Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 2,501 Words
  • 7,173 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 43. Days of Calm 3

In my dream, I was now back in the tower, now in the 16th floor, I wanted to talk to Patri and Yal, so I tried to extend my thought to them, the air around me started to feel heavy and my skin started to tingle.
 
Within moments two figures started to fade into my periphery. I was greeted by Patri who was holding several sheets of paper and Yal who was holding a piece of sandwhich.
 
“Hi... I missed you both” I greeted then I noticed the stuff they were holding... “bad time huh?” I asked.
 
“Hehe, well, I was just in my study reading over some royal documents, no worries” Patri said with a chuckle.
 
“Don’t mind me, I was just having a snack” Yal said with a smile.
 
“Hehe, sorry”
 
“Don’t be, when you get here physically, there won’t be any need for transporting us here, maybe you can even visit this tower in real life” Patri said.
 
“Speaking of which Patri... what’s the plan? Any development?” I was really having a hard time tying to keep all this Elvish stuff a secret.
 
“Well... any plans for Thanksgiving? It’s just right about the corner right?” Yal asked.
 
“Well... I’m having dinner with Dad and Victor and his immediate vampire family” I said.
 
“Perfect, why don’t myself and Hasahana give you a visit then?, everyone will be there right?” Yal suggested.
 
“Uhm... well... I haven’t really met the rest of Victor’s vampire relatives... how bout the day after or something? And my best friend Leo won’t be there too... I’d want him to be there”
 
“Okay... I see, we’ll be in Greensburg on the 28th and we’ll give you a visit on the 29th?” Yal asked, hopeful that this date will be good.
 
“Yes, so far, I think that would be good” I shrugged “but how do we go over this by the way? We can’t just blurt it out, they’d never believe you”
 
Yal just grinned “We have a plan, and won’t a demonstration of Elvish Magic be enough?” He mused.
 
“Well... I hope your plan works, and oh my, dad will go... I dunno... crazy? The moment he realizes what mom was and what I am”
 
“Don’t worry about it son, your father loves you, your mom knew that, it showed when she chose to remain in your world” Patri said, giving me a hug to reassure me and allay my fears.
 
“I hope so, well... he did take me being gay so well... why not add a dash of Elvish Royalty into the mix eh? Hehe” I giggled at that thought.
 
“Haha” Patri chuckled a bit.
 
“Come on, we’ve got some meditating to do” Yal pulling me in close.
 
 
Wednesday went by like a blur, I looked into the status of my college applications and still no updates.
 
Dad was busy the entire day and so was Victor, he was meeting several Vampire security agents from across District 4 to discuss the threat of the Blood Army, there have been no further attacks but no one wanted to be complacent at this point, even the guards assigned to dad and myself are still posted several dozen feet from our front lawn, both in a parked car.
 
Leo and I just spent the afternoon training with Henry and grabbing a late snack at Martin’s and boy, that man could really cook up a storm!
 
The following day, was the day August was visiting town to meet Leo. This should be an interesting day I thought.
 
Morning, I was cooking breakfast early as usual and dad was clearly in need of more sleep!
 
“Dad, why don’t you go back to sleep after breakfast?, I can deal with the worksheets for the day, I’m pretty much well ahead anyway” I suggested while cooking some bacon.
 
“Are you sure son? Your education should not be sacrificed.” He said.
 
“What are you talking about dad? You were the one that said that I’m already well ahead anyway, you need to rest, I can see that, don’t worry, I won’t slack off, I promise!” I said with a grin.
 
“Fine fine, thanks son, maybe I’ll get another hour or two, just let me know if you have any questions okay?” He sighed.
 
“Sure thing dad, though I doubt I would have for today” I smiled. “Just take it easy, you work too much!”
 
“Sigh, I’ve come to realize that, maybe I’ll stop the lectures at the university next year, to be quite honest we’re doing just fine financially anyway”
 
“Hmm... that’s good dad, and yeah, we more than do just fine, the Diner’s doing fine right? And the job with the state should be paying you a decent sum for something so secretive, hehe”
 
“Well, I guess you’re right, and add that we actually already have several investment accounts sitting with the banks earning money” he said.
 
