Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 677 Words
  • 1,951 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 21. Chapter 21

Walking home, I held Stephen’s hand, and I didn’t realize how risky that would be until a pick-up drove by. I watched as they turned around and came back. When the pick-up was across from us, the diver yelled, “Faggots, you better get out of town before I kick your ass.”

I think Stephen gave them the finger. The driver turned the pick-up around and when they were close to us. The other person in the pick-up stuck his bare ass out of the window, yelling, “Kiss my ass, faggots.

Now I wasn’t going to let that go by. “I wouldn’t let a dog lick that sorry excuse for an ass.” Stephen started to laugh.

The guy turned around and now had his dick out the window. “Maybe you would rather suck this?”

“Is that a dick, hell my 10-year-old brother has a bigger dick than that."

"Hell, a 6-inch hot dog has more meat than that skinny twig you call a dick.’

That did it. They both got out of the pick-up and rushed over to us, pushing their chests at us.

“Okay, I want your names and addresses. I’ll see you in court.”

“You can’t touch us. My dad knows the judge, and he will kick your ass out. He hates gays just as we do.”

“Oh, I’m not sure. Let’s go to the police station and find out.”

“You can’t arrest us.”

“Well, they may not be able, but I can.” Two policemen pulled up behind the pick-up.

“Hello Abe, Charlie, I guess Jess called you.”

“Yes, he said you were being hassled by these two.” I turned and waved as I did before.

“Stephen, do you want to press charges?”

“Maybe a few weeks in jail might help. I’m sure some men will help to teach them some new techniques. And fatso might find someone who will appreciate his ass. As for the mouth, I’m sure someone will find a better use for it than the profanity that has been coming from it.”

I saw the looks on their faces. “You can’t prove anything we said.”

“Oh, we can. Our security has recorded everything that has happened here. Just wave, and my phone will ring.”

The driver waved, and Stephen’s phone rang. “Yes, Jess, it’s okay. Just be sure you don’t destroy that tape.”

“If this is okay with you, Abe and Charlie, we will let this go. But the next time, you two stop us or harass us. That tape will end up on the desk of a newspaper reporter. Is that clear?”

They nodded and took off.

“Abe, Charlie, this is my husband, Timothy.”

“You are married? There will be a few sad girls when they find out.”

“Let’s go, Abe. We are still on duty. Take it, easy guys.”

“I don’t think I would have been so brave if I didn’t know that Jess was watching.”

“You were pretty brave. I couldn’t stop laughing. I don’t think we will have any more trouble with those guys.”

“I wouldn’t bet on it. Donnie and I were out in high school, and we had to put up with that mentality. What hurt the most was when our best friends turned against us. Donnie was the stronger of the two of us. He almost got expelled from beating up this kid with a big mouth who explicitly described what gay men do in the bedroom. When he passed us, he would say, ‘How’s the ass today, faggot.”

I didn’t know you had to put up with that shit in high school. I guess if I had a boyfriend, then I may have had to endure that. I dated girls, but never the same girl more than twice, and always at parties and dances. Never dated one on one.”

By this time, we reached our house. “We need to clean up the living room.”

And that is what we did. It took us a long time since we stopped for refreshments. We had to restate our love for each other.

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 18
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well assh#les are everywhere you get away from them they tend to have the biggest mouths , smallest dicks and also tend to be closets gays , I am glad they got out of that situation

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Clancy59 said:

Bigots never learn. Especially those of the redneck type.  They talk big until they are called to task by authority. Then they tuck tail and run for cover.  Let’s just hope these guys don’t come out for revenge.

I could never understand why anyone feels they have the right to dictate their views to others. One reason, their own insecurity.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
21 hours ago, drsawzall said:

bigots...all talk and bluster and equipped with tiny penis's 

Certainly an inferiority complex

  • Like 4
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Kev said:

Loving the security guys but sure wish the window had closed and trapped guts cock, you could just imagine them explaining that to the copper🤣

That would have been funny.  I should have thought of that

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, mikedup said:

Well assh#les are everywhere you get away from them they tend to have the biggest mouths , smallest dicks and also tend to be closets gays , I am glad they got out of that situation

insecurity and a feeling of inferiority, you got it 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
15 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Bigots all talk. The security helps.

Yes, something the a^^holes didn't know and now will be hanging over their head

  • Like 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Chris L said:

When some open their mouths, stupid just falls out! Gawd knows, you can't fix stupid regardless how hard you try.

Stupid is as stupid does.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..