation underway by the State of New York into the dealings of certain paper corporations, one of which owned the club where you were assaulted. Our investigation was involved in other things, which I’m not at liberty to disclose, as it is ongoing. When the assault was reported, it was determined to bring all aspects under one investigative roof, so to say.”

“You mean they were doing other bad stuff?”

“In a word, yes. But back to your case. Two juveniles and an adult were arrested for the assault on your body. Very shortly after, the juveniles’ attorneys asked for a deal, if they would testify against the adult. To add even more involvedness, they asserted there was only supposed to be a little roughing up, to ‘purge’ you. I am told their religion, such as it is, thought this type of physical violence was acceptable. The boys now realize that is certainly not the case, at least not in the State of New York.”

“So they get a slap on the wrist and then go free?”

“No. Not at all. However, there is a large difference in potential sentencing between aggravated assault and attempted murder, not to mention kidnapping. So originally, if the deal were accepted and, by the way, you would have been involved in that decision, the juveniles, who are being charged as adults, would face a term of several years in prison. Without the deal, If they were convicted of attempted murder and kidnapping, it might have been several decades.”

“Why did you say if the deal were ‘originally’ accepted?”

“Well, something has happened which complicates this entire matter. You see, the adult is deceased.”

“Burch died?”

“Yes. More accurately, he was murdered the day before Thanksgiving.”

“Murdered?! Wasn’t he locked up somewhere?”

“Yes.”

“How could it happen?”

“There is an investigation but the fact is, at this point, we don’t know. It was an unusual murder.”

“Can you tell me?”

“No. Not all the details. But he was under close watch where he was being held. Somehow his killer got in through all that. The murder was unusual in another way too. Normally, a prison murder is quick. A blade to the back of the neck or heart. There can’t be a lot of time wasted because it’s too easy to get caught. This one was sort of a mutilation, most of which occurred before he was actually dead.”

“Before he was dead? How can they tell?”

“The autopsy revealed he died of drowning.”

“Drowning? In a cell?”

“He was found with his face in the toilet. That’s all I can say right now.”

“And this affects me, how?”

“The other two young men had already deposed sworn testimony against Burch. So we sort of need to figure out what to do about them. All we want you to do is think about it. Let us know within a few days how you feel about honoring the original deal. You won’t have the complete say, but as the victim, your agreement or disagreement will have strong impact with the judge.”

“Can I do nothing?”

“Yes. The State would then proceed as we see fit.”

“OK. I’ll want to think this over.”

That’s how my day began.

I knew I’d need to do some serious soul searching about my choice. I’m trying to rid my life of hate, but those fuckers wanted to kill me, and they would have.

Later in the afternoon, Alex arrived. At breakfast, I had asked Aunt Sarah to buy the ingredients for tonight’s dinner. Being a little difficult to maneuver with my cast, Alex helped me prepare Ginny’s chicken and pasta dinner, which I had learned while Twoey was in the hospital.

Tommy was out for the day, so Dad, Aunt Sarah, Alex and I sat around the dining room table. Everyone loved it! In fact, we ate it all up. There were no leftovers. I’ll have to brag about it to Ginny. That is, if I ever see her again. Aunt Sarah had baked an apple pie earlier while the cops were here. It was quite a meal. Alex and I stayed downstairs and behaved all day, watching TV with the adults.

 

Twoey

Erik came over early, just after breakfast. We sat in the living room for a while and talked. We spent most of the morning here, punctuated with little kisses. I knew something was on his mind though. I could feel him getting more troubled as the morning wore on. Shortly before noon, he finally told me he noticed David staring at me a lot yesterday.

“Jealous?”

“No, but it is a little strange, don't you think?”

“Erik, you have to remember we were very close during my shooting and also during this beating experience. We are connected in a way. Not romantically, but really connected.”

“So I have to watch my boyfriend making goo-goo eyes with the straight guy?”

“I was not making goo-goo eyes with David!”

“Twoey, I was there. I saw you two. Maybe we need to stay away from him?”

“Erik! This connection isn't going to go away in one day. Please be patient! Alex will take more and more of his time and you will take more and more of mine. It'll fade all by itself, unless you make an issue of it. Then it could turn into something different. You don’t want to create a wedge between you and me, do you? Let's just let nature take its course. Agree?”

