Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,127 Words
  • 5,333 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 5. Week One Friday, September 5, 2014: Sexual Assault?

At times you have to turn from long held rules. So I gave thanks to that God-I-don't-believe-in.

I thanked Him that today was cooler and way dryer than yesterday. This great weather forecast is important for my hair and ultimately, my meeting with Kathy. After the run and shower I dressed in a soft navy V-neck with a white shell necklace, dark blue straight jeans and light blue Vans. My hair was manageable because of the weather. It even looked good. Hey, I had a cute girl to impress!!

Only fruit for breakfast. Tommy came in as I was finishing up and gave me a very obvious look-over from head to toe. “OK, why are you dressing in actual clothes this year?”

“I'm not a freshman any longer, Tommy. I gotta dress better.”

“And ...let me think. I’ll bet there's a girl named Kathy that you'll be seeing after school today.”

“Well, that too.” I chuckled. “Speaking of which, any information on who's behind the meet-Kathy plot?”

“It might actually be her brother because Liz seemed to be against it.”

“Really?” That made me recalculate.

“Yeah, I did a little investigating for you bro.”

Tommy and I have always been very close and never squabble. He’s the best younger brother a guy could ever want. So I believed what he said. “Well, that actually makes me feel better. Kathy really is a nice girl and I'll try to cheer her up.”

Tommy raised an eyebrow. “Is that what they call it in high school?” He deftly avoided my not-seriously thrown punch.

Danny gave me a thumbs up as we walked to school. I must have dressed pretty crappy last year for everyone to take notice when I’m wearing ‘actual clothes’ ...as Tommy put it. I never thought about other people before, when I dressed; it was always just my own comfort. I’m not completely sure I should be worrying about what other people think all the time. It does feel nice when they compliment me though.

Before math class began, I went back to Kathy's seat and confirmed where we'd meet after school. She sorta got dreamy-eyed and ran her hand over my V-neck, saying, “Nice shirt David--and it's so soft!” She actually ran her finger over my left nipple, which was suddenly not so soft.

Returning to my desk, Terri did the same thing! Nipple and all!

Next period, at the lunch table, Twoey looked at me and said, “I saw that.”

“Saw what?” And, naturally, all the gang looked our way.

“Today in math, two girls were fondling David. The looks in their eyes screamed: sexual assault!” Everyone laughed.

“Nah, they were just admiring my sweater. Jeez, Twoey, you make it sound like porn or something!”

“Okay then, let me admire your sweater in the same way.” And he reached over toward my chest.

I arched my body away from him. “Touch me and I will break your hand!!”

“HA! That proves I was right!” And everyone laughed harder! Even I had trouble not chuckling.

Sam asked if this was the night I was taking Kathy on our first date. “It’s not a date! I’m just taking her to Tim’s for an ice-cap to try helping her get over Cal!”

“Well, why don’t you take her to the art room? I’ll bet you can make her get over Cal pretty fast in one of those studios!”

“She is not my girlfriend! I am not going with her!” I just rolled my eyes and tried to change the subject. Jeez, this Kathy thing was gonna be done in a week anyway. She had to snap out of it by then.

During social, Mr. Burch wandered away from the course work and was on a kind of political rant about a poor congresswoman who must have taken some action his narrow little mind didn’t appreciate or, more likely, couldn’t understand. So my little mind wandered too. It drifted into random thoughts. Among them, I wondered why we still say the pledge every fucking day in this class.

I wondered if I should pursue Lanni while I’m cheering up Kathy. Probably not too brilliant an idea, even if I really didn’t think Kathy was girlfriend material for me. Actually, I knew she wasn’t! And I did have an attraction toward Lanni. Of course, there was Deena to consider. That girl scares me shitless. I was gonna have to think a little more carefully about this. Like I said, I think it’ll only take about a week to get Kathy squared away. After that, I might just ask Lanni out on a date. I knew she’d never had a boyfriend. It’s gotta be cuz she’s just shy and never hangs around with anybody except Deena. I mean, she’s a real pretty girl and seems nice, and smart. I’ll bet Deena scares away any boy who might even think of dating Lanni. Well, I’m really smart too! I’ll figure a way around her bodyguard. That’ll be my next plan.

