Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 3,961 Words
  • 4,609 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 6. Revelations 3

We drove off to the nearby KFC and we basically spent the short trip in near silence. With Dad still worried about what transpired, with me still taking it all in the my boyfriend is apparently a vampire, gosh I have so many questions for him, and Victor, well not sure why he’s quiet but he looked as if he was thinking hard at the back seat.

 
We parked and entered the fast food chain at almost 8pm, the dinner rush was already dying down and we found ourselves some comfortable seats at a corner by the window. Dad ordered us a bucket of chicken and we hungrily ate it. As we three were all in our second or third chicken, our ravenous pace of eating died down, dad then seriously looked across the both of us and said “So would you both mind telling me in more detail what transpired? He asked.
 
Victor said “uhm sir... I don’t know where to begin...” he sounded worried as if afraid of my father’s disapproval. Victor started fidgeting a bit so I took over and talked to dad in detail about what happened - with some embellishment of course, no super speed and no changing eye colors, but I sure did highlight how Victor saved me with some of his “Jiu Jitsu” hehe.
 
Dad listened carefully and nodded accordingly as I elaborated. Victor just sat there in silence trying to catch a disapproving gesture from my dad or something but none of that came.
 
When I finished, dad looked at me and said “well I’m happy you both are alright” and then he looked at Victor and said “Thanks for keeping my boy safe” he smiled at him.
 
Victor smiled with relief with my dad’s approval. Then dad said “so jiu jitsu eh? Would you mind teaching my son a few moves?” He smiled. Victor nodded in the positive and said that we can spend some time at his house for training. Dad nodded in approval and then just had to say “so... still need condoms? Lube perhaps?”
 
“Daaad! Stop it... you’re embarrassing me” I mumbled. While Victor sat with eyes bugged out and mouth half open as he witness my dad’s brazen jokes first hand.
 
It took seconds for Victor to regain his composure and said to my dad “No funny business Mr. R”... then he slyly looked at me and said “that is unless Chris can’t help himself” he snickered.
 
I elbowed him and dad just laughed and bellowed in laughter as well. It seems both of them will just get on fine together.
 
As we finished our meal, dad offered to drive Victor to his place as he isn’t comfortable with Victor walking alone, given what has transpired earlier this evening, not knowing that Victor can pretty much handle himself. Victor politely refused and said “no need for that Mr. R, I’ll just have our butler pick me up, he should be here in 5 minutes or so”
 
Dad and myself looked at each other and said “butler?”
 
Then Victor said “oh yeah, hehe, we have a butler you didn’t meet him when you dropped by the house the other day Chris, but I’m sure as hell you’ll like the guy, he’s pretty cool”
 
I just looked at Victor and repeated myself “Bbbutler huh?”
 
Then Victor just looked at dad and me both, “Well, we have a big house we needed the help” he said.
 
“Sure...” I replied. Just how much more is there that my boy friend is hiding from me? Then after a few minutes a black Lexus parked almost in front of us across the window and and bearded man got out of the car and nodded our way.
 
Victor then said “well, that’s Troy, I’ll be off then, Thanks for Dinner Mr. R” he shook my dad’s hand and he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and we said our goodbyes.
 
As Victor left the fast food, he the walked to the car, looked back at us before he got in the car and waved his hand, and he was off. Dad then said “So... butler and a top line Lexus eh?” He looked at me with a half raised eye brow.
 
“I don’t know dad, I know he’s well off but damn, I sure am learning more and more about him every day” I said.
 
After a few more minutes we were off as well, we dropped by the drugstore and bought myself some painkillers and ointment for the bruise.
 
I showered the night away and applied some ointment on my bruised shoulder. Before sleeping I texted my boy friend “goodnight my dear vampire lover. Or do you guys not sleep at all?” I smiled at that.
 
He then replied “We sleep doofus, and good night as well, let’s hang out tomorrow, my place? And I’ll answer your questions okay?”
 
“Okay I’ll look forward to some answers Victor *wink *kisses”
 
“I’ll pick you up at 1 does that sound alright?”
 
“See you at 1 then *kisses” then I nodded off.
 
I was back in my dream tower, it looked the same but now I have 3 books in front of me, one green leather bound book with symbol of a paw and crescent moon on it, the familiar brown leather book with the sun and a rose inscription, and a red leather book with three golden stars inscribed in and arranged in triangular fashion. I delved myself into the books, flip one page to the next, and by the time I finished all three I didn’t have time to explore the library anymore as my surroundings started to fade out again. Then I awoke with a few minutes to spare before my alarm.
 
 
Dad was cooking breakfast when I got down at the kitchen. “How’s the bruise going?” He asked.
 
“Kind of sore but the painkillers are doing their job” I replied.
 
“Okay, breakfast in 5 minutes then we’re off to lessons okay?” Dad said.
 