“Yeah. You're probably right. But I can't help being protective of my guy, sorry.” Then he gave me a sweet kiss. “OK, let me take you to Kory's for lunch!”

I found Mom in her office and told her we were heading out. Erik held the door for me as we left the house. He opened the car door for me to get in. Then we were off to Kory's. When we arrived, I was getting out of the car only to see him rushing over to my side. He gave me a slightly agitated look.

“Hey Erik, I play soccer! I’m fully capable of opening my own car door.”

“I know – it's just, well it's just one way I can show you how much I love you. I didn't mean to upset you.”

“I realize that, and I appreciate it. But you don't need to sprain your back hopping around the car to open my door. You know what I mean?”

“Yeah, I get it. I'll try to do better.”

As we went into Kory's, I held the door.

On our way to a booth we said ‘Hi’ to Tommy and Mark who were having a burger with a couple of cute young girls. They told us they were all on their way to the rink to meet Matty and Chuck.

While we were in our booth sipping sodas, my curiosity won out over patience.

“OK, what are we going to do today?”

“Why don't I show you the falls before it gets too cold out.”

“You know, I have been curious about what the falls look like ...that’s a great idea!”

After eating, we left Kory's. He opened the doors for me.

“You know it's more fun to hike there, but that'll be for the summer, when it’s warmer.”

All the land around the lake is rolling hills but we were climbing much higher as we drove south on the main road. Suddenly Erik made a right turn away from the lake and the road started really climbing. I never realized the land was this high so near the lake. I think Chuck lives somewhere around here, near the falls. Anyway, after a short while, we pulled off into a field.

“There are no parking lots here. It’s not really intended for car traffic.”

Erik allowed me to open my own door as we got out. He steered me down this little path between acres of trees. I could hear the falls in the distance. We continued to hike on what was becoming a well worn trail. You could hear the sound of water getting louder. Suddenly, there it was!

We were at its crest, as a pretty good stream came down from yet higher hills to the west, all rushing along, and then dropping a good distance over some kind of stone cliff. It crashed into the water below, littered with boulders which must have broken off from above. The stream became like a rapids as it started to flow toward the lake. There were lots of little flat stone steps going down the cliff on our side of the falls. We had to be careful though, as we climbed down. The spray made those stones pretty slick. It’s a good thing I was wearing deck shoes. Erik probably should have warned me. Flip flops would have been suicidal here! It took us a while to pick our way down but finally we reached the bottom. The water spray was a little cold. I could understand why this is a summer place to visit. With the water thundering next to us, with no people present, it was very romantic. He crushed me into his body as our lips met. We broke the kiss and he looked me in the eyes.

“I love you so much, it hurts!”

And then we made out, kissing for quite a while. He was tender, passionate, sweet, rough, and tender again. Finally we decided it was time to clamber back up the cliff and returned to the car. I let Erik open my door as I gave him a sweet smile to show him I appreciated the gesture. And that's all it is, a gesture of his love for me – right?

I kept my eyes on his handsome face all the way home. Sometimes Erik just makes me feel so warm inside. We got home and he spent the rest of the day with me. Mom insisted he stay for dinner. Later we watched TV with the occasional hug and kiss. He didn't leave until 11:00!

After he left, Mom asked me how I felt about Erik.

“We’ve only started calling ourselves boyfriends in the last few days, but I've really known him since the first week of school. At first we weren't anything at all except gym partners, but slowly grew closer and closer until we realized we actually were boyfriends. We simply hadn't declared it to each other. He makes me feel loved and makes me happy.”

Then she asked about David. I think I got a little irritated, only because Erik had asked about him too. So I took a big breath and tried to be calm.

“David and I do have a connection, there is no doubt. But he has an amazing girlfriend now and I have an amazing boyfriend now and there is no ‘David and Twoey’ – There never was and never will be!”

...But there was still that little tug.

 

Matty

Well, the afternoon was a hoot. Chuck and I arrived at the rink to find Tommy, Mark, Jenny and Barbara, two cute girls from the middle school. We skated for hours, taking breaks for soda and junk food. One of the girls, Jenny, kept trying to hit on Chuck. Mark was having trouble keeping from giggling. Of course, Tommy didn't see anything strange about it. I think that's what made Mark even gigglier. Barbara never left Tommy's side. It was like she was guarding him from Jenny.

