Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 4,422 Words
  • 2,947 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 76. Sire 1

Chapter 76 - Sire

After explaining to Victor what had happened in the realm, he seemed to have calmed down a bit as I repeatedly reassured him that I was given the all clear by the Master Healer and am more than healthy.

Victor and I ended up cuddling together in bed, breakfast wouldn’t be ready for another half hour or so, so we ended up enjoying each other’s warmth. His hands were caressing my back as I nuzzled my head on the crook of his neck, his scent had a deeply calming effect on me. As we were enjoying each other’s company, Victor spoke “So...are we still on for London? Luca is more than excited to have us for a few days”

I looked up to Victor and said “Uhm...sure, if he’ll have us, why not?”

Victor kissed my forehead and answered “great, we fly out tomorrow then” he beamed.

“Tomorrow?”

“Yes...”

“Isn’t that quite abrupt, what about the District? And Blood Army? And Patrick? And Lucy? Raymond? Erica?” I asked, thinking about the rest of Victor’s vampire family, like, wasn’t this suppose to be a family affair of some sort?

“Chris...you’re overthinking, all will be and actually... it’s already sorted out. Now it’s just a matter of convincing that werewolf friend of ours to join us. You think Leo is still coming right?”

I paused for a bit and replied. “Leo, the last time we spoke about this trip, was pretty excited about it, his parents won’t mind as long as I’m there, but August? Well...he has his own pack to think of”

“Hmm...right, but wouldn’t it be nice if we had them both with us in London?”

“Won’t your sire mind?” I asked.

“Luca will surely not mind, I bet he’d love it.”

“We can talk to August and Leo about it over breakfast” I replied, as Victor continued to play with my hair. Then I added “You’re still attending my Ascension right?”

Victor smiled back at me and gave me a quick yet very loving peck on the lips. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world, meeting your grandfather certainly is making me nervous, but hell, I’ll be there, I’m not sure what this is really about but it seems to be a big thing”

“Yeah...Patri, Matra, my uncles, and even Yal have been fussing about it”

“Hmm...I wonder what the realm looks like” Victor mused.

“I haven’t been around much, but from what I’ve seen, it isn’t really that much different from us, the tech is different a bit, and they dress differently too, but I haven’t seen any goblins or dragons so far” I laughed a bit.

“Bummer” Victor poured in jest.

“I’ll have to make arrangements with Yal regarding your arrival, I remember that there’s a portal to the realm in London, most likely we’ll use that” I answered.

“Hmm...what a happy coincidence that we’re taking this trip to Luca then” Victor said as he kissed my cheek.

Victor and I made our way to the dining area for breakfast. Everyone was just streaming into the room as we entered. Leo looked very flushed and had unkempt hair as he walked in and sat next to me. I gave Leo a few seconds to himself after he sat and I whispered to him “morning sex huh?”

His face immediately turned to face me and whispered back “am I that obvious?”

“Dude...your hair is all over the place, you’re flushed, and you smell like August and look at him, he’s been smiling since you both entered the room, that must have been great morning sex huh?” I teased.

Leo smiled back and answered. “You bet, can’t believe I ever thought I was straight” he snickered.

I bumped his elbow and just smiled at him. Goodness, my best friend is really settling well into this new life of his, I mean look at him, already having some hot sex with the hottest werewolf in town, and I only say werewolf cause in my eyes, Victor is the hottest fuck in town.

After a few more minutes we were all settled in the room, August was at the head of the table, on his right was Leo, and on his left was Victor. Cage, Fred, Arthur, Arnold, Pavlos and Kazu were present as well. Some of the vampire agents and werewolf agents that were into cooking took it upon themselves to prepare breakfast for us and basically shooed Arnold and Arthur away from the kitchen.

There were stacks and stacks of pancakes in front of us, some bacon, toasts, french toasts, scrambled eggs and omelettes as well. Milk, coffee, and freshly squeezed orange juice were available as refreshments.

We all settled into eating, the table was a bit quieter than usual aside from the morning greetings, it seemed most were hungry and excited to eat.

As we all settled into eating, Victor and I exchanged looks every now and then which August noticed after our fourth or fifth exchange.

“Alright Chris...Victor...what’s this about?” He asked.

