Jump to content
    gabz2000
  • Author
  • 3,678 Words
  • 3,708 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Into the fields of Summer - 10. Days in the Sun 3

Chapter - 10 Days in the Sun

 
Friday morning was pretty much the same as my other days, morning study session with dad and soccer practice in the afternoon. I wasn’t able to meet with Victor today as he had some business in Richmond but he did promise to cheer me on my game tomorrow. Speaking of our game, coach was really pushing us this afternoon, we even extended by another 15 minutes as he felt that our dribbling and shooting skills were still subpar.
 
Leo and I were sweating and panting so much and our muscles ached all over that we thought we couldn’t make it at the game tomorrow, our teammates weren’t far behind us and others just collapsed on their backs onto the field as coached whistled marking the end of our training session.
 
“Damn Chris, coach was awfully harsh today” Leo remarked as we sat at one of the benches wiping ourselves of the sweat the seemed to have no end in dripping.
 
“Aren’t you used to it yet?, he’s always like this before the season’s first game. Remember last year where he actually extended by 40 minutes!?, that was way tougher dude!” I remarked as wiped my faced and drank some Gatorade.
 
“I certainly hope that we win tomorrow, it will be such a bummer if we lose our first game” Leo said in between gulps of his own energy drink. “Our team, the White Dragons could certainly use a win” Leo further remarked. He really wanted to win this game, and I did agree with him, I definitely wanted to start the League Season right.
 
“I know, let’s just hope that we’re better than we think we are and eek out a win tomorrow” I said, not overly confident that we’ll actually win.
 
“Come on, let get home and rest, I can’t stand this park any longer” I remarked as I stood and held my hand out to help Leo stand.
 
Our walk home was mainly silent as we both couldn’t muster enough energy to maintain a decent conversation.
 
I said my goodbyes to him and told him that I’d see him at the town soccer field at the game tomorrow. “Dad?! I’m home!” I said.
 
“How was practice son?, coach gave you a hard time as usual?” He remarked while he was reading a magazine in the living room.
 
“Oh, you bet dad, I’m so sore, I’ll take a shower and can we order in dinner, I can’t lift a finger to cook” I said in between huffs and grunts as I walked to the stairs to shower in my room.
 
“Okay, sounds like a plan, Chinese sound good?” Dad said.
 
“I’ll basically eat anything right now dad” I remarked as I disappeared into my room.
 
I basically ate dinner like I haven’t eaten for the past week or so, god I was hungry. Dad just giggled and joked around as he saw me gobble my food. We watched tv for awhile but I was too knackered to keep my eyes open. I said my good nights to him before 9 and settled on my bed. I texted Victor “hey old man, how was your day?”
 
“Don’t call me old! Hehe, anyway the meetings were okay, I met with 9 Vampire businessmen and a few vampire executives working for major businesses in the state, hehe, seems like Vampire money continues to grow! *smiley face, Henry and I are just on our way back to town, how bout you, how was your day?” He replied.
 
“Oh, coach was absolutely dreadful today, I think I’m calling in sick tomorrow, I can’t move a muscle!” I replied.
 
“Hehe, don’t you dare, I’m cheering for you tomorrow remember? I’m bringing my camera, I’m gonna be the perfect state boyfriend! Hehe *kiss”
 
 
Victor may be way older than me but damn he can be so cute and adorable sometimes. “Fine... I’ll see you tomorrow then, *kiss, good night”
 
“good night too Chris, *kiss”
 
I woke up to my alarm and my muscles weren’t aching that bad, instead I was more than pumped to actually play the game today. I went for my morning piss and then ran down the stairs to find my dad already preparing a hearty warrior’s breakfast for me. “Good morning champ! Ready for your first game?” He said as he was cooking some eggs.
 
“I think so dad, actually I’m quite excited.” I said as I pulled out some juice.
 
“Good to hear that son, breakfast will be ready in a few, why don’t you grab the plates?” He said looking over at me with a smile.
 
“So will Victor be watching your game today?”
 
“Yes, dad, he wouldn’t miss it for the world” I smiled.
 
“Okay that, I’ll just see him at the stands then. Are Leo’s parents watching as well?”
 