So after that drama played out, the girls had to leave and we four guys hit Kory's again and ended up at the movies where we witnessed 10,476 explosions. Haha ...perfect for us. Finally, Mark broke away saying he was going to spend some time with Tommy tonight. I gave him a raised eyebrow, but he gave me a quick headshake. Everybody knows Tommy is uber-straight.

But thankfully, not Chuck! We loaded up on snacks, talked to my parents for a bit, and then headed downstairs. Taking our usual positions, in just boxers, we began to watch a movie. He only made it to the break, about half way through. It was after we each got up and peed, when the curiosity simply got too much for him.

“Um ...Matty, you mentioned something this morning on our way to breakfast about ...fucking.” He whispered the last word and blushed. God, he's sooo cute!

“Mm-hmm ...and you're gonna have a ball. Just don't worry about it and we'll finish the movie, OK?”

He gave me a dubious look, but we did finish the movie. After that, I leaned into him and started some serious kissing, but Chuck was a little apprehensive, maybe even frightened. So I broke the kiss, pulling him into my body with his side against my chest and his head snuggled into my neck.

“OK Chuck, let's talk. All the kissing and sucking we've done over the last few weeks just got us to where we are tonight. It's perfectly natural and it will be very enjoyable. We only need to take the steps to make it pleasurable for both of us. Follow me so far?”

He nodded into me.

“Now, this sexual joining we're about to do is the most personal thing we can do with each other. If you were straight, then you would finally be making love to your girlfriend. That in itself would bring you so much closer than you ever were, because she would be letting part of your body enter and live within her body.”

He nodded again.

“In the case of two guys, there is a choice. Sometimes Joe does it to Jack, and sometimes Jack does it to Joe. Now, there are some guys who only like to be the one sticking his dick in the other. Those guys are called ‘tops’ and sometimes the reverse is true, and those guys are called ‘bottoms’ and sometimes guys are versatile and will enjoy either top or bottom. It’s always supposed to feel good ...or else, why do it! Any questions?”

“OK, I can understand how the top would feel good, but doesn’t it hurt the bottom?”

“It can hurt at first, and it can hurt if not enough preparation is made. For that matter, if you don't have enough foreplay with a girl to get her juices running, then fucking can hurt her too. It's all in the love and preparation. I'm not including ‘kinky’ sex in any of this. There are people who like to be hurt during sex. It's a turn-on for them. We'll ignore that for now, because obviously you’re not into that stuff.”

“Are you?”

“Definitely not.”

“Good.”

“Someday you may feel the need to bottom with a friend or lover. You'll know when. Don't worry about it. But tonight, you are going to fuck me. You see Chuck, I prefer to bottom. I get much more pleasure out of that. I do sometimes top, and it's fun, but I'd much rather get fucked.”

I waited for him to absorb everything I had said. When he didn’t ask any more questions, I continued.

“Now remember, I have been doing this for a while, so I don't require as much preparation as would someone who hasn't done it yet, or only infrequently does it. But you’re a cute guy Chuck, so I'm going to teach you as though I am a virgin, because I’ve got this feeling you’ll be deflowering a few boys in your high school life.” That brought a smile to his face.

I proceeded to explain about lube and using fingers to stretch the opening, and explored the whole checklist for Chuck to prepare his boy, including a little explanation of safe sex. Chuck is smart and he was a quick learner. He understood the ideas and was very, very gentle. Some little unknown boy is gonna be really lucky! I had him find my prostate and explained its importance. I also explained that for him to be a good lover, he should take notice of when he hit that spot, and make sure he tried to do it often while fucking his boy.

I know he was close to coming a few times through the ‘explanations’ but I wanted him to experience that special first time, when he blows his load almost as soon as he feels my ass suck his cock in! I warned him it was gonna happen, but told him to leave it in me, because he was going to give me another fuck, one that would last lots longer and be rewarding to both him and me!

I sucked on him a few minutes, getting him nice and hard, sheathed and slathered him with lube and made him shove some up my ass. I figured I would let him take me doggy style for the first cum, because it would be easier for him. He directed his stiffness at my chute and, after a little fumbling, finally started to enter me. I tried to clamp down just a bit to simulate someone not quite as well-used as me, and he slipped out.

“That's OK Chuck, do it again. This time hold it steady and push a little harder.”

