Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 2,399 Words
  • 4,358 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 4. Revelations 1

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I hit it and off I was for my morning piss. I walked down to the kitchen and toasted some bread and prepared dad’s coffee. Moments later dad walked in smelling the coffee in the air. “Hey lover boy.” Dad teased.
 
“Good morning too, dad.” I sighed.
 
“I’ll be off to grocery after breakfast make sure you’ve got everything on the list okay?” He said as he ate some toast.
 
“Sure thing dad, Leo and I will be working on your lawn first then after lunch we’ll work on theirs” Leo and I have been working on each other’s lawn for the past few years, we liked each other’s company and it made the task less boring and it made us more efficient somehow.
 
Dad left for the grocery at 10 and a few minutes later Leo opened the door and welcomed himself right in, no ringing of the doorbells for both of us at each other’s home, both our parents know each other and know we’re very close, Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson, Leo’s parents have told me to not ring the bell more than a year ago, and my dad basically told Leo the same thing a few days after.
 
I was just waiting for Leo in the living room for us to get started with our mowing duties, he flopped himself on the couch beside me and with a sly grin he said “so... anything happened mister?” He can’t help himself but smile.
 
“What are you talking about Leo, you practically ditched us yesterday, what was that all about, I know there was no lawn duty for you yesterday, we’ve been doing lawn duty together for the longest time!” I scoffed feigning anger.
 
But Leo saw right through me... and wiggles his eyebrows “you didn’t answer my question... Chrissy... did anything happen?” I looked at him avoiding eye contact but I can already feel myself blush, “so... are you gonna answer me or let that blush of yours do all the talking heheh” he laughed a bit at my predicament.
 
I looked at him and snapped my neck away, “hmph I’m not talking to you, you ditcher.”
 
“Oh.o you can’t fake your anger Chrissy I’ve seen this too many times. Spill!” Gosh he’s really my best friend he knows me too well.
 
I faced him but avoiding eye contact and muttered just above a whisper... “we kissed” I blushed even more if that’s even possible.
 
“What!? Oh my god Chris! That ... that ... that is amazing! Oh my oh my...” he leapt up and did a happy dance in front of me. He hugged me and gave me a goofy grin “so how was it, was he a good kisser?” He asked.
 
I looked away then looked back at him and said “the best!” I replied with a smile. I then said continued now feeling warm and excited... “oh god Leo, he’s perfect! He was so gentle and nice and loving, he actually initiated it, he admitted that he liked me! He likes me Leo! That sexy fucker likes me!” I was giddy. I hugged him “oh Leo thank you thank you” I kissed him on the cheeks.
 
He just smiled pulled away from me, “don’t go all gay on me man, you’ve got Victor for that hehe”
 
I smiled “right, we’re gonna have some hot gay make out sessions tomorrow!” I was giddy all over. I can’t help but smile and I can see Leo’s genuine happiness for me.
 
“Okay, time to do your lawn, lover boy.” We stood pulled out the lawn mowers from the garage and started mowing our lawn. I don’t know if it was the hype, the love, the palpable energy of teenage lust that we finished my lawn in record time.
 
Dad arrived at almost noon with some take away and we scoffed the meal in haste. Dad just laughed at how hungry we were. As we were settling down and eating slowly, dad looked at Leo and said “so... did Chris tell you about his new boy friend” dad’s teasing me again.
 
Leo looked up in amazement that my dad would know immediately and said “sure thing Mr. R, I had to force it out of him though. I’m surprised you knew before I did.” He grinned.
 
Oh I knew where this was going. “Oh how could I not know, I basically saw them making out as he saw off Victor yesterday” he laughed.
 
“Daad! Stop.” Leo laughed at that as I was hiding my face with my hands.
 
“Way to go Chris. And woah Mr. R, you saw it first hand? Cool! Hehe I want front row seats next time Chris!” Leo laughed as he cant himself but find my situation funny.
 
“Har har find your own boy friend or girlfriend to make out with okay?” I said.
 
“Nah. Not yet, kids at my school got nothing on you and Victor, so if ain’t gonna get someone as good as you both, I ain’t gettin’ some” Leo said.
 
Then dad said. “Why don’t you make this a three way relationship instead eh?” He laughed at that and both Leo and I were shocked at that and said at the same time
 
“ewww”
 
“No making out with my brother here Mr. R. But if you’re hiding a secret son or daughter well it’s time to fess up” he said. And laughed at it.
 
Now it was dads turn to be taken aback “haha no only this one kid, so secret siblings for Chris, you’ll have to make do with this one.”
 
We then moved to other topics as we finished lunch. Dad took care of the dishes as leo and I were off to his place to take care of their lawn. Like our lawn we did it on record time. We settled at Leo’s place and Leo’s mom, Wilma prepared some cookies for us. I think she bakes the best cookies on this side of the town.
 
“These cookies are the best Mrs. N” I said to Leo’s mom.
 
“Oh thanks honey, I baked some extra for you to take home to you and your dad, bring them home okay?”
 
“Oh sure thing Mrs. N, thanks!”
 
Then Leo’s dad walked in and said “Nice work on the lawn boys, you certainly earned my wife’s famous cookies” he chuckled.
 
“All in day’s work dad” Leo said. Both parents left us in the kitchen to eat the rest of the cookies and Leo and I just mainly talked about his high school and their school gossip and such.
 
I had a quick laugh or two with all the drama happening at his school. “I’m so glad to be homeschooled then” I said.
 
“Yeah, you’re not missing out on anything much aside from gossip and drama” Leo replied in between munches of his mom’s delicious cookies.
 
