Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 3,404 Words
  • 4,177 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 8. Days in the Sun 1

The morning went on as usual, I prepared breakfast and had my lessons with dad for the next four hours, while eating lunch dad asked me “so what are your plans today?”

 
“Well Victor and I are hanging out this afternoon, he’s actually picking me up at 1 then I’m off to soccer practice, we’re training for an hour today. It’s our first game on Saturday, speaking of which, are you watching?”
 
“Like I’d miss it for the world kiddo, I bet me and your boyfriend will be at the stands cheering you on the loudest” Dad grinned. I knew he’d be there, he’s never missed a game except that time when he had the flu.
 
“har har, funny dad” I snickered. Dad just can’t help but tease me about my love for Victor every now and then. And to be honest, I kindda like the occasional teasing. Hehe
 
We finished our lunch and we hung out the living room for over some noon time shows, a silver Lexus parked on our driveway and it can only be one person, we hear a knock on the door, and I immediately run up to it and open it, I greet my gorgeous boyfriend with a peck on his pink lips and ask him to join me and dad for a few minutes in the living room.
 
 
“You don’t have to knock next time you know” I said.
 
“Haven’t you heard that vampires need to be invited in to enter a house?” He said with a mischievous smile as he had one hand firmly holding the edge of he door frame. Goodness he’s such a tease.
 
”I doubt that’s true” I hugged him and kissed him again.
 
Victor and I sat on the other couch on dad’s right. “Hi Mr. R!” Victor greeted my dad with a warm smile.
 
“Hi Victor nice of you to drop by, still can’t believe I’ll be seeing you more often than how often I’ve seen Patrick or any other vampire for that matter” dad said with a cheeky smile.
 
“You bet you’ll be seeing more of me, sir”
 
“stop that sir nonsense, you’re like what 3 times my age?”
 
“Actually... almost six times your age William” Victor grinned.
 
“Woah, more than two centuries old eh?” Dad said, he’s mouth left half open.
 
“Yes! Actually born in Germany on 1759”
 
“Woah Victor! I knew you were like 200 years old or something but putting a year on it just makes it so real” I said as I held him closer with my right arm embracing him in.
 
“And you’re German eh?”
 
“Sure am, born and bred full German man, well... Prussian actually” he said.
 
I just giggled at him and said “man, you’re ancient, I never expected someone to actually talk about Prussia in a more familiar way” I held him closer and pecked on his cheeks.
 
Dad just smiled at us and said “You’ll be a great history professor, Victor”
 
“yeah, me and my 18 year old body?” He said while moving one of his hands from head to his torso to show off his youth and great physique. We all laughed at that.
 
 
“Dad, I almost forgot, Victor, Leo, and I will be having dinner at Victor’s place, will that be alright?”
 
“Hmm... so making it a three-way relationship eh?” Dad said. He was barely holding his smile at this point.
 
“Funny dad... stop it. Leo’s my best friend you know and I want my boyfriend and best friend to be good friends too” I crossed my arms feigning anger.
 
“fine fine, whatever you say, just don’t me home late okay?”
 
“No worries on that Mr. R, I’ll bring both back home by 9pm”
 
We bid dad goodbye and Victor and I were off to the Diner. The Diner has certainly become on of our favorite spots hehe, it is of course the place where I first laid eyes on it, so yeah, that place is special.
 
As we were driving to the Diner, Victor asked “So do you think, we should tell Leo... you know about me or something?”
 
“You think he’ll be okay with it?”
 
“Well... I think he’ll be surprised for sure but I have a feeling he’ll take it just as fine as you did” Victor patted my thigh.
 
“Well, he’s my best friend and I really want you both to be good friends too, so yeah, if you think we should tell him, then why the hell not? You take the lead on this okay? I have no fucking idea how to even start it with Leo”
 
“okay, just follow my lead later then? How bout we tell him over dinner?”
 
“Sure, that sounds like a plan”
 
Then within moments we were already parking right outside the Diner, we found our usual booth, and greeted Sally as she took our order.
 
