Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 2,023 Words
  • 2,781 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 25. Darker Nights 4

Warning:
Violence, Abuse, and Rape

I started to regain my consciousness, how many hours have passed, I do not know. What I do realize is that I’m on a bed and tied up, my hands tied to a bedpost and my feet are tied as well, I tried moving my hands and feet to no avail. My mouth is gagged and I feel dizzy and weak. Shit, what’s happening to me?

 
Then I realize that not only is my body in pain but my ass as well! My eyes shoot open to find a stocky white man on top of me... fucking me. I started to squirm but I’m too weak.
 
“Rise and shine pretty boy” he said in his raspy voice as he slowly but forcefully entered me, his member slowly but surely raping me.
 
“You’ve already been out for several hours, we’ve taken the pleasure of fucking you... we’ve each loaded you with load from each of us already hehe, seeing such a pretty boy like you alone last night was such a treat, we couldn’t help ourselves, hehe” He said in between grunts as he continued to pump into me.
 
This can’t be real, this has to be a nightmare I thought, I was just walking down the street earlier, how could this happen, this what those crime movies are made off, these don’t happen in real life! I tried to squirm out of his hold to no avail.
 
Tears started to swell from my eyes and my vision blurred. I cried and cried but I can’t do anything, my wrists and feet hurt from my struggle, I was bruising myself but the restraints were too well tied.
 
“Ughhh... yeah!” The man on top of me grunted and he came in me.
 
I felt pain as he swiftly removed his cock from me, I couldn’t see his cock but it felt quite thick.
 
His cock was replaced almost immediately by another one as a slender Latino man fucked me...
His breath smelled of alcohol and he reeked as if he hadn’t showered for a week. He pummeled me again and again and soon enough he came in me.
 
I felt helpless, pathetic and dirty. I wished someone would help me. My dad, Victor, Leo, someone, anyone. I was so weak I lost consciousness again.
 
I lost track of time but I rarely had any rest aside from whenever I was unconscious. My captors only gave me water and no food, not that I had any appetite anyway.
 
“You’re so beautiful” said the third captor as he fucked me. He was a thin white guy with a trimmed beard. He licked all over my face and he licked off my tears as he fucked me. I honestly don’t know how long and how many times they’ve already fucked me.
 
The guy touched me all over, making me squirm as he continued to defile my body. He clearly enjoyed using me.
 
I’ve lost my will to live. I feel dirty. I feel used. I felt helpless and unworthy of life. I was nothing more than a fuck toy for these guys. The last nail in the coffin was after some time I fourth guy came in the room. He was stocky and looked to be in his early 20s, he looked at the other guys as they drank and smoked in the room and said “so is this the pretty boy you mentioned?”
 
“Yeah, fuck him all you want and you give us 20% off from your supply”
 
It was their drug dealer and they were selling my ass off for a discount! A motherfuckin’ discount!
 
The guy immediately and unceremoniously unzipped his pants and with barely any lube shoved his member into me. I screamed but no sound would come out as my screams were muffled by the gag.
 
After unloading in me for 3 more times in the next few hours the dealer left. I was then again fucked by one of the guys.
 
I lost consciousness again, hope and any semblance of emotion leaving my mind and soul. I tried to fight, I really did, but all had been for naught, I wished they could have just killed me or something.
 
I was awoken by a disturbance in the room. Some sort of ruckus. I tried to move my head to see what was happening but I was honestly too weak to care at this point.
 
“Police! Police! Put your hands in the air! Don’t move!” I looked at guys in uniform as they pointed their guns on my rapists. I cried but no more tears escaped from my eyes. I had no more tears. I then blacked out all over again, wishing all of this was just a dream, this couldn’t be possibly be real, I want to go home, I wish I’d just waked up as if this didn’t happen, but the feeling was all too real, the pain was just too real.
 
—-
 
Victor’s POV
 
Thursday night at around 9pm I received a text from William.
 
“Is Chris with you? His not answering his phone, it seems to be dead, he said he was already on his way home several hours ago.”
 
I immediately replied. “No he’s not with me. We haven’t seen each other the entire day. I was in Richmond this afternoon.”
 
“Shit... I’ll call Leo” his dad replied.
 
I then checked our WhatsApp group and I saw messages of Leo and Chris bantering about the Halloween costume for tomorrow. Then out of nowhere Chris sends a geotag. It was several blocks away from the mall and with no caption. Leo asked what the geotag was all about but Chris didn’t reply. My heart sank and I felt sick, I had a terrible feeling about this.
 
I drove myself immediately to Chris’ house and Leo and his dad were already there in panic.
 
“We don’t know where he is!” William said. His hands on his head trying to pull out his hair.
 
“He should have been home hours ago” Leo replied with a worried look.
 
“Call the police. I have a bad feeling about this.” I said. I tried to be calm but with my boyfriend being missing I can’t help but feel worried as well. This isn’t like Chris. He doesn’t just disappear.
 