“Okay dad as I prepared the table for our breakfast. The morning passed by quick, I had literature, physics, and maths for today and I basically worked myself through it.
 
We ordered in lunch and dad asked me what I had in mind for the afternoon, “Well dad, Victor’s picking me up at 1 and we’ll be hanging out at his place for a bit then I have soccer practice at 4:30” I replied.
 
“Okay, son better learn those moves from Victor okay? I don’t want you coming in harms way again, got it?”
 
“Sure thing dad, Victor’s strong and very agile and fast actually, I’d want to learn a thing or two from him”
 
Then dad said “okay, but incase you come home early, I have a local meeting in town with some State business this afternoon, so don’t wonder if I’m not at home if you arrive early okay?, but I’ll be home for dinner” he said.
 
“Okay, dad” the. I joked “these aren’t terrorists right?”
 
He playfully nudged my elbow and said “no terrorists you kid!” He laughed.
 
“Hehe just kidding dad” I was finished with the dishes and already grabbed my gym bag for soccer and was just waiting for Victor at the living room while dad and I watched some noon time shows.
A black BMW parked on our driveway and out came Victor. Dad saw the car and whistled “Lexus and BMW eh? What else he got?” He said in mild shock and disbelief as he scratched his head.
 
“Well he’s got the latest and the top brands of Audi and Mercedes too” I remarked. Dad then just whistled again as Victor knocked on the door and I opened it greeting him with smiles and a kiss on a cheek.
 
“Hi Mr. R!” He greeted my dad “I’m here to pick up your son for his lessons” he giggled a bit.
 
I know where this was going and I elbowed him a bit “oww what did you do that for” he knowingly grinned at me and dad.
 
“Be careful the both of you” dad remarked and we were both off. I sat beside Victor in his exquisite BMW, top notch navigation system, fine leather, it was truly bespoke and not your run of the mill expensive BMW car. “So are you planning on using a different car every day?” I asked him.
 
He smiled at me and said “if that’s what my boyfriend wants then why not? You want me to drive you in different car every time? It’s possible you know?” He giggled a bit and I know he was joking but I also understood that he was serious that he’d do and buy anything for me.
 
“‘Nah no need for that hot stuff, all I need is you” I patted his thigh. I kissed him on his right cheek and he blushed. “Thanks” he said.
 
“What for?” I asked. “For being here, for being beside me, for accepting me, I know we have to talk a lot about and you must have a hundred questions by now but this is what this afternoon is for, I doubt we’ll cover everything today but it’s the step in the right direction” he said as he put his other hand on my hand that was already on his thigh. He squeezed it a bit. “I’m really happy Chris, and please believe me, I won’t hurt you and that I’m actually one of the good ones, if you’ll allow me to say that” he remarked.
 
“I trust you Victor, and yes I have tons of questions” and then we settled back into the road and continued to slowly drive as the afternoon traffic was worse than what we expected for our little town.
 
Then looking out the window I figured I should start the questions then “so... the sun?” I asked.
 
He looked at me and said “what about the sun?”
 
And then I replied “aren’t you guys suppose to be asleep during daytime and actually burn when exposed to the son?” I said looking back at him.
 
“Oh, yeah that’s partially true, but as a vampire gets older he becomes more resistant to the sun, but yes for the first year of being a vampire or so, you absolutely have to avoid the sun, then as years pass you then develop resistance, after year 1 you can basically see the sunrise and sunset again but have to avoid the sun as it gets higher on the horizon. Most young vampires actually do sleep in the mornings as it takes quite awhile to develop full resistance” he remarked.
 
Then I asked again “so young vampires eh? So does that mean you’re not that young?”
 
He then looked back at me with a smile “if you’ll have an old man as a lover then yes, I’m actually quite old Chris, I hope that doesn’t weird you out” he said.
 
“Ohh I see” I smiled back and patted his thigh. “No worries on that part, you couldn’t be that old right? Like 30? Or 40? Right? Well at least you have this hot teenage body” I smiled at him with a half raised eyebrow
 
“Hehe actually older”
 
“Whhaaat?! Are you serious?” My eyes nearly popping out. “So are you older than my dad?” I asked.
 
“Actually, yes.” He laughed a bit at that. Then we arrived at his place and his garage doors automatically opened and we parked the car together with the rest of his cars, we made our way in his house and walked into the kitchen and Victor pulled out some orange juice for the both of us. We drank the orange juice and then I asked him “so what about blood? Aren’t you supposed to drink blood or something? How are you able to drink and eat all the time?”
 
He then looked at me and said “we’ll get to that later okay?” Then he gesturing his hands into claws he said “rawr, I might just bite you” he laughed.
 
“Not funny dude” I laughed back.
 
