Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 3,289 Words
  • 3,517 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 77. Sire 2

Chapter 77 - Sire

Half an hour later, I noticed that we were approaching the airport.

I can see the airport terminal just a few hundred yards from us.

However, what surprised me was that the car in front of us, the one Henry and the rest were in, missed the turn towards the terminal and a few seconds later we missed our turn as well.

“Uhm...excuse me? Didn’t we miss our turn?” I asked the agent driving us.

The agent who has mostly kept quiet during the drive, but somehow I learned was named Joel, looked at me via the rear view mirror, he nodded in recognition of my question and spoke “sir, we’re on the right direction, we’re almost there” his voice was straight and had no hint of anything. I gave Victor a weird look and he just smiled back at me.

Three minutes later, we took a turn and we entered a chain linked fenced area and we parked in front of a small building, with a large hangar beside it. “Here we are” Joel said, smiling back at all the confused faces of the people at the back.

“Victor?” I asked, I was confused.

“Yes?”

“We’re flying from here?” I asked.

“Yes...come on, get off the car and get your bags” he said. “Thanks for driving us Joel, you guys take care on your way back” Victor said to the agent.

We all got off the van and started to take our bags from the rear. I saw that Henry and the rest had already gotten off their vehicle, the three vampires there weren’t dazed one bit but Mark and Troy were just as confused as me and Leo, dad wasn’t far behind though it seemed like he was doing his best to just take things in stride.

We then entered the small building, it looked modern, and when we entered it, it was actually more spacious than what it looked like from the outside, it had white marble floor with streaks of green, and had a white and light gray color motif inside, with the occasional pop of color from paintings and vases that had fresh flowers that were all well spaced out inside. There was a reception desk not far from us, manned by a man in a gray suit. There were four couches across the room, and as I entered I immediately saw Patrick and Raymond, both guys already greeting their sire with a hug.

Patrick and Raymond wore dark jackets, and then walked towards us to give us a helping of their hugs as well. I can’t help but internally swoon when it’s my turn to hug the nordic god that is Patrick. I kept that hug as long as publicly acceptable. It was only when I saw Victor eye me that I let go, but I did take one last whiff of that hot man.

Henry took our passports and ended up talking to the man at the desk. The receptionist stood at almost 6’3, had brown wavy hair and he had such a friendly smile. His body nicely fit his suit as well.

“Why are we here?” I asked to no one in particular.

“Must be one of those snazzy first class lounges I’ve heard about” Leo whispered to me in reply. Which actually made sense when the receptionist called for three more guys to help us with our bags as he escorted us to a lounge area.

“Hi, I’m Cole, please make yourselves comfortable” he said as he waved his hand towards the large lounge area, which had couches, chairs, tables, and a large tv as well. “We have a shower, sauna, and steam room at the end of this corridor as well” he smiled back.

There was even an open bar manned by a bartender.

Cole then told us that our refreshments and sandwiches were to be served in a few minutes. And just as Cole said that, two guys came in with carts carrying drinks and sandwiches for all of us.

Leo and I took our seats in a small circular wooden table that only had two chairs, our table was directly under some ceiling windows and we spent several minutes airplane watching. Seeing planes of various shapes and sizes, take off and land was somehow calming.

We were taken out of plane spotting when Victor coughed to get all of our attention. “Everyone, there’s been a slight change in our schedule, flight control has notified us that winds are expected to pick up soon, we might even get some rain and hail, so our flight has been delayed for a few hours”

I wanted to groan but I really didn’t mind though, I was well fed and hydrated, and more than comfortable here.

Cole then walked in moments later and announced that they would be arranging an early dinner buffet for us, as it would be at least 2-3 more hours before the weather was expected to improve.

And right on cue, it started to rain outside and boy did it pour, the wind picked up as well. Visibility deteriorated fast. Leo and I could barely see a few feet outside of the window as the rain pummeled the glass.

As I drank my juice, I then began to wonder. If this was some sort of first class lounge, why is it that it’s only our group that’s here? Something was up.

At around 6pm, a buffet table was set for all of us. I ended up eating poached salmon with a side of salad while Leo enjoyed his spaghetti.

At almost 8pm, we were all already well fed and some actually were taking a nap, like Mark and Raymond, and some watched tv, while Erica and Troy were reading magazines. Cole then entered the lounge area and told us we already had clearance to take off. He asked us to follow him through the corridor, it wasn’t a long walk, and as he opened the mahogany door on our right, what was on the other side of it, surprised me. It was a mother ’effin private jet!

Dad gave out a low whistle when he saw it. While Leo and I were in utter shock. Mark and Troy as well were in awe, I bet they didn’t expect this too.

“Damn boss, is this new?” Henry said.

“Yeah, it’s a Bombardier Global 7500”

“Didn’t they just start shipping these out this year?” August asked from behind us.

“Yes, they just did” he winked.

“What happened to the old one?” Patrick piped in. “I liked that black and red Gulfstream 550, Bloody Mary was a great plane, though, this black and silver aesthetic is something I dig as well”

“Well...Luca gave the old thing to us”

“Really?” Lucy chimed in excitement. “The Bloody Mary is ours?”

