Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 2,638 Words
  • 3,665 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 12. Days in the Sun 5

Chapter 12 - Days in the Sun

 
Monday morning was pretty much uneventful, Dad and I did our usual study lessons and he found me to be performing well based on the mock exams I’ve been taking. I’ve never really had t he proclivity for the academic stuff but my dad’s patient and thorough teaching methods seem to be working.
 
During the afternoon, Victor and I basically hung out at his place. We talked for minutes on end as we joked and giggled together. We also had several make-out breaks whenever our eyes connected for too long. We even indulged ourselves with a long session of 69-ing each other; after 30 minutes of sucking each other we were each rewarded with a large serving of each other’s cum. A few moments later, I started feeling that Vampire cum high and it just made me hornier and I ended up sucking Victor again, much to his delight, I even went a step further as I explored his hole and started rimming him as well. He came buckets on his stomach as I rimmed him to no end. I cleaned up his mess with my tongue of course and I rode that intoxicating feeling again.
 
The rest of the week was pretty much the same, morning sessions with dad, long make out sessions with Victor in the afternoon, and grueling soccer practice in the afternoons.
 
We had an out of town game this coming Saturday in Charlotesville and the team was looking forward to winning our second game in a row. Leo and I worked on our footwork and shooting skills and we worked in tandem with our fellow forwards and several other midfielders to improve our teamwork and coordination, day by day we finally felt that this team was coming together.
 
Victor and Dad decided that we should stay the night after the game so we’ll have time to tour Charlotesville on Sunday. We invited Leo to join us and his parents agreed as they both were just going to drive in and out for the game. Coach extended our training session to 75 minutes on Thursday but he promised to reduce it to 50 minutes on Friday so we can rest a little.
 
Saturday morning came and I was more than excited to play. Victor picked up me and dad at 7:30 and we had an hour and half of driving ahead of us. We three basically talked non stop throughout the drive, we talked about the news and some of Victor’s adventures when he was young man in Prussia. We still haven’t discussed much about his early vampire life, but I feel we’ll get there soon enough, if he wants to keep it private, I fully respect that, what’s important now is that we have each other and I do know and feel that we absolutely love each other.
 
The game was starting at 10 and coach wanted us all to be early. Several team members chose to ride with our rented van but several included me and Leo decided to ride with our family.
 
We arrived at the field just a few minutes shy of 9am and several teammates were already in the area while the club van was still nowhere in site, coach updated as via our club whatsapp group that they were just 5 minutes away.
By then Victor and dad already made their way to the stands, saving seats for Leo’s parents. The rest of the team arrived a few minutes later and coach gave us his pep talk. Coach wanted our midfielders to take a more active role so that we Forwards don’t have to take the bulk of the opposing team’s best players. We then started warming up and stretched as we prepared for the game. Leo and I were both excited and nervous as we really wanted to win this game.
 
The game started at 10am sharp and damn was the other team very good, their defense was nearly impenetrable and their offense was strikingly fast and agile. For the first 15 minutes we had a hard time holding them off, whenever I took hold of the Ball it was instantly stolen away from me within seconds, same thing happened to my other teammates whenever they took possession of the ball.
Damn were they good, by the 24th minute the other team found an opening in our defenses and they scored a goal. For the next 15 minutes we stood our ground not letting their forwards near our goal and we adapted a more defense oriented strategy, by the 50th minute the other team started tiring out more than we were, we then realized that although they were all skilled, they were not yet used to long gameplays. We took this as an opportunity to push their defense behind, I saw an opportunity, passed the ball to Enrique, our captain and he was then able to score a point by the 59th minute. We jumped in joy as we tied the game. We then worked back and forth to hold off their advances; Kyle passed me the ball as I was running towards an open area in the field, I caught the ball with my head and redirected it to the goal and I scored! During the 72nd minute. We basically held on until the end of the game and we won 2-1!. We all cheered and hugged each other as we relished our 2-0 win record. Coach was very happy with our performance and he gave us a quick pep talk again, congratulating us and giving us some points for improvement. The team decided to have a celebratory dinner on Monday evening.
 