Then I thought about that 10 year old kid who is still in my math class. I should ask Mr. Elcher about him. The trouble is, math has suddenly become Kathy-time for me. Well, that’ll be over soon enough. And then the bell rang. Good, I managed to not think about Burch all period! For some weird reason, the guy still gave me the creeps!

Gym class: I changed and did not look at Twoey, even though he was right next to me and chattering away. Mr. Cyrnn paired us for calisthenics drills today and, thank Zeus, I was paired with Matty Goerss, who wrestled JV last year. Touching Twoey was something I did not need to be doing!! After gym was over, Matty and I got in and out of the shower before Twoey even wandered into the locker room with his calisthenics partner. At least I wouldn’t have to worry about that anymore. XCountry practice starts Monday and is immediately after gym, so there would be no PhysEd showers for me until the end of the season!

Flying to my locker, I found a waiting Kathy and we walked over to Tim Horton's. I grabbed us a couple of ice-caps and we sat at a little table by the corner windows. She had a hangdog look.

“You have a beautiful smile, so show it to me, Kathy.”

“I’m sorry David. We got along so well. I thought we were perfect for each other. I just can’t get over that he was cheating on me with that cheerleader for almost half the time we were going out. Months! When I found out, I wanted to throw up I was so upset!”

“Seriously? A cheerleader? That's so cliché! Original thinking is certainly not his strength.” Kathy chuckled. Well, at least I put a smile on her face.

“The trouble is, that idiot is on my XCountry team. It'll be hard to even talk to him next week when we begin ...and if I punch him out, we could lose a runner for a while. Mr. Elcher wouldn’t like that.”

A concerned look appeared on her face. “You wouldn’t actually do that, would you?”

I chuckled. “Nah, I’m a lover, not a fighter. Unless he threatened me. I don’t back away from any shitheads.”

That pretty smile crossed her face again. After that, we just chatted as we finished our drinks. Kathy and I were in Timmy's for about an hour and a half. Nearly halfway through, feeling guilty about hogging a table for so long, I bought us a second ice-cap. We talked about all sorts of stuff. Kathy wasn't the brightest kid but she was very nice. I got the feeling she might have had a little crush on me. I wasn't too sure about that though. Anyway, I even walked her home and she gave me a hug and whispered, “Thank You,” in my ear. Like I said, she’s a very nice girl.

Since having a few ice-caps under the belt built up my courage, I decided to risk supper at home tonight. That certainly turned out to be a huge mistake. Tommy’s mother has the knack of taking normal ingredients and converting them into indigestible glop. Could it be as simple as she needs glasses? Maybe she was missing some key details in those women’s magazine recipes. Like cooking something for 20 hours instead of the 20 minutes the recipe called for. Anyway, I was too tired to go to Kory’s and not really hungry, so I just did a little reading for social and went to bed.

Twoey

When we picked up David today he was dressed so ...scrumptious! All dark blues with a bright white necklace and his hair was blonder than usual. I was simply always hard around him. It was like I had no control, especially when he looked like that! Danny complimented him too. And that clingy V-neck! He looked like a model.

Danny and I weren't the only one to notice. Terri and Kathy both ravished him with their eyes in math today, and they ran their hands over his body! They were so blatant. I mentioned it at lunch, but he didn't seem to get it. I almost got a chance to do the same thing, just to prove my point--and get a cheap thrill. But he wouldn't let me touch him. I backed off immediately because ...well, I didn't need to trigger any more animosity between us--or cum in my pants. He has still been more than a little stand-offish with me.

It was really tearing me up inside. Fuck, I knew he was straight ...today proved that even more. I only wanted him as a friend. A good friend. A good friend with benefits. OK ...scratch that last one ...hehe. But there's a lot about him, besides drooling over him, that I liked. I couldn't seem to figure him out. I mean, I usually didn't have any trouble making friends--good friends. So here I was, getting along great with all his friends and he was just cold. It made no sense. He said it wasn't me, but no matter what I did, he wouldn't let me in. It's been frustrating!

It was even more frustrating now that I’d seen the real David bubble up for a few brief moments down by the lake. I wanted that boy back!

I wanted that boy!!

