Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 1,902 Words
  • 3,012 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 44. Meet the Family 1

The next few days went by very quickly, I met with Dr. Rodriguez two more times before we went for thanksgiving break.
 
Dad also gave me time off from my schoolwork the week of thanksgiving, which gave me more time to spend with Victor, hehe, sometimes he’d come and drop by for breakfast, he’s been very much a part of our home life already, and dad seems to be liking my boyfriend more and more each day, it’s not as if he had any issues with Victor from the beginning but now though, they seem to be getting along very very well, like old buddies actually.
 
I had two more ‘dreams’ with Patri and Yal, and it was all a go for the big reveal on Friday, Yal and his sister Hashana will be visiting the house Friday lunch time. We planned on having them take the lead on talking to Dad and Victor about my Elvish heritage.
 
It all came to soon, and it was Thanksgiving day already, Thursday morning, breakfast with dad was more festive, we had an assortment of breakfast food from sausages to pancakes and waffles to biscuits for breakfast.
 
“Woah... what’s all this for?” Dad said as he walked into the kitchen.
 
“Well... it’s Thanksgiving, and we’ll be spending Thanksgiving dinner with Victor and his family so...
I thought I’d make breakfast and lunch a little more special for us”
I said.
 
Dad hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheeks “thanks son, you’re the best” he warmly said.
 
“I know dad, I love you” I said hugging him back.
 
For lunch we had steak, pasta, mashed potato and chicken wings, and of course some salad to make us feel healthy and less guilty about all of the other food we’ve been eating. Victor helped me out in the kitchen actually, man... this boyfriend of mine actually knows how to cook, he’s more than a pretty face and a politician he’s actually really good with food too.
 
“So... Patrick and Raymond are already on their way, Lucy and Erica are already at home, they’re all very excited to meet you both, only Raymond has met you and your dad so far” Victor said before taking a bite from his steak.
 
“I’m nervous” I said.
 
“Why?, there’s no reason to be” Victor said. He held out his hand across the table to touch mine, he gave me a reassuring squeez and continued “We’re family, it’s just time to meet the rest” Victor gave me a small smile.
 
“Okay... it’s just that...”
 
“Don’t worry about it, dinner with a few vampires? That’s nothing you can’t handle right?” He grinned.
 
“I hope so”
 
Dad then added “Well... as for me, I’m beyond excited! To meet the entire family of THE Victor Meyer!”
 
“Stop It William, you’re family too, for heaven’s sake I’m dating your son” he grinned.
 
“Well... I know, but yeah, you’re right” dad replied as he munched some mashed potatoes together with his steak.
 
Victor and I spent the afternoon snuggling together, of course we both got a load from each other as well, my hole was satisfied and his mouth as well. Hehe.
 
At around 5pm we all dressed for Thanksgiving dinner, Troy and Mark will be doing the cooking for tonight. Dad and I packed an overnight bag as well, as Victor wanted us to stay the night.
 
I dressed in a dark blue sweater with a white collared shirt underneath, I was wearing dark pants with white shoes to match my collar, hehe.
 
Dad wore a checkered white and gray dress shirt with dark pants. While Victor wore a red sweater with a light yellow collared shirt underneath.
 
“Are you both ready?” Victor asked us as dad and I were just about to lock up the house for the night.
 
“As ready as we can be” dad replied for the both of us with a smile.
 
“Okay, let’s go”
 
The drive to Victor’s place was quiet and quick. During the drive Victor said “Uhm... just to warn you, Lucy can be a handful” he smiled
 
“Huh?” I asked
 
“You’ll find out soon enough” Victor grinned.
 
Victor parked his car inside his large garage and we entered the house via the door in the garage.
 
As we entered the living space, we were greeted with a loud squeal!
“Oh my god, you must be Chris!” A lady about 5’4 with fair skin, some freckles, who had auburn straight hair up to just below her shoulder. She looked to be in her early twenties. God this girl could give a strong hug. She had a slim frame and looked like to be a girl in college, she was wearing a white dress with various floral designs, and it was fucking Givenchy.
 
“Chris, this is Lucy, the one I warned you about” Victor smiled.
 
“Oh, nice to meet you”
 
“Oh my, oh my” she said grabbing my face and moving it around as if inspect me “I see, why sire has fallen for you, you’re indeed gorgeous, nothing but the best for our sire indeed” She teased, goodness this girl is a ball of energy.
 
“Stop harassing the boy” I very good looking man in a light blue dress shirt said. He was about 5’10, dirty blonde hair tied in a pony tail. He had bright blue eyes and a nicely trimmed blonde beard as well, if you took away his dress shirt he’d look like a Scandinavian backpacker, and damn, thinking of removing his shirt made me drool, the guy was an absolute 10, chiseled jaw and a well sculpted body to match.
 