Victor and I basically talked about our usual antics and giggled and laughed a bit as we sneaked in a joke or two every now and then. We were sipping on our milkshakes as Victor received a text message.
 
He excused himself a read it for a bit and asked “Have you tried Martin’s Cafe?” Then he continued “It was Patrick, one of my subordinates that texted me, he said we should try the cafe”
 
“Hmm... I think me and dad have passed by it a few times but we haven’t tried it though, but I’m curious, wanna try it tomorrow then?” I said.
 
“Sounds like a plan” he responded. He then held my hand and tenderly caressed it as we drank our milkshakes, we exchanged knowing glances of want and lust, and of love as we continued to sip on our milkshakes.Then held my hand firmer and started to stand and he basically dragged me into the men’s toilet for another hot make out session, we basically were locked in that room for 10 minutes, good thing it was in the afternoon down time and very few people were in the Diner at that moment, our make out session was not disturbed.
 
We were both flushed as we left the toilet and as I we sat back in our booth, “you know we can do that thing at our places right?” I said as I gave him a sly look.
 
“I know... but don’t tell me making out in a public toilet doesn’t excite you?” I relented and sighed, yeah, have to agree with him on that.
 
“you caught me, hehe, yeah, it is a bit exciting if that’s what you’re saying” I giggled.
 
We left the Diner a few minutes later and arrived at the park with a few minutes to spare again, the team has started to notice me bringing Victor to our practice sessions, some commented that he should try out, some indicated that they should start hanging out, Victor politely declined the invitation to try out and I basically introduced him as a new friend and that Leo and myself were helping him out catch his bearings around the town as he just moved from Atlanta.
 
The other teens accepted that and we began our 1 hour session a few minutes later.
 
Leo and I were wiped out after a grueling session “We’re so not ready for Saturday’s game dude” Leo panted.
 
“Yeah, I think the other club is gonna wipe us out, a third of our club members are newbies and our trainings haven’t been that consistent recently, it’s just the past 2 weeks or so that we’ve picked up our paces, I hope we don’t receive a thrashing on Saturday” I said.
 
“So how tough are your opponents this Saturday” Victor asked. He was starting to get immersed into our local soccer circuit lives and I find it nice that he’s taken an interest with my hobby.
 
“Well, they’re not that tough actually, it’s just another club from this town, from the Northern side of town actually, but I’ve heard from a friend that that team is actually out for State League Championships this year, well... I’m not sure if they can make it, but I’ve been told that their training is almost twice as long as their regimen from last year” Leo sighed as we changed into our street clothes and wiped off the sweat from ourselves.
 
We walked towards Victor’s parked car and carried on with our conversation, “basically we’re still in the preliminary rounds now, we’ll be facing 8 teams during this leg, coach says that for us to advance safely to State League Quarter-finals we’d basically need 6 wins, we can actually with just 5 but it depends with the performance of the other teams, last year we almost made it, we had 5 wins but we were 2 points behind the other team” I replied as I continued to gulp some energy drink.
 
“Well, I’ll be cheering for you both this Saturday, you can at least count on that” Victor patted my back as we made our way to his car.
 
It was a short drive to his home, and it was Leo’s second time there. I’ve started to get used to the opulence of Victor’s home but it seems Leo’s still out of place, he was even made more uncomfortable when he met Troy, the butler, and Mark, the housekeeper, it was my first time meeting Mark, He has this youthful yet confident aura surrounding him as he greeted us, I just nodded at him and we three made our way to the kitchen for some refreshments.
 
“Dude! A butler really!?” Leo asked with more surprise rather than exasperation in his tone as we drank some juice.
 
“Hehe, well there’s more to me than meets the eye” Victor said to Leo. Victor with a grin, then he invited us to use one of his showers but we politely declined as we didn’t have any more change of clothes.
 
“Nonsense, I’ll have Troy fetch you both a change of clothes immediately” Victor replied and waived our concerns off with his hand.
 
Leo and I just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and I said “If this is your plan of having us naked for dinner, Victor, you’re dead wrong” I softly punched his shoulder.
 
