Jump to content

Into the fields of Summer

There are currently no reviews.

Chris, an 18 year old homeschooled teenager whose life is upended as he meets a new teen in town, his life starts to change as he discovers secrets about his new found friend and his family as he embarks in a journey of love, self-discovery, and change. 

Copyright © 2019 gabz2000; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (26 members)

  • Action Packed 23
  • Addictive/Pacing 22
  • Characters 25
  • Chills 7
  • Cliffhanger 17
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 11
  • Tearjerker 8
  • Unique 19
  • World Building 16

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback



I want to let you know that I remain very interested is reading your new chapters. You have written a fascinating story with great characters and a compelling story line. I want the platinum prince to succeed.

I hope you are in good health and have the time and motivation to complete this story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Hi gabz2000. Happy New Year. I hope life is treating you well at the moment and you're enjoying where you're at. Congratulations on what you've achieved so far and hope the best is yet to come.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Happy New Year @gabz2000. Hope life is treating you well and that 2024 is the year we here more about Chris, The Plantinum Prince.

I concure. This is an amazing story. I just started rereading it. Well rereading it again. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..