“This is Patrick” Victor introduced me and dad to the ruggedly handsome Nordic god.
 
“Nice to meet you” he reached out for a handshake. I think my heart just skipped a beat, hehe, I know I’m Victor’s but a guy can still have a crush can’t he? Hehe. Though I’m not sure if Victor noticed me eyeing Patrick our whenever I can, damn did that man look fine.
 
“Don’t let Lucy here intimidate you okay? She’s a ball of energy that I can tell you” he grinned, flashing his perfect white teeth. My god does everyone in Victor’s family have to be so good looking?!
 
As we walked towards the dining room, Lucy was all over me, blabbering about how she thought it was about time her sire found someone. While Patrick, dad, and Victor had their own conversation.
 
As we walked into the Dining room, a Latina with bronze skin of small stature yet curvy frame greeted us. She was slightly shorter than average at 5’2 but her demeanor didn’t show any insecurities, she was one confident woman. “Hi... you must be Chris” she immediately gave me a hug. “I’m Erica”
 
“Hi...” I replied trying to breathe from her tight hug, damn she hugs like here sire, Lucy.
 
Erica had dark shoulder length straight hair, she looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties goodness, getting used to the idea of her being actually younger than the college aged looking Lucy will take time, but then again I’ve had practice with Henry and Victor anyway.
 
30 minutes later Troy and Mark fully arranged the food in the dining table, we had roast pork, two roast turkeys, mashed potatoes, steak, pasta and meatballs and salad.
 
We all had a very merry dinner. Victor was right, Lucy is the life of the party, she spent the whole time over dinner either teasing Patrick or Henry, they really did act like siblings.
 
Raymond and Erica were also close and had their conversation as well, occasionally being joined by either dad or Troy and Mark. I’m not sure what they were talking about but they all seemed to get along just fine.
 
Troy and Mark were never treated as servants or as lower members of the household, both were treated as good friends of everybody else. They might be human but they’ve grown very accustomed to the ways and habits of everybody else in Victor’s family.
 
At some point I was the one put on the hot seat, Patrick, Lucy, and Erica grilling me about my life with Victor. Victor had to put a stop on it as I was turning beet red 15 minutes into their grilling. The questions were somewhere along the lines of “So... was it love at first sight?” and “When was your first kiss?” No wonder I was so embarrassed after that.
 
I later learned that the four visitors will be staying until Sunday afternoon, I’ll be spending Saturday training with Patrick and maybe even with Lucy too as apparently both have very interesting abilities.
 
Lucy was an absolute crack during dinner, she kept throwing jokes and with her demeanor you’d never know she’s the vampire Officer-in charge for both the Carolinas but from what I’ve heard from Henry before, this lady is actually one shrewd politician.
 
After more than an hour of merry conversation at the dinner table, all of us had a good fill, I could barely move at the end of it but I decided to help Troy and Mark clear the table, Erica joined us as well.
 
“I can see that Master Victor really likes you” Erica said while we were in the kitchen washing the dishes.
 
“Well... that’s the idea” I grinned back at her.
 
“I’m glad you came into his life, don’t get me wrong, he’s always been a great guy, but ever since we knew of your relationship with him, he’s really changed for the better, more warm and open, at one point we all thought he was going crazy coz sometimes during our conference calls he’d just smile at random moments, it wasn’t until later when Henry told us of your relationship with Victor that it all made sense” she said a warm smile.
 
“Well... I’d like to think that Victor has been good for me too” I smiled back at her. “He’s ... he’s made everything really better for me as well you know” I said.
 
“My... you really do love him don’t you?” She gave me a warm smile after saying that.
 
“Yes... yes, I certainly do”
 
We all went to our rooms by 11pm, after a game of cards, which was easily won twice by Patrick.
 
I spent the night with Victor.
 
“Thanks” Victor said as he hugged me, both of us only wearing our underwear beneath the sheets.
 
“For what?”
 
“For being here, you complete me you know?” He gave me a small kiss.
 
“Thank you, the past few months have been great with you, I love you Victor” I replied kissing him back.
 
He caressed my face, tracing the line from my ears to my chin, “I love you too, Chris”
 
I’m just so thankful that somehow I’ve met this amazing guy who’s now my boyfriend. Victor not only amazes me but he completely in every shape or form, always, sweeps me off my feet, damn I love this guy.
 
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 23
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanksgiving with the family was a warm and wonderful occasion.  I wonder if Patrick wants a boyfriend. I wouldn't mind a Nordic god for a boyfriend.  Valkyrie has Thor, so I want Baldr.  I am getting excited for the big reveal tomorrow!  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..