This time I let him slip in.

“Now, you should hold it there until I get used to you.” Chuck wasn’t too big yet but he needs to learn this. “Ok, now slowly push in until you’re all the way.”

I knew he was all the way when I heard, “Oh Fuck!”

“That's right Chuck, that's what you're about to do. I think you can figure out what to do next.”

He certainly did, but he started more slowly that I would have anticipated, and he lasted longer than I thought too, about ten strokes. He shouted out and blasted while in me, spasming hard a few more strokes and fell onto my back. I never squeezed or anything while he fucked me. I wanted it to be as plain vanilla as possible. As I noticed before, Chuck has hard cums.

As he was recovering, I told him to push in every so often, just to keep himself a little hard. He stayed pretty hard while he recharged. When I felt him getting rigid again I had him slip out and I turned over, grabbed my ankles, and he entered facing me.

“I like this better because I can see the look on your face, and also we can steal a few kisses.”

Chuck smiled, pushed his stiff shaft all the way into me has he continued forward to give me a great kiss. The tongue sparring made his thrusts stronger and longer and he went across my prostate. When this happened, I squeezed my ass over his cock and Chuck's eyes shot open wider. Each time he hit it, I squeezed. As I said, Chuck is a quick learner! He was hitting me on most every thrust and driving me insane. I could tell when he was getting close, so I dropped my heels to his ass and pulled him into me as I drove my own ass over his tool. Now we were really fucking and he was grunting with every thrust. Suddenly he got more upright, arched his back and pounded out shots of his cum, while deep inside me. As he was rabbit fucking those last bangs into me, I erupted, untouched, all over my chest.

He nearly fell onto me, as I wrapped every part of my body around him. His body kept jolting! Man, I’d love to cum that hard! Chuck is gonna be one of my favorite studs. No doubt in my mind. At. All.

“Matty, I love you.”

“No you don't Chuck. But you can for the moment ...hehe! You make me super happy and I know it's only gonna get better. What a thing for me to look forward to, huh?”

We were pretty wiped out. When we showered, I told him not to jerk us off, because I wanted him to fuck me again, either in the middle of the night, if he woke up, or in the morning. It turned out my little boy blessed me both times! I always knew Chuck was a winner!

After our morning session, Chuck asked me if I would fuck him next weekend.

“I don't have any idea how you get so much pleasure, but I can see it in your face. I want to try it!”

“If you still want to try it next weekend, we will. Only I’ll have someone better than me to be your first time.”

“Who?”

“You'll probably see him at breakfast – now let's get in the shower!”

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lucky Chucky to have such a patient and thoughtful, and essentially kind teacher. Who knew kids in high school could be that way about sex? Can they? Twoey's statement that there wasn't any Twoey-and-David and never will be was sad, and even he felt the tug. But there's no way in the universe as it is currently configured for that to happen. And maybe that's more real, though sad. David's choices about what the state prosecutors should do will probably pull him apart...and who murdered Burch? And what were the stakes that made it necessary? That ought to give David the shivers right away. Great chapter, SD...want more!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Loved the part with Matt and Chuck--he's really giving him an education--but he's also making sure that Chuck enjoys every aspect of it. I hope Matt will consider Chuck as a real boyfriend in time...they could work well together.
So Burch got killed? Hmm, wonder if it was done by someone who is out to protect the evil Pastor Enos? Wouldn't be a surprise, and it means David isn't safe either.
No comments on David or Twoey until they wise up and dump the losers they are with.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Matty and Chuck! Whew! Matty is such a good teacher he really should hold regular freshman classes for gay boys! I wish I had met Matty when I was in high school, that would have made life a whole lot easier!

 

David's dream was disturbing. Underwater dreams were always very scary to me, yet David woke up feeling calm, so there must be some other meaning lurking down in his subconscious somewhere. Hard to see the significance of the shifter knob, unless it's the obvious, even more disturbing image. Ugh.

 

Who murdered Burch in prison?? I'm betting Uncle John and Grandpa know. The sooner that whole situation is cleared up the better! Someone has to have tracked down PPF and TWWFWRN by now. Anxiously awaiting news on that front! Keep 'em coming, Skinny - I need to feed my addiction! And thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Matty is a gem, being so kind and patient with Chuck. I knew Chuck's emotions would get the best of him. Matty was sweet with him on that front too. Hey, maybe one day Matty will feel love towards Chuck also...So Matty wants his brother to deflower Chuck, huh? I'm sure Chuck will be fine with that! :P

 

I'm glad David didn't freak out with his underwater dream, but these dreams are definitely his subconscious telling him something.

