Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

300 Letters - 83. Letter 82 (Who the fuck is Lemar?)

Letter 82

26 April 2016

 

 

Dear C,

I woke up this morning and started to stare at my cell's door thinking that you were just about to walk in...! I don't know why. I know I dreamt of something last night, but I cannot remember what it was. The feeling was so intense though.

I went to the gym this morning and it was insane. We did an hour on the bikes. It was good but crazy. Funny thing - this Jamaican guy called Jermaine sat next to my bike and he couldn't catch up with me.It was quite funny - I remember him making comments that we wouldn't last long here and look who's talking now. I mean, don't get me wrong - spinning classes are extremely hard, but it was funny to see this guy (who plays gangsta style all the time) losing to someone like me. He said people here are weak. Well, not as weak as he was today. Bless him.

At 11.30 am I went for a jog before lunch. I run on my own and did 2km. Not bad. I find no excuses anymore not to exercise. Even though it was freezing cold today and it rained - I still jogged.

Tomorrow I have a weight session with a guy called James at the gym - he is a great guy to train with. And he trains me hard.There was a buzz in the prison today as apparently there is a new guy here called Michael who is a brother of some famous British singer Lemar. I have no idea who Lemar is, so not that famous after all. Maybe if I heard some of his songs I would recognize him. Anyway, this guy Michael is not on my wing and I think that's a good thing. No need for additional drama here.

As I am writing this letter to you I am also waiting for my black paint to dry. John brought me some leftover acrylic board from art class and I decided to utilize it now. I painted it black and I might splash some colours on it later - I don't know yet. At this moment I am waiting for the third layer of black paint to dry - I wanted it to be spread even with no breakups in the paint. I think I might call this piece "Love Sees No Colour". Just came to my head as I looked at the black paint.

Spoke to my mum today and she's doing just fine. I asked her if she spoke to Lisa, but she didn't. I wonder if Lisa would ever come to visit me here. She promised so many times that she would never leave me in my hour of need but I guess she is that kind of a person who talks a lot of bullshit but when it comes to it she fucks off. Oh well.

Alright, let me get back to my painting now, seems like the paint is finally dry.

Look after yourself C.

 

Forever yours,

Sebastian

Copyright © 2018 Sebastian Bauer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..