“Oh... i see” that last part I did not expect. Hmm, dad must have been really thinking long term to stash aside some money that way. I don’t know how much are in those investment accounts but I think it could be quite sizable, dad has never been the lavish type of person, I mean, yeah we’re more than comfortable but we don’t take lavish vacations or buy expensive stuff.
 
Dad later walked in on me cooking some steak for lunch.
 
“Slept well dad?” I asked.
 
“Yeah, I needed that more than I realized” he grunted.
 
“See... you need to rest, the world did not end while you got some sleep right?, chill a little dad” I laughed at him a bit.
 
“Yeah, yeah... I’ll take your advice son, thanks” he said as he took a seat at the kitchen table.
 
Early afternoon, Victor picked me up from home to go to his place for my training with Henry.
 
Victor greeted me with a peck on the lips, gosh, even a peck from this guy could make me blush.
 
As we were driving, Victor said “how about, you and August do the training instead? Show him what you got?”
 
“What?!” I said, the thought of fighting a strong werewolf was frightening to say the least.
 
“He’s already at my place waiting for Leo, hehe, he won’t admit it just yet but he’s been asking about the guy every few minutes, haha, he’s got a bad crush on your best friend, maybe a match with you might take some edge off him a bit? Eh?”
 
“Dude... I get that... but me? Fighting a werewolf and a member of the Crescent Council? Don’t you remember that you were than one that told me that August is one of the strongest in the world?!”
 
“Uhm.. yeah, but the goal is not for you to win, it’s to gain experience and be stronger, all your experience has been fighting with vampires, why don’t we add a werewolf to the mix?”
 
“Ugh... fine” I resigned, not entirely convinced that this was a fight I needed to have.
 
Victor and I entered his library and August was already there, reading a book.
 
“Hi Chris, nice to see you” August warmly greeted me with a hug, his large biceps and frame engulfing me, god did he smell good, if I were Leo, I’d be eating up this man right now! His natural scent is such an aphrodisiac, I’ll be needing some loving from Victor later, Hmm, damn.
 
August then pulled away from out hugged and his nose scrunched up a bit “you... smell even better now? What perfume is that?” He asked.
 
“Uhm.. I don’t know, that’s all just me” I shrugged.
 
“Really? Well... you should bottle up that scent, it’s very unique, and very floral” he smiled.
 
“Well... that’s one of the reasons I date him” Victor elbowed me and gave me a teasing grin.
 
I gave him a sour look and Victor then added “among other reasons of course, hehe”
 
August then started fidgeting, goodness, seeing such a large guy do that is so cute if not amusing, he then asked, “so... Leo will be here later right?”
 
“Yeah, we train here almost every day, most likely he’ll be here by 4 if not 4:30 if he’s running late” I replied.
 
“Oh, I see, okay” August replied.
 
“Hmm, what’s this with Leo anyway?” I teasingly asked him.
 
“Huh, oh nothing, just asking” he blushed.
 
“Ah... okay, if you say so” I smiled back at him.
 
“August, would you mind sparring with Chris over here?” Victor suggested.
 
“Huh? Uhm, sure, I haven’t trained with him yet, hehe, sure, this should be fun” August smiled now getting distracted with the thought of a match.
 
We went to the training room, Henry was there to serve as our referee while Victor watched.
 
August towered over me, he was almost a foot taller than me and his frame was considerably larger, he’s a walking slab of muscle. He looked intimidating as hell too, his muscles almost tearing through his tight shirt and shorts. I had to keep my lust in check or I’d seriously have some boyfriend issues later.
 
We took our positions and I knew I had to go on the offensive first to have a chance, I let lose and went for it, one punch after another, and August was clearly surprised by my speed from one second to another, I was giving him multiple blows. August clearly was not affected much by my attacks, he’s muscles were so thick for me to give him any real damage. But I was substantially quicker then him, August recovered from the initial shock and then was able to take hold of my right wrist and he was able to land a kick against me, that sent me flying several feet back.
 