“Yes, Lucy, so better thank sire once we get there”

“So... uhm... you own this?”

I croaked to Victor.

“No honey, this is Luca’s; though he did give his old plane to us, it’s parked in another hangar within the airport, this one is the newest in the industry, it seems he wanted to flaunt it” Victor giggled.

August didn’t seem fazed by any of it, and Leo took notice. “You knew we were flying private?” He asked his boyfriend.

“Oh...yes, I did.” August said feigning ignorance as he scratched his back. “I thought you guys knew” he winked at Victor as the large guy averted his gaze from mine and Leo’s demanding eyes.

“Come on, let’s go” Victor said, holding his hand towards me, which I took.

“You’re full of surprises” I said to him as we walked towards the plane.

“Just wanted to give you a surprise, that’s all, we could have used the plane that Luca gave us, but he insisted we take this new one for a ride”

“Wow... “ dad said as he took the sight of the beautiful plane in front of us.

“It’s better looking and cozier inside” Victor invited my dad to start climbing the stairs ahead of us.

As we entered the plane, we were greeted by our attendant, Drew. He stood at 5’11 and had short cut dark hair. He looked to be in his mid twenties. His warm smile never leaving his face as he welcomed us all. The first thing you see when you enter the plane is the galley, it had appliances which I think are used for heating food, and it had white marble countertops, there were several dark wooden cabinets as well, after the galley we entered the first zone, it had four beige seats facing each other, two on each side of the aisle, these seats were a few inches wider than the seats farther behind which I see the rest have already occupied on the second zone, where there were six seats, three seats facing one another, 2 seats facing across each other on one side while another four on another, wooden sliding tables were already pulled out from the panels on the plane’s wall. As we walked through the plane, which had a beige and dark brown motif thanks to the wood paneling, I realized that it was indeed spacious inside. We then entered the third zone which was separated from the first two via a white panel wall but no doors, just an open entry way, it had a beige divan on one side, that could sit three people, and a 42 inch tv on top a seemingly floating cabinet on the other side.

I wanted to sit on the divan, where Leo has already made himself comfortable, but Victor pulled me farther into the plane. He pushed a wooden door, and in the fourth zone, oh my, it had its own queen size bed on one side and two small seats on the other side, that could serve as a workspace for its user.

“There’s even an en suite shower” Victor said, pointing to the door a few feet from us.

“Wow, this is amazing” I whispered.

“Well... It’s my first time on this plane as well, and I see why Luca bought it” Victor said, slightly laughing.

We went back to the first zone, where Patrick and Lucy sat with Henry and Dad. The area only sat four so I didn’t know why Victor pulled us into that area, I then realized it was because the pilot and co-pilot, Harold and Dexter, were about to go out of the cock pit to wish us all an enjoyable flight, both guys had an Aussie accent which I totally liked, Harold was around 6’ with light brown hair, while Dexter was 5’9 and blonde, both had hazel eyes and were very easy on the eyes, they both looked to be in their late twenties.

After the greetings, we walked through the second zone, where Erica, Raymond, Mark, and Troy sat with August and Leo.

“Where do we sit?” I asked my boyfriend.

“Why not in the entertainment area? Let’s watch some movies” he said as he pulled me towards him.

It was going to be almost an 8 hour flight, so we had time to socialize again later, but now, it seemed my boyfriend just wanted to cuddle with me.

The plane was gently pushed out of the hangar, and in minutes we found ourselves on the runway. The take off was a breeze, I’m glad the weather is cooperating now. Victor said that the delay was actually better for us, as now, we’re expected to land just around sunrise in London.

As we reached cruising altitude, Drew, was quick to serve refreshments to all of us, some chose juice, while others chose wine; I went for some sweet mango juice while Victor had an orange juice.

“So...how much is this plane?”

I asked Victor out of the blue.

“Hmm...around seventy to seventy five million dollars, give or take”

I almost spilled my drink as I coughed and snorted in surprise at the same time. “I’m sorry what?”

I asked.

“Yeah, though, most likely, Luca got a nice discount” Victor smiled at me as he soothed my back.

“Damn, this sire of yours must be very rich”

“Well...he has countless investments across the world, and it doesn’t hurt that he’s more than 370 years old, he’s amassed quite a fortune over time”

“Wow...now I’m intimidated”

I replied.

“Says the Elven Prince” Victor teased back.

“What are you talking about?”

“How big is your palace back in the realm?” Victor asked, although he hasn’t seen it, he might well have had a good idea of the grandeur and sheer opulence of the Elven Palace.

“It’s Patri’s palace” I huffed.

“It’s yours too” Victor said, “you don’t seem to realize your own position of wealth and power, Chris, I mean...you’re a prince”

I guess Victor was right, although it didn’t really fully sink into me that I had a massive amount of privilege surrounding my life as well, I mean, dad and I were already slightly well off before all of this, but yeah, being a prince of the entire realm certainly took it to a way higher level. Sigh. It’s something that I really haven’t gotten used to.

