Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 2,891 Words
  • 3,039 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 51. Holiday Cheer 3

Sex
 

Monday morning, December 2nd, waking up I felt refreshed, I didn’t meet with Patri last night, so most likely I’ll be meeting with him when Yal and Hashana are able to get back to the realm. Hmm... I didn’t get to ask him when they’ll be back at the Capital of the realm though, sigh, maybe I’ll give another day or two.

 
I walked downstairs and dad was still asleep, Hmm, guess I’m back to lil’ old me doing the cooking for breakfast, so much for being a prince, hmph. Hehe.
 
I was cooking some omelettes when dad walked in on me.
 
“Mornin’ son” dad said as he stifled a yawn.
 
“Mornin’ dad, breakfast is ready in a few minutes, your coffee’s ready as well”
 
“Thanks son”
 
Over breakfast dad and I talked about our upcoming trip to London.
 
“So... London eh?” Dad said.
 
“Yeah... apparently Luca, Victor’s sire is based there, I’m kind of nervous though, hehe”
 
“Well... to meet your boyfriend’s sire might be intimidating for you, but meeting a member of the High Council is just as intimidating for me as well, hehe”
 
“Yeah... I can only imagine, hehe”
 
“So did Victor mention to you our flight details or anything?”
 
“Not really... he just told me for us to pack for several days, we’re flying out either on the 22nd or 23rd, we’ll just have to wait for Lucy and Patrick to make sure all things are okay in their respective areas before we can finalize it”
 
“Ahh... I see” dad replied.
 
“I’ve always wanted to go to London though, hehe”
 
“Yeah... you should like it, it’s been years since I’ve gone there as well, hehe, good thing we had our passports already sorted out when we went to Mexico last year”
 
“Yeah... hehe, speaking of which
I really loved that trip, we should go back again” I said.
 
“Yeah... we should maybe bring Victor and also Leo with us next time” dad suggested.
 
“Great idea dad, hehe, though one trip at a time though, haha, after London we’ll have to go to the Elven realm”
 
“Oh yeah... goodness now I’m nervous, I hope your grandfather and grandmother will like me”
 
“Hehe, don’t worry dad, well I can’t speak for Grandma just yet, but Patri... well, he may be King, but he’s a very decent, down to earth and actually... a very likable guy”
 
“Well... I hope they’ll all like me, hehe, I wouldn’t want to be on an Elf’s bad side, especially given what you and Yal just showed us, goodness all that water magic took my breath away” dad said.
 
“Hehe, well... buckle up dad, they say I have three more elements to work on!, Hehe”
 
“Yeah, I’ll have to get used to that idea, hehe”
 
 
The rest of the day was the same of the similar routine, lessons with dad after breakfast, lunch with dad and Victor and then I went to Victor’s place for some training.
 
However before my training with Henry, Victor dragged me into his bedroom and my my, we got quite intimate if you’d ask me, hehe,
Victor was rather extra needy that afternoon, I think he forgot about the after effects of Vampire cum, because he actually barely left any time for me to recover in between every load he shot, first one was up my hole which gave me an exhilarating high, my body tingled and I felt more connected with Victor, it was such a rush, then he flipped me over then pummeled me again missionary, while he did that I came without touching myself, my anal spasms set him off and I ended up with another rush again, round three, we 69’d each other, and round four, Victor fucked me while spooning me, so that’s four rounds in a span of 2 hours. God the way his cock stretches my hole just gives me the tingles, it’s fucking amazing, my boyfriend is certainly a great lover.
 
While enjoying our after sex glow, I said to victor as he was spooning me from behind. “What was that for? Not that I’m complaining but wow, that was amazing, hehe”
 
“Hehe, I just thought I’d give you some more Victor time hehe”
 
I held his hands closer to my chest then kissed his right hand, “Hehe, I love you, Victor, hehe, I think we should cancel my sparring session with Henry”
 
“Why is that? Ready for round number five?, hehe”
 
“As much as I’d love to, I feel kinda loopy right now, hehe”
 
“Oh shit, sorry bout that”
 
“Don’t be, it feels great hehe, I think I just need to rest for a bit, m’kay?”
 
“Hehe, sure thing, let’s stay in bed” Victor said as he kissed the back of my neck.
 
I ended up taking a 30 minute nap, when I woke up, Victor was still beside me.
 
“Hey...” I whispered to him.
 
“Hey... had a good nap?”
 
“Yeah... I had round five with you in my sleep, hehe”
 
“Really now?” Victor asked as his hand slid down to my crotch and he gave my throbbing member a good squeeze.
 
“Hmm... seems like your weren’t lying, hehe”
 
“Of course not, hehe”
 
After a few more minutes of snuggling and tender kisses, Victor and I made our way to the training floor where Henry and Leo were already into their sparring session.
Victor and I watched them spar for the next 15 minutes or so. Of course Henry ended up winning but Leo gave him a good fight though.
 
“Phew, I’m beat” Leo said as he sat beside me wiping his sweaty forehead after his match.
 