William immediately called the police and they were initially reluctant to investigate as the boy has only been missing for a few hours, and they almost dismissed it as a teenage boy partying, but William was adamant and he pulled some strings and was able to convince the station head to look into this. He described the suspicious circumstance of Chris’ disappearance and the details of geotag.
 
The police were in William’s house within 20 minutes and they took statements from each of us.
 
William was borderline hysterical at this point. Leo’s eyes were puffy and I was pacing back and forth in sheer concern and worry. I called Henry for help and to put all our resources in finding Chris.
 
We didn’t sleep that night. Leo called in sick from school, his parents were more than worried as well for Chris’ disappearance. They understood that with Chris being missing, Leo will in no way go to school.
 
Sunrise came and gone and still no Chris.
 
At noon I received a text from Henry.
“I checked out the geotagged area. Signs of struggle found. I can still smell Chris in the area. Nothing else, We’ve already tried to make contact with several of our agents to look into this, we’re putting all resources into this Victor”
 
William saw my phone ping and he looked at me and saw the concern in my face.
 
“News?” He asked.
 
“Yeah... nothing good. Henry said there were signs of a struggle in the geotagged area.”
 
“Shit... “ William had his hands on his face as he sobbed and sobbed.
 
At around 3pm a police car parked in the Rogers driveway. 2 officers knocked and we invited them in.
 
“Any news officer?” I asked.
William and Leo were in the couch both worrying themselves to death. We three have barely eaten or spoken the entire day.
 
“I’m Officer Quinn and this is my partner Officer Peters.” The tall lanky white man said.
 
“We have some news, we investigated the geotagged area and we were able to take security footage from establishments in the area.”
 
“And...?” I asked with a hint of concern in my slightly raised voice.
 
“And... we’ve confirmed that Mr. Chris Rogers has been abducted by 3 men in car”
 
William immediately stood with clenched fists “we have to find him! My boy is out there... he could be ... he could be...” then he broke down in tears.
 
We all knew what he was thinking, we were dreading it and we couldn’t just say it.
 
“We’re already looking into it sir. We were able to capture a plate number and we’re already scanning the area for possible matches” one of the officers replied.
 
I texted Henry “we have video evidence that he’s been abducted... any updates from your end?”
 
“I’ve just been in touch with the vampire seer, she says look out west, her visions weren’t that clear but that’s what she said, “west, where the sun sets is where the lost one shall be found” Which could mean the kidnappers took Chris West out of town via one of the two roads that lead west out of town maybe, it’s quite possible this might be related to the abduction case a few months back” Henry’s voice clearly concerned and livid, thinking of what could be happening to Chris, who has become a good friend of his.
 
I then looked back at the officer before they left the room. “Officers, I just have a hunch but it’s a strong one, can you all please focus on all security cameras on the west side of town?” I gave them my best pleading look. They gave me a funny look a fraction of a second but they relented, any leads as this point is helpful. I then thought that this might make me look suspicious so I added “wasn’t there an abduction case in the town a few miles west of Greensburg?” that lightened their mood a bit.
 
“Of course, we’ll do try to do that” Officer Peters replied.
 
It was night time... and the three of us were worried sick. I hate feeling so helpless, I may be a Governor but resources and manpower are limited as well, this was something we were not prepared for, an attack from rivals, yes, we can handle that, there’s security in vampire facilities across my district, but a random attack against someone close to me, this is something we haven’t thought through, of course, security should be extended to people around me, the attack at the park against us should have been a wake up call, all we did was do more self defense training but no protocols for events like this, shit, I can only blame myself for this, the lack of foresight.
 
Leo will be sleeping in the Rogers household for the night for any news. Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson brought us some food for dinner which we barely touched. We three have all lost our appetite we only had worry and the worst of fears running through our minds.
 
Sunrise came and gone... noon time still no update. We’ve called the officers earlier this morning and they said they were onto something but no further details were discussed. They only said that the lead to search west gave them a much needed break.
 
At around 3pm a police car parked into the driveway. William immediately opened the door.
 
The officer entered and only said.
“We’ve found him”
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 7
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 13
  • Angry 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Chris had to endure the pain and torture of being raped repeatedly by three men and then they had their drug dealer rape him as well to give them a discount on their drugs. I’m sure that William, Leo and Victor are all very worried about Chris since he disappeared two days ago. To say that they aren’t stressed would be an understatement, I hope the idiots who took Chris get the same treatment.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I have a feeling that all those guys that abducted and raped Chris will be in a lot of trouble with the vampire and the human government! I hope they stick to them (pun intended)!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
raven1

Posted (edited)

Chris will be in a terrible state of mind when he gets back to Victor, William and Leo.  I hope that none of the abductors had any STDs.  I was at least relieved that they had been captured before anything worse happened to Chris.  I hope Henry can investigate the crime scene for any evidence that leads to the drug dealer, or any other victims.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..