Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

300 Letters - 71. Letter 70 (I fucking jogged and couldn't care less what other prisoners thought of me!)

Letter 70

25 March 2016

 

 

Dear C,

So it happened. I jogged on the yard today.

Oh my God! DJ made me jog almost 2 km! I thought I would die. Each lap around the yard is about 250 meters long.I did 2 in one go first and thought I would collapse. Then I rested for like 5 minutes and had to jog 2 more. DJ is cruel! Then somehow he forced me to do 4 more! How did I do it - I don't know.

All I know now is that I cannot walk. Everything hurts.And let me tell you something - when we got out on the yard I was very self-conscious about my weight and that I looked ridiculous. I had a feeling my whole body was shaking like a jelly as I started to jog and my mans boobs were clapping like audience at the rock concert!

However after the first lap I couldn't care less - I was fighting for survival and I was fighting for air to breathe.

DJ is like a machine. He could run and talk at the same time! And he doesn't even look that fit. I mean he does, but not to that extent. He praised me though and said I did well as for my first jog.

Anyways, I have decided that I would jog now on every Friday. Well, let's hope.

They played "The Heat" last night on ITV. Remember? We saw that movie at least 7 times in the cinema and we laughed harder each time. It wasn't that funny yesterday without you. I actually turned it off half way through.

It's Easter weekend now and most guards lock us up earlier, so they can go home earlier. Good for them. We received some Easter special - a bag with a noodle soup, tiny juice box and miniature chocolate egg. I gave my juice to Jose, he loves it.

I called my mum today to wish her a happy Easter. Well, it's not a happy one for her, but at least we talked. She seems to be doing ok. I asked about you and she said you were getting stronger and stronger - that's all she was able to tell me from seeing your Facebook posts.

C, let me wish you and your family a happy Easter. Hope your sister got her chocolate basket and I hope you are spending that time with your family and loved ones. And I am sure you are eating plenty of chocolate bunnies too. Enjoy! Happy Easter.

 

Forever yours,

Sebastian

Copyright © 2018 Sebastian Bauer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..