Dad and Victor then ran up to me and hugged me as they congratulated me. While Leo was basically receiving the same treatment from his parents. Then the six of us decided to have some sort of celebratory lunch at a local restaurant, we all bantered and relived the key moments of the game over some steak and mashed potatoes. I noticed Mr and Mrs Nicholson were also starting to warm up with Victor as now they’ve seen him with us for several times already. They even shared a joke or two between themselves.
 
By 1:30, Leo’s parents left for Greensburg and the four of us checked in into our hotel, we let Victor handle the booking and we then drove into the center of the city to Silver Coven Hotel, a five star modern hotel in the city, and dad looked at Victor and said “Uhm, Victor, are you sure about this? This is way above the 50 dollar a night budget we set.” He said nervously.
 
“Well... let’s just say Mr. R that we got a hefty discount” he said with a wink.
 
When we arrived by the hotel entrance, a valet immediately whisked Victor’s Lexus and we were immediately escorted to our suite. “What about check in?” Leo asked.
 
“Already taken care of sir” Our 20 something dark haired butler replied.
 
We then were brought to the 16th floor of the hotel and to a double door was opened before us, “Welcome for he Coven Prime Suite” the butler said as he opened the door for us. The room was breathtaking! It had floor to ceiling windows in the living room, giving a view of the city skyline with the hills in the background. It had its own kitchen and dining room. The suite had 3 bedrooms, each having its own King sized bed and large en-suite bathrooms. It was decorated with a modern aesthetic and had brown and white as its color motif. Victor and I decided to room together while Dad and Leo each had their own rooms.
 
“Just what kind of discount did you get?” Dad asked Victor.
 
Victor just smiled at dad and said “Well... uhm... owner’s discount hehe” he giggled.
 
Dad paused a bit and had a confused look, his face scrunched up. Then it hits him. “Wait... what?! You own this place?” Dad nearly shouted at that.
 
“Uhm, hehe, actually, yes” Victor shyly replied then continued “Although it’s my first time here though, hehe, when you guys mentioned staying the night here in Charlotesville, I remembered I owned a hotel here, haha” Dad was in shock and Leo and I weren’t far behind
 
“wait... you didn’t even know you had a hotel here?” I asked. How could someone forget owning a god damn hotel I thought.
 
“Well... i knew I owned some properties but I’ve mostly left it for Henry to manage these last few years, as you can see this hotel is fairly new, so most likely all of this is Henry’s doing, hehe, aside from being a Vampire State Officer, he’s my personal finance manager, hehe” Victor laughed at that.
 
“Gosh Victor you’re full of surprises” Leo said raising his hands in the air as if giving up and resigning his fate to more surprises down the road.
 
“You can say that again” I agreed.
 
We all then excused ourselves to the showers and Victor and I made out under the rain shower, which had a full view of the cityscape in its floor to ceiling window. We soaped each other up and then we ended up cuddling on the bed for the next 30 minutes, god Victor smells so good!
 
Then a knock on the door removed us from our own world and we heard “get up lover boys we’re exploring the city for a bit” Leo said with a cheeky grin as he looked at us snuggling together. Victor and I stretched and yawned as we dressed up for an afternoon of adventure.
 
We then decided to grab a snack at the Downtown mall then we visited several historical landmarks around the city center. By 6:30 we decided to head back to the hotel and rested and refreshed ourselves a bit, we agreed on dinner at the hotel restaurant at 7:30.
 
By 7:30 we were seated into the hotel’s highly rated restaurant. The highly attentive waiter took our orders and even suggested some of the restaurants best dishes according to our tastes and cravings. Dad ended up with some seared scallops, while Victor and I ordered medium rare steaks with mashed potatoes while Leo ordered Poached salmon and salad.
 
We all enjoyed dinner, we talked with each other over our plans for the follow day, and as we were giggling around, a tall man of around 6’5 with a very muscular frame and build approached us. He had a clean shaven head and had a nicely trimmed beard. He didn’t look mean but he certainly looked like someone you didn’t want to pick a fight with. He had light green eyes, and a tanned complexion, his shirt barely containing his chest muscles and his arms were hairy not in a disturbing way but in a rather sexy way. He was an absolute 10 if you asked me. Victor was first to notice him, he had a look of surprise on his face and then he collected himself as the guy approached us.
 