“Hehe, I don’t need to do such things to get you naked” he replied with a sly grin.
 
“Viiictooor!” I nearly screamed “don’t give Leo any ideas okay?, I’m not an easy guy!” I said, I was almost beet red by then. Goodness do I turn red easily.
 
“Hehe, just kidding, come on follow me, you each can use one of the guest bathrooms” We followed Victor to the second floor and entered one of the corridors, he directed us each to two adjacent rooms, “you can each use the showers in here, you’ll find a change of clothes already prepared by the bed” he said.
 
I entered my designated room and I was awe struck, it was at least 3 times the size of my room, it had a modern aesthetic to it, with earth tones as a color motif for the walls and the king sized bed, I found a set of clothes, underwear included neatly folded on top of one of small couches on the edge of the bed. I checked it’s size and I’ll be damn, it’s indeed my size. I made my way to the shower, and goodness, it was at least 3x the size of my shower as well, it had a tub, a double rain shower, marble and expensive tiles all over, I turned on the rain shower and enjoyed the warm water relax my muscles, the body wash and shampoo were exquisite, I smelled like a million bucks as I toweled myself off with an expensive towel. I started changing into my new set of clothes. And I noticed the brand, mother fucking Armani! Who uses Armani as house clothes?! I thought.
 
I finished changing and found my way to the dining room, Leo was not far behind me and he caught up with me as I walked down the staircase “can you fucking believe this dude? Did you see that shower? That bedroom, I don’t know if the bedroom you used is as good as mine but damn, that was a treat!” Leo said as we stepped and moved along the large staircase.
 
“Have you noticed the brands of the shirt and shorts?” I asked him.
 
He gave me a confused look.
 
“Come on then, look at the tag behind my shirt” I gestured to him. He looked underneath the collar of my shirt he muttered
 
“Jesus fucking Christ, dude, you’re dating a rich kid, and not just any rich kid, I have a feeling he’s mother fucking loaded” Leo said.
 
I just nervously giggled as it dawned on me that I have no idea how loaded my boyfriend is, it’s not that I’m after his money or anything, it’s just that the more I learn about him, the more I realize there’s so much more, but then again if you’re 260 years old, you’re bound to have a lot of history right?
 
We made our way to the Dining room, Troy and Mark were already laying out the food on the table, I found some roasted chicken, pasta, mashed potatoes, grilled beef, and a soup of some sort. Victor arrived moments later and we three sat and enjoyed the food.
 
We were just finishing our food and I felt that Victor was about to give Leo the talk in a few moments and I was right. Victor had a more serious look on his face and looked at Leo and said “So... Leo... uhm... Chris and I have something to talk to you about...”
 
Leo raised his eye brows as he was eating his mashed potatoes. “Uh... what’s the about? You guys aren’t getting married already?” He giggled.
 
“Hehe no, but it’s something serious” Victor replied.
 
Leo looked at me and said “What’s this about?, you’re making me sort of worried now hehe” he said with a nervous laugh.
 
“Leo, uhm, this is a big secret okay, and I’ve just recently known about this too, but you're my best friend and Victor’s my boyfriend and I really want you both to be good friends and know more about each other” I said with a nervous voice as I played with my spoon.
 
“Ah... ok, what’s this about?” Leo said.
 
“Uhm, Leo, please remember that you can trust me okay, and that I’ll never hurt you or anyone you love” Victor said as he looked Leo straight in the eye.
 
“Oh... ok... but seriously dude you’re kindda creeping me out know”
 
“uhm there’s really no easy way to say this, but please please, remember I’m your friend too okay?” Victor said with concern as well as determination in his eyes. We both decided that we had to be open with Leo and this had to be done. It was moving a little too fast for our taste but we didn’t want to hide more from Leo, if we hide it any longer by the time he finds out the truth he might get offended.
 
“Just here us out Leo, okay?” I added.
 
“Well... here goes nothing... uhm Leo, well... I’m a... well... I’m a vampire” Leo said just above a whisper but his eyes looked at straight into Leo’s eyes.
 
