Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 102 Words
  • 1,578 Views
  • 17 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

tim's Bits and Pieces - 75. Wandering

WARNING: dark poetry ahead

I am lost

Wandering

Heavy is the grief in my heart

For I seek what is lost

Reach for what is not there

All I want is to lay down this pain

Yet

It is the yoke I carry

And it chains me to this earth

Though I want to flee

Leave it forever

For the peace the darkness offers

But the bright in your eyes haunts me

Holds me

For a moment, until the anguish returns

And I dream of clawing at my chest

To pull out my beating heart

To watch it until it is no more

**

thank you all ... stay safe
Copyright © 2018 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 5
  • Sad 12
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

53 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I hope that you know there are many of us who would take on some of the dark if we could. Further, I hope knowing that you mean something to others helps.

thanks.. i appreciate it and all of you

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

First: I see the amazing skill you have being able to take thoughts and ideas and turning them into words on a page, and make the reader feel what you’re saying. Bravo to you, tim. :) 

Second: Your words/thoughts are sorrowful, but I am glad you are sharing them with us rather than keeping them bottled up. While I may not be with you physically, you always have my support, because I will always look out for you. You are a true gem which darkness cannot hide. 

I’m adding my voice to those before me, I’d be there in the darkness with you if I could, but if you think about it, see me with your mind’s eye and I - and we all - are by your side crowding out the darkness. 

xoxo 

thank you Reader .. i know you mean that xoxo    i think writing this helps me cope... i think if i didnt let it out, well things could be different. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..