Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

300 Letters - 65. Letter 64 (The healing balance)

6 March 2016

 

 


Dear C,


I have been reading a book I took from the library a week ago and it has kept me mesmerized. It's about finding the balance.

The author is an American professor who studied the impact of electromagnetic fields on human beings.

He says that our spirits (souls) resonate with everything that has ever happened in our lives and that has a very strong connection with our loved ones. As well as those who have already gone. This author has been running therapy sessions around Americas and Europe to help people who are lost, broken.


I'm not going to go into details here, but one chapter called "The Balance" is the one I want to share with you. It's about the importance of keeping the balance with everything and everybody around us.

Most of these balances are destroyed in our live times and very often we don't know how to bring the balance back. Diseases we suffer from are the example of the balance being destroyed. We can lose the balance by negative emotions like grief, jealousy, hate, not being able to forgive and many more.


And what stroke me the most there was a part where he talks about balance between two people. They can develop such a strong, intimate connection that no one, besides them can destroy it. Their spirits resonate on exactly the same electromagnetic frequency. If one of these people becomes a victim of the balance distortion and falls into a serious disease the other person is the one who can rescue them.

The author calls it "better me, than you" syndrome. The person takes on the suffering of the other one and because they resonate on the same frequency it is easy to shift sufferings from one body to another. The same goes to anything else.


You see C, when I think about it now, I believe I managed to take on your suffering. In a way. I am not comparing your cancer battle with me being in prison, but then in that court room I prayed hard, I prayed really hard to whoever was out there, to heal you from your disease and to send me to prison - if that was necessary for you to be safe. I was ready to take on the suffering. I thought I was. I wasn't. No one is ever ready.


But I took all the evil that wanted to devour me. And each time I was beaten, raped, abused or humiliated - I knew I had to accept this so you could get better. I had to accept the fact that I am in prison not for what I was accused of but for you to be safe.

And look! You are getting better and stronger. So our spirits resonate on the same level. Some call it that we are soulmates. And it makes me so happy knowing, that I was able to do it. To take on all this. And to believe that it will make you healthy again.


I know that if you ever read that you would call me a fucking idiot, but you know what? I don't care. I am entitled to think the way I want.

I am entitled to believe this. And I do.


I love you.


Forever yours,

Sebastian.

Copyright © 2018 Sebastian Bauer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..