Then Henry walked into the kitchen and saw the both of us, and he said “glad to see you’re home son” he said to Victor and then he nodded at me and said “make yourself at home Chris”
 
Victor just smiled at me and said to his dad “drop the charade Henry, he already knows” then Henry looked confused a bit and looked at Victor and then back to me and said “he knows?”
 
“Well not everything Henry but we’re working on that” Victor said.
 
I noticed that it seems he was actually the superior one in their relationship. Henry was bordline subservient to Victor and said “okay then sire, as you wish”.
 
I looked at Victor and asked “so he’s not your dad eh?”
 
Victor just said “on the contrary in vampire terms it’s the other way around, I’m his sire, his vampire father in a sense, to be blunt, I turned him” Victor remarked as he sipped his juice.
 
I then looked at Henry and said “so... you’re his sire eh? So you’re that old?” I smiled back then sipped my juice.
 
Henry then said “so he doesn’t know your age then sire eh? This should be fun” he remarked with a hint of amusement in his voice.
 
Victor just giggled a bit and said to Henry “stop with that sire bullshit Henry, how many times do I have to tell you to just call me Victor”
 
Henry then looked at Victor and me and then said “as you wish... sire” he then winked at me and left us to ourselves.
 
“So... spill it old man, how old are you?” I asked Victor as I sipped on my juice.
 
He then smiled at me and exposed his perfect white toothy grin and said “260 actually... been a vampire for 242 years now, was turned when I was 18 so here I am stuck with this “hot body” as you said” he smirked.
 
I nearly spilled my drink as I heard him say that. I started coughing on the juice a bit and said “am sorry what? Did you just say 260?, that’s years right?” I looked at him in disbelief.
 
And then he looked at me in a more serious manner “yes, I’m that old Chris, I hope you don’t mind, we have some serious age gap amongst ourselves but what I feel for you is real and I hope it won’t be an issue” he looked away as if fearing my rejection.
 
“Oh no no. Don’t be silly Victor, I like you, I like you a lot!, age is just a number right?” I said. Trying to reassure him I held his hand brought ourselves closer to each other and I kissed him on the lips as I held his waist. We made out for 5 more minutes or so swapping spit and remnants of the orange juice that we were drinking as our tongues fought and as we touched each other’s body, caressing each defined muscle and playing with each other’s hair and enjoying the touch of the other. I then pulled out from the kiss and said “so should I call you gramps now?” I laughed a bit.
 
He elbowed me softly and sensually said “don’t you dare my lover” then I pecked on his lips again. “Come on let’s go to the library and discuss more there” we went up his grand staircase and walked through a wide and well lit corridor with paintings and sculptures decorating it every few meters, at the end of the hallway stood an ornate double wooden door filled with carvings of animals and trees. He opened the door and we entered a large room with almost floor to ceiling windows, it was brightly lit by the sun and several shelves of books were organized at the other end of the large room, at the center were several reading tables I presume and on the other corner I found a painting easel, my my this guy is fancy as fuck.
 
I took the very beauty of the room and said “woah, this is amazing Victor” I was in awe.
 
He then showed me into a table, I sat and he sat across me and smiled. “With centuries in this earth, comes countless of opportunities to accumulate not just wisdom and experience Chris, but wealth as well” he winked.
 
“Damn right” I muttered.
 
We shared a moment or two in silence and i was still awestruck that my boyfriend is a 200 year old vampire. I was about to ask another question when we heard a knock at the door, “come in” Victor said. And came in the guy I saw pick up Victor last night, “I believe I haven’t formally introduced you both to each other, “Chris, this is the household butler, Troy, Troy, this is ... my boyfriend Chris” I saw Victor smile and his eyes sparkled with love and pride as uttered those words.
 
I stood up and shook Troy’s hands, and he said “pleased to meet you kind sir” in a very formal and serious but kind tone.
 
“Oh nice to meet you too” I said in a more friendly manner. Troy came in with a cart with two glasses of liquid and a tray of sandwiches.
 
“Your afternoon red sir, warmed to your liking” he nodded at Victor “And some orange juice and sandwiches for Mr. Chris over here” he let a small smile escape from him as he said that.
 
“Thank you Troy, and can you please be less formal around us, I think you’re making my beloved uncomfortable” Victor said as he grinned at me.
 
Troy excused himself and left us alone again. Then I remembered something Troy said and it was back the questions. I looked at Victor as he took a sip of his drink and asked “is that what I think it is?” I softly said.
 
“What do you mean?” Victor grinned.
 
I didn’t want to know or actually know if I can take the truth so I said “you know what I mean” I said again avoiding eye contact.
 
Then he smiled and said “want to try? It’s an acquired taste but quite refreshing Chris” he snickered a bit a that.
 
“Are you seriously asking me to drink blood?” I asked him in with surprise and disbelief in my face, in no terms and I drinking blood! I thought to myself.
 
