Jump to content

Into the fields of Summer

There are currently no reviews.

Chris, an 18 year old homeschooled teenager whose life is upended as he meets a new teen in town, his life starts to change as he discovers secrets about his new found friend and his family as he embarks in a journey of love, self-discovery, and change. 

Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (26 members)

  • Action Packed 23
  • Addictive/Pacing 22
  • Characters 25
  • Chills 7
  • Cliffhanger 17
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 11
  • Tearjerker 8
  • Unique 19
  • World Building 16

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback



I also hope you are feeling fine and in good spirits. I am grateful for what you have created and wish you the best. I am one of many who wants to learn how Chris will defeat all the demon generals and achieve his true role with humans, elves and the flow.

Are you done for the near term or even longer? It's hard to make a fair judgment this month.  The holiday time adds pressure so it might be too optimistic to expect you can find the inspiration to write one more chapter before the end of the month. Your fans will hold on. 

However,  I am feeling an emerging pattern with echoes of Kyle Aarons on Nifty who writes great fantasies with interesting characters developed over many chapters and then just stops . I look for a new chapter daily. Please let us know if you have stopped.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Hi, Happy Holidays or Christmas. Hope you're travelling Ok at the moment. Good luck in 2023 and thanks for the stories. 👍

  • Love 3
Link to comment

I know, it's been years but could you do a couple of chapters to finish off some of the story lines?

Does Dad find love again?

Does August turn his boyfriend?

Do Victor and Chris finally marry?

Are the demons finally beat?

Does Chris ascend?

  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Timejun said:

I know, it's been years but could you do a couple of chapters to finish off some of the story lines?

Does Dad find love again?

Does August turn his boyfriend?

Do Victor and Chris finally marry?

Are the demons finally beat?

Does Chris ascend?

Hopefully @gabz2000 will answer those questions one day.

  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..