“Yes dad, so most likely you 4 will be sitting together,hehe”
 
“Alright then, I’ll be rooting for you kiddo.”
 
We left the house at 8:30, the game was to start at 10 but coach wanted us to come early for some last minute pep talk. We arrived at the field quite early, I was one of the first from our team to arrive, I made small talk with my fellow players as my dad made his way to the stand. A few minutes later I saw Victor sit beside dad and they made small talk as well while we waited for the rest of the team to arrive. Leo arrived just before 9:20 with his parents and I directed them to where dad and Victor were sitting.
 
The team was complete by 9:30 and coach gave us some last minute advice. “Nicholson, you and Rogers work best together, be aware of how the other team is trying to break your rhythm and adjust accordingly okay?, Samuels, Jefferson, Lee you guys support Morales and Matthews okay. And be sure to watch out for the new forwards of the other team.” He said to us, then continued “I know you guys feel a little bit off, but it’s good to start this season with a win okay?, and I’m more than sure you all have what it takes to make it to the knock-out rounds. Just be aware of your surroundings and this game is not just about you, it’s about the team, no grandstanding understood?, we win and lose as a team and I want you all to remember that.” He said seriously but with a fatherly tone. “Okay boys, the game starts in 10 minutes, I want our first line up warmed up! Come on, get going!”
 
The game started 5 minutes after 10 to a more than half full audience, did not expect this much of an attendance but might as well play for the crowd I suppose.
 
The other team was very good, its defenders kept pushing us back whenever we took hold of the ball, Leo and I kept working back and forth passing the ball from one an another, we passed it to Kyle and Enrique our fellow forwards but damn our opponents were very good. Whenever we thought we had a shot, the ball was either stolen from us or we missed a goal.
 
By the 20th minute both teams were still 0-0 and starting to get desperate to score a goal. By the 26th minute one of the new forwards of the other team broke free from our defenses and was able to score against us. Damn now we’re a point behind. By the 31st minute, I took ownership of the ball, dribbled it for a few meters, and as several defenders were gaining on me, I passed the ball to Enrique, the then passed it to Kyle, and Kyle passed it to Leo, Leo was barely keeping the ball to himself but he found an opening and by the 32nd minute, he was able to score a goal. We all jumped and roared as he tied the game, but it was far from over. By half time it was still tied and all of us were basically sweating and panting, gulping what energy drinks we had.
 
Both teams were neck and neck offense and defense wise and scoring a goal against the other was very difficult, by the 49th minute they scored against us again, but we were able to recover and tie it again by the 63rd minute with a goal from Enrique.
 
By the 84th minute, fatigue was already settling in to most players and it was evident, but we had to push on and keep our defense solid, at worse we should keep this game as a tie.
 
 
Kyle passed the ball to me, and barely caught it with my right foot, I ran past several defenders, several trying to steal the ball from me but I was running on spare energy but very determined to make this break count, I was able to find an opening, I kicked the ball into the goal and made the ball swerve as the goal keeper lunges into the opposite direction, I scored a point, we had 3 minutes left by then and we won the game 3-2. I could hear the crowd cheering as we won the game, I looked into the stands with my dad, Victor and Leo’s parents cheering and raising the arms in jubilation as we won the game.
 
As we huddled after the game, all of us in the team congratulated each other, and the smiles on each other’s faces showed how much this meant to all of us, coach gave us a short pep talk but said that we’ll discuss it all over on Tuesday and that we all should celebrate with our parents and loved ones for the mean time.
 
Leo and I walked back to the stands together and I was immediately greeted by a very happy dad and a very proud boyfriend, Leo’s parents reaction weren’t any different. Hugs and high fives were exchanged and Leo then went home with his parents for a sumptuous lunch. While Dad and Victor decided to bring me to an all you can eat buffet for Lunch, which at that point was more than welcome.
 
We made it to the buffet at around 12:30, it was almost full but we found ourselves a booth nonetheless, Victor kept yapping about how good I was and Dad just kept nodding in the affirmative as my proud boyfriend couldn’t help himself.
 
“Hey... isn’t it the State Fair this weekend?, Victor asked? Why don’t we all go tomorrow?”
 
“Uhm yeah, I think it is” I replied.
 