He stifled a laugh a bit “blood eh? Hehe well not quite but close” he said.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“It’s artificial blood, almost as good and almost as nutritious but we can’t go around drinking it from the tap now can we?” He said.
 
“What? Artificial blood?” I remarked.
 
“Yeah, we call it NuBlood, it just gets better and better every year, our scientists say that a perfect copy of the human blood is less than a decade away.” He said.
 
“Oh, I see, so you don’t drink human blood eh?” I sighed.
 
“Not as often as before, we still have to feed on live humans at least once a year but NuBlood and a steady supply of stale human blood from the blood banks keeps the hunger at bay and does the job” he said.
 
“Liive ... live humans?” I stuttered as images of people being drained of their life washed over my head.
 
“Yeah, but it’s not what you think it is, we don’t hunt out on the streets, well, not anymore, we feed on live humans on our feeding centers, organized by the Vampire government, we have hundreds of humans employed and handsomely compensated I might add at that” he said.
 
“Centers?” I asked, “yes centers, we’re more organized and structured than you might think, vampires and other supernatural creatures have a hierarchy and its own shadow government, things have been more formal and peaceful ever since the vampires and humans signed the 1999 accord, and the werewolves who were more stubborn followed suit with the 2001 treaty” he remarked.
 
“Werewolves?” I coughed a bit.
 
“Yes, they’re as real as you and me, not as gifted or as organized as vampires, and not as many as us but those stubborn canines exists too.” He smiled a bit at my amazement.
 
“So the government knows?” I asked.
 
“Yes, mainly just the presidents, prime ministers, senior cabinet officials, and senior state or provincial officials of the places we’re at are aware, but yes, they do, and we try to keep the peace as much as we can” he huffed a bit.
 
“Woah, that’s cool. So there’s no war or something? And you’re not being hunted down or anything? I’d hate to have a boyfriend that’s being hunted down” I said with worry. I can’t seriously imagine having Victor being on the run and be away from me.
 
“Nope, not being hunted, the hunting guilds were disbanded after the Accords were signed, but it’s not all rainbows and pixie dust, there’s peace but there are bad werewolves and vampires too, some are even in cahoots with human syndicates, to confront that, humans, vampires, and werewolves cooperate to bring those syndicates down, there are some factions as well that don’t agree with the Accord and Treaty so all species governments are on the lookout for any trouble from those that don’t agree with the peace we have” he elaborated.
 
“Wow, that’s mighty complicated Victor, although I’m glad you don’t have to be on the run right?” I said.
 
“Hehe not on the run, my love. I’ll be at your side as long as you’ll have me” he said.
 
Victor held my hand and squeezed it a bit and said “I know this can be overwhelming Chris, I can only imagine how it is for you, but please trust me that I mean no harm okay?, my household means no harm, and that despite our differences, in age, in species even, that I deeply adore you with all my heart” my eyes moistened a bit.
 
I smiled and said “it’ll take more than you being a vampire for me to break up with you old man.” I smiled. I leaned over the table and gave my hot boyfriend a smacker of a kiss. Our tongues played with each other and then I realized I was tasting something different from his tongue. Then I pulled away and said “is that What I’m tasting?” I pointed at his cup and he shrugged his shoulders a bit and smiled and giggled a little
 
“oops, totally forgot about that, but you started it though”
 
I giggled a bit and said “well it’s not that bad, well especially if it’s attached to your tongue” I pecked his lips again. Gosh I’m so in love right now. Tell me a week ago that I’ll be having a vampire as a boyfriend and I’ll laugh right at your face, well, not anymore, as I have a gorgeous vampire as a boyfriend right in front of me. He’s beauty and sexiness knows no bounds.
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 39
  • Love 20
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I too am enjoying the story, it keeps getting more interesting with every chapter. I’m glad that Victor has answered some of Chris’ questions about him being a vampire. I’m sure Chris has more questions to ask as well, although I think they’ll have plenty of time to get to them. I think it’s great that they are boyfriends and Victor showed him that he wouldn’t let him be hurt after they were going to be robbed by 3 men who were in trouble with the police anyway. I have a feeling that Chris’ dad is the liaison that Victor was talking about in an earlier chapter. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

I do love a vampire story, especially one that not like the vampires in old movies. I love the different ways a writer makes it their own story by putting characteristics in their characters of their story, There are a lot of authors that do vampire stories that have their own style. You have done this very well and that make you a great writer in my eyes. I have been reading since I first was taught to read and I am 66 yrs old now. So I have seen different styles of writing.  You will go far in your writing where I am concerned so keep up the fantastic writing and vivid imagination!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Considering Chris' father and his work for the government, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. R already knows about vampires and the accord.  Victor is doing a good job of educating Chris, but he better remember to teach him some martial arts.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..