Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

300 Letters - 24. Letter 23 (You hate me)

5.11.2015

 

Dear C,

What a day I had yesterday… I got your e-mail (the second you sent me since I’ve been to prison) and it completely tore me apart.

I had to be dismissed from my English classes as I couldn’t stop crying.

How were you able to unloved me so quickly C? I started to believe now, that you perhaps never really loved me that much after all… Your words were cold as ice.

It was like they were coming from a totally different person. I read between the lines, that you almost hate me now.

Why C?

What have I done to you? Not telling you about my past relationship with Roland? Is this what made you hate me so much?

I never left you in your darkest hour. I stood by you. When your own mother couldn’t care less whether you were dead or alive – I was there for you. I gave you my love, I gave you home full of love. Wasn’t it good enough for you? I cared for you from the moment I opened my eyes in the morning till the moment I fell asleep at night.

Sometimes in the middle of the night I used to feel your heartbeat just to make sure that you are ok…

My family welcomed you like their own… That didn’t matter to you at all?

Your mother refused to be with me in the same hospital room with me, but I didn’t care because you mattered the most. I even used to ask you to go and visit your mum every now and then to show her you care and love her.

Your cancer made my world collapsed. Not the prison as such – your cancer did. I didn’t care I would suffer here – my only concern was you and your health. I wasn’t even able to focus on my case prior to the court time, even though my barrister kept telling me to do so and to forget about you for a moment. But I couldn’t. You were all that mattered. But I guess that isn’t good enough for you.

Yes, of course I fucked up, because I lied to you about Roland. I was so freaking scared that I would lose you if I told you I had a civil partnership with him before… Even though when we met I was never with him anymore – only on the paper as he was waiting for the extension of his UK visa.

I begged you for mercy, not to leave me here alone, but your answer was to fuck off. You laughed when I told you on the phone I was in the hospital after I tried to take my own life. You couldn’t care less.

I suppose you would be quite happy if someone actually killed me here, wouldn’t you?

What happened to us?

We were meant to be indestructible.

You kept telling me that you would love me no matter what… And now you just pissed on me.

Maybe I’m just weak. You have moved on within weeks. Soon, some new guy will come your way, I’m sure. Don’t crush his heart. If he makes a mistake or whatever, give him a second chance.

We are only humans.

I love you.

 

Forever Yours

Sebastian

Copyright © 2018 Sebastian Bauer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..