After a few more minutes, I said my goodbyes to the Nicholson’s and thanked them again for the cookies and went back home for a well deserved shower. I cooked pasta and meat balls for dinner and dad and I exchanged some opinions on the news and such and we then decided to watch a movie before going to sleep.
 
Before going to sleep I sent a quick text to Victor “good night, miss you already *kisses” to which he almost immediately replied “good night too! Miss you a ton! *kisses” I then fell into my Zzzs.
 
—-
Victor’s POV
 
That kiss was amazing, it’s been a long long time since I felt this way. Chris is a gift from heaven, I can see it, I can feel it, when I indulged myself with is thoughts, all I see is warmth, genuine love and outpouring love and kindness. He could just be my salvation is this dark existence that I’ve lived for a long time.
 
I drove back to my house, filled with thoughts of Chris. I parked my car in garage, used the side door into the house. I was welcomed by my butler, Troy, he’s been at my service for almost 6 years now and I trust him with utmost confidence. He knows the truth about me and Henry and my group, despite the initial shock of about the truth of who and what we are he embraced us with genuine heart and even recruited a help for housekeeping, Mark, who’s been with us now for almost 3 years. Troy is 34 years old, 5’10 average looking with brown hair and dark eyes with a nicely trimmed beard, he’s body is well proportioned, not well built or over fit just the right about of fat and muscle, he’s been a loyal servant in my household and he and Mark are rewarded handsomely for their services.
 
Mark on the other hand is 5’7 dark blonde haired, trim and slim 29 year old man, fair skinned with smooth features. His dark piercing eyes show confidence, heart, and resilience.
 
Both are good men. As Troy welcomed me “Welcome home sir, I hope all was well today” he asked with genuine concern and sincerity.
 
“All’s fine Troy, more than fine actually, I’ve never been happier, expect a change of mood in this household in the coming days” I replied with a smile and a small laugh.
 
Troy was taken aback a little by my demeanor, I’ve always been good yet stern with them but never happy or showed any much more emotion in front of the household servants, I don’t even show much more to my closest confidants like Henry.
 
“Where’s Henry?” I asked.
 
“He seems to be at the library sir. Should I call him?” Troy replied.
 
“No, I’ll go to him” I started walking away and looked back at Troy, “Troy, can you warm me some reds please? Slightly above body temperature, prepare one for Henry as well”
 
“As you wish sir, I’ll have it ready in 10 minutes and deliver it to you at the library” Troy whisked himself away to the elevator and down to the 3rd basement to retrieve me of my drink.
 
I walked up the stairs to the third floor and opened the door to the library. I entered and saw Henry reading a book. He looked up at me, stood and greeted “Welcome back sir, I’m sorry for my performance earlier, I did not expect visitors, and humans at that so soon” he said with genuine remorse for what he thought was a lackluster performance at pretending to me my dad earlier.
 
“No worries Henry, and stop with the formality will you? We’re friends before sire and son so be a friend will you?” Henry relaxed and sat back down and I sat across him at the table.
 
He then started to speak again “Sire...” i gave him a look. And he corrected himself “Victor... what was that all about earlier? Two humans and kids at that as visitors? Are you out of your mind? Are you targeting them? You do know that ... that would be a breach of the 1999 accords.” He said with genuine concern.
 
“Oh god no Henry! No no! As you can see I’m stuck with this teenage body myself for a long time now, and with that I attract teenage friends, don’t be silly, they are friends, not food!” I laughed. Then I continued “Do you remember the blonde haired one from the Diner a few days ago?” He then looked away as if trying to remember something and said “Yeah, that’s why he smelled familiar, the boy of lavender and rose fragrance, his smell lingered in the living room for hours!, what’s with him? He doesn’t smell like an ordinary human, he smells special, he smells pure... even.”
 
I then looked at him and said “I know he’s special but what he is is something I don’t know, he’s surely not one of us, and he’s most definitely not of the werewolf kind either, he’s different and I don’t know why or what”
 
Henry then looked back at me, “so why’d you bring them here? We just moved here Victor, making friends so soon? We haven’t even made contact with the State Governor and State Secretary for Public Security yet, even with the State Liason Officer, we’re still a bit in the dark as to how receptive they are of the Accord, Victor”Henry said with a hint of worry.
 
“Oh don’t worry about it Henry, the State Governor and State Secretary are good friends of the governor of District 2, they know about our kind and of the Accord and I’ve been informed that they are receptive and amenable to it as long as all protocols and laws of the Accord are upheld; Patrick has met the previous Governor and the current Governor several times when he was the Office-in-Charge of this State until I decided to switch Georgia with him, so this is more of a courtesy visit and a social call than anything else, We visit them tomorrow at Richmond for a meeting, you’ll come with me.” I said.
 
And just then, Troy arrived with our cups of reds and we both thanked him and we started drinking our drink - Artifical human blood almost perfected to cater to the needs and tastes of our kind. It satiates the hunger and provides the needed Nutrition but still, like fake meat is unable to fully emulate real meat, this product is not quite the real thing, but we should be thankful for this product as this has made our transition into the graces of the human governments and finalization of the Accords more than possible. It’s been 20 years of near total peace for both our kinds, and it is in substantial thanks to this product and of course to the hard work of all the pacifists in the High Council that worked for more than a decade from 1986 to 1999 to negotiate an Accord with most governments where our kind exists - Vampires.
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 13
  • Wow 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm not much into Vampire rules, but thought the smell thing was for werewolves.  Victor seems to be courting Chris, but denies the fact to Henry.  It appears that Victor is the older vampire and sire to Henry.  Since the governor and state's security department are aware of vampires, does that mean that Chris' father is aware of Victor's arrival?  He didn't seem very concerned, but there was an emergency meeting in his department.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..