Happy Birthday Lisa!

:D                 :D      Happy Birthday, Lisa!                 :D                          :D

I hope it's a great one and may you enjoy many, many more. 

• Like 1

:wizard: :wizard: Happy Birthday, Lisa! :wizard: :wizard:

We share the same one

:wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

:wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: Happy Birthday to an awesome editor and even better friend! :wizard:  :wizard:  :wizard: 

I hope you have the day off and are spoiled rotten!

Here's an insanely cute dog cake for you :D

Enjoy! :D :D 

4e9c8bf0eb94c7c3c91102a6b914d6de.jpg

• Like 1

THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!!!

Addy, thank you so much for starting the b-day thread!  :) You are my longest friend here on GA, and I cherish every correspondence we have. You're terrific! :)  :yes: 

Val, thank you for the cutest little doggie cake I've ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot! lol I have the day off from doggies today, but I'll make up for it tomorrow and Sunday! :)

Gary, yes, I remember that from last year. You, Andy, and I all share the same b-day. Oh, and Britney; we mustn't forget Britney! Oh, and Lucy Liu! lol

Emi, that was a beautiful poem. Thank you! You're learning a lot from AC, hmm? :)

AC, wait, what? Something on my profile page is stuck????? :P  I don't know what you're talking about. ;)   :P :gikkle:

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

:music: :music: Happy Birthday Lisa :music: :music:

I know that you do a lot of celebrating of many authors here, but you definitely need to be celebrated today on your birthday!!

Hope yoru day is great and you enjoy every minute of it :)

• Like 2

Lisa I don’t know too well

But I know I’ve made her cry

That’s nothing to be proud of

‘cept I know the reasons why

Her heart’s as big as the sun

She wears it on her sleeve

So on this special occasion

I really have to say

Cheers to our own LISA

Have the Happiest ever—Birthday!! 

tim

• Like 5

Lisa I don’t know too well

But I know I’ve made her cry

That’s nothing to be proud of

‘cept I know the reasons why

Her heart’s as big as the sun

She wears it on her sleeve

So on this special occasion

I really have to say

Cheers to our own LISA

Have the Happiest ever—Birthday!! 

tim

Tim, that was such a beautiful poem. And of course, it made me cry again. Thank you for the wonderful words. :)

• Like 1