“You guys go ahead, as much as I’d love to join you guys, I have several college papers to check, why don’t you invite Leo?” Dad said in between bites of his fried chicken.
 
“Aww... dad, are you sure?” I asked with my best puppy eyes.
 
“Sorry son, I’ll make it up to you okay?” He said with a sad look on his face as well. But I knew I couldn’t push it as I knew dad would have made time for me if he really had the time to spare.
 
“Fiiiine... but you owe me big time old man” I smiled at him.
 
Victor followed us to the house as he wanted to celebrate the day with me. He waited for me on my bed as I took a shower. The warm water did really relax me a bit and eased the soreness. I dried myself off and came out of the shower with just a towel around my waist. Victor looked at me and practically drooled, his mouth half open as he looked at me from head to toe. “Damn, I have a hot boyfriend he said”
 
“get over it old man” I snickered as I reached for my closet. But victor stopped me, “what are you doing?” I asked with a nervous giggle as Victor snaked his arms around my waist, with his chest tightly pressed against my exposed back. I can feel his breath tingle my nape as he gently caressed me.
 
“treating my boyfriend and giving him a reward” he said in a sexy tone as he massaged my shoulders and back. I grunted in pleasure as he continued to massage me. He then leaned closer to me and started kissing and licking my neck, eliciting moans of pleasure from me. He then started to caress my arms and chest as he licked my right ear and I grunted in pleasure. I simply couldn’t take it anymore, I turned around and faced him and we passionately made out as our hands wandered on each other’s body. He was still wearing his shirt, and we broke off our kiss for me to remove his shirt, showing off his chiseled torso. I leaned over and started kissing and sucking his pink nipples, now it was his time to moan, I then worked my hands down his shorts and slowly slid them off, his shorts were off in seconds and I can see his member obscenely tenting his blue boxers. I grabbed his crotch and he moaned into my mouth as we continued to passionately kiss. It was my first time touching his penis and damn was it large. I couldn’t stand it any longer and I just had to see it, I pulled his boxers off and what greeted me was a nice thick 7.5 inch uncut cock with trimmed pubes and low hanging balls, damn did it look delicious. I started jerking it off and Victor’s hands found its way to my towel, he unfastened it in one swift motion and now we were both standing naked. He then pushed me into the bed, and his tongue made its way from my chest to my stomach then to my cock, he licked and played with my balls and the underside of my penis as he lightly pinched my nipple. I reached for him and made him flip over so that we could 69 and my mouth made its way to his throbbing cock. His cock smelled great, it didn’t smell of sweat or anything, more like vanilla actually, I had to get used to his thickness and was careful with me teeth, for the next 10 minutes we were both bobbing up and down on each other’s cocks and I felt the tingle of an upcoming orgasm, I tried to warn Victor but he ignored me as he sucked me even harder, I shot 5 strong spurts into his mouth, me cumming in me made him shoot as well, and I was rewarded with 4 generous spurts of his seed. His seed tasted amazing! Smelled amazing too. It was very sweet actually.
 
We then cuddled next to each other basking in our first post sex glow. “That was amazing!” I said.
 
“I completely agree” Victor replied as he spooned me, I can feel his breath on my neck and our warm bodies made each other comfortable.
 
We enjoyed each other’s company in silence for the next few minutes, as Victor tightly hugged me from behind.
 
I then broke the silence by saying “Victor, is your cum always that sweet?, not that I’m complaining, it’s just that I don’t think cum is usually that sweet, hehe” I looked back at him.
 
He smiled at me and said “well... that was vampire cum... so it’s different, I wasn’t also able to warn you that you might start feeling different in a few minutes, hehe, vampire cum has short term drug-like effects” he snickered.
 
“Are you serious?!” I asked with raised eyebrows and slight disbelief written all over my face.
 
“It’s nothing permanent though, and nothing bad, you’ll see, the effects are actually more potent if taken via the ass. Hehe” and just as he said that, I felt it, my body started feeling warm and sensitive all over, I could feel my senses heightened, colors became more vibrant, the chirping of the birds outside more apparent, Victor’s touch felt better, I started to whimper as I took it all in, it only lasted for less than 5 minutes but damn, i can see why it was kind of like a drug.
 
“Felt it?” Victor asked as I went down from my vampire cum induced high.
 