“Well...” I started, but couldn’t muster the right words to say. Good thing Victor took over.

“We were thinking...” he looked at Leo then asked. “Leo... you’re still okay with joining us in London right?”

That took Leo out of his own reverie and stared back at Victor and then at me and then at August. “Uhm... of course, if the offer still stands, I’ve cleared it with mom and dad weeks ago before all the drama of the past few days”

“Good” Victor said. Then he looked at August “you mind your boyfriend joining us?”

“Of course not, he’s always wanted to go to London, I won’t stop him, hell...I support him, we’ve talked about this trip a few weeks back” August smiled back as he just finished chewing on some bacon.

“I see” Victor replied the he looked straight into August’s eyes and said “wanna come with us? A few days? With me and my family?”

“Huh?” August replied.

“Come on, I bet Luca will be more than excited to see you and get some Councilor to Councilor talk with you”

“If you had asked me a few weeks ago, I might have said yes...but...“ August paused then continued “it’s all been so crazy, I might have to pass on this.”

Leo looked at bit sad when August said that, however good thing Cage came to the rescue “Boss...don’t worry about us, security has been ramped up, and we don’t mind you not spending the holidays with us” he snickered.

Arnold piped in “yeah boss...we’ll just throw some wild parties with the agents here while you’re gone” the young werewolf teased.

August huffed as if to mull it over. He looked around, and especially gave more attention to his pack mates and all were more than happy to see him have some time off with Leo in London.

I then stood from my chair and went over to August “it’s my Ascension in the realm a few days after Christmas as well...wanna meet more elves?” I asked.

August had a look of surprise on his face and the rest were mostly clueless to what I had said.

“So...coming?” I asked out loud.

“Fine...I’ll go, as long as these ruffians” August paused and looked at his pack especially longer at Fred.

“...as long as these ruffians, behave and take care of the compound”

“Great! Pack your bags, we’re flying out tomorrow” Victor chimed in beaming.

“What?! Tomorrow already?”

“Yeah!” My boyfriend answered.

Leo then whispered to me and asked “what did you say to him to make him come with us?”

I leant over and whispered back

“I promised to give him a better ride than you had given him earlier”

I teased. A statement which only earned me a light shove from my best friend.

“He’s mine” he softly growled.

“Just kidding...I just asked him to come to realm with us after London, that’s all” I smiled.

“That’s better...” Leo muttered. Damn never thought my best friend would be so possessive of August but then again, August is scorching hot. So I don’t blame him, and also the guy is such a gentle giant, they are perfect for each other.

While we were finishing up with breakfast, August declared “okay, I have to make several calls and emails, then I gotta pack” August sighed and rubbed his forehead but with a slight smile he said “I can’t believe I let you guys talk me into this”

“Great, we fly out from Richmond tomorrow” Victor chimed in.

“You already got the tickets?” Leo asked.

“All sorted” Victor gave us all a mischievous smile. Something was up, well, he’s a Vampire Governor surely he can get multiple seats to London right on the spot if he wanted to, but there was something in his smile.

I tried to help out with the clean up but the agents insisted I stay out of their way.

I made my way outside to the garden, there were several agents visible from a distance but the place was now visibly less chaotic than before, I decided to call dad and tell him about the decision to push through with our visit to London.

“Tomorrow?!” Dad said in surprise as I explained to him the developments from our end.

“Yes...dad...tomorrow, so better start packing, we’re arriving there later tonight, Leo and I have some packing to do as well” I said

I decided to shower before lunch, so that I was fresh for the rest of the day. Victor was on the bed, watching tv as I undressed. He gave a low whistle as I made my way towards the bathroom.

I was rinsing off the suds when Victor joined me in the bathroom. He opened the glass door, and I turned to see what he was up to, I saw him in his naked glory. Victor was up for some shower sex, and I was more than happy to oblige.

We both started to make out underneath the cascade of the overhead shower, our hands roaming all over each other’s defined bodies. It was a slow and passionate kiss, and our hard abs were fighting each other as our bodies rubbed against each other. And with his vampire strength, Victor easily lifted me against the marble wall, and he slowly slid his 7.5inch uncut cock inside me. His cock stretched my hole just the right amount and his cock head was rubbing against my prostate, making me squirm and writhe with pleasure. As he was sensually fucking me, his mouth was all over my neck and upper chest, licking and kissing me all over. “I love you” he whispered.

