Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

300 Letters - 44. Letter 43 (What A Great News!)

21.12.2015

 

Dear C,

 

What a fantastic news!!!

I mean my heart sings with joy today! I spoke to my mum and she has confirmed that you are spending Christmas at home! I am so fucking happy! Best Xmas present. ☺️

And not only this!

She told me that doctors also confirmed that you are free of cancer now! OMG! Bone marrow transplant went well and you are fine...

Even now, when I'm writing these words I am welling up...

David was very pleased when I told him about it. Even Jose shouted "hell yes!" when I said to him about you. Jose told me many times that our story is like a movie. He couldn't believe that all these things happened to us. And everything at the same time.

Anyway, I am so so happy you will be out of the hospital for Xmas and with your family and friends. And it looks like my deal with Universe, Karma, God - whatever was there to hear my prayer out in that courtroom - has worked! You are healthy now! I would like to take this opportunity here and thank whoever or whatever made it possible. Thank you.

You know that I am not religious, but today for the first time in my life I believe in miracles baby. I do. Ok, I understand there is a long way now for you to recover and I am sure there will be loads of check-ups at the hospital in the future and that you will have to be very careful with your health now, but that bloody cancer is gone now! And I pray it is for good!

I painted today a small acrylic piece called "Dance Me" I was not sure what I was doing at all, I just grabbed a brush and some acrylic paints that were available and I did this. I kinda like it and so did people in my class. Jose told me that it is so me in this painting. Not sure what it meant, but it's funny that people think I have my own style of painting... Imagine! Just a few months ago I didn't even know I could paint at all... How everything can change in a second...

 

They cancelled afternoon activities as someone got stabbed in one of the workshops here. The ambulance was called and I know they are doing extreme deep searches in all the cells here to see if anyone else has any homemade weapons. So soon my cell will be upside down. I hate when they do it. But today it doesn't bother me at all. I am too happy to be thinking about it. I just feel that overwhelming joy running through my veins. You are cancer free baby!

 

Let me finish now C. I am gonna get ready for that cell search (I have 3 too many pens in my cell so I am going to put them together with the coloured pencils that someone gave me - maybe they won't notice).

I love you. I miss you.

 

Forever yours,

Sebastian

 

http://www.sebastianbauerart.com

 
Copyright © 2018 Sebastian Bauer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..