“You’re getting better” I remarked.
 
“Really?”
 
“Yeah... you’ve gotten faster and stronger, you’ve actually made Henry sweat a bit”
 
“Hmm... seems like it, hehe, I really wanna get better, I don’t want to be August’s wimpy boyfriend”
 
“Leo... you’re far from wimpy”
 
“Well... I’m not as strong as you though”
 
“Sigh, well... maybe I’ll ask around in the Elven realm, maybe they’ll teach me a trick or two that I can teach you as well”
 
“You better...” Leo said as he lightly punched my right shoulder then continued “so... why were you late? Hmm?” He said with a teasing smile.
 
I turned a shade or two pinker, and just replied “Well... Uhm... Victor kind of distracted me” I looked at Victor who was trying his best to avoid my gaze as if nothing happened.
 
“Uh Huh... so you fucked?”
 
“Leo!!!”
 
“What?! We all know you do it, gosh you can really be such a prude”
 
“Am not...”
 
“Yes you are...”
 
“What’s this all about?” Victor said as he sat beside me.
 
“Well... your boyfriend over here is denying the fact that you guys fucked this afternoon”
 
Victor gave out a hearty laugh and stood and went out of our way, as he waived himself away from us he looked back and said to Leo “four rounds baby!”
 
“Victoor!!!” I could only shout in mock frustration, but who am I fooling, having hot sweaty sex with my boyfriend would have been the only reason for me to miss training with Henry, hehe.
 
“Dude... four times really?” Leo said.
“How in the world...?”
 
“Uhm... yeah... hehe”
 
“Wow...”
 
“Yes... wow indeed” I replied then thought of something. “Hmm.. how bout you and August huh?”
 
“Oh my god Chris!”
 
“Whaaat?! You can talk and ask about Victor and me but I can’t ask about you and August?... how is that fair?” I said crossing my arms.
 
“Dude... “
 
“Yeah?” I replied.
 
“Well... I dunno how this works...”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Well... I’m new to this guy on guy thing and you know... I’m”
 
“What?”
 
“Uhm... we actually haven’t... you know...”
 
“Oh... I see, I kinda had the feeling you hadn’t yet, hehe” I teased my best friend. Then I gave him a hug and said “okay... let’s have a talk”
Then for the next 30 minutes or so, I taught Leo the basics of gay sex, you know, no teeth when sucking, the idea of tops, versa, and bottoms, and how important it is to clean up before bottoming and such.
 
“So... have any more questions?”
 
“Well... that’s all for now, though I’m sure I’ll have more soon...” he replied rather shyly.
 
“Well... I’m just here, hehe” I replied giving my best friend a hug. “Don’t be shy to ask more question m’kay?”
 
“Yeah...”
 
—-
 
Leo and Victor went to our place for dinner, we dropped by Martin’s to take some pasta and cake with us that we can eat at home.
 
Over dinner, I updated Leo about our plans to go to London for Christmas.
 
“What really? London?, Ugh I wanna go!”
 
“Well... you can come with us, you’re more than welcome to join” Victor said.
 
“Really?... are you sure? Ugh the flights are gonna be expensive though” Leo sadly remarked.
 
“Don’t worry about it, just clear it up with your parents, don’t worry about the rest” Victor calmly stated seems like he already saw this coming.
 
Leo raised his eyebrow and said “you sure?”
 
“Very sure... though I think you’ll have to talk with your boyfriend about this, he might have plans for you as well”
 
“Yeah... okay... hehe, okay I’ll talk to my parents and August about this, hehe, fingers crossed, but it’s gonna be over Christmas right? Ugh, not sure how my parents will take that” Leo remarked.
 
“Don’t worry dude, if you’re with me, your parents will surely say yes”
 
“Hehe, I suppose so, they’ve never said no to anything that had to do with you, hehe, but London’s way farther than anywhere we’ve travelled to together”
 
“Right... but I have a good feeling about this” I replied.
 
“I hope you’re right” Leo said as he was about to eat a forkful of pasta.
 
—-
 
That night, I was back in the tower again, like I said earlier, I didn’t want to disturb Patri as of the moment so I decided to take a walk around the tower, after some effort, I was able to find myself in the 17th floor of the tower, it was my first time in this level, it looked like pretty much like the rest of the other levels, shelves with books on them, some with scrolls, and the walls adorned by paintings of sceneries, columns decorated with sculptures of various elves or animals.
 
As I walked around the level, a certain book caught my attention, it was a book in red leather binding, its inscriptions were in golden ink, as I opened the book, I felt a surge of energy surround my body it got to the point where the energy surge got overwhelming, I gritted my teeth as I stifled a cry when my knees fell to the floor, my body tingled all over, my legs and arms shaking, I wasn’t it pain but I was extremely uncomfortable, I started to feel dizzy, and then I blacked out.
 
“Chris! Chris!... wake up!” I heard as I regained consciousness.
 
“Huh... where am I?” I asked, my voice a little bit raspy.
 