“I love you too” I moaned back.

After a few more minutes of sensual fucking, I couldn’t help it anymore, I came between Victor and myself, coating our naked torso with at least 7 spurts of my cum. The tightening of my ass ring did its job and a few seconds later, Victor was accosting my insides with his vampire seed.

Victor continued to slowly thrust in me and his cock didn’t even go soft, the vampire high came almost a minute later and my sensations were all over the place, everything felt different, my sense of touch, smell, hearing, sight, and taste, all enhanced; “fuuuck” I moaned as Victor continued to fuck me, he was now gaining pace, as he ravaged my mouth with deep kisses.

“Fuck” he screamed into my neck as he came again.

That fresh load only enhanced the vampire high I was feeling at that moment, and I couldn’t let go of Victor as I wanted to feel him for a bit longer.

“Wow” he said as he helped me get back on my feet.

“Wow indeed” I smiled back at him, still a bit loopey from the good dose of vampire cum I’d had.

“You alright?” He asked.

“Of course I am” I replied, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

We both then had a decent shower, my second time today but I don’t mind. I mean, who would?

—-

After lunch, we all said our goodbyes to the ones that were gonna be left behind. Kazu and Pavlos will stay in August’s compound for another night before they head on to Washington D.C. where the other two Stratos agents were.

I hugged Cage, Fred, Arthur, and Arnold goodbye and told them I’d see them all again soon.

“You boys take care, and behave” August warned his pack when we left.

“Aye aye sir” Cage snickered as he hugged the older werewolf.

Victor and August were in the front while Leo and I were at the back. Victor was driving. While another car full of vampire agents was following us as a security precaution.

From the back, I asked August, “so have you met Luca before?”

“A few times, but haven’t really talked to him that much” he answered. “He seems decent though” he quipped.

Victor lightly punched August’s shoulder and said “of course he’s decent, he’s my sire”

“Hmm...just saying” August teased back.

“My god, Chris, we’re going to London!” Leo said to me, excitement building in his voice.

“Yeah...we’ve talked about this weeks ago but now, it’s happening, like soon” I replied.

We made it back to Greensburg just before dinner. I leant from the back side of the car towards Victor and he kissed my cheek as he dropped me off. While exiting the car and just before I entered the house, I noticed a parked car not far from us, I sensed vampires; it seems that the protection on dad and our household wasn’t being removed despite the defeat of Agatha and Gustav.

I greeted my dad at home. “Dad, I’m home!”

“In here buddy” dad said coming from his room. Dad’s door was open and I can see him rummaging through his closet for clothes to pack.

“Dad” I said.

“Chris” he said as he went over to me and gave me a tight hug. “You doing good buddy?” He asked.

“Yes” I replied.

“Are you sure? From what I’ve gathered that was quite a fight that transpired in the compound” dad remarked.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I smiled back. Then I remembered all those that lost their lives and got hurt. It had been a nagging feeling at the back of my head ever since I’d recovered, but now the dam was bursting.

“What’s wrong?” Dad asked, concern filling his voice.

“All those people...” I looked away, misty eyes. “They didn’t have to die... those rogues, they’ve hurt so many” I hissed.

Dad came over to me again to give me an even tighter hug. “I know son...I know... “ dad said, rubbing my back as he comforted me.

After a few more minutes of sniffling one my dad’s shoulder, I was able to collect myself a bit more, and I let him go.

“Better?” He asked.

“Yeah, thanks dad” I forced a smile at him.

Dad put his hands on my shoulders, looked me in the eye and said “son... I know it’s hard, difficult, and infuriating, I get how you feel, the world we live in is far from peaceful, and there are tons of bad people out there, and I can tell you, this won’t be the last time innocent blood will be shed, however, what we can do, is do our best to protect as many as we can” he strengthened his grip on my shoulder as I nodded in agreement.

“Thanks dad, I needed that”

I spent the next few minutes watching dad pack his luggage, I felt bad for all the lost innocent lives, and it only lit a stronger fire in me, I strengthened my resolve and then went to my room.