“But then again, Chris, this is all just wealth, what matters is how good you are, what matters is what’s in your heart, and how pure your soul is” Victor said as he kissed me. “And that’s why I love you” he said looking into my eyes, gosh, this guy can really make my heart flutter just like that, the way he looks at me is just so full of love.

“Yeah, you’re right” I replied back in a soft voice.

“There are other privileged, and even more privileged ones, that have taken a much darker path Chris” Victor said as he fixed my hair.

“I can only imagine” I replied.

“So...as Prince, I think you’ll do a lot of great things, and help a lot of people, hehe, I’m excited for this Ascension of yours”

I only groaned in reply, hiding my face behind a pillow.

“I made Patri promise to make it a simple affair” I grunted.

“Simple? Ascension? Uh huh.” Victor said in a tone that I really did not like, oh please, I hope Patri and the rest of my family in the realm aren’t going to over do it.

Almost two hours into our flight, Drew handed us menus. I opted for grilled chicken with rice while Victor opted for the grilled sea bass.

“Wow doesn’t taste like airplane food at all” I remarked after I took my second bite.

“Yeah, this is delicious” Victor agreed as he ate his food as well.

After eating, Victor and I decided to retire to the bedroom. It seemed like everyone was expecting it to be Victor’s and my area for this trip, as no one stayed there aside from when everyone was exploring the plane when we all boarded.

I took off my shirt, and Victor followed suit. We ended up taking a nap next to each other, god did Victor smell great, looking at him as he peacefully slept, I couldn’t help but feel the love bursting from me, I really have fallen deeply in love with this guy.

It started with a kiss from Victor, which slowly woke me, the kiss which I happily returned, hands roamed and caressed each other, one thing lead to another, and that night, Victor and I joined the mile high club.

As Victor and I excited the suite, Dad, August, and Leo were sitting on the Divan, watching TV.

Victor and I walked towards the next zone when Leo said in a hint of mischief in his eyes “the walls aren’t that thick you know”

I turned multiple shades pink. Did my dad hear us?

Dad just gave me a funny look as he just shook his head in amusement, and right then and there I knew that he had heard!

—-

Several in our group were already asleep by then, our attendant Drew, had also retired to his quarters for some shut eye.

I did find myself in the first zone where Patrick and I caught up with each other. He said that the recent attacks by the Blood Army has clearly shown cracks in the Vampire Government’s security system, it’s just good that this time the districts were able to resist the various skirmishes with the Blood Army.

Then the conversation went to how I beat Gustav.

“So I hear he turned into this monstrous creature, is that true?” Patrick seriously asked. August and dad were on the other side of the aisle and were already fast asleep.

“Yeah, he did” I answered back, I felt a cold chill run through through me as I relived the battle with Gustav. It took me about 10 minutes to give Patrick the run through.

“So you...uhm...struck him with Lightning?” He said in awe, he kept his voice low as to not disturb the rest.

“Sure did” I said, pointing my right hand on him like a gun and added “so don't get on my bad side” I grinned.

“Whoa...that’s awesome and scary at the same time, goodness, yeah, I’d never try to one up you again” Patrick answered, as most likely he relived the time when we both sparred during the Thanksgiving holidays.

Victor and I retired back to our bedroom for a few hours of sleep. As much as I would have wanted to visit Patri, I don’t think teleporting myself back from the realm into jet moving hundreds of miles an hour is a wise decision.

The sky outside was getting brighter, a sliver of orange painting the darkness away. Victor and I made ourselves presentable and went out to sit at the Divan outside. Drew was already handing out morning coffee.

“We land in 40 minutes” he said to us as he handed Victor his coffee and me my juice.

As the plane started to make its descent, breaking through the clouds, I could see the city.

As the plane made it’s approach. I was able to catch a glimpse of the Thames, London Eye, Canary Wharf, the Houses of Parliament, and Big Ben.

“Arriving just after sunrise is so much better than arriving in the dead of night” Victor said, referring to our initial flight schedule.

“Yeah, this is much better”

I muttered as I enjoyed the sights.

We landed without a hitch, and before I knew it we were already thanking Harold, Dexter, and Drew for the amazing flight.

The plane parked itself near a small building again, and we were immediately escorted to a nice office and in less than 3 minutes all of us were already through customs and immigration.

Outside the small office, there were four black Bentley sedans waiting for us.

“Welcome to London” one of the drivers said as we approached the cars, several attendants in the background were taking care of all of our luggage as well.

The driver was wearing a crisp dark suit, while the attendants a mix of gray and dark blue.

Dad, Victor, and I rode in the first sedan, August, Leo and Henry in the second, Patrick, Raymond, and Mark in the third, and Lucy, Erica, and Troy in the fourth.

And just like that we were whisked away from the private terminal and made our way through the roads of London. Them driving on the other side of the road confused me for a bit.

We took the M11 North towards Bishop’s Stortford, where Luca was waiting for us.

Thanks for editing @Etotsira
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 20
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..