“Son... are you okay?, I heard you scream... did you have a nightmare?” Dad asked with concern as he felt my forehead over to check if I was having a fever.
 
“No... no... wasn’t a nightmare... I was in the tower, you know ... the tower in my dreams where I meet Patri and Yal...”
 
“Yes... what happened?”
 
“There was this book, and when I touched it, I felt very weird”
 
Dad then looked at me then on my side, I followed his gaze and shit, the book that I found was right beside me! “Shit!” I jerked back then I mumbled “that’s impossible... I’m not suppose to be able to bring stuff out of tower or from the realm”
 
“Oh dear, what does this mean?” Dad was now confused and anxious.
 
“I don’t know... I have to talk to Victor about this, and I’ll talk to Patri tomorrow evening as well”
 
“Okay... are you now fine? Can you go back to sleep?” Dad asked as he checked my head again.
 
“Yeah... I’m fine, I just felt weird that’s all, no nightmares, just a weird feeling no need to worry dad”
 
“Okay... just give me a call if you need anything” dad said as he kissed my forehead and left me alone in my room again.
 
I looked at the book and with slight hesitation, I touched it, Hmm, nothing happened. I then took the book into my hands and what I saw ... no not saw but what I realized or dawned on me left me speechless.
 
I can read the book! It was in Elven script but I can fucking understand it! The book was titled Knowledge and Power, hmm, I looked at my bedside clock at it was still 4am, I had a few more hours ‘til sunrise, i wasn’t sleepy anymore, I then thought, I had nothing better to do but read.
 
The book, certainly was an eye opener, previously I’ve only skimmed through the books and scrolls, not fully understanding what was in front of me, this time however, it was as clear as daylight, the first few chapters were about energy manipulation, and how elves can properly channel energy into elemental magic.
 
At around 6am, I started to get tired, so I decided to catch a few minutes of sleep before my alarm went off.
 
 
Though I only had another hour of sleep, I didn’t feel tired or groggy when my alarm went.
 
As winter was approaching, the mornings were getting colder and sunrise came a bit later, walking into the kitchen to cook breakfast, I had to turn on the lights as the sun hasn’t fully risen yet.
 
Dad didn’t have lunch at home as he had something to deal with at the university he was teaching in, so Victor and I decided to grab a bite at the Diner instead.
 
“How are you Sally?” I greeted her as we took our spot.
 
“Doing alright, how bout you boys?”
 
“Never been better” Victor replied.
 
“Okay... just let us know when you boys are ready to order”
 
“Sure thing Sally. Thanks!” I said.
 
Over lunch, I had to talk to Victor about the book. “Victor...”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“I have to talk to you about something” I said rather seriously.
 
“What’s this all about? You look rather serious”
 
“I am...” I then grabbed my gym bag which I usually bring with me whenever I go to Victor’s for a sparring session. I then opened my bag while Victor was looking over at me rather curiously.
 
“I then found the book from the tower and handed it over to Victor”
 
Victor gave the book a once over and then uttered “shit...” as he realized what it is.
 
“How’d you get your hands on this?” He asked rather calmly but with a hint of seriousness in his voice.
 
“That’s precisely what I want to talk to you about...”
 
“What...?”
 
“That’s the point... I got my hands on it.”
 
“Huh... I don’t get it” he replied.
 
“Victor... I was at the tower last night, you know the one with all the books and stuff, well... I grabbed this one, and I woke up with it beside me”
 
“What? How is that... possible?” Victor said now with a hint of shock. “Yal said you were traveling as a projection, so how are you able to get something to crossover with you?”
 
I gave him a shrug and replied “that’s the point... I don’t know... there’s one more thing though”
 
“Huh? What else?”
 
“I can understand it”
 
“Am sorry what?”
 
“Open the book” I pointed at the book that Victor was holding, he opened it and I went over to his side of the booth and flicked a few pages.
 
“There... this” I pointed at a sentence written in Elvish “this says Energy is all around us, the amount of which that can be harnessed only depends on the skill, ability, and strength of an elf”
 
“Whoa... what could this mean?” Victor asked.
 
“I don’t know... I’ll try to ask Patri about this later when I sleep again, can you ask for help from your sire? This is a rather sudden and surprising development”
 
“Okay... I will” Victor replied, he looked at me with concern but he then composed himself and gave me a peck on the cheek.
“Don’t worry about it, we’ll figure this out”
 
 
 
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 23
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow! Bringing the book thru the veil was astonishing.  It could indicate that Chris' power is very strong and he was able to take the physical book because of his great power.  That would mean he has at least the power of two very powerful elves.  The other thought is that the tower sent the book with him, because he wasn't able to fully handle the knowledge.  If that's true then he probably will need all the knowledge before he visits the tower again.  That is an ominous thought.  The final possibility in my mind is that the tower intends for Chris to share the book with Victor and others.  Again that is a bit ominous, because it suggests great trouble ahead.  I love the way you engage your readers @gabz2000.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..