In gym class my locker is next to his and it was everything I could do to just keep my cock in no more than a semi-chub as we changed. I kept talking about all kinds of shit to distract myself. I probably made him even more irritated with me. He was really ignoring me. Then we had calisthenics pairs and I was working with a guy, Derrich Wayland, who didn't even try to hide getting hard when he was working with me. He kept smiling and told me my body was in great shape; that I must work out a lot. I told him I ran with Gary Galli every morning. I guess this Derrich guy is on the wrestling team and he suggested I try out too this year. I wasn't too sure about that, but I was pretty sure Derrich was hitting on me. In fact I knew he was hitting on me. I think I'll have to get to know him a little better. He even kept talking with me all the way to the locker room. That ensured we showered together.

I really, honestly tried to keep my eyes off his body in the shower, but he kept talking to me. I looked at his face a few times. I could see that Derrich sure was giving me a lot more than a passing glance. So near the end of the shower, I gave in; I did a quick body scan of Derrich Wayland. He had a beautiful body and his cock was nearly hard! His was about as big as mine was ...well, probably a little bigger ...OK bigger. But he wasn't a freak or anything.

Even though I knew I was gay, and had a sort of coming out ceremony that lost me both my father and best friend, I hadn't done anything with another boy. I’d never kissed or even hugged a boy. I certainly didn't know how to respond to being hit on. I was sorta nervous about this. They should write a book How To Be Gay For Dummies or something! I guess I should just try to get friendly with Derrich and see what develops. Maybe he'd be the diversion I needed to keep my David obsession under control!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Aww, Twoey tried to get a feel. I kinda feel for him though, obsessing over David. There may be a diversion for him on the horizon, so yay. David continues to be confused by his feelings for Twoey and now he wants to add Lanni to the mix? Oh boy... Lol. It will be interesting to see what his feelings are if Twoey asks Derrich out. Teenaged angst is no joke, to them at least, and you show it well here..

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/19/2015 10:15 AM, Defiance19 said:

Aww, Twoey tried to get a feel. I kinda feel for him though, obsessing over David. There may be a diversion for him on the horizon, so yay. David continues to be confused by his feelings for Twoey and now he wants to add Lanni to the mix? Oh boy... Lol. It will be interesting to see what his feelings are if Twoey asks Derrich out. Teenaged angst is no joke, to them at least, and you show it well here..

Thanks Defiance, and for your recognition of that 'angst' factor. Added to hormones, it's hard to be too critical of some decisions that are made. Everything is perfectly logical to them! Prepare yourself though, Lanni is only one of the girls we'll toss into the mix!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 08/19/2015 09:23 PM, Parker Owens said:

I agree with Defiance here.

Hey Parker ...Thanks for reading and reviewing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Sorry I'm late, SD...got behind trying to work on my chapter and being distracted by this story I was just going to glance at--turned out to be pretty good, and I succumbed to my usual urges to do it all at once. :)
David is headed for a fall--he'll have Kathy in love with him, and then try to pick up Lanni? Not good and it will make him look like a user at school. Get your cards on the table the very first thing--tell Kathy it's just being friends and nothing more because he's interested in someone else.
I feel very bad for Twoey--if he ever does get a chance with David, it's a big risk for him--he's clearly confused about even thinking of being bi, let alone gay...so Twoey is bound to be hurt there...he should go for Derrich--or Danny, who is the potential David-rival.
More please, my friend.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

A book for dummies on how to be gay -- that was hysterical, Skinny! :D

 

Poor Twoey. He can't get David out of his mind (of course it doesn't help that David is half-naked in gym class right next to him!), and now Derrich (is that pronounced Derek? Derrick?), is hitting on him. Maybe this is the way to make David jealous.

 

David though, is so confused by his feelings. It'll be interesting to see how the Kathy and Lanni thing play out. Hopefully the girls won't be heartbroken.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/09/2015 01:14 PM, Lisa said:

A book for dummies on how to be gay -- that was hysterical, Skinny! :D

 

Poor Twoey. He can't get David out of his mind (of course it doesn't help that David is half-naked in gym class right next to him!), and now Derrich (is that pronounced Derek? Derrick?), is hitting on him. Maybe this is the way to make David jealous.

 

David though, is so confused by his feelings. It'll be interesting to see how the Kathy and Lanni thing play out. Hopefully the girls won't be heartbroken.

Thanks for the nice review Lisa!

Yeah, I think our David might be misreading the Kathy thing. Could cause him some problems.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..