Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 876 Words
  • 1,411 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy - 105. Chapter 105

Ann Marie and Alex were married on a beautiful day. The sun was shining, and it was as if a light from Heaven had shown on them. Dad gave her away, and Mom cried. I gave Alex their itinerary for the next two weeks. Stephen drove them to the airport. When he returned, “They were excited. I gave them our card with the money. I can’t wait until they return.”

Mom and Dad stayed the weekend with us.

Monday, we were back on schedule, running in the morning, breakfast, showering, dressing for work. I felt happy, true deep-down happiness. One you didn’t have to fake. The people at work noticed and made comments.

While Alex and Ann Marie were on their honeymoon, we furnished their apartment with Stephen’s mother helping.

When they returned, we met them and drove them to their apartment. Ann Marie walked around touching the furniture as if she didn’t believe what she saw. Alex just watched, smiling ear to ear. Stephen had made dinner, I think he did. It was a beef roast, and I wasn’t sure if he made the roast or his mother.

Over dinner, we talked about their trip. Since we had taken the same trip, our conversation was, ‘did you see this, did you walk along the river, and did you go to Transylvania?’

Driving home, “They had a good time.”

“They did, and I’m glad.”

In bed that night, “Tim, we need to think about our family.”

“Yes, it is. Donnie, are you listening?”

“Will he help?”

“He must know something. He told me that the name of the boy would be Donald.”

“Did he say anything about a girl?”

“No, what would you name a girl?”

“I’m not sure. I need to think about it.”

“What if they are twins, both boys?”

“One would be Donald, and the other would be Timothy.”

“No, one would be Donald, and the other would be Stephen.”

That night, unknown events were set in motion, resulting in Donnie fulfilling his promise of the firstborn being called Donald.

 

The first week in October, Alex called from the hospital. “Tim, I need to see you and Stephen at the hospital.”

My first thoughts were that something had happened to Ann Marie. I went and found Stephen in the accounting department. “Alex called and wants to see us right away.”

Driving over to the hospital, “Did he say why he wanted to see us right away?”

“No, he just said to get you and get over the hospital fast.”

“Do you think something happened to Ann Marie?”

“I don’t know.”

We arrived at the hospital, Alex met us at the entrance. “Hurry, we have no time to lose.”

He led us into a small room, “Tim, write a paper giving you and Stephen custody of a child. The mother is dying, and we need her signature.”

“Has she given birth?”

“Not yet, but they are ready to do a cesarean section. The doctors don’t think she will survive, and the baby may not survive as well.”

I thought, Donnie, what have you done?

I handed Alex a form giving Stephen and me custody of the child if the mother didn’t make it.

“They are taking her to the surgical arena now. Pray that she will come through this alive.”

I leaned against Stephen. “I pray she will be okay.”

Donnie appeared in my head. “Tim, she will not make it. I’ll guide her to Heaven. She was living on the street. Her father had beat her when she told him she was pregnant, tossing her out of their home. Her mother is dead and is waiting for her. I did not plan this, and we cannot change the events in your world.”

“Tim, what is it? You’re crying.”

“Donnie told me about this girl. She was tossed out of her home by her father when she told him she was pregnant. She was living on the street, and she’s not going to make it.”

I prayed, “Donnie, make sure the child hasn’t suffered.” There is that smile again.

We waited what seemed like hours; actually, it wasn’t that long. An hour passed, then another hour, I saw Alex heading our way.

“Tim, Stephen, she didn’t make it.”

I looked at Stephen, and he had tears in his eyes. I knew I had tears as well, even though Donnie had told me earlier what would happen. Knowing ahead of time and when it occurs, results in two different reactions.

“Alex, the child?”

“They are doing well.”

I missed what he said, but Stephen didn’t. “Alex, they are doing well?”

“Yes, twins. The babies will be kept here until they are stable enough to be removed. They are underweight and are classified as premies since she didn’t carry them to full term.”

“Can we see them?”

“Yes, I’ll let you know when. They need to be examined to make sure there aren’t any problems with being born early.”

I sat there, “Donnie, make sure those children are alright.”

“Tim, they will be fine. Their mother is here, and she will look after them from here.”

Alex came, “It’ll be a while before you can see them. Let’s go and get some coffee.”

Copyright © 2021 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 24
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 7
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A sad but beautiful chapter. A beautiful wedding for Ann Marie.

Twins for Tim and Stephen, from unfortunate circumstances, but the boys will have great parents and will be well loved. The boys mother will never be forgotten.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

A sad and happy chapter all in one , and given the circumstances CONGRATULATIONS are definitely in order Donnie is probably laughing his head off 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

A sad but beautiful chapter. A beautiful wedding for Ann Marie.

