Jump to content
  • Join For Free and Get Notified of New Chapters!

    Are you enjoying a great story and want to get an alert or email when a new chapter is posted? Join now for free and follow your favorite stories and authors!  You can even choose to get daily or weekly digest emails instead of getting flooded with an email for each story you follow. 

     

    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 101 Words
  • 1,636 Views
  • 22 Comments

tim's Bits and Pieces - 6. The World is Not For Me

i don't understand why ... what did i do to you to treat me like you do.... well you win .. i can't fight you anymore

 

 

 

I never should have ventured out

The world is not for me

People you wanted to care for and trust

Just want you dead anyway

Leaving the safety of our Life changed me

Not for the better I don’t think

Being silent and good, is all there is

Nothing else holds meaning

Not anymore and not for me

I'll leave you everything I own

Sell it on or give it, it's only junk anyway

Burn my words, all my work

Make sure there is nothing out here

 

That there is nothing left of me

 

Copyright © 2018 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Sad 10

Story Discussion Topic

Open Club · 47 members · Last active

A fan club for Mikiesboy to chat about his stories as well as home to the Drop In Centre Chat Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hope that you let yourself be hugged and held by the person(s) who love you and that this is something that found its way to the surface in order to take some of the pain inside away. Sending you virtual hugs.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Zenobia said:

I hope that you let yourself be hugged and held by the person(s) who love you and that this is something that found its way to the surface in order to take some of the pain inside away. Sending you virtual hugs.

You are very astute. My profile says poetry is how i write my world...years ago i used to self harm. But sometimes a poem like this is a razor blade....xo

  • Like 3
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

I have no words but hugs to give you. 

thank you Parker, i can feel every one of them

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Headstall said:

I wish you peace and a brighter tomorrow, tim....

thank you Gary, it's kind of you

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Oh, tim... hugs upon hugs.  

thank you boss, i am sorry i worried you.. xoxo

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

What an outpouring of caring and love in the comments! Although I don't really know you, I enjoy our online friendship, and the back and forth of thinking about and commenting on writing. I add my caring and concern to that of your other friends and readers. I hope Michael will give you a hug on my behalf.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

What an outpouring of caring and love in the comments! Although I don't really know you, I enjoy our online friendship, and the back and forth of thinking about and commenting on writing. I add my caring and concern to that of your other friends and readers. I hope Michael will give you a hug on my behalf.

thank you Jeffrey ... i enjoy talking to you also. There are so many lovely people here ... and i am so very sorry if i worried them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I hope you know my lack of comment here was not lack of concern. Some comments are better expressed in a PM. This poem did cut like a razor, right across the page. I think we all felt the incision of this one. But you are loved, boy, there is no doubt. These comments speak that truth. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

I hope you know my lack of comment here was not lack of concern. Some comments are better expressed in a PM. This poem did cut like a razor, right across the page. I think we all felt the incision of this one. But you are loved, boy, there is no doubt. These comments speak that truth. 

i know Sir. Your PM was appreciated. As are your comments here. xo

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Can’t ‘like’ , can’t ‘ love’ even ‘sad’ seems inadequate  . Your words are evocative and powerful and cut close to home. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, deville said:

Can’t ‘like’ , can’t ‘ love’ even ‘sad’ seems inadequate  . Your words are evocative and powerful and cut close to home. 

they were words of a mind messed up after years drugs, beatings, pain ... it's a much calmer place back on antidepressants   i hope you are okay xoxo

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
51 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

they were words of a mind messed up after years drugs, beatings, pain ... it's a much calmer place back on antidepressants   i hope you are okay xoxo

Thank you.... getting there , every week is better than the last one. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    You probably have a crazy and hectic schedule and find it hard to keep up with everything going on.  We get it, because we feel it too.  Signing up here is a great way to keep in touch and find something relaxing to read when you get a few moments to spare.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..