“Who’s that?” Dad asked as he noticed that Victor might somehow know the guy.
 
“You’ll know soon enough” Victor replied almost in a whisper.
 
The guy stopped in front of our table with an infectious smile and said “Victor! Long time!”
 
Victor stood and shook his hand and said “long time indeed, August”
 
August gave this hearty laugh and said “I see you’re still serious as ever eh, Victor?” He replied with a smirk then his eyes scanned around the table observing us and maybe thinking of what we are to Victor.
 
“Mind introducing me to your buddies here?” August asked Victor with a warm smile.
 
“Oh sorry, where are my manners. August, this is Leo a friend of mine, this is Chris, my boyfriend, and this is William, Chris’ dad”
 
“Nice to meet you all” he said as he shook each of our hands. Victor and August were still standing as they talked “So boyfriend eh? Wow Victor, and you’ve already met the parents?, wow indeed, this is so not you Victor” he said. He let out a small laugh which I assumed to be of disbelief that Victor now has a boyfriend, seems like my beloved is a different guy to other people.
 
“Well... what can you say...” Victor then looked at me and said “I’m in love, this little man right here appeared and stole my heart in an instant” As Victor said that I blushed but could barely contain how much love I felt for him as well.
 
“Wow... congrats indeed” then he whispered to Victor while eyeing the rest of us “do they know?” I barely heard it I doubt dad and Leo actually heard the question.
 
Then Victor nodded in the affirmative and said “they all do... well not all of it yet but most of it hehe”
 
“Hmm, that’s interesting Victor, you’ve certainly warmed up, well then... I’ll leave you all to be, it’s nice to see you again Victor, and nice meeting you all, If I may ask, I’d like to invite you all to lunch tomorrow.”
 
Victor then looked at us and we just shrugged our shoulders and then Victor said “Sure... we’d love to, you still have my number right?, just send me the details and we’ll be right over”
 
“awesome!, see yah all tomorrow then” August then left us and Victor sat back down.
 
Dad then asked... “who was that guy?”
 
“August Smith, i presume you’ve heard of him”
 
Dad was almost left speechless and stuttered “THE ... August Smith!?”
 
“The one and only” Victor replied with a grin.
 
“Wait... who is this guy... Leo and I are kindda lost here” I said.
 
Victor then looked at me and said “August is a werewolf, a very powerful and influential one, he’s an Clan Alpha, and he sits on the Werewolf Crescent Council as well, basically the equivalent of the Vampire High Council, so yeah he’s major”
 
“woah... wait that guy was a werewolf?” Leo asked still trying to wrap his head around the existence of supernatural beings.
 
“Yes” Victor replied. “And not just any werewolf, he’s a clan Alpha, every werewolf has a pack, each pack has an alpha, each pack has a clan, so basically he’s an Alpha among Alphas”
 
“Wow... that’s something new” I replied as I digested this new information.
 
Then dad said “But what brings him here in Virginia, isn’t he based in Baltimore the last time I heard, or he could have been a last minute member of the Werewolf delegation that dropped by the State a few days ago”
 
“yeah, I know he’s been based in Baltimore ever since he became a member of the crescent council, I guess we’ll find out tomorrow why he’s in town” Victor replied.
 
Then Victor looked at Leo and myself and said “Don’t be fooled by his looks, he’s actually 57 or something, hehe”
 
“really?! I thought he was in his mid thirties” Leo replied.
 
“Werewolves age slowly and they basically stop aging when they look to be in their mid forties” dad replied.
 
“Awesome...” Leo muttered. We then finished our dinner and we were off to bed.
 
I slept peacefully that night in the arms of my boyfriend, it was the first time we’ve slept on each other’s arms for the night and it was more than perfect.
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The game went well, and the hotel was awesome.  Dinner was interesting as they met the Alpha of Alphas, August.  He and Victor seemed to get along well, and the invitation to lunch was well received.  I am also curious about Chris and the meaning of the pendant.  So far it doesn't seem connected to either the werewolf or vampire world.  Leo is sure getting an education along with Chris.  William was certainly impressed by meeting August.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..