Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cia

Happy Birthday, Baby J! Renee's baby is here!

Yes, that's right, now is when Renee's real job begins, because Baby J is finally here and ready to cause some trouble!! He was born tonight at 8:17 PM at 6 lb. 3.9 oz and 20 inches! I'll let her share all the rest of the goodies when she has time and energy, but they're both recovering from a long day. (Spoiler alert: Baby J looks like he has perfectly squishy cheekies for baby smooches!)

Happy Birthday, Baby J!! 

Boy.jpg

Congratulations Renee and Happy Birthday Baby J!  :D 🍰 👶

Congratulations Renee! The suspense ends and the thrills and challenges begin. My wish is for Baby J to enjoy many Happy Birthdays to come.

Oh, what happy news! I'm so happy for Renee and her hubby. They'll have so much fun with baby J. Nothing like a baby to make you laugh every day!

Congratulations Renee and D and welcome to the world Baby J! 

S360_a1f1c605-dbe6-41a5-9a2c-a1553c5074a

Well done lady.  Lay back and enjoy. Work starts when you are discharged.

A new life, a new responsibility.  To love, to teach, to share joy and pain with. To make him as good a human as he can be. You and D he will always think about for all his days. I wish you all much love and happiness. And i wish him only the best memories of you. xo

" HAPPY, HAPPY...JOY, JOY" Wow Renee so glad for you both... ( Best Wishes and hugz)...:wizard::D

Congrats Renee! Welcome to our world Baby J. May it look upon you with grace and kindness ...

So much joy!   Welcome, Baby J.. warmest congratulations, to you and D, renee.. 

Welcome to the world, little guy. Congrats, renee and D!

Welcome Baby J!

Awesome! Welcome, Baby J, and congrats to Mommy and Daddy!

Image result for birth congrats

See the source image

Congrats to the new mom and dad and may the precious baby bring joy and happiness along with the all the heartaches and heartstrings

only kids can bring and make sing. 

Congratulations Renee and hubby !!! :hug:  💙  🍼  👶🏼

Thank you everyone!!!

After 12 hours of labor which ended up in a c-section, and 3 days in the hospital, and one night under UV lights for Baby J, we all got to come home yesterday afternoon. Baby J and I are doing well, I'm just a bit sore and a bit bruised up.

Congrats Renee and hubby and welcome to the world little guy :wizard:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..