I then flipped back on my feet, grunting a bit, my left torso should be bruising now.
 
“You’ve certainly gotten faster” he said.
 
“You’re clearly even tougher than you seem” I replied.
 
We then traded blows for a few more minutes, speed wise I was able to more than keep up with him, but trying to block his attacks were a tasks, every attack from him had considerable strength, even trying to deflect one or block one would give you a bruise.
 
At one point I was flipping and spinning so fast in the air, August had to take a second to observe what was actually happening. I did my best to get him all confused, I can’t fight against him blow per blow so I might as well use my speed to my advantage.
 
I then went for him, landing several blows on his legs, which made him flinch a bit but he never fell into the floor. Damn he’s fucking sturdy I thought.
 
He threw against several more punches against me, I blocked all of them but even blocking them hurt like hell. I tried to sneak a bit of water magic, with a slight nudge from my mind, I made the water in the air pool itself in the mat... I then willed it to becoming a thin layer of slippery liquid, the moment August stepped on it, he lost his footing and he fell. I took that as my opportunity to hit him a few times but I knew he was barely feeling a thing coming from me.
 
August quickly recovered from his fall.
 
I was getting tired and so was Henry, but it was clear that I was getting drained so much faster than Henry, and I can sense that Henry was still holding back a little, not on speed but more so with his strength, shit the thought of him using full strength scared me.
 
Minutes later, August caught me in a chokehold and I gave Henry the sign for my surrender.
 
August helped me up and said “that was good, Chris”
 
“Thanks, wow, that was intense” I replied in between heavy breaths.
 
“What are you feeding him? He’s faster than several vampires” August asked looking at Victor.
 
“That’s all him” Victor proudly smiled. “He even beat my boy Henry here and gave Raymond a good fight as well”
 
“Really now?” August’s eyes now widening.
 
I just shrugged and said “Just good mentors, I guess” I internally squirmed with that lie. Patri, Yal... help! I thought to myself.
 
“Goodness Chris, you’d certainly give some of our younger werewolves a run for their money, I could even think of several alphas you can beat, don’t tell them I said that though” he chuckled.
 
Almost an hour later, Leo arrived fresh (well not so fresh actually) from school, and August was clearly fidgeting now, how my best friend is able to turn this big werewolf into a mush completely boggles my mind, but then again, I kind of seem to do the same with Victor, hehe.
 
Henry sparred with Leo, I think actual physical contact between Leo and August at this point might actually lead to sparks.
 
We all spent dinner at Victor’s place. August was more reserved than usual but trying to steal glances at Leo when he thought nobody was paying him any attention, Leo wasn’t far behind as well, and I swear the moment they each caught each other trying to peek at the other, haha, they blushed! Haha, darn they’re so cute together, oh my, this is gonna be so cool if they become a couple!
 
At point after dinner, August excused himself to the study and a few minutes later Leo excused himself to the toilet, but I swear, the guy actually went the other way in the corridor towards where the study was. Haha. What could they be up to I thought.
 
Over the drive home, Victor and I gave Leo his much needed space, as much as we wanted to tease him about this, I think the notion of dating a guy is completely new to him, and add the fact that the guy he’s interested is a werewolf, well, there’s that.
 
When we were dropped off, I only gave Leo a reassuring hug and said “talk to me when you’re ready” He only nodded in agreement and gave me a small smile.
 
Leo hugged me back and replied “I will be ready soon, thanks a lot Chris ,I need you to be right beside me”
 
“I always will be, best friends right?”
 
“Yeah, best friends” he replied kissing me on the cheek.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 21
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The match with August was intense and demonstrated Chris is able to use his elemental power better.  I am surprised that no one noticed him using that power.  Still no word from Stoker U.  That's a bit disappointing.  Leo and August in love?  I bet they will be just as mushy as Victor and Chris.  I was glad that William has decided to cut down on some of the exhausting work.  Leo is definitely going to need Chris to help him soon.  At least he'll need Chris' advice on sex between guys.😁

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..