Leo has this confused look his face scrunched up a little and he looked at me and Victor back and forth trying to figure out if we were joking or something
 
“Haha, funny guy, it’s kind of early for Halloween, kay?”
Leo gave a nervous giggle.
 
“Uhm, Victor’s actually serious dude, I just found out myself last Monday when he fought off the muggers, he’s really strong and fast, and more actually” I said.
 
“Chris, dude, stop messing with me okay, vampire? Really?... hehe” Leo said as he was playing with his utensils still not sure if whether what we’re saying was in anyway true.
 
“Uhm, we’re not joking Leo ... and I don’t want you to be afraid of me okay, but I think if you don’t believe me just yet, then I’ll have to show some proof right?” Leo said.
 
Then Victor steeled himself back on his chair, looked at us both... opened his mouth and in seconds his canines grew almost 2 inches into 2 sharp fangs. It’s the first time I’ve seen it and I was surprised as well, Leo looked a little shocked and disbelief and even jerked back on his chair, the Victor retracted his fangs and said “believe me now?”
 
Leo looked at us both and said
“Damn, was that real? Did I really just see that?” He said... then continued “I’m not being punked am I?” He was looking at us for any hint that this was a joke but also I can sense that somehow he believed that most likely we weren’t.
 
“No pranks on this one Leo...” I said as I reached across the table to him and squeezed his free hand.
 
“Damn, wait, woah, fuck, shiiit, you’re a vampire?” Leo said as he looked at Victor again with a new understanding of who and what he was. “
 
I’m afraid I am” Victor said with a smile.
 
“Woah, fuck, dude, shit... I’m sorry for all the cussing but damn, give me a few seconds okay?” Leo breathed in deep as he composed himself.
 
He then looked at me and said “So you’re dating a vampire and you’re okay with it?” He asked.
 
“More than okay...” I grinned and gave him a reassuring firm grip on his hand again.
 
“Well ... if you’re okay with it then I think I am too” then he looked at Victor and said “but I have tons of questions!” He remarked.
 
“As expected, of course I’ll answer, you’re not actually that far behind from Chris with all the questions, hehe”
 
Victor then reached out to Leo’s hand and squeezed it as well
 
“I’m happy you’re okay with it Leo, and I’ll be your friend if you want me to okay”
 
“Victor... you’re basically my best friend’s boyfriend I think its already a law or something that we should be good friends, hehe”
 
Then for the next 30 or so minutes Victor caught up Leo with the same information I had, Leo was surprised as well to know that my dad is supportive of our relationship, and he was almost fainting when he learned of Victor’s age and position in the Vampire government, we had a few laughs as well. It was a good night.
 
Victor drove us home before 9pm, I kissed him on the lips before I left the car and I saw him drive off a few houses over and drop Leo off as well, I entered the house, said my greetings to my dad and I flopped on to my bed, I texted my good nights to Victor and I then fell asleep.
 
I was in the tower again, and in front of me was a thicker brown book, with the rose and sun symbol again, it had ornate decorations on its spine and I felt the embossed inscriptions as I felt energy from the book transfer to me, I opened the book and I swear I felt warm air surround me, I flipped through the pages, the writings were a little bit older than before, it’s started to fade but still visible, not that I really understood what I was looking at but I still felt somehow I was absorbing into my subconscious what I was looking at. The book was thick and I didn’t have time to explore the tower anymore as just as I finished the book, things started to fade out again.
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 16
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 1/8/2020 at 8:11 AM, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. So now Leo knows about Victor being a vampire. Chris has his recurring dream, we learn a bit more this time.

I agree with chris191070, the dreams are going to play into this some how.  

 

I am not surprised that Chris wanted Leo to know about Victor or that Victor wanted him to know; but a little surprised that Leo was just so okay with it without any real reaction to it.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I thought that Leo would have more problems about Victor being a vampire.  I guess that says a lot for Leo and his loyalty to Chris.  What kind of knowledge are being transferred to Chris in the books.  It also seems he absorbing power now from them.  How will that affect him?  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..