Twins for Tim and Stephen, from unfortunate circumstances, but the boys will have great parents and will be well loved. The boys mother will never be forgotten.

Tim feels the sadness knowing what the mother had gone through.  Life is strange, it provides a drink that is both sweet and sour.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

 I bet AM never had a good of time  in her first marriage as she did on her  honeymoon .

As horrific as dumping your child on the street for being gay this is so much more worse.What about the 100% percent innocent babies she was carrying he didn't care about that???Well Donnie said the girl we be reunited with her mother.And she he will never see her Father again if you know what I mean by that.I think he has reservations somewhere else.

Donnie must have somehow influenced Alex to call Tim and Stephen.

I'm sure Donnie's fingers where in this.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mikedup said:

A sad and happy chapter all in one , and given the circumstances CONGRATULATIONS are definitely in order Donnie is probably laughing his head off 

I'm sure that these children will have a guardian angel, Donnie will be watching over them

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

While it is sad that a poor girl had to lose her life, Donnie assured Timothy that despite being preemies, the twins will survive and their mother AND grandmother (the deceased girl's mother) will watch over them from Heaven.💞

One will be named Donald Timothy 👶 and the second (a daughter?) can be named after her late mother and also have Stephanie 👶 as an additional name. A tribute to Donnie, the twins 'angel' mom, and the guys.

Timothy and Stephen will be great parents, and they and their children will have Donnie and other Guardian Angels to watch over them. 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦

 

When a 🚪 closes, a 🪟 opens.

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Twice blessed and so rewarding...that said...one has to wonder about Donnie's plans for the A-Hole father!!!

200.gif

  • Like 5
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Twice blessed and so rewarding...that said...one has to wonder about Donnie's plans for the A-Hole father!!!

200.gif

Hell has plenty of places to sit as barstools and chairs are turned upside down. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, CLJobe said:

Yes, they will be and they both have guardian angels. I don't think we will see the last of the girl's father.

Oh yeah, I hope Tim nails him good.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Christopher said:

OMG, there are twins !! ❤️ One will be named Donnie and the other ST. This chapter brought tears to my eyes! 

Why do you think they are both boys? I hope one is a girl and that Timothy and Stephen call her after the twins mother.

This story comes to an and. I hope that there will be a sequel about Timothy and Stephen with the twins.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/18/2022 at 3:34 PM, Anton_Cloche said:

While it is sad that a poor girl had to lose her life, Donnie assured Timothy that despite being preemies, the twins will survive and their mother AND grandmother (the deceased girl's mother) will watch over them from Heaven.💞

One will be named Donald Timothy 👶 and the second (a daughter?) can be named after her late mother and also have Stephanie 👶 as an additional name. A tribute to Donnie, the twins 'angel' mom, and the guys.

Timothy and Stephen will be great parents, and they and their children will have Donnie and other Guardian Angels to watch over them. 👨‍👨‍👧‍👦

 

When a 🚪 closes, a 🪟 opens.

I'm sure the boy's first name will be Donald. Not sure about the girl's bame

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/18/2022 at 3:38 PM, drsawzall said:

Twice blessed and so rewarding...that said...one has to wonder about Donnie's plans for the A-Hole father!!!

200.gif

I'm sure he will get what's coming

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/18/2022 at 3:44 PM, Anton_Cloche said:

Hell has plenty of places to sit as barstools and chairs are turned upside down. 

 

Yes, and being in the hot seat will have a new meaning

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/18/2022 at 3:44 PM, Anton_Cloche said:

Hell has plenty of places to sit as barstools and chairs are turned upside down. 

 

hell given a new meaning to hot seat

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/18/2022 at 3:56 PM, Gomez Stanley C said:

Oh yeah, I hope Tim nails him good.

 

If Tim doesn't Donnie will

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 2/18/2022 at 4:25 PM, dutch woman said:

Why do you think they are both boys? I hope one is a girl and that Timothy and Stephen call her after the twins mother.

This story comes to an and. I hope that there will be a sequel about Timothy and Stephen with the twins.

This story has only a few more chapters, don't tell anyone. I am planning on a sequel when the twins are a little older

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I hate parents sometimes🤬! You have a kid? Then you damn well look after them and treasure them!!! She did not deserve that at all.😭

So sad😭, but also so happy that our boys are daddies😁... you just know that those kids are going to want for nothing.🥰

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I am pleased that Anne Marie and Alex had a lovely honeymoon.

I dislike people that throw their children away just because they are gay or as in this poor girls’ case she was pregnant, her father should be jailed. I bet he was a religious nut job 🤬🤬👿😡🤢

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..