“Yeah, definitely, I can get used to getting more of that” I said with a smile as I kissed him again.
 
“Hehe. Maybe later, we don’t want you hooked on that though, what would your father think of me if he realized you’re addicted to vampire cum?” He said with a sly grin as he played with my hair.
 
“Hehe, I know how to keep a secret” I said as I caressed his chest.
 
We then took a nap for 30 minutes, took a quick shower, no hanky panky this time as we agreed to bring Leo to Martin’s cafe at 5. We said our goodbyes to dad and told him I’ll be back by 9. We picked up Leo from his house and we were off to the Cafe.
 
Leo basically fell in love with the pastries and coffee of the cafe, he was over the moon and took various helpings of whatever treat he could get his hands on. As we were eating our cakes, we invited Leo to join as at the State Fair tomorrow, to which he agreed but had to tell his folks first.
 
“It’s been 3 years since I last went to the State Fair you guys, I hope it’s as fun as before” Leo said.
 
“Well I heard they had some new exhibitions and more food stalls this year, so it should be better” I said as I sipped on my coffee.
 
“Great, this is gonna be amazing!” Leo enthusiastically replied.
 
“So ... if we leave at 8am tomorrow will that give us enough time to reach Caroline County and drive back in time for dinner?” Victor asked.
 
“I suppose so, if we leave the fair by 4 or 4:30 we should be here in an hour and a half or two” I said.
 
 
“Okay sounds great, I don’t wanna bring you guys home late as Monday’s gonna be another school day” he smiled.
 
“Hehe stop teasing old man. You don’t have to rub it in that you don’t go to school anymore” I grinned back at him.
 
“Actually this old man of yours has had enough of School so give me a break will you?” He smiled back as he took a bite from his chocolate cake.
 
“What do you mean?” Leo asked with a raised eyebrow as if he was thinking he was onto something.
 
Victor then looked at us and smiled and then replied... “well this old man of yours has actually several college degrees, so knock it off, hehe, Philosophy from Humbolt U in Berlin in 1890, History from Goethe University in Frankfurt in 1959, Architecture from Oxford on 1971, and Economics from Standford on 1980 and never mind me spending Several years at St. Andrews in the 1830s and University of Bologna in the 1850s, hehe” to which Victor only saw too wide eyed and highly surprised teens looking back at him.
 
“Hehe, too much information?” He snickered, obviously taking pride of his academic credentials.
 
“Oh, wow, so are you telling me my boyfriend is a genius?!” I asked.
 
“Haha, no no, far from it actually, but my sire wanted me to be immersed and be well versed in various fields, and I had to update my educational credentials every few decades as well, I would not have been treated properly by my human peers then if I wasn’t educated, my sire and I disguised as a wealthy family from old money wherever we settled, so being educated had to be part of the cover” he remarked.
 
“Oh I see. But that is waay too cool! Wow! Just wow!” I said in amazement.
 
“Hehe, it can get quite boring you know, and I had to be careful, our kind were still in conflict with several human guilds then” he remarked.
 
“You spoke of your sire... uhm if I may ask Victor, where is he now?” I asked hoping I did not overstep.
 
“Oh... hehe that darn old bastard is now based in London from what I last heard, we still keep in touch every now and then and actually visit each other few years, he’s never been better actually” he wistfully replied and I let it go, thinking that we can revisit this topic again at a later date.
 
We three, enjoyed the cafe and joked around a bit more, reliving the game earlier, we certainly hope that our next game next Saturday will result in a win as well. We then went to nearby KFC for some light dinner of chicken sandwiches and fries and we continued to horse around a bit, Leo even bumped into some of his high school friends, some looked familiar some weren’t, they exchanged a few words and we were back to laughing and talking amongst ourselves. By every passing minute I can feel that our friendship was only getting stronger.
Victor dropped us off at hour houses just before 9 and we all reminded each other to wake a little bit earlier tomorrow so we can have enough time to explore the state fair.
I went to sleep just before 10 after texting my boyfriend goodnight and I enjoyed a restful sleep recovering from the days activities both on the field and on the bed hehe.
Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow! Victor is not only hot, rich and powerful, he is highly educated.  Great boyfriend material.  The bonus effects of his cum is just the icing.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..