I sat back in my bed for a few more minutes, trying to collect my thoughts, things were happening so fast, and my emotions were all over, however one thing was certain: I had Dad, Victor, Leo, and August by my side, I had my friends and people who love me by my side, I had Patri, Matra, my uncles, Yal, and Etalos as well, I would certainly do my best to protect those around me and those who need me.

It took me less than an hour to pack my bags, Patri had informed me that there wasn’t any need to bring clothes for the realm, so I just packed for the cold and wet weather of London. I had a medium sized suitcase with me and a backpack as well, ‘this should do’ I thought as I looked at my packed belongings.

Dad and I had late dinner and both decided to just have pizza delivered.

“So we’re flying out tomorrow huh?”

Dad asked.

“Yeah, I thought it wasn’t pushing through but it seems like Victor has it all figured out, and his sire, he says, is more than excited to have us”

“*Sigh*, Luca Tremonti” dad whispered.

“What’s with him dad?”

“Well...just nervous to meet a bloody old vampire that’s all, and add on that that he’s in the High Council”

“Hmm... he’s basically August’s equivalent in the Vampire government right?” I asked.

“More or less, yes, but vampires are such complicated beings, it’s kind of hard to explain, with werewolves, you see what you get, with vampires, you never know” dad sighed.

“Well...this is Victor’s sire we’re talking about, he can’t be that bad” I smiled. “Though, I am nervous as well, what if he doesn’t like me?! Isn’t he like Victor’s vampire dad or something?” I said.

Dad smirked and said, “well...I’m your dad and Victor’s pretty comfortable around me, let’s see you be that comfortable around Luca” Dad teased.

“Dad...you’re not helping”

I snickered as I took a bite of my pepperoni pizza.

—-

That evening, I made a quick visit to the realm. I discussed with Patri the travel plans we’ve made regarding London, and It was decided that it will be Yal that would facilitate the group’s passage to the realm via the portal in London. As much as Patri and I would want to try and see if I could take people with me as I cross realms, we erred on the side of caution and decided to use the portal instead.

I also spent several minutes going over the travel plans with Etalos, especially with him now being my assistant. He was excited to meet the rest of the crew, and he’s very much intrigued with Victor, which is a given as Etalos has basically seen me breakdown over the guy.

I didn’t spend more than two hours in the realm and I instead went back to my room for some sleep, at this point I barely needed much sleep anymore but tonight was one of those nights that I needed to catch some rest.

I woke before my alarm and today was finally the day of us flying to London. I was ecstatic, yet nervous at the same time. However, I decided to focus on my excitement that I’d get to see Patrick, Lucy, Raymond, and Erica again. It’s been quite some time since I last saw those four, sigh, the recent crisis with the Blood Army must have put them under a lot of stress; this holiday is something everybody needs, the past few weeks have been a total roller coaster.

Victor joined us for breakfast.

“Everything packed?” He asked to no one specific in the room but dad answered for us both.

“Seems like it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris here forgot to pack his underwear” dad grinned back at me, he was referring to a time a few years back when we went to L.A. and I forgot bring any underwear with me, dad had a good laugh at my expense that time but eventually relented and bought me some at the department store.

“Well...I wouldn’t mind that actually” Victor teased me.

I blushed and gave Victor my best death glare.

“What? Your dad knows we’re dating...calm down” he smiled back at me. And all I could do was remain blushing but I did calm down as Victor laid out the plans for the day. We’d be spending lunch at his place, Lucy and Erica were arriving from North Carolina and would arrive at Victor’s place just before lunch, while Patrick and Raymond are taking a plane from Atlanta and will meet us at the airport in Richmond.

Seems like we were really going to be complete during this trip.

I did one last sweep of my bedroom and of my closet to check if I left anything important behind. ‘I guess I’m all sorted’ I thought. Then dad called from his room down below “passport!”

“What is it dad?” I called back.

“I almost forgot our passports” he laughed back at me.

I had to giggle as well.

We drove several houses over to the Nicholson residence to pick Leo up.

I just opened their door and Leo’s mom was fussing over Leo in their living room.

“Are you sure you haven’t forgotten anything?” Wilma said time her son.