 

I would hope that Uncle John and Grandpa 'dealt' with Burch, as Jess suggested, and not someone who is protecting PPF and TWWFSRN, as CG suggested. Then he'd be right; David wouldn't be safe with some other wacko lurking around.

 

Another great chapter, Skinny! Now I'm all caught up! :( Boo Hiss! lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/25/2016 02:10 AM, Parker Owens said:

Lucky Chucky to have such a patient and thoughtful, and essentially kind teacher. Who knew kids in high school could be that way about sex? Can they? Twoey's statement that there wasn't any Twoey-and-David and never will be was sad, and even he felt the tug. But there's no way in the universe as it is currently configured for that to happen. And maybe that's more real, though sad. David's choices about what the state prosecutors should do will probably pull him apart...and who murdered Burch? And what were the stakes that made it necessary? That ought to give David the shivers right away. Great chapter, SD...want more!

Thanks Parker!

 

Lucky Chucky is right! Lucky Matty too. ;)

 

Who murdered Burch indeed. We'll discover more as the days go by, you can be sure.

 

Let's hope the universe can be reconfigured before the 18 week clock runs out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/25/2016 07:44 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Loved the part with Matt and Chuck--he's really giving him an education--but he's also making sure that Chuck enjoys every aspect of it. I hope Matt will consider Chuck as a real boyfriend in time...they could work well together.

So Burch got killed? Hmm, wonder if it was done by someone who is out to protect the evil Pastor Enos? Wouldn't be a surprise, and it means David isn't safe either.

No comments on David or Twoey until they wise up and dump the losers they are with.

Thanks CG!

 

Matty is demonstrating he's really a good guy - he always has. Let's hope he finds someone to not let all that goodness go to waste.

 

Let's hope you're not right about someone trying to protect the pastor. That would be dangerous.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/25/2016 08:12 AM, jess30519 said:

Matty and Chuck! Whew! Matty is such a good teacher he really should hold regular freshman classes for gay boys! I wish I had met Matty when I was in high school, that would have made life a whole lot easier!

 

David's dream was disturbing. Underwater dreams were always very scary to me, yet David woke up feeling calm, so there must be some other meaning lurking down in his subconscious somewhere. Hard to see the significance of the shifter knob, unless it's the obvious, even more disturbing image. Ugh.

 

Who murdered Burch in prison?? I'm betting Uncle John and Grandpa know. The sooner that whole situation is cleared up the better! Someone has to have tracked down PPF and TWWFWRN by now. Anxiously awaiting news on that front! Keep 'em coming, Skinny - I need to feed my addiction! And thanks!

Thanks jess!

 

It's nice to see Matty putting all that experience to good use. :P

 

David's dreams seem to be taking on more unusual and ominous characteristics. Something's trying to bust out, that's for sure.

 

If Uncle John was somehow involved, PPF and TWWFWRN had better start watching their backs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/25/2016 01:22 PM, Lisa said:

Matty is a gem, being so kind and patient with Chuck. I knew Chuck's emotions would get the best of him. Matty was sweet with him on that front too. Hey, maybe one day Matty will feel love towards Chuck also...So Matty wants his brother to deflower Chuck, huh? I'm sure Chuck will be fine with that! :P

 

I'm glad David didn't freak out with his underwater dream, but these dreams are definitely his subconscious telling him something.

 

I would hope that Uncle John and Grandpa 'dealt' with Burch, as Jess suggested, and not someone who is protecting PPF and TWWFSRN, as CG suggested. Then he'd be right; David wouldn't be safe with some other wacko lurking around.

 

Another great chapter, Skinny! Now I'm all caught up! :( Boo Hiss! lol

Hey Lisa! All caught up - Wow! :)

 

Matty IS a gem. Too bad Alex didn't home in on him ...oh that's right. hehe.

 

An interesting choice we have between assassins.

Damn!! I should have had a contest!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So maybe I looked up the meaning of underwater dreams because I was a lot less calm than David. Normal right? I know there's more to the story.
I'm guessing or hoping rather, that the awesome-twosome in NY handled Burch! But what a dilemma for David. I can't imagine being in his shoes right now even as an adult.. It will be interesting to see how he comes to a decision.

 

It's good thing that there's no practical, because I think Matty would be an excellent SexEd teacher. He was so sweet with Chuck, I'm kinda hoping he'll keep him now. Whatever happens Chuck is going to be well prepared when his world opens up..

 

Poor Twoey...

 

Loved the chapter SkinnyD...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/27/2016 04:43 AM, Defiance19 said:

So maybe I looked up the meaning of underwater dreams because I was a lot less calm than David. Normal right? I know there's more to the story.

I'm guessing or hoping rather, that the awesome-twosome in NY handled Burch! But what a dilemma for David. I can't imagine being in his shoes right now even as an adult.. It will be interesting to see how he comes to a decision.

 

It's good thing that there's no practical, because I think Matty would be an excellent SexEd teacher. He was so sweet with Chuck, I'm kinda hoping he'll keep him now. Whatever happens Chuck is going to be well prepared when his world opens up..

 

Poor Twoey...

 

Loved the chapter SkinnyD...

Thanks Def!

 

Yep, these dreams are deeper than they seem (sorry for that), and whatever is tapping at the egg from the inside will break out.

 

Speaking of breaking out, I think Chuck's due! :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Strange, but given that they engage in the same level of promiscuity, Matty receives more condemnation than Eric. Lots of finger-wagging and hand-wringing about him settling down and how he'd warp poor Chuck. Thing is, we should have known all along that Matty wouldn't harm Chuck from how he treated Twoey. In both cases, he practices what Dan Savage called the "public park rule" -- always leave a person better than how you found them. As the more experienced guy, he's a patient guide, even going so far as to care for Twoey after Eric date raped him.
Sure he's a slut, but he's an ethical and principled slut (even if his moral code is unlike ours).
Given the parallels between Eric and Matty, I am much more worried for Twoey. Mattie builds Chuck up; Eric is going to tear Twoey apart, whether it's his intent or not. Mattie and Chuck are not boyfriends, and are not monogamous, but their relationship is actually pretty healthy. Eric and Twoey are exclusive (and out, no less), but this is far from healthy. Maybe we put too much stock in monogamy, leading to some getting into, or staying in, relationships that do them more harm than good just because that's the expectation.
DOWN WITH TWOIC! DOWN WITH DAVEX!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/27/2016 12:08 PM, Dayne Mora said:

Strange, but given that they engage in the same level of promiscuity, Matty receives more condemnation than Eric. Lots of finger-wagging and hand-wringing about him settling down and how he'd warp poor Chuck. Thing is, we should have known all along that Matty wouldn't harm Chuck from how he treated Twoey. In both cases, he practices what Dan Savage called the "public park rule" -- always leave a person better than how you found them. As the more experienced guy, he's a patient guide, even going so far as to care for Twoey after Eric date raped him.

Sure he's a slut, but he's an ethical and principled slut (even if his moral code is unlike ours).

Given the parallels between Eric and Matty, I am much more worried for Twoey. Mattie builds Chuck up; Eric is going to tear Twoey apart, whether it's his intent or not. Mattie and Chuck are not boyfriends, and are not monogamous, but their relationship is actually pretty healthy. Eric and Twoey are exclusive (and out, no less), but this is far from healthy. Maybe we put too much stock in monogamy, leading to some getting into, or staying in, relationships that do them more harm than good just because that's the expectation.

DOWN WITH TWOIC! DOWN WITH DAVEX!

Thanks for a Fantastic review Dayne!

 

You have a solid point in the Matty vs. Erik comparison.

Everybody can sense Chuck's in safe hands. So what's wrong with Matty?

But there is certainly a bit of unease about Twoey in Erik's hands or, God forbid, from his hands.

 

Don't worry about DAVEX, I can't see it standing a chance of sticking. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks skinney ... Great Chapter!

 

I can't add to the other reviewers ... almost caught up on sleep and almost caught up on Twoey :) .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/29/2016 06:03 AM, said:

Thanks skinney ... Great Chapter!

 

I can't add to the other reviewers ... almost caught up on sleep and almost caught up on Twoey :) .

Thanks for taking time for the review oxala.

 

Catch up on your sleep! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..