“I have everything, mom” Leo groaned.

“Oh my dear boy... all grown up, traveling abroad without his parents” his mom teared up a bit.

“Mooom...” Leo groaned, embarrassed as all of this was transpiring in front of me.

“Oh there you are Chris, you being with Leo makes it all better...” his mom said noticing for the first time. “I mean... August seems nice but having Chris with you makes it all better”

I gave Leo a weird look at the mention of August’s name.

“They know about me and August” Leo huffed but I can feel him smiling inside.

“Oh” was all I can reply.

“Nice chap, if you ask me” Mr. Nicholson said as he walked in on us.

“This is all just too fast, one day he’s a baby then now he’s flying to England... and has a boyfriend” Wilma started to tear up again.

This was a little bit awkward for me, I knew Leo had plans of discussing his sexuality to his parents but we haven’t discussed him telling them about August as a boyfriend. I mean they knew of August hanging around us every now and then but not the boyfriend part. But now, it seems everything’s all sorted out in their home.

“You ready buddy?” James said to his son.

“Yes, dad”

Hugs and kisses were exchanged, and dad and Victor decided to come into the house as well. And more hugs and well wishes were exchanged.

As we got back in the car, it was now Leo and I sitting at the back.

“Spill” I nudged him.

“What?”

“You know... your parents knowing about August”

“Well... it just kind of happened really, I just blurted it out over breakfast this morning” Leo shrugged.

“And...?” I asked.

“Mom cried...”

“Really?”

“Yeah... but it’s not what it seems... she’s just happy for me, I guess, dad doesn’t mind as well, he’s seen me and August hang out without you and Victor so it seems he had a feeling about us”

I hugged my best friend and kissed him on the forehead. “I’m so happy for you Leo” I smiled.

Victor and Dad, who were both listening in, kept silent while we were talking. However at one point dad turned to see us, he smiled at Leo and gave him a thumbs up while Victor looked at the rear view mirror and winked at my best friend. It seems all is well at this point.

“Though dad did actually suggest we have a more formal get to know dinner with August after this trip” Leo sighed.

“That’s good...I can remember the get to know meal I had” Victor laughed a bit. Which only earned him a light punch on the right shoulder from my dad.

“Hey now... “ dad snorted.

We made it to Victor’s place and we were met, as expected by a squealing Lucy. “Oh my!” She shouted as we all walked in, she didn’t hide her vampire speed and in almost an instant she was all over me and then Leo. “I missed you guys” she greeted.

“We missed you too” I said, hugging the vampire back.

“Come on, Lunch is almost ready” Erica said as she tried to get her sire off Leo and myself.

Mark and Troy prepared a very delicious meal for lunch. We all spent time trying to catch up with Erica and Lucy. It seemed that the attacks in the Carolinas weren’t as bad compared to what occurred here in Virginia, they’ve also increased their security details on all essential vampire establishments there as well.

And just like that, lunch was over and we were all now headed to the airport. We were split in two groups, we had vampire agents driving us as both Troy and Mark would be joining the trip as well. Troy and Mark were in the same car with Henry, Lucy and Erica while the rest in another larger car as there were more of us.

Lucy’s group was in a car in front of us while a car with 3 agents followed us. It seems despite things calming down a bit, and with a significant loss at the side of the Blood Army, the vampires and werewolves were not letting their guards down just yet. I heard four more Stratos agents were flying in within the week, including Pavlos’ group that’s a total of seven Stratos agents all just all bent on wiping out the Blood Army.

“What time is our flight?” I asked Victor.

“Uhm...we’re scheduled to leave at 4pm, why?”

I did the math and I was in a panic, dad, and Leo did their own math as well and felt uneasy. While August just sat silent at the back while trying to calm Leo down.

“Dude! We should be at the airport like two to three hours before the flight, we’re still half an hour away from the airport and it’s ten past three!” I said.

Victor just snorted a bit and said. “Don’t worry, I got it” he smiled at us three who felt uneasy and were just left exchanging looks while we sat at the back of the car.

Thanks a bunch @Etotsira for helping out.
I hope everyone’s keeping safe.
Sorry it took longer than anticipated for me, I guess the agents you’ve sent after